[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else really really smart? I can't interact with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 18
File: aTVSO3s.png (103 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
aTVSO3s.png
103 KB, 624x434
Anyone else really really smart?

I can't interact with normal people man i just can't.

Why are normos so fucking pleb?
>>
File: 765345.jpg (165 KB, 1024x803) Image search: [Google]
765345.jpg
165 KB, 1024x803
I'm not smart but I have God-tier taste in media that normals just can't understand.
They truly are plebs in my eyes.
>>
File: beepepe.png (6 KB, 205x245) Image search: [Google]
beepepe.png
6 KB, 205x245
Nope. I have the same IQ as my goldfish. It's a hard reality but I've come to accept it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>dude I have no idea what you just said
>>
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-11.jpg (31 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-11.jpg
31 KB, 475x475
>>27857949
Do you have any friends IRL?

I don't. All i have is a few patricians on IRC.

I wish i had friends to talk about film, lit and music with but they are fucking idiots.
Last week my last normie friend wanted me to go watch batman vs superman with him. holy shit...
>>
Tfw you've always been smart but thought you were dumb and incompetent because the only thing you have done since age 13 was lurk an imageboard where people constantly insult you and put you down
>>
I know that feel OP.
>tfw too intelligent for gf
>>
>>27857992
It's annoying how discussions with normies become more and more intolerable as you become more aware while growing up. For many topics I have to simplify things and not talk about the concepts that actually interest me. I don't have a lot of friends IRL but the few I do are really, really normie, and the reason I hang out with them is for lucrative social situations (drugs, for example).
>>
File: 55555566666.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
55555566666.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>27857992
I don't even have online friends or anything.
I'm an unemployed shut-in. This is the price I pay for being a patrician.
>>
>>27857926

What college did/do you go to?
>>
When i interact whit normies i fake my stupidity.
I am actualy very smart. I just pretend to be an idiot for social approval...
It sucks
>>
File: 565765.png (147 KB, 249x386) Image search: [Google]
565765.png
147 KB, 249x386
>>27858040
>he thinks college is a place for smart people
senpai pls
>>
>>27858040
>falling for the cuckllege meme
>intelligent
lmao
>>
File: 5-4MOMA0402.jpg (689 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
5-4MOMA0402.jpg
689 KB, 1500x1500
>>27858040
I'm a NEET.
Might study art and become an artist some day.
>>
Teenager Crisis : The thread
>>
I suspect I might be. My mom was livid when the psychoanalysis showed me to have just a little above 110IQ. They reassured her that the conditions I have along with probable malnourishment and sleep problems is very likely to affect the tests and they only needed to exclude me being mentally retarded. They also said I had among the worst memory scores they've seen. Seriously down with lowest 1% and that that can have a big impact.

Then again maybe they're appeasing my mom. We didn't talk much about it because it wasn't relevant.

It's very hard to tell if you're smart because people generally seem to forget shit all the time and you can't see if they just didn't get it or if they've forgotten it. Unless they tell you.
>>
>>27858053
>>27858060
>>27858076

I went through community college, then UCLA, then Columbia. I found that the average level of intelligence definitely went up as I progressed.

If you have very high intellectual standards for people you want to hang out with, why not go to a really good college?
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>27857926

>My IQ is 5, when I was young I took a dive, landed on my head and the next thing I know I'm laying in a hospital bed.

>Doctor tells my mommy my brain is dumb, as I suck a big lolipop with my finger in my bum.

>Go to school, the kids laugh, at my autism awareness scarf.

>Sooner or later I'm 18 and because I'm clumsy I have damaged my spleen.

>Off to the welfare office I go, boy how I put on a show.

>The lady said "You obviously need help" as I scream and take off my belt

>Smack the bitch in the face, as she pulls out her defensive mace.

>I stop and scream and at this point I was being mean

>I walked out and got my autism cash, and now I'm living large with my money stash.
>>
>>27858076
Good plan. Do what you love and disregard money.
Actually money is yet another Jewish conspiracy in it of itself.
>>
File: 87809.jpg (31 KB, 555x644) Image search: [Google]
87809.jpg
31 KB, 555x644
>>27858117
>I found that the average level of egotism and brainwashing definitely went up as I progressed.
>>
>>27857926
I'm either smart, a narcissist, or completely insane. You know what, all three.
>>
File: 1456117631906.jpg (1 MB, 961x600) Image search: [Google]
1456117631906.jpg
1 MB, 961x600
>>27858123
Yeah money is a meme.

Advertisement and main stream media has tricked us into thinking we need money to be happy when the best things in life are free.
A walk in the park is much more refreshing than any object you could think of.
I do like designer clothes though :/
>>27858150
Same.
>>
I am considerably smarter than anybody else.

You all disgust me.
>>
Tfw I literally unironically don't personally know anyone who is smarter than me
>>
File: original.jpg (100 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
100 KB, 473x500
>>27858190

>My my, someones smug, I think later I will have a quick tug

>My penis goes REEEE as I brush it up against a tree.
>>
I'm pretty smart but I have no problem interacting with other people.
I think you just lack emotional intelligence.
>>
>>27858209
Not my fault I'm a sociopath
>>
>>27858117
Anon intelligence isn't visible in college generally. It's visible when you do your PhD. But maybe not even then. College just cuts out lower echelons of intelligence but it never guarantees high intelligence. HighER intelligence sure, but not high. 120IQ is what? Top 20% approximately? That's where the average IQ lies for maths I think it was. So 1/5 people are the average of higher education. Cmon, it's not good enough. Op should just go to college social stuff and not actually be enrolled. Since he has the best chance of finding good people there. But it's not like he will like everyone and it's not like they all qualify.
>>
File: B8lf6B6CEAE_cY0.jpg (40 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
B8lf6B6CEAE_cY0.jpg
40 KB, 600x447
>>27858209
I don't. I was a chad in hs because i was able to hide my powerlevel.
Now that i dropped out because i was bored in school and didn't care to study i'm all alone and don't want to meet my old normie friends anymore.
Also the more time i spend by myself the more refined my taste in mediums becomes and i can't enjoy normie shit anymore.
If you spent the last 5 years listening to the greatest musicians, read the best literature and watched the best films you would hate normies too desu.
Being a true patrician comes with a price though.
>>
File: 1456813344986.png (87 KB, 279x229) Image search: [Google]
1456813344986.png
87 KB, 279x229
>>27858177
>I do like designer clothes though
lol you're weird but to each his own I guess
>>
>>27858280
Visit /fa/ once and you too will become a materialistic bitch boy.
>>
>>27857926

Is shitposting the extent to which you can apply your vast intelligence?
>>
You are all fucking average and any belief you have otherwise is a total fucking delusion.
>>
>>27858224
Ooooh a socipath! How kewl
>>
I have a MENSA level IQ. But it doesn't matter. I'll probably never succeed because I can't communicate at all and every job I've ever applied for says "we'll call you back" and they never do. I'm going for my Bachelor's degree right now, but I have a Applied Technology Diploma and an Associate's Degree and apparently it doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>27858371
tfw people who will never understand mock you
>>
>>27858331
>tfw no crusader anime girl waifu
>>
>>27858377
>he thinks IQ means shit
OP here my iq is 160 and i didn't even graduate from hs. It's probably not that high anymore because i smoked tons of weed in the last years to cope with school
>>
Telling normies I don't like Marvel or GOT is harder than coming out as trans to a Muslim family. Fuck they eat this shit up. I don't even think they're the worse thing ever I just think Marvel is generic and over saturated and GOT is boring and they all call me a proto hipster
>>
>>27857926
No but I do understand some things about life that others don't

I don't have anyone to discuss academic things with unfortunately. The only people I've even spoken to as friends in years are my cousins and when they discuss philosophy it's always from the point of view starting with born again Christianity so everything else is obviously wrong.

I just want a friend like me, who's not academic but trying to come out of a slump and learn computer networking/programming and become academic. I just want a more intelligent conversation. I want a real life discussion about philosophy with someone who's already past the whole religion thing.
>>
I have an extensive vocabulary and am quite aware of my surroundings. I know some random facts cause I'm the kind of autist you clicks shot he never heard of on Wikipedia but give me a Jigsaw Puzzle for 5 year olds or basic maths and I'll be fucked
>>
File: 1456188583342.jpg (2 MB, 1192x2308) Image search: [Google]
1456188583342.jpg
2 MB, 1192x2308
>>27858412
Atheist pleb detected.
Read Meister Eckhart if you want the truth about christianity.
>>
Nah none of you are as smart as you think you are just delussional narcissists. You use the "smart but lazy" meme to justify the fact that you are failures and will never achieve anything in life
>>
>>27858406
>literally 1/1million person
I'm sure you are anon. Show us your triple nine membership card.
>>
>>27858444
I actually have it on paper.
Why would i need to lie on an anonymous forum?
I'm not trying to brag i just want to find other people who struggle with finding like minded friends
>>
File: 1454251751402.jpg (12 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1454251751402.jpg
12 KB, 400x533
>>27857926

It's really difficult to find people who enjoy discussing and dissecting topics, harder still to find someone who is able to understand the concept of playing devils advocate.

The other day i was reading a troll post that women can't call forced intercourse, rape if they cum.

I tried talking to my gf about it and she shut down.
>>
Was told I've an 121 IQ when I was 12. Was always hopelessly shit at maths and other language languages and just ok at everything else. I only excelled in arts (Not a good life artist mind you) and writing stories. I really think I just got lucky on my test. My intelligence is probably below average unless you count me as one as those "Studying isn't for me, I'm more creative" faggots
>>
>>27858459
So how about you post that then anon? With timestamp obviously.
>why would i
Don't be silly.
>>
>>27858486
I don't know where it is my mom has it somewhere.
I made the test when i was 17 because i almost dropped out of school and had to prove that i'm smart so they made me do a test at a school psychologist.
>>
>>27858509
>at a school psychologist
Dumbass. You're bullshitting us, and you're an idiot for thinking we wouldn't be able to weed you out.
>>
>>27858546
Yeah sure dude.

originalbloxx
>>
>>27858440
If robots were all delusional narcissists they wouldn't be posting about how they're pathetic losers on the internet daily
>>
>>27858509
>do it at 17
Would have hit the news.
>school psychologist
Anon you can't get a reliable 160 using standard tests and triple 9 would have you take their test.

Your bait wasn't even a good attempt.
>>
>>27858440
Yes, everyone is equal

>>27858436
Go away
>>
>>27858575
>Would have hit the news.
Not even my teachers cared.
>Anon you can't get a reliable 160 using standard tests and triple 9 would have you take their test.
Apparently not though.
See this is what i mean people can't even conceive how smart i am imagine what it's like to find friends...

Fuck this thread
>>
>>27858613
>can't find friends
It's because you're a retard who thinks he can lie. You can't. You're shit at it and people (as they usually do with poor liars) just ignore it and distance themselves. It doesn't matter if you find people who can hold an intelligent discussion because the overwhelming majority of them would consider your shifty/shitty behavior a disqualifying trait.
>>
>>27858404
>tfw someone had the same face as me AND before me
>>
>>27858613
>Doesn't use a period after "am" and creates a run-on sentence
Maybe English isn't your favorite subject but with a 160 IQ I would think your punctuation would be better than this.
>>
>>27857926
not being able to interact people people is not a sign of intelligence, it's a sign of social retardation.

Just look at actually intelligent people like bill gates and stephen hawking, they have great social skills.

You mistake your social retardation for intelligence brah.

If you were truly inteligent you'd have accomplished something great, but you haven't.

Getting good grades or reading an long book isn't accomplishing something great. That's actually just being normal.

so kill yourself faggot. You're dumb and socially retarded
>>
>>27858272
>If you spent the last 5 years listening to the greatest musicians, read the best literature and watched the best films you would hate normies too desu
intelligent people ARE great musicians, WRITE the best literature.

you're just a retard with obscure taste.

if you were so smart you'd be a renown musician/writer/whatever.

You'd be something.

You're not. all you do is consume obscure entertainment and think you're smart for doing so.

It's truly pathetic to think you're on their level on intelligence just by consuming their craft. Such delusion. You should really kill yourself.
>>
>>27858772
I never understood why people think Gates is an aspie, he's great people skills, is it just because of his voice and he used to work with computers in the 80's before everyone had one ?
>>
>>27858227
>120
>top 20%
>not knowing what is standard deviation

you need to leave
>>
>>27858840
well its a spectrum so I can see how people can automatically assume that a quiet nerd with unsubtle interests in all things computer might be a bit autismic
>>
>>27858894
Saying someone is a little odd on the spectrum so they must be an ass burger is is like saying someone has AIDs because they've a virus. I hate that shit
>>
>>27858050
Yup, me too. Last night I had the rare experience of being at a party. Most horrible conversations ending in awkward silences.
>>
>>27858829
cannot stress this enough, thank you

so please delete your RYM and off yourself
>>
It's not that I am overly smart, it's that most people are just fucking dense and fine with being retards.

So, people often think I'm smart, when in reality, they're just idiots. It's frustrating because these people have opinions (uninformed) and can vote and are allowed to have a soap box through social media.
>>
>>27858772
>If you were truly inteligent you'd have accomplished something great, but you haven't.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>27858980
This is the crux of the issue. Most people are just dumb. When they exercise they do dumb shit and get nowhere. When they draw they do dumb shit and get nowhere. When they research they do dumb shit and get fucking nowhere.

There is so much information out there you can do most things as easily as reading a cooking method but most people can't even do that.

Most people are completely content with doing things imperfectly and fall along with mainstream culture to like whatever they're told to.
>>
>>27857926
Tested a 145 IQ in college (and that internet one you guys post is absolute shit; it only covers one part of the test). I can interact with normal people all the time. I do it at my job, I do it when I go shopping, and I have plenty of friends that I think are fucking retarded for spending so much money on booze/drugs (one guy picks up a 12 pack every night, but sleeps on the floor of his $350/month apartment, because he can't afford a bed).

It's easy to do when you have any shared interests.
>>
>>27858177
>Yeah money is a meme.

No it's not. You're right that it is no guarantee to happiness, but it's not a meme. It's just a tool; a representation of your time's worth. As long as you treat it like a tool, there's nothing wrong with that. When you worship it, you become addicted to it.

I look at people like that like I would look at people who are addicted to using a nail gun, or people who are addicted to weed. They're just weird.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.