[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you take any vitamins or supplements? What are they for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 14
File: vitamins.png (540 KB, 3395x3523) Image search: [Google]
vitamins.png
540 KB, 3395x3523
Do you take any vitamins or supplements? What are they for?
>>
>>27859133

My cum is my vitamin
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 230x219
Whey
Creatine
Fish oil
Zinc
>>
vitamin b6 p5p
Zinc
>>
>>27859133
I've tried a bunch of OTC mood supplements.
A lot of them do work, but it is a short-lived and weak effect.
I eventually stop taking them because I build up a tolerance, their effect is unreliable, or I just can't be assed.
None of them are life-changing but they are kind of nice.

Partial list of supplements I have tried
Bacopa
Holy Basil
5-HTP
Pregnenolone
Vitamin D3
L-Tyrosine
Velvent Bean (L-DOPA)
Piracetam
Phenylpiracetam
St. John's Wort
Lion's Mane
Choline
L-Theanine
>>
>>27859180

st johns wort is good

takes a month though
>>
A b complex and d for mood and energy, biotin to help my hair grow, glucosamine to keep my joints feeling good, and echinecea when I feel sick.
>>
>>27859204
What's it for? It sounds weird
>>
>>27859235
Boosts serotonin like an SSRI. 5-HTP does also.

Both do it in a milder and less fucked up way than SSRIs, though, and don't have the potentially horrible withdrawal/side effects.
>>
>>27859133
Vitamin D3, 2000IU/day, because of living in a country with little sunlight and staying indoors most of the time.

When I first started taking it my fingernails got noticeably thicker, my skin started looking stronger, and I became less tired.

I have tried many other supplements and none of the others did anything obvious.
>>
>>27859133
Yes.
/Fit/ sticky says they're good if you aren't eating enough vegetables/fruit.
>>
>>27859133
THC, for relaxation.
>>
>>27859133
Fish oil
Vitamin c
Vitamin d
Magnesium
Psyllium husk
Estrogen
Anti androgen
>>
>>27859133
They make my skin smoother and make my breasts grow.
>>
I take biotin supplements because of a combination of seborrheic dermatitis and chronic telogen effluvium fucking my shit up. My dermatologist says to stay on it for a year.

I also take a general multi-vitamin, both to cover all my bases for the above reason and also to make sure I get the vitamins I need for the day.
>>
>>27859133
every morning

zinc
vitamin d
vitamin b
magnesium
multivitamin
l-larginine
vitamin c
>>
>>27859310
Literally this

Especially during the winter. It's been working great so far.
>>
I take Floradix liquid iron for my heavy periods. It tastes awful but it does the job.
>>
Multivitamins, Iron, Omega 3
also this >>27859142
>>
>>27859180
>>27859204

I took St. John's Wort for 2.5 months and it didn't do anything for me.
>>
None of these fucking supplements work. Its just a fucking placebo.

Tried:
Vitamin c
Vitamin b complex
Fish oil (biggest fucking meme atm)
General multivitamin (another meme)
Vitamin d

It only works if you're deficient, otherwise you're wasting your fucking money

>vitamin supplements
>the new fad
>>
>>27860069
>It only works if you're deficient
>Vitamin b complex
B12 your body will no matter what.
>>
>>27860085
Come on friend... at least try explaining why i need to take b12 supplements.
>>
>>27859133
Iron. I am anemic.
>>
>>27860069
Stupid, wholefood supplements are pissed out if your body isn't deficienct in them. You only absorb as much as you need. Dumbass.
>>
I take fish oil because I'm a fatass who needs to keep his cholesterol in check but is too soon for statins.
Also take a multivitamin to make sure my diet doesn't kill me through lack of vitamins
>>
>>27860187
Thats what my post specifically said, dingus
>>
>>27860203
Oh sorry, late night, im retarded
>>
Pueraria mirifica for estrogen. I have small breasts now.
>>
Just get blood tested for any possible deficiency, fucking idiots. God. Vitamins dont turn you into superman, just eat balanced and nutritious meals and you will be fine, unless youre an athlete/have medical conditions.

Dont go randomly shooting different supplements think it'll cure your robotsom
>>
Anti inflammatory to counteract not sleeping and body pouring out all stored toxins at once, usually resulting in a nasty migraine.

Maca powder for solid dick.

Apple cider vinegar for phbalance internal cleansing.

A powderized mixture of fruits and vegetables because I don't like eating this shit and I'm too lazy to
Cook.

I don't take this stuff everyday, just if I feel like I'm off or fat or old looking or hungover. Never get sick, though. Everyone can drop around me like flies and I'm fine.
>>
>>27860265
Cant i just eat bread with basic spreads like butter, then take protein supps and fish oil and multivitamins and ill never have to cook again? Oh and also antioxidants and dietary fibre
>>
>>27860203
No, you say it's a placebo. It works for what it's supposed to do. Fixing what is below normal in you. It doesn't make you more powerful than normal. That's what drugs are for.
>>
>>27860283
Something tells me if it's sustainable, the idea you presented would be so popular that I would've already heard about it, but I haven't so you're better off buying a piece of fish and eating your nuts and beans
>>
>>27860306
Replace placebo with "a meme for the majority of first worlders which these supplement industries mainly cater to"

Most people dont need them, but take them because they think ill make them superhuman-im exaggerating btw you autistic.

You think the 23 posters itt actually needs their "vitamin b6" or their "zinc"
>>
File: 1446221765398.jpg (11 KB, 229x278) Image search: [Google]
1446221765398.jpg
11 KB, 229x278
>>27859133
Two time Nobel prize winner and almost discoverer of DNA Linus Pauling swore Vitamin C megadosing prevents heart disease and cancer until his death at 92.
>>
>>27860407
Ill think about it when im 30. I think most people want to increase their quality of life through these supplements rather than focussing on longevity
>>
>>27860381
It wouldn't surprise me, just because you can be good on B, D etc but deficient in a few key minerals or Vitamins, which can result in weirdness like shitty skin, low energy, puffy face, general betaness etc. we're eating a lot a lot a lot in the first world but many of us, particularly Americans, aren't getting much nutrition for all the calories.
>>
>>27859133
Currently taking;
vitamin C gummies
Iron caplets
Vitamin B-complex
Biotin
and a daily vitamin supplement for everything else.

Most of these I'm taking for my chronic depression, they're apparently supposed to help my brain function more properly. and Biotin for my hair of course.
>>
>>27860381
I estimate at least 50% of people in this thread are vitamin D deficient. Diet is a very minor source of vitamin D. You're supposed to get it from sunlight, which a natural robot repellent.
>>
>>27860585
Just do what this guy is proposing >>27860283
Get your nutritional intake then the rest will be you eating whatever satisfies your tastebuds
>>
File: 1444960553981.jpg (36 KB, 577x591) Image search: [Google]
1444960553981.jpg
36 KB, 577x591
>>27859133
fuck yes !

I love these posts actually talk about useful shit

Over the years I've gotten REALLY into this shit and done lots of research and bought and experimented with tons of shit

alas I haven't found the perfect solution to being alive yet but have had many interesting experiences.

Some faves

vit c (can't emphasize this one enough)
b vits
Mg
omega threes EPA DHA
Piractetam

Look into Indium search for " the silver bullet "

oh gawd being poors sucks there is SO MUCH I would like to be taking but I ran out of money ;_;

I got into nootropics pretty hardcore so I tried shit you've mayb never even heard of like sunifiram ( not recommended )

Any there's no point going on like this here
>>
My doctor told me to take vitamin b-100 2x a day. Apparently that helps absorb nutrients from food.
Also take ferro-sulfate (which is not OTC) because my iron is too low.
>>
>>27860407
Didn't he die of cancer?
>>
> 30mg zinc (proven to support test production, muscle building)
> 5000 iu vitamin D3 (Comfortably the most amazing all-rounder supplement you can take, especially if you don't live in a sunny place or stay indoors a lot)
> 2g arginine post workout/pre sex (makes me crazy horny and makes my dick rock hard)

Everything else is mainly broscience to be taken with a pinch of salt
>>
IIRC Colbert had a doctor or someone on and they basically said that our diets are so full of everything we need that by taking these supplements when not absolutely needed all you're doing is feeding cancer cells.

So no, fuck that shit.
>>
>>27859133
I jsut received both things in your pic in the mail today. What a crazy coincidence.
>>
>>27859310
>>27859746
>>27861616
My vitiman D niggas.

It's probably the best drug a robot can take, people don't spend nearly as much time in the sunlight as we're supposed too and it affects a huge range or things.
>>
>>27861628
True for everything except vitamin D, which mostly is made by sunlight acting on your skin. If you don't go outside much or you live in northern latitude you likely don't get enough.
>>
vitamin d and niacin are the only supplments that aren't bro science.
>>
File: IMG_20160414_155252.jpg (2 MB, 3120x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160414_155252.jpg
2 MB, 3120x3120
>>27861687
Sunlight pills
>>
File: 1460455578148.jpg (379 KB, 1000x823) Image search: [Google]
1460455578148.jpg
379 KB, 1000x823
2 Iron supplements mixed with orange juice
10k units of vitamin D3
2mcg of vitamin B12
2 cod liver oil caps and 2 fish oil caps morning noon and night
4 whey protein shakes
I take a bunch of other shit I can't be fucked to list
>>
>>27861717
>niacin
Effective as a drug (occasionally used instead of statins, probably irrelevant to everybody in this thread), but that's at much higher doses than as a vitamin, so as a supplement it's still broscience.
>>
>>27861687
Am I just feeling a placebo effect or did taking vitamin d really fix my depression? It's been maybe 2 weeks since I started taking it.

>>27861761
Mine taste like what I imagine sunlight would taste like as well, it's neat.
>>
>>27861823
>10k units of vitamin D3
Somewhat high if you're not monitoring blood levels. Even >>27861761's 800IU is enough to prevent all deficiency symptoms. And yes, I'm aware of arguments based on saturation levels from full body sunlight exposure, but absorption is variable enough that I wouldn't risk 10kIU without blood monitoring. No need to hit the end of the U-shaped risk vs dose curve while you're chasing diminishing returns.
>>
>>27861878
>It's been maybe 2 weeks since I started taking it
Despite the half-life being very long and your blood level not being stable yet, 2 weeks is easily enough to see benefits with the kind of doses people are posting ITT simply because they're so much higher than needed to cure deficiency.
>>
>>27859133
To get swole desu
>>
>>27861616
>arginine
If you do drugs that also affect the cardiovascular system (LSD, amphetamine, MDMA), L-Arginine greatly reduces the strength of those symptoms. When you do speed you don't want your heart to hammer or your chest to sting, when you take LSD you don't want your face to go numb or feel like someone is moving a hand around in your chest.
L-Arginine shuts that down for me without affecting the desired effect of the drug, since it doesn't interact with CNS functioning.
>>
>>27859133
Fish oil.

if you're not retarded with your diet it should be the only supplement you need.
>>
I take
>5000IU D3
>200mcg MK7 (Vitamin K2)
>about 1g of EPA/DHA fish oil
>500mg Vitamin C (because why not)
>ZMA complex after lifting
Never felt better desu senpai
>>
File: 1448818422114.jpg (15 KB, 154x208) Image search: [Google]
1448818422114.jpg
15 KB, 154x208
>>27861926
Well senapi, my bottle says it has "5000 IU" of vitamin D in every tasty capsule. Do you think I'm overdoing it? Previously got my vitamin d from mushroom binges, this is much nicer.
>>
File: laughingsluts.jpg (332 KB, 1022x1433) Image search: [Google]
laughingsluts.jpg
332 KB, 1022x1433
>>27861938
>if you're not retarded with your diet it should be the only supplement you need.
>this is what retards actually think
The irony is, if you ate fish regularly you wouldn't need fish oil either. You just BTFO urself anon.
>>
File: 24354675867890.png (183 KB, 1000x3941) Image search: [Google]
24354675867890.png
183 KB, 1000x3941
>>27859133
Vitamin D. Because I live in a very dark country where you can't get enough sunshine in winters.
>>
>>27860407
>Vitamin C megadosing
This will just give you kidney stones and a strong smelling urine.
>>
>>27861959
Official tolerable upper intake is 4000IU/day, but 5000IU is unlikely to do any harm. I take 2000IU/day which is more than enough to prevent any deficiency. That's still a "high" dose by official standards, which I agree are excessively conservative. Only I think some people hear "official recommendations are too low" and then go crazy with megadosing.
>>
>>27862002
I ate 20g of vitamin C once to see what would happen. It did absolutely nothing.
>>
>>27862038
>I ate 20g of vitamin C once to see what would happen. It did absolutely nothing.
>once
Hmmm
>>
>>27862021
Gosh anon, it sounds like you have a real good grasp on this sort of thing. Do you mind letting me know if my other dosages are okay? You seem smart.

250mg of magnesium
1200mg of fish oil
100mg of vitamin c

I'd really appreciate your input.
>>
>>27862091
Those all look fine to me, and all equally useless if you're eating a sufficiently healthy diet.
>>
>>27862127
I'm probably not, I eat sparingly and mostly just whatever's handy. When I get a more balanced diet going I'll remember this and drop the pills. Thanks buddy, you were a big help today and I appreciate it greatly.
>>
>>27859133

> Centrum Men's vitamins and mineral
> Oral Vitamin D Spray
> Oral B12 Spray
> Omega 3,6,9
> Zinc
> Magnesium
> Iron
> Vitamin K2
> Vitamin A
> Acidpohilus Bacteria
> Calcium and D3

I have crohns and it fucks with my digestion, the pain and diarrhea and weight loss are honestly not an issue at all compared to the effects of vitamin deficiencies you get. Before i worked out the supplements i needed i would only be able to be awake about 8 hours a day, my eyesight was failing and i everything looked blurry and jagged in movement, i twitched constantly and you could see all the small muscles under my skin moving all the time like worms. I would get tinnitus all the time and feel nauseous, i wouldn't be able to speak properly without messing up word order. Even thinking was much slower and confused, i had no memory, literally would forget what i was doing second to second. I became clumsy and knocked things over all the time. I had pins and needles and burning pains in my arms and legs and lost sensation in several fingers.

I also developed scurvy and my teeth went soft and yellow, I got rampant fevers all the time, my joints always hurt so i often walked with a bit of a limp. I also had a constant cough, but im not sure if that was related.

Anyway the point is, vitamins are important.
>>
>>27862127
>Those all look fine to me, and all equally useless if you're eating a sufficiently healthy diet.
Very few people have a perfect diet which includes all vitamins, especially not robots.
>>
Inulin fiber gummies + multivitamin. On a gluten-free diet so this is an attempt to compensate.
>>
>>27862233
I calculate my food in cron-o-meter (old Free desktop version, not the app), I get >100% of everything except vitamin D from food.
>>
>>27859133
Multivitamin
Omega 3
Biotin 5000 mcg
St. John's Wort + 5-HTP together
>>
>>27862267

St. Johns Wort and 5 HTP are contraindicated, enjoy the basal ganglia degeneration you have been experiencing for the entire duration you have been doing that.
>>
>>27862253
Perhaps it is easier than I thought to get everything. However, if you participate in streneous exercise like lifting, you will need a shitton more of everything.

Can you give me an example of the stuff u eat each day? Maybe a screenshot from the app.
>>
>>27859133
fish oil and vitamin C
>>
>>27862335
Frozen vegetables, grains, legumes, eggs, meat, dairy. Unless you're a vegan or you eat a lot of junk food you should have no problem meeting the nutrition targets.
>>
>>27862335

No you won't. It's been well indicated several times that exercise does not massively increase your micronutrient use. In fact only long endurance even makes things like lucozade necessary. Lifting certainly wont, you probably still but protein shakes as well instead of saving half your money buy blending oats, bananas and creatine instead.
>>
>>27862374
Also to be clear "meat" includes "fish" too. Meme fish sardines are a good option.
>>
>>27862374

You sound like a fucking boring person to be entirely honest m8
>>
Test, deca, dbol, multivitamin, zma, creatine, whey, and melatonin.

I prefer to keep it simple. Certain foods have godly nutrition you can still dirty bulk if you include them. Powder egg yolk in your whatever, usually shakes for me, then oats with frozen blueberries. Kale and quinoa might be memes but they're worth working in really.
>>
>>27862419

Lel, next you'll tell me pork and bacon are meat too.
>>
Two capsules of triple strength omega 3. Makes bpd cretins like me less retarded apparently.
>>
>>27862498
Nothing wrong with pork. Bacon is reddit-tier meme food.
>>
File: 1453308048906.gif (854 KB, 493x387) Image search: [Google]
1453308048906.gif
854 KB, 493x387
>>27862532
I thought this too until I discovered how great a well made morning breakfast was. Two eggs sunny side up, two strips of thick cut bacon, a steaming mug of black coffee and a big cup of ice cold water. Maybe bacon is only as good as what you put near it but boy do I put some good stuff near it.
>>
>>27862570

lol coffee

> I'll take a one way ticket to shit town please sir!

hahaha bet you're pooping away all morn
>>
Whey
Creatine
Multivitamin
Fish oil
>>
>>27862532

Food can't be a meme you dip, its kept people alive for literally thousands of years.
>>
>>27862447
>Test, deca, dbol,
I like you, ha
>>
File: 1449459702200.jpg (24 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1449459702200.jpg
24 KB, 400x300
>>27862595
Anon my bowel movements are as smooth as a baby's skin and gentle as a mothers' love. I honestly never understood the whole "coffee shits" thing since it never seemed to happen to me.
>>
>>27862655

Bowel movements aren't meant to be a smooth and gentle liquid shit, you must have been drinking the caffeinated jew for so long you've never shit out a forearm like you are meant to.
>>
>>27861975
>I'm retarded about my diet.

https://www.epa.gov/mercury
>>
>>27862233

Robots are neet. From our expertly crafted gourmet masterpieces we have no deficits. My sous vide chicken thighs turned tendies are to die for and you can't find anything like it in any restaurant. I also use real lard for frying and baking too, rendered myself from outdoor grown porks. Vitamin D deficiency is a meme because eating a donut once a week has like 10x your monthly requirements. Animal fats are healthy as fuck. It's not just a coincidence that health has decreased after people became afraid of superfoods like animal fats, molasses, msg(better than than table salt health and taste wise), real pickled vegetables(lacto-fermented or nothing, aceto-a shit), self roasted coffee, homebrew wine, beer, kombucha, kvass, tea, and so on.

It doesn't even take much longer than hamburger helper either. People intentionally cuck themselves. My shit like ramen I make in one month batches. Just air dry the noodles and make a big ass pot of broth every 2 weeks. If it's high enough in collagen and fat to be solid in the fridge then if tightly sealed you lose little quality in your soup base over time. The fresh aromatics you add will bring back more than any missing life to the dish. I can my own basic pasta sauces and chiles. I just add a couple ingredients and it's done. This is what chefs do. Prepare in fuck huge batches and finish to order. You know your sauce has tomatoes and shit in it. Make gallons then add the cream, sausage, meatballs, and whatever variations of sauce you want as needed to finish.
>>
File: 1449459580916.png (740 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1449459580916.png
740 KB, 1024x768
>>27862698
No anon. My poos are of ample size, I can just move through them like a mighty jaguar through the steamy jungle. And before you ask, I can assure you my stools are sturdy and firm.
>>
>>27862706
>mercury
>he buys cheap and polluted fish oil
Hahahahha
>>
>>27862706

Good fish don't have much Hg you fucking sushi eating weeb.

Dines, salmon, trout, bass, crappie, you know, the good stuff. Tuna is like the second worst fish around, tied with monkfish for fish worse than tilapia.
>>
>>27862747
No you mouth-breather.

Fish oil doesn't contain mercury, predatory fish do.
>>
>>27862797
What are you talking about man?
>>
>>27862792
>Dines, salmon, trout, bass, crappie, you know, the good stuff.
>You know, lower food-chain fish that don't contain much, if any, omega-3 fatty acids.
>>
>>27862807
Fish oil isn't polluted with mercury, fish are.
>>
>>27862836
You triggered me, good job
>>
>>27862854
You do understand the whole point is that there are sources of fish oil that don't involve eating fish?
>>
>>27859133
I take a one a day multivitamin for my skin, especially around my nailbeds. I cut meat so the soap we use to wash our hands has a grease stripper in it, lye. Dried my hands out to all fuck to the point where lotions and Vaseline didn't do shit to help them recover. My hands got so dried and cracked around my nailbeds that they constantly throbbed in pain. Now my multivitamin plus regular use of lotion has helped them recover and stay healthy
>>
>>27862818

Sardines and salmon are some of the best omega 3 sources. Besides that they're delicious and you can eat them daily. Bass are kings of the lake and eat anything that fits in their big ass mouth. I shit you not I once saw one eat a fucking duckling. Trout are kings of the river and good omega 3 too. Tuna is actually low in omega 3 anyway.
>>
>>27862724
>Vitamin D deficiency is a meme because eating a donut once a week has like 10x your monthly requirements
What fucked up country do you live in that adds vitamin D to donuts? I know the USA puts vitamin D in milk, but it's shit tier vitamin D2, and in low dose. You either need sunlight or supplements, you can't get enough vitamin D from diet.
>>
>>27862936
Note that there are two completely different groups of "salmon", Atlantic and Pacific. Atlantic salmon is contaminated shit, Pacific salmon is good (and cheaper).
>>
>>27862969

Lard brah', real donuts are made with lard. Lard is the best dietary source of vitamin D. It only works in outdoor grown porks though. You can buy leaf fat and fat back fat pretty cheap once you get to know a butcher or meme hippy fucktard farmer. The shit Mexicans buy has no vitamin D though so be careful. Some premium 'artisan' lard is real but I think it's fun to render anyway and it doesn't even require much effort either.
>>
>>27863043
https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/635?fgcd=&manu=&lfacet=&format=&count=&max=35&offset=&sort=&qlookup=lard

Even assuming premium lard has more, you'd have to eat a shitload of lard to get enough. Go outside or supplement, food is a minor source of vitamin D.
>>
>>27863087

>actually using usda

No wonder keks are so unhealthy.
http://www.vitamindwiki.com/%22Free+range%22+lard+has+500+IU+vitamin+D+per+teaspoon

The site looks like shit but view the references, at the least anything is better than usda or fda.
>>
>>27862743

But how often do you churn them out, 6 a day like the strung out cocaine-derivative junkie you are? Normal people cultivate and work on their shits, sending them back if they aren't up to scratch. I haven't approved one yet this month because i know quality takes time.
>>
>>27863187
Sources appear to be some paleo cookbook, and some anti-vaccination crazies. Got anything that's not obviously biased?
>>
>>27863263

"sending them back"

I am overly pleased with this post
>>
>>27863307
I think that whole series of posts had a really nice writing style to be honest.
>>
File: 1452543261304.png (138 KB, 229x227) Image search: [Google]
1452543261304.png
138 KB, 229x227
centrum
biotin for skin and hair
deplin (l-methylfolate vitamin that converts to serotonin and norepinephrine. basically a vitamin for depression without side effects of SSRI's. subtle, but would recommend)

other supplements that aren't vitamins:
flax seed oil for joints
creatine and whey protein for muscles
>>
>>27859133
Magnesium

I'm still torn between accepting it as a nice placebo or if it actually works.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.