[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, it's the end of the line for me. I'm using Rogaine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 21
File: image.jpg (488 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
488 KB, 1280x960
Well, it's the end of the line for me. I'm using Rogaine but I guess there's a good chance that, in another few months, I'll only have gotten worse.

The only true way to save myself is by going to the gym.
>>
why dont u just kill yourself?
god i hate bald guys so much
>>
>>27829536
Shave and save senpai.
>>
>>27829550

t. Master troll
>>
>he didn't take fin while he still had the chance, for no reason at all
loll
sorry about that baldy
>>
>>27829536
jesus, shave your head already. fucks wrong w/ you?
>>
I just recently found I was balding. It's even worse for me because I'm gay.

>tfw you'll never be someone's QT.

Why live? Honestly.
>>
File: feeling it.jpg (41 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
feeling it.jpg
41 KB, 500x398
>>27829536
https://clyp.it/obdm120z
>>
>>27829581

t. Pretty much everyone
>>
>>27829536
Save up for hair plugs. Think they're like 5000?
>>
>>27829610

What's fin? Luckily I'm not balding just want to know
>>
>>27829656
finasteride
prevents hair loss, often causes some regrowth (but not if you're too far gone)
>>
File: c3b.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
c3b.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>mfw 23, fat, a homo and balding
>>
>>27829656
finisteride
>>
>>27829536
I used it for 2 years. That shit doesn't work. It's best to embreace the bald breh.
>>
>>27829536
The top of your hair is quite thin but how are the back and sides doing?
>>
>>27829536
How old r u d00d
>>
I'm 21 with a bad receding hairline. Birth father was bald by like 28. Top of my head is extremely thin and I can tell I won't have it much longer. Good thing I always wear a beanie so when I go bald it shouldn't matter much.
>>
>>27829725

Perfectly fine, sides and back of my head are thick AF.

>>27829756

>>
>>27829656

Finasteride.

In some (not all, by a long shot) it stops or slows the hairline from receding (after being on it for like 6 months). The real problem, aside from the hit-or-miss effectiveness and the fact that it doesn't help hair that's already lost, is that you're fucking with your hormonal levels. Some people have had serious issues, the same way some women's systems go haywire when they go on the birth control pill.

I have a hairline that's receding fairly rapidly, and I've just thrown in the towel. I'll buzz and shave when it gets bad enough. Hopefully there will be stem cell treatment or something in the near future.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 870x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 870x512
>>27829787
Damn you got a shit deal for 22. I'm almost 23 and I have fantastic hair even though my dad lost a lot of his hair around my age. I do have a fucked up hairline from a skull fracture as a kid so it looks like I've got a receding hairline on half my head. My hair is thick and grows plentiful but I'm going navy next month and got to shave it all... Not excited at all
>>
>>27829907
>"and I have fantastic hair even though my dad lost a lot of his hair around my age"
>photo shows a fivehead and noticeable widow's peaks

I think you might be in denial.
>>
>>27829907

Your hairline is exactly what mine was like half a year ago, buddy.
>>
>>27829936
Did you miss the part about the fucked up hairline m8? And the camera was above my head and close so my forehead looks bigger looks bigger than it is.

>widows peak
Nah
>>
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 1189x1331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 1189x1331
>>27830008
My shits been like that for 3 years my dude. The top and rest of the head is great.
>>
>>27830101

You're going to think I'm just being a dick, but again, exactly the same situation for me. I had a widows peak in pictures from when I was 18 and 19. It just started to thin out of nowhere half a year ago.
>>
>>27830120
Well I'll have to wait and see cause if I didn't fuck my skull as a kid then it'd be a different story. My brother is 25 and takes after my dad way more than me and he hasn't receded at all thanks to our mom
>>
There should be a cure or more effective treatment coming to market in the next 2 - 3 years. I'd recommend keeping as much as you can through commonly understood techniques but keep an eye out for upcoming technologies
>>
Why do you guys care about your hair so much? Mine started thinning recently (I'm 24) and it doesn't really bother me. If it starts looking stupid I'll shave it off.
>>
>>27829787
>back and sides thick as fuck
This is good dude. I'm not a doctor just a fellow balding bro so take my advice with a grain of salt But if I were in your situation I would go see a doctor about getting on fin but I would also stay on rogaine too. See how your hair is after a few more years and if it becomes relatively stable then you could look into getting a hair transplant.
>>
>>27830233
Shaven heads only work if your skull is a decent shape
>>
>>27830120
>>27830101

It's somewhat random really. Some may lose a little, then it stops to decrease permanently. Others it just keeps thinning. All males in my family have a widows peak and now I have too. Doesn't really matter either way, I didn't manage to attract a female when I had full hair either.
>>
>>27830261
Even if I have a lumpy-ass skull and look like a monster, I don't really care. Looking scary is better than monk hair. Is this a thread for closet gays or something? What's the big deal about hair?
>>
File: 1447211540865.png (417 KB, 1041x589) Image search: [Google]
1447211540865.png
417 KB, 1041x589
>>27829620
ffs, if you wanna be "someone's qt" why not do like femboys and take anti-androgens with a very small amount of estrogen (small amount so you don't look like a trap instead, but if you are going to reduce testosterone you will need to add something else to replace it or it would generate some complications after a few months).

It might make you infertile, but if you are already gay it's not like you are going to use that fertility anyway.
>>
>>27829536
Just shave it for fucks sake dude, a shaved head is so much better than that shit.
>>
>>27829907
>fantastic hair
Dude you're like almost norwood 3 you're definitely receded
>>
>>27830292
I'm not sure what sexuality has to do with hair anon.
>>
>>27830361
Don't be dense, fags care more about their appearance.
>>
>>27830331
It's like that only on one side because I damage the hair folicles when I was 9 by being a stupid kid on a treadmill and there is a literal slant on my skull and it's sensitive to the touch.
>>
File: b.jpg (15 KB, 327x256) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
15 KB, 327x256
>>27829536
I'm really glad my hair isn't that thin yet but it's still thinning(doesn't look like it but I lose tons of hair everyday in the shower, on my pillow etc..). I
I'm 29 now so I hope I can keep the hair on the top of my head till i'm in my mid/late 30s at least because I have a widows peak and my father started going bald in his late 30s.
>>
>>27830391
Your hairline on the other side only looks slightly lower.
>>
>>27830420
If you have hair that long then you'll constantly lose hair due to its length trapping loose hairs
>>
>>27830482
It's the camera angle family. I had to hold my bangs to get a decent pic so I couldn't really see how the pic would turn out
>>
>>27830261
>typical receding hairline
>shave head anyway
>look better without hair
t-thanks
>>
>>27830261
There comes a point (like OP's case) where a weirdly shaped shaved head will look better
>>
>>27830666
I'm talking about conehead level heads satan

>>27830687
Won't help if he's ugly tho
>>
my dad is like 40, he started balding in his mid to late 30's. My grandpa is bald and according to my mom her father was bald or balding too. There is no hope for me ever keeping my full hair.
>>
>>27830896
Fashion will change by then and we'll be wearing tracksuits and men with shiny domes get all the women
>>
>>27829904
forgot gynecomastia, literally the only reason i won't take it

idgaf about the mental issues it causes, i don't want bitch tits.
>>
there will a cure to baldness in our lifetime

it's a good feel bros
>>
>>27830985
The average human lifespan is now over 100 anon
>>
>>27830302
Well, it wouldn't reverse balding. Also, I am not a tranny.
>>
>>27831335
But you don't need to be a tranny to take AA/a small dose of estrogen. And sure, it wouldn't reverse the balding, but would stop it. If the area that balded is still manageable you could get some hair implants eventually.
>>
Started receeding half a year ago and Im not even 20 until next month. Even though I keep my hair long on top, I can now see parts of my scalp when I look in the mirror and my hairline had receeded to a norwood 1.5-2. Luckily my head is pretty roundish so shaving it off wont look too bad but it's not fucking fair baldbots.

>see chinks at school with long luscious hairs styled at an undercut

It makes me envious af of how other guys have it so good and they dont even realize it. I would get in finasteride but the shitty side effects and risk of losing my boners for life isnt worth it
>>
>>27829536
You might have to get on finasteride through proscar anon. A recent study found a correlation between a specific type of male pattern baldness to prostate cancer at a statistically significant rate (c.i 95%). The male pattern balding associated with high risk of prostate cancer is the one you have OP. Balding at the crown and the front. I'd honestly talk to a doctor if I were you
>>
Onion juice and Chinese medicine/Ayurveda will help
Lllt works too
>>
the first sign of baldness I see I'm buzzing it all off. Fuck that shit. I ain't letting my hair fall out slowly like dead grass.
>>
>>27831134
No cunt. The average human lifespan is actually slowly falling from around 75 -> ~68 over the last 50 years
>>
File: 1428490240414.gif (535 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1428490240414.gif
535 KB, 300x300
There's nothing more pathetic than a man desperately trying to save his hairline. Just take the plunge and shave your head. Kill the problem now and move on. I did it a few weeks ago. I wear a hat most of the time, but I actually feel more confident than ever. I remember how much my dad stressed over his bald spot, I wasn't going to deal with that shit.

>>27830261
wear a hat if it's that bad
>>
>>27829536
I have widows peak and high hairline. If i still have hair on temples it's pretty much good or not?
>>
File: image.jpg (357 KB, 954x1029) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
357 KB, 954x1029
>he's worried about losing a little hair

Just shave that shit and go full egg mode, it could be worse (pic related)
>>
>>27830495
Rephrase this please
length trapping loose hairs?
>>
File: 1439093446236.jpg (151 KB, 540x682) Image search: [Google]
1439093446236.jpg
151 KB, 540x682
>>27832383
That person became a rotting bloated shitter because of their diet and laziness.

People lose hair as a cruel joke of nature and treatments are withheld in favor of stringing people along on finasteride.
>>
No receeding hairline , but it's thinning on top of my head.

I'll probably shave it all off within a year.
>>
>always consider my hair to be my best feature
>father is almost 60 with a full set of hair
>Both grandfathers died in their 80s without going bald
>Start balding myself when I'm 23

It's a cruel joke.
>>
I thought your head was a seriously fucked up asshole from the thumbnail.
>>
>>27829536
Did the Rogaine make you impotent, gave my brother a limp dick
I just shaved my head bald, 23 and I looked like some monk with just a fringe of hair
Rather be bald than balding
Shaved clean people think you are manly, balding they look at you as a cuck
>>
Ive been on fin about 3 months now with no sides, i look like i have a full head of hair (thinning at the sides but is covered with hair fibres) and very slight unnoticeable thinning on the crown, but i knew i was losing it so got on fin. If i was worried now with a virtual full head of hair and was ify about the sides of fin at this stage, i knew for a fact when i looked like an ugly old fucking loser like OP i would have jumped on down the line. figured may as well do it now and save a full head of hair, than do it later and save a noticeably balding hair
>>
>>27833397
balding gene comes from the mothers side
>>
Shave it off you weapon, that just looks a mess
>>
>>27833653
My mothers father died last year without being bald.

I must have shifty genes.
>>
it's probably too late to start finasteride, get some melanotan (helps fair skin people tan so you don't look like a cancer patient), shave it off
>>
>>27833653
its not that simple anon.
>>
>>27829536
>dat pic
You gotta kill yourself, it's over.
>>
File: Hagel.png (466 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
Hagel.png
466 KB, 1000x900
>>27832222
>https://clyp.it/obdm120z
Quads for truth. Eventually I thought my hair line was getting a bit silly and just shaved it all off, to the scalp. Then I felt that nice smooth head.

Once you finally let go of your hair you are free, there are no more worries. You never worry about your hair line, bald spots, where it is thinning, or how to hide it, you already took care of it. I have yet to have someone give me shit about me being bald as well. I am bald? Congrats, you have two functioning eyes.

Come and ascend! JOIN THE BALDKIND!
>>
>>27829536
OOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR

You can start turning into a girl and gain your hair back. Your choice
>>
>>27829536

The teachings of the buzzcut will save you
>>
>>27834535
T. Mental Gymnastics of a bald faggot
>>
>noticed my receding a year ago
>haven't buzzed my hair since
>>
>>27829536
Do yourself a favour and get a buzzcut OP.

Your are past the point where you can grow your hair out without it looking silly.
>>
>>27829536
PRP FUCKER

IT HAS NO SIDE EFFECTS.

HERE IN ITALY IT'S CHEAP, TOO BAD IN AMERICA IT COSTS QUITE A LOT...
>>
>>27834618
Not really, he is at the point in which he either needs to invest some serious money to transplant hair or anything else looks silly on him. Look at that hair, it is ridiculous. Time to shave it all off.
>>
File: prp1.png (281 KB, 708x544) Image search: [Google]
prp1.png
281 KB, 708x544
>>27835374
Another pic, original comment this is the treatment for youuuu!
>>
>>27829610
Enjoy your breast cancer LMOA
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
>>27835405
DOOOO IT, IF YOU'RE THINNING DIFFUSELY AND NOT RECEDING THIS WILL SAVE YOUR ASS!!!

DO ITTTTTTT

http://www.nailamalikmdskin.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ACELL-PRP-HAIR-REGENRATION-RESULTS1.jpg

Normally you need at least 3-4 sittings and you have to keep doing it every 3 months after those anyway, this one in the pci reacted particularly well
>>
File: Prp 1_zps8shlraai.jpg (407 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Prp 1_zps8shlraai.jpg
407 KB, 800x500
>>27835405
You can still save your ass, diffusling thinning people, DOOOO IIIIIT!
>>
You don't even have to shave it just keep it really short. The more hair you lose, the shorter you cut it.

Actually I wish I kept my hair short even when I had a full head of hair. Every guy should.
>>
File: hair1.png (892 KB, 650x350) Image search: [Google]
hair1.png
892 KB, 650x350
>>27835456
DO IT FOR FUCK SAKE!

ABSOLUTELY 0(ZERO) SIDE EFFECTS!
>>
Whats worst:

1.having great hair but balding
Or
2.bad hair but not balding
>>
>>27835523
What the hell do you mean by bad hair?
>>
>tfw doomed to cuckoldry since birth

Is there a point in living?
Just. I don't know I think some people are abortions that just didn't realize it and kept living. Feelsbad I happened to be one.
Aged twenty four by the way.
>>
i shave my head even though i'm not going bald haha, losers
>>
>>27833232
He means that though the average person loses like 50 hairs a day anyway, because long hair gets caught amongst other hairs, it tends to come out in clumps, when any particular pressure is applied to it, like when you run your hands through in the shower.

They're also way more noticeable than someone with short hair. I used to have really long hair (midback), and one hair that came out felt like a handful of it.

It's only an issue if you're not growing any back really.
>>
File: 1456315720548.png (42 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1456315720548.png
42 KB, 500x322
eww
bald ppl should be euthanised
>>
>>27835649
I don't really know your circumstance, but in reality, balding isn't that huge of a deal. People who pretend they're not balding but obviously are tend to get laughed at, but that's not because they're balding, it's because they look ridiculous trying to do shit they obviously can't.

No-one sees a shaved bald person and things "Haha, look at that faggot, he has no hair!". They don't even think twice about it.

It can even add to a look if you lift or grow facial hair, those things together are a pretty timeless style.

Ignore the epin master trolls trying to make people feel bad about shit they can't control for no reason, they aren't what the real world is like.
>>
>>27835837

That's entirely correct anon but in my specific case the balding's just the tip of the iceberg.
I'll probably shave it anyway as buzzing doesn't last long and costs money.
>>
>>27835918
As I said, I don't know your situation, but I hope you manage to at least fix some of whatever it is that makes you feel that way, very little in the world is insurmountable.

But yeah, that's a good idea, buzzing just results in you looking balding again within a month, shaving you can maintain really easily.
>>
Bald people are fucking disgusting desu. If you're bald or balding, wear a fucking hat for fucks sake. Nobody wants to see that shit.
>>
File: sheen_sd120080820.jpg (43 KB, 329x280) Image search: [Google]
sheen_sd120080820.jpg
43 KB, 329x280
Wear a hairpiece, brother
>>
>>27835498
Sounds like a scam bro
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.