[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of white men who convert to marry Muslim w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11
File: 1460635557920.jpg (83 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1460635557920.jpg
83 KB, 720x960
What do you think of white men who convert to marry Muslim women?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OB_RpYuSYY4
>>
>>27862221
Topcuck, that's what.
A real man would force those whores to convert to Christianity.
>>
>>27862221
They're pussies because us white men know that non-white women throw themselves at us on a daily basis. Non-whites want their children to be white. It's a fact.

The guy in the OP is a pussy and a cuck.
>>
keep this shit in /pol/.
>>
>>27862249
This

Origins spice spoiler that's hugged
>>
>>27862221
Fucking ridiculous, I'd never make that kind of life-changing commitment just to get some pussy.
>>
>>27862249
>us white men know that non-white women throw themselves at us
But not at you.
>>
>>27862518
Yes, definitely at me, your ugly sister included. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to you sub-human?
>>
>>27862518
Not that guy, but I'm a virgin at a late age and non-white women throw themselves at me, too. I just reject them.
>>
>>27862221
>Young, Asian and in love with a white guy
How is she Asian? Tf
>>
>>27862235

Who gives a shit about Christianity? Christians cherrypick shit from their own religion, it's a total farce.
>>
>>27862518
BAZINGA

>Brought to you by the counsel of originality
>>
>>27862602
In the UK people refer to South Asians (i.e. Indians, Pakistanis, etc.) as Asians.
>>
>>27862541
Pretty defensive, and who said that the anon was non-white?

i can smell your mad butt famo :^)
>>
File: Eternal Nip.jpg (30 KB, 400x552) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Nip.jpg
30 KB, 400x552
Good, very good. Very ideal.

All according to the plan.
>>
>>27862602
Asian doesn't mean slant-eyed, it means from the Asian continent dipshit.
>>
>>27862221
It depends on how her body looks under that hijab. And traditions in islam are pretty favorable towards the man anyways
>>
>>27862221
Would convert for tbqhwy
Both the girl in the pic and the video
>>
>>27862221

When a libtard says "not all muslims" you should just post this picture.
>>
>>27864715
What's wrong with this picture?
>>
>asian
why must brits be so stupid about geography. They are fucking arabs.
>>
>>27864060
Only you brits think this. No one else has this defintion of Asian. We call these people MIddle Easterners. Asians bring up images of Japs and Koreans and yellow fever.
>>
>>27862221
They can be the first to be expunged

Islam has no place in the west. Its a savage ideology
>>
>>27862221
I think they're even more pathetic
>>
>>27865733
You're fucking retarded then.
>>
>>27865883
piss off limey
>>
i'd convert for some qt muslim coochie
>>
>>27865692
>>27865733
this girl is pakistani
she is neither middle eastern or arab
most british muslims are pakistanis as well
>>
I'd probably do it since I'm not religious anyway.

For some sweet Arab poon I can pretend to be Muslim for the rest of my life
>>
File: image.gif (874 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
874 KB, 500x210
>>27862616
Finally, someone gets it, thank you
>>
>>27865951
No. I'm just not an idiot like you.
>>
>>27866850
Pray 5 times a day, no gambling, no drugs period (alcohol), no pork
>>
only way to obtain purity, not sure if I could make the necessary sacrifices
>>
>>27867453
>implying real muslims follow any of these
muslim here, I only pray at Ramadan, my brother drinks alcohol and smokes weed and I eat whatever I want, even though pork tastes like shit tbqh.

The trick is to not actively show you're being a kaffir. Only muslim women actually follow islam entirely.
>>
File: 1460406934254.png (869 KB, 753x706) Image search: [Google]
1460406934254.png
869 KB, 753x706
My cousin converted to marry a Paki Muslim. Her aunt gave them like $5M in gold and real estate for their wedding gift. Told them to sell it and start a business together. They are a very well known family in Manchester, UK. Her cousin is a world known professional boxer, her Dad owns a business, her Mom is a doctor, etc. Meanwhile I'm a virgin still living with my Dad. He's the blacksheep of the family. My cousins were the most popular and richest kid in school. My Dad runs a failing janitorial company and I look like a warthog.
>>
>>27867453
The only one of these that would actually affect me is praying 5 times a day
>>
>>27866850

Muslim here. Arabs for the most part are unorthodox in western societies. They party, drink, eat pork, etc. They are just spiritual. It's the Asians in western societies that are more conservative and strict to Islam. Asians come here because they are already professionals such as doctors, lawyers, tech, etc. Arabs come here from war torn countries and they will try their hardest to fit in. They are poor as fuck as too and can't manage their money. If you see a BMW in the ghetto, you that is a drug dealer or an Arab guy trying to fit in spending his entire paycheck on a leased car.

If you are a woman looking to marry a Muslim man, you may find it hard for a Muslim family to accept you. But if you're a man wanting to marry a female Muslim, then it isn't that hard. Just follow the 5 pillars of Islam and have a good job.

But really, you shouldn't convert to a religion just for marriage. If a woman or her family finds out that's why you converted, then you will be seeing a divorce lawyer, because that is against Islam.
>>
>>27862221
Rassenschaender
>>
>>27862221
She should be the one converting.
>>
>>27868957
That has to do with your astrological destiny bro. I recommend moving to a less shitty country. Though this is not guaranteed to improve things, but moving will change your astrological standing.

Also, dont worry, your cousin and that slut he married might be living the good life now, but just know they are being paid off to their face for all of the positive things they have done, but I have no doubt they will not be having a comfy time in the next world.

Also this is a reminder to all Moslems that the Quran is not of divine origin, and will only distance you from G-d. Your imams/mullahs are disgusting pigs who are using modestly dressed women to keep you trapped in this G-d-forsaken cult whos mortal enemy is critical thinking and courage. They just want you for your energy and your money, DONT BUY INTO THE PROPAGANDA, and walk with G-d.
>>
But honestly, can some Arab/Moslem robots tells us what its like to be on your kind? You do realize Islam is a lie or are you too prideful to admit it?
>>
>>27862221
that's retarded as hell
>>
>>27862221
Listen to me, dinni Moslem man, your women do not care about you, and the religion of your fathers is an unverifiable lie. Keep praying, dont eat pork as is befitting children of Ibrahim, and circumcise your sons. But know the Quran is bullshit, and you will not be rewarded for the good you do if you use that as your kitab.

I truly want you to be happy, Moslem Anon. Thats why Im telling you this. I dont want you to seek in vain.
>>
>What do you think of white men who convert to marry Muslim women?
They are double idiots.
>>
>>27869682
Christian Arab. What do you wanna know?
>>
>>27862616
>cherrypick shit from their own religion
Sounds familiar
>>
>>27862221
I can sympathise with wanting a virgin girl with good morals and family values, and muslim girls can often offer that, but I'd never be able to turn my back on my heritage by saying that my familiy's culture is inferior, which is basically what you're doing when you abandon the culture/religion of your parents to get absorbed into your wife's familiy's culture.

So I don't really respect it unless he's just converting in name only in order to placate the wife's family then 95+% of the time he leads the family in the normal way.
>>
>>27862221
The idea that you just 'convert' is absurd. If you don't choose to belong to a religion (read: you think it's true, hence why you decided upon it) then what's the point? Going through the motions doesn't make you part of that religion. Are muslims so fucking stupid or insecure that they still need people to go through the motions of their religion before they can marry them? As if it makes any difference to how they actually see the universe and the 'truth' of that religion they 'converted' to.

Also it's really pathetic. If someone doesn't love you enough to accept your faith or lack thereof without requiring anything from you then maybe they aren't for you. My wife is christian and I'm not religious or spiritual at all. Doesn't matter to us.
>>
File: Cute.jpg (27 KB, 600x756) Image search: [Google]
Cute.jpg
27 KB, 600x756
>>27869573
>That has to do with your astrological destiny bro

>tfw I'm not sure if you're trolling or sincerely believe that stuff
>>
>>27867080

Everybody cherry picks, even Atheist. I can't tell you how many Atheist ignore all the bad shit, including killing of gays in the Quran.
>>
>>27869113
>If you are a woman looking to marry a Muslim man, you may find it hard for a Muslim family to accept you. But if you're a man wanting to marry a female Muslim, then it isn't that hard. Just follow the 5 pillars of Islam and have a good job.

I'm surprised at that. I thought women converting to marry a muslim man was far more common and accepted than the reverse, given the polygamous nature.
>>
File: 135551177520217.png (78 KB, 285x315) Image search: [Google]
135551177520217.png
78 KB, 285x315
>>27862616
>cherrypick shit from their own religion
You just described every single religious person.
>>
File: 1460574297143.png (300 KB, 520x800) Image search: [Google]
1460574297143.png
300 KB, 520x800
>>27871277
FUCK OFF COSMO. YOU'RE SHIT NOW. ONCE YOU STOP BEING A BITCH GIRL AND START RUNNING WIND WAKER AGAIN, I'LL START WATCHING YOU AGAIN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27871455
he means that if you're a white guy and you convert to islam then you try to marry a muslim girl then as long as you have good career prospects and seem like you're being muslim the family will respect you and you will start your own household with your new muslim ride and won't have much trouble.

whereas if you are a white woman and you convert to islam then you will be expected to join your muslim husband's household, which will very often meaning being in the same house as his parents (it will usually be the wife's duty to look after his parents as they get older) and in that environment it is more common for muslim family members to give converts a hard time. Very easy to get socially isolated.

What you are imagining is if a muslim guy started dating a non-muslim girl and vice versa. in this case it is totally true that msulim families will be MUCH rougher on muslim daughters they find out to be dating non-muslim guys ( or dating at all) than they will be on sons who will basically just get a slap on the wrist, while muslim daughters might be beaten, sent to live with relatives, disowned, murdered.
>>
>>27871605
A bit extreme, but sexism very well exists. Muslim men can do whatever the hell they want. Drugs, sex, party, etc. As long as they come back to the family and marry a cousin before they're 25, family just turns their head and ignores it. If it were a woman however, she would be disowned immediately. I remember in Uni an Indian girl had a meltdown because her parents suspected her of dating and cut her off financially. She turned into a huge whore and ended up a drug addict.

Also, culture still controls marriage in most of these places. The honor killings and shit isn't Islamic. Islam tried to stop that. Islam is only 1,500 years old and this type of culture existed centuries before in Asian/Arab cultures. Women were practically buried alive the second they were born, until Islam banned it. Islam also made it forbidden for people to marry their children off against their will, but people still do it. A man asked Muhammad if he could marry his daughter and Muhammad ignored him until eventually he proposed to his daughter. Islam doesn't believe in parents choosing who their daughter marries. It is up to the woman's will to marry who they desire.
>>
>>27871778
Clearly hasn't read the Qur'an. Why do dumb fucks like you conclude shit about this monstrosity on the world, when you haven't even read the book that forms the foundation of the monstrosity?
>>
>>27871834

Enlighten us then. Please show us your Islam hate website where they cherry pick verses like it's the Holy Bible.
>>
>>27871861
http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/Quran/index.htm

You should read it
>>
>>27871905
>http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/Quran/index.htm

I don't need a website family. I have the book itself, in Arabic. Have been reading from it since a little boy.
>>
>>27871979
The website is easier to follow, and there is no censorship or editing, which you may encounter in a physical Qu'ran
>>
>>27871778
Oh please mahammed islam is barbaric and thinks slavery is aok along eith subjugating women.
>>
>>27872006
Right dude. And here's the uncensored version of life. >>>/x/

>>27872016

Source
>>
>>27872029
Middle eastern countries. Every. Single. One.

You are the only ones that honour kill and have rape slavery. Look up the 1400 girls raped in rotherham
>>
>>27871834
You're mistaking radical clerics' interpretations of the Quran (which are deliberately skewed to suit their own agenda) with the actual teachings of the Quran itself.
>>
>>27872029
Um....

What?
Originality is a virtue
>>
>>27871905

I'm atheist and find this website hilarious. I don't give a shit about mudslimes but clicked on The Book of Mormon because I grew up around a Mormon population. I am laughing my ass off at this guys assumptions. He skews "the word of god" more than religious retards themselves. Well memed my friend.
>>
>>27872072
>Implying that the Qu'ran has teachings
>Implying that I follow and agree with all of their interpretations

You
My
Friend
Are
A
Retard
>>
>>27872137
I mainly use it, because I trust it's lack of censorship, and it's nice to see another like minded viewpoint
>>
>>27862221
Remember all those faggots in the 60s that were exoticizing hinduism? Or buddhism in the 70s/80s/90s? Now the "hip" religion is islam so you have all these sjw literal faggots converting so that they can claim to be "oppressed". In the future we'll look at these shitheads the same way we look at The Beastie Boys or Madonna and how they were obsessed with "non-western religions" back in the 90s. We know now that that was racist and cultural appropriation and we'll view the modern day equivalent of them today (white converts to islam) the same way in the future.
>>
>>27872236

What about it is lack of censorship? It's just some autist making skewed assumptions about cherry picked verses. Of course you'd like it. You're a tripfag on /r9k/.
>>
>>27862616
islam isn't even really a religion, it's a culture. the only traditional religion that's really followed in any kind of "classical" way is Christianity. I'm not saying anyone should convert to it or anything, but islam/judaism/buddhism/hinduism/etc. literally just make everything up as they go along.
>>
>>27871190
yeah, "converts" are fucking idiots. "religion" is really more about shared heritage and/or culture depending on the "religion" in question.
>>
>>27862602
yurocucks call middle easterners and indians "asian".
>>
>>27872063
You know, I'm 100% atheist fedora-tipper and I live in western Europe but I don't think the dumb societies in the middle east are representative of the Quran's teachings
>>
>>27871905

>According to this verse, all animals fear humans. Although it is true that many do, it is also true that some do not. Sharks and grizzly bears, for example, are generally much less afraid of us than we are of them.

Top keke. There is absolutely no proof that sharks or bears are not afraid of humans. Bear attacks are very rare and they run away the second they see you 99% of the time. Not only is this guy a cuck, but he's never left his basement. I'm falling out of my chair laughing.
>>
>>27872289
Trippy tripcodes. You do realise I do it to make people like u mad.

Uncensored meaning that he hasn't edited parts of the Qur'an to make it work for the 'Religion of Peace' bullshit.
>>
>>27872390
... Read above. I use it for the LACK OF CENSORSHIP and some of his opinions on some of the Quranic verses relating to morality...
>>
>>27872378

This. Historically that shit has been going on since BC times. Islam is a cult that was created like a thousand years ago.
>>
>>27872446

Yes. Some cuck being retard is lack of censorship. You are brainwashed as fuck my friend, just in the polar opposite of the religious folk. You are no different than them. Please hang yourself.
>>
File: hurr.jpg (38 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
hurr.jpg
38 KB, 349x642
>>27872399
yeah, you sure trolled them my friend xDDD
>>
>>27872446

LACK OF CENSORSHIP
WACK OF CENSHIRESHOP
SACK OF MENTORSHIP

Get the fuck off this board normie and go back to Tumblr.
>>
File: 1362499904335.jpg (23 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
1362499904335.jpg
23 KB, 500x496
>>27872364
>ameritards dont actually know that the continent of asia includes the middle and far east.
>ameritards aren't aware that hindus, arabs, persians AND orientals are all inhabiting the same continent
>mfw
>>
>>27872525

Americucks probably believe Islam is a country. Also Arab is an ethnicity and it's acceptable to call people from the middle east Arabs. But there's nothing wrong with calling Indians or Pakis Asian.
>>
>>27863296
Oy vey Mr David shekelstein.
>>
>>27872364
not a "yurocuck" thing
germanfag here and britpakis are literally the only ones to do this
"asian" means anyone with slanty eyes, south east asians are still "asian" but calling loo-pooers and sandniggers "asian" is just a britburka thing
>>
>>27872525
there are no situations in which grouping arabs with east asians would be necessary
that's why when you say asians people assume ching chongs, not mudslimes or poo in loos
>>
>>27868311
>Only muslim women actually follow islam entirely.

I got some news for you, dude.
>>
>>27872137
The middle east and islam are inseparable.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.