[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there's any MGTOW fags explain why you want to be single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8
File: 1460669681740.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1460669681740.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
If there's any MGTOW fags explain why you want to be single
>pro tip: you can't
>>
>>27878878
you sound frustrated. does the ticking of your biological clock put you on edge? men are waking up the fact that the game is rigged toward women and the only winning move is not to play at all. Remember, you all did this to yourselves.
>>
>>27878920
True I definitely don't want to get married but I do want a girlfriend
>>
I don't think it's based in want, we all want girlfriends. It's more of a cost/benefit analysis and feeling that getting or having a relationship is too much effort or not worth it for some reason.

I think that is what confuses people who don't see it that way. Unfortunately for many the want has to be countered with outright rejection in order to be MGTOW.
>>
>>27878878
one of my girlfriends got pregnant and i hated that shit

one of my ex girlfriends lied to the police and put a restraining order against me cause i dumped her and i hated that shit

i realised i could get what I wanted (sex) without the rest of the transaction from tinder fuck buddies

and that was what I do, but now I dont even want sex that much. you do it, its done, gets old
>>
I can understand MGTOW in some countries where feminists have established their ruling. I'd be scared shitless dating a girl knowing that one fake rape accusation would ruin my life. Over here it's not as bad, other than that, I can't understand not wanting to date someone if they are good for you
>>
>>27878938
Not all girls are gold diggers especially millennials they are being tricked into becoming men because of this whole feminism thing women are awesome now
>>
I recognize that all women are massive self-serving whores and don't want anything to do with them.

I've pretty much lost any desire I once had for a gf after reading trp and recognizing all the shit they talk about happening in real life.
>>
>>27878978
patently false

read historical writing, they were always gold diggers. society developed marriage to reduce the gold digging. it banned and shunend divorced to reduce the gold digging.

women would be happy if 1 man had all the wealth in the world and he impregnanted and took care of all of them
>>
>>27878997
I don't mean historically it's a new thing women want to do everything men do now millennial women usually work and are independent like men in the US at least
>>
I never really wanted a gf, because I'm gay.

Because I'm hella bottom, I'm practically the girl in a relationship anyway.
>>
>>27878984
I'm guessing you're over 30 years old
>>
>>27878997
This is effectively how an insect colony works and how Tesla predicted civilization would transform. I think he grossly overestimated liberated female competence, though. They are tards without males.
>>
>>27879022
I wish I was gay you're so lucky
>>
>>27879039
I sometimes feel bad though.
Like instead of being the victim of drama, I am the cause of it.
>>
>>27878938
>we all want girlfriends
nah, I just want a fuck buddy
>>
I'm asexual.
I don't have a gf or bf because I don't think it would be fair to expect them to be monogomous to me if I won't have sex with them.
Has the added benefit of keeping me out of relationship politics, but that isn't the main purpose.
>>
>>27879066
That's essentially a gf
>>
>>27878878
I don't call myself a MGTOW, in fact I don't think it's a group, it's just a term coined out to define a type of man just like the herbivore men from Japan

Anyways, it's not that I want to be single, it's just that women are just not worth it, here is what you get when you are in a couple:

Physical contact (including sex, cuddles, kisses, etc...)
Emotional support

And that's it, and these days even those 2 things are not promised

I could make a list of the things you need to do to get and maintain a women but it would be way too long, and even with all of it, many women will still leave you if they find better

I was always somewhat of a misogynist, now that I found actual evidence of how terrible women are my hate grew tenfold, and the idea of getting engaged with one absolutely disgusts me

I cope with loneliness by having a monster girl imaginary wife
>>
>>27879129
the best type of gf

you can cheat on each other openly but if youre really good shell just want your cock (for a while)
>>
I'm not an MGTOW, but I've realized that the chances of me ever finding somebody I can be happy with are incredibly low, and I'd have to go through numerous horrible experiences in the attempt to find them.

I spent 5 years with a girl and then she tore my heart out, and I just don't have it in me to go through it again.
>>
I live in a world dominated by cuntish, materialistic, status-obsessed, whorish women. In a culture that blames men and boys for literally anything.

Even my own mother and female relatives take the side of women like Rosie Batty, a piece of trash who married a man everyone else in her life was afraid of, according to her own testimony because he was 'hot' and 'strong', who had a child with him - and when he became mentally ill and homeless following her divorce from him and he killed her son - she embarked on a career of suggesting that men collectively are somehow responsible for this "male violence against women". In other words she's saying that I, the introverted soft guy whose been rejected by girls for not being "dominant enough" (her words), somehow contribute to a culture of violence more than she does - the woman who fucking married the man (and possibly drove him further insane).
>>
>>27879206

Greentext about the 5 years and how things ended, anon.
>>
>>27878878

I find it impossible to express myself verbally to anyone.Talking about a movie, sports, music, anything is a chore. Most people also blurt out thoughts without thinking and use tired cliches. Basically, most people sound retarded, including myself, when they talk.
>>
>>27878878
Joke's on you OP, I actually want to be dead
>>
Why wouldn't you want to be single?
>>
There are a couple reasons. Try THIS on for size

https://youtu.be/350qUmbcAZU
>>
>>27879267
sauce on rosie batty redpill phamilam?
>>
>>27879026
I'm nineteen but nice try roastie.
>>
>>27879338

There isn't really one source. This is the best I've found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USOAo047Jw0
>>
>>27879338
>>27879378

Oh and I don't think that video mentions one of the major points - that Rosie Batty had an intervention order against her ex-husband at the time he killed their son, she claimed she was very threatened by him and believed he was a threat to the child, she'd obviously said this in court to obtain the intervention order... but he was present with the child that day because she'd given him permission!

So she put her child in the hands of a man who was clearly at that stage very mentally ill and had issues with violence... but it's the young boys in school who she believes are the problem and need to be taught not to hit women.
>>
>>27879282
I did once, and it ended up being about 8 posts long. I'll try and make it short:

>Be 22, always kinda shy and awkward, never had a GF, lost virginity in college at 19 to a girl who found out I was a virgin and wanted to take mine.
>Went out a couple times with girl I'd known for years, shit ended terribly, was super butthurt about it
>Go to weeb convention, wear half-assed cosplay, but I was skinny and OK looking and had a nice wig so it was decent
>Go to lunch with people from series meetup, sit across from this QT and her BF
>Somehow end up talking to her a lot, hang with her and her BF for the rest of the con, be dramatic butthurt ronery weeb, but trade contact info
>Talk with her on AIM a lot, meet up at a few more cons, kind of get attached to one another
>About 6 months later her relationship goes to shit, she moves out, I go to her city to "help her move"
>End up moving in with her
>Shit's good for like 6 months and then starts cracking, she's neurotic, demanding, always paranoid about shit, threatens suicide a bunch, etc.
>Meanwhile, I'm good at photography, take some cosplay pics, and they go FUCKING VIRAL
>Suddenly her cosplay career is a big deal
>Somehow make it through 4 more years of this, it's kind of fun dating a famous cosplayer and getting invited to cons and shit, but our personal life is more and more fucked up, and we only bang maybe once every 3 months.
>She's getting a huge ego because of her fame, and nothing I can do is good enough for her.
>I start gaining weight, combo of my metabolism falling off and a bad diet that results from us being broke and me being the only one who can cook at all.
>She's been in college all this time, graduates, and we move back to my city.
>"Temporarily" move in with my family while we look for work.
>Still there 5 months later.
>I get sick, and she goes off to a convention, actually the same one where we met.
>>
>>27879432
>Comes back and the first thing she says is "don't believe anything you hear about what happened there."
>redflag like woah
>Realize that she's been talking to this other guy online way too much, always mentioning some funny thing he said or something, gets snappy if I come up behind her when she's on the computer etc.
>She's been drinking two bottles of wine a night, and is constantly a psychotic bitch. This gets even worse when she has a random crying breakdown about how mean all of her BFs have been, and instead of the sympathy she expects, I snap and tell her that maybe she's the fucking issue.
>One night a couple of weeks later, we get in a screaming fight over who was stealing the blankets from one another. I go to the living room and read Oyasumi Punpun all night and into the next day.
>When she gets home, I tell her I'm fucking done, and to start looking for her own place.
>She calls some friends (of both of ours, BTW) and leaves that night to stay with them.
>Only comes back to pick up her stuff a few weeks later, and that's when I find out that the guy from online has already moved out from the other coast and they're living together.
>Overnight, my FB goes from around 300 people to about 20, pretty much all people I've known forever and who were never really friends with her.
>Go to con a few weeks later and all of my old "friends" are completely shunning me.

That's pretty much it from that point, at least for the next year or so.

After a year, people started coming back and being friendly with me again, and I found out what happened. Right after our breakup, she started spreading all kinds of shit about me, saying I raped her, that I was abusive and hit her, one thing after another. People initially believed it, but her stories kept getting wilder and more inconsistent, and she started doing the same kinds of slander things to other people, and eventually most of them realized that she was completely full of shit.
>>
File: 1391403994323.png (59 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1391403994323.png
59 KB, 1920x1080
>>27878878
I'm 330lbs and I want to be single.

I tried dating in my range. It's almost impossible. No girls take you seriously at this weight, and it's my own fault. I don't have any delusions that I'm decent at all. I've lost 120bs but I'm still a gigantic monster. At least before I realized I was just a slobbish man to be used, I had some delusions that I was a nice person. Constantly prostrated myself to make people like me. Constantly bought things for people. For girls. Helping friends every time they asked. I never asked for anything in return except some company and to be considered at an equal.

What I found is that I'm not an equal. My value is far lower than any of my old "friends". They used me to feel better about themselves, used me for money, used me for a shoulder to cry on, used me for my unwavering desire to help people.

1 Poster on 4chan awakened this.. changed version of me years ago on /adv/. He told me all that I've written here as plain as I can put it. He challenged me to disconnect. To not contact my friends at all for 6 months and see how many of them stuck around. I wasn't allowed to make the first contact. He said if they fought for our friendship it would be good payment for any good deeds I've done for them in the past. He told me to prepare myself to be disappointed, in that they would contact you--but only for a selfish need. I was supposed to ignore my desire to help people and this poster told me if I denied them or avoided whatever desire these girls and friends wanted I'd truly see their measure of our friendship.

I have no friends left now. Half of them did contact me within that 6 months, a few more months later. Every single one of them wanted something. It was never a friendly engagement. Everything this poster on /adv/ said was true.

I was a clown to be used for their enjoyment.

And the worst part is that I not only let them do it, but responded back with enthusiasm in my selflessness to please them. I must attain value
>>
>>27879504
The part that sucks the worst, though, and which still fucks me over is that she published a lot of her claims on her public social media. At last check, she had over 300k followers on FB. People who actually knew us stopped believing it pretty quickly, but to this day I meet people at cons, and they get really weird when they find out who my ex was. From what I've heard, she's still going around talking shit on me on an almost daily basis too.

As a bit of karmic revenge, though, I got a good job not long after we broke up, started making good money, bought a nice new car, etc. Meanwhile, after two years neither she nor her new BF had found real jobs, despite her being a 32 year old college grad, and the most recent thing I've heard about her is that she and her new BF have moved back to his hometown to live with his parents.
>>
>>27879520
I had a similar realization, and did something similar.

The only friends who actually reached out were ones who live in my old city, 500mi away. The one I was closest to died of a terminal illness last year, too.
>>
>>27879585
Well said, Anon. My story is very similar and I have reached exactly the same conclusion.
>>
>>27879551

Your ex has 300k+ followers on FB? She some sort of celebrity?
>>
>>27879432
>>27879504
>>27879551

Thanks for posting, anon. I think I actually remember this exact story, but as I recall I read this a long time ago, maybe a year or more?
>>
>>27879585
Ahh cmon man that was a good post. You shouldn't have deleted it.
>>
>>27879520
Dank memes

Should be on dateline, "How Shitposting Changed My Life"

Nobody would care about your weight if you were rich. Just saying
>>
File: 1385174833311.gif (754 KB, 149x175) Image search: [Google]
1385174833311.gif
754 KB, 149x175
>>27878878
I dont really consider myself MGTOW
But I have to remind myself everyday that I'll never get a gf or ever get laid.
I've never dated before and at 24 years old I think I'm too far gone to even try, besides I have no motivation to.

but it fucks with me so bad man
>>
>>27879643
Celebrity? Sounds like any attentionwhore "cosplayer" to me...
>>
>>27879520

Why do you still weigh so much?

Can't you go vegan or something?
>>
>>27879520
I really gotta get out more. I think not going out on a date for a year has made me afraid of women or something. Well, maybe not afraid... maybe just used to being alone. I just see no reason to go out on dates anymore. It just sounds like a massive waste of time. I don't reply to texts anymore to the point that when I get a couple texts from a girl I just avoid her for a couple days. Years ago I used to be concerned that I didn't get enough texts from different people in the day... but now I just hate having to text back. I hate those texts you get with your name like "David?" after a couple hours of just avoiding them. Jesus, can't they just do something else? I can't stand clinginess, but at this point I think normal communication is borderline clingy to my standards.

I don't want to deal with dating because I'm starting to hate women or something. How I gotta plan everything out, provide the transportation, pay for the drinks/food/movies, and then change a location again after before trying to get them to come home with me is exhausting. It used to be fun when I was early 20's, now it feels like an exercise in futility. If I do get them back home, nothing happens and they leave around 4:00am and I just knock back shots alone thinking about how I just wasted my whole night. I'll look back on that night and see how she was just kind of bored and felt like being treated. Didn't really like me that much, but didn't have anything else to do.

And then it hits me.

I'm a clown.

A clown for their entertainment. A clown for their time.
>>
>>27879680
So basically nobody would care about my weight if I had more money and things to give them?

Isn't that the entire point of my post?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460708818995.jpg (54 KB, 659x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460708818995.jpg
54 KB, 659x960
I always thought they were faggots until I listened to Sandman on jewtube identify patterns in female behavior and now I see it in every day life in any interaction I have with females and it just disgusts me. Usually they are motivated by attention seeking. The new trend is to dress up like Harley Quinn and plaster their fat assets all over social media being all "le nerdy xD"
>>
>>27879745

Sandman is terrible, though.
>>
>>27879649
I think it was right around New Years, when I was in a really introspective /r9k/ mood thanks to /a/'s End of Eva stunt, that I last posted it, but I've done shorter versions a few times.

>>27879643
>>27879691
Yup. Just a pretty white girl who looked 16 when she was 26 and dressed up as a lot of guys' waifus, I was a pro photographer and spent a lot of time analyzing exactly what went over really well with ronery fanboys and took photos accordingly, and the internet ate it up. The 300k on FB isn't even the whole story, because most of the people on there are US/Europe and her biggest fanbase is in Asia, back when we were together she was getting over a million pageviews on her website a month and almost all of them were from Japan, China, PL, SG, and Malaysia.
>>
>>27879732
No one would give a shit about you if you were skinny and had nothing to offer them. It's how people work. Homeless people are skinny
>>
>>27879691

But 300k though. From experience I've seen attentionwhores getting like 10k followers max. For such a high number of followers they have to be at least a little famous
>>
>>27879763
Recommendations? He's right snouts lot of things. The core principles he's covered like how females only call when they want something etc.
>>
>>27879770
I know that. That's why I ended the post with "I must attain value."

Until then, I say no and "GMOW", or else I'm used.
>>
>>27878878
Not an MGTOW but I am single and never never intend on being in a relationship.

To offer you an explanation: I've never really felt any great attraction to the idea of a relationship, even when I was young. I've had crushes on girls in the past, but when I think about that now, I realize that i never actually envisaged "dating" them, it was more of an appreciation if that makes sense.
Over the last few years i've come to believe (I'm not trying to force this belief on you or anyone), that relationships are just a social construct that can be successfully and happily opted out of.
For me, there is nothing that a relationship brings that I either want, or cannot already get while single. I don't enjoy sex, I prefer my own company for most activities, and when I do feel like being social, I have a close group of friends (male and female) that fulfill that need.
When I look at people in relationships, I can see why they are happy, and i'm happy for my friends who are, but I also see how much it changes people. They start living their lives for someone else rather than themselves, stop enjoying their own hobbies, and start seeking approval from their partner for things they would normally do without hesitation (like go out with friends, drink, socialize outside of the relationship etc).

I'd never begrudge anyone who wants a relationship, but it simply isn't for me, and i'd never impose a relationship with me on anyone else. I'm 100% happy with my life, whether you believe that or not is up to you, but I hope this answers your question.
>>
I have nothing to offer women.
That's pretty much it.
Once in a while I'll catch one flirting with me or flashing me a smile but I grow sad on the inside because I know once they get to know me, they'll want nothing to do with me.
>>
>>27878878
Women are boring compared to men and I'm willing to act more sensitive/playful around them instead of the usual cynical pessimist banter I have around my male friends.

Literally all a relationship could offer me is sex but considering you have to give her constant attention through texting, etc. and pretend she is your first preference for hanging out, I think I'll opt for wanking instead
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460239123235.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460239123235.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>27879811
Why attain value? For Normies' approval? Think that'll make you happy? Maybe. Until you realize the only reason people like you is for that value... Whatever. Your post was dank and I enjoyed reading it
>>
>>27879807

He's terrible because his business is making money through Youtube, every video is a very minor point or observation but he draws it out so he can fill the whole video. It gets really tiring.

barbar
Spetsnaz
johntheother
universalstudios13
>>
>>27879763
Sandman is fucking great, he produces an informative, short video every fucking day, with all other mgtow channels you get 1 video a month at best and they don't have his enthusiasm at all
>>
>>27880059
His voice is too annoying to listen to
>>
>>27880096
i enjoy it desu, most other people sound monotone as fuck and start putting me to sleep, he is speaking with lots of feel
>>
>>27880096
Listen to him at 1.5x speed and it sounds more natural.
>>
>>27880123
How do I change the speed ?
>>
>>27878878
I was MGTOW before it was a thing. When I was 8, 12 years ago.

I was born in a dysfunctional family and slowly figured that people on average are garbage after they bullied me. Mostly guys but girls too because GROUP MENTALITY LMAO. Doesn't help that my mom is schizo, single since I was 4.

At the time I decided to remove my SMV entirely to avoid being a tool there was only one girl I ever considered going for if she didn't fail along the way. Of course she became tumblridden and I don't plan to look for any other potential partner because I'm not that interested in relationships. Unlike most fagtows I don't keep on talking about toxic feminism or women in general because they're never gonna be part of my life after my mother dies.

If you still don't see why, it's become natural for me. No hypothetical future life or story can convince me to search for someone matching majority of my standards.
>>
>>27880138
Enable HTML5 mode for videos (honestly thought this was the default now) and there's an option under the "gear" menu on the video itself.
>>
>>27878920
>only winning move is to not play

beta numales actually believe this

you cucks are hilarious REGARDS
t. chad
>>
File: 1455749656996.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1455749656996.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>27879026
>being 30 or over
>a bad thing

/r/teenagers wants you back
>>
>>27879432
Are you toby turner?
>>
>>27880337
God no. I'm not anybody whose name you'd recognize, when I've been mentioned on /cgl/ etc it's only as ______'s ex or whatever.

I actually know one of the girls who's wrapped up in the whole Toby Turner thing. I'd never heard of him before this, though.
>>
>>27880224
Its not bad but the girls are way different this generation
>>
>>27880403
i regularly fuck with 19-24 year old girls, and I'm 30
>>
>>27880375
Are you kotakoti's ex?
>>
>>27880214
>Chad
>having any authority over dating
Chad was always desirable he doesn't know about dating for non-Chads
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.