[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so close to suicide it's ridiculous. I have severe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 1
File: Text 1.png (271 KB, 193x2033) Image search: [Google]
Text 1.png
271 KB, 193x2033
I'm so close to suicide it's ridiculous. I have severe depression and she's the only thing that makes me happy.

What went wrong in pic related? Why did she really wanna see a movie with me then sound completely uninterested?

We work at the same place if that clears anything up.
>>
I hate to be the one telling you this, bro, but it sounds as if she likes you as a friend and actually might want to see the movie (or not -- it doesn't matter, actually) but doesn't want you to think that it is a date.

Usually if a girl is really into you, she'll be the one to propose an alternative when you ask her out but she genuinely can't make it. Sorry, bro.
>>
>>27862102
Don't be such a selfcentered prick. You knew that some People actually do stuff...she Wanst to meet you, I say she is just busy
>>
>>27862102
You should've stopped replying after her first excuse.
It seems like she wants to see the movie, just not with you. Also, you seem desperate when you offer to pay for her. Don't do that.
>>
>>27862251
She has a really busy schedule yeah.

It's just the sudden change in attitude. It seemed like she was sad she couldn't see the movie when I initially asked her and later (yesterday) she came off as apathetic towards the idea.
>>
>>27862251
Jesus christ smdh. Op, if it's not a yes it's a no. This girl is clearly not interested.
>she'll be the one to propose an alternative when you ask her out but she genuinely can't make it
This is exactly what would happen if she was genuinely busy. Delete those digits, and retain some pride. Anything else from here on in is one step closer to your restraining order.
>>
>>27862102
She doesn't want to go with you. If she did, she would offer an alternative date or try to plan something else with you. If she doesn't bother, then she doesn't want to hang out.

She's just being a lazy, passive bitch by not giving you an actual answer.
I've suffered through the same shit. Learned my lesson, hopefully. Offer once and then leave it. If they can't get their shit together to either give you a yes or a no then just don't waste your time.
>>
>>27862102

Just kill yourself if you're going to be this needy, OP. No one gives a fuck about your depression, it's your shit to deal with. It's no one else's responsibility.
>>
>>27862102
>What went wrong in pic related?
>Life is a joke and everything is meaningless

That may be true, but you can't go around saying this to normies, anon.
Anyway, just ask her to tell you when she can.
>>
>>27862102
Stop being so attached to some 3dpd, moron
>>
>>27862372
I guess I should mention I've known this girl for like 2 years. I helped her get the job and everything where I work.

She's not really a normie she likes anime and is kinda angsty she just keeps it on the downlow.
>>
>>27862526
>I guess I should mention I've known this girl for like 2 years
Wait, are you friends? Is this about losing a friend as opposed to being romantically interested?
>>
>>27862560

OP is just another beta orbiter.
>>
>>27862102
>living a life like this

wow i can't really imagine it

being so pathetic that a girl who isn't even attracted to you is the center of your world

what a joke of a life
>>
>>27862526
>2 years
Women are known to just go nuts suddenly. Maybe she started fucking some new guy and he doesn't want her hanging out with male friends.

Also, if it's been 2 years then you're not getting a relationship out of it. And you need to drop that needy attitude towards your friends.
>>
She keeps making excuses to not be alone with you. lmaoing at your life faggot
>>
>>27862560
We're friends and I'm romantically interested. She has a super busy schedule and mine is kinda busy as well although not as much
>>
>>27862610
Maybe OP is mr not right now :^)

What a lucky cucky
>>
>>27862660
We saw episode VII together if that counts
>>
>>27862663
mate, you're two years in - let me tell you right now, that breaking a "friendship" two years in is nigh on impossible for most people, even normies.
>>
>>27862676
Did you pay for her ticket
>>
>>27862676
If you're not having sex by now then it's not going to happen.
>>
>>27862703
no

Original comment kill me
>>
>>27862663
It's not happening, bro. Sorry. It won't happen.

The most you could ever hope for is getting her really drunk and feeling each other up. And that'll destroy the friendship and you won't hang out with her ever again.
>>
Ditch her, OP, you've done enough, if she's interested at all, she'll text you and set the date, just don't give her any free attention anymore.
>>
>>27862734
Quick question. Is this the only woman you know?
>>
>>27862734
Hhhhmmmmm then i really dont know what to make of this, god speed hope it works out for you
>>
>>27862676
Did you make out in the theatre?
A relationship is unlikely, learn to appreciate the friendship and meet new girls through your friend here.
>>
>>27862773
No but she's really the only girl I text regularly.
>>
>>27862764
>she'll text you
She won't text him. A week will go by and she won't text him. Then it'll be two weeks. If OP doesn't text her, then he'll never hear from her.

This will happen all the time to all robots, 50% of normies will experience it and it will never happen to chad.
>>
>>27862823
No we text a lot and she texts me first sometimes
>>
>>27862809
>meet new girls through your friend
>tfw no female friend to make you look good to other women
>tfw no female friend to boost your self-esteem and make you feel more confident around women
>tfw no female friend to introduce you to her friends
And OP is just throwing that away by being an idiot.
>>
>>27862845
Exactly, people need to realise that just because a girl doesn't want to fuck them doesn't mean they can't be good friends, there's so much more to life than fucking.
>>
pull the trigger or drop the blade you faggot
>>
>>27862232
THISSSSS

She's not into OP, delete her and move the fuck on. Show you have some balls faggot. And no it doesn't matter that it's been a 2 year long friendship, fuck that
>>
>>27862102
I think you could greatly benefit from therapy. If a single rejection is enough to make you suicidal, you need help developing self esteem and confidence.

Therapy can help you do that.
>>
>>27863165
I've had depression and suicidal thoughts for years her rejection is just kind of hurting a bit more.

I would like to go to therapy though I just can't afford it.
>>
>>27862102
Women like to fuck with people, to see what they are willing to tolerate.

Woman who is my wife tried pulling the same shit before we were official. I wound up withdrawing attention until she asked me what was up, and I told her that she obviously wasn't interested, and that I wasn't going to waste my time. She asked if we could remain friends, and I said, "No, thanks. I have enough friends who actually make time for me."

A day later, she wanted to be official. Married for 5 years this June.
>>
>>27863201
Do you have medical coverage? If you are poor you can qualify for Medicare or free insurance. If you have a job but still no coverage same. If you have coverage but it won't civer mental health series double check, maybe you just need a referall.
>>
>>27863273
I'm 18 living with my parents and am still in high school. I'll maybe bring it up with them later but I don't really let anyone know I'm depressed (besides this thread right now obv).
>>
>>27863310
Dude that means you are on your parents healthplan. They don't have to know if you don't want to share (I think you should) since you are 18 you can make your own appointments and see a therapist. Callbthe insurance and see what the copay is if any. Might be 20 bucks a session or might even be free if your doctor refers you.

Your parents don't have to know because it's all legally confidential once you are 18. But I think sharing with your parents is good policy as their role in life is literally to help you.
>>
>>27863264
So acting like a mopey, bitter faggot actually got you the girl?
>>
>>27863350
That sounds like a good idea. I'll probably talk to my mom about it because I don't think my dad would take it seriously. Thank you.
>>
>>27863359
Call it what you want. I acted like my time was valuable, and if she wasn't going to treat it as such, then she wouldn't get any, and I would spend it on people and things that respect my time.

Call it whatever you want. I don't care.
>>
>>27863264
Wow, being a mopey child actually got you a wife? I call bullshit.
>>
>>27863378
You're welcome, I wish you peace and prosperity.
>>
>>27863423
Feel free to refer to:>>27863404
>>
>>27862102
>3DPD
Anon, I say this as someone who cares: just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>27862102
She isn't into you is the problem holy shit
>>
>>27862288
Cause you sound desperate.
>>
>>27863310
>18
Jesus christ fuck off kid.
Why do all these normalfags and literal fucking children keep shitting up this board?
Mate fuck off, wait till your balls finish dropping then lurk a few years before posting on 4chan.
Fuck me. Hiro should bump the posting age up another few years.This is ridiculous.
>>
>>27863610
No need to sound so bitter
>>
>>27862102
Its possible she is legitimately busy, but you come off as too needy. Give her minimal attention for a while to let things cool off.

t. Normie-cyborg
>>
>>27863683
This sounds like the best option so far in this thread thanks for the advice.
>>
>>27863650
Get the fuck off my lawn.
>>
>>27863650
He's right. At 18, you can turn it all around very, very easily. You've got no excuses.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.