[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug Thread: What is candyflipping like? (MDMA + LSD) I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10
File: download (3).jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
11 KB, 275x183
Drug Thread:

What is candyflipping like? (MDMA + LSD)
I've got my hand on some MDMA and i can get LSD too.
How does this combo feel?
>>
it's amazing, and the MDMA takes off a bit of the edge of the LSD
>>
>>27840766
sorry for late reply.

Could you tell me more about it?
Do i get the orgasmic feels from MDMA?
>>
>>>/soc/
>>>/b/
Drugs are for normies. You cant get it if you are not outgoing with friend etc\
>b-but muh darknet
its ridiclously complicated and expensive way
>>
It's doesn't happen anything OP. LSD takes down the effect of every drug you previously took.
>>
>>27841119

>You cant get it if you are not outgoing with friend etc\

I only have 1 real friend man.
Im in this facebook group where i can buy drugs from various people. Its pretty easy.
My friend invited me to this group and im an admin in it lel.
Im not outgoing at all.
>>
>>27841298
Buying drugs on facebook is pretty fucking stupid dude.

Candyflipping is amazing as fuck though. I would advise having done each on their own beforehand though.
>>
>>27841298
kek
how to get in jail 101
>>
>>27842697
I have tried both..
But do i have like a perma orgasm like on MDMA when candyflipping?
>>
>>27842883
no, the lsd takes precedence in my experience. now and then you'll feel yourself coming up on md, though. but it's all quite different per person on their tolerance. don't do loads to start with just in case you're sick.
>>
File: slut.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
slut.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
Am I the only onewho doesnt want to do mdma again? Its fucking beautiful...but for every effect there is opposite and CRASH from MDMA is simple hell. At that moment I understood true clinical depression of maximum level. It was so bad I literally couldnt stand up I just didnt want to exist anymore it was so bad. Then after I went to sleep I was drag into the closet by some EVIL presence( demon or whatever ) I wasnt scared, I knew exactly what was happening. I was aware. It was in my room. I was holding onto the door. Then I woke up Im like holy shi.t THIS HAPPENED IN MY ROOM JUST NOW...From all my experiences in life I know these things arent just chemical imbalances there is other metaphysical and "spiritual" side to this shit. Anyway I am impressed I fell asleep because I had strong insomnia from crash. Anyway fuck this shit the pure paradise feeling isnt worth the 6x even worse of a crash.
>>
File: 1459991854415s.jpg (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1459991854415s.jpg
7 KB, 205x246
This is me. I took 5htp after it helped a little bit but I cant get that crash feeling out of my mind. Its horrible brahs damn tfw hopelessness on maximum level
>>
>>27843081
I did a really small dose of MDMA and went to bed. Felt great.
Wanted to kill myself so badly during the crash.
Crash isent nearly as bad on higher doses..

Ive got my hand on some benzos to fall asleep before the comedown. Gonna be doing SHIT LOADS of mdma this weekend.
Just wish i knew a girl to do it with..
>>
File: smieszki.jpg (52 KB, 610x288) Image search: [Google]
smieszki.jpg
52 KB, 610x288
>>27841298

>dealing drugs on clearnet
>on fucking facebook

seriously wtf is wrong with those fucking normies
they think that because group is hidden, administration and cops couldn't see through it or something?

I'd love to be a cop and fuck up stupid normans like that
>>
>>27844075
The groups get closed down after a few weeks. They go up instantly again.
Only trusted people get invited to these groups.
>>
>>27843081
Mine got worse with time. Eventually it kind of fucked with my brain and my normal depression kind of turned into constantly feeling like a physical comedown. I stopped using and it went away after about half a year though, and I don't plan on doing it again in the future.

granted I was also doing like a gram every weekend for a long period of time so definitely not the norm
>>
>>27843081
that's weird, I've never had a bad comedown with MDMA. I kind of just gradually stop being high. maybe a little fatigued and restless afterwards, but nothing really terrible. even without benzos it's pretty mellow
>>
Fucking nuts

I took 4 hits of acid and .3 Molly and a Datsik show and met WAKA FLOCKA while tripping the hardest I e ever been. It was so intense I can't even explain.
>>
>>27844779
Tell us more senpai.

>>27844714
First time i did MDMA my comedown was pretty bad since i dindt get to sleep. Had to take the train home in the morning while coming down... and dindt get the chance to sleep till much later..

Other than that my comedowns are pretty chill. Except for the time with the low dose of MDMA where i felt suicidal for an hour.
>>
>>27841119
ummm sir, darknet is the only place to get LSD most of the time. only weed is kinda expensive on there because of the shipping. powders and paper tabs are incredibly cheap compared to local guys
>>
>>27841119
>darknet
>complicated

you're the one who doesn't belong here. If you're not technologically literate enough to do it, you're clearly a reddittor.... please, fuck off off this board... go masturbate and complain about sjws elsewhere

i bet you have a job
>>
>>27841123
MDMA gives euphoria
Acid gives energy
This is a very famous drug combination
And a very popular one too, because of how well the drugs synergise.
>>
>>27844999
Im guessing that i should take less LSD and MDMA when candy flipping?
>>
>>27840752
Its nice but your brain will be fried the next day.
we need to know dosages to tell you if its worth it.
>>
>>27845401
There are many forums outlining the best COA.
Personally, I think you should stick to one or two tabs of some good-quality lucy, and take 2-3 pills/caps of ecstasy on top of that.
Taking the LSD first, and waiting a couple of hours before dropping the Molly.
>>
>>27845401
How much can you usually handle on both separately? i recommend slightly less acid than normal if you plan if you want to be able to more easily fall asleep.
>>
You should not go anywhere near a psychedelic if you browse /r9k/

t. multiple terrifyingly bad trips
>>
>>27845824
Space out your pill-taking, though.
Bearing in mind that acid lasts considerably longer than ecstasy does.
>>
>>27845834
I'm not OP, but I'd opt for the suggested regimen if I were to candy-flip.
>>
I bought everything online for a while. I went overboard with benzo's and heroin and had seizures from the withdrawal. Now I'm out of the mental hospital and got high for the first time in a while. Just weed though. At least it was free. I might take a Seroquel to even it out.
>>
>doing drugs besides benzos opiates or alcohol
SHOO SHOO
WHO ARE YOU?
NORMIE SCUM THAT STINKS LIKE POO
>>
>>27845894
Cool story bro.
Dumb thing to have done, irrelevant thing to have mentioned.
>>
>>27844978
Mmmm, so tell me about those vendors and onionsites genius. Everyone are jerking over how those things are wonderfull but i am yet to see any tutorial in details about shit like bitcoins, or cyphering messages
>>
>>27845903
Weed is okay. Obviously it's nothing special, but it's okay. And uppers can be nice if you aren't in a super shitty mood. You can rail lines of meth and go crazy jerking off or playing video games or whatever else you like.
>>
File: basic meme.png (11 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
basic meme.png
11 KB, 194x259
>>27843081
>tfw immune to comedowns because you always feel like this
>>
>>27845849
Almost. You should not go anywhere near /r9k/ if you take psychedelics.
>>
>>27845918
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. Let me guess, you're one of those psychedelics douchebags?
>>
>>27844779
>>27844925

I actually do want to hear more, but it's apparently beyond words, yo. Bigups.
>>
File: 1457485100975.jpg (4 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
1457485100975.jpg
4 KB, 200x210
>>27845921
>Everyone are
>but i am yet
>tutorial in details about shit like bitcoins, or cyphering messages
Not only are you technologically illiterate, you're just plain illiterate!
>>
>>27845921
If you can't figure out where to look for info on your own, you don't deserve to be involved.
>>
>>27841119
>its ridiclously complicated
Is not at all, maybe if you do it 100% safely it's just time-consuming
>and expensive way
lol yeah right $575 for a qp of the dankiest weed is not "expensive" if you know jack shit about weed prices.
>>
>>27845969
Pretty sure both apply.
>>
>>27846007
I guess you could say that.
I suppose you're the type of individual that enjoys experiencing horrendous protracted withdrawal symptoms without the promise of a full recovery?
Hey man, I'd be a liar/hypocrite to say I hadn't been there. All I'm saying is that this is a candyflipping forum - not a general drugs one.
>>
>>27845921
It is ridiculously easy.
This is how I can tell you're underage.
>>
>>27846116
>Drug Thread
Also, a fucking forum? How new to this shit all you?
>>
>>27846159
Thread. Fucking semantics douchebag.
Enjoy your benzos, withdrawals, PAWS and all the perils that come along with it's abuse :^)
>>
>>27846185
Enjoy being a pretentious aloof psychfaggot.
>>
>>27846209
>Psychfaggot
That was your presumption.

On the contrary, I thought sympathising with you by mentioning that I had been there myself would've came across as rather down-to-earth, personally.
>>
>>27846267
The fact that you need to try to actively attempt to seem down to earth is pretty telling.
>>
>had a fat nigger connect for the last THREE YEARS or maybe even longer
>fat as fuck, huge man tits, horrible tattoo on his arm, thinks hes a bro but actually super obnoxious
>always shows me pictures of girls on facebook claiming he banged them
>charges 60 dollars for a fucking eighth and always wanted me to roll blunts from my sac
>always wanted me to hangout with him and watch him play destiny
>he literally sits on his couch and plays ps4 every waking hour if he's not at his shitty job
>had nobody else to get weed from, so got cucked over and over again
>be me a week ago
>hit him up for a quarter
>"ye that'll be $100 bro"
>so fucking cucked that i agree to it, been cucked for so long can't even remember what it's like to not be cucked
>he flakes on the weed, doesnt answer my calls
>call him next day
>says he can get it tomorrow
>does this for a fucking week saying he'll get it tomorrow or flat out not answering the phone and texting me back like 10 hours later
>tell him he's a douche, in a joking way but i wasn't really joking
>"haha well just go get a new connect then bro oh wait im the only one with connections you cant get jack shit without me"
>be pissed as hell because he's right
>go on fucking Yik Yak
>about to make a post saying something like "i need weed, im not a cop pls halp"
>see a post someone already made like that
>4 replies
>one of them: i gotchu how much u need
>reply to him saying I'm not OP but i need weed
>he gives me his snapchat then deletes the post 5minutes later
>snapchat him
>sends a picture of some good ass weed
>sends a picture of his bart simpson bong
>asks what i need
>j-just an eighth
>how much will that be?
>"35 dollars"
>holy shit, completely forgot how cucked i was
>decide to get a quarter for 70
>tell him to meet me at this supermarket parking lot
>he says ok
>go there and wait
>he's 20 minutes late, depressed and thinking how much of a cuck i am
>about to leave
>suddenly get a phone call

1/2
>>
>>27846322
Truthfully, I've abused more benzos/opiates than I have psychedelics, but you'd be prone to far less physical/mental harm if you were to use (conventional) psychedelics exclusively.
>>
File: DudeWEed.jpg (72 KB, 296x346) Image search: [Google]
DudeWEed.jpg
72 KB, 296x346
>>27846404
>"yo dude im coming i forgot to weigh out the second eighth but i just went back and got my scale, ill be there in like 5 minutes max im driving a black bmw"
>aw yiss
>he pulls up
>it's a turbo-chad Latino guy with a Cardinals jersey and a Bears snapback on (what the fuck)
>gets out of the car, BAG OF WEED IN HAND AND IN PLAIN VIEW OF PEOPLE AROUND US
>WHATS UP BRO? WHATS YOUR NAME AGAIN? AYY THIS IS SOME GOOD SHIT BRO!!! YOU GOT THE MONEY? AYY NICEE, YO TELL ME HOW HIGH YOU GET OFF THIS SHIT! HAHAHAHAA PEACE MAN!!
>He skirts off loudly in his car
>Just made a weed deal in broad daylight in front of a supermarket with people watching
>Quickly leave, see a cop on the way out
>Go home and smoke a bowl of the bud
>Stoned as fuck
>Get a text from him "hey man you seem like a cool dude, we should match sometime haha"
>mfw i got a new connect that isn't a fat, sweaty nigger who overcharges and cucks me everytime
>mfw smoking up and remembering what its like to be able to smoke alot of weed and get fully super blazed instead of smoking little bowls to save your weed
>mfw stoned as hell right now
>>
>>27846322
that's the shadiest inference I've ever seen but I believe it
>>
adderal

that is all
>>
candyflipping is over rated af. Try acid and n2o
>>
it looks like im gonna be shrooming tonight. Gonna try and get the crew to come to the graveyard with me and chill there.
>>
I'll be getting hydrocodones tomorrow. What do I expect?
>>
File: 1460323045103.jpg (60 KB, 655x707) Image search: [Google]
1460323045103.jpg
60 KB, 655x707
>took 3mg Xanax for the first time last week
>blacked out
>took 3mg again lqet night after a week-long break
>didn't black out
Is this tolerance? After only one time? Holy fuck.
>>
i just took some modafinil to study
idk, first time trying it out

nothing special compared to the rest of this thread i guess
>>
Anyone else here get weed anxiety? If I take more than one or two hits I get really fucking paranoid. When I was in Amsterdam on Monday, I tried smoking a j to myself. I got about five or six hits in and then started freaking out thinking I was too high and was going to miss my flight home the next day. I'm not sure why this happens; for some reason I've always attributed it to my asthma, but I used to be able to smoke and have no problems, while now the anxiety hits me like a brick wall.

It's much better if I combine it with alcohol though, usually two beers or more. Then it's just all the relaxation with none of the paranoia.
>>
>>27846618
You just met irl Tuco
>>
>>27845849
same senpai

Tripped like 10 times and only had a good trip once. All the other times were horrifying, yet I keep doing it thinking this time will be different.
>>
Who here does pills and hard drugs? (this excludes weed, alcohol, tobacco and hallucinogens). At what point did you realize you were lied to your whole life about hard drugs?
>>
>>27849139
Itching, possibly nausea, good feels. 20mg is a good starter.
>>
>>27850621
It's not a lie. Hard drugs are really addictive and close to no one can use them with any kind of regularity without getting addicted.

t. heroin addict
>>
>>27849139
It feels like that "ahh" feeling after you have an orgasm. Although you could be extra irritable.
>>
>>27850643
How long have you been hooked on heroin? Why did you decide to start? What's it like? I've only done opiates in pill form so you can imagine I don't really know shit about h
>>
>tfw had an ego death after snorting a fat line of 3 meo pcp and shoving 4 mg of nbome up my ass
My sister said she came in my room and I was completely unresponsive, just staring at the ceiling. I'm glad she didn't call an ambulance, that would of sucked.

Fun times though
>>
>>27846618
kek

I should get on that yik yak shit and do that as you say

weed is a fucking hilarious drug, everybody should try it.
>>
>>27848192
Careful with acid + n2o combo. It will ass blast you outside of human perspective, you will literally be fucking gone tier, you might make bizarre sounds or even lose your shit and start screaming. As if normal lsd wasn't temperemental enough.

Psychs are not good if you have mental trauma, which I do, plus when I had the bright idea of snapping a whippet into myself on 200ug I was already coming onto a bad/weird trip. That was a trip

These days, I dislike high dosages of any psychedelic. I do enough to get me to a good place, stimulate me, make me see some cool visuals and maybe take a short trip to the weird zone. Anything more gets too much and my limbs start being in the wrong place or I'm suddenly falling into my own bathroom sink.
>>
>>27850788
Top kek did you shove the nbome into your colon? That's amusing for some reason

>>27849253
Is Modafinil any good? Not sure what to believe some people say it's like Limitless shit some say pretty much useless.
>>
>>27850994
I dissolved four 1 mg hits into some water and plugged it
More blood vessel surface area = better, faster absorption into the bloodstream, also no worrying about swallowing any of the good stuff by accident.

It's the second best option to IVing/IMing and shit that doesn't belong in your veins won't get in them.
>>
>>27851085
That's hilarious. Yeah I heard some heroin addicts and ket fiends do that as well, to preserve veins primarily. You can do it with an ordinary syringe too its actually easy as fuck.

I thought you were talking about suppository or something, came up with this bizarre mental image.
>>
>>27843081
>drag into the closet by some EVIL presence( demon or whatever ) I wasnt scared, I knew exactly what was happening. I was aware. It was in my room. I was holding onto the door. Then I woke up Im like holy shi.t THIS HAPPENED IN MY ROOM JUST NOW.

what the fuck are you talking about, there is no such thing as demons.

quit trolling fuck face
>>
>>27843081
Try loading on Piracetam before or 5HTP after rolling
>>
>>27851085
>IVing/IMing

what is iming?
>>
What's the best drug to masturbate on?
I've heard amphetamines but I don't know which type I should take for the best time jay owen
>>
>>27852117
Intramuscular
>>
>>27852219
25i nbome

that shit is absolutely awful and you should never do it but fuck me if beating it wasn't the most enjoyable experience
>>
Plz where can I get hooked up with Spiro
I live in the US
>>
File: Finny.png (119 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
Finny.png
119 KB, 600x500
>>27852219

>amphetamines

false. phenibut is superior
>>
>>27850028
I only get this in public. When I'm outside stoned it feels like the entire world knows I'm high, and is disapproving me. It feels terrible.
>>
>>27852117
Intramuscular injection, doesn't work with everything, the most common thing to be IMed is ket

>>27852219
Stims+a little booze to get rid of the vasoconstriction.
Psychs and mdma are fantastic, but goodluck finishing.
Benadryl in the 75-200mg range for masturbation is underrated as fuck, the tactile enhancement feels great and it stimulates the prostate without having to shove anything up your ass. The orgasms are fucking amazing, anticollingergics are prescribed to treat anorgasmia. The only issue is vasoconstriction and drinking with it will just knock you out and there is a small bodyload, but some people find it relaxing and anxiolytic at lower doses.
Weed is nice too.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.