[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone here straight up hate all women? Like, not even some of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13
anyone here straight up hate all women? Like, not even some of them, just plain all of them.
>>
>>27838554
all women are the same

original344235234
>>
so then you just hate the very nature of them?
seems fine to me. it's bullshit anyway and only fucks men over in the process.
>>
not jennyfu
>>
Hate is strong. I just want them to go away. Be quiet around me and bother your beta orbiters.
>>
>>27838554
I assume all women I meet are shit until they prove me wrong.

Never been proven wrong in over 20 years.
>>
File: th.jpg (10 KB, 198x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10 KB, 198x300
>>27838554
Sometimes to be honest

otigbeal
>>
>>27838554
Today I started hating my mom
So yeah, I hate all of them
>>
I'm not that far gone yet, but damn it if I'm not getting closer everyday.
>>
>>27838554
Nah, they're ok.
>>
File: 1459761188102.jpg (99 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459761188102.jpg
99 KB, 640x640
>>27838554
>I'm sorry anon
>Forgive me for my birth
>>
>>27838794
This.
>I guess all the girls I know are dumb and weak but there must be some in my class who are talented.
>I guess there are no girls in my class who are any good at anything but there must be some in the other classes who are.
>I guess there arent any girls in my school who want to excel but I guess all the strong, intelligent, independent girls go to other schools
>I guess there arent any strong, intelligent, talented, or independent in my country, I guess all those feminists were talking about women in other countries
>but they werent
>>
>>27838937
*rubs inner thigh*
>>
>>27838937
you can't be forgiven for existing, disgusting turkroach suicide immediately
>>
all of them except family related and obviously mommy
>>
i hate entitled behavior, and women are by far the most entitled lot of cunts on the planet
>>
File: 1450704718985.jpg (677 KB, 1508x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450704718985.jpg
677 KB, 1508x1000
I hate everyone. everyone is a filthy liar. fuck everyone.
>>
>>27839283
Hey, fuck you buddy.
That was just a lie. I love you, bro.
>>
File: tumblr_ny09qkgzLC1u17v8go1_540.jpg (67 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny09qkgzLC1u17v8go1_540.jpg
67 KB, 540x360
>>27839349
desu, I don't actually hate everyone. but I'm really distrustful towards everybody because literally everyone in my life has let me fall. wether they left me alone when I needed them or wether they just straight up lied to me about everything.

It makes it hard to trust people.
>>
>>27839349
>buddy.

i'm not your buddy, guy
>>
>everyone in my life has let me fall

want me to hold your hand you fucking baby? blame me for what you get you fucking nigger, sure.
>>
>>27838937
T*rks were a mistake.

t.Everbody
>>
>>27839659
how can you tell the poster is from turkey without ID?
>>
i don't necessarily hate all woman but

all woman defend other woman no matter what which is a trait all woman share

and secondly a woman's inner world is more important than a men's inner world, which is a mindset all woman share

those 2 things are well and beyond reasons why you should hate all woman, but it don't hate them
>>
>>27839798
no wonder you don't hate them, your reasons are shit.
>>
>>27839830
51% of woman are voters and yet all laws skewed heavily towards woman.
so where are the woman who don't agree with woman?
>>
>>27839875
you are saying traditionalist women don't exist, antifeminist women don't exist, pro life women don't exist.
>>
>>27839942
they exist but they are silent-supporters. meaning they are just as bad
>>
Yep. I'mn a misogynist and not ashamed to say it.
>>
Who is op pic
>>
>>27839942
>traditionalist women
even worse, traditionalism was all about a man serving a woman all day long like a workhorse while she fucks the plumber or the electrician. If you are not married and providing for a stay at home roastie you are basically human garbage in the traditionalist society.

>antifeminist women

no such thing, only women that say the right things to get stuff from chumps

>pro life women
lmao yes have many babies for a roastie so the gynocentric courts can rape you into shit creek when she feels like a divorce (more than 50% of couples divorce, 70% female initiated, no fault divorce, top kek cuck)
>>
>>27840390
Alison Tyler
>go nuts
>>
>>27838554
I think a lot of people here do.
Weird question dude
>>
File: 1455235507403.jpg (9 KB, 298x212) Image search: [Google]
1455235507403.jpg
9 KB, 298x212
>>27838554

I am in that boat anon. They are pretty much all intellectually the same as a downs child or a dog.

I have achieved so much more with my life now that I am not wasting my time worrying about women.

However I have noticed that now that I hate women, women are giving me an obsurd amount of attention for the first time in my life.

What the fuck is wrong with them? I think they see and feel that I am becoming successful and they just want to latch on like a fucking leech.
>>
File: 1439615617067.jpg (55 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1439615617067.jpg
55 KB, 633x758
>>27838794

applying this to all people, especially women, is a smart thing to do and it will save your ass countless times.

Respect is earned, and anyone who demands it simply for existing (women) are walking terrors of dysfunction and mental illness.
>>
>>27840569
>I think they see and feel that I am becoming successful and they just want to latch on like a fucking leech.

this is literally all women summed up
>>
>>27838554
gonna need sauceino on that babe
>>
>>27840569
The more you ignore them the more they think there is something wrong with them. They can't live without attention from everyone around them.
>>
File: 1459486014125.jpg (199 KB, 1111x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459486014125.jpg
199 KB, 1111x1000
>>27838554
I hate them in general, but at the same time I'd do anything for them. It's a slippery slope, & I can't control myself.
Literally succubi waiting to drain you of everything by constantly tempting you with their bodies.
>>
>>27840865

I have noticed this.

Also, I've always perceived that women hate being excluded from anything (groups, parties, cliques, etc) and this absolutely also means a mans attention.

they get everything handed to them in life, its why they are such shitty beings. However, when ever something CAN'T be theirs, they throw a shit fit and cry until they get it or they obsess over it hoping that it will just become theirs.
>>
I like them too much to hate them, even though I can't have them
>>
>>27840976
So what you're saying is is that you're a cuck.
>>
>>27838554

I do not hate women, there is no real reason to, considering for them I am literally air and it works for me.
But boy do I hate the fact that I want to fuck everything after not managing to have atleast two wanks a day.

I just hate whatever designed me that way, having a desire and no way to fulfill it. It feels like being diabetic man, a huge part of your existence revolves around killing that shit.
>>
>>27841185
Same desu, I wish I could have that feeling of clear mindedness post-orgasm whenever I wanted.
Literally hours after a fap, my mind is back to being clouded of wanting to sink my dick in any girl butt that jiggles.

The cycle never ends.
>>
>>27838554
50% hate
49% disgust
1% lust
>>
>>27838554
i wish they were forced to live the same lives we live. they have no concept of actual loneliness or of actually having to work to get sex. these concepts are completely foreign to them. the things that we hate about our lives they cannot even comprehend and yet they have the audacity to tell us that they can relate. fuck all women.
>>
>>27839237
This. Even the most narcissistic and entitled of males can see that women are in a league of their own. I think it should be every able man's duty to string women along and then break their hearts, in retribution for what they've done to the male population.
>>
>>27839696
the girl he posted, Anzujaamu, is turkish; that's why they're saying it.
>>
I don't immediately hate every woman I meet, but I've grown very cautious and bitter towards any romantic interest.

What it really boils down to is that women are a group of people that are given everything to them with no effort. And dealing with a person as vapid as that can be fucking annoying and stressful.
Also the weird thing is that I can't ever disagree with that behavior either! They are so cherished and in demand that they are allowed to act like adult children and absolutely be able to get away with it.
>>
File: Men are more romantic.jpg (159 KB, 700x2398) Image search: [Google]
Men are more romantic.jpg
159 KB, 700x2398
>>27840569

Women hate men who supplicate to them and do as they are told. They want men who challenge them and are dominant, men who are indifferent (or at least seem to be) as to whether or not she wants them and approves of them.

>I think they see and feel that I am becoming successful and they just want to latch on like a fucking leech.

For 9.9 out of 10 women, you are no better to them than your circumstances at the moment and the utility your circumstances serve to them. You as a person are a distant 2nd, if that.

If your circumstances are favorable, they'll use their sex to try to "buy in" to your success. What a great deal, your years of hard work have finally earned you the privilege of putting your fuck-stick in her cunt. Never mind that she let some guy off Tinder do it within an hour of meeting him, with no investment whatsoever.

After all, that's easier than just creating your own success, right?

Oh, and if you lose your success and status, they will almost invariably leave. Fair weather and so on.
>>
File: STEM 2.jpg (185 KB, 1100x654) Image search: [Google]
STEM 2.jpg
185 KB, 1100x654
I don't let the stereotype and general truth about women in aggregate influence my opinion of the individual woman.

But when a woman inevitably embodies every negative stereotype and statistic of women at large, as they almost always do, I'm not fuckin surprised.
>>
>>27842765
>Never mind that she let some guy off tinder do it withing an hour
This... hits way too close to home. I dated a girl for a few months that just refused sex, saying "I need time to get comfortable". Yet she fucked around in college and would bang guys she didn't know.

Yeah if you are a "nice" (read beta) guy girls will indeed still date you, but at a different set of rules. It makes me fucking sad man, I feel like dating girls is just not for me, better off doing my own thing. It's better than living with the shame of knowing the girl you are dating sees you as an inferior beta.
>>
>>27842861
>women's STEM: "Where's my 150k starting salary right out of school, shitlord?!?"
>>
>>27842874
you were her emotional bf and all the Chads were her physical bfs, silly. stop being so possessive of her. lol jk, all women are trash. gender war when?
>>
File: Sexless Nice Guy.png (38 KB, 883x402) Image search: [Google]
Sexless Nice Guy.png
38 KB, 883x402
>>27842874

you mean like this?

originality is original
>>
>>27843030
Yep.
Yeah you can still get girlfriends but why bother? All your relationships will always be on HER terms.
>>
>>27843113
>All your relationships will always be on HER terms.

The only winning move is not to play. We can grow children in a lab and we hav VR waifus and fleshlights, etc., there is literally no need for women in our society anymore. They think they have the power but when we start to not even interact with them then we take the power back and that is why you see all their backlash against things like MGTOW movement.
>>
>>27842765

I agree 100%.

Once you realize this and focus on yourself, it is incredibly easy to get a woman.

But why would you?
>>
>>27842948
>gender war
>implying it would be a war
>implying there would be any fighting
>>
Hello! If any of you would like to express to me your hatred of women and allow me to make counterarguments, feel encouraged to contact me: [email protected]

I'm quite bored, family.
>>
anyone who actually hates all women is pathetic and is just as bad as the pseudofeminists that tell you to check your privilege
grow the fuck up
>>
File: 1455664449986.png (167 KB, 752x587) Image search: [Google]
1455664449986.png
167 KB, 752x587
>>27846915

roast posting is really obvious

fuck off you stacey buttslut.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.