[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some of you are actually nationalist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 424x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 424x498
What makes you guys buy into the hyper right wing garbage from the back bone of the Internet seriously?

I get trying to piss off SJWs, but the only other appeal I see is being an edgy contrarian
>>
My parents worked hard to give me a good life. My parents didn't work hard to give anyone else a good life. My grandparents worked hard to give my parents and me a good life, not anyone else. Exetra all the way down the line. None of my ancestors worked to give pajeep dupinder a good life.

Not to mention strong community identity is ideal. A community who is connected and feels ties to each other with a common language and religion is objectively stronger than one full of strangers with nothing in common.
>>
>>27851001
idk. Why should I be a nationalist? I don't feel part of society (KV neet). If a society ever went nationalist I'd be fucked.

I just wanna be comfy
>>
File: b7AcSl4.jpg (32 KB, 500x702) Image search: [Google]
b7AcSl4.jpg
32 KB, 500x702
>>27851001
>he doesn't realize his race is being willfully eradicated by his nation's leaders
(granted you're white)
>he doesn't want to be great again

I'm a nationalist out of necessity, not out of choice or mere desire to be part of something.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdu-gBiXyj0
>>
>>27851100
>common language

English is pretty universal

>religion

What countries still take religion that seriously that aren't 3rd world shit holes?
>>
>>27851185
>he doesn't realize his race is being willfully eradicated by his nation's leaders

Prove it.
>>
>>27851001
Other cultures are inferior. Bringing them into ours will only weaken us, and weaken our ability to help out all these shitty people in the future.

By the way, do you really think that african countries or middle eastern countries would treat europeans even a fraction as well as we treat them?
>>
>>27851212
>What countries still take religion that seriously that aren't 3rd world shit holes?

Nationalist ones.

Enjoy your entire culture being slowly washed away because of your programming to hate nationalism
>>
File: vkVjTfo.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
vkVjTfo.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
>>27851217
>Prove it.
I'll list off some examples
>Angela Merkel continuuing to let hoards of migrants into Germany
>numerous European nations bending over backwards to accommodate said migrants and give them plenty of gibs
>The government funding of ANTIFA (anti-fascist) groups to essentially act as hired thugs and protest (often violently) against nationalist groups
>the increasing measures EU governments are taking to crack down on internet users who make negative posts about migrants or diversity
>increased efforts of all western governments to increase diversity, especially racial
>the common place instillation of leftist, anti-white curriculum in higher academia
>increasing prevalence of anti-white propaganda in media (such as race mixing, white guilting, generally pro-degeneracy content)
>Democrats here in the U.S. purposefully finding ways to avoid implementing immigration laws to allow more latino immigrants in, knowing full well they overwhelmingly support democrats

Globalism is immensely profitable for career politicians. I'd like to say they're all in this to maintain their power and control much easier, but I have reason to believe that many of them are doing this out of spiteful despise for the western world.
>>
File: 1448893779533.jpg (40 KB, 483x441) Image search: [Google]
1448893779533.jpg
40 KB, 483x441
>>27851379
/pol/ is pretty much immune to shills because the entire board can spot them and call them out in an instance. This has caused them to migrate to other boards to influence them, and /r9k/ is receiving and increasing number of them. You can see them on this board constantly spamming antifa threads and things like this one.
>>
>>27851001
>being an edgy contrarian
precisely, that's why /pol/ is pretty much "can you believe what this SJW said" central right now
>>
>>27851249
>us
>our

If you post on /r9k/ you can't even pretend to belong to a mythological national community.

Most /pol/ users are underage. They'll grow out of it eventually.
>>
>>27851510
/pol/ is full of ex-/b/tards/gamergaters these days.
Very little political discussion happens anymore.
Best to go to other sites where you need an account, reputation etc. if you want to actually talk about ideologies and shit.
>>
>>27851519
I can though. I'm one of the quintessential robots, being able to live in the world of normies but lack the right parts to have a healthy emotional life.
I can with 100% certainty say that every single person coming from certain parts of the world weakens my own community. Even if they are law abiding and don't pull any stupid shit like gang rape or live on welfare, they still bring with them traits that weakens my community. Corruption, siphoning money out of the country for relatives, a complete lack of will to actually be a part of the community etc.
>>
>>27851450
>You can see them on this board constantly spamming antifa threads and things like this one.
I honestly think they come from elsewhere outside of 4chan sometimes.

It's perfectly believable that antifa and cancer holes like /leftypol/ caught wind that 4chins was hive of Trump support and Trump memes so they thought they could come and shill here.

But you're correct, their attempts are completely laughable. We know how to defeat them in every instance because many of us were where they were at one point in time.

>>27851519
>They'll grow out of it eventually.
delusions of atomized individualism are giant signs of immaturity.
>>
>>27851001
I understand trying to piss off SJW's but can we stop with the satire? We're all voting Bernie guys!
>>
>>27851001
not nationalist but the philosophy is just a part of being human, not edgy. the only reason the right is so loud now is that some asshole(s) convinced millions of people to see themselves as their own enemy. it went from a counter-culture movement to look at actual abuse and corruption led by a handful of outcasts, to literally every other kid wishing that the western world surrendered everything.

whether you can see it or not there will always be competition. you used to have the support of your local communities to bring you up and give you a chance. if you're spending all day fighting your own community over what words they use or which tv show to watch next, even a third world country could run you over in time. i probably don't have anything to worry about because it might take centuries and i've got the support of colleagues and friends all over the world, but people are definitely waking up to the fact that maybe those leaders in the past figured something out over thousands of years of development.
>>
>>27851001
Confirmed for having no contact with niggers. You'd have to be a fucking idiot to want to live around those things.
>>
>>27851943
b-but feel the bern 2016
we're all the same
>>
File: 1457103887354.png (2 MB, 1828x1416) Image search: [Google]
1457103887354.png
2 MB, 1828x1416
>>27851981
Racists are so stupid! Like, it's only skin colour!
>>
File: p.gif (43 KB, 477x252) Image search: [Google]
p.gif
43 KB, 477x252
>>27851001
>not being right wing
>posting on /r9k/
>current year
mfw
>>
Having in-group preference is natural.

You see it in every group other than western and northern Europeans.
>>
>>27852048
Why should I be right wing when the right hates me?
>>
>>27851001
Reading Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged
>>
>>27852147
Why?
What are you?
>>
What does that even mean? Im simply forces to vote the most rigt wing party, cause literally any other party is keen on flooding it with muds.
>>
I agree that western culture is superior but I actually hate 90% of most racism. Not the funny racism or the kind of understandable inner city racism, I mean like /pol/ tier genocide everybody who isn't a blonde baby boy like me racism.

If you're legal, speak english, have less than 5 kids, not on welfare, not a criminal, pay taxes, works for a living, etc then I have no reason to bitch about you.
>>
>>27852192
Non-white, bisexual, among other things.
>>
>>27852026
>Those gorilla tier Abo skulls
If we could get them to stop huffing petrol they would make unknockoutable boxers
>>
>>27852214
/pol/ only advocates genocide within it's own borders. It's never "genocide everybody who isn't a blonde baby boy like me" it's more like "everyone who isn't a blonde baby boy like me shouldn't be inside a blonde baby boy country" there's a huge difference. We'd gladly leave them to their own devices inside their own shithole
>>
>>27852221
so why are you here? your nigger bfs won't give you reach arounds?
>>
>>27851001
A lot of these alt-right are nothing more than a reactionary counter to SJW bullshit who ironically end up being just like them. I do agree, however, that a little bit of nationalism is a good thing. Multiculturalism in the sense that different groups that hold on completely to their own cultures can coexist is laughable. You either need to assimilate or gtfo, and this transcends ethnicity.
>>
>>27852267
Cause I'm lonely and sad and don't have any friends.

Why else would I be in this shithole?
>>
>>27852222
>unknockoutable
nigga I think you on to somethin
>>
>>27852147
What did you do to make them hate you?
>>
>>27852221
Don't really care who you are or what you do if you're not in my country.
>>
File: 1453315366005.png (119 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
1453315366005.png
119 KB, 500x513
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm34sj65MkA
this might help you to understand
>>
>>27852441
What's your country?
>>
>>27852463
Ireland.
I just want us all to live in our homelands tbqh famalam.
Much less problems that way.
>>
>>27852147
>Why should I be right wing when the right hates me?
Because the right wing are the only ones standing up for left wing values as fucking bizarre as it is. The right wing may call you a degenerate and not want you to ever marry a man or influence children, but they're the ones trying to keep out the muslims who will behead you and throw you off a building. This is the most retarded part of the left.

>left wing
>want gay transexual generqueer marriage
>also want millions of muslims to come in and advocate them being in positions of power
>make it impossible to criticize these muslims or suggest they assimilate to our values

Gays should be more right wing than anyone else if they knew what's good for them
>>
>>27852496
Well I'm here rotting in the American southeast. Can't say I have any desire to move to Europe, though I'd certainly like to visit sometime.
>>
>>27851001
Because survival means having a close knit group of individuals who share the same common dreams, ambitions, aspirations, beliefs and philosophy. If a member of the group is a detriment what are the advantages of keeping that person around?

You know what they did in the neolithic era? Bash their fuckin' head in with a big rock. That's how it goes.

Groups matter and are integral to humanity as a whole.
>>
>>27851001
I love my country because we are ethically and genetically superior to everyone else. I wouldn't have it any other way and would shed my blood without hesitation in Columbia's name and no other.
>>
>>27852499
>want gay transexual generqueer marriage
Who cares? Modern marriage is a fucking joke, 60% divorce rate with a 75% infidelity rate. Gays aren't going to ruin an already broken institution. You can't claim to be for liberty and personal freedom while trying to restrict it for groups you deem unworthy.
>also want millions of muslims to come in and advocate them being in positions of power
>make it impossible to criticize these muslims or suggest they assimilate to our values

Yeah, these are bad. But if you people weren't so fucking stupid and always focusing on abortion or god damn bathrooms, more people might take you seriously and you wouldn't have lost the culture war so fucking badly.
>>
>>27852594
>haha just compromise on your principles bro you don't want to risk having a coherent belief haha smoke weed like me bro
>>
>>27852594
>Who cares
People who value their country. Marriage is a religious institution and allowing people to change it just because they whine is a gross overstep of government

>You can't claim to be for liberty and personal freedom while trying to restrict it for groups you deem unworthy.

This is one of the biggest fallacies ever. It is not restricting gays or their rights by not allowing them to get married. Gays have the exact same rights as straight people. Straight people are not allowed to marry members of the same sex either. They're following the exact same laws. No one is being restricted.

Should pedophiles be allowed child brides, or do you support restricting their rights just because you deem the group unworthy?
>>
>>27852650
You wouldn't have to compromise on your principles if they weren't so fucking stupid. Let's not pretend like they're "coherent beliefs."
>>
>>27852594
>if you people weren't so fucking stupid and always focusing on abortion or god damn bathrooms,

It's just murdering babies and destroying childrens concept of reality bro! What a stupid thing to be upset about! So what if teachers are telling children they can be born the wrong gender and take hormones to alter their physical body? It's 2015 for fucks sake!
>>
>>27852594
>marriage is in bad shape these days so why not just end it?
>who needs it anyway? children don't need parents lol

baby has the flu, might as well shoot it
>>
>>27852697
>Marriage is a religious institution and allowing people to change it just because they whine is a gross overstep of government

Marriage predates the bible and every other magic book you have. Explain why a secular government issues the licences if it's simply a "religious institution."
>This is one of the biggest fallacies ever.

The laws restricted same sex marriage, which would only effect gays. Saying that because heterosexuals also can't marry the sex they have no desire to marry isn't discrimination is incredibly stupid.
>Should pedophiles be allowed child brides

Children cannot legally consent to sex, or marriage.
>>
>>27852774
>It's just murdering babies

>God does not regard the fetus as a soul, no matter how far gestation has progressed. The Law plainly exacts: "If a man kills any human life he will be put to death" (Lev. 24:17). But according to Exodus 21:22-24, the destruction of the fetus is not a capital offense... Clearly, then, in contrast to the mother, the fetus is not reckoned as a soul.
If you're a Christian who believes abortion is murder, either you're a Catholic or you're a fucking idiot who fell for a theological fad less than 40 years old, which is offensively contrary to God's truth.
If you're an atheist who believes abortion is murder, lol why the fuck would I respond to atheist moralizing with anything other than continuous laughter
If you're from another religious tradition and believe abortion is murder, I respect your heritage and your beliefs but do not think they are appropriate for determining the law of a Western society.
>>
>>27852921
>The laws restricted same sex marriage, which would only effect gays. Saying that because heterosexuals also can't marry the sex they have no desire to marry isn't discrimination is incredibly stupid.
Anti theft laws only affect kleptomaniacs. Saying normies have to follow the same law just because they don't compulsively want to steal is incredibly stupid.

anti heroin laws are incredibly stupid. Only heroin addicts want to do heroin. Saying that because non heroin addicts also can't do heroin even though they don't have the desire to isn't discrimination is incredibly stupid
>>
>>27852774
I don't support late-term abortion. Tell me, do uni-sex bathrooms also destroy children's concepts of reality? Really well thought our argument, bro.

>So what if teachers are telling children they can be born the wrong gender and take hormones to alter their physical body?

And teachers telling kids that a magic man in the sky who can read their minds is ok? It's current year, man! If the children's parents are getting sound psychological and medical advice for their kid's mental illness, I could give a fuck what they do.
>>
>>27852454
>expecting me to watch anything that's 4 hours long
give me something that wont take my full afternoon please
not op btw
>>
>>27852934
>But according to Exodus 21:22-24, the destruction of the fetus is not a capital offense

Exodus 21:22-24

If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman's husband demands and the court allows. But if there is serious injurt, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot

>But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life
>this means a fetus is not life

m8 what the fuck are you talking about this is saying the opposite
>>
>>27852986
>Anti theft laws only affect kleptomaniacs.

Ah, so kleptos are the only people who steal in your fantasy land? The person being stolen from is also not taken into consideration in retardville?

>anti heroin laws are incredibly stupid.

I didn't realize that the drug war was going well, or that they stopped anyone from doing heroin. This is what happens when you base your "coherent beliefs" on arbitrary principles, instead of reality.
>>
How does a community of hundreds of millions keep itself together without sectarian groups tearing apart the country from the inside?

Well one answer is slavery. The sort of slavery peddled by so-called "progressives" which seeks to destroy white identity and replace it with political correctness and servitude to the state. Because that is the end-goal of their communist utopianism. The other answer is nationalism, i.e. a strong belief in the common cultural, linguistic, and ethnic traditions, values, and ideas of a group of people. This is not servitude to any political entity, but to a nation of brothers and sisters. It is an embrace of traditional values and institutions that hold together the nation.

The communist swine of course hates this, so he creates critical theory that only serves to weaken traditionalism with sophistry and relativism. He seeks to uproot the culture that has led the west to become the greatest civilization on Earth. He uses feminism to break up the family, to poison the youth and let state-run schools teach children Marxism. He uses race studies to pit minorities against tradition. Then the women, children, and minority becomes his foot soldier in the grand revolution to destroy nations.
>>
All national struggles are potentially national liberation struggles.
The way I see it, there is nothing necessarily good about immigration, there is nothing inherently progressive or even diverse about it, it can be these things but it isn't. Its a tool of cosmopolitan ruling elites to disintegrate societies, leaving them supine before their ever-growing greed. Free movement is one aspect of how capital dominates labour in a 'globalised' economy.

Poor people and third world professionals are drawn to the centres of global capitalism, and so they impoverish further the people who are left behind. Imperialist oligarchies in the West have no interest in paying decent wages or training people, so instead they hire foreigners, and rely on the form of this transaction to conceal the content.
If you aren't a nationalist, of some variety, in the 21st century, then you are against labour.
>>
>>27853090
I've actually become completely red-pilled but I actively support critical theory and Marxism because it makes me feel like a supervillain.
>>
I was an Irish Nationalist until I realized it was hijacked and tainted by hyper socialist faggots with a hard on for Che Guevara.

On one hand they'd advocate Irish national self determination, and then vote for parties liek Sinn Fein who are playing the safe route and vying for multiculturalism and do not want to leave the European Union - why want a united republic if it'll merely be united under the banner of the EU who have cucked the economy (thanks to our faggot politicians) and which makes most of the laws for the countries in it as well as providing an almost free movement for people within the EU - effectively then this just dilutes a nation over time.

I don't know what to do now - There isn't even a right leaning party here besides those of the protestants but they're for their British Identity and nothing to do with myself. All the parties with a 'pro-Irish' semblance are limp fags.

Funny Gerry Adams says 'it's the green Island', not the white Island. Well it just so happens that most of those non-white people are coming from Africa and the middle East and hold no love for Ireland and give no fucks about it's Christian heritage, the daft fuck. So if it did become this green Island of multiculturalism, it would effectively become less about the Irish people as it's immigrants give no fucks about the place and it's people.

I have pondered over this but a hardline Irish nationalist group may be hard to ever get off the ground as most are socialist cucks here and these kinds of groups attract brain dead fucks like skinheads and petty racists just there to shout about white power and shit without any substance.

Look at the EDL. If they ousted the majority of their hooligan blaggards and focused on political -and if needs be, physical - strategy, they could do good things.
>>
>>27853208
>I was an Irish Nationalist until I realized it was hijacked and tainted by hyper socialist faggots with a hard on for Che Guevara.
Why do the Irish love communism so much?
>>
File: 1452895611050.jpg (42 KB, 1240x955) Image search: [Google]
1452895611050.jpg
42 KB, 1240x955
I'm not accepted by SJWs/college kids and I'm not accepted by bible thumpers. The people I fit in with most are non-religious nationalists. Plus, SJWs/college kids will get pissed off if the nationalist is elected, and they're most powerful right now. Also they're trying to ruin vidya.
>>
>>27853083
>>But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life
serious injury to the pregnant woman you fucking nimrod
"tooth for tooth" - fetuses don't even fucking have teeth, why would you think those clauses refer to the fetus
>>
>>27853298
>The people I fit in with most are non-religious nationalists
visit TRS, you'd probably like it.
>>
>>27853246
for potato
>>
>>27853246
Muh Opression.

Most haven't actually got a clue, they just share pictures showing how much our struggle is like the Gazans. Enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that.

You can hear it in Wolftones songs even 'Tell them how you slew, those old Arabs two by Two.'

Not to mention every loud mouth here has a Che t-shirt or tattoo.

I've noticed an increasing penchant for self-pity and 'We were hurt back in the day!' mentality when 100 years ago, those who felt hurt actually did something about it.

Now it's stand in Belfast with a fucking banner like a pansy... while wearing a Che t-shirt.

No one really knows why they like communism or Che or anything, it's just been around for long enough and the quote: 'The first thing to note about my son is that, in his veins flowed the blood of Irish rebels.' gets them hard.

It is disorder behind a veneer of belief and cause.
>>
>>27852266
>implying america is anything like that
>>
>>27853310
You are wrong. Premature birth without injury means the baby survived. Premature birth with serious injury means the fetus is dead
>>
The world is literally in a state of constant decay. It's a fact of physics, it's called entropy. We are constantly clawing for scraps of energy to survive a little bit longer, and I am NOT FUCKING INTERESTED in doing ANYTHING that might possibly squander the massive advantage my nation has garnered over the past few hundred years.
>>
>>27853482
Not disagreeing with your sentiment but pointing out that entropy doesn't mean decay because I'm insufferable like that
>>
i fucking hate nationalists
i've been rejected by society all my fucking life
nobody cares about me, i'm a fucking neet virgin
so why should i care about my country if it doesn't care about me?
>>
>nationalism is rightwing
>amerifat politics

Mussolini the touchstone for nationalism in the 20th century was far left.
>>
>>27853681
Because nationalism means your own countrymen want to take care of their little homegrown neets. The alternative is tax dollars going to refugees who just wander into the country because they like it better than the last one, neglecting their neet brothers
>>
>>27853817
i don't care about tax dollars
i want friends, i want a girlfriend
i want to know what it feels like to be loved and to know that people would actually notice if i went missing and they would feel sad because of it
fuck this country and fuck everyone in it, if they won't accept me i won't accept them
i hope the country gets overrun with muslims and everyone gets raped and killed
>>
>>27853682
by what metric is fascism left-wing?
>>
File: lite2xbrite.jpg (23 KB, 585x366) Image search: [Google]
lite2xbrite.jpg
23 KB, 585x366
>>27851001
America: best piece of dirt on the whole planet, its ours, we were born on it, we're keeping it.

>hyper right wing garbage
I think its hyper left wing garbage to accuse folks that disagree with you to be hyper right wing garbage. I'm just MAF trying to figure out where my country gone.

BUILD THE WALL
>>
>>27853892
I don't really think your problems are political or nationalist in nature desu senpai
>>
Only when they start pushing their stupid agendas. Gets real fucking annoying.
>>
>>27853208
Come to TRS, plenty of Irish lads there that hate the way shit is now.
I'm an Irish Nationalist but I'm not a Republican in any serious way.
I don't see the problem with the North being its own thing as long as they want it that way.
I do however care about the South and I want it to stay Irish (European at least) but at the rate things are going, it won't.
Like most countries, it's going to take some terrorism or people seeing their own towns and cities become brown/black for them to move to the right politically.

Anyway, Gerry is a cunt and Sinn Fein are a bunch of Marxist faggots.
All they care about is pissing off the British and they'll sacrifice Ireland to do so.
I'd love to see them burn for what they and the IRA have done.
>>
>>27853925
In Mussolini's Totalitarian theory the state controlled production and elevated the society above the individual like other collectivist theories of the era. Fascism was a feature of every such movement at the time as well.
>>
>>27853892
Kek

Este commento es original mis negros mayates
>>
I'm a shitskin and going to kill myself because /pol/ is right and I'm just a waste
>>
File: ---meanwhile_in_finland.jpg (325 KB, 2784x1706) Image search: [Google]
---meanwhile_in_finland.jpg
325 KB, 2784x1706
>>27851001
why do you defend this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tBKE-a56tc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QRZ-gcG4Es

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kPIMUhATwQ
>>
>>27854437
Christ, those girls don't look a day older than 13.
>>
>>27851001
Mass immigration is instigated for the purpose of destablizing the economy and establishing defacto socialism, just like the Nazis did in the 30s. Read Mises.
>>
>>27854437
Cute maybe they can make sex videos
>>
>>27854784
You demented sick fuck.
>>
you'll come to find that a lot of betas are closet nationalists. the reason as to why is quite simple: they've never accomplished anything of significance and mask their insecurities by projecting onto other ethnic groups and taking pride in things that they never directly aided in doing.

deep down they know that they are betas as the only medium in which they can express their opinions is anonymously online. they're weak willed and spineless, and that's why you don't see them actually preaching this shit in person or on the streets, only on imageboards initially created for anime.

when will you betas finally realize that ascension is only possible through the individual? stop running away.
>>
>>27855378
haha you spent time to write this and you wear glasses
>>
>>27855554
exactly the reply that i expected from a drone.
>>
>>27855586
haha you use words like drone to describe people who don't submit to the narrative set by the jew-owned media and paid users of jew-owned websites
>>
>>27855596
the powers that be approve of this reply.
>>
>>27855644
I wonder who those are desu
(not Soros)
>>
Western culture is perhaps humanities only redeeming achievement. I don't want to see it eroded by the globalist abomination.
>>
>>27855674
>implying that it doesn't go deeper than someone that the public has access to

you're falling for classic misdirection.

i used to have the same opinions until i realized that i truly don't know shit. whatever it is that you believe, don't be a cuck about it and express your opinions to others instead of just on an imageboard. that's really all that i have to say, peace.
>>
>>27855721
>wait, east is that direction? oh mY GOD THE GOVERNMENT MIGHT HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN RIGHT ABOUT JFK
>>
>>27855749
ascend beta.
>>
>>27851001
Nationalist =/= juche
>>
>>27855378
hey look's it's the internet tough guy

>say that to me irl not online see what happens
>>
>>27856028
what's funny is that i would clobber your fucking skull in real life.

i've spent time weightlifting and learning martial arts while you spend your time projecting online under the mask of an ideology that you believe in only because the collective hive mind of pol told you that it was the correct thing to believe in. you're just as bad as the Jews that you hate and the fact that you fail to realize this makes you the ultimate beta that you are. have you actually served your country admirably? do you actually contribute to the western culture that you love outside of your job at McDonald's? of course you don't and deep down you acknowledge this. stop living your life in accordance to ideologies that you learned on image boards and find your own truth. i have respect for the guys preaching nationalism on the streets and actually doing something about it rather than sitting inside a dimly lit room and complaining about the degradation of western culture while posting on an imageboard created for anime and Japanese culture discussion and failing to realize the irony in all of it.

ascend, cuck.
>>
>>27851212
>English is pretty universal
That's why English is a garbage tier language
>>
File: 1458899576435.jpg (116 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
1458899576435.jpg
116 KB, 576x576
>>27856413
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

ascend, cuck
>>
>>27851001
Nationalism isn't inherently right wing tho
>>
>>27855378
you're all over the place. nationalism is a broad term that may or may not have anything to do with race or ethnicity depending on the variety of nationalism being discussed.
you also make the mistake of assuming that someone's views could only serve their sense of individual worth. you talk about pride and projection, but ignore the possibility that someone may actually believe a certain way of life is better for everyone.
i'm politically apathetic, but the mix of nonsense, bravado and armchair psychology in your post annoyed me enough to make me respond.
>>
>>27851100
>>27851212
culture is much more than just language and religion, it's everything in your life. You literally think and act according to the culture you're brought up in. It's everything, it's zero-sum. By allowing other cultures into your community you are letting your own be diluted down. A little bit is alright, this mass-immigration and dogmatic pushing of the multicult is suicidal culturally (and demographically).
>>
>>27855378
Nationalism isn't 'durr my country > your country', it's 'I like living in this particular area of land and don't want it ruined by any outsider with a worse religion and culture'.
>>
>>27856517
I don't know what you are, but you ain't no Seal and you ain't no sniper. You sure as fuck don't have 300 kills. You're a shitbrain with a big fucking mouth who doesn't even know what the fuck he's talking about. You don't even sound like a fucking soldier you pussy-ass poser.
>>
>>27851001
Chauvinism is not nationalism. It's an extreme, deformed version of it. Kind of like corporatism is an extreme, deformed version of capitalism.
Both are good in moderate amounts.
Being proud of your history is a good thing.

Also, martyrdom cult
>>
File: 1455571580249.gif (1 MB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
1455571580249.gif
1 MB, 291x300
i'm a nationalist anti capitalist.

you could say socialist nationalist.

i believe capitalism is a jewish plot to control us.

it's hilarious how greedy and degenerate the jew has made you all.

oh and stalin>hitler

hitler only cared about his personal legacy and got involved in a stupid imperialist plot to control europe. stalin cared about his nations legacy over everything and only participated in imperialism to defend his nation.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.