[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fell for the /fit/ meme >it doesn't make you more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 41
File: asdasdsa.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
asdasdsa.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>fell for the /fit/ meme

>it doesn't make you more attractive
>it doesn't give you confidence
>it doesn't make you grow as a person
>you are still worthless trash
>>
Post a picture of yourself then
I'm 220 lbs 8% bf on the internet too :^)
Fraud, you haven't done shit, just making shit up so you have an excuse to not even try
>>
>>27856266
Do you think those guys are more attractive because they got fit?

Lifting weights up and down in a controlled environment is not something hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 1000x750
>just life bro
>thats all you gotta do
>>
>>27856320
wtf that guy is a pear
>>
>>27856295
It actually is pretty difficult. I doubt you've done it since you would know the willpower it takes to push past the pain your body is feeling to complete one more rep.
>>
>>27856295
I'm 100% positive they're generally viewed as more attractive than before they started working out. Also there's a lot more than just lifting things up and down to achieve bodies like those guys like diet and keeping a good schedule.
>>
>>27856238
confirmed for never made it
>>
>>27856320
1.5 meters Titan!?
>>
>>27856320
>>27856369

people use to make fun of my girl friend for looking like a pear. Interesting to see men can also be pears
>>
>>27856238
>tfw small recessed chin
>tfw would look like guy on top right if I got buff

There's no fucking point.
>>
>>27856380
Its really not. Lifting is the easiest physical activity there is.
>>
>>27856320
This guy must have Klinefelter's or some shit
>>
>>27856415
But top right is really attractive even with it.
Is the rest of your face still qt?
>>
File: KOCZQQb.jpg (241 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
KOCZQQb.jpg
241 KB, 1200x1200
>>27856415

it can still get rid of fat around the neck. And having a hot body will never be a negative
>>
I would gain confidence if I acquired the strength to throw someone across the room.
>>
File: e68.jpg (184 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
e68.jpg
184 KB, 665x662
I LIFT THESE FUCKING WEIGHTS EVERYFUCKING DAY AND NOTHING EVER CHANGES FUCK FIT IT'S NOT POSSIBLE
>>
>>27856429
Show a picture of yourself then. If it were so easy, everyone would be musculature. I doubt you could even bench press 315.
>>
>try to lift
>get tendonitis

face it friends, chad always wins.
>>
>>27856448
>Is the rest of your face still qt?
The rest is fine but the chin absolutely kills it.

>>27856470
I'm already quite skinny though.
>>
>>27856498
Increase weight
Increase weight
Start nofap
Become gay

That will sort it anon
>>
>>27856238
made me grow when I saw all those big dicks in the gym showers
>>
File: 1453762990234.jpg (60 KB, 1000x964) Image search: [Google]
1453762990234.jpg
60 KB, 1000x964
>>27856529
Lol faggot

Gtfo, shouldn't you been on /fit/ fapping to pictures of men?

Gtfo faggot
>>
>>27856523
Post pictures!

Damn you original comments.
>>
>>27856516
Name one single sport easier than lifting.
>>
>>27856516
>bench press 315

And this gives you what? Why is it that in current year you need to bench press 315?

>If it were so easy, everyone would be musculature.

It's easier than running a marathon, but since you are /fit/ you can do it no problem.
>>
>>27856564
FUCK no I'm not posting pictures of myself here.
>>
File: 1457923664557.jpg (2 MB, 4564x2912) Image search: [Google]
1457923664557.jpg
2 MB, 4564x2912
>>27856238
physical well being is done through healthy food and walking. beyond this shows that you either do it because
-you are bored, aka a failed hedonist who loves hedonism
-you are a homo, aka a hedonist who loves hedonism
-you do it for women, aka a man devoted to please women
-you cling to your health, aka a hedonist who loves hedonism

=>you are a pleb as soon as you lift. I know that it hurts to hear this.
>>
>>27856238
>>it doesn't make you more attractive
Yes it does.
>>it doesn't give you confidence
Yes it does.
>>it doesn't make you grow as a person
That's the literal point you shit eating retard, so your actual person literally grows. Fuck you're dense.
>>you are still worthless trash
But a bit better than you, so that makes me a bit happier.
>>
>>27856673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
>>
>>27856589
It's not a sport you fucking idiot.

>>27856594
A big ass chest, cannon ball sized front delts and triceps the size of a small nation. That's what it gives you, you shit eating retard.
>>
>>27856707
>Yes it does.
Not if you have an ugly face and shit skin, in which case it does nothing for you.
>Yes it does.
Only if you have an attractive face and normal skin. If you are ugly it won't give you any confidence.
>That's the literal point you shit eating retard, so your actual person literally grows. Fuck you're dense.
It doesn't make you grow mentally.
>>
>>27856747
>has competitions
>variations are in the olympics
>not a sport
You still cant name a single less complicated sport, can you?
>>
>>27856809
>You still cant name a single less complicated sport, can you?

Cross Country. All that sport requires is running.
>>
>>27856809
Are you dense? Let's say any sport? You think they don't have to give everything?

RAAM extreme cycling. Cyclists get so tired that they fall asleep on the street in a second because they can't be up any longer. They have hallucinations while riding the bike.

Oh noes, lifting weights up and downs in controlled environment is harder.
>>
>>27856295
Gayfag here. Granted I do have a thing for buff men, I think some of them look pretty cute while they would've just been dorky at best if they had an average body.
>>
>>27856790
>Not if you have an ugly face and shit skin, in which case it does nothing for you.

it turns a 0/10 into perhaps a 1/10 or 2/10, not into an attractive person, but makes them more attractive

Why wouldn't having a 6pack make you more attractive?
>>
>>27856498
You're just not doing it right.
>Rest properly
>Sleep well
>Get enough protein
>Make sure you get the right amount of calories
>Track your progress
>Have patience
What sucks about lifting is that it takes months to actually SEE results, and if you fucked something up you have wasted a lot of time.
>>
>>27856996
>0/10 into perhaps a 1/10 or 2/10

No, it wouldn't.
0/10 has facial deformity which is unsolvable by anything other than plastic surgery.

If you are 3/10 you will never go above 4/10 no matter how good your body is, because requirement to be 5/10 is in the face, not in the body.

If you are 4/10 no girl will be attracted to you, even hamplanets have higher standards. Only way to get a female is to be a beta provider. Whether you are 3/10 or 4/10 has no relevance on attracting a female as a beta provider, thus proving my point that lifting doesn't make you more attractive.
>>
>>27856408

top kekles orignal
>>
former chad turned fat here

it makes all the difference in the world. do you know how often girls just randomly grab your arms or touch your body or get close to you for no reason when youre fit? a lot. daily.

how about when youre fat? never and if they do its by accident or theyre drunk and desperate

girls want to be fucked by an alpha body you could have quasimodo face and still be chad quasimodo getting laid while fat quasimodo sits on r9k complaining about his body and face
>>
>>27857067
Women only care about the face, one the face requirement is complete they start caring about other things.

If you were a chad you have good facial features.
>>
>>27857096
you are wrong

my face is good but its not more important than the body

she cant fuck your face. your body does all the work. your body is what looks good in a suit. its what looks good at the beach.

i dont know where you got this 'face #1' meme. probably from women. dont ask a fish how to catch a fish senpai.
>>
>>27857125
She would rather get fucked up by Brad Pitt from Fight Club than any of you meatheads. Keep deluding yourself this isn't true.
>>
File: attractive.jpg (320 KB, 1800x1222) Image search: [Google]
attractive.jpg
320 KB, 1800x1222
>>27857125
Also, this guy looks attractive in a suit.

You don't have to be a meathead to look attractive in a suit.

All you need is a face and good skin.

I guess the reason you believe lifting made you attractive is so that you think world is a just place and you get what you deserve and want to feel good about being who you are.
>>
File: roger-the-alien-phot.jpg (9 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
roger-the-alien-phot.jpg
9 KB, 250x350
>>27856320
this post is pure oregano
>>
>>27857046
> because requirement to be 5/10 is in the face

Where the fuck is this shit coming from? Who's the authority?

>If you are 4/10 no girl will be attracted to you

Get off R9K for about a day and walk down the street, you'll see how bs all this redpill tripe is
>>
>>27856380
It's only hard the first few times, after that it's a mere convenience.
>>
>>27857386
>Where the fuck is this shit coming from? Who's the authority?
Fine, show me a 5/10 with a bad face.

>Get off R9K for about a day and walk down the street, you'll see how bs all this redpill tripe is
I go outside and the only people I see with women are attractive men.
>>
>>27856238
Girls compliment me on and slap my behind all the time

Gotta disagree, I fit clothes so much better now and have better posture. Also love having a body when I get to the beach or lake and get to flex on them hoes

I met a lot of friends at my university gym, generally got a lot more involved.

Don't knock it before you try it, results may vary but I feel like a fucking super hero now just as a result of seeing my tricep when extending my arm
>>
>>27857219
>>27857356
lifting doesn't make you a meathead retard. Have you actually ever lifted?
>>
>>27857433
>Girls compliment me on and slap my behind all the time
How attractive is your face?
>Gotta disagree, I fit clothes so much better now and have better posture. Also love having a body when I get to the beach or lake and get to flex on them hoes
This guy fits clothes pretty well >>27857356 and he isn't muscular. He is just skinny with very little muscle.
Also you ignored the second part which is nice skin. I have scared back from acne. I will never look good shirtless whether I have muscle or not.

>>27857447
Yes, I learned nothing from it.
>>
>>27857500
Lol I am an average looking dude and have a keloid on my back from a motorcycle accident, why would I let bad skin that I am going to have regardless stop me from lifting?

You will never be the guy in that photo, why not be the best version of yourself?
>>
if you are fat and have actual bone structure lifting can make you attractive

if you are skinny with an anaemic chin and jawline and other blemishes besides, or are just short, physical fitness is an absolute waste of your time. best case scenario is you end up looking like the insecure tryhard goblin that you are.

your only salvation in that case is surgery and/or going full elliot
>>
>>27857568
Nah dude Mark Wahlberg and Justin Bieber are short and they still lift and look great. You should be lifting regardless of who you are
>>
>>27857530
Because my best will not make me attractive enough to acquire a female, which is the same as my worst.

>>27857568
This is what I mean. If you have shit recessed jawline, some kind of skin disease on your face, are subhuman manlet lifting won't do shit for you.

>>27857586
Both of those have attractive facial features.
>>
>>27857600
How'd your dad acquire a female?
>>
>>27857609
1. He had a father figure in his life.
2. He was attractive, unlike me.
>>
>>27857600
Don't do it just for the females, become the best version of yourself, and also, doing some sports or pshysical activity will make you happier, that's a fact. You are just deluding yourself
>>
>>27857630
1. You know it's not too late to acquire a father figure, right?

2. If you lifted weights you'd be more attractive than you are now, without a doubt.

It's weird, it's almost as if you're actively trying to take any power you have of your own situation out of your hands. You don't need any excuses not to do anything, but it is on you.
>>
>>27857630
1. At 24? I think it is. I am who I am. My rolemodel is my mother like it happens with a lot of men that don't have any normal man in their lifes.

2. I forgot to mention but my father never lifted in his life. Being more attractive doesn't mean anything. He was a 6-7/10. I am objectively a 3-4/10. When I get rated on /soc/ I get lowest ratings (same as obese men).
>>
>>27857568
The "insecure tryhard" part is literally only true if you go full on bodybuilding mode and look like a walking chode. If you lift like a normal human being and look fit, athletic, and properly proportioned you are going to be considered more attractive than before regardless of your height.

This is what I don't understand about people who think lifting is pointless. Yeah you can be genetically limited to the point where you can never be Chad or maybe never even be a proper normalfag, but getting in shape is ALWAYS a net increase to your attractiveness. So like the other guy said, even if your best isn't that great, why not be the best version of yourself that you can be? And that's even setting aside the health benefits of lifting and dieting.
>>
>>27857798
Because at a point lifting gives you such a small net increase that there is no value in doing it?

If you are a 3/10 without lifting and 4/10 with lifting it won't change a thing. You won't be able to attract a better looking female because you lift.
>>
>>27857422
>Fine, show me a 5/10 with a bad face.

upwards of half the guys I play Warhammer with, they're either married or at least not unsuccessful with women,

>I go outside and the only people I see with women are attractive men.

Interesting, I see all sorts of men with women, fat, thin, ugly and attractive. quite a few of the mtg guys I play with surprised me with their gf's.

Do you have hobbies where you hang out with other guys to see how they match up with women? Even the nerdiest of guys can get a qt if they have a sense of humour.
>>
Lifting would require me going to a gym and that isn't happening as I can't even order a pizza without having a panic attack
>>
>>27857775
1. There are athletes that didn't start training for their respective sports until their mid 20s, I think you can develop some social skills at 24

2. So lift and gain one or two points to your attractiveness? There you go, you're as attractive as your old man
>/soc/
You are kind of feminine for a dude, you should go to the gym
>>
>>27857386
>Get off R9K for about a day and walk down the street, you'll see how bs all this redpill tripe is
SHUT THE FUCK UP BRO AND WATCH THE EGGMAN RED PILL VIDEO HE KNOWS THE TRUTH. THE TRUE KING OF R9K EGGMAN
>>
>>27857849
pushups tricep dips anything that will tire your arms is beneficial. Concrete progress in at least something
>>
>>27857832
Are you kidding me? Being uglier is even more of a reason to lift. Like with height, the further you are towards the lower end of the scale the more each upwards notch matters. There is a world of difference between 5'3 and 5'6 as a male, for example, but barely any between 6'2 and 6'5. If you have 8/10 genetics there's no huge incentive to get fit and bump up to a 9/10 since you're already good enough to get practically all the women that you have immediate access to. Lifting is just a bonus. If you're genetically inferior you need every scrap of extra attractiveness that you can get. The difference between 3/10 and 4/10 is massive, it's like the difference between being frightening-to-children tier ugly and just average everyday unattractive. Even women aside, that extra point of attractiveness just makes dealing with everyone in your day to day life easier. And as far as women go, contrary to what you think it will actually help you attract women since not only is a good physique inherently attractive but it's also a sign of discipline and health consciousness.
>>
File: bodyweight general.jpg (2 MB, 2481x6600) Image search: [Google]
bodyweight general.jpg
2 MB, 2481x6600
>>27857849
Got you famalamadingdong

Who here /shutincalisthenicscrew/?
>>
I'd argue the main benefit from lifting is the psychological aspect. It builds confidence, not in the sense of like learning to do something but in a more raw physical confidence (which is very attractive to women). The testosterone boost is amazing, after I work out for a couple of months, I laugh more, I'm quicker witted and overall happier.

There is only one thing worse than being short, and that is being short and skinny/weak.

I envy guys who are tall/have a good frame. Literally all you need to do is work out and become muscular. Sadly I'm short and have a light build which means I'd have to work out hard and I'd still be a manlet.
>>
>>27857844
I went to boxing and all men were attractive and all women were out of my league.

I go to school and study physics, which is occupied by the ugliest of people on average and I am ugly compared to them.

>>27857854
What do social skills have to do with a rolemodel?

I haven't posted my picture on here. Above 5/10 is first measured by your face, then by your body. If you don't have a 5+/10 face you wont be 5+/10 no matter what your body is.
>>27857897
>help you attract women since not only is a good physique inherently attractive but it's also a sign of discipline and health consciousness.
Women don't see it that way. They see a guy trying to hide his genetic flaws by using work. That is unattractive. That's why people like clind eastwood worked out but lied about it. Women only care about genetics. They despise those that work to achieve something other than money.
>>
>>27857974
Again, you're using the stereotype of a comically ripped ugly/short man. I'm not advising you to become some roided out bodybuilding faggot. Just get in good, healthy shape. If you think women would prefer you to be a skeleton or a lardass over that because then you're not "hiding your genetic flaws", you're absolutely delusional and likely just looking for any excuse not to work out.
>>
>>27858015
My back is scared from acne. I will never look healthy, no matter how I look.

If I saw any reason to lift I would do it 100%. I tried multiple times to lift. Lifted once for 7 months, endured the tortures boredom, but stopped because there is simply no point. I will never be attractive.
>>
>>27858015
>Again, you're using the stereotype of a comically ripped ugly/short man.

we are those comically ugly/short men, chad

>If you think women would prefer you to be a skeleton or a lardass over that because then you're not "hiding your genetic flaws", you're absolutely delusional

even if there's a microscopic increase in the attractiveness of men like in the OP, which many of us are, they'll still want nothing to do with us and all those mind numbing hours picking up weights and putting them down will have been for naught
>>
>>27858052
>My back is scared from acne
And it would look better ripped than bony or covered in fat.
>I will never look healthy, no matter how I look
You'll still look better fit than you would if you were skinny or fat.
>Lifted once for 7 months
>7 months
Lel yep, there's the problem, you're an instant gratification fag. 7 months is not enough time to see the benefits of lifting. 7 months is barely out of noobgains territory. You need a year MINIMUM before you can even have the privilege of saying you "tried" to get fit. 7 months is not trying.
>>
>>27857974
>Women don't see it that way...
You are just making excuses, you don't know shit about what those hypothetical women want. But well, if you want to continue lying to yourself and be the same autistic piece of crap is your decision and you are the only one that can change that. If you don't change your life and yourself everything will be the same your entire life.
>>
>>27858074
I said comically ripped, not comically short or ugly. As in looking like a roided out freak. If you're ridiculously ugly or short that's fine, getting fit will still make you more attractive.
>they'll still want nothing to do with us and all those mind numbing hours picking up weights and putting them down will have been for naught
Stacies will probably want nothing to do with you. Maybe even boring 6/10s will want nothing to do with you at first. But getting fit could be the difference between dying alone and at least managing to get an ugly practice gf, then a better looking gf, then slowly claw your way to some semblance of happiness. And like I already explained, the halo effect is real. Men and women alike will treat you better in your day to day life if you're more attractive. Getting fit will make it just that much easier to deal with people.

Seems like what you want is for lifting to turn you into Chad. It's not going to do that. It's just going to make you a better version of yourself. Maybe that better version is still disappointing, but it will sure as shit make you happier than being a worse version of yourself.
>>
>>27856238
no that is you my friend I am thriving in this jungle
>>
File: truth.jpg (76 KB, 880x440) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
76 KB, 880x440
>>27858090
Omg, how do I make you see reality for what it is and not your chad view.

Look at this picture. Right guy is more attractive than left guy, but that doesn't make right guy attractive. He will never attract a female, he will always be ugly even when he is a 10/10 compared to that subhuman 0/10.
>>
top left and bottom right could secure a solid 7/10
>>
>>27858151
See this post and think again. >>27858187
>>
>>27858198
are you blind? bottom right looks like a fucking birdboy
>>
>>27858187
The right guy can go to the grocery store without giving the people inside nightmares. See, this is exactly the problem with your worldview. It's literally the opposite of what you're trying to convince me. The guy on the right's quality of life is INFINITELY better than the guy on the left's. Yeah, both of them will never fuck any women, boo hoo. At least the guy on the right can live his life, the guy on the left is fucked. This is what I mean: when you're ugly you need every tiny little bit of attractiveness you get. You're going to get massive returns on every point you move up the scale, whereas your returns will diminish going from, say, a 9 to a 9.5/10. You've got this all backwards. You more than anyone should be interested in lifting, but you've convinced yourself otherwise because lifting won't give you the normie-tier life that you so clearly desire. And that's apparently the bottom line for you, if you can't live like a normie you'd rather not live at all. Apparently to you the difference between a literal abomination and just a run of the mill fuck ugly guy is negligible because they both aren't normies and aren't getting pussy.
>>
>>27858265
I see no other purpose in life than attracting a female.

Once I remove the female from the equation I am satisfied with doing nothing but shitposting on 4chan, playing vidya and watching movies. I see no purpose in lifting since I don't see how it would make my life better. I could get friends now or when I am fit. What is holding me back is my delusions, incorrect view of the world and schizophrenia. Lifting has no value.
>>
>>27858265
imagine right guy at 200 pounds bone dry and 8% body fat. is he getting laid yet? no, he isn't.

now shut the fuck up
>>
>>27858321
>imagine right guy at 200 pounds bone dry and 8% body fat. is he getting laid yet? no, he isn't.
this guy disagrees
>>
>>27858311
>I see no other purpose in life than attracting a female
This is almost too pathetic to fathom.

>>27858321
Getting laid is not the only thing that affects quality of life. He'll have a much easier time just making friends and interacting with people in general if he was fit.

Consider this: do you think the guy on the left wouldn't spend three hours a week in a gym in order to look like the guy on the right, if he could? Do you honestly think he wouldn't do virtually anything just to not get stared at and treated as a literal subhuman if he could? Do you think he would give a single fuck about the fact that he still wouldn't be getting laid if it meant people would be able to see him as something other than a monster?
>>
>>27856589
You're confusing complexity with difficulty, retard.

Ball-in-a-cup is simple as fuck but you hand one to the average person and they won't be able to do it on the first try.

Lifting is pretty simple but getting as fit as the guys in OP pic is definitely not easy.
>>
>>27858401
>Consider this: do you think the guy on the left wouldn't spend three hours a week in a gym in order to look like the guy on the right, if he could?

sure but he wouldn't so what the fuck is your point

im half convinced you're literally retarded
>>
>>27858445
The original point is that there is no difference in quality of life between two ugly people if both are too ugly to get laid therefore it would be worthless for one to work hard to become as attractive as the other because at the end of the day they both still wouldn't be getting any women. My point is that the man on the left would be willing to work extremely hard to become as attractive as the man on the right because, despite the fact that it would still not make him attractive enough to get women, he would at least be able to go out in public. Maybe he only went up from a 0/10 to a 1/10, but his quality of life skyrocketed. Similarly you should be willing to work extremely hard to go from a 4/10 to a 5/10 or whatever. Even if you still aren't attractive enough to attract women (you would be, incidentally, but I'll play along with your hypothetical here) you would still experience a notable increase in your quality of life. You elect not to do this only because you're a lazy pussy. And you try to justify your poor life decisions on /r9k/ with logical positions that literally support the opposite viewpoint of the one you're arguing from. If anyone is retarded here it's you.
>>
Honestly getting fit improves just about every aspect of your life. I got in great shape, though not at the level of those guys pictured, and it really did make everything better..for a while. But, the depression hit full force again and it didn't matter how good I looked or how much better my body felt. Then it all fell apart and was just another justification for pointless self loathing.. and we all recognize it's pointless, but that doesn't stop it from happening. Definitely try, but don't go in thinking it's a golden ticket.. everything will be a bit better, but not much will change.
>>
>>27858496
>My point is that the man on the left would be willing to work extremely hard to become as attractive as the man on the right

But he can't

it is literally impossible

your hypothetical makes no sense and does nothing to illustrate whatever stupid point you're trying to make about ugly people not being ugly just because they've got sixpacks
>>
>>27858401
>This is almost too pathetic to fathom.
I assume you have no trouble attracting a female.
The only people who say females are pointless and sex is overrated are those who experienced them.

>>27858496
> Even if you still aren't attractive enough to attract women (you would be, incidentally, but I'll play along with your hypothetical here) you would still experience a notable increase in your quality of life.
In what way would my life improve? I can get friends being who I am. I don't require lifting. I will never be attractive enough to get free stuff or for people to go out of their comfort zone to do something for me.
>>
>>27858563
The people in the picture aren't relevant, what's relevant is the notion of it being worthless to move up small points in attractiveness if you still don't hit the minimum attractiveness required to attract women. Which is a flawed worldview, since as I've just illustrated it is quite easy to see what a massive increase in quality of life you can experience even going from one very ugly person to another. Now apply that to lifting: you think it's worthless for an extremely ugly person to lift because it still might not make them attractive enough to get a girl. But it will make it easier for you to get a job, it will make people less likely to harass and make fun of you, it will make people afford you a greater amount of respect in general and it will raise your attractiveness. That's a significant increase in quality of life, even if you're just talking about going from a 4 to a 5 or some other ugly-to-ugly change.
>>
>>27858598
Where did you get the idea that people will respect you more, easier to get a job and so on?

I give you that people will harass you less in maybe America, but where I am from the only people who harass others are chavs and they do it in groups so they wouldn't scared of you.
>>
men love to make women cum because they cannot achieve anything else in life.
>>
>>27858639
It shows discipline and personal care. It's just a sign of having your life in order in general. Also it obviously opens you up to the whole world of manual labor. And it helps discourage your coworkers from bullying you if you do happen to get the job. You say you don't have to worry about being harassed, but workplace bullying is very real and being strong is a natural deterrent to that in any working environment. Just one less thing to worry about, one more reason lifting increases your quality of life.
>>
>>27858683

You're just grasping at straws here. He could also prevent workplace bullying by learning karate or open carrying.

Lifting is only good for women, and if you're not good looking enough for lifting to tip the scales, it's pointless.
>>
>>27858926
Having the means to not only get a job, but be comfortable at your job is "grasping at straws"? One of the biggest fears and complaints I see on this board about having a job is how much it would suck to be around normies who would bully a vulnerable robot. Even eggman has complained about his coworkers giving him shit. Peace of mind in the workplace is extremely valuable.
>learning karate
Top fucking kek, the fuck you think this is an episode of a cartoon or something? You're not going to have to fight your fucking coworkers, I'm talking about visible deterrents to verbal harassment, not them beating you up in the locker room after gym class. You'd get fired if you tried to whip out your japslap to get them to stop making fun of you anyways. Plus learning karate is more work than getting fit anyways.

I won't even greentext the idea of open carrying a gun at work to defend against your coworkers because while it's a ludicrous suggestion I see above that you admitted to being a yurocuck, so it's understandable that you have a tenuous grasp on gun ethics.
>>
>>27858926
>prevent workplace bullying
>by learning karate or open carrying
itsaNEETthing
>>
>>27858969
> means to get a job

Menial jobs are going the way of the dodo. You need actual skills in anno domini to get a job, ie, not muscles.
>>
>>27856238
yes it does
>>it doesn't give you confidence
it kinda does
>>it doesn't make you grow as a person
discipline, gives you strcture in your day
>>you are still worthless trash
yes but at least I don't look like worthless trash
>>
>>27856320
Holden Craig
>>
>>27856429
>Lifting is the easiest physical activity there is
maybe put down your shakeweight after your 5 minute jog and start doing 350lbs deadlifts
>>
>>27859098
>yes it does
Only if you are already attractive.
It doesn't unless you believe having muscle makes your life better which it doesn't.
>discipline, gives you strcture in your day
You could pick gaming and force yourself to play a game 2 hours a day and it would give you same discipline and structure.
>>
File: neckbeard chad.png (1 MB, 1017x592) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard chad.png
1 MB, 1017x592
>>27856238
>I-it's not worth it guise, don't even start!
>>
>>27859165
should've kept the hair long \m/

>>27856238
WE'LL be the judge of that, post pics
>>
>>27859165
It's funny how the only thing he shows if his face, proving my point entirely.
>>
File: 65.jpg (58 KB, 772x481) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
58 KB, 772x481
>>27859203
What was your point again?
>>
File: 98.jpg (323 KB, 1403x731) Image search: [Google]
98.jpg
323 KB, 1403x731
>>27856238
>>
>>27859241
>I'm cultivating mass
>>
>>27859157
>Only if you are already attractive
Bullshit and you know it, fit body is way better than being obese or dyel, regardless how ugly is your mug
>It doesn't unless you believe having muscle makes your life better which it doesn't
It does make your life better, simplest reason: strength and endurance is useful in everyday life
>You could pick gaming and force yourself to play a game 2 hours a day and it would give you same discipline and structure
Come on, are you being serious?
>>
>>27859157
>You could pick gaming and force yourself to play a game 2 hours a day
Sitting on the PC and doing something mindless isn't a hard thing to do.
>>
>>27859223
>>27859241

That what you are is predetermined. All of those guys were fat and turned chad, because they had chad facial aesthetics to begin with.

Show me a picture of an ugly skinny guy turning into a chad by lifting. You won't be able to.

They simply lost fat. Anyone can do that, lifting is not required.

>>27859264
>Bullshit and you know it, fit body is way better than being obese or dyel, regardless how ugly is your mug
I kinda agree. 3/10 can turn into a 4/10. Sadly 4/10 is too ugly to attract a female so there is no difference between 3/10 and 4/10.
>It does make your life better, simplest reason: strength and endurance is useful in everyday life
Endurance yes, strength highly doubt it.
>Come on, are you being serious?
Yes, I am being serious. Why is lifting so special? Because you hate it and not enjoy it compared to video games?

>>27859276
Lifting is as mindless as it can get.
>>
>>27856589
Running.
Got you there nigger.
I do both. I was able to run a marathon from scratch after 2 months of training, progressing in increments of 10-5% from training.
Strength training is nowhere in that neighbourhood.
I progressed from a 100kg DL to a 200 kg DL in a period of 3 months.
>>
>>27859289
>I progressed from a 100kg DL to a 200 kg DL in a period of 3 months.
lol shut the fuck up
>>
>>27856238
ITT pathetic losers who lifted 5lbs dumbells twice and declare it does not work blah blah blah.

You will never make it.
>>
>>27859289
>I broke my PR every single week for 3 months straight
no.
>>
>>27859288
This, if you're already ugly when you're skinny, then you'll still be ugly after getting shredded just like the OP picture guys.
>>
>>27859288
>I kinda agree. 3/10 can turn into a 4/10. Sadly 4/10 is too ugly to attract a female so there is no difference between 3/10 and 4/10.
Attracting a female depends on many factors, regardless being fit is objectively better and a huge boon
>Endurance yes, strength highly doubt it.
I often need to carry furniture around my building, few floors up/down. It helps
>Why is lifting so special? Because you hate it and not enjoy it compared to video games?
I love games so much I wasted my high school playing WoW I ended up studying CS. Playing games is easy, going to the gym requires willpower (for me).
>>
>>27859289
wow at this rate you're gonna win gold at the olympics in the summer anon
>>
>>27859365
chances are you are not nearly as ugly as you think you are
>>
>Control your weight
>Reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease
>Reduce your risk for type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome
>Reduce your risk of some cancers
>Strengthen your bones and muscles
>Improve your mental health and mood
>Improve your ability to do daily activities and prevent falls, if >you're an older adult
>Increase your chances of living longer
sounds alright
>>
>>27859488
This.
Lifting just for getting laid is pathetic
>>
>>27859519
Pretty much. If your only goal of exercising every is to look better for other people and not for yourself you will probably fail.
>>
>>27857974
>I go to school and study physics, which is occupied by the ugliest of people on average and I am ugly compared to them.

There are actually some real qts in my physics classes at uni, it's pretty great. Intelligence is somewhat correlated with attractiveness btw, physicists aren't necessarily uglier than average.
>>
>>27859488
>wanting to live longer
>>
>>27856380
Lifting part is actually the easiest. Hardest part is to stick with a consistent schedule and diet. This is probably the most retarded thing I've read so far today. Try working in a forest for eight hours hauling lumber, now that is hard, but thirty minutes of exercise are easy. Keep telling yourself that it is hard for that pat on the back that you give yourself lel.
>>
File: D12975298452523789_6.jpg (117 KB, 789x1108) Image search: [Google]
D12975298452523789_6.jpg
117 KB, 789x1108
>"just go up to her and say hi bro, she's gonna be mirin all those gains youve made"
>>
>>27856408
My sides
topkekerino
>>
>>27859680
get out of here /fa/ggot
everyone is sick to death of this argument
>>
>>27856266
i think he takes the word of fellow anons over the word of gym shills
>>
>>27856380
I lifted in highschool and in college. Lifting is a joke compared to a manual labor job
>>
>>27859341
Lol at the shills that have never lifted once but declare lifting is the ultimate solution to everyones problems
>>
>>27857046
>If you are 4/10 no girl will be attracted to you, even hamplanets have higher standards.
Define 4/10
Define hamplanet

How do you know ? How the fuck do you even measure 4/10 in contrast to 6/10 ?

Stop bullshitting yourself , reason why you are alone is tha fact that you are boring, undisciplined, unfunny and with no spine. Some arbitrary made up number has nothing go do with it.
>>
File: 1459368057814.jpg (1018 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459368057814.jpg
1018 KB, 1920x1080
>>27856295
No it's not but being consistent with it is hard. Same goes for diet
>>
>>27859844
>reason why you are alone is tha fact that you are boring, undisciplined, unfunny and with no spine
you forgot that all women are whores
>>
>>27858401
Its their natural basic purpose in life and determined by genetics and fact.

He said attracting, like a peacock, so stfu.
>>
>>27859864
No I did not because they aren't.
It's funny how "all women are whores" is a mantra of neckbeards who can't get laid..
>>
>>27856707
>That's the literal point you shit eating retard, so your actual person literally grows

This is literally the most autistic thing I've seen this year
>>
It makes you more attractive if you have a halfway decent face and needed to lose some weight off of it. (Slight double chin, puffy looking cheeks etc.)
Also all the dopamine released by working out makes you confident and more attractive in that way.
I notice girls mirin' me now more than ever.
>>
>>27859844
4/10 slightly below average, has some negative features such as recessed chin, acne, facial skin disease, big nose, yellow crooked teeth, obese and so on. You don't have to have all those features to be 4/10.

hamplanet obese female

6/10 has no negative features such as the ones listed above, but doesn't have masculine features required to become a chad

>Stop bullshitting yourself , reason why you are alone is tha fact that you are boring, undisciplined, unfunny and with no spine. Some arbitrary made up number has nothing go do with it.
I disagree with this. If you are a Chad and you need to feel good about yourself by thinking you are who you are because you worked hard for it, then be my guest but it's not true. You are delusional.

Also learn the halo effect. All those things you listed besides discipline which has absolutely no value to females are greatly increased the more attractive you are. You can be the most boring and unfunny person in the world but if you are 9/10 a girl will laugh at your jokes. Same goes for being 1/10 and funniest in the world and you will get called a creep and a freak.

>>27859920
Please stop with this neckbeard meme. Majority of robots aren't even fat.

>>27859938
>It makes you more attractive if you have a halfway decent face and needed to lose some weight off of it.
Obviously
>>
File: 1451757837921.jpg (425 KB, 1939x1384) Image search: [Google]
1451757837921.jpg
425 KB, 1939x1384
>>27856238
this fucking board jesus christ

80% of looking like the guys in that picture is having a good diet. And that's something that you do at home. It only takes a little discipline but I'm guessing that's not exactly /r9k/'s strongsuit.

You only need to go to the gym 3 times a week for like 90 minutes. That's 4,5h out of 168 a week, big deal. I'm not the best looking guy but at least people don't look at me in disgust when they see me
>>
>>27856523
Same here. I have pretty good upper face aeshtetics but chin and jaw fuck my life up. Its not even that horrible for me, but its still pretty shit. I also have a shit tier nose.
>>
I just don't have the will power to be in the gym all the time and drinking protein shakes, etc.

How you talk to girls is what matters most, really.
>>
>>27860950
Don't autisticly analyze your facial features bro
>>
>>27860881
I work full time. be gone shill
>>
File: beautyandthebeta.jpg (133 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
beautyandthebeta.jpg
133 KB, 600x450
>>27857046
There is hope

not a lot, but its still there
>>
File: 1447654246412.png (91 KB, 288x292) Image search: [Google]
1447654246412.png
91 KB, 288x292
I will never fall for this meme

my face is a 3/10, and I'm not putting in a thousand hours of strenuous physical activity just to become a 4/10
>>
>>27858639
There is something called the Halo effect. We assume attractive people to be smarter, kinder and more charming without having any reasom to believe that.
>>
look at all these fit hating nerds
lmao get cucked, chad is taking over
>>
>>27856707
Lifting helps fat people.
Not ugly people.
It wont correct my jew nose nor horrible acne scars.
>>
File: tmp_13485-Twe7FTF1141465485.jpg (63 KB, 822x960) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13485-Twe7FTF1141465485.jpg
63 KB, 822x960
>>27856976
Also gayfag here, I think you're a stupid narcissistic faggot for thinking anybody cares that you're homosexual and need to fuck off to your gay death with your high standard horseshit.
>>
>>27861179
Which is based entirely on the face.

>>27861271
This guy gets it.
>>
Its true. It gives you a temporary, superficial boost because its the first time in your life youve actually achieved something that wasnt in a video game. But after a while it wears off and you realize that other people are achieving things with astronomically more value than working out in a gym.

It is a good start though. It makes you want to improve in other aspects of your life. Be prepared though. You will start to realize how much of your life youve wasted
>>
File: 1458989331982.jpg (51 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
1458989331982.jpg
51 KB, 429x429
>>27856238
Why do you make threads with only purpose to break what little motivation robots may strive to get?
Do you enjoy bringing down the guys who are trying really hard to make it? Does it give you a boner?
>>
>>27861947
he's just being a realist
>>
>>27859920
Coming from a guy who's slept with plenty of women in marriages and LTRs, yes. They are all whores. The problem is these men are way too trusting of their women or they're weak limp wristed men with no backbone or convictions that'll drive them to cheat.

When you get a girlfriend expect her to cheat on you eventually. Because she will. Even if you're doing everything "right" she'll cheat if she thinks she can get away with it.

Don't even think about getting married with the expectation she'll be faithful. She won't. Only get married if you want kids, sign a prenup with your lawyer and her lawyer there to agree to the terms, and expect that shit to end eventually.
>>
>>27861968
No YOU are being a piece of shit feeding on people suffering. Wouldn't be surprised if you were jewish, but at least jews get money out of it, you on the other hand only do it for a quick high.
>>
File: 1354950816830.gif (1 MB, 303x307) Image search: [Google]
1354950816830.gif
1 MB, 303x307
>>27862005
tempering peoples' expectations is important, anon
>>
>>27856238
well just imagine if they werent fit

they went from 2/10 to 3/10 or 4/10
>>
>>27857046
Be 6/10 planet of fat

I mean it's kinda cool, but I've got no motivation to get fit. Occasionally, the back titties and spine pain will convince me to eat chicken and salad for a week or so, then it's back to fast food/soda.

Anyone know a way to drink diet soda and not get absurdly hungry?

>Drink water
Yeah, fuck you too.
>>
File: 1440353030042.jpg (231 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440353030042.jpg
231 KB, 1280x720
>>27862031
drink water you fucking subhuman
>>
>>27857935
will this make me look aesthetic or is it just a meme
>>
File: 14606470629531842229032.jpg (1 MB, 1728x3072) Image search: [Google]
14606470629531842229032.jpg
1 MB, 1728x3072
>>27862047
Fine. I drank water you little bitch. Now what?
>>
>>27857876
thats why eggman is working 2 jobs and wants to kill himself more than ever after trying to go full normie?
>>
>>27862084
keep drinking it

soda is a reward, like candy
>>
File: 14606473501421403714496.jpg (1 MB, 1728x3072) Image search: [Google]
14606473501421403714496.jpg
1 MB, 1728x3072
>>27862129
I drank it. Can I have the soda now?
>>
>>27856295

Yeah it's not hard but you still can't get off your fat ass to do it
>>
>>27862141
not until you accomplish something, tubby
>>
>>27862163
I am not fat, but nice job trying to insult me to disprove my point.
>>
>>27856976
>Gayfag here
>mentioning you're a poofter for no reason
You really are just like women.
>>
File: 1460647598821-431683328.jpg (2 MB, 1728x3072) Image search: [Google]
1460647598821-431683328.jpg
2 MB, 1728x3072
>>27862171
I parked this thing. Does that count?
>>
File: 1408930495406.png (1 MB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1408930495406.png
1 MB, 919x720
I cant deal with these design your own bodyweight training blocks im dumb please help me

tfw cant even do 1 pullup
a-at least im still skinny
>>
>>27856238
Why the fuck do you idiots always say this?
Yeah, obviously it won't fix your shitty genetics and won't help all that much with your ugly face, but a 8/10 body is much more attractive than a 4/10

Think about it if it were a girl
Would you rather date a girl with a 3/10 fat body or a fit qt with a 8/10 body
>inb4 muh chubby fetish
Wine you might want the chubby girl because of your /hightest/ meme, you must remember that no woman shares this ideology
NO women want a belly bf
They ALL want Chad, and if you have a Chad body they are much more likely to want you
>>
>>27862211
it does not count

but you're gonna drink the soda anyways because you are fat and it's what fatties do
>>
>>27862234
Would you rather date a fat girl with an 8/10 face or a fit girl with a 3/10 face?
>>
>>27856470

If that's you m8 you look like 12020020202 times better.
>>
>>27862250
There's no such thing as a fat girl as an 8/10 face. I wouldn't really like to date either of those two options. I'd rather date a /fit/ girl with a 4/10 face though.
>>
>>27862228
Fatguy here. Being skinny honestly seems way worse than being fat.

I don't mean skinny like hambeasts call in shape people, I mean ectomorphs. Can't put on ANY weight, and can't carry anything.

I'm >400 pounds and can still squat, jump and lift shit.
>>
>>27862275
>ectomorphs
somatype is a fucking meme dude, skinny fags are skinny because they eat fuck all
>400lbs
holy shit. pics?
>>
File: thief_1981_685x385.jpg (46 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
thief_1981_685x385.jpg
46 KB, 500x223
It does give you slightly more confidence that I've noticed myself, especially when you come across another male. Though it won't fix your personality or make you able to talk to the opposite sex. It also won't fix your face and give you some amazing facial aesthetics.

I lift because i enjoy it
Don't want to lose my gains
Takes all my stress away

Nothing is better after finishing your workout and feeling completely pumped up and feeling great for the entire day afterwards.
>>
>>27862275
Lol I would much rather be a skinny "ectomorph" and eat than be a fat ass and look like shit even after lifting for years
>>
>>27862141
Soda is for going out and having fun with one or more other people, even if it's just a LAN party or something. This limits your intake of the beverage, but maximizes the enjoyability of it.

If you don't do social, then save the soda for after a difficult but successful WOW raid or whatever nolife crap you do.
>>
>>27862237
I did. I also had some bubble gum. It's delicious bUt the flavor is already gone.
>>
File: cutereally.png (1 MB, 1613x1205) Image search: [Google]
cutereally.png
1 MB, 1613x1205
>>27862265
Pick one, left or right. Be honest, then come back and say body matters.
>>
File: 1458406254446.jpg (57 KB, 600x574) Image search: [Google]
1458406254446.jpg
57 KB, 600x574
>>27856238
What the fuck do you people want

Working out, when done right, obviously gives you a better and healthier body, that's not a matter of opinion. You don't need the level of definition these guys have, at some point you look like a rat. Flat stomach, broad shoulders, strong arms and legs is why you work out. And of course your back. Three times a week is totally fine.

That one kid in your pic related should have also fixed his haircut and glasses. Granted you can't really fix your face but he seems so clueless about everything. There's no excuse to have a haircut like that IF you're trying to do something about your appearance, and he clearly cares, see selfies.

During the three years I worked out everything was better. Then I stopped and now everything is shit. I don't understand how people mess this up. I'm not a fit shill either, I just don't get it at all.
>>
File: 1460648265841631760240.jpg (191 KB, 432x768) Image search: [Google]
1460648265841631760240.jpg
191 KB, 432x768
>>27862306
I mean, you can have my moonpie face.

Didn't care enough to stop chewing this bubblegum though.

Not bad for morbidfat though, amirite?

>>27862324
I mean really whatever. I'm alright with being fat, just don't like the pain involved.

>>27862338
I drive truck and shitpost, man.
>>
>>27862383
"I'd actually pick the left"

-liars who won't just fucking admit that they're wrong
>>
>>27862383
Chubby girls are adorable as long as they aren't hamplanets. This isn't a fair contest.
>>
>>27862383
I would be utterly incapable of being in a relationship with either of those, then again I would actually be able to fuck the left if she put a bag on her head.
>>
>>27862423
>>27862432
Why? The left girl has amazing body, is bursting with health, probably has shitload of confidence.
What's there not to love? Also this isn't taking into account that women put far more value in the face than man.
>>
>>27862412
>Not bad for morbidfat though, amirite?
Nigger lose some weight you might actually look attractive
>>
>>27862049
It can make you aesthetic but it's a lot of work. Being good and making progress with calisthenics is more works but more rewarding desu.
>>
File: 1379861527031.jpg (179 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1379861527031.jpg
179 KB, 854x859
>>27862423
>Chubby girls are adorable
>>
>>27862451
>The left girl has amazing body, is bursting with health, probably has shitload of confidence.
Come the fuck on, dude.
>>
>>27862451
I assume you meant the girl on the right. She's fucking disgusting, dude. Her body is not amazing. You think it's amazing because you have a fetish.
>>
>>27859288
>Endurance yes, strength highly doubt it.

Yeah, and just going into a gym and lifting does NOT give you endurance. In fact, it's not good for your circulatory system at all.

People that do cardio regularly are probably the only true "healthy" people around.
>>
>>27862412
Can't tell if it's just the camera angle but your face looks a bit uneven, and facial asymmetry is one of the main reasons a face is considered unattractive.

If it's just the angle, then you would probably look pretty good if you lost weight. You don't even need to be skinny, just lose enough to where facial definition starts showing.

>>27862451
Her breasts and hips also look pretty small for her height, can't see the butt but probably the same thing.

desu I don't care much about height or weight (excluding hambeasts), so long as everything is proportional.
>>
>>27862490
I am using arguments you people use saying why I should lift. Do you see how dumb they sound?

>>27862491
No, I meant the one of the left.
>>
>>27856320
POST BIG BUTT pepe
>>
>>27856809
This is factually wrong. Weightlifting is not a sport. Its an exercise.
>>
>>27862275
>400 fucking pounds
Delusion: the post
>>
>>27856470
Fuck this guy looks 20 years younger.

>>27857935
Non-balance assisted one legged squats are bad for your knees. (Not for all, but one legged squats move your knees inward which produces unnecessary stress) Always balance yourself so that your center of mass doesn't change when you lift one leg up.
>>
File: 14606504896301842229032.jpg (216 KB, 432x768) Image search: [Google]
14606504896301842229032.jpg
216 KB, 432x768
>>27862452
I mean I like to believe I'm being objective with 6/10

>>27862566
Have a #Facebook tier fat hide picture.

>Face tracker caught my neck roll

Kek.
>>
>>27856238

I always dream that becoming /fit/ would solve all my problems, but then I realize it won't change my ugly face and I'll still be an ugly manlet beta that has no chance with women. Not even worth the effort.
>>
>>27862879
If it's in the olympics it's a sport you fucking sperglord
>>
>>27863068
You are arguing about semantics, brother. This thread is obviously specifically talking about weightlifting as in exercising in the gym.
>>
File: 14606511606821403714496.jpg (1 MB, 1728x3072) Image search: [Google]
14606511606821403714496.jpg
1 MB, 1728x3072
>>27863063
By the way, you're part right about the asymmetry. It's not my face though, it's my ears. Glasses leaning on them makes my face wonky if I don't adjust them occasionally.

Alright that's the last selfie though.
>>
>>27863199

You said you're 400 pounds? You don't even look that obese. If you'd lost weight, you'd have a chance at being attractive. And having light hair and eyes is a huge plus to most women.
>>
File: 1412708943815.jpg (192 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
1412708943815.jpg
192 KB, 1280x850
>>27856238
>lift and you will turn non-ugly
>lift and women will want you
>good goy here's the best powder there is
>>
>>27862306
>somatype is a fucking meme dude

>i get my anatomy knowledge from broscience and /fit/
>>
>>27863199
maybe get the glasses adjusted for that?
>>
>>27862383
>the left is 4/10
>>
>>27856295
First thing wrong with your shit, is the assumption that all you have to do for a body like the ones in the OP pic is lift, which is hilariously untrue. Most guys with that physique follow an extremely strict diet as well as a decent amount of cardio exercise.

The second, and much more important thing, is the assumption that the only goal of weightlifting, or fitness in general is looking good. Even if you are unbearably hideous (which none of the guys in the OP pic are) lifting will give you the following:

>a hobby and way to focus your energy
>a way to relieve stress in a productive way
>an opportunity to meet new people
>a stronger body
>better balance and control of your body
>stronger bones
>increased testosterone
>a more imposing figure (even if you're a manlet)
>a sense of progress and achievement
>an overall more satisfying feeling of being alive

Everyone should lift. Lifting isn't a meme or some kind of pick up artist bullshit. It's a way to improve your life. Unless you're a retard and end up with a major spinal injury.

tl;dr OP is a raging faggot who will never make it.
>>
>>27863236
Somewhere between 380 and 420 (ayy)

I'm basically a football player what has a fat suit (but for real!) On.

I'd be 235 at 9% bodyfat. At least that was highschool, but I really like eating and drinking things that are terrible for me. Don't have the activity level to maintain it nor any real motivation to eat better.

I get enough numbers anyway because I have a pretty nice voice too and don't sperg all over myself with a 10-20 minute conversation.

Not that I'll ever call any of them. I can't handle relationship shit.
>>
>>27863329
You could do all of that with swimming, running, mountaineering, climbing and so on.

There is something more to lifting that makes people always recommend it and it's that it makes you look good.
>>
>>27863626
I guess there has always been this desire for most men to be muscular which is why so many young men are drawn to it
>>
>>27863248
>good goy here's the best powder there is
Well where's my free whey protein, I'm waiting, kike.
>>
>>27863888
>good goys get anything for free
>>
>>27863626
Please note that I never said any of it was exclusive to lifting. (though the imposing figure and increased testosterone one from resistance training more than anything else) Picking something you enjoy trumps pretty much everything, the important thing is just the physical activity. Looking good should be a secondary goal, health and well being should always be first.

The thing about weightlifting is that it is very focused and adjustable. Strength is the only goal. It's easy to track progress and assuming you aren't doing Olympic lifts, you only need yourself most of the time. It's a lot like a video game in many respects, I have a feeling that is part of the reason why it's so popular around here.
>>
>>27864285
>Looking good should be a secondary goal, health and well being should always be first.

>implying they're mutually exclusive
>>
>>27864435
They can be. Working an injured muscle, overloading weights, adhering to broscience, and taking hormonal/cutting supplements can fuck you up big time. If your first goal is being healthy, you wouldn't do any of that.

But what I meant is that looking good shouldn't be the reason you start lifting or climbing or whatever. You should start because you want to improve yourself, even if you're ugly or socially awkward.
>>
>>27856320
Jesus that's absolutely disgusting
>>
>>27864634
>Working an injured muscle, overloading weights, adhering to broscience, and taking hormonal/cutting supplements
That has nothing to do with looking good. That's just plain stupidity. Lack of knowledge.

For an actual beauty vs health conflict look at bulimia. Those that fuck themselves up lifting did so without knowing the mistakes they did and their consequences.
>>
>>27857356
>this guy looks attractive in a suit.
Not really. Who is that, though?
>>
>>27856470
Dude could become an 8/10 if he keeps at it
>>
>tfw ugly and still lift

I feel great after a hard workout. Regardless if I get laid or not in the long run.
>>
>>27856295
It actually is quite difficult. And it does make you MORE attractive to be fit. THe problem is if you're not attractive to begin with to a girl then lifting weights isn't going to make them suddenly interested.

But it has made things unquestionably easier for a lot of guys i know. For me personally it never really made a difference. But I had a girl I know agree that it doesn't make you attractive if you aren't already.
>>
>>27856707

>That's the literal point you shit eating retard, so your actual person literally grows. Fuck you're dense.

This isn't usually what people mean when they refer it to helping you or them grow as a person though.
>>
>>27856238
They are /too/ fit imo, they overdid it
>>
>>27856470

dude you didn't just get in shape, you finished puberty
>>
File: 2016-04-14 18.38.24.jpg (321 KB, 486x628) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-14 18.38.24.jpg
321 KB, 486x628
>>27856238
BROTHERS! HEED NOT THE WORDS OF THE WHORESON. HE ONLY SEEKS TO LEAD YOU ASTRAY FROM THE LIGHT OF THE EMPEROR. DO NOT FALL VICTIM TO THE SAME TREACHERY THAT BEFELL OUR ONCE GREAT HORUS. IT IS THESE SAME AGENTS OF CHAOS THAT WHISPERED FALSE PROMISES TO A ONCE PROUD PRIMARCH. IT IS IN EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU TO DO RIGHT BY THE EMPEROR. NONE SHALL FIND US WANTING!

STEEL YOURSELVES IN MIND AND BODY, FOR ONLY THE FAITHFUL AND TRUE OF HEART CAN WALK THIS PATH. THE EMPEROR PROTECTS!
>>
Lifting weights won't make me 3 inches taller
>>
>>27860881
>no art of the deal
>>
yeah fuck working out. i lifted and ran 4 days a week for 2 years. i hardly got any bigger cuz of genetics. and now as a result of all that lifting and running, i have arthritis in my elbows and knees and my joints are fucked up.

working out is a con, the way i see it. another cash grab so gyms can make money, supplement companies can make money. our grandfathers didnt go the gym and they did fine. they were more of a "man" than we are. go hunting or try boxing if you want to do some good for yourself, rather than hitting the gym every day so you can take selfies of your abs for girls who you have no chance with.
>>
>>27869642
If a SPESS MEHREEN pod ever landed in my backyard and offered to stick me into servo armor I would say yes. I wouldn't even say goodbye I would just tell them to completely waste my apartment with their bolters, hard drive and everything.

Their mission is... they're traveling back in time to... find ancient human DNA or something and it HAS to be a virgin from 2016. Don't argue with 40k plots okay
>>
>>27856470
Holy shit, dude wen't from annoying movie cop to superman
>>
File: tumblr_n193fwJdjk1qhaoceo1_500.jpg (97 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n193fwJdjk1qhaoceo1_500.jpg
97 KB, 500x667
>tfw you can't lift with your dick so it looks like this
>>
I just don't want to be a fat short waddle-race
If you're gonna be short, you at least have an obligation to be not fat
>>
File: groupies.jpg (33 KB, 380x253) Image search: [Google]
groupies.jpg
33 KB, 380x253
>>27857096
>>27857125

Status >>>>> Face / Body
>>
>>27856238
>having a 3/10 face and a 10/10 body isn't more attractive than having a 3/10 face and body
>lower bodyfat totally doesn't give you more defined features, which is a lot better than being a fatass
>implying butterface only applies to women

Just because you have no idea how to actually lift, or haven't tried it yet doesn't mean it's not helpful and a good way of bettering yourself.
>>
>>27870248
>tfw my dick looks aesthetically like that but it's only 5.25 inches

fucccc
>>
>>27857935
Me

Squats, Chin ups, back extensions and decline push ups

>>27862049
It won't make you big but will keep you in shape, like a swimmer or martial artist
>>
>>27859680
>Le handsome face is everything meme

See >>27870298
>>
god damnit guys just look at this guy
>>27856470
lifting and work out + cardio and all that gymfag shit not gonna help you if you got a 3/10 face ... you just gonna become a meme.
that shits helps a lot to fat people....
if you see the big picture ... fat people , not the ones who eat 4 bigmacs/day and drinks 2 lts of coke daily, the ones who are just fat for no work out. have a lot of potential... they can even have pretty faces ... just watch on the faces of r9k threads and shit you gonna see post of a fat dude and comments like " you are not ugly, just fat " " lose weight and gonna become a chad" and all that shit.
>>
>>27870657
>That's already in this thread
Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.