[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /fuckedupmanchild/? >be 21 years old >still a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 14
File: 1459359641855.png (421 KB, 463x492) Image search: [Google]
1459359641855.png
421 KB, 463x492
Who here /fuckedupmanchild/?

>be 21 years old
>still a NEET
>still living with my parents
>no bank account
>no sort of personal income whatsoever
>don't know how to cook, so I literally never make my own food
>don't know how to make my bed
>don't know how to do the laundry
>never clean anything in the house
>mother still goes to buy everything I want for me
>mother still sorts out all insurance paperwork for me
>still go with my mother for doctor assignments, car revisions and paperwork because I'm incompetent and might not know what to do

Pretty shitty feels. I gave in to comfort and got used to having others do everything for me while my parents never bothered to teach me shit, now at the fucking age of TWENTY ONE I'm practically unable to do anything alone.

You're supposed to learn these things many years back, this whole shit is just embarrassing.
>>
>>27842909
I'm 24 man. Twenty fucking four

you got nothing on me
>>
>>27842909
>>27842965
I am also 24 and in the same situation. You aren't alone, OP. Maybe we're just mentally retarded in some subtle way. I know I'm smarter than a normie, but this shit is easy for them so maybe my brain is just broken.
>>
you sound like my ex-roommate. he was 31. he went back to move in with mommy and daddy because all the laundry and having to do things by himself was too hard.

you're honestly pathetic. it wouldn't be difficult to learn how to do any of the things you complained about not knowing how to do. you're just a lazy, pathetic shit bag who would prefer if mommy took care of it.
>>
>>27843033
THIS

Go on fucking youtube and watch a video of how to laundry, make bed etc. Take 15 mins away from shitposting and at least ATTEMPT to move your life forward.
>>
>>27842909
I honestly don't know how the fuck people manage to end up like this. don't even know how to make a bed? it's not something that even requires learning, it's pretty obvious.

your parents are to blame though I hope you know that
>>
>making your bed
For literally what purpose?
Truly this is the reddest of flags, an action only a mindless drone would partake in.
Fucking wageslaves, I am so much more superior in genes and intellect than you
>>
>>27843033
>tfw born too early for household robots with advanced A.I. capable of all household tasks
:(
>>
>>27843033
Do you get off on insulting people lower than you? Why?
>>
>>27842909
>>27842965
>just turned 26
Time goes by quick as fuck..
I'm on my way to finally finishing my degree which is nice so I can move on, but I still feel way too old.
I feel like teenagers can accomplish more than what I can.
>>
File: 1428983237070.gif (499 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1428983237070.gif
499 KB, 550x400
Wageslaves think everyone should suffer their meager purposes and only reason for existence but we NEETs know better and have learned the power of mercy and we look upon the wageshitters in sadness, while they lash out in frenzied anger at our blinding light of hope and optimism even though our positions be marked dead and soulless we have no urge to return their attacks for we are the beginning and the end of our own time and no two men shall carry the weight of our own soul.
>>
You have horrible parents. I wish I could slap them.
>>
File: Soylent Green.png (1 MB, 1401x1500) Image search: [Google]
Soylent Green.png
1 MB, 1401x1500
OP needs to become Soylent Green already
>>
>>27843125
are you knew here? yes, the majority of people enjoy insulting others. i think it's a form of motivation. personally, i love it when people tell me to stop being a fuck up and give me some real talk.

you might want to go back to readdit if it's too much for you here.
>>
File: 26046.png (67 KB, 578x547) Image search: [Google]
26046.png
67 KB, 578x547
20, I make my bed, do my designated chores, do my own laundry.

The rest is really relatable though. Suicide is the only solution.
>>
Incompetence is cute to me.
>>
Guys who are /mummydoesitallforme/ just know one thing, your parents love you very much. They love you so god damn much that they would do anything for you.
>>
>>27842909
I know these feels down to the fucking letter almost, just a year younger than you and I go to doctor's appointments by myself (but my mother still books them).
I don't know why I'm like this. Sometimes I wonder why my mother didn't make any effort to teach me these incredibly basic skills, but it doesn't feel right to just blame other people.
I could be learning this now, but I just immerse myself in tedious distractions instead, trying to forget how quickly time is passing me by.

It's gotten to the point that I hate speaking or looking at myself in the mirror, because it reminds me that I'm a 20 year old man, and I do not act it at all.
I start panicking and my heart starts beating quickly as I remember all of the spergy shit that I've done and continue to do on a daily basis and am consumed by shame.
The dissonance between who I am and who I should be makes me feel like two different people sometimes. I'm not sure how to explain it.
>>
>>27842909
Same dude, you're not alone :(
Best thing you can do is to not be so hard on yourself.
>>
>>27843405
senpai
hear me out
there's a solution to this
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>not knowing how to make a fucking bed or do laundry
Those things take 2 minutes to learn, retard. Are you mentally ill? Just learn the next time mummy goes to do it for you.
>>
File: radical.jpg (30 KB, 494x622) Image search: [Google]
radical.jpg
30 KB, 494x622
>>27842909

you don't have to feel like this forever. a lot of this is easily fixable.

you think that people know what to do the first time they go to the doctor without their mom or something? nobody does. the first time i went to the doctor without my mom was my first week away at college. I had to call my dad at the duane reade so he could help explain my insurance information to the pharmacist. it was terrifying and i was certainly incompetent, but i got my medicine and the next time i was able to do it myself.

not knowing what to do might be embarrassing, but once you go through it you'll know what to do in the future and you won't experience the same embarrassment again. the older you get, the more embarrassing it'll get to continue to go with your mom, so take the lesser embarrassment now.

the food is easy, learn some simple recipes. my mother or the dining hall provided all my food until I was 19 and moved into a place with a kitchen. I learned to make simple shit, like pasta salad and breaded chicken. it only gets easier.

bed/laundry/cleaning are easy fixes, ask your mom to explain or look up a youtube tutorial. those are three competencies that would be so quick to learn and would boost your self-esteem by a lot.

you're going to be okay. you just have to teach yourself to do things a little at a time, and i promise that with each thing you tackle you'll feel marginally better about yourself. eventually you'll feel competent enough to tackle a job or personal finances.
>>
>>27843001
>im smarter than a normie
>i cannot (literally CANNOT) make my own food

wew
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 469x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 469x469
>>27842909
>at uni
>friend kicked me out of my dorm b/c I still have stuffed animals
>felt bad b/c parents are paying for dorm I don't even live in
>told parents I got a job and a place to live so they don't have to pay for my dorm
>actually live in my car
>just fuck my shit up
>>
How the hell can someone not know how to cook food or make a bed. That is impossible without SERIOUS mental retardation.
>>
>>27843733

dude the fuck...? i still have a stuffed animal, nobody i live with gives a shit.

unbelievably beta for you if that actually happened. the normal thing to do would be to tell him to fuck off and continue living in the dorm because... it's literally your place of residence? where you live? and you have a right?
>>
>>27843734
Perhaps there's no one willing to teach them, or perhaps they have no need for these skills as someone already performs these chores for them. If you're wondering that, you might be the actual retard here for not knowing basic problem solving.
>>
>27
>earning minimum wage
>still living with my dad
>virtually no savings
>have MS and can't work out anymore
>getting fatter and fatter each day
>don't even care anymore

The only reason I'm not dead from obesity by now is because I can't afford it. It hurts that everytime I look at my family I can see the disappointment in my eyes. I'm just a drain on everyone and I honestly wish I could just go to sleep and not wake up.
>>
>>27843784
>tfw I didn't say anything because he's chad and I was scared and I didn't want to hurt his feelings
>would have hated myself even more if I did
>everyone's more happy when I'm not around, so I might as well not be around
>>
>>27843733
Dude fucking break back in to your that place. Leave all your stuff in the car so I can't get fucked by your roommates for a while, dude you're paying for the place and are on a lease? Unless you've ruined the residence some literal way other than social you've done nothing wrong.
>>
>>27843734
>How the hell can someone not know how to cook food or make a bed. That is impossible without SERIOUS mental retardation.

Easy explanation.

Many robots grow up with a sheltered "cuddlebox" upbringing. Some grow up with single mothers too, meaning that this effect is even more exaggerated.

In that environment, robots are often not taught any practical skills (Cooking/cleaning/DIY/money skills) and are not taught real social skills, or how to be a confident and independent man.

This kind of upbringing is dually responsible for robots being impractical and unskilled NEETs as well as it is for them being unsuccessful with women.

Nobody has taught them how to do anything. Meanwhile the "normies" either had normal childhoods and family lives where they were taught and made to do things for themselves, or they had less comfortable childhoods with more struggle - meaning they were forced to teach themselves how to do things, and gained more resilience/discipline as a result.

In centuries gone by this was never a problem. But parents in the modern world have too many luxuries. Some of them, unfortunately, think that the "best way" to raise a child is to give them whatever they want and provide everything for them, while reducing stress levels as much as possible. All that results in is the mass production of manchildren.
>>
>>27843733
Your shitty so called friend has no jurisdiction whatsoever to kick you out. At the very worst he could request you be moved somewhere else. What happened was he told you to leave and you just did it for him.

Get your stuffed animals, go back to the dorm and tell that dude to get fucked. Call your parents and tell them the other place fell through because of reasons and could they be so kind as to start paying for a dorm again. Fuck that bully guy and start thinking of ways to make his life as unpleasant as possible on this side of law.
>>
>>27843807
Fair enough anon. OP obviously sees the problem though, so that's why I just don't understand why they don't use critical thinking to find out the solution online.
>>
>>27843838
Can you talk us through what happened anon? I'm really struggling to see how you went from

>Chad is making fun of me for having stuffed animals
to
>Shit I have to leave my uni dorm that I am fucking entitled to because Chad is making fun of me
>>
>>27843849
>tfw that will never happen because I'm too beta.
>tfw I would probably piss my pants beforehand, spill my spaghetti and make more of a fool of myself than anything
>everyone will think I'm a joke and I doubt they would let me in my room afterwards anyway.
>everyone else is fine as it is, so I might as well keep life how it is.
>I don't really matter, so I might as well keep everyone else happy
>>
>>27842909
You have to ask yourself in your heart of hearts do you want to learn these things and become an independent adult?

If so it's pretty easy. cooking is the hardest one on your list (and it's not that hard), but start with Ramen and work your way up. Everything else requires pretty minimal effort.

No one likes to do laundry or make their bed, but doing them will make you more productive and happier in yourself. I don't know how it works but it does.
>>
>>27843838

go back there and tell chad to fuck himself. chad's feelings don't deserve respect, he's fucking scum for literally kicking you out over nothing, if that's what he did.

grab your stuffed animals and march back in. it doesn't matter what they want, you have a right to live there and you guys don't have to enjoy each other's presence.
>>
>>27843906
>In centuries gone by this was never a problem.

Really? What about when the man died in war but still had offspring? I mean, the woman was a single mom effectively.
>>
>>27843940
According to you these people don't like you anyway so why do you care if they think you're a joke?

You're living a solitary life anyway, you might as well do it from a nice warm dorm room rather than your car. If they don't like it they are cordially invited to go and swivvel.
>>
Let's see.

>be 21 years old
I'm 23, try harder.
>still a NEET
Me too at the moment.
Same.
>no bank account
Nope.
Same.
I don't know how to cook either but I know how to use the stove.
That means you're retarded.
Same as above, you're retarded.
Nope. I clean my room sometimes.
Nope.
Same.
>still go with my mother for doctor assignments, car revisions and paperwork because I'm incompetent and might not know what to do
That's just sad.

I think I'm somewhere between a manchild and a man.
>>
File: 1396431015291.png (223 KB, 372x372) Image search: [Google]
1396431015291.png
223 KB, 372x372
>doctor assignments, car revisions

Where the fuck do you live where those things are called that?

>uh oh car still isn't quite where I'd like it, better revise it
>>
>>27842909
>22 yo
>living with my parents
>studying some online courses with no interest or talent whatsoever
>no hobbies or interests
>mom buys all my clothes
>eyecontactless virgin
>can't go outside because paranoia, I think everyone on the streets is making fun of me

Yes, the future seems bright
>>
File: Spongebob yell.jpg (59 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob yell.jpg
59 KB, 480x269
>>27843950
>"CHAD YOU ARE GOING TO ACCEPT MY AUTISM AND YOU ARE GONNA LIKE IT!"
>>
>>27842909
I also just turned 21 recently and my mom went on vacations for a month-- leaving me to the house alone. I'm practically a NEET; I go to college, but I only attend on exam days so I don't leave the house often.

I never cooked, made my bed, done laundry, did dishes, clean house, pay bills, bought my own groceries, ect.

Cooking - Didn't bother to do that. Just bought canned food, microwaveable food, and bought take-out. Was considering buying a slow cooker
and start gettin' some meat if mom extended her vacation

Making bed, doing dishes, doing laundry, paying bills, taking out trash, replacing garbage bags, pulling garbage bin in/out on Monday, getting mail, ect is all pretty ez. Just try to do it isn't so bad.

I think the only change I had in my life from my mother being on vacation was that I stopped exercising and eating as much.

Literally just do it senpai.
>>
>>27842909
Can you at least drive? Then you should be able to get a job.
>>
File: 1389825560035.jpg (41 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
1389825560035.jpg
41 KB, 345x337
>>27844035
>gettin' some meat

I bet you were, you hungry little boybitch. Maybe next time mom leaves you alone I can stay with you and give you plenty of that stuff.
>>
>>27844068
>>27844068
This.

Imo, if you're single-mother and in the United States, best option is to go to online CC and work some menial labor job part time.

If you end up putting in the bare minimum effort in CC, you can transfer and get a Bachelor's with a bit of work. If you don't like it.... well, you got 16.5k over 3 years for free.
>>
File: wojak anon shirt.jpg (50 KB, 598x368) Image search: [Google]
wojak anon shirt.jpg
50 KB, 598x368
>>27842909
>almost 31
>college dropout
>NEET for a couple of years now
>live at home
>still have the same furniture and paint on my walls from when I was like 11 years old
>about 250$ in life savings
>haven't had a friend in about 8 years
>only recently learned how to do laundry, had to do it behind my mom's back while my parents were gone for the day one weeke
>can only cook like three or four things, because my dad is an autistic control freak who is in the kitchen for like 7 hours a day when he's not working, who then makes fun of my cooking and gets upset when I don't want to eat any of his piss-soaked slop.

and yet I still somehow managed to get laid when I was 18-25.

Which reminds me
>didn't get tested until last month

but you know what Anon? You have the internet. You can learn anything from how to fix a toilet to how to do your laundry and make your bed and cook for yourself and everything.

I didn't have the internet at home until I was 17. If I wanted to learn something back then I had to go to the library and look it up in a book that didn't have half the information I needed in it, if the book was even available at all. or I had to like sign up for a class at the community center or ask the school nurse or something.

oh and also

didn't know what a vagina really looked like until I was 17, and didn't know where the clit was and how it worked until II was 19
>>
>>27843098
that's actually only about 10 years away
>>
>>27844091
too l-l-lewd
>>
>>27843056

>move your life forward

what does this even mean, "move your life forward"? move your life forward relative to what? relative to average human ideals? who gives a fuck what the average person thinks

just do what makes you happy and forget "moving forward", whatever the fuck that even means
>>
>>27844091
This post was made by a guy. It has a cute anime girl, but it was made by someone who has a dick and not a vagina. You're all degenerates.
>>
>>27844139
>didn't know what a vagina really looked like until I was 17, and didn't know where the clit was and how it worked until II was 19

So? Sounds pretty normal to me.
>>
>>27844186

I'm a cute anime girl with a dick not a dude. See this pic? I stuffed the left one with my meat and she was so happy after.
>>
>>27844139
What's the story on that image? The non Wojak one. I've seen that before...
>>
>>27844166
It means grow up and learn how to do laundry and make your bed. These are badic life skills not like he's asking you to be chad
>>
>>27844228

>grow up

you're still relating progress to average human ideals. why not just do what you want and progress the way you want to?
>>
>>27844228
STOP TELLING ME OT BE A CHAD!!!

I DON'T KNOWHOW TO DO MY BED OKAY?
>>
>>27844247
Stop comparing having basic life skills to being normie trash. There's a different between liking anime and being a functing adult and wallowing in your own piss and shit.
>>
>>27844273
yeah you're not really getting what I'm saying bruv
>>
>>27844198
normal for robot standards maybe.

Of course back then Chad and normies could see pussy IRL and figure out how sex worked when they were banging Staceys, but most ugly normies and robots not only didn't have that option, but they also didn't have the internet at home.

Literally any kid today with a tablet or cell phone an internet connection can be like "vagina" and see millions of vaginas.

Meanwhile I was jerking off to pictures of fully clothed women, my own imagination, and Betty & Veronica from Archie comics.
>>
OP I was you a year ago.

Not fucking kidding. I was a NEET. Had no money to my name. Lifelong virgin. No education whatsoever. Want to know what I did?

I took the shittiest fulltime job I could find and worked 60 hour weeks at minimum wage for 6 months until they made me a manager. I quit that job and started working for another company as a supervisor where I met my gf now. We moved in together both because we love each other and to save money and it worked. I have almost $21k in my bank account and I just began my third job in a management position. I like what I'm doing now and I'm happy. My girl and I are even expecting a baby.

I only browse 4ch from work when I'm supremely bored now, but let me just say. It gets better. All it takes is you.
>>
>>27844217
idk man, just some future robot at a school dance who probably wished he stayed at home and was browsing /b/ that day
>>
>>27844247
>j-just do what you want!!

It's unfair on your parents that you worthless fucking NEETS are just sitting back on your asses taking advantage of them.

My brother is 26 and has essentially never cooked, never washed up, never worked, never made his own bed, pretty much never done anything for anyone but himself and it makes me fucking sick.

You pieces of shit are so comfy in your deluded world that you don't even realise that your parents (and society if getting retardbucks) are the backbone of your entire fucking comfortable reality.

It's time to stop being a selfish, lazy piece of shit. I'd love to see what happened if something happened where suddenly you NEETs have to fend for yourselves. It'd be like a god-damn apocalpse for you.
>>
>>27844247
Because as much as you want your wishy washy ideals to be true, they're just not. Realistically a person who can't even do basic things like cook a fucking tin of beans to feed themselves or change their own disgusting bed sheets after 6 weeks of living in them will not have a good quality of life and will be looked down on by society. Bash society all you like but standing slightly to the side of the herd and bleeting about how shit it is does absolutely nothing. You can't fight the hivemind masses and if you even try you will fail. Maybe someone 50 years from now will think you're a visionary, but I highly, highly doubt it.
>>
>>27843405
I almost shed a tear, anon. I fully understand you...
>>
how the hell do you not know how to do laundry?

1. Pick up dirty clothes
2. Throw them in the washing machine with soap
3. Run the washing machine
4. Wait until it's done

Congrats you've just washed your clothes you retard
>>
>be 21 years old
I'm 22

>still a NEET
I've never worked once in my entire life but in 5 months I graduate from law school and start my career in the justice system

Me too

>no bank account
Just open one you faggot it's not hard

Me neither. Well actually I game a lot online and make quite some cash but I spend it all on more gambling or video games

Me neither

You're retarded

You're retarded

You're retarded

You're retarded

You're retarded

You are fucking retarded

See OP being unemployed and 21 and living with your parents isn't that unusual. I guess it depends on the country. Literally all my friends live with their parents. You only move if you are getting married or in a serious relationship. Good news is your retardness is still curable.

>more and more online courses for a lot of things dirt cheap
Do one faggot

>as for the rest, just do it yourself you fucking imbecile it's not hard just get used to it
>>
>>27843067
i make my bed finally because my mom is fucking relentless and desu it's uncomfortable and annoying sleeping with the covers/sheets whatever half loose and halfway off the bed on the floor or something.

I absolutely hate cleaning though and I know that's not a normie/neet thing. If I lived alone and had a girlfriend and was working a decent job and being a normie I still wouldn't bother cleaning.

I'd only do it like once every 6 months.
>>
>>27843838
yeah you're fucked

might as well die right now
>>
>>27844401
this. i'm 18, and i just got my bank account a month ago, OP. I thought I was old for it, plus I look older so I looked like a retard at the bank when I didn't know anything. And my mom was there. So it was a bad time.
>>
>>27844217
Paired dancing, he went into the middle and nobody went to him.
Or something like that, can't remember.
>>
I'm 29 and like this. Definitely screwed when my mom dies.
>>
>>27844452
Making the bed with nice fresh smelling sheets, warming it with a hot water bottle or electric blanket then getting into it and wrapping yourself up is one of life's greatest pleasures. I feel bad for people who are too lazy or fucked up to experience this.
>>
File: 1460428944331.png (26 KB, 531x387) Image search: [Google]
1460428944331.png
26 KB, 531x387
>19
>KHV NEET
>hs dropout
>live with mom
>no income, dad gives me money sometimes
>don't know how to laundry
>can't organize, room is a mess
>mother does everything for me
>mother is mentally unstable so I'm suspicious of her intents ( she stole my neetbux last year, forged name )
>am a great cook actually
>can make bed, dress myself well
>mother drags me to doc appointments, there's nothing wrong with me and she makes me feel like a loser because the 27yo chad and stacie interns/newgrads give smug looks
>honestly about to runaway from her, change my name and startover
>>
>>27844401
>separating colors from whites
>separating light colors from dark
>separating the cold water-only from the warm water clothes
>etc.

way too many variables for borderline autistic/autistic people
>>
>>27844247

>It's a 19 year old thinks he has a clue about anything with his contrarian "just live the life you want" post

I'm more or less in the same boat as OP at 22 except I have a good amount of savings behind me but come the fuck on, you idiot. Just 2 years ago I would've said the same shit as you but you're going to look back with regret and realise you're being fucking retarded.
>>
I'm lazy but I enjoy cleaning. Might be strange but I like putting things in order and making the place look clean. I offer to help around the house but my parents usually don't mind. I'm generally tidy.

I'm ok at cooking, just rarely bother.

Can't drive yet but it doesn't really matter.

Not a NEET but I barely leave the house.

No idea how to iron clothes though.

It takes me a long time to pick new things up. I feel drained most of the time. I hope I'll make it robots.
>>
>>27843906
mfw I have both parents and they didn't teach me shit either

my father never taught me how to fight or do anything really. he was always too busy 'with work' and trying to do bills and shit.
my mom used to try to push me to talk to other kids and embarrass me in front of others by forcing me against my will to talk to kids or walk up to them and ask if i can play and what not.
she also would always gossip and reveal personal family matters to the closest person who would listen, as well as telling anyone and everyone about my deep rooted anxiety issues and the panic attacks I used to get and how I was too scared to go to the doctor or dentist, when in fact I had an actual phobia of vomiting or gagging and would be scared of THAT because I didn't understand what was happening to me or why it was happening every time I tried to open my mouth more than two fingers width.
It would be so bad I would walk in to school in the morning and not be able to talk to kids until lunch time because I would start gagging mid sentence lmfao.

but yeah I guess that's just amusement for normies.
I remember when I was drinking 2 liter bottles of water every night sip by sip because my throat would dry up in seconds completely and I couldn't swallow my own saliva in bed.
She would hear me turn the TV on at night so I can fixate my mind on something and desperately try to fall asleep and not get another panic attack.
This bitch would walk in and go "what are you doing why did you turn the tv on? turn it off what the fuck are you doing? go to sleep"
At this point I would probably start shaking as I felt it coming on and wouldn't be able to breathe anymore and she just stood there laughing or mocking me for acting like a baby.

Then again I never told her directly, "MOM I CANT SWALLOW AND I FEEL LIKE IM DYING", because knowing her she would have freaked out, called the ambulance, cops, and fire brigade, and told every single relative that her son is mentally ill.
>>
>>27844588
Forgot to add

>no drivers license
>not even a permit
>>
>24 year old neet
>mum and stepdad(lol) pay some guy on CL so I can live in his basement
>tfw literally don't leave my room until he goes to work or leaves for somthine

This is hell
>>
>>27844728
>HAVE parents that pay for your own room

Oh shut the fuck up you have it good
>>
>>27844705
>tfw had a permit for ages and haven't started learning

JUST
>>
>>27844750
I've had mine for 5 years. Starting my first lesson next Saturday. I'm thinking I might cancel it all together because the anxiety is too much, if I can't even cope with an hour long lesson then I'll be a downright hazzard on the roads.
>>
>>27842965
NEET for almost 10 years here, 14 to 24.

Nothing on me.

I was born genetically superior though so I've had sex with like four women.
>>
>>27843067
>Muh genes
>Muh intellect

Haha you are not more superior than anyone. If you would, you would be a fucking Chad.
I love when NEET virgins without a single college degree aren't capable of doing basic human things like cleaning, cooking and socializing brag about their intellect.
Of course you are very smart, you are just lazy...
>>
>>27843906
Holy shit this. My parents were polar extremes. Dad was the emotionally distant, except for violent outburts, guy who just happened to live in the house while my mother was reffered to as "smother" by my older brother. The whole bad cop/worse cop routine really fucked me up for years and decades now.

When I was in grade school my mom would have me walk back home (it wasn't too far) and eat lunch with her. She actually timed my walks so if I stayed behind and talked with other kids or something she would be freaking out and pretending to be calling the cops when I got home.

Luckily I ended up going to a high school that was a bus drive away, and then I met a guy who was still walking home to eat lunch with his mom. I haven't talked to him in like a decade and now it's been almost a decade and a half since we graduated high school, but I'll bet a million dollars that he's still a KHV and now a wizard.
>>
>>27842965
I"m 27. Get out while you still can.

I'm fucking serious. Don't waste another day, you don't want to end up in my position. I am basically a slug person of no relevence whatsoever and I only have myself to blame for it.
>>
>>27843125

Because normalfags fully believe that everyone is equally capable and that people only fail by choice.
>>
>>27844791
I know, it scares me too. Automated cars can't some enough.
>>
I can't and never could handle even the tiniest interaction with another person

wish i could keep it under wraps and at least perform at some level because I'm a good worker and I honestly enjoy the shittiest of jobs. Never held down a job for more than 3 months because of paranoia. Now ive gone NEET for 2 years. It was the bullying in childhood that really fucked me up, thinking the same happened to many other robots. Its like ptsd thats almost impossible to get over
>>
>>27844794
How are you surviving? I have it shitty because my dad abuses me.

>>27844849
Tell me more. What's your life like? What are your parents like?
>>
>>27842965

>24

luxury. I'm 27 in 6 months and I'm literally in ruins

>tfw was taught no fucking life skills
>dont have car or a license
>bank account always nearly empty
>dont know how to budget
>dont have health insurance
>dont understand stocks
>cant really fill out a tax return right
>dont know all this shit everyone else seems to know
>>
File: IMG_0515.jpg (176 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0515.jpg
176 KB, 750x1334
>>27844348
>It gets better. All it takes is you.
>Just go in there and give the boss a firm handshake and look him in the eye. You'll be manager in no time brah. Oh and this will make you handsome too and give you a gf.
>>
>>27843829

yeah but you have a fucking degenerative condition so you have an excuse as why your life is pathetic, the rest of us are just retarded lazy shitheads
>>
File: image.jpg (646 KB, 1965x2365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
646 KB, 1965x2365
>>27844984
Maybe if you moved out your dad wouldn't abuse you
>>
>>27843733
>friend kicked me out of my dorm

how though? they literally have no power to do that you absolute gay cunt holy shit mate you are a softcock
>>
>>27845064
How does a neet with mental issues, no skills, now work history, no car, no money move out?
>>
>>27844939
Same here man, I know I'm a damn good worker and always get praised for how quickly and accurately I do things, but I get passed over for promotions all the time because I'm scared to show any personality or talk to people at all in fear of being judged. The people I work with are pretty nice as it goes but I never let my guard down and they know nothing about me whatsoever. I'm doomed to a life of shitty worker ant level jobs because of this goddamn crippling anxiety that I have no clue how to shake.
>>
>>27843838

just go to the student union and break down and say he tried to rape you or say you're gay and that he tried to bash you for being a poof or said "problematic" things they'll literally throw him out

unless its a FOOBAWW school and hes an athlete then you'll probably get murdered
>>
>>27845061
I don't have the type where I'll end up in a wheelchair (and if it ever even got to that point I'd be long dead anyway) and can still do some stuff. It depresses me and then I stress which makes it worse and then I can't do simple things like lift a fucking cup to make a drink or something for a while at it's worst.

If I could cope prperly and wasn't a fucking idiot unable to control my own emotions I wouldn't be in this situation most of the time.
>>
OP is a faget, tbqhwy mi familia
>>
>29
>NEET
>Failure at life
>>
>>27845375
give us your life story its interesting
>>
>>27842909
If you are a grill that is actually qt
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.