[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he thinks using a gun for suicide is effective Enjoy your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: giphy.gif (150 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
150 KB, 500x281
>he thinks using a gun for suicide is effective
Enjoy your permanent brain damage, pussy. Real men starve themselves to death.
>>
>>27863475
>not lying flat in a car crusher before shooting yourself
>>
How long will this take? And wouldn't this hurt quite a bit?
>>
>>27863504
Awww, wittle baby can't handwe a wittle cwushing? If you weren't a complete pussy you'd shoot yourself after being crushed. More effective, but it might be a little advanced for little-baby-mama's-boy-don't-crush-me-pwease over here. Fag.
>>
>>27863514
It'd take a couple of weeks, depending on how active you are. It only hurts for like the first day or two. Then it's just a matter of not giving in.
>>
>>27863544
How weak will you be? Will it impair your ability to function? Wouldn't one be fatigued and beset by headaches?
>>
>>27863565
Of course. You'll likely pass out several times as well. Still a pretty peaceful suicide if you can stay away from food.
>>
>>27863594
I'm still at school for a bit longer, so that's not feasible.
>>
File: 1460567788897.png (34 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1460567788897.png
34 KB, 666x666
The best suicide method is doing them all at once.
>>
>>27863475
Use a .22 caliber gun

It's strong enough to enter the skull but not strong enough to exit the skull
>>
>>27863654
Holy kek! Imagine how retarded you'd be with a bullet still halfway through your skull!
>>
>not sitting on top of a crate of dynamite and blowing yourself to smithereens looney tunes style
Th-that's all, folks!
>>
>not using an exit bag and oding on heroin
wew lad
>>
>>27863704
>not eating ants until they smear out your pants
Wew lad.
>>
>>27863731
>Wew lad.
weow lad
>>
My older brother shot his head off with a shotgun, he died instantly. I call that pretty effective senpai.
>>
>>27863809
I've met people who died via Tylenol. What's your point?
>>
>he doesn't hold his breath until he suffocates to death

What are you, some kind of pussy?
>>
>>27863475
>Attempting suicide
>Worried about permanent brain damage
>Suicide causes permanent brain damage
>Starvation can cause permanent brain damage
>Why the fuck am I posting here
>>
>>27863924
Probably because you're an attention whore.
>>
>>27863833
His point is that guns are an effective method of fast suicide.

I've met people who died via street sweeping. What's your point?
>>
>>27863969
Starvation and thirst are the only two 100% methods of suicide.
>>
>>27863696
Dynamite is best. Explode yourself. Best to put head in dynamite box.
>>
>>27863475
>he doesn't starve himself for days in the woodlands before eating wild mushrooms and becoming one with nature as God intended
>>
>>27864047
how about jumping into the sun
>>
>>27864091
>implying the government wouldn't shoot you down first
>>
Real men dehydrate themselves to death
>>
Can you die from starvation by eating nothing but candy?
>>
>>27864227
Not from starvation, no. Possibly from the beetus you'll be giving yourself.

Seriously, don't try it, this is dumb.
>>
>>27864105
So isn't it a win-win?
>>
>>27864263
No, because they'll take you to prison.
>>
>>27864227
That would just give you scurvy.
>>
>>27864371
Can you die from scurvy?
>>
>>27863565
>Will it impair your ability to function
You're only depleting your body of nutrients and forcing it to digest itself, after all. But I hear that after about a week in, you begin transcending the material plane.
>>
>>27864501
>after about a week in, you begin transcending the material plane

Be aware the record for surviving without food and water is four weeks.

I hear the pain from hunger gets intense at the start but disappears after about the fifth day. I bet the pain kicks up again like a mofo though once your hydration level gets critical and your body starts to turn into styrofoam.
>>
You have way better chance to die from gunshot than starvation. Most of you can't even quit eating doritos for a day.
>>
Are people really retarded enough to "fail" to kill themselves? What the fuck man, just jump off a cliff or some shit. It's not hard.
>>
>>27865098
The most retarded "attempts" are often for attention or crazybux
>>
>>27863475
The best suicide method is not committing suicide like a coward
>>
>>27865318
what are you talking about? that wouldn't work at all. it's probably one of the worst methods.
>>
>>27865098
srsly I never understood this.

oh so you're sure you want to take your life
definitely don't go jump off this 100-story building. try meddling with sleeping pills instead, NO CHANCE IN HELL ONE COULD FUCK THAT UP
>>
>>27865098
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Are Failed Suicide Attempts Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Jump Off A Cliff Like Nigga Shoot Yourself Haha
>>
>>27865381
idiot, that's the least successful method statistically other than cutting your wrist
>>
>>27866589
how do you fail to die after falling 50 floors down
>>
>>27866661
disregard that, I was referring to the pills and didn't read the rest of your post

Most people can't easily find a buildings that high, or at least reach the top, and by the time they do they change their mind, so most of them jump off bridges and that is very survivable. Other reasons I can think of is a fear of heights or a slow death

The most instantaneous death imaginable is one where the brain is destroyed. If you use a 12 gauge the proper way, there's no chance of survival. However, if you're a dipshit and stick the barrel under your chin, you can easily survive and end up disfigured
>>
>>27863475
>not using a shotgun and blowing you're head clean off.
>aim for the back of you're head kill the spinal cord
You niggers just don't want to die clearly.
>>
>>27863475
>people who want to kill themselves
>giving a shit about acting like real men
smdh desu baka
>>
>>27866822
>aiming for spinal cord with a shotgun

no need, eric harris used birdshot with the muzzle in his mouth and it literally evacuated the brainstem

also you can literally get a cheap singleshot 12 gauge for less than 150 bucks, so no excuse
>>
File: dav_soc.jpg (173 KB, 963x627) Image search: [Google]
dav_soc.jpg
173 KB, 963x627
>>27863475
> Not drinking hemlock
>>
>>27863540
Made me kek out loud, thanks robot
>>
>>27867039
its true though, my friend killed himself with 10 pounds of tannerite, but he shot himself only after it exploded. He committed explodekku because he wasn't a massive pussy ok, you don't know him
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.