[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are you guys really this mean to girls irl? Any girl who isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8
File: 1449992194678.jpg (9 KB, 319x236) Image search: [Google]
1449992194678.jpg
9 KB, 319x236
So are you guys really this mean to girls irl? Any girl who isn't a pure virgin of Katya level beauty gets shit on, called an attention whore, stacy, normie, looks like a boy/tranny, etc. How would you react if such an imperfect girl showed genuine interest in you, romantic or not? Is the meanness just venting out your frustrations of life?
>>
Guys who don't get girls, this is how suicide bombers are born lol
>>
>tfw Mystery turned out to be slut
what a shame. I liked her.
>>
File: dc_wliia.gif (480 KB, 400x256) Image search: [Google]
dc_wliia.gif
480 KB, 400x256
>>27837194
>how would you react if such an imperfect girl showed genuine interest in you
Ok, I laughed.
I mean, you were joking, right?
>>
>>27837194
>How would you react if such an imperfect girl showed genuine interest in you, romantic or not? Is the meanness just venting out your frustrations of life?

They don't show interest in me. They insult me. So, yes, it's venting frustrations.
>>
>>27837194
>Implying shes not Katya level beauty.
>Implying shes imperfect.

What? I thought the reason /r9k/ was mean is because they are bitter about her being unobtainable and too pretty for them.
>>
how do you even know katya is still a virgin? for all we know she could've well lost it by now. i'm sure she has.
>>
>>27837194
Delete your post or I shall cut your roast and serve to whole village with some toast

>randomknight.jpeg
>>
>>27837194
>Implying any girl would show interest in a bunch of neurotic misogynists who never leave their house
>>
File: mystery.png (1 MB, 1363x791) Image search: [Google]
mystery.png
1 MB, 1363x791
>>27838785
>unobtainable
Mystery did this and countless other degrading things because someone she was emailing claimed to be a 6'3, white, Swedish Chad without even needing proof.
>>
>>27838785
At least Katya showers monthly
>>
>>27838850
And yet she's still hot and an innie. I bet she could make money camwhoring on sites.
>>
>>27838466
>being in a relationship with boy
>slut

>jerking off on cam for literal niggers
>worshipped

this board has dumb standards
>>
>>27838880
>hot
Wew lad, she's a greasy pig. There countless of skinny, attractive girls with innies to leech beta's money.
>>
>>27838813
She lost it to an Asian guy
>>
>>27838895
Shes skinny as fuck. She just has big tits.
>>
>>27838895
She might not be the hottest of all but shes hotter than you probably. She's probably way way out of your league. That's why you are in this thread obsessing about her.
>>
>>27838880
Why do so many femanons turn into camwhores?

Is it an attention thing? I remember this other girl who became one, she used to post on /b/ I think, but she was in an /r9k/ chatroom as well
>>
>>27838888
>jerking off on cam for literal niggers
>slut
fixed

I did not know if she was in any relationship
>>
>>27838895
How fucked up do you have to be to think she isn't skinny
>>
>>27838850
>"white"
>implying there is something wrong with a white woman having sexual relations with a white man

Angry nigger detected
>>
>>27838931
Camwhore here. It's easier to support NEETdom that way. I posted on /b/ like in 07 and have been lurking /r9k/. Basically I do nothing but smoke pot, masturbate on cam, talk to people online, play video games, and consume entertainment all day long. I barely ever even leave my room.
>>
>>27837194
I don't think they are mean irl. I added one anon on skype and he was actually super cute kv but really untrusting and pretty much made me cry for ages because I had had boyfriends in the past so that means I'm a piece of shit. So it's not really worth it unless people can work past their issues, I won't say anything else about it except that it started off with him basically saying lets get married and it ended with why am I begging for betas. My honest advice for any femanons is don't mention your gender, don't ever go on any webcam anything and validate yourself rather then seek it through others.
>>
>>27839065
I'm not even good at it either. I can't take an insertion bigger than one finger and I can't dance either. I'm not really even pretty either. But if it wasn't for fans I'd be homeless since I'm good at nothing.
>>
>>27839076
you are a piece of shit though.
>>
How can I be mean to girls irl if no girls talk to me irl?
>>
>>27839076
The camwhore here, this is good advice but you can create a safe spot where you don't have to listen to people bitch about how ugly you are. Just kick them out of the chat. That's what I do. I full well know I'm fat, ugly, and talent-less. I still want to play some damn video games in peace. There are plenty of qt kvs who wont make you cry just for being a non virgin and ugly. Just go find them. Ignore the haters thats it.
>>
>>27839011
I don't think he was implying that there was anything wrong with it.

More along the lines of how Mystery would do anything for Chad. And white Swedish Chad is best chad.
>>
>>27837194
Is that eggman in drag?

>this isn't original according to the bot
kek
>>
>>27839140
You've never jerked off to Stacey's then, I presume?
>>
I find it ironic that /r9k/ betalords are mean to girls whom irl they would prob get on their knees and beg for any shred of attention.

Yea this girl really isn't that pretty but she probably has her life more figured out than any of you do.

Drives you crazy doesn't it? That even the lowest of the beta females are better off than beta males.

Have fun crying while you wank off at the same time losers.
>>
>>27838850
Is there any proof they claimed to be 6'3 and Chad?

I thought he was a NEET who's done this with other girls.
>>
mystery is qt as fuck and i want her swampy vagina on my face
>>
>>27839202
He was typical ugly NEET beta who does this to every camwhore on /r9k/
>>
>>27839185
I have jerked off to Swedish Chad.
>>
>>27839220
>>27839220
Who? And how does he do it? Does he just give them attention or what?
>>
>>27837194

>get shit on by girls all my life

>LOL WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO MEAN TO GURRLLLZ
>>
>>27839244
He just adds every femanon that ever posts, preys on the mentally ill ones that never get any attention.
>>
File: 1456956489545.jpg (1 MB, 1920x920) Image search: [Google]
1456956489545.jpg
1 MB, 1920x920
>>27837194
All the ones I've met have been pretty mean on skype but I don't know about irl.

I've tried pretty hard with a boy from here before and we could never get passed how damn aggressive he was. Way too untrusting, constantly lashing out and being aggressive. I'd try to tell him the behaviour was too much and that he needed to just try practice being a bit calmer and less defensive and he basically flipped the fuck out. So when I of course say it isn't going to work, he freaks out again telling me we were getting along perfectly fine even though he made me feel like shit 24/7 and acted as though he hated me half the time.

Most of the other people I've met on here were pretty similar.

>i hate whores and stacies and chads and premarital sex and whores who get naked
>look at this degenerate whore who showed people her tits
>pls show me ur tits
>>
these betas want what they cant have and it kills them inside lmao.
>>
Lmao, roasties on this board get so toasty when you mention Katya in emails.
They know they will never come close to comparing to the goddey
>>
>>27839274
How do you know this? I believe you though.
>>
>>27839315
Anybody who wants mystery needs to see a doctor.
She has FAS, terrible hygiene, is a gigantic slut, camwhore, and has worked as a hooker.
>>
she explained her camwhoring on another board
its not why you think
she was blackmailed
>>
>>27839590
Hasn't she like only ever fucked one guy in her lifetime or something? Do you just make shit up about people out of thin air?
>>
>>27839076
>has taken multiple dicks
>has let multiple men violate her mouth, anus, and vagina
>has had the sweat and cum of other men on her and inside her
>pls don't judge me guise ;~;
>>
>>27839649
Your probably going to die a virgin.
>>
>>27839664
I have $150k saved up.
Either I'll get a virgin waifu, or in investing it all in the most immersive VR experience.
I don't mind being a virgin, because I don't degrade myself to the level of degeneracy and cuckoldry it would take to entertain the notion of considering a non virgin female.
Virgin isn't an insult to me anymore, kiddo.
But, by all means, if it makes your roast any less toast because you can't undo your heinous and promiscuous past, have your way.
Women in the 21st century are 99% garbage anyways.
Can't wait for ISIS to set up shop and behead degenerates like you.
>>
>>27839641
No, she's admitted to fucking 8, you nigger loving faggot.
Look in the fucking archive before you lose your breath defending m'lady
>>
>>27839749
Lol, I'm not even a girl.

>>27839771
And how was she a hooker?
>>
>>27839839
She made robots in Toronto pay to fuck her, and she also got paid by one or two Craigslist cucks
>>
>>27837194
>how would you react if a girl showed interest in you irl
w-what are her ulterior motives?
better disengage with my dignity intact before she exposes my lack of Chad-like qualities using shit tests.
I'm not falling for it.
>>
>>27839839
>I-I'm n-not a roastie, I swear!

I can smell your cum stained breath and bleeding axe wound from here
>>
File: mysty.jpg (123 KB, 1813x171) Image search: [Google]
mysty.jpg
123 KB, 1813x171
Mystery was blackmailed by you fags
she is not a whore
>>
>>27839771
I've read the entire archive, no where does she say more than 1, beyond recently at 2.

>>27839881
Source?
>inb4 an anonymus post
>>
>>27839939
>didn't post any of the skype logs
I believe it blindly accepting all information as truth
>>
File: 1445795477389.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1445795477389.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>27839749
this has to be a troll post
>>
>>27840005

she posted it four months ago

long before the nudes even leaked

also explains why she looks so bad
>>
>>27840032
>roasties post redditfrog in disbelief that men are tired of their degenerate ways

Fuck off
>>
>>27839633
details or link pls anon, sounds fun
>>
>>27840054
that's not the same guy though. the dates on the videos don't make sense.

accept it: she got on cam for multiple people. it's not that shocking of a revelation.
>>
>>27837194
Is this bait? Do you legit think they get talked to that way because of a flaw of theirs and not the person talking.
I thought there was suppose to be an age limit on this site.
>>
>>27840083
>sourgrapes.
Original
>>
>>27840167
I only eat organic red grapes, because I'm neither por nor unhealthy.
Go back to the ocean, landwhale.
You'd probably be a sperm whale considering how much cum you've ingested.
>>
File: 275924648.jpg (99 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
275924648.jpg
99 KB, 800x800
>>27840167
what if the grapes really are sour?
just a thought.
>>
>>27840199
So far out of reach that you hope fake women come into existence. I actually feel bad for you.
>>
So who still actually cares about her?

It seems to be just guys who hate the (honestly stupid) "fembot threads" and think that her story somehow proves your narrative of all women, right? You do realize all you're doing is telling a cautionary tale of not to trust male /r9k/ users, such that the women who post likely won't end up in the same position right?

Erica and Eliza don't count because they're stupid and are actually paywhoring, unlike basically every female here besides them.
>>
>>27840307
Yea there was some other girl who tried to commit suicide first then got her nudes leeked because some robot was talking to her pretending like he was trying to make her feel better.
>>
Yes I am, and I do it in an attempt to be their friend.
This tactic remains unsuccessful
>>
>>27837194
>>27838850
She deserves to suffer.

All women deserve to suffer, endlessly.

This is just a fucking minor rebblion against the grave injustice that we face every fucking day.

How dare you even concider some form of sympathy to women? This is the manipulation they fucking pull.

Let me tell you one thing: women do not know mercy. They are not familiar with the concept. They have no mercy and they will be shown no mercy.
>>
>>27839086
You support yourself with camwhoring? Do you think any girl could do it? I want to be independent without leaving the house.
>>
>>27840947
>they will be shown no mercy.
>he still thinks the beta uprising is going to happen
at the most, people with your outlook will make 1% of women worldwide suffer, and that's mostly in North Africa.
>>
>>27839300

beta boy alert

>try and be myself
>try to be nice, unassuming, non judgemental, not pushy/bitter, typical "nice guy/beta" self description
>try and keep the garbage parts of me inside
>people think I'm boring as fuck or I think I'm boring them
>fortunately never orbiter since conversations dry up
>read these kinds of posts

I just feel like from my personal experiences (probably because I'm a guy) a lot of people here just want to chat and they're pretty cool people. I don't really dislike chads/stacies either, but I was really fortunate that I didn't have a lot of negative experiences with them since they mostly just left me alone.

I guess my point is that a lot of anons here are nice once you get to talk to them personally and I'm probably naive but I feel like there are more nice/neutral people than there are people who are just unprovoked jerks. A lot of them just hurt inside and they're trying to deal with it by putting others down which isn't nice but that's just how it is
>>
You guys are dumb, mystery has admitted to camwhoring for money in the past. i have no idea how her nudes werent leaked sooner
>>
>>27841321
she was taking her husband's cock for years, and camwhored. she's an absolute roastie, why anybody would like her is beyond me. used up washed up
>>
File: 1459587424728.jpg (27 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1459587424728.jpg
27 KB, 325x325
>>27839939
>no misery shadowpuppet shows
>>
>>27841353
>taking the cock of someone you are literally married to somehow makes you a roastie

When should a woman be taking cock then, according to you, if not after marriage? Fucking r9k
>>
>>27841704
if the idea is that taking a lot of cock changes the appearance of your vagina, then being married or not doesn't really matter

a 50 year old woman, married for 30 years, wouldn't be pure, she'd be a roastie too
>>
>>27841743
Her vagina is an innie and not a roastie though, so your entire theory is retarded.

Seems like anyone who doesn't have sex with you is a roastie. Maybe one day the grapes will ripen.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.