[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*YYAAAAAAWWWWNNNNNN* Oh, good morning wagie, didn't no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 20
File: a3098547604_5.jpg (69 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a3098547604_5.jpg
69 KB, 700x700
*YYAAAAAAWWWWNNNNNN*

Oh, good morning wagie, didn't notice you there.

Don't worry, I won't keep you long. Since you're always saying that Wagecucks are better than NEETs, I threw together a quick video that will show you that's indeed not the case. I even kept it short, so you can watch it and not be late to earn another dollar for Mr Sheklesberg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBiOx3pKZAc
>>
man fuck the outdoors
>>
>>27859312
I'm a NEET and I hate you.
>>
this is the most autistic piece of shit i have ever seen in my life.

please end your pathetic life and kill yourself you leech.
>>
>just started working a job
>all of a sudden there's a billion comfy neet threads
being a neet is superior
>>
heeey waaaagieees you there?

haha must suck to be forced to wake up before dawn to work for the global economic jew huh?
sorry but i cant relate since im a NEETbaron and have far too much self respect to be cucked like that haha.

brb gonna nuke some of the tasty meat pies your hard earned tax dollars paid for hahahaha
>>
but I work graveyard shift, I'm already at work.
>>
>>27859312
I loved the video and I love you, OP.

As a former wageslave I can confirm the message of the video is accurate. A little understated even.
>>
>>27859345
Oh don't be so down, I'm sure if you get a little bit more sleep, you won't be so grumpy in future. Granted, it will encroach on your already limited free time, but I think it's for the best.
>>
I'm at university about to do a test and I'm very happy today. Being productive feels good, it's in our nature.
I can't imagine how sick people like OP must feel, sitting indoors all day, barely moving, living in darkness. That's a sad existence man.
>>
>>27859386
yeah youre at work working yourself into the grave doing graveyard shift ya dumb cuck, make sure you thank mr.kikelstein for the privelage to pay for his yahcht faggot.

fucking top kek at your life
>>
>>27859312
do you know how much money everything in that video costs do you believe neet would have enough to do everything
>>
File: 1460543783656.jpg (409 KB, 1157x772) Image search: [Google]
1460543783656.jpg
409 KB, 1157x772
>>27859334
nice try, wagie, we all know you're just trying to make NEETs look bad
>>
>>27859398
Did you not watch the video? I spend my limited time on Earth doing activities I enjoy, like base jumping, working out, and spending time with your girlfriend.

Good luck on your test by the way, I'm sure you'll have some free time this Saturday... oh wait, you've got to work to pay back those student loans and rent. Oh well!
>>
>>27859312
>didnt notice youthere
>i wont keep you long
please lad
>>
Thank you based NEET.

I just got back from a volunteer meeting with the Red Cross. They're opening up a refugee settlement center in my community. I'm going to teach them job skills that they need to be wage slaves and taxpayers, and to support our lifestyle. Don't you just love it?
>>
>>27859419
eh, it's not really work, I watch TV and anime all night and get paid to do it. I think it's a probably much better set up than you have. (considering I don't feel the need to spurg out on 4chan)
>>
>>27859439
>oh wait, you've got to work to pay back those student loans and ren

No I don't. University is free in my country and we actually get paid to get an education.
You live in a shit country sorry. Enjoy your DVT I guess?
>>
>>27859439

>spending time with your gf

I'm a woman.
>>
>>27859487
>No I don't. University is free in my country and we actually get paid to get an education.
is that what you tell yourself? Keep dreaming wagecuck, keep dreaming
>>
File: 1459193170683.jpg (479 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459193170683.jpg
479 KB, 1280x720
tfw neets force themselves to wake up at a specific time just to make fun of wageslaves for waking up at a specific time.
>>
>>27859498

>typical Americuck so brainwashed by his Jew-operated nation be can't mentally comprehend that lands exist where education and healthcare is funded through taxes and free at the point of access

I feel so bad for you holy shit. What kind of world do you live in that the notion of educated citizens not chained by debt is an outlandish concept.
>>
>>27859312
I hope you realize that the vast majority of the people you filmed had sponsorships on the gear that they were using. That makes them employed. The skateboarder was skateboarding at college, which means he is likely not NEET.

And, as the final nail in the coffin, you never showed yourself posting on 4chan, which probably looked a lot like the guy who was sitting on the computer doing spreadsheets.
>>
>>27859522
You are right there. Make sure you get a nice paying 50 hour/week job so that you can keep paying those taxes for your education. What a good little boy. While you're at it, I'll enjoy spending my time improving myself.
>>
>>27859486
>that wagie projection

hahaha nice rationalization goy, you would probably get sodomized by nigs if it meant your jew overlords threw you some shekekls wouldnt you?

besides all working does is lead to increased resource waste and ecological collapse, good job at literally destroying the planet so you can clap your fat mitts and rave about "muh pride", see you in hell faggot.
>>
>>27859533
Mmmmm, you can just feel the autistic rage from this wagie.
>>
>>27859533
>Wagecucks actually believe this

So naive. I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>27859553
It's not autistic rage. I'm not even slightly upset.

I was just pointing out that the life you described as NEET isn't accurate, or else you would actually be off the board and doing that stuff. I was also pointing out that sponsorships count as employment, so you were showing people who were currently doing their job.

You throwing ad hominems and insults out there doesn't defeat the point.
>>
File: smugfreg.png (32 KB, 1239x529) Image search: [Google]
smugfreg.png
32 KB, 1239x529
>wagies blown the BTFO out so bad they drive into semis on purpose during their commute to the jew factory

im mclovin that estate tax wagies, keep dropping like flies :^)

>mfw neet and i win
>>
>>27859539

Well... yeah... that's what I want.
You know that's normal right? To want a successful career that pays well, to mark your name in the world, publish literary and academic works and impart your knowledge to the next generation.

You can brag all you want but fact is is that living off state benefits as a scrounger, you'll never be able to afford a holiday, buy a car, buy a house, afford nice clothes and furnitures, secure a mate.

You're not living, just existing. It's sad.
>>
File: they-mad.jpg (94 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
they-mad.jpg
94 KB, 640x720
>>27859580
>I just want to analyze in great detail the content of this video which has not affected me emotionally in any way
>>
>>27859554
Oh, you mean you aren't posting on 4chan at the moment? Or are you just doing it from your phone while base jumping?

I don't care that you're NEET. I completely understand why men today opt out of job participation. All of western civilization is fucked, and it's been fucked pretty much since women were given equal rights, as they vote far left, meaning that you don't get to keep what you earn, and it goes to leeches. Why the fuck WOULDN'T you want to be a leech, with that knowledge?

But the video painted an inaccurate picture of who you are and what you do, because it showed sponsored people, people in education, and a NASA launch, which is performed by people who are employed by NASA, and paid for by people who are employed in the private sector.

As for the guys backflipping, I guess you got me. Enjoy your back flips and hand stands.
>>
>>27859611
>>27859580
you make me so sad.. you're a lost case. Jewish propaganda fooled you and now you're raging because you miss living a NEET life

its sad. I'll think of you while I enjoy the weather
>>
File: contemplation_manmeditate.jpg (54 KB, 595x397) Image search: [Google]
contemplation_manmeditate.jpg
54 KB, 595x397
Fellow NEET in my fourth year of lifetime NEETness....my theory about this video...the wagie in it is actually the NEET who made it. Maybe not but then again....I will have lots of free time today to think it over.
>>
/r9k/ Is a board where NEETs pretend to be wagies and vice versa. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>27859634
>You make me so sad.
Why?
>You're a lost cause.
How so?
>Now you're raging because you miss living a NEET life.
Not really. My work consists of me taking hourly readings for 8 hours, and reading/shitposting/playing on my Vita/watching TV via Roku every moment that I'm not getting readings.

Then I drive 2 miles home, and play vidya, read, play piano, or wood work. Life's pretty great for me.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27859312
This is the 37th post ITT if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>27859398

Seriously? The only thing more pathetic than a wageslave is an academic. Whereas a wageslave at least gets compensated for toiling away all day, you fools have actually been tricked into PAYING to give away all your free time.
>>
Owning your own business/being high in the chain of command in a small business is far superior to neetdom.
Can take off work whenever. Can make own hours. Make plenty of money. Have responsibility and power.
>>
>be wage"cuck"
>get paid 50$/hr to masturbate to futa-on-shota doujins on the job
>take the company lambo out for a spin on the Florida highways
>fucking underage boys in the asshole every week
>still have enough time to get a complete thesis accepted by the scientific community

Who's really cucked here NEET? You or me? I'm actually out there doing something with my life.
>>
Good morning NEET. i smile to work every morning because i work at a job i enjoy doing and make good money doing it. I come home after a satisfying day to my gf who loves me and takes care of me. I love how all the neets here just project their insecurities onto the wagies. They all know theyre fucked once they are cut from whatever support they have, and theyll be forced to take the worst jobs available because theyll be under illegal mexicans on the social scale.
>>
>>27859929
>underage boys
16 is legal in a lot of places fampai
>>
File: 1443438147195.jpg (43 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1443438147195.jpg
43 KB, 499x499
>>27859961
Who said anything about 16?
>>
>>27859929
Gib boy plox
>>
I'm pretty sure being an astronaut counts as a job
>>
File: 1437767701535.png (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1437767701535.png
8 KB, 200x200
I just came back from a job application event. If chosen I'll be called for an interview by next week, one thing worries me though, the guy taking the applications he would ask everyone before me how they heard about it, but when he got to me I never got that question.

Am I already finished? Is it just overthinking? Help me out Wagebros.
>>
>>27859992
I bet you live in Thailand.
>>
>>27859312

Looks bad ya know phil... looks even worse for a politicians assistant, nice wages there fake lad.
>>
Stop falling for the con artist employee hes steering your emotions for political gain, its obvious.
>>
>just got off the all night train
>going to work
REEE get a job you faggot NEET
>>
>>27859312
this whole thread is nothing more than emotional appeal, and when confronted with something substantial the replies will be "haha mad wagie / autism / make more moneiz 4 sheklestien u cuck", no rationality nor logic.

it's like talking to overemotional women
>>
>landless pharma
>pays wages
>pays tax

Greets
>>
File: 2000px-Sign_language_Y.svg.png (201 KB, 2000x1692) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Sign_language_Y.svg.png
201 KB, 2000x1692
what does this gesture normalfags do in their gopro adventure videos mean? wikipedia calls it shaka sign
>>
>>27859366
>all of a sudden

These threads are literal cancer. They have been multiplying like bad cells for months
>>
File: 1460318605299.jpg (809 KB, 1444x1180) Image search: [Google]
1460318605299.jpg
809 KB, 1444x1180
Hey there wagie, yawwnn i just slept 14 hours and I still feel tired, man this depression sucks.

Anyways wagie, I got some window shopping to do, another anime figurine to buy, maybe I'll even buy one soon enough, in a couple of weeks of your waging, I'll have 500 big ones to spend.

Anyways wagie, I gotta shitpost all day on /r9k/ and make more of these shitty threads, and I've got a sainsbury basic lasagna with my name on it.

Cya wagie slavie.
>>
>>27859427
Doesn't take much desu
>>
>>27860369
it means hang loose wagie, something you wouldn't understand
>>
>>27859545
>that neet projection
>>
File: 1459706559611.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459706559611.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>27860388

DELETE THIS

wagie slavie
>>
File: ebin.png (30 KB, 507x464) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
30 KB, 507x464
>>27859312
I assume that's your video since it only went up today, impressively well done.
>mfw wagies think all NEETs are reclused, and not out there banging their wives while they work
>>
>>27860414
This delicious neet rage
>>
>>27859312
This vids is what pisses the federation off most.

Soooooooo, u must be an officer of federation, h'm.
>>
Ok, how do neets get their money in the US? Leeching off mommy's purse? Or some subsidy from the government? I bet it's not much tho.
>>
>>27860430
Wife here. Even presuming that's true, I don't feel bad for the "wagies" because obviously they picked shit women and deserve to be without them anyways.

If she's the type of woman who would fuck the fun-loving NEET, she'll typically wind up a single mom who only produces more criminals who will wind up taking your NEET bucks.

Also, that says a lot about the caliber of NEETs, and how they treat their fellow man.

tl;dr the NEETS are a problem much like cancer. They'll fix themselves in due time. The only difference between NEETs and cancer is that cancer doesn't pretend that it's noble.
>>
>>27860523
I'm a wife too. Quite frankly, my husband just doesn't satisfy me. I find that the only people that can satisfy me are NEETs because they are
>fit
>always have much larger dicks
>emotionally deep
>not afraid to spend wagecucks money on me
>>
>>27860674
Funny how nothing you stated refuted anything I said.
>>
>makes fun of people having jobs
>shitposts like it is his job
>FOR FREE
oh the irony
>>
>>27860388
Hahaha this is great, exactly what these worthless neet scum do with their life even though they try to convince us otherwise
>>
>>27860827
>someone clearly didn't watch the video
>>
>>27860851
The video with a bunch of hippies doing backflips, and sponsored (aka employed) base jumpers, with a college kid skateboarding, and an employed astronaut in space?

So you're bragging about having more time to hand stand, back flip, and lift weights, while showing some employed people living a life of adventure, but calling it NEET? Good for you, I guess.
>>
File: 20160307_055757.jpg (574 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160307_055757.jpg
574 KB, 2048x1152
Oh man, NEET, you should really come visit my office. It's got a great view.
>>
Sitting at a pc looks infinitely better than doing cartwheels in the desert
>>
>>27860722
you should see how they play video games. some people literally spend time trading in game items to make a bunch of currency, or go around getting "achievements".
>>
>>27860952
What do you expect? It's the only achievements they have.
>>
>needing to make these threads daily just so you don't sudoku out of shame
>>
Holy fuck, how do people still fall for this painfully obvious bait.
>>
>>27859398
enjoy not finding a job after you graduate
>>
>>27860167

Please Respond. Thank you.
>>
>>27860167
Who the fuck knows?

Here's what I do to get employed:

I don't go to job fairs. I submit applications, and if I haven't heard anything, I call one week later to try and schedule an interview. I go to said interview in a button up black shirt, silver tie, dark gray slacks, black socks, and black shoes. I do my best to slam dunk the interview. I try to get them smiling or laughing.

Then, IMMEDIATELY after the interview, I send them a thank you card. It literally just says "Thank You," on the front, and is blank inside. I mail it to the interviewer at their place of work, handwritten, and thanked them, stated that I enjoyed talking to them, and that I hope that I get to work with them in the future.

Usually, they call me and hire me as soon as they get the note. If they don't, I call one week later, and then again every 2 weeks until I either get the job or get told to fuck off.
>>
>>27859312

I am 19 and used to be so depressed about being a NEET but then just looking at how wagies lifestyle suck I just LOL
>>
And as always in threads like this:
Wagie got

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>27861560
>not mailing your thank you note to every one of your interviewers female relatives
>not including a picture of yourself and advertising babysitting and adult entertainment services

You need more than a firm handshake nowdays anon.
>>
File: raff.png (392 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
raff.png
392 KB, 1280x800
>septic tank truck tipped over last morning
>mfw speeding wagies behind it got covererd in literal shit
>>
just saw this on my coffee break, hahaha NEETbro you're so right! unfortunately i'm locked into this job by contract...so that's that. maybe next year Mr.Steinowitz won't have me working 16hr workshifts!!
>>
>>27860430
to be honest, I just wanted to make a video to get use to Black Magic Resolve and thought I would take the opportunity to bait some retards
>>
>>27860170
>Florida highways
>Thailand

Wew lad you're retarded
>>
File: 1451701804260.png (73 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
1451701804260.png
73 KB, 618x618
>>27860674
>Implying anybody will actually believe this 0/10 bait
>>
File: image.jpg (672 KB, 989x4160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
672 KB, 989x4160
OREEEEEEEGINAL

Neets are the autists that sit in the back of the class
>>
The word cuck has lost all meaning for me
>>
>tfw NEET working on making an eroge game at my own pace
>>
File: community_image_1399635574.gif (57 KB, 505x379) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1399635574.gif
57 KB, 505x379
>>27862682
>Unfortunately this spurt of ambition will wither as soon as the neet wakes up, and realizes it's all just to hard
>>
>>27862682
why's the wagecuck going out for drinks at 5am?
>>
>>27859312

wageslave here. I chuckled at your video OP, good job.
>>
>>27859345

Every time, right at the beginning, a ragie wagie is triggered heavily and spazzes out.

Lol this has been happening for a year
>>
>>27861683
Oh, its not over for u yet. Here's a tip: make sure there's no guns in the house when u hit 25. Don't want your mom to have to clean up the mess after you realize that all these guys were trolling you and your life does really suck....
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.