[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Day 14 of no contact with oneitis Oneitis came knocking at my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: pepe.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
Day 14 of no contact with oneitis

Oneitis came knocking at my door today

Did not open up
>>
Forgot trip code again
>>
>>27864337
Holy shit she must be fucked up right now, how scared were you
>>
Anon you fucked up. You should have let her in and fucked.
>>
>>27864468
I don't think she'd hurt me. But I didn't want to get into an angry discussion with her, so I didn't open up.

>>27864482
>implying that would happen
I blew my chances long ago, the moment I became her beta orbiter
>>
>>27864512
I don't know man, people can do some crazy shit when push comes to shove. But you made the right move not letting her in
>>
>>27864548
I'm only ignoring her. I don't think she'd hurt me for that.
>>
Oh look it's this faggot again

originaru commentto.
>>
File: youre a guy like you.png (201 KB, 493x506) Image search: [Google]
youre a guy like you.png
201 KB, 493x506
Can anyone fill me in? Is there any more story here?
>>
>>27864851
>meet girl
>become best friends
>confess
>get rejected, she only loves me as "a friend"
>try no contact
>come crawling back after a day
>she becomes distant for the next two months
>try no contact again this time without telling her

What happened so far:
>day 1: I leave the skype call
>day 2: she asks why I left
>day 3: asks why I haven't been online
>day 4: calls me twice
>day 5: no contact
>day 6: no contact, saw her at the mall
>day 7: calls me while I was drunk
>day 8: asks if I'm ignoring her
>day 9: asks what she did wrong
>day 10: no contact
>day 11: no contact
>day 12: asks if we can talk
>day 13: says I'm being childish
>>
you want to let her in you little faggot. You want to talk with her again, don't you. You know how great that would feel. How much fun you would have with her. How happy you would be. How hopeful you are that she would accept you.
>>
>>27864947
>How hopeful you are that she would accept you.
But she won't. So thinking about it is pointless. And being with her is unhealthy.
>>
>>27864869
Keep it up OP, I know it's difficult and you might be feeling like reciprocating the attention but stay strong

Keep up the good fight - you are an individual, not an orbiter.
>>
>>27865084
Thanks anon! I'll definitely stay strong. Won't reply no matter what!
>>
>>27865284
Thank you for the cumslut

Already pumped and dumped the bimbo

To think she was a virgin, lmao!
>>
>>27865334
She wasn't a virgin though.

I know, she told me.
>>
I like what you're doing OP. I've been in a frighteningly similar position. If they're really your "best friend" then they'll understand what you're doing.
>>
>>27865358
Top kek

Pussy was tighter than a baby
>>
this is a really fucked up story
wtf
2 fucking weeks have passed
whats with her
does she have crazy eyes/ crazy history ?
>>
>>27864968
>And being with her is unhealthy.
I think this is a little more unhealthy.
I know you like the attention she is giving you, but just cut her out of your life and go meet other woman. This is fruitless because deep down, you still believe you have a shot with her.

But good luck man. I know how hard it is to get over someone. I'm just giving you the best advise I know.
>>
>>27865370
I told her once I was gonna do NC with her and she understood. I don't know why she's freaking out this time. Granted, the other time I only lasted a day, so she didn't have time to let it "sink in", but still.
>>
>>27865444
I've been meeting other women, anon.

I talked to 2 today.
>>
>>27864512
"blew my chances"

anon you never had any chance with her if you weren't Chad
>>
>>27865444
>just cut her out of your life
Literally exactly what he's doing.
>>
>>27864337
keep it up buddy, you can do it for us robots
>>
>>27865475
>turns out op is Chad
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 480x480
>>27864968
What's wrong with being her friend, you dumb fuck?
>>
I believe in you OP.

even though ur a faget
>>
>>27864337
whats a oneitis? i dont understand new meme words
>>
>>27865503
You can't be friends with someone you have romantic feelings for. You'll always feel like shit because you can't have her. You'll always feel like shit when she flirts with other guys or talks about other guys with you. You'll always feel like shit if she gets a BF. It doesn't work like that. I'm not gonna torture myself to stay as her friend (especially when she can get like 50 replacements in a heartbeat) like I did for months before, I have some self-respect now.
>>
>>27864337
>Implying your oneitis didn't just forget about you a couple of days after you stopped talking to her
>Implying you aren't making up shit up every day just to keep people interested
>Implying you're not an orbiter still
>>
>>27864869
same thing happened to me
>>
>>27865537

Good on you op and may the beta lords be with you
>>
>>27865543
I don't blame you for doubting me, anon. I didn't expect to get this much attention from her either, I thought she'd forget me in a few days.
>>
You're fucking retarded OP

original commenttttooo
>>
>>27865644
Even assuming you weren't a gigantic troll, then why are you ignoring her still? If she really did come all the way to your house then you should have talked to her and told her to leave you alone.
>>
>>27865760
Because talking to her will get me to square one and she'll get the picture eventually.
>>
>>27865477
No he's not. He's still keeping her in his life by getting attention from her, thus her always being on his mind. He needs to go cold turkey and just cut her out permanently.

>>27865463
Good job man. Keep at it. Try going out to lunch or getting to know these woman better. Anything to replace her. Eventually she will just become a ghost of someone you once knew.
>>
>>27865823
I don't think she'll ever stop being on my mind, anon, even if I do cut her out completely.
>>
Women consider men either friends they would never even think of fucking or lovers/fuckbuddies/chads etc
Men can be true loyal friends with women they're attracted to sexually, but the moment they start wanting something more they are completely fucked

YLYL
>>
Give up faggot she doesnt like you. Check em!
>>
>>27865915
Yeah I understand.
But out some space between yourself and her anon. I still think about my High School obsession. She enters the fray here and there. But she isn't always at the back of my mind any more. She isn't the girl that I think about every morning and night.

I have someone else who I think about now.
And I know if it doesn't work out between me and said girl, there will be someone else that enters the picture.

Do what works for you bro. If you think this is the best option, then be it. Just please don't let her manipulate you. You only make it easier when she's still in the picture.
>>
>>27866103
Give up what? I don't understand.

>>27866127
Well, I'll try anon. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>27865537
Hey OP, question for someone who also has a oneitis.

Tl;Dr, I wanna NC too, but she's a depressant who might seriously hurt herself if I do. What do?

For some context, it's online but not that far distance, and we're both depressants with hardly any friends. Met through a IRL friend of mine. Basically, she talked me out of a really bad moment and now I can't stop thinking of her. She, however, has a bf. I was thinking about NC, but before I could, she had a mental breakdown and blocked a lot of her friends. She has a history of dropping groups of friends during her moments, but now she almost desperately wants to keep this group after we talked her into staying, saying shit like "I feel like I've finally found a place I belong."

I'm worried I can't NC without breaking/hurting that group of friends, her, and losing the few I have. What do?
>>
>>27866182
I don't think you should try NC anon. Instead, just gradually drift away. Stop initiating contact, if she talks to you, keep it short and straight to the point. I know this way is difficult but try your best. This way she doesn't have a reason to hurt herself, but she'll realize you're acting different. Basically just act like normal around your group of friends but around her act really distant and cold.
>>
File: yQqdZvN.gif (2 MB, 279x369) Image search: [Google]
yQqdZvN.gif
2 MB, 279x369
>>27866240
Don't listen to this guy Op, he is a faggot.
>>
Just talk to her, you fucking autist.

original
>>
4 year here

Keep it up op

Your doing this for all of us!
>>
File: 1460594624284.png (25 KB, 194x157) Image search: [Google]
1460594624284.png
25 KB, 194x157
>>27865543
I feel like this is what actually went down, anyone else?
>>
>>27864337
This is my first time opening one of these stupid threads.
Shut the fuck up
>>
Related:
What's the longest time you guys have stayed in your room without leaving at all (for toilet, getting food, etc). Hard mode: no-one else came into your room or provided you service in any way.
>>
>>27864337
that becomes interesting, hope she will molestes you at school
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.