[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : Feels only you feel >dad thinks im annoying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 37
File: 1459982160808.png (77 KB, 320x285) Image search: [Google]
1459982160808.png
77 KB, 320x285
ITT : Feels only you feel

>dad thinks im annoying
>>
literally none of you will relate to this one:

>tfw no gf
>>
File: 1459996375532.png (135 KB, 393x325) Image search: [Google]
1459996375532.png
135 KB, 393x325
>>27867935
>dad thinks im gay

I am but I tell him I'm not and he wont believe me.
>>
>>27867935
I have one friend left, from high school.
Since I got fat with depression I can't even dare to meet her. It's been more than a year since the last time I saw her face to face.

>tfw you don't want to lose friend cause you never see her
>tfw you're afraid she won't be your friend anymore when she sees what you've become
>>
>tfw out of pepsi
>>
>>27868001
You sound like a faggot tbhwy
>>
File: 1443367121181.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1443367121181.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
>dad constantly talks about how my cousin, who is 17, has a gf.
>other cousin who is 19 is a Chad with good genetics, had like 10 gfs

I don't hate them for it, but it sucks anyway.
>>
>tfw you have no problems talking to hot popular girls because you know you have no chance with them, but it's completely impossible to talk with shy boring looking girls you could have a chance with
>>
>tfw girl I love only wants to be friends
>>
>Me to group chat: yall wanna see [x] at 9:30?
>30minutes pass by
>A_Friend: Sure man i'll be there
>other friends reply immediately: ok
>goto movies, pretty good chat for a bit, start all head home
>other friends: Thanks for inviting us, A_friend!

Fuck you I invited you, and fuck you for never inviting me when yall do stuff
>>
>the girl I love also loves me
>>
>platonic friends with a girl without feeling cucked
it helps that she is a lesbian
>>
>>27867978
You think not having a gf is a problem?
Holy shit son, consider this:
After 25 years of depressing solitude, meet a girl who genuinely seems interested in you.
You get to fuck, you get to be happy, you get to become a real person. You know, for a little while.
No matter how you try, you're still not a real fucking person.
Your relationship is absolutely wrecked.
You realize, even if you manage by some miracle to find a girl who likes you, you're STILL fucked.
My REAL problems started after having (and subsequently losing) a gf. I WISH I could go back to having the problems of a kissless virgin NEET. Atleast back then I could secretly harbor hope.
Now I know my existence has no merit.

I tried weed, and it did help for awhile. Was actually content for awhile. Started growing my own, since couldn't afford to buy it. Then I got busted. So now I'm also a criminal.

I dare you to give me a single reason to keep going.
>>
>>27868314
Complete opposite over here. Always find out a year later the boring girl liked me. Fucking sucks man.
>>
File: 1427680681555.png (93 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1427680681555.png
93 KB, 645x773
>dick is only 7 inches
>>
>>27867935
>I hate insects but bees and spiders keep coming into my room because I don't have a screen on my window. If I leave the window closed it gets hot and I get all sticky and sweaty, which is not a good feel. Also crushing loneliness.
>>
File: 1406415622388.jpg (16 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
1406415622388.jpg
16 KB, 217x225
>>27868027
So you worry about your friend judging you for what you are?
If she's really a friend, she won't judge. In fact, she will try to help.
Just believe me, you have to take a leap of faith.
I was/still am depressed for about 4 months, and it just got worse and worse until I decided to tell my best friend about it.
I can't begin to tell you the relieve I felt after he said he was there for me.
>>
>>27868513
>have a shy boring girl to speak to

Please gtfo normie.
>>
>switch interests/careers every fucking month/week
>can't fight the urge to tell people about it
>they think I'm a fucking retard/pathetic/etc because of this
>have been ridiculed multiple times over it because of how often I change

And

>constantly make fun of other people through banter
>can't help it or stop myself
>get crushed when one thing is said about me, unless by someone I dislike and there are very few of people I do
>>
>>27868734
I know she said she's here for me an all... but it's like... I wouldn't even blame her for being disgusted by what I've become.

I'm glad you're doing better though, good luck anon.
>>
>>27868745
This was like 3 years in high school, then a year later you guys turned me into a total sperg autist faggot who doesn't know how to speak to attractive girls. I guess when I talk to boring looking girls I don't really care what they think of me so I treat them like they're my friends.
>>
File: Just do it.png (43 KB, 757x390) Image search: [Google]
Just do it.png
43 KB, 757x390
>>27868877
Alright, let me just make this quick, because I need to sleep.
What you're doing now is imagining her reactions and worrying about those imaginary scenarios rather than experiencing them firsthand.

Listen, I get you, because I was like that not long ago.
If she really is such a good friend of yours, you should meet. I know it's hard, it almost feels impossible, but all you need is a split second of courage to ask her to meet.

Also, this pic proved extremely helpful for me. I hope it helps you as well. It applies to this problem, as well as many others.
>>
>>27867935
>in a relationship of 3 years with another man that I am in no way sexually attracted to and I basically engage in shitty sex for no reason other than its something that you do when you love someone
>love is a lie, lust is the only truth
>>
File: Feel like sludge.jpg (50 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
Feel like sludge.jpg
50 KB, 380x380
>>27867935
>Dad told me with a serious face that he honestly didn't like me.

I didn't even feel bad, because I had realised he thought that for years beforehand.

My dad is the only person who I really wanted to be loved by.

I never got in serious trouble. I never stole money, I worked as hard as I could at school. Yeah I was rude at times but compared to my brother I was an angel. All I wanted to do was talk to my dad and he'd never make time for me, yet my chad brother who's speaks like a nigger, constantly gets in fights and does 4 different sports competitively is my dad's golden child because that's exactly what he was like when he was a kid.

I fucking hate xSTPs.
>>
>>27868982
that pic makes sense, actually
>>
>>27868982
Thank you very much anon.

Original comment senpai
>>
>>27869105
No problem man, just go and get some help, because I can't help you anymore after I close the tab.

Good luck, and know that there's always somebody out there willing to help, even if it's a random stranger.
Love you, buddy. Hope you get better soon.
>>
>>27869092

OP here. Same boat man, except no brother. My dad values my chad cousins more than me.
>>
>>27868622
I fucking hate you god damn dicklets
>>
>>27869092
I don't know how old you are, or if you still live with your dad. But the best way to show your dad how much of an asshole he is by letting him see hkw you're thriving without him. Cut contact with him because you have obviously never needed him to succeed in life.
>>
>>27868467
>single reason
That's easy anon. You will be dead for an infinite amount of time. In fact, death will be all of our natural states; since we will be dead for a longer period of time than we were ever alive. You may as well just do as you please and make yourself as happy as possible while you're here; because once its over, you'll never be able to consciously interact or interpret anything for an infinite amount of time.

>inb4 heaven, hell, the mother universe, ultimate consciousness, parallel dimensions
When your brain goes, you go. Your personality and consciousness are a product of your own biology. Without it, there's no way to interpret or interact / understand your surroundings.
>>
>>27867935
Tfw chad looks but can't get it up
>>
>>27867935
>tfw auntie finds your squick sack
>>
File: 1375337716002.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1375337716002.gif
365 KB, 500x275
>>27869198
>tfw everything makes me nervous
>tfw nothing feels good for no reason
>tfw you will always be a loser
>>
File: 1457655264984.gif (2 MB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
1457655264984.gif
2 MB, 250x333
>>27869363
Have you tried men, anon?
>>
>only friend for over 10 years says he plans to move across the country
>tell him that's awesome
>tfw soon to have literally no friends
>>
File: 244.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
244.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>the rape dwarf is laughing at me again
>>
>>27869360
But whats the point when nothing brings you joy? Even in the most optimistic of scenarios, you'd be happy like 1% of your life. Is it justifiable to live for the hopes of that 1%, when the 99% is guaranteed to be shit?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not offing myself, but from a purely philosophical pov.
>>
>be 21
>Be in first year apprenticeship for trade
>Make 50k a year
>Still live at home
>extremely Bipolar and socially anxious
>did tons of drugs to cope and was always the problem child
>Parents only let me live here because they feel bad
>Basically call me a loser and make subtle hints to gtfo
>mfw I am in 20k of debt
>mentally unprepared to move out because I will be even more alone and more likely to kill myself in an extreme episode of depression

I'm the middle child
2 older bros 2 little sisters
I never feel good enough and my mother always compares me to my older bros who are successful

Also, my two older bros are like best friends as are my two little sisters with each other

I have no one
>>
File: 1460585542488.jpg (109 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460585542488.jpg
109 KB, 1920x1080
>Attempted suicide last week
>When the noose was around my neck my doggo wagged her tail excitedly
>It fucking broke under my weight
>Mommy burst into the room and screamed at me
>Forced me to take antidepressants
>Can't leave the house without her
>Watches me 24/7 to make sure I won't try again
>>
>>27869458
There is no point. You're semantically stating the same thing I did. You either try and find 1% enjoyment or there just isnt anything enjoyable and that sucks. I'd rather use the time I have to TRY and find things I like or do things I want to do--but I agree, ultimately it wont matter in the end.

Which is all the more reason to try and have as much fun as possible. Hedonism is the only philosophic notion that's on point; objectively speaking.

Would you rather spend the only time you have existing being miserable? Dont get me wrong, i've had clinical depression my entire fucking life, nothing is easy, everything sucks, im not a millionaire, I dont live a fantasy life, I dont have a fantasy fuck, everything about reality is a bait and switch for the most part.

We either gripe about it all the way to the grave, or we try and make the best of it. Im not even a positive person, but I'd rather have fun dying then have a shitty time dying if I have the choice.
>>
File: 1455050607490.jpg (76 KB, 639x595) Image search: [Google]
1455050607490.jpg
76 KB, 639x595
>>27867935
I wish someone loved me
I just want a qt girl or a qt boi my age to cuddle with
When I'm dreaming I have both, the sun is bright, and we're the most happy trouple.

:(
>>
>>27869519
Sounds like moving out might actually improve your mood. Half of your problems seem to be related to still living at home.
Granted, I can't understand your whole situation just from a few lines of text, but how could it hurt getting out of a toxic environment? You're young, you got some prospects, it's time to get out and become your own man, for good or for worse.
>>
>>27869519
>and my mother always compares me to my older bros who are succesful
Fucking this, my mom does the same thing with my older sister. Cunts all of em.
>>
File: 1447938134412.jpg (78 KB, 567x564) Image search: [Google]
1447938134412.jpg
78 KB, 567x564
>tfw girly disposition and personality but not retarded enough or gay enough to become a tranny
>>
File: 1450354855155.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1450354855155.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
>tfw living in a toxic dysfunctional household but too poor and stupid to be self-sufficient

I'm afraid of being 100% alone once I decide to move out

I have no friends, I have an awful relationship with my family, no one I can rely on

if I live on my own I'm afraid I'm gonna just fucking jump off a bridge
>>
>>27869519
Plan out a way to get out of there anon. Find a way to make money plus some under the table. Get a fucking gym membership and go fucking lift. Use whatever you feel is necessary to achieve your goals you will be fine fuck you chad and staycee family for not giving you the attention you need man now gtfo and do something with your life.
>>
>>27869694
I want to but it's extremely stressful and I'm not on any medications right now so I'm just mentally fucked up. I have no friends because my problems made me push them all the way and do things that were fucked up. Idk man maybe you're right and I just need to leave and be on my own.
>>
>>27869684
Yeah I get what you're getting at, I do find myself having that mindset every now and then. My mood and philosophy is a goddamn lollercoaster. I try to force myself into the "Fuck everything else, I'm just gonna do me" mindset, but my existential crisis has a tendency to take hold.
>>
>>27869687
Thats the feel, its not even about sex its just someone who understands your mind and loves you in spite of it and will let you cuddle them for hours without getting weirded out
>>
File: dk.jpg (57 KB, 482x536) Image search: [Google]
dk.jpg
57 KB, 482x536
>tfw still pining over someone who moved away 7 years ago
She has no contact info, no social media, I'll never even see her face again.
>>
File: 1454529625512.gif (693 KB, 339x279) Image search: [Google]
1454529625512.gif
693 KB, 339x279
>>27867935
>Father is halfway across the globe and cannot contact him through anything
>Mother is moving to New Mexico in May
>Entire family is dysfunctional

>TFW you have absolutely no safety net and your only two options if you fail are suicide or homelessness.

It's not easy being cheesy.
>>
>>27869778
I would love to go to the gym but I'm socially retarded because I've always been alone growing up
I've never been a weirdo or anything but I just don't know how to talk to people appropriately
>>
>>27869729
Be a really really pretty boy and just cross dress without the cross dressing. It's possible to look like and dress like a twink faggot at a budget.
Tl;Dr go be a trap in places where people don't know you and live out your dream.
>>
>>27869851
But I like girls, that's the problem. I could become a gay bottom cocksleeve in an instant, but I like women. I'm just a pathetic subby emotional guy.
>>
>>27869787
Honestly, best thing that's ever worked for me is just eating decently and working out five days a week. And I just do basic shit with free weights in my room like a faggot neet. But I look decent and feel better about myself despite the fact that im too autistic to talk to people in public or go to bars.

Whatever, at least it puts me in a better mood even if I cant actually use it for anything.
>>
>>27869848
Dude I'm the same blast music and pay attention to know one in fact when you're there pay attention on your form and what you want to listen to when you have whatever you're using to listen to music and fucking going and hyping yourself up.
>>
>>27867935
>tfw no friends
>tfw the only people I sometimes hang out with say I am annoying and never contact me
>>
File: king's one weakness.png (579 KB, 868x1200) Image search: [Google]
king's one weakness.png
579 KB, 868x1200
>that feel when power steering broke two months ago and too poor to get it fixed

i still drive obviously it's just REALLY REALLY hard to turn
>>
>>27869713
I try not to let it bother me but it hurts man. Moms are suppose to be like THE support system. Funny thing is I'm in the same Trade as one of my bros and dad
but somehow I'm less successful and not as good
>>
>>27869784
The not having friends thing is an issue, I understand, I'm the same, I pushed all my childhood friends away too when I plunged deeper into depression. I'd like to say "just make some new friends", but I know its not that easy.
All I can say is, baby steps. Don't think about solving all your problems immediately. Get out on your own, and maybe lady luck will smile upon you.The fact that you have a job is a great boon in itself.
>>
>>27869868
Are you fucking stupid nigger you can be a pretty boy and still bang girls they're usually pretty trashy though so you'd literally just be banging sluts left and right if you play your cards right not even kidding we have a scene of chicks out in SoCal who love this shit.
>>
>fiancee's mom does awful things and has a mess of a life
>can't help but really like her regardless because she genuinely likes me so much
>>
>>27869879
>tfw I don't know what I'm doing either

All I need is someone to go with me and take the time to show me the ropes

At least my job involves building shit that require me to carry things 100+ pounds
Also I have to run up and down 30 stories worth of stairs 5 days a week
I build elevators so every time another trade sees me taking the stairs they always go "lol how ironic"
>>
File: 1458700420012.jpg (119 KB, 969x720) Image search: [Google]
1458700420012.jpg
119 KB, 969x720
>>27869932
I don't wanna fuck sluts man I wanna be in a relationship, I wanna wear an apron and cook dinner for my wife while she's at work and kiss her when she comes home and ask her about her day

I want her to hold me tight while we're having sex and force me to cum inside and then we both lay there cuddling and crying
>>
>>27867935
>My subconscious desire to change the world on a fundamental level in order to leave my mark immortally in society is beginning to override my desire to stay in a dark apartment all day and live the NEET life and it scares me
>>
>>27869929
You're probably really right desu
I've always heard it's really easy to make new friends in new places because nobody knows who you are. That sounds great...start new and just try to focus on getting better. Nobody would know my past or who I was.
>>
File: shinjikun.jpg (67 KB, 594x390) Image search: [Google]
shinjikun.jpg
67 KB, 594x390
>tfw too lazy because unmotivated
>unmotivated because too lazy

It's a never ending cycle, I want off this ride
>>
>>27868263
>tbhwy
what does that mean?
>>
>>27867935
>tfw when you try talking to someone but they ignore you
>>
>>27870065

To be honest with you

Remember this or you'll forever be a newfag
>>
>>27870017
Yeah, or if that's too stressful to think about, you could just get your own apartment somewhere around where you live now. Main thing would be to get out of the house and get used to living on your own. Or you know, whatever suits you. Just don't stay in a toxic environment. One thing I can guarantee you is that you'll be happier being alone than being with people who drop hints that you should move out.
>>
>>27867935
>tfw nigger, but work white collar
>>
>>27868393
They're not your friends anon.
>>
>>27868393
Fuck I know this feel anon I know this damn feel
>>
>>27867935
>Best friends with the guy who bullied you in elementary school and destroyed your self confidence forever
>Not really forgiven him, but he's your main contact to the rest of the world
>>
>>27867935

> be 9 or 10
>go to the park with dad
>play by myself, not socializing with other children
>muh terrible anxiety and insecurities
>feels bad man
>want dad to comfort me
>"Dad, if you were my age, do you think we would be friends?"
>"no, son."
>feel even worse
>holding back tears, "O..o...okay"
>too depressed to play, ask dad to go home
>we leave
>get home
>go to room
>cry

I'm 18 now, this happened at least a decade ago, it still hurts just as bad as back then.
>>
>>27869999
You can still have that girls like that after age 24 freak the fuck out and want real relationships you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1460638371452.jpg (10 KB, 325x179) Image search: [Google]
1460638371452.jpg
10 KB, 325x179
>>27867978
>I verbally laughed
>>
>>27869966
No going with people will slow you down go by yourself and focus on yourself seriously anon you'll benifit learning things by going to /fit/. For god's sake though read the sticky.
>>
File: 1424047779197.jpg (62 KB, 532x502) Image search: [Google]
1424047779197.jpg
62 KB, 532x502
>>27869687
>>27869794
>>27869999
yep yep yep
original comment << <
>>
>>27870257
Audibly*
>kms
>>
>>27870136
Do all the white bois look at u ty?
>>
>>27870225
Wew, dads. Mine, literally nothing was good enough. I mean NOTHING.
>That's not how you do it
Heard that more than anything else. Most ridiculous example would be when I was like 15 and cooking ramen noodles, he comes in and makes a huge fucking deal over.. putting the spices in the cooking water, instead of adding them afterwards to the cooked noodles
>THATS NOT HOW YOU DO IT

Later in life he wondered why I have no self confidence with anything, I laughed and sperged out. Barely talked the past 5 years.
>>
File: 130574838592.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
130574838592.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
The family dog's 13 years old now, we've had her since I was a freshman in high school. A couple months ago one of her eyes became infected, the vet's treatment was ineffective and it ballooned into a huge abscess. After attempting surgery to drain it the abscess returned and it became a question of how to handle her death rather than whether she would die. We decided against euthanasia and to let her live medicated at home with us and try to give her some final comfort and affection before her death.

It's a cliche but this dog was my best friend for my entire early adult life, dogs can't talk but they're great listeners. For someone like me with nothing and nobody she was always where I'd go to rant about my problems or share some small physical intimacy. If you've ever seen a natural death it's something truly disgusting. It's terrible. Like rotting to death while they're still alive. Now that it's getting close to the end I can barely stand to look at her any more with her mangled scabby pus filled face, dead eye bulging out of its socket, it's just so gory and horrible seeing my friend like this. Lying motionless on the floor, barely breathing. Dying. The house is going to feel very empty when she's gone.
>>
>>27867935
>eastern yuropean migrant
>speak English fluently and be better at English than Americans ever since my 1st year in US
>have an interesting accent
>voice is too high to make that accent sound actually interesting or rad
I could've had at least some attractive trait.
>>
>>27867935

>21 and never had a friend
>never kissed a girl or even held a girls hand
> fat since birth, acne from 13, stutter since childhood
> have a brother who doesn't want to know me
>parents think I'm retarded and pity me
>NEET and not looking for work
>just on bed all day shitposting on 4chan and fapping get up occasionally to eat or toilet

I've lost the will to live
>>
A robot rejected me.
>>
>>27870532
You guys should really put her down. I know it's tough, but that's no way for an animal to live
>>
>>27871157
She was pretty much the same as normal for most of the past couple months, tail wagging getting spoiled with meat and stuff. Just with a lump on her head. Dogs don't mind that stuff so much. She's always been a nervous wreck like me, has panic attacks when the phone rings and everything. The vet's office is not a nice place for her. It would be like dying in prison. I'm not expecting her to live more than another week at this point, anyway.

It reminds me of visiting my grandmother in hospice a few years ago. Death is ugly.
>>
>>27870016
Let me introduce you to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski
>>
>>27871331
No, they give them morphine. Yeah, like Harold. It is much better than the pain the dog is in. 13 is the end my friend for a dog.
>>
>>27871358
>kid's a fucking genius
>realizes that society is bullshit and wants to part in it
>fucks off to live a natural life alone in the woods
>society won't even let him have his shitty little shack
>decides to at least try to fight back and make a statement
>idiot society too stupid to understand

>domestic terrorism
>>
>tfw still want to break down and contact her despite threats to my family, licensure, job, coworkers, etc.
>>
>>27871417
No, he killed a bunch of innocent people because he was retarded.
>>
>>27871417
>native son committing ideologically-motivated violence against civilians
>domestic terrorism
What do you disagree with?
>>
>wish I was a sociopath so I could live withour remorse or pain
>try to emulate the things a sociopath would do; succesfully manipulated a few people and arguably ruined one girl's life
>despite my attempts to become one with the darkness I am still an overly emotional socially retarded fuck
>tfw I will never be a true sociopath
>>
Dad thinks i'm a jihadist ISIS goatfucker just because i dont go out. ;-;
>>
>>27871491
>No, he killed a bunch of innocent people because he was retarded.

Doy. No he didn't. I'm not even the guy you're posting to. If you've read some of the things he's talked about he's fairly intelligent.
>>
File: 1460382516316.jpg (237 KB, 643x980) Image search: [Google]
1460382516316.jpg
237 KB, 643x980
>tfw never had a male role model in my life
>>
File: Done.png (384 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
Done.png
384 KB, 500x600
>dad fucking the girl who friend-zoned me
>>
>90% positive girl I work with likes me
>I like her
>to autistic to make a move

Genuinely makes me want to just kill myself sometimes
>>
>See girl, say to friend "she's cute isn't she.
>A week later in a relationship with the girl
>Realize a couple weeks later she's ugly
>She has dandruff worst than anyone else I know
>She constantly stinks of BO
What do? Don't want to break her heart but would rather date her friemd than her
>>
>tfw family and coworkers think I'm a pedophile because some girl's crazy, jealous boyfriend harassed them with credible accusations of me
>>
>>27869681
Find a knife and kys
C'mon anon do it!
>>
File: 1457333475012.jpg (43 KB, 960x719) Image search: [Google]
1457333475012.jpg
43 KB, 960x719
>>27868982
Nice pic, I'll try to beat my depression.
>>
File: f30.png (14 KB, 460x441) Image search: [Google]
f30.png
14 KB, 460x441
sometimes I'm able to look at a girl in the eyes and every time I do I have a sudden urge to kiss them.
what's wrong with me?
what's stopping me?
i really want to kiss her but i always stop myself. what is that stopping force? what is it psychologically called?
>>
File: 1460343801959.jpg (699 KB, 683x935) Image search: [Google]
1460343801959.jpg
699 KB, 683x935
>>27868982
>don't feel like going to a party I'm invited to
>go anyways
>have a bad time and embarrass myself
>even more depressed

>don't feel like looking for a job
>apply for a bunch anyways
>get rejected
>even more depressed
>>
File: 1373768778553.png (132 KB, 388x399) Image search: [Google]
1373768778553.png
132 KB, 388x399
>>27872132
i know how you feel friend
oregano spaghettio
>>
File: 1428780486539.png (977 KB, 2855x2100) Image search: [Google]
1428780486539.png
977 KB, 2855x2100
>>27872132
>think I can fly
>probably just falling
>think my name is on your lips
>probably complaining
>>
>landlord found the mouse utopia in my closet
>>
File: spooky.jpg (1 MB, 2855x2100) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
1 MB, 2855x2100
>>27872202
I took the time to edit your nice picture I hope you don't mind
>>
>>27871674
Buy her head and shoulders shampoo and perfume.
>>
>>27867935
>get pressured into going into a part by my Chad friend
>I am slightly above average looking
>girls always asking me my major
>I tell them I'm already finishing my elec ring masters degree next year (I'm 18)
>they all instantly perk up/act flirty when I say that
No one will ever truly love me
>>
>>27867935

I don't understand how people can figure out they're being an annoying cunt. Can't you read body language, even a little bit? Can you learn to change your behavior through trial and error?

I mean, shit. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>27868467
>i didnt get along with a girl and i got busted for weed i want to die

get it together man, that is so petty and weak
>>
>>27873131

can't*

goddamn it.

>>
>>27867935
>ugly gf
>she won't put out
>tfw want to break up but dick has a mind of its own
>>
>>27867935
>tfw my dad is annoying

he doesn't stop talking and never wants to listen when other people talk. When you do talk to him all he does is try to interrupt so he can get started again
>>
>>27868393
>A_friend: I'm having a party on Saturday, will text you all the details
>don't get a text
>weekend passes
>other friends: omg we didn't see you at the party

At least people don't think you're the creep who can't handle a direct friend rejection and get put in the acquaintance zone.
>>
>Have to leave my NEET lair for grocery shopping
>Literally forgot there was such a thing as the outside world
>Feeling out of my element. Reality comes back rushing in. How much of a failure i am, how unable to function in society i am. How i only exist on the internet.
>Feeling like the biggest piece of shit ever alive
>Feeling i am literally disgusting everybody, and that i'm a major annoyance, and that i should hurry with my groceries and seek back refuge into my lair.
>Dull myself in endless mindless entertainment and distractions
>>
File: 17831.jpg (84 KB, 400x235) Image search: [Google]
17831.jpg
84 KB, 400x235
>>27871628

>tfw had to be your own man
>and make your own ideals >
and learn how to shave and other male shit alone

19 now, now my dad tries to Contact me he can fuck off
>>
>>27874228
I wish I could have done that. I guess I still can but it feels too late. I just laid down and gave up. Now I'm a submissive little cunt who is afraid of everything.

I don't talk to my dad either though when he tries to, he can blow me
>>
File: 1459964049937.jpg (88 KB, 537x604) Image search: [Google]
1459964049937.jpg
88 KB, 537x604
>>27874281

you could be my Little submissive cunt, if you want ?
>>
>>27867935
I feel the same way and i feel like i will always disappoint him
>>
File: 1449870976848.jpg (169 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1449870976848.jpg
169 KB, 750x750
>>27874592
Sorry, I don't like the D. But if I ever come around, I'll hit you up
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.