[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are women on this board RIGHT NOW How does that make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13
File: 1444235387715.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1444235387715.png
94 KB, 396x385
>there are women on this board RIGHT NOW
How does that make you feel, robitz?
>>
>>27878724
Hard.

Helloooo ladies~
>>
Literally do not give a shit. Nothing we can do about it anyways.
>>
We should have a series of questions in order to access the board that only men will know the answer to
>>
>>27878724
it makes me want to stick my peepee in their vagina holes.

also triggers me because this is supposed to be a safe space for male losers
>>
Women are not people, everyone knows THAT. Just like people that aren't white.
>>
Bumping because there's more than 5 people on this website
>>
>>27878775
>vagina holes.
Fucking cretin tbbh
>>
>>27878775
>it makes me want to stick my peepee in their vagina holes
pretty sure you'd change your mind if you saw them
>>
File: image.jpg (287 KB, 1280x1701) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287 KB, 1280x1701
woman here ask me anything
>>
pretty shitty desu, there should be atleast one safe heaven from them even if you arent a virgin
>>
Women don't know suffering hence why they should leave immediately.
>>
>>27878724

>there are men on this board, pretending to be women RIGHT NOW

ftfy
>>
>>27878724
It enrages me.

They should leave. r9k is a place for male failures to share our sorrows with each other, girls have no right to muscle in.
>>
>>27879048
Do you want to be my gf? Why not?

>inb4 no reply
>>
>>27879077
post original dick
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 940x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 940x1920
>>27879085
you can be my thread bf
I love you lots!
>>
>>27879087
I said I'm enraged by women, not gay men like you.
>>
File: image.jpg (312 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312 KB, 800x1200
>>27879108
but I havent done anything to you anon. why do you hate me?
>>
>>27879098
>making light of my genuine attempt in courtship

Fuck off roasty go make reddit jokes some place else
>>
File: image.png (420 KB, 819x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.png
420 KB, 819x1920
>>27879133
>not accepting my affection through this thread
suit your self anon
>>
This is why I secretly browse wizchan, you don't believe us girls can be fembots, or witches. this is my last post in this thread, not attention fagging I just like proving faggots like OP wrong.
>>
>>27879178
>not attention fagging
>but girl here
>needing to tell everyone of your existence

My god you are one stupid bitch
>>
>>27879194
What did you expect? All females are incapable of logical thinking. Weird we even call them humans
>>
>>27879178
WHAT AN EDGY LITTLE SHIT YOU ARE LMAO FAPFAPFAPFAP BE MY GIRFRAN OMG YOU'RE DEFINITELY MORE SPECiAL THEN EVERY OTHER GIRL
>>
>>27879194
lmao everyone is anonymous man you're not really getting any legitimate attention
>>
>>27879166
if he doesn't, I'll take it. pls b gf I love you please I beg you
>>
File: Wojak.jpg (6 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.jpg
6 KB, 267x189
>>27879220
>not getting attention, gets two (You)'s in a matter of seconds

Right
>>
>>27879178
>> you don't believe us girls can be fembots

You can't be, society just isn't set up to allow women to fail as hard as men can.

Society discards failed males. That's why almost all homeless people and suicides are men. No matter how pointless and unproductive a woman's existence is she will still be valued and protected by society because she's a woman.
>>
>>27879048
>>27879098
>>27879125
>>27879166
>image.jpg
>female
>awful attention-whoring posts
every time
>>
>>27879233
She will never respect you, it's why I rejected her laughable offer and why I didn't reply. You should do the same you pathetic cuck.
>>
>>27879239
>two replies on an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>27879178
>witches
top fucking lul. So it was a female trying to push the "witches exist guisssss" meme on wizchan. Thankfully wizchan isn't cucked and you will get instabanned there if you announce your gender. Stay cucked roast beef.
>>
>>27879258
It may not mean a lot to a roasty who gets 100 messages on normie book and twatter but to us, it means the world. Literally choke on your own piss you fucking whore!
>>
>>27879243
No it isn't fuck you. Men don't have it any harder than women do except in the very minor sense where you guys cause your own problems
>so desperate and autistic he needs to go on r9k, wonders why he doesn't have a gf
>aggressive and dominant because of testosterone, you guys keep yourself in a shitty place because you're bitter life didn't kiss your ass
>doesn't make genuine attempts to meet people then complains I HAVE NO FRIENDS
Thats my summary of the average male robot. I am willing to bet most of you live in first world countries and are average looking and haven't been bullied more than everyone else has. Stop whining pussy faggot. You're not special.
>>
>>27879273
I fucking laughed I love how expressive your exclamation point made that post.
stop yelling man Im getting the message clearly.
>>
>>27879291
No you're not getting the point, you never will. Because you're stupid and illogical, and disgusting for the most part. The only thing I'd like to do with a girl like you is spit on you, and maybe even kick you in the face. You're human trash, even a cockroach has more value than your slimy existence.
>>
>>27879284
>>Men don't have it any harder than women do

Normie men don't have it harder than normie women, no. But failed men have it harder than failed women because society is less willing to give us extra chances and more willing to throw us away.

>>wonders why he doesn't have a gf

what? I don't wonder, I know exactly why I don't have a gf - because I'm a failure. That's why I'm here on r9k, a place for failed men to talk to each other. You don't belong here, please just get out.
>>
>>27879319
Wow that got edgy fast. I am sure you really would do all that. You're probably a manlet with muscle atrophy from sitting on his computer and eating cheetos all day, I am probably bigger than you. Kill urself fag
>>
>>27878724
>>27879061
>>27879068
what if we like you and relate to you and that's why we're here. what the lil niggas
>>
File: Rofl.gif~c200.gif (198 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Rofl.gif~c200.gif
198 KB, 200x200
>>27879348
>women thinking they're stronger than men

You've proven your stupidity you can take your delusion to tumblr now
>>
File: Image1024.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Image1024.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>27879376
If you liked us, we wouldn't be here. You only have love for Chad thundercock
>>
>>27879379
>manlet thinking he can take a landwhale roastie
Keep dreaming buddy, don't underestimate these women. They probably have more testosterone and repressed rage than you do.
>>
>>27879379
I'm really really really fat I can guarantee im stronger than you
>>
>>27879194
>>27879216
>>27879243
>>27879265
You guys are in denial, I don't seek a man as a witch and you're probably internally yelling "IF ONLY I CAN SHOW HER HOW NICE I AM SHE WILL LOVE ME BACK" no, I like to preserve my mana and spellcasting ability. Anyhow, I've got a whole day of laxing, browsing chans just like a robot, aka as a fembot
>>
>>27879376
>relate to you
impossible.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 193x179) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 193x179
>>27879393
>>27879388
Now I know what to shoot
>>
>>27879386
>>27879404
you've poisoned so much with this redpill or mgtow or whatever you call it ideology that you can't see girls that like you when they're staring you in the face. contrary to your convictions girls are like, humans with thoughts. a lot of us are awkward autistic fucks that would be more comfortable with a weird autistic dude who can understand us and that we can understand instead of whatever "chad" is. youve gone so deep down this rabbithole that you literally think girls are aliens of a different species and can't comprehend it when they actually reach out to you or sympathy or interest so you have an autistic meltdown and go into some woman-murder defense mechanism fantasy instead of just being a human being and giving us a chance :^)
>>
>>27879453
>>a lot of us are awkward autistic fucks that would be more comfortable with a weird autistic dude who can understand us and that we can understand

Yeah, as long as he's handsome.
>>
LMAO no there isn't. All """""fembots"""" are shot posters or people fishing for (you)s
>>
>>27879395
thats exactly why you cant be a "fembot"
you tell these guys so smugly they can stop thinking about your wet hole
they dont have anyone thinking about their fuckstick

get out smug wench
>>
>>27879483
Why wouldn't someone attractive date someone they are attracted to who they can actually get if they tried? You'd rather she date schmucks like you? Jesus, grow up dude, whoever hurt you in the past shouldnt still matter. Women aren't at fault for your unhappiness. There are other women in the sea ffs
>>
File: 1439366114805.png (155 KB, 656x814) Image search: [Google]
1439366114805.png
155 KB, 656x814
>>27879395
>i'm a stronk independent womyn and i don't need no man
How does it feel to weasel your way into a community that hates you and would first see you hang before ever accepting you as one of their own? This is the natural state I notice for the female gender. They see a community of males having fun, doing their own thing without the presence of females, and what's the first thing to pop into their mind? "that's not fair, how can these men possibly be enjoying themselve without the presence of a female? this community needs more attentionwhoring womyn like myself". Then they subversively inject themselves into the community and fucking ruin it. I've seen it time and time again and /r9k/ is no different.
>>
>>27879522
I just came here for geek points and to find myself a robot bf t b h, I stayed for the memes
>>
>>27879483
yeah, in the world that you made up which exists inside your minds which you are constantly reinforcing each other about. I (and any other girl with half a brain) would much rather be with an average/below average guy we can talk to and relate to than some hot idiot asshole who is a sociopath and functionally retarded. If the only girls you consider "real" girls are vapid brainless subhuman staceys who actually live like the stereotypes you describe, and those are the only girls you pursue, then maybe that's your problem. real normal girls are fuckign nothing like you describe in your bizarre surreal ideas of what the world is like. you're trapped in a world of your own making. Like you are literally reacting with hostility to a girl saying she likes you and empathizes with you right now. maybe that's part of why you can't find one? btw "handsome" is subjective just like "beautiful" is :)
>>
I want to taste all of their assholes.
>>
>>27879395
please love me. pls i'm not nice, I'm a dick. let me put it in
>>
>>27879553
How many friends do you have/had raosty? Do you even understand the meaning of loneliness?
>>
>>27879553
nice blogpost

now kindly fuck off, roast beef.
>>
>>27879553
this is why we hate you
for us the girl is beautiful
she isnt below avarage, shes all we want

for you we are "below avarage" to be replaced once chad notices you
fuck you whores
>>
>>27879648
Oh get over it you little bitch. She's saying YOU'RE below average, because you are. You're just gonna have to learn to live with it you subhumam scum
>>
I don't really give a shit.
It's not as if we can prevent them for lurking and posting.
The thing that urks me the most is I think they actually get wet from all of the abuse because women are fucked in the head.
>>
>>27879677
Why does it irk you? You're right though, we secretly love seeing you guys get butthurt and spewing venom like an edgy emo teenager throwing a tantrum. It gets our dicks hard picturing you guys getting so riled up
>>
>>27879603
lol I was bitterly, completely alone all through high school and most of college (how do you think I ended up on 4chan?) until I learned how to mimic social rituals well enough to blend in, so yes, I do know crushing, crippling, insanity inducing loneliness quite well. I have maybe 3 friends I made through my entire life whom I actually consider friends and talk to on a sparse basis.
>>27879604
I'm really sorry for trying to post on a relevant thread and trying to extend my empathy and understanding, feel free to tell me to kill myself or get raped to death or w/e it is. I hope you feel better (not being sarcastic, I hope you feel better. the pain of loneliness and isolation and self-hatred is a hell I know well and I hope you don't have to feel it forever :)
>>
>>27879698
shoo shoo roast beef

an word
>>
>>27879737
You didn't answer my question normal scum.
>>
>>27879737
Man, I don't want you to get killed or raped or any of that shit you're saying, I just want you to leave this board. Let male losers have a quiet place to commiserate with each other about being losers without having women invade it to laugh at us or pity us.
>>
>>27879737
>lol I was bitterly, completely alone all through high school and most of college (how do you think I ended up on 4chan?) until I learned how to mimic social rituals well enough to blend in
So basically you were a late blooming failed normalfag, just like every other """"""""""""""""fembot""""""""""""""""""" on this site. Yeah, i can't relate to you at all.
>>
>>27879648
See, this is sociopathic logic. Someone is loudly and clearly telling you that there are girls who would relate to you and go for you if you dialed down the violent fantasies of and sociopathy, and that looks aren't as important to most girls as you imagine, and you still pull the imaginary chad card out where it doesn't exist. You're the ones lusting after "perfect" girls then turn around and accuse women of only caring about looks? jeez. There's still hope though.
>>27879754
Which one? I thought I did.
>>
>>27879821
"it" is still responding

take a hint and
shoo shoo roast beef.
>>
>>27879553

That's the deluded femanon projecting her own inadequacies and lack of comprehension that Chad is bro tier.

Maybe if you werent such a boring vapid and predicable cunt you could get with a good looking guy
>>
>>27879754
>>27879754
>>27879779
>>27879780
>>27879868
>>27879873
I love you all and would hug and kiss you on the foreheads. Good night sweet boys. I hope I could warm your sweet hearts behind that hard cold facade defending the hurt vulnerable person within who wants to be loved. You can be one day. :) <3
>>
>>27879967
I hope you choke own spit and die in your sleep.
>>
I want a bunch of robots to fuck me silly and come all over me.
>>
>>27879821
topkek retard
i "went" after slightly chubby girls, they had a bit of overweight but i kissed the ground they walked on
and they all left me after i couldnt buy them a house and went for mr. retarded trashbag with money
kindly go fuck yourself with a cactus
>>
>>27879967
kiss my dick if you love me otherwise you are just a bullshitting whore
>>
>>27878775
Safe spaces are for tumblrinas. Don't be like them, anon.
>>
Bump I like hearing you guys verbally abuse the roastie
>>
What do fembots and leukaemia patients have in common?
[Spoiler] they're all hocked up on pills and cancerous
>>
File: 41234221412.jpg (22 KB, 410x309) Image search: [Google]
41234221412.jpg
22 KB, 410x309
>>27879041
or smelled them.
>>
>>27879210

>incapable of logical thinking meme

Yet no one on this board can think logically half if you stay on here for any length of time.

Pot meet kettle.
>>
>>27880350
Nice one anon
>>27880366
Them stinky vagoos
>>27880389
Ooh you go girl
Rees all around my friends!
>>
Women belong here just as much as we do. I personally love it to see them drinking from the same water fountain as us and sitting anywhere on the bus, and sharing the same board. Go equality!
>>
File: 646.jpg (195 KB, 556x920) Image search: [Google]
646.jpg
195 KB, 556x920
It makes me feel warm and fuzzy, i would like to give them all an awkward hug and a pat on the head.
>>
This is the designated woman hate/roastie appreciation thread, come to this one don't support anyone else's. Support your local roastie thread help keep threads alive so I can feed my family
>>
Women are attention whores, are you surprised?
>>
Angry, but somewhat comforted that even in the deepest, shittiest, part of the internet woman still come and attention seek.

The universe is in order
>>
>>27879404
>post in feels threads and debate threads daily
>get tons of responses of how right I am or I know that feel too
>be female
>robots still pretending we are so different
>desperate pussy worshipping degenerates think they are robots
>so as soon as they hear somebody has a vagina or boi pucci they get angry through sexual frustration
Hilarious desu
True robots aren't a slave to sex and desire companionship that's why not all robots sperg out at Fembots.
>>
>>27879395

I don't care if everything you say is true I will forever hate your entire gender regardless and never accept you
>>
>>27879779
>I don't want you to get killed or raped or any of that shit you're saying

I do I want you to get killed and raped too weakling
>>
>>27878774
If you're being serious
>implying thirsty betas wouldn't give them the answers and tip their fedoras
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.