[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's just a plant, dude. Why do stoner idiots think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 12
File: mask of madness.jpg (66 KB, 366x420) Image search: [Google]
mask of madness.jpg
66 KB, 366x420
>It's just a plant, dude.

Why do stoner idiots think this is a compelling and logical argument?
>>
If it is natural, it must be good!
Seriously though, people that take lots of drugs are usually unhappy people that need a way to feel good, otherwise they wouldn't rely on external chemicals. Pot is something that is socially acceptable, or more so than other substances, so they try to find any argument to rationalize their consumption of it.
Also, that picture is a fairly good approximation of how CEVs look on acid, it really shows off our brains pattern recognition.
>>
>>27844314
>idiots
>>27844314
>think
>>
>>27844314
The "its just a plant" argument is more geared towards legal implications. Theres plenty of better science based arguments for using weed and lets be honest, most stoners arent science majors.
>>27844537
i found that CEVs arent exactly like that until I smoke weed on top of the lsd. very potentiating. maybe i just needed more acid
>>
>>27844314
hemlock is also a plant, dude
>>
Because what recreational drug can be ingested in it's naturally grown form other than weed
Other drugs must be processed and mixed with artificalities, meanwhile marijuana is available naturally with no chem lab needed
Imagine if you could just eat poppy seeds to get high, the plant wouldn't last long
>>
>>27844718
well...thats fucking wrong you muffin
>>
>>27844537

It could be because I'm a rather depressed person, or because I have a pretty twisted mind in general, but I've seen some pretty fucked up shit on LSD that none of my friends have ever described seeing.

I'm talking shadow/demonic people in a dimly lit/dark room. Or in one case when I tried to take a nap while tripping, a really horrific grudge-type girl that I still see in my dreams(nightmares) sometimes.

None of my friends have described such strong negative visuals in their experiences before, although they have described getting stuck in thought loops and bad anxiety.

If you have a certain kind of mindset, LSD makes you see hell, man
>>
>>27844866
Im not a muffin you oaf
>>
>>27844897
still, wrong, nancy.
>>
>>27844942
>nancy

more like drew ;)
>>
>>27844718
>marijuana is available naturally with no chem lab needed
Yeah "bro" genetically engineered weed that has several times more of the THC of weed in the wild is totally natural maaaaaaaan just a plant bro
>>
>>27844314
> Beneficial medical uses
> Probably the least harmful drug out there, even alcohol is worse
> Tax revenue for state governments can be made if legalized

If it will help people, I see no reason why it should be illegal. Additionally if someone wants to smoke a joint after a long day, I say let them, where is the harm?
>>
>>27844314
>bro take this stinging nettle
>it's just a plant dude
>rub it all over your balls and you'll get super high
>trust me breh
>>
>>27845001
Dude bananas were GENETICALLY ENGINEERED BRO DONT EAT EM
>>
File: 1412022764966.jpg (23 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
1412022764966.jpg
23 KB, 480x319
>>27845071
>>it's just a plant dude
>>
>>27845081
Bananas aren't genetically engineered to produce THC but to help stop world hunger, boss ;)

Your disgusting drug's only use is so manchildren can get stupefied.
>>
File: 1458414305359.jpg (242 KB, 1379x800) Image search: [Google]
1458414305359.jpg
242 KB, 1379x800
I don't want marijuana to be legalized since I'm certain it would increase the amount of liberal retards into existance.

Almost anyone who openly admits to smoking pot is trash, human garbage, and I don't want the nation to become more stupid, or let these trash smoke pot openly.

Do I enjoy weed? Yes, I smoke maybe a few times, every other year, it's awesome and alot of fun.

Is marijuana without side-effects? No, it sure as hell aint.

I prefer it being illegal, I really don't want these disgusting mongs smoking openly. Also they are full off shit. "Peece nd luv man, one race maaan" to instantly become Ooga booga fuck you fucking brainwashed dare government drone conservative cis male!!!!

Almost all traps smoke pot, weed turns people into liberals and faggots.
>>
>>27845128
youre making vast generalizations here. i think most stoners are gross people but i dont think its because of the weed. its the grossness that leads them to the weed. Theres plenty of level headed stoners out there, they just dont make it painfully obvious the way that the gross people do.

also, GMO weed is highly unlikely. its been more of a process of selective breeding and optimized growing environments(ie. hydroponics). Same way that we have all these different retarded dog breeds. Natural selection favors the mutt but selective breeding favors the cute small dog because weakness is cute to us.

and besides, GMO's are barely harmful if at all and if you actually studied some biochem you'd know how simple and safe it is to modify the genome once you know what you want to change.
>>
>>27844718

Opium, coca, mushrooms of different types, ayahuasca etc etc.

You're dumb and your argument is stupid.
>>
What is the deal with the anti drug attitude on here? What's the matter, you can't buy weed with your neetbux/good boy points? I smoke daily because it makes me feel good, period. My life is shit and I have been dealing with severe depression and anxiety since I was a kid and weed really does alleviate the pain. Life is hard, especially for people like us, and weed makes my nights bearable.
>>
Maybe if you got stoned every once in a while you spergs wouldn't sit around having conniption fits about other peoples lifestyle habits.

Being a pothead would actually fit in really well with your sedentary, fast food cramming, anime viewing, parental leeching, self-pity whining bubbles that make up your life. I guess ranting about the vices of others takes your mind off of being a degenerate disappointment to your family in my professional opinion.
>>
>>27845250
Alcohol is legal.
Cigarettes are legal

Both lead to much more deaths and substance abuse than weed. Both create obnoxious cunts (especially smokers. I should know. I am 1). And both lead to addictive behaviors.

Why is it that these 2 things can be legal and have their asshats while weed can't?
>>
>>27845524
Get lost druggie
>>
>>27845419
>opium, coca
need to extract further for recreational use
>mushrooms, ayahuasca
good shit, no longterm side effects, just cant use it daily like weed. probably will make you more open minded if anything because of the altered mental processes and thought patterns of psychedelia.
>>
logical bias with ad-hoc rationalizations to justify their bullshit

most pieces of "proof" consist of Rorschach type grey areas that are then spun/propagandized into evidence by activists and then consumed by the rank and file sheep. Like all organizations, but the modern drug movement is particularly evangelical. In fact drug-users are basically hedonist christians
>>
>>27845740
>need to extract further for recreational use

You're retarded, opium is literally the dried gum of the plant, and coca leaves have been chewed for stimulation for millenia
>>
>>27845796
And anti-drug people haven't been doing the for the past decades?
>>
>>27844314
>this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0qJcGhmvqc
>>
>>27845740
For one, opium and coca can be consumed straight from the plant (after drying for opium), and for two, to say that the vast majority of modern strains of cannabis are "natural" is pretty disingenuous. Basically every popular strain has been specifically bred and cultivated over years to increase potency to levels far, far beyond what exist in nature.

Not against weed, just saying that the "natural" argument is dumb as fuck

You know what else is natural? Bears. and they'll fuck your shit right up
>>
>>27845826
>when faced with criticism, reflect it at the other person
>this vindicates me on grounds unrelated to the original criticism

Spotted the doublethinking faggot. The only similarity is the drug hysteria was also fed off groundbreaking scientific evidence that time eventually must temper
>>
>>27845907
anyone with a lick of sense in their head on a public health ground would be against weed. Don't give those half-assed "well cutting might be bad but ppl should do what they want!!!" faggotry you backstabbing cunt. No person in their right mind can justify preventable mental illness, IQ and memory loss on a purely rational level without relativizing like a mother fucker. Get fucked
>>
>>27845855
>dude weed lmao xD

10 years later:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X2dCkOI6LY
>>
>>27845809
You're fucking retarded, if people just smoked dry opium and chewed coca leaf it would be in a mich different place legally
Nobody in the first world goes out to a field and smokes opium, look what that did to the Chinese
People have been known to get seizure s when smoking WAY too much thc concentrate, which is a much different substance than the plant
I wouldn't recommend smoking a fat worm of shatter to the avg joe just like I wouldn't recommend mainlining heroin, but the raw forms of these two powerful man-made drugs are miles between, get educated on historical evidence of these drugs, we aren't the first generation to be having this discussion
>>
>>27846030
Anyone with a lick of sense in their head would feel exactly the same way about alcohol, but it's legal, so evidently the set precedent is that people should be able to imbibe why they want even at their own risk.
>>
AYYYYY WEED LMAOOOOOO
Thank AYYYYY LMAO the 420 lords I'm Canadian & hopefully Prime Minister TruLMAO AYYY weed legalizes!
>>
>>27845946
No.

The fact is, anti-drug people and heavy pot head people prove the point that there will always be a small minority in a community/group of people who not only believe in whatever it is they are doing, but are so insecure and egotistical that they have to try and force everyone else to adopt their way of thinking.

I've met people who have done drugs. I have met people who haven't done drugs and don't intend to at any moment. From those 2, I could always spot the faggot who couldn't stand when someone held an opposite position to their own. That has nothing to do with use or lack of use from drugs; that is what that person is actually like and that particular thing gave them an escape, a way for that real person to come out onto the surface.

Same thing applies with religion politics, business, or whatever else.

Some anon said that legalizing pot would make more of those "gosh darn liberals", but in all seriousness, if you aren't doing drugs now and don't plan to, would legalizing and having other people do it have a major effect on your choice?
>>
>>27846079
>dude weed sux lmao xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PN5JJDh78I
>>
>>27845809
hey dude, do u wants sum of dis this processed, selectively bred and chemically added shit i got from my dealer????? lol sure dude its a planttt!

please smoke hemlock leaves next friend. Just remember: draino is o.k. in moderation
>>
>>27845600
Because cigarettes and alcohol don't have an insufferable politically motivated subculture that wants to undermine everyone else's opinions with bullying tactics and pseudoscience.
>>
>>27846220
>harmful shit is already legal so let's le legalize LEgalize even more harmful shit xxxDDD

WEED
L
M
A
O
>>
>>27846079
>he's cashing in
>>
>gettin mad about this
fuckin autists man
weed is completly fine as long as you dont abuse it (LIKE LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE IN LIFE)
there are a lot of other factors more important at the moment of judging someone or whatever
>>
>>27846419
>man
>whatever

cliche detected
>>
>>27846334
I don't quite think you quite comprehended that I was pointing out how the naturalistic fallacy is a fucktarded argument to use? Pretty sure you just le trolled yourself there m8
>>
>>27846336
>implying that cigar and vape fags aren't the exact same
>implying people don't try and prove their alcohol is better than everyone else's
>implying the anti-weed fags aren't doing the exact same
>>
>>27846399
im pretty sure alcohol is more harmful
if i smoke weed for a lot of day i just start feelin slower at day 3 or 4
i cant drink more than 2 days in a row, most times not even time. my body just doesnt let me.
also, alcohol makes you do very retarded stuff if you get drunk enough, with weed you will just get super lazy
>>
>>27846457
>le detected xP
>>
>>27846220
well yes, you minimizing faggot. Alcohol to rights should be banned. What's so hard about admitting the demonstrable truth that thousands of people die yearly and countless more suffer lingering health issues in relation to this drug? Now that's rational, BAN ALCOHOL and do everyone a favor

but no no no, you're listened to the self-serving rationalizers in power and believe a poison is o.k. as long as you "want" it. Go cut yourself for the high next mate

>>27846298

here comes the relativists. But A is the opposite of B In principle, SO EVERY DEFICIT OF A IS ALSO IN B ALL THE TIME! bull shit you intellectual servile, this is the kind of thinking you'd expect from a child

"but my anecdotes" as if humanizing and giving faces people already had to a context makes it any less justifiable. Do you think if we went around, and had all the friendly smiley profiles of corrupt stock traders everything would be O.K.? God damn, those who are functioning under the use of drugs would be functioning significantly better without them. The demonstrable chemical influence of all these drugs is to weaken and harm the intellectual-personal capacity of the user. And countless will not be anywhere nearly as successful as shitbrained Ed the perfect useful idiot

>>27846326
sagan is an adult mr Rodgers. Citing his demonstrably irrelevant opinions as if he were not a television presenter fronting for the opinions of much more talented scriptwriters is frankly embarrassing. Like wearing a polkadot tie and saying looking like a faggot really makes you stand out
>>
>>27846399
>even more harmful

I'm by no means saying weed is safe, but do you really think it's more harmful than alcohol? Being an alcoholic REALLY fucks you up. I would much rather be/be around absolute 420blazeiterryday retards than drunks, at least the former are a lot less likely to throw up on you/punch you/die on the street in a puddle of their own piss
>>
>>27846419
do you also suggest people huff battery acid?

totally acceptable in moderation, we should all get high off jenkem an shit (^:

>>27846518
>DUDE ALCOHOL IS BAD GIVE ME WEED!!!!
>and then i went 2 da partye and gooot soooooo wasted and smoked dat shittt

in conclusion if you are willfully smoking anything you're a fucking faggot
>>
>>27845001
Even "loud" weed isnt that strong you stupid cowardly straight edge faggot
>>
>>27846517
>implying that cigar and vape fags aren't the exact same
Not politically motivated, just fedorially motivated.

>implying people don't try and prove their alcohol is better than everyone else's
Not politically motivated. Alcohol culture is as cancerous as weed culture. You both deserve to be hanged.

>implying the anti-weed fags aren't doing the exact same
They're only insufferable to you because nobody can possibly even think of attacking your precious weed maaaaaan. Life is not a liberal college campus or a liberal news channel kiddo, most people hate your subculture.

>>27846518
It's not a contest.

Just because one is already legal, doesn't mean we have to keep rolling down the slope of shit. If we're doing this, why not legalize pedophilia already? On second thought, that's a bad analogy because you filthy stoner degenerates would like that lmao.
>>
>>27845128
>calls others manchildren
>implying being extremely against weed isnt an antisocial manchild opinion
>>
>>27846627
>weed is healthy!

oh yeah, of course. If you want to experience psychosis, induce states of mental anxiety and depression, lower your functional memory and intelligence, waste money on worthless criminal people, smell like shit, have lung and heart problems, and denigrate the quality of your sperm you should really consider toking up. After all, that vain and delusional asshat steve jobs did it!!!
>>
>>27846627
>Even "loud" weed isnt that strong

He's actually right, "wild" cannabis typically contains between 2 and 5% thc, whereas modern strains can have upwards of 20%

Ah the wonders of selective breeding
>>
>>27846545
>le le XD
>>
>>27845128
>genetically engineered

You mean selectively bred?

The same as literally every single farm animal and crop throughout human history?
>>
>>27846674
>dear diary: today i learned that sucking cocks is actually a very manly and cool thing to do. I can't wait to suck cocks, all the tripfags on reddit are into it. the gay scene is always rite. i can' believe those straight fags don't suck cocks. pretty soon, cocksucking will be like getting it sucked. i need somebody to fuck me in the ass next
>>
>>27846680
How many people do you know who actually smoke weed? Out of curiosity
>>
>>27846709
Selective breeding is also unnatural.
>>
>>27846709
you know, radiation is also perfectly natural and the only thing we did as add some chemical reactions to induce it. Perfectly acceptable manipulation
>>
I want 3 studies or academic papers that highlight the LONG-TERM effects of weed, concretely. Protip, there haven't been any for long-term, only short-term.

I win again, my little brainlets. Honestly, if you don't do drugs, you're probably retarded. As an IQ test, offer weed to someone. If they refuse, they're in the 100-115 range. If they accept, they're sub-100, or 120+. As a chemistry grad student at a top 10, every single one of my peers does drugs, especially research drugs. The biggest addicts and stoners I know have Ph. Ds in Chemistry, physics, and computational chemistry, respectively, and they have IQs in the 150 range. Drugs are the intellectual's ambrosia.

I wouldn't expect straight-edge mongs to understand, though. Keep being slightly above average.
>>
>>27846680
>he believes neocon propaganda from 30 years ago
lel. fucking stupid autist incel
>>
>>27846728
omg reddit i can't b lieave this normie doesn't smoking #420 up every day looollllll looser my facebook status says 2016 likes time to cut off my finger

my invisible face when drug addict fag almost exclusively shit in tiny slivers of the population comprised by teenagers and are actually a minority (20% tops) of the overall whole, yet still think their reddit brigades means EVERYBODY SMOKES UP DUDDDE
>>
>>27846680
t. Shill
>>
>>27846731
>>27846749
Again, why do you people think I'm defending the naturalistic fallacy?

I'm not saying that anything being natural or not has any bearing on anything, I'm just pointing out how retarded it is to use "it's natural/not natural" as an argument.

>>27846749
I love when people think they've come up with a clever analogy but it makes absolutely no sense and has no relevance to the actual topic being spoken about
>>
>>27846726
>being this mad that people outside your basement have a smoke to chill after their workday instead of jacking to cp 16 hours a day
>>
>>27846731
That's a funny way to spell "I'm a braindead moron please end my pathetic excuse of an existence"
>>
>>27846795
I asked you a simple question as my first post ITT, why are you so angry?

From your answer though, I assume the answer is none?
>>
>>27846775
actually it's cutting age. oh, you don't like science?

>Casual use alters the nucleus accumbans, associated with reward and pleasure
http://www.healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614
>The brains of chronic users produce less dopamine
http://www.biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223%2813%2900502-7/abstract
>Marijuana lowers IQ
http://www.forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
http://www.pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
>Marijuana induces schizophrenia-like brain changes, which may result in psychosis
http://psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
http://www.livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php
>Marijuana can cause pulmonary disease
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16729923
>Marijuana Said to Trigger Heart Attacks
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/2000/03.02/marijuana.html
>Marijuana Smoking Tied to Testicular Cancer
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/11/us-marijuana-cancer-idUSBRE88A03720120911
>Marijuana Use and Risk of Lung Cancer
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283/
>Persistent Cannabis Users Show Neuropsychological Decline from Childhood to Midlife
http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2012/08/22/1206820109.short
>Regular Pot Smokers Have Shrunken Brains, Study Says
http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-regular-marijuana-shrinks-brain-20141110-story.html
>Teen Marijuana Use Linked with Schizophrenia
http://www.futurity.org/teen-marijuana-abuse/
>Teens Who Smoke Weed Daily are 60% Less Likely to Complete High School Than Those Who Never Use
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/09/09/study-teens-who-smoke-weed-daily-are-60-less-likely-to-complete-high-school-than-those-who-never-use

but dis guy on red.it sez
>>
>>27846763
Being straight edge is their way of feeling superior despite being unemployed/ working drive through at burger king
>>
>>27846853
Great retort, shill. Next time address my statement. I understand that you feel threatened by me, but don't make it too obvious.
>>
>>27846853
t. mixed basset bred to be stupid and have back problems

>>27846863
and here I present the weedz retard in his natural fallacy
>>
>>27846886
Do we really have pro war on drugs shills here? fucking kek
>>
>>27846886
>the second article contradicts him

Every time with these copypasta fags.
>>
>>27846922

>and here I present the weedz retard in his natural fallacy

I'm honestly not sure what you're trying to say here?

Again, I've yet to stake any claim in this argument, I haven't smoked weed in years and don't plan to, but can you really not just answer that one question?

Do you know anyone irl who smokes? yes or no
>>
>>27846763

You've been more blown the fuck out than my dick when your mother blew me. >>27846886
>>
>>27846763
hello faggot#weedzlordcuntsucker

prehaps: >>27846886

oh no, no no. They don't fit your "requirements". Unless we take 10,000000 ptosmoking good guy gregs from www.reddit.com and give them magic THCGROW herbs for 20 years no study is ever valid ever. i refuse to believe any study that does not meet these requirements 4 times. no way guys just trust my anecdotes instead

-the rationalizing is real

>>27846892
I am almost confident you work at burger king or in employment standards qualify
>>
>>27844877

>If you have a certain kind of mindset, LSD makes you see hell, man

pretty much the case with every strong psychedelic. not for everyone, for sure
>>
>>27844314
>Datura is just a plant, bro.

I see where you're coming from, but marijuana is pretty benign, overall.
>>
>>27845442

fuck these faggots. cant find any or too scared
>>
>>27846972
All short-term and outdated articles, my friend.

I've read those ncbi articles. And forbes, harvard news, and latimes aren't credible, not that they had anything to say about long-term effects.

Though it's weird that you didn't use any Nature journal articles.

>>27846999
Stop samefagging, brainlet. I saw your post, already. I'll direct you to the /sci/ archives. Just search up those articles. They've been addressed.
>>
>>27846933
>GUYS YOU HAVE TO SHOW FACTS OR ELSE WEED IS GOOD BY DEFAULT
>WHAT THE FUCK???? THOSE STUDIES ARE FED DEA SHILL

>>27846962
please point to the offending article you mentally obese faggot. all I see is: "Conclusions

These findings indicate that chronic cannabis use is associated with reduced dopamine synthesis capacity and question the hypothesis that cannabis increases the risk of psychotic disorders by inducing the same dopaminergic alterations seen in schizophrenia."

L M A O

>>27846963
only the few, the strongest, the WEEEDZ 420 OBAMA LEGALIZE CRACK COCAINE IV ON MORPHINE NOW!!! faggots may apply. 20% of the population is 100% trust me everybody does drugs forever
>>
>>27845686

slit your wrists, pillow biter
>>
>>27844314
It's a silly logically fallacy
nature = good, manmade = bad
Basically it's the same argument the unibomber made.

>It's natural! I don't do hard drugs.
So is heroin and cocaine. Don't see you doing that though.
>>
>>27847018
I don't care if it cures cancer. I don't care if it turns you into a superhuman chad thundercock with a 200 IQ.

I hate your stupid subculture and I want to see it subjugated by force in the most fucked up ways possible.
>>
>>27847081
T0p edge ;)
>>
>>27846602

this is the most horseshit thing I've read on the internet all WEEK. hilarious
>>
File: 1440867304881.png (40 KB, 825x635) Image search: [Google]
1440867304881.png
40 KB, 825x635
>>27847066
>looks like I win again heheh
>>
>>27847045
cry those kike tears, my deepthroating friend ;3

>>27847066
"omg brainlet if i dun get muh weedz i gonna die 25 year studies only who /nogf/ here??? wtf so hard being a weedz420professional toker im a genius weedz grows iq"

did you know: the vast majority of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, pillz etc are tested over a short term span to verify toxicity standards? Because budget caps. Chronic toxicity testing rarely goes over a year in span. And this is including your complete ignorance of the 30 year studies included in that nugget. Cry harder weedlet. You're like a modern secular knock-off of evangelical christianity
>>
>>27847086
Uh, I don't smoke weed dude. Chill. Maybe smoke a bowl or something. I was agreeing with your argument per-se.
>>
>>27846290
A FUCKING 12 YEAR OLD LEAF
Go get crumbled up faggot weedman won't do shit
>>
>>27846334
dont be a dork and read before shitposting
>>
>>27846911
Yeah im shilling for wheat germ you are such a fool
>>
File: 1442782740810.jpg (98 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
1442782740810.jpg
98 KB, 720x478
Why are anti-drug people such crybabies?

Drugs are great.
>>
File: 1406715404652.jpg (69 KB, 455x341) Image search: [Google]
1406715404652.jpg
69 KB, 455x341
>>27846419
thats a pretty well crafted shit post anon. literally.
>>
>>27847197
DUD DRUGS LMAO
>>
>>27847081
>smokes cock

OMG DUDE I JUST BUTTRAPED THATGUY LEL!!!!

>>27847120

"in conclusion i, totally not biased reddit shill, believe that drugz = good people and no drugs = bad people. all my facts come from truthonweed.com and if u can't refute my default position of 1000000 year 100000 subject studies for why i can't smoke my cock then weed is always good by default and you fedora tipping nazis have to grow up and smoke some dope with my friend obama or else ur just dumb lmao"
>>
>>27847128
>le strawman
t. mediocre 120 IQ
>>27847152
>did you know: the vast majority of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, pillz etc are tested over a short term span to verify toxicity standards? Because budget caps. Chronic toxicity testing rarely goes over a year in span.
Please don't lie to people in here.

Some of these guys aren't educated and haven't worked in synthesis like I am.
>>
>>27847228
Genuine quote from a typical drug proponent.
>>
>>27847197
here it comes mate, the crybaby faggots can't rationalize worth a shit and have to default to da pics to justify their tear eyed ad-hoc bias shit

BUT I USE LOGIC!!!! and then he shits in a big temper tantrum okay jr time for bed i guess u really legit prove ur a genius an weeedz made u good an shit (^:

mfw weedlets are crying HARD
>>
>>27845250
>weed turns people into [blah blah]
Weed turns people into retards.
Exhibit A: (You)
>>
>>27847235
>gets a B in chem I
>gets a job at the walgreens pharmacy
>thinks he knows everything about pharmaceuticals
Settle down there, Shkreli
>>
File: 1460060776302.jpg (50 KB, 916x966) Image search: [Google]
1460060776302.jpg
50 KB, 916x966
>some plants kill you so weed must be illegal
>>
>>27847235
in which case you have no understanding of toxicology. But it's okay you got a phd in [unrelated field] from that shitty online university! lol water toxicity proves weedz is also healthy i guess your're good to go
>>
not to mention, isn't it outright pathetic that these fags have to default to personal anecdotes about themselves that are probably bogus just to "prove" that the demonstrably harmful effects of their shitty habits are somehow justified by the story just made up?

talk about fallacies
>>
>>27847290
>>27847303
Respond to me when you're a grad student at Johns Hopkins, my little brainlets.

Please don't blatantly lie to people that can't tell the difference.
>>
>complains about people smoking weed every week or so
>eats fast food twice a day
fucking straight edge fagots
>>
>>27847352
fast food and alcohol aren't as harmful as weed
>>
File: 1458428859567.jpg (249 KB, 740x980) Image search: [Google]
1458428859567.jpg
249 KB, 740x980
>>27847228
Your tirades are getting ridiculous man, I can pick out your posts like it's nothing. I understand exactly where you're coming from but you need to let people make their own decisions
>>
>>27847352
>>27847300
you hear the sound of the fucking you're getting? That hard FAP FAP FAP as your intellectual dick gets slammed into the concrete while 4chan pounds you in the ass? You've made it, my cocksmoking enlightened friend. you've truly reached the desperate pleading verge of tears needed for butthurt
>>
>>27847386
>fast food and alcohol aren't as harmful as weed

Seriously?

Like, you're actually going to say that without irony? I dislike weed and weed culture but it's saying stuff like that that makes it seem like you've never been to a town center on a Friday night or been to a mcdonalds

How on earth is weed worse than alcohol?
>>
>>27847386
>alcohol isnt as harmful as weed
>alcohol isnt far stronger and worse than weed
low quality bait
>>
>>27847414
Nah he should keep going, he types like some homeschooled mormon with tourettes, it's hilarious.
>>
>>27847414
anythang i want is mine cause i want it ishould b able to cut up that stupid bitch teacher tooooo mommy no school no rules i am the ultimate liberalmensch its time too seperate da men from boys and fucking fight and shit cocks neeeeeed smoking gunz need too shoot OG gangster everything permitted nothing illegal order of assassins creed 2016 gamer ubisoft
>>
I want marijuana to become legal so it stops being such a meme drug, the only reason people do it is do to the rush of doing something illegal and "naughty', the allure of the forbidden. It's like shoplifting, the high you get is a placebo from doing something taboo and getting away with it. The moment it becomes legal everyone will be bored with it and move on to the next drug. You don't hear people going like "broooo, I just took a hit of caffeine, I'm sooooo high!"
>>
>>27847501
I'm not even sure what side you're arguing for anymore, I can't tell where the satire ends
>>
>>27847510
you truly misunderstand. The moment marijuana becomes legal it will cease to be the euphoric meme and become the "man's best friend" meme as has been applied to alcohol. In reality even without the sensationalist wannabees shitting up the front page every other day weedz faggots will still try to insert their dirty health choices into everything and justify it. The hope of many misguided humanitarians is fleeting

>>27847536
the satire is how shitty 90% of the pro-drug posts have been ITT. Without exception, every single post has been some sort of appeal to doubt or fallacy. Eat shit
>>
>>27847613
Id rather live near smokers than drunks
>>
>>27847613
Alcohol was consumed more widely when it was illegal triple poxed duncw
>>
>>27844877
>it could be because I'm a rather depressed person, or because I have a pretty twisted mind in general
edgy
>>
File: muh failure.png (23 KB, 442x326) Image search: [Google]
muh failure.png
23 KB, 442x326
>>27847714
which explains the following contradictory figure. Alcohol intake after legalization took years to regain it's previous level

even in standard economic interpretations, oligarchies mean higher prices and lower levels of consumption. The black market glut means the exact same thing
>>
Because it slows me down and stops my racing thoughts and anxiety when I'm alone

Because it's medicine and helps me.

Just because you don't like it, or don't like people who do it, it doesn't make you better than them.
>>
I love the logic of th fucktards on this thread. Ban this, ban that. please tell me...is there something banned that ceased to exist?
Even homicide is illegal and there are still people killing other people. Can't you retards get through your heads that creating laws against something doesn't solve anything? maybe...just maybe, the problems should be dealt in a different way.
>>
>>27848101
you should talk to a doctor and get an actual perscription. Marijuana has been demonstrated to increase anxiety and cause paranoid mental states
>>
>>27848231
so are you saying legalize homicide (^:

you're a fucking retard, criminalization applied effectively decreases murders just like it decreases the use rate. Stop crying
>>
>>27848231
>just maybe, the problems should be dealt in a different way.
I agree. We should just execute all drugenerates.
>>
>>27848274
Regardless, people will still continue smoking no matter how many hella epic str8edge4lyfe 4chan shitposts you make. Stop crying.
>>
>>27844314
They have brain damage from smoking too much.
>>
>>27848338
>Them ess jay dubayoos is the ones who want to limit our freedumz tho
>>
>>27848274
you should read more books, because your comprehension and interpretation skills are at the level of a 5 year old child.
>>
>>27847799
Oh that's funny, people reported drinking less when it was socially and legally tumultuous, how strange
And let's just forget about the moonshine production and liqour gangs, which bring up an entirely new set of arguments against your point
>>
>>27848680
his reasoning:
>murder is banned, ppl still murder. Why not weglize drugs?

IE lol bans don't work

you need to sharpen your critical reasoning skills kike

>>27848375
>posts shitty argument and gets btfo to hell over it
>but ppl still smoke!!!! dude i win

LOL BUTTHURT
>>
>>27848715
if that were so use rates would be higher after legalization and they're not. Your half-assed rationalizing nonsense assumes de facto use rates are always 30x higher than reported until they're not again. Patent bullshit
>>
>>27847197
1 of 2 reasons:

A) They have spent enough time and had enough negative experiences with drug users. Now, this can be with just about any group, however, the biggest difference is what a person would classify as a negative experience. Considering we are on /r9k/, I am truly curious as to what negative experiences shut-in, depressed, socially anxious, NEETs have with pot smokers on such a regular basis. Part of me also believes there is a bit of retarded /pol/ in the mix. In that, people don't hate weed because of what it does, but because Reddit, Tumblr, and "those gosh dang liberals" say it's ok.

B) Indoctrinated by parents, teachers, elders, and other people growing up. Literally can't think outside what they grew up with. Kinda like a fundamentally religious person
>>
>>27849227
Wow, what a deep and enlightening insight. Did you get it while smoking weed? FUCKING MIND = LE BLOWN maaaaaaaaaan
>>
>>27845442
Pretty much this, weed is better then alcohol in almost every way except for fact that it's illegal and you need a social circle to get it.

>>27845524
Reminds me someone on wizchan said weed is basically the ultimate NEET drug. It makes fapping feel better, things funnier, food taste better, etc.
>>
>>27849292
HELLA TROLOLOLOLED THAT DUMMY LIBRUL DUDE
>>
>>27849292
And I'm willing o bet you haven't done weed or any drug. Hell, do you even drink?

Why do you give so much of a shit what people do by themselves as long as it doesn't hurt anyone?

>inb4 weed smokers are a plague on society.
You are posting on /r9k/, 4chan. I hardly believe that someone like that is doing anything that society needs.
>>
>>27849481
Nobody is exempt from criticism and ridicule, degenerate. NOBODY
>>
>>27849515
Answer the questions then, fuccboi.

Or are you gonna hide behind shitposts some more?
>>
>>27847386
Not sure if trolling, just in case you're just an idiot:

https://www.wvdhhr.org/bph/oehp/obesity/mortality.htm
>>
>>27848829
Did people drink less alcohol by volume?
Yes, it was not readily available to buy
Did the amount of drunk driving, alcohol poisoning, alcohol related violence, blindness by alcohol, gang violence, incarceration levels increase in America during this time?
Yes, lower quantities of stronger more dangerous liqour were being consumed instead of highly regulated product, as well as alcoholic behavior in regard to "binging". This is shit you learn in highschool. Anyway the evidence is in the fact that they fucking re-legalized it ten years later, why would they do that if anything was achieved?
>>
>>27849292
>FUCKING MIND = LE BLOWN maaaaaaaaaan

Doing a really job at proving his first reason to be right.
>>
Stoners are always fucking obnoxious when someone ever speaks ill about weed, and this is coming from someone who used to smoke it.

Bottom line is that certain people can become mentally ill from usage, and it's very hard to determine if you are that person. Also for some weed is highly addictive with the same symptoms across the board, incredibly low appetite, nausea, sweats, nightmares, insomnia, anxiety, derealization, agitation and anger.

You can look up the personal accounts on the internet easily of people who have become addicted, and all the symptoms are the exact same. Why some people get this, and others don't I honestly don't understand.
>>
>>27849539
He's not going to answer. Not smoking weed is one of the only few ways he can feel superior to people. Don't take this away from him.
>>
File: fag.jpg (113 KB, 321x360) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
113 KB, 321x360
>>27849292
The butt hurt is palpable.
>>
File: keked.jpg (25 KB, 583x344) Image search: [Google]
keked.jpg
25 KB, 583x344
>>27849603
"okey so aclohol decreased but dat don't mean drinking did"

LMAO @ delusions
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.