[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The unemployed elephant in the living room. The musings of a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 26
File: 25.jpg (57 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
57 KB, 550x366
The unemployed elephant in the living room. The musings of a underwhelming day 26 year old.
>parents and brother are watching something on TV
>I want to watch it too
>sit on couch
>University of Phoenix commercial airs
>my heart rate goes up and there is a knot in my stomach makes me feel physically ill
>I know what's coming
>"anon why dont you sign up for school"
>anon you should get a job with your cousin
>anon get a job
>didn't you apply to home depot?
I just use the restroom and never go back in the living room. How to get out of this rut?
>>
File: 1460388505195.jpg (37 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1460388505195.jpg
37 KB, 657x527
>>27841432
>>"anon why dont you sign up for school"

Yeah, well, why fucking don't you?
>>
>>27841432
what are you doing, sign up and try at least
>>
>How to get out of this rut?

You get a job or sign up for school.
>>
>>27841432
Have you considered getting a job or signing up for school?
>>
File: a sad.png (286 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
a sad.png
286 KB, 500x497
>>27841487
>>27841631
>>27841687
>>27841773
Will my life improve if I get a job?
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 633x758
>>27841820
It is true most people on here are brain dead, just get a fucking job.
>>
>>27841820
Only if you get a non shitty job.
>>
>>27841432
>still watching TV
I gave up watching that cancerous shit in my teens.
>>
>>27841820
Probably. You can buy shit, and no matter what people say, buying shit always makes you happier.
>>
>>27841820
Probably the only real major benefit is not having to deal with your parents. Living alone master race. But wageslavery probably negates that all.
>>
>>27841432
>anon you should get a job with your cousin

So, you have a nepotism connection? Take the cushy job and fuck off.
>>
>>27842145
No. Not everyone is a consumerist whore. Many wizards tend not be since we don't care about impressing people whatsoever.
>>
>>27841820

No.

If you earn enough you will just get the privilege of wasting your daily shitposting to earn money for rent, bills and taxes.
The wagecuck is partially true meme.
>>
>>27841432
I get the same thing with "Did you call to sign up for driving lessons yet?" every single day

>mfw I have seizures and is unsure if that's a good idea
>>
>>27841820
No, it's not going to automatically be any better.

You'll work your ass off for some undetermined amount of money that will never feel like it's worth the trouble, but with money comes the freedom to do whatever with your life. Want to get a vehicle? Get your own place? Go out and socialize with people and find an actual honest to god girl that's interested in you because of your ability to support yourself?

There's benefits, you just have to actually work beyond just keeping a job to make use of it.
>>
>>27842402
>>mfw I have seizures and is unsure if that's a good idea

Are they even going to grant you a license if you have seizures?
>>
>>27841820
No. I've had a job before doing something I loved.

No matter what you do, doing it as a job will make you hate it. Just stay a NEET for as long as you can.
>>
I sympathise with you OP, I'm currently going through the "Why Don't You"s as I call them

"Why don't you ask that guy you did work experience for if he can help you find a job?"
>Implying he'll employ me because I did some photocopying for him for 4 days in 2012

"Why don't you ring up that agency you went to for feedback about their last interview?"
>Implying they'll give any other response than 'Due to the volume of applicants we can't give out feedback', if they give any response at all

God damn it I'm trying, I just wish they would stop poking and prodding me and leave me to get on with it

I'm overdosing on careers advice. It's all people talk to me about anymore. I can't even take both shoes off after coming in the house before they start crawling up my ass about interviews and feedback and contacts
>>
>>27841820
you'll have extra money, have hardly and time to yourself and you wont be happy
>>
File: we've got feels here.png (495 KB, 681x602) Image search: [Google]
we've got feels here.png
495 KB, 681x602
thems is feels I is of knowings of
>>
>>27842199
You can't live on your own with a Home Depot job, can you?
>>
>>27842586
You're making a lot of implications without actually doing anything, so no, you're not trying. Just go to cc and earn your profit on financial aid.
>>
>>27842774
I don't know what any of those things are anon, I'm not in the US. I'm applying for jobs all the time, except there is a considerable delay between my applications and them getting back to me
>>
>>27842318
This is probably coming from someone who never actually made money.

Money = Independence

>buhu but you will be dependant on your boss
yeah no shit nigga, but as long as you have saved up enough money your boss can go fuck himself even if he fires you because you'd be able to survive until you get a new job

if you dont have money you're dependent on so much more, and if anyone of those people/laws suddenly decide to fuck you over you'll be on the broke in the street by then of the day and sucking cocks for burgers after a week
>>
>>27841432
they are giving you the answer. going to school is so fucking easy to get them off your back. wish my parents were like that.
>>
VOTE FOR BERNIE SANDERS AND U WILL FINALLY BE INDEPENDENT
>>
>>27842890

I'm way too stupid for school.
>>
>>27842941
university is about dedication and/or race not intelligence. I know you're just looking for an excuse but you have no excuse
>>
I may have a chance brobots.
> 25EV
> sign into interpals after six months to check what I said in a message way back
> see one girl I chatted with has a new pic
> check it out
> hour later, she notices I viewed her profile and messages me
> she's a cute Korean with bad English

At least one girl in the world is provably thirsty for me. I'm not 100% shit just 99.9%, not sure what to feel.
>>
>>27842979

I don't think a uni would admit a 26 y/o HS dropout with outdated test scores(I took the SAT when it was still 1600=max).
>>
>>27842248

This. Just take the job you fucking idiot.

>>27842402

>tfw midget females can get fucking security jobs even though a midget male would probably be stronger than an amazon
>>
Do you guys not do anything because you honestly enjoy the NEETdom?
Or is it because you dont know what you want or how do achive it?

If you can't decide: Do an MBTI test, and be fucking honest with and about yourself.

The career advice is fucking solid imo, and you wouldn't believe how good it feels to do something you live and even get paid for it.

And trust me, even if you think now "that'd be boring" or "I will get bored of it", if you're good at something you WILL enjoy doing it.
And becoming good at anything really is just practice.
>>
>>27843036
you don't need to think anything, you need to apply and let others do the thinking for you.

You already mentioned you aren't a very smart man so why not take the handout? You only have to go to school, you dont have to be star student
>>
>>27843051
>MBTI
LOL

not saying the rest of your argument isnt decent but come on man. MBTI has been proven non statistically significant bunk science
>>
File: 58458575.jpg (104 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
58458575.jpg
104 KB, 400x400
>>27843071

I despise education and the classroom environment. I dropped out of HS at the earliest opportunity and went to Alaska when I was 17.
>>
>>27843120
you asked for an answer, sitting in that dumb room or doing it online is the easiest answer whether you like it or not.

unless you want to be a fucking dishwasher or waiter. You will have to do it later or be ready to kill yourself, which you may be less stoked about later, you realize that right?
>>
File: FFFFFFFUUUUU.jpg (29 KB, 618x506) Image search: [Google]
FFFFFFFUUUUU.jpg
29 KB, 618x506
>found out I didn't get the "Produce Clerk" position I spent all day interviewing for
>tfw not good enough to stack oranges in a pyramid shape

JUST
>>
>>27841820
>job

Do what you love and find a way to make money from it senpai, i fix computers and litteraly all i do is they bring it to my house i put an anti-virus on it and firewall programs, teach them not to click dodgy shit and i live comfy

Plus retards always gonna retard so i have a steady income from people who consistently fuck their shit up
>>
>>27843202
you're good enough anon, there are just a billion illegal immigrants and kids with womans study degrees in the labor pool right now cuz our government is getting fucked to shit.

you can do it!
>>
>>27843097
I can honestly say that I'd enjoy most if not all the careers given for my archetype.
On the other hand the careers of most of the other types sound horrible to me.

How can it be "debunkt"?
>1000 people who answered the same as you on this test enjoy career A
chances are you too will enjoy career A.. no?
>>
>>27843226
how do get clients for that shit?
>>
File: konatabutt.jpg (518 KB, 800x1093) Image search: [Google]
konatabutt.jpg
518 KB, 800x1093
>>27843246

If I thought Trump could actually push all these immigrants out or that he expected to win I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

Fuck immigrants and fuck everyone who supports them.
>>
>>27843254
>i'd enjoy ...
my astrological horoscope is very true to me

>how can it be debunkt
googlescholar and even wikipedia has the answers and criticisms you seek
>>
>>27843262
My dad used to do it now hes old and senile so i just took over.

Still on the dole though so can't tell the gov about it kek
>>
>>27843246
>illegal immigrants and kids

The company can't hire illegals and they probably just hired the guy with 10 years with an accredited certification of orange handling with a PhD in organic chemistry
>>
>>27843290

That drawing is either from Japan or clearly inspired by Japanese culture. It's a great irony that it accompanies a post expressing hatred towards foreigners.
>>
>>27843371
It's why I like the term "anime nazi" to describe this kind of guy.
>>
>>27843305
>i'd enjoy ...
>>my astrological horoscope is very true to me

let me clarify: A lot of the career types suggested for my type where something I looked into after school. Yet none of the other types where anything that interested me ever.

And this was before I knew what MBTI was obviously..

Today I actually HAVE a career in one of the suggested fields.

Again: I'm not saying all the claims the founders of MBTI made are true or haven't been debunked, but you must be stupid if you think people who answer the same or similar on a quizz about their personality wouldn't actually have a similar personality....
>>
>>27843011
>EV
Everythingless Virgin?
>>
>>27843338
Top kek.

People like to blame immigrants for stealing the welfares, it's really just white assbots from /r9k/.
>>
>>27841432
>a job with cousin
What kind of a job?
>>
>>27843510

Indeederino, sexy flanders
>>
>>27843516
>stealing the welfares

I don't get enough to live on so i need both
>>
>>27841432
>University of Phoenix

Isn't that the scam "school" where you can get a useless degree in VCR repair for like 50K $ a semester?
>>
>>27843417
> a lot of career types...
your personal anecdote doesn't mean the mbti is accurate or precise.

>you must be stupid...
Why must I be stupid? I'm attacking the actual test, not the theory of the test.
>>
File: frog meme gun.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
frog meme gun.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>27841432
>be me
>be 30 years old, almost 31
>college dropout
>NEET for two years now
>youngest kid in the family
>still live at home
>older sister has kids of her own
>12 & 10 years old
>she drops them off here on Friday nights to be babysat by our mom
>I'm the weird uncle who lives with grandma & grandpa
>>
>>27842669
In a smaller city or town you can if it's full time.
>>
File: 1447274974173.jpg (39 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1447274974173.jpg
39 KB, 640x633
>>27843814
>>I'm the weird uncle who lives with grandma & grandpa
>>
25, got a decent but boring job, still live at home so my cash adds up quick, got my own car, lots of expensive clothes, in the best shape of my life, have 3 days off a week. Everything is pretty good but still no gf so I am miserable. Doesn't help that all my coworkers have gfs and they're always talking about it and then the discussion goes to "anon why don't you have a gf? You've been single how long?"
>>
>>27843872
>lots of expensive clothes
I guarantee that's half your problem. You're shitting your money away and trying to show off but you still live at home.
>>
File: sad pp.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
sad pp.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>27843831
the worst part is that I regularly text/talk with my sister so I know what sort of dumb pre-teen shit they're into (Pewdiepie, Grand Theft Auto, Cawwadoodie) but when they come over I can't play video with them because my mom

A. hates video games, she refuses to babysit them if they have their tablets with them, and she didn't buy us any vidya when we were kids

B. treats them like 6 or 7 year olds still. I once burned them a DVD of Spirited Away and when it got to the part where the parents get turned into pigs like 12 minutes in she FREAKED OUT and was running around with her eyes bulging out saying that they'd have nightmares for weeks, and meanwhile they play Mortal Kombat at home.
>>
>>27843912

I don't have anything else to spend it on, besides my dad is rich anyways. I only got a job so they would leave me alone, I basically fell into it.
>>
>>27843872
what do you do anon? what kind of job?
>>
>>27843999
So you're basically not driven and that puts girls off. If you were working hard toward a goal, or starting your own business, or saving for a house, that would attract women.

But you basically just admitted you live at home and only got a job to get your parents off your back.
>>
>>27841820
no, work has just managed to make me more depressed, and I have an easy job I used to enjoy. it just kills your soul. be neet and enjoy it. get the benefits where you can get govt housing so you can move away from your parents and life a comfy life on 800 a month.
>>
File: bad things are.png (527 KB, 549x504) Image search: [Google]
bad things are.png
527 KB, 549x504
>>27843971
Browse /pol/ and redpill them while they're young.
>>
>>27843971
Go to their place then faggot, or give her sleeping pills
>>
>>27841820
Life doesn't get better. You make it better. This isn't complicated.
>>
what do you do about never having a job at age 25? suppose you have no job experience or marketable skills
>>
>>27843971
women in charge of parenting
>>
>>27844041
ambition isnt the only thing that attracts women m8. Sure it might help him, but it doesnt mean its the reason he's single
>>
>>27844088

You're going to have to start at the bottom man, like fast food or something. Sorry.

>>27844131

Yeah I don't know what that guy is talking about, I work with a lot of people around my age and they're in no better a position than I am . The only ones that moved out are splitting rent 4 ways and working more hours than me and hardly scraping by. Meanwhile I live in a big ass house and only have to share it with my mom who is home maybe 3 days a week.
>>
>>27842805
the government has places you can go called job centers. Otherwise hope for a shot in hell at leniency from employers or find a job that only requires a certification to do and steal the course material then go take the certification.

if you been to uni uni also has career centers
>>
>>27844088
work at McDonalds or some other place where they hire literally anyone as long as they're not too mentally retarded and/or visibly high during the interview process.
>>
>>27843971

I can understand why you turned out like you did bro. What an over protective woman.
Still though. You could get a jobby
>>
>>27844108
Isn't that what the whole suhjurknee crowd is all about though? The fame stays at home and raises kids and makes sandwiches in the kitchen while the man goes out and works in the steel mill or coal mine?
>>
>>27844175
>The only ones that moved out are splitting rent 4 ways and working more hours than me and hardly scraping by. Meanwhile I live in a big ass house and only have to share it with my mom who is home maybe 3 days a week.
so take a look and see what they're doing differently than you.
Maybe you come off as spoiled or entitled because you do live in a big house and they're strugglign in the real world.
>>
>>27844175
yea, your observations are the same as mine. The small amount of people under the age of about 30 able to live 'alone' are splitting rent 4 ways. Even the older generations are starting to rent more than own.
>>
>>27844222

Maybe, but come on I live in the real world too. I'm not a NEET. I work my ass off and I go to school. In fact I go to school with a bunch of kids that don't even work, they only go to school. Parents pay for their gas, food, books. That's spoiled.
>>
File: just.png (231 KB, 242x370) Image search: [Google]
just.png
231 KB, 242x370
>>27844222
>in the real world.

Some people are better off than others. The real world meme is just a term used by the unfortunates to make themselves feel better about not winning the lotto by being born into a well off family. The real world is that there are the rich and powerful and the serfs. Most of us are serfs.
>>
>>27844221
Yep. At least you would have a father to tell your mother she's a dumb bitch, and more / higher paying positions open to you though, right?
>>
File: 1408558797930.jpg (101 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1408558797930.jpg
101 KB, 399x388
>>27841432
Fucking Americans! You live on easy mode. I decided to sign up to university in 2012 and am only this year starting, also at 26. Why the four year gap? Because in my country you don't get a high school diploma thrown after you like it's fucking nothing! So stop thinking 26 is somehow late you mollycoddled little shit.
>>
>>27841432
You should join the US navy or airforce. I know that's what I would do if I was an American in your shoes. When I was 19 I was in the same situation as you, and had the same feeling of dread towards change. What I did is that I enlisted to the armed forces. Unfortunately my country has a quite small fleet and air force, so I was assigned to the regular army. The military service was shit and I hated it, but that was kind of the deal and I knew that before I even enlisted. The thing is, you don't have to like what you're doing, you just have to do it. The only way to evolve as a person is by pushing your own limits.

Have you ever had a dream anon? Do you have any dreams of the future? I don't know much about that subject but if there's one thing I know, than that is that suffering makes you imaginative. It begins with the little things, like dreaming about that bag of chips you're going to ravage once you get away from this fucking raining piece of shit cover in this humid, rainy, gnat infested forest, or that 1 hour shower you're going to take to get rid of this disgusting fat camouflage paint. After this comes the questions, like "How I'm going to get out of this place and never, ever have to do this again". It is out of this question a dream is borne.

>>27843730
They're accredited, so they're at least not a diploma mill, but you're right about the absurd fee's and the low amount of studies that leads to employment. Phoenix students owes collectively a $35,000,000,000 debt in loans.
>>
>>27844428

Navy or airforce is great if you're 18,19 maybe 20. Mid 20's you're pretty much fucked and only getting more fucked by the day.
>>
>>27844309
>I decided to sign up to university in 2012
>only this year starting
>Why the four year gap?

WHY the four year gap? I don't understand, pls explain.
>>
>>27844201
>Still though. You could get a jobby

Of course. I was working full time from age 19 to 29 while also going to college during a few of those years, but then got hit with crippling depression :D

but yeah now the NEET life is really really old and the depression is pretty much mostly gone so I'll get a job at the meme factory in a few weeks.
>>
>>27844309

>no healthcare for NEETs
>no job placement programs
>parents can throw children into the street without warning after 18
>university costs a million dollars

I know you're just having fun, but fuck you, fucking yurostain. You don't even know how easy you have it.
>>
>>27844450
If you're 19<30 I don't see any reason why the navy or the air force would want you.
Sure, they may not want to waste resources on educating you if you're 22+, so you will probably not become an officer right of the bat.
>>
>>27844460
his high school diploma took him 4 extra years. You have to remember, these are third worlders we're talking to. He's probably from britain or another such muslim country.
>>
>>27843971
I'm going to show my kids every movie by Miyazaki before they turn 12. After that comes Kon.
>>
>>27843371
The Japanese aren't illegally immigrating into america and stealing jobs, so they're fine. Foreigner doesn't mean illegal and foregneirs aren't all the same. Illegals need to die in a fire.
>>
>>27844518
yhea but why did it take him 4 years to start studying in the first place? sounds like some major bureaucratic malfunction.
>>
>>27842368
>Can enjoy hobbies to a fuller extent (not have to use meager NEETbux)
>feeling of pride and self accomplishment
>not horrible feeling that parents hate you
>freedom to do what you want because you don't live at home like a fucking child

Unless you don't value freedom or accomplishment and don't care about your parents, but OP sounds like he does
>>
File: 1392406352368.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1392406352368.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>>27844450
>>27844514

You can get into the military until you're 35 you fucking idiots.

I mean I can't, cause I was on the SSRI jew, but you know.
>>
>>27844587
>implying that they didn't rape the American car & electronics market in the 1980s onwards
>>
>>27841432
At least you have people trying to support YOU instead of using you. I'm trying to transfer but probably won't get my prereqs needed because I ended up using a shitload of the pell grants I got on classes I didn't need because I took my mom's advice
>>
File: I approve.jpg (29 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
I approve.jpg
29 KB, 474x595
>>27844565
good going my man. Just remember, subs not dubs.
>>
>>27843202
>apply to store across the street
>get job
>smear shit on the glass doors of supermarket that rejected you
>>
>>27844595
i think most parents are okay with they're kids doing whatever as long as they're good and somewhat productive. Sitting in front of a computer all day is not productive. But then again, you're entitled to your own way of life and as long as you're happy, who's to say you're wrong?

>>27841820
>>27842368
Are you happy anon?
>>
>>27842774
Plz elaborate on community college for $$$$$

I could pass community college tests in my sleep. Dropped out of the state university after 1 year. Currently 22yo

Who should I contact? How's it work?
>>
>>27843290
>if I thought
>doubting the God Emperor
>implying
>>
>>27844699
you could probably pass your entire life in your sleep

but is that what you want?
>>
>>27844638
>free trade is rape
what is it with you libcucks and rape? Everything is rape. rape rape rape.
>>
>>27844699
>I could pass community college tests

huh? I went to CC and state, they're the same tests. Literally the same books and everything. Difference is CC teachers/professors suck and there aren't really any tutors. You get what you pay for I guess.
>>
>>27844716
Shhhh stop leave me alone you don't know me.

I'm working on a financial aid scam here now plz go
>>
>>27844653
I was in a similar situation and just made it by the skin of my teeth... my school counselor told me wrong and made me take a lot of extra classes I didnt need.
>>
Your point is? Why the fuck aren't you?
>>
>>27844592
It works differently in many parts of Europe, you get railroaded into two or three tracks. In regular school I was railroaded on the blue-collar track because I was a rebellious little shit who never did anything for school. If you wanna get an actual certificate/diploma so you can get into college you gotta retake it later in life. People who weren't NEETs like I was can get it faster, but since I didn't have an education at all I had to retake the full 4 years to get the diploma.
It's a retarded system. Yeah I was dumb at 13/14, but at 17/18 I would have grasped the seriousness of not getting into college for me personally.
>>
>>27843338
>it's a 'my dad used to do it so I inherited it' episode
>>
>>27844747
No actually the CC here is highschool-tier easy. What university did you go to? Central Autist Tech?
>>
>>27844757
The counselors where I go are shit too. They told me the pell grant only pays for 70 transferable units
but it's actually 144(12 full semesters)
>>
>>27841820

Before Job:
>Overweight
>Played computer games everyday and never went outside, so I looked white as a ghost
>no girl will ever love me
>parents had to give me money

After job:
>Got depression
>Bought medication for depression
>Can afford to buy games rather than download them off the internet for free
>I get to pay for all my bills
>I get to have the luxury of having money to spend on food.

I turned out well :D
>>
>>27844801
...so you went to a school for retards and that's the system's fault
>>
File: the market.gif (884 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
the market.gif
884 KB, 500x281
>>27844733
>it's okay when free trade steals high-paying jobs and industries, but not when free immigration steals shit-paying jobs that no one wanted too being with.
>>
File: 1429492100354.gif (2 MB, 230x357) Image search: [Google]
1429492100354.gif
2 MB, 230x357
>>27844811
"its easy guys!.. just follow your dreams like me!"
>>
>>27844801
yes that does sound like a system that will have very unfortunate effects on your the future GDP of your country

>>27844867
i'd say a system is pretty retarded if it fails to improve and adapt it's workforce.
>>
>>27844595
>Can enjoy hobbies to a fuller extent (not have to use meager NEETbux)
Implying robots even have hobbies. And even if you do have a hobby, as a wagecuck you won't have that much free time to engage with that hobby
>feeling of pride and self accomplishment
Implying robots have goals and ambitions. I personally don't and don't care about any "accomplishments" or "praise" or "recognition". I'leave those memes to the normies.
>not horrible feeling that parents hate you
Eh... I guess you're right here.
>freedom to do what you want because you don't live at home like a fucking child
Financial freedom but no time to enjoy it.
>>
>>27844888
>free immigration
LOL WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MADE UP TERM THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO PUSH IN THIS ARGUMENT YOU FUCKING COMMIE?

FREE TRADE IS AN ACTUAL THING IN CASE YOU DID NOT KNOW.
>>
>>27843371
>if you hate immigrants you hate foreigners
>dogs are mammals
>therefore if you hate dogs you hate mammals

Why can't libs into basic logic? Rhetorical; progressive mantra doesn't hold up to education.
>>
>tfw my business plan has 6 months to succeed or it's wagecuckery for me
>tfw I've been working on it for 2 years and spent 2,000 GBP with nothing much to show for it so far
>tfw even if I succeed in finishing the prototype I need to somehow market it withotu any industry links and no advertising budget whatsoever
>tfw it's "3D print some shit, put it on kickstarter and hope it sells or else helium bag"
>tfw last business plan failed
>tfw wish I was never born
>>
>>27842036
>"cancerous"
>Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, and Game of Thrones exist
>>
>>27845020
>breaking bad and better call saul arent cancerous
this is what irl cuckolds actually believe
>>
>>27845065
No you just apparently wouldn't know quality entertainment if it hit you over the head with a fucking baseball bat.
>>
>>27844936
>yes that does sound like a system that will have very unfortunate effects on your the future GDP of your country

Not really, since I am in Switzerland. Germany and others around it also have the same system. So maybe in the future, but otherwise those countries are prospering.

It's mostly the economy demanding cheap, highly trained labor (apprentices). Also some element of ideology/pride for the apprentice/artisan system. This is why the ratio of people eligible for tertiary education is one of the lowest in the OECD.
There's been a pushback recently, though.

>>27844867
It is the system's fault when it railroads little kids as young as 10 (in many parts of Germany) into these tracks. Everyone is a little retard at 10. If you have a fucked up lower class family who don't instill on you the importance of school, can you blame the kid?
>>
>>27844958
>if I type in all caps, it makes me right!

It's just fun to attach "free" and "freedom" and "liberty" to words to make your ideology more marketable.

In any case, corporations are legal people and they're allowed to venture in any which country they feel like, it should be the same with actual human being-people to make it even.
>>
>>27845065
hey just because you don't like them doesn't mean they aren't well made, shows with great writing.
>>
>>27845020
Well Walter White did have cancer.
>>
>>27844857
so ur still overweight and no girl will ever love you?
okay
>>
>>27845141
I NEVER IMPLIED TYPING IN ALL CAPS MADE ANYONE RIGHT. SHOW ME WHERE I EVER IMPLIED THAT TYPING IN CAPS MAKES ONE RIGHT. I WAS TYPING IN CAPS BECAUSE CAPS IS COMMONLY USED FOR EMPHASIS IN TEXT.

Free trade has laws, regulating bodies, agreements and treaties, 'free immigration' aka ILLEGAL immigration is breaking the fucking law , you absolute fool.

If borders were abolished the entirety of the government would need to change and multiple gigantic societal problems we haven't seen since primitive mankind would re-surface. Not to mention the majority of people don't want this.

Borders are there for a reason and if you can't understand why it's only proof of your own naivety and lack of historical knowledge.
>>
>>27844811
I only do it because i spent pretty much all my awake hours on my pc, and he taught me i'm not saying it's easy to get into for jus b yourself i'm saying it's what i do, faggot
>>
>>27841820
well i can say from experience, when i was working i was so depressed i got addicted to drugs
now that im a NEET i spend all day lifting/exercising like a true autist.
i'm afraid to go back to work because i know what awaits me....
>>
>>27843246
>illegal immigrant product clerk
Wrong, illegal immigrants reap the fruit not stack it.
>>
>>27846608
>reap
You mean rape right?
>>
File: existing .jpg (90 KB, 737x758) Image search: [Google]
existing .jpg
90 KB, 737x758
>tfw anxiety and social retardation is stopping me from getting a job dealing with customers like cashier or sales associate because ill just get fired again
>tfw college dropout so not many options
>no car
>tfw desperately need to move out of my parents shithole apt before i hang myself
>27
>>
>>27846636
No, I mean reap as in harvest.
>>
File: Pepp Jillette.jpg (77 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Pepp Jillette.jpg
77 KB, 900x900
>just get paid doin wat u luv anon :)
>jus go out there n do it anon
>jus b urself n allt he good will com 2 u
>dont hav money or connections or a car jus b urself n they will com :)
>>
File: 1424570679662.png (41 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
1424570679662.png
41 KB, 640x320
>>27846821
>iktf

There's nothing worse than feeling trapped
>>
>>27846931
why did i believe this, why did my parents believe this.
>>
File: 1feell.png (123 KB, 312x317) Image search: [Google]
1feell.png
123 KB, 312x317
who /trapped/ here?
>>
File: 1322211764957.png (43 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
1322211764957.png
43 KB, 542x602
>apply for a below shit tier retail job
>required 350 question personality and scenario test after you finish the application

>>27847619
right here
>>
>>27843226
Dont teach them that and they will keep coming back.
>>
>>27848039
they do, i just tell them basic shit like how to not click on or believe adverts
>>
>>27841432

It's simple

>Job
>School
>Become a homeless drifter
>an hero

Those are your options. Good luck anon.
>>
>>27842318
>Many wizards tend not be since we don't care about impressing people whatsoever.

>Manga
>animu
>onahole
>vidya
>internet connection

Okay wizard.
>>
>>27841820

Before job:

>No energy
>Socially retarded
>Worried about things like in the OP and general anxiety
>Depressed
>Lazy

After Job:

>More energy
>More confidence
>More money
>Have lost weight from going to the gym
>Women smile at me now instead of looking at me while I'm revolting
>I enjoy my work a lot
There are cons though:
>No free time
>Still no friends

The world isn't black and white OP. Try getting a job YOU think you would enjoy, then try college when you are more disciplined. Honestly your life will never be perfect, but is it working out for you right now? Doesn't seem like it.

Your only excuses are either

>Lazy
>Depressed
>Bad social skills and anxiety

And they can all be fixed with either the right meds and effort. Give it a try OP
>>
>>27843036
>I don't think a uni would admit a 26 y/o HS dropout with outdated test scores(I took the SAT when it was still 1600=max).

Community college accepts everyone.
>>
>>27841820

I worked for 3 months. The positives where that I had money, obviously, and also, I felt less shit. Like, having limits on your time makes you use it more effectively.

I was threatened with being fired at least weekly though, so it was very stressful. I was glad when they finally did fire me.
>>
>>27841432
You'll be fine. When I was 26, people couldn't stand me anymore, they wouldn't even ask, they just hated and despised me. I got my first job at the age of 27. I'm 32, been working ever since in a better job. Left home three years ago, before 30. And I came back to college this year.

But it hurts, it really does. It's not because I started working that I don't know how it is.
>>
>>27843120
>Alaska when I was 17.

Isn't there some program in Alaska where you can live off grid on neetbux and hunt anything you want? Go do that.
>>
who /warehouse/

I got the job through an agency that finds jobs for people with autism(no, seriously), and I just stand in front of a giant conveyor belt, open up boxes, and take the products out of the packaging. $15.50 an hour starting, $20 max, and mandatory OT. I wish I was fucking dead, but at least I can live on my own.
>>
>>27844309
If you cant finish highschool without doubling a year, then you are retarded.
>>
>>27848286
Oh, and in the last year, I've lost a shitton of weight (40 kg), I weight 70 kg now. I watch what I eat.

Tfw I was visiting my mom, we went to the green grocer and the owner said "well well well, looks like working did you some good after all".

Tfw people had always thought and said shit behind my back :)

People often come to ask if I did stomach reduction. I never thought I was that fat.
>>
Unrelated but what do faggots see in long hair? surely it's because they are more womanly and therefor not gay? i don't get it
>>
>>27848092
As an IT professional: it hurts to see infected computers.
>>
>>27848358
Name of that agency? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>27848780
Ah cut them some slack senpai, most don't know how to use their fucking email accounts, besides i run a botnet that today crashed and burned, not a single bot left, feels bad
>>
fucking bragfags
>>
>>27848830
Any idea what went wrong?
>>
>>27848881
Not sure really, nothing changes i checked the route they take to connect to my client and nothing is wrong, i got pissed off and deleted everything in a fit of rage, probably should have taken the time to check but i'm expecting the police so i have a magnet to hand at all times
>>
>>27848929
If you really want to destroy a hdd just smash it. Way safer
>>
>>27848977
Pretty sure they can recover it somehow, i will probably do both if i hear the battering ram at my door, i reinforced it just to i knew i would have time to destroy any evidence
>>
>>27849009
If the platters are smashed, then it's gone. And you are going to need a hell of a magnet, as the metal hdd case diverts the field lines. Like an electro magnet.
>>
>>27841820

you will get outside and socialize more and make money

you will also be bored/stressed out of your fucking skull monday through friday and might develop psychiatric issues because of that and that will cut into whatever enjoyment you do derive from the money and status in your life

that's all assuming you have a non-minimum wage job

i think people should be NEETs instead of doing a minimum wage job, honestly. especially if you're at all prone to anx / dep
>>
>>27841432
If it means something, remember all, and i reapeat, all for-profit universities that do commercials on TV are scams. itt, phoenix, etc.

and some poor bastards are getting heel deep up their asses in debt for a worthless degree
>>
>>27843051
you're the kind of person who makes me want to kill myself and everyone around me
>>
>>27849147
As always, spend a lot of time reseaching before you commit so much money and time to something.
>>
AHHHHHHHHH HIRE ME
>>
>>27845479

just wanted to jump in here and say that rampant free trade is as insane as rampant immigration, illegal or otherwise. it fucks countries and benefits the plutocracy.
>>
>>27850064
This, we are going to be 3rd world soon m8
>>
>>27846931
In all seriousness I wonder if I really could earn a living watching/reading/looking at yuri
>>
>>27851250
maybe if you were Chad Normalfag doing it ironically for some web series
>>
>>27851250
make a yuri blog and use google adwords anon. Follow your dreams.

All you need is a DNS like namecheap and a webserver like digital ocean, then you could use wordpress to host your own website.
>>
>>27841432
>26
>work 50+hours a week
>have gf
>paid off college loans
>paid off car
>saving for house

my job severely cuts into my shitposting schedule but seriously, get a fucking job. its going to get harder, every single day you wait
>>
>>27842586
>refuse to do things because you think youll fail
>god damn it im trying

no youre not, even if its a .1% chance, do it, you dont have shit to do otherwise. it would stop the "crawling up my ass about interviews" if you actually went to do things
>>
>>27853061
vile cunt
>>
>>27853110

No anon, there is a fine line about doing pointless things and doing things that will achieve a positive outcome.
>>
get a seasonal job with the usfs. there are different positions and job types. you could work in silviculture and collect tree density data or recreation and drive around forests cleaning camp sites. maybe you could even get on a wildland firefighter crew. if you work hard enough in fire you could be a hotshot and make $40,000 in a summer and earn the respect of everyone around you or maybe even be a smokejumper and have pussy thrown at you.

the benefit of all of this is you get a job for a few months then go back to neetdom for the winter collecting unemployment checks.
>>
File: dreamhouse.gif (888 KB, 640x511) Image search: [Google]
dreamhouse.gif
888 KB, 640x511
>>27853394
>asking for feedback from an agency
>pointless

>asking someone you know if they can help you find a job
>pointless

the company i work for is hiring literally anyone (with a drivers license and no criminal record) who is willing to work 40 hours a week to be drivers. the problem is when they are in between pick ups/drop offs, they have to wash cars by hand. is 12.75/hr with benefits. the only people that theyve been able to hire are illegal mexicans who dont speak english

if someone worked for me for 1 day, or worked for someone i know for 1 day. if someone called me and said they know someone who needs a job. i would get them a job automatically

you have no idea what the result will be unless you ask
>>
>>27853563

>12.75/hr

Fucking Americuck, that's a shit wage and you know it. No wonder why only mexicans do those jobs.

You remain being a paycheck peon, while the rest of us collect more in welfare.
>>
>>27853604
>unemployed
>no degree
>zero work experience
>this work is beneath me

you are a fucking peon. no job is beneath you unless someone else is willing to pay you more than that

you do it for a year or so until you can prove that you can at least show up to work everyday and work hard, then you get a job paying more

i hope you dont expect to be uneducated with zero experience and walk into a job making 80k+
>>
>>27853664

I gotta pay utilities, rent, food and internet plus gas money.

It's beneath me if I cannot survive off it anon. Honestly in the country I'm from earning 22 bucks an hour is considered minimum wage.
>>
>>27844268
truth
moved to the west coast and what kids are staying here live at least three deep. most got a part time job and sell weed / whatever or two jobs.
>>
>>27853699
literally no country in the world comes close to a 22/hr (usd) minimum wage
>>
>>27853604
>that feel when just got a raise to $7.75 and was feeling kinda good about it
>>
life is pure shit
>>
>>27841820
>Will my life improve if I get a job?
If you are not happy with money (if you have ever had a lot of it), items (I mean if you're not a consumerist dumb ass who hoards tons of useless shit, but just having basic things), etc, then no. You can become successful in the financial department, but your mindset will never change. Happiness is nothing but an illusion anyway. Everything becomes repetitive and dull eventually, but you just either learn to live with it or suicide.
>>
>>27844041
>If you were working hard toward a goal, or starting your own business, or saving for a house, that would attract women.

Women are parasites, so don't even bother catering to them and being a beta faggot: >>27843872
>>
>>27841432
>didn't you apply to home depot?
Did this a few months ago with my sister who moved back home at the time. She got hired, but I never got an interview.
>>
File: peps.jpg (128 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
peps.jpg
128 KB, 800x800
>mfw started a job at $14/hr with no experience during Junior year of college
>mfw up to $16/hr during senior year
>mfw my job is to automate lower skill white collar work that people could previously do without college degrees
>mfw starting full time at $73k in two months
>>
>>27845020
When it comes to Better Call Saul you either like it or hate it. Some people find it exciting and others find it boring.
Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.