[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just smoked weed 3 weeks ago for the first time and had a pleasant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: 182513090001201.png (120 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
182513090001201.png
120 KB, 960x640
I just smoked weed 3 weeks ago for the first time and had a pleasant experience

i was probably the most happy it was something new i coudlnt imagine being this happy sober i felt like a 8 year old child, i was laughing so much

i smoked again and i had a completely different high, this time i wasnt happy i was just mellow and baked out of my mind

(i smoke the exact same weed both times in a period of 2 weeks)

I smoked a 3rd time 2 nights ago and it was completely the opposite to my first experience
extremely paranoid, heard voices, hallucinated, talked to my self, it braught out all my insecurities as a robot, the fact i was lonely became more real, i had a major panic attack, i

so i plan on smoking weed one more time
im a complete amateur & need some tips if there are any?

what did i do right the first time?
What did i do wrong the 2nd and 3rd time?

Why did i experience 3 completely different trips ?
>>
>>27834360
Was it the exact same weed?
Same plant same harvest?
The species and strain can have varying effects.
If your trying to feel happy try and get a sativa or a sativa dominant hybrid as opposed to an indica. Sativas are an up high whereas indicas are a down high
>>
>>27834360
>smoked weed
>being sober

Pick one.
>>
>>27834360
Try smoking out of a pipe or take only one hit from a joint. Bongs and GeeBs are probably too strong for you
>>
File: 1455007472121.jpg (129 KB, 754x606) Image search: [Google]
1455007472121.jpg
129 KB, 754x606
>>27835413
>i coudlnt imagine being this happy sober
Boy, you sure can read! Maybe you can help me with my homework!
>>
>snort a fat line of 3 meo pcp and shove 4 mg of nbome up my ass
>forget what happiness and sadness and being human is
feels good
>>
Bro u probably just smoked to much. Marijuana is dose dependant and therefore different dosage strengths car produce a wide variety of expirences. When ppl come to me with this problem I tell them to take it slow the next time. A good rule is take a couple tokes and then wait 15-30 mins see where u are then redose as necessary. Remember that different ways of smoking are more or less effective. When smoking out of bowl you as general rule get 70-90% of thc, bongs are more efficient than bowls and blunts/joints come in dead last at around 30%. Therefore if you smoked one time using one method then the other time with a different method you could have received varying doses of thc/cbd eliciting different effects, despite the same weed being smoked
>>
File: bury_high.gif (145 KB, 736x627) Image search: [Google]
bury_high.gif
145 KB, 736x627
Just weed dude, chill out, relax, have some good banter. Don't have to REALLY start asking questions until you start messing with PSYCHEDELICS MAN
>>
File: 1447398728601.png (72 KB, 764x1025) Image search: [Google]
1447398728601.png
72 KB, 764x1025
>>27834360

>smoking weed

Get out you degenerate normie
>>
>>27834360
Cannabinoids are all over the drug spectrum. They defy conventional psychoactive drug classification by taking on characteristics of Stimulants, Depressants, Hallucionogens, and Tranquilizers all at once. It's a wondrous cocktail of altered consciousness with little to no harmful consequences, if you can use them responsibly, don't toke and drive, and don't turn into a shirtless loser. (It does happen. The drug was banned partly because it was "a degenerate nigger drug" used by jazz musicians and such)

Also don't smoke if you or close blood relatives show signs of schizophrenia. It's known to worsen schizophrenia.
>>
>>27834360
Been smoking religiously for five years. It's the only relief I'm able to receive.

I always get the first one mixed with the second
>>
Its probably just not right for u thats all
>>
Since its a weed thread i need some advice on how to find weed
I know its common as fuck but i just dont know who to ask, where to meet them and how to ask them properly
>>
Get a few bong hits in you and go fap.

Nothing will ever be the same.
>>
>>27834360
Listen to music man
Pink floyd and bob marley are stoner memes for a reason
>>
>>27834360
>i had a horrific psychotic reaction to an illicit drug
>gonna do it one more time bros

ive been down this path brobot, dont fucking do it.
>>
>>27834360
Holy shit OP there's actually so much shit advice in this thread.

First off, different kinds of weed can affect you differently to some degree, but you already said you used the same batch. The effects that happen to it while being stored like drying up slowly shouldn't really affect your high that much either. All weed does is basically just amplify the feelings you would normally be experiencing.

The first time you smoked, your tolerance was very low and you got quite high, you probably had good expectations going into it and were in an environment where you could properly relax and enjoy yourself.

The second time sounds pretty much like your typical weed intake, just mellow and baked, maybe a bit happier than being sober, this is all a medium sized amount of weed (for your tolerance) is gonna do to you.

The third time you smoked your thought patterns got caught up in negative emotions and the weed amplified the effect, making you feel more paranoid to the point where you had a panic attack. You need to consider what you did before you smoked, how were you feeling that day? What did you do when you smoked? Was there anything around you that was making you particularly worried?
>>
>>27834360
Weed shouldn't even have those kinds of effects on you. You sure it was only weed?
>>
>>27836656
>thought patterns were bad brah

he had a legit psychotic reaction, there is no reason for him to use a drug that can do that randomly.
>>
>>27836730
You can have a panic attacks while you're sober too, I don't think that having a bad trip is sign to never do it again, just to be more careful next time.
>>
>>27834360
You need to be careful about where you source your pot. Commercial black market growers harvest for maximum THC. By itself, THC makes you feel anxious and paranoid. There are *hundreds* of cannabinoids, each of which has a different and complementary effects when used in the presence of each other. When harvested for maximum THC, pot plants are not yet mature enough to produce the full complement of other cannabinoids. For example, CBD acts to mellow you down, counteracting the paranoia-inducing effect of THC, and CBD is produced later than THC in the plant. So pot sourced from someone who grows for their own consumption and knows how to properly harvest will have a very different effect from that sourced from black market hydroponic grow-ops.
>>
>>27834360
>>27836693
Also, remember that your state of mind is amplified when you smoke. If you are sad when you smoke you will get really sad and if you are happy you will have a really good time.
>>
Honeymoon stage is over
>>
>>27834360
the mindset before smoking. go into it with a positive attitude. if your sad/angry dont do it! you will have a hell of a ride.
>>
File: M4g-RnsC.jpg (41 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
M4g-RnsC.jpg
41 KB, 640x360
Sometimes the paranoid shit can be really insightful

It was during a really bad high that I realized that normies put stuff in their hair to make it look good, like styling gel or cream or whatever

I had no idea about that before I smoked weed, I thought their hair was just like that normally.

That was only one of the many normie secrets weed showed me, I'm almost a normie myself now.
>>
>>27836830
How the fuck didnt you know that really
>>
Try a spliff.
>>
File: 203074.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
203074.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>>27836556
Go to bed, grandma
>>
>>27836868
I always used to cut my own hair so I never knew much about hairstyles.

I don't cut my own hair anymore. Thanks to weed I realised it was autistic.

I'm telling you man, it will turn you into a normie whether you like it or not.
>>
>>27836918
started to cut my own hair when i was high. so it made me more autistic. i might be a faggot hairstylist but i didnt know it
>>
>>27836918
kek this is so true actually

>tfw recently started buying a leave-in conditioner
>>
>>27836918
What the fuck how do you think cutting your own hair is a good idea? Weed has helped me with social stuff like small talk though so I can't judge.
>>
>>27837031
Hey, I had been doing it since I was 14 I was pretty good at it.

Weed helped me with other stuff. I even had a girlfriend and I had sex with her.

She was a solid 5
>>
>>27837031
I just don't cut my hair. Ever. It's been more than 20 years since anything on my head except my eyelashes has seen scissors or razor. Ironically, the medication I take makes my lashes grow extra-long, so I have to trim them.
>>
>>27836481
Just download the Tor browser and find some on darknet market. No social interaction required and it's cheaper too.
>>
>>27837160
Is the tor browser just in itself enough to protect me or do i need other things
also, how does buying that shit off darknet actually work? do they post it to you? how do they get away with it?
>>
>>27834360
OP, I'd recommend starting slow because you're inexperienced. Smoke a small amount, wait, then smoke more. It might be tempting not to do this but you'll only have to spend the time testing the waters once before you'll know your limits.

The first few times I smoked, for the first year in general, you'll find you'll experience lots of different kinds of 'trips'. This is because you're not used to the feelings associated with the drug, so when you get high for the first few times you're gonna find the experiences quite different as set and setting can play a pretty big role in determining how you trip.

This can range from who you're with, how you're feeling that day, to where you're smoking and what you plan to do afterwards. There are tons of diff factors.

After a year of smoking I found that I wasn't getting any surprises when I got high. I'd been high so many times that my body and my brain knew exactly what to expect - this also makes the set and setting less relevant on determining your high and so you get consistent effects.

That's basically why you felt so different the first three times.

In order to answer what you did right and wrong on the occasions you smoked: compare the circumstances surrounding the first time you smoked with the second and third, and try to go for the circumstances surrounding the first is all I can suggest. But then again as I've mentioned it's quite unpredictable until you're used to it so this could be completely irrelevant

I've typed enough shit that probably won't get read so I'll list a few tips in another reply from what I can remember about my first couple of times.

>>27835378
Sativas are also a lot more likely to induce shit like paranoia and panic attacks though, if he smokes too much (which it sounds like he did). But I'd still favour them over indicas because as you said, it also makes you happier.
>>
>>27836481
Whisper can let you find a dealer.
>>
>>27834360
>>27837225
Follow up.

Avoid spliffs if you're not already a tobacco smoker or if you aren't used to the effects of nicotine. Shit used to give me really bad anxiety and paranoia because of the nicotine rush until I got used to it and started smoking tobacco myself. However if you do like cigarettes then spliffs will probably be a nicer experience.

Otherwise go for something light when smoking like small joints or pipes. Avoid shit like edibles or bongs as they will fuck you up with your tolerance. A vape such as a magic flight launch box would be ideal but I'm doubting you've got access to one because you're a new smoker and have no friends :^)

Plan what to do before you smoke and keep it to something that you know won't trigger any anxiety when sober. This will keep you occupied and stop you from getting caught up with your thoughts. For example I'd usually only smoke if I could avoid people I wasn't comfortable around whilst I was high. Also make sure it's an enjoyable activity, and if possible try and get any outstanding tasks done beforehand - I used to smoke anyway but it can fuck up your trip and your general mental state because you'll feel like a guilty useless pothead fuckup (which I was/am).

Perhaps invest in something like valium or xanax. Taking valium is the perfect companion for smoking weed because it will stop you from feeling any anxiety during the entire time that you're high, but won't get you more fucked up (apart from more drowsy/tired).

I can't think of anything else really but yeah. Also be careful with this shit, once you can start appreciating the fact that it will improve your mood and happiness whatever the circumstances you'll be tempted to abuse it.
>"le weed is harmless and non-addictive" meme
If you're depressed, weed will fix it short term but fill you with more paranoid and anxious thoughts overall - and generally make the depression worse. But everything is good in moderation.
>>
>>27837219
Tor browser with an anonymous VPN would be optimal, but not really necessary unless you're thinking of distributing. The browser itself is enough. Also, you will need to setup a bitcoin wallet.
>>
>>27837375
How legit is it though?
>>
>>27837219
Look up a tutorial on how to do it.
You basically pay for something from a bitcoin wallet on the market, and send your address to them encrypted with PGP - so only they can read it. They then send whatever you ordered to that address.

Most do use post and they get away with it by using stealthy packaging (minimizes risk of getting seized) and using all that encryption shit, Tor, VPN's, fuck knows.
>>
>>27837537
I dunno man i find getting drugs sent to you through the mail to be sketchy as fuck, im way too paranoid for this shit
>>
>>27837615
It's probs safer than trying to find a dealer on the street. Anybody could send you something in the mail, noway to prove you asked for it.
>>
>>27835468
>nbome
No thank you I've had enough psychotic episodes for one life.

...still have 10 tabs in my draw though.
>>
>>27836800
I kind of feel sorry for op. My honeymoon stage didn't end until my dad caught me smoking and beat the shit out of me. That pretty much ruined all highs after that.
>>
>tfw caught in a sting operation buying weed, blame mom for not letting me grow my own plants.
man i miss being 16
>>
>>27837648
Yeah mine ended with a breakdown and i thought i was going fucking insane, my perception distorted a little bit sideways and i kept hearing repeating noises and phrases over and over and over and over and i kept pacing back and forth for about an hour
The only thing that kept from absolutely flipping out was futurama on the tv
Thank you billy west, you charming voice kept me together in that fucking nightmare
>>
>>27837729
>get way too high, ask friends to help me
>they turn the TV on, start watching the news
>I'm on the news as a wanted criminal
>helicopters surround the house, spotlights coming in through all windows

>wake up the next morning
>".... Was I yelling last night?"
>"what are you talking about anon?"
>>
>>27834360
well asa new smoker when i smoke too much too fast i get panic attacks etc but when i pace myself over a period of 1 hour then i feel really nice so dont smoke too much, just take 3 or 4 drags then wait for 10 to 15 min before smoking more.
>>
>>27834360
I hate to say it but that's just how weed is when you are emotionally unstable like people like us. All I can say is you aren't the only one having ups and downs like that. I smoke and have those types of experiences all the time.
>>
>>27837729
>>27837796
>things that never happened

original ccccccomment
>>
>>27837729

You might have a psychosis disorder that weed is unlocking.

I highly recommend as a friend that you not smoke weed.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.