[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
20+ Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 15
File: scarface-movie-remake-script.jpg (33 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
scarface-movie-remake-script.jpg
33 KB, 700x350
Just turned 22, and not at all impressed with what I've achieved in my life. People my age have good jobs, girlfriends, friends, good jobs, University qualifications etc..

Today has got me thinking about the future.
>>
Also post 20+ feels my fellow robots. Forgot to mention in the OP since i just got up and my head is slow.
>>
don't know what the point is any more,

if i wasn't such a pussy i'd have ended it already
>>
Just turned 22 as well. Every year my life gets worse while I constantly try to improve.
>>
I'm working in a factory, living with my dad, gained 150lbs in two years, and smoke a pack a day.

I'm 22 and I don't have any friends. Not sure where to go from here.
>>
>>27828562
>>27828588

Feels bad 22's, being this age people will consider us more weird and fucked up or being alone / having no girlfriend. Just to get our life on track is a very long painful road.

Pretty hard though when no one gives you a chance.
>>
I'm 27 and work as a digital forensics analyst.
I'm almost halfway to paying off my debt so I think I'm good.
But fuck everything else, still a kissless hugless virgin.
>>
File: pepe.png (86 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
86 KB, 327x367
About to turn 21. All I have going for me is my grades in school which don't even matter because I spaz out at every interview I go to.

I know the whole "having a gf won't make you feel any better" meme, but I'm not happy right now and that's all I feel like I'm missing.
>>
about to turn 21. i dont feel too bad about it because i have a job. whatever it is that im going to do with my life requires money, so cant go wrong with that.
>>
23 here. Stuck in a dead end job polling political opinions. Every other day I walk into that fucking place and sit down and hear people say that I'm the scum of the earth for 4 hours while making 10.50 an hour, max 19 hours a week. I graduated with an art degree even though I couldn't draw because of a pity pass from my teachers (a relative passed away during finals). My degree is worthless and I have no job skills, and I feel like I'm slowly dying. Does anybody have a reason I shouldn't just end it now instead of when I'm 30 in the same position? KV, but I'm sure anybody that read this far could already tell.
>>
>>27828353
i'm 26 and a neet. i also wont be able to start school at what i want this autumn so i have another year of neet ahed of me

shit shit shit
>>
>>27828837
22 year old, never had a job, fat, in 6th year of 4 year degree. All my classmates graduated. Dont think i'll be able to complete this degree. dont know what to do. my country doesnt even have welfare.
>>
31. Work two jobs in the service industry. Maybe get 1 or 2 full days off a month. Last week I put in over 70 hours. Still a virgin.
>>
File: 1403228388619.jpg (43 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1403228388619.jpg
43 KB, 601x601
>just turned 18 and excited to legally post on 4chan
>too young for 20+ thread
>>
>>27828353

it gets worse buddy,

but don't despair. the world need ditch diggers too.
>>
File: Scarfaceinthefall.jpg (12 KB, 240x303) Image search: [Google]
Scarfaceinthefall.jpg
12 KB, 240x303
>>27828837

What job? I was working as an armed guard, forced to talk and socialize with late 30's and 40 year old farts. And listen to problems about the loose wife and kids. As shit as it was at least i had money coming in.

The world revolves around money.
>>
File: 52e27f4856c9d.png (171 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
52e27f4856c9d.png
171 KB, 256x256
My life started improving literally the moment I turned 22 and it hasn't stopped improving yet. I think this might be my year guys.
>>
20. In school living with parents and wageing. Still khhv. There is nothing I want to do and I hate working. Everything seems so pointless.
>>
>>27829057
>but don't despair. the world need ditch diggers too.
Thank god we have wagecucks for that
>>
>>27828353

Just turned 21. only a 1 year and half worth of college credits completed although I've been in college for 3 years.

Kissless virgin still.

No gf ever.

No friends.

No job.

Living with parents.

No motivation to finish my college degree even though its literally the only thing I can see that will make my life better. It makes no fucking sense.

Why can't i get fucking motivated to achieve something that will make my life better? Why?

what the fucking shit
>>
>>27828353
Just turned 20 last Wednesday.
First week of real adulthood so far has been tiring.
I don't know how anyone does it!
>>
Going to turn 23 in a few days.

Still obese, working on it.
Still virgin.
No friends.
Depressed and anxious.
Not doing well in school and I'm enumerate, but at least I have a job.
Plus I'm fucking balding I just realized.

I'm autistic. I think that is a source of most of my problems. Thinking hard about potential ways to cope with the side effects of that. Therapy, medication or otherwise.

I'd hate to go another decade like this. I'd hate to be 35 and still be in the same boat.
>>
>>27828353
bout to turn 22. Gonna move to NYC and try to make something of my failure of a life
>>
>>27828720
>people will consider us more weird and fucked up
>people will consider us
>people

stop caring about other people, friend
>>
turning 23 this year. everyone I went to school with graduated college and I'm only technically a junior. I'm still socially awkward, and have no idea what I'm going to do once I graduate. 3 semesters left

I work shit jobs part time just to pay for my shit
>>
>>27829154
>NYC

Literally the worst place you could move as a no-skills autist looking for opportunity. There are none there.
>>
>>27829065
Political poller for a supposedly "neutral" poll who doesn't work for anybody yet chases the news anyway. I spend 4 hours a day listening to people call me an asshole and hang up on me. It isn't long hours but you're not allowed to do literally anything except stare at the screen, including talking to people, or drawing, or doing fucking anything except staring at the clock wishing for death. It doesn't even help with socialization practice because you just read from a script and you get scolded by supervisors who watch over your back if you don't read exactly what the script says.

I have no car. I have no money. I don't even know how to drive. I can't escape this living hell. Jesus Christ please kill me.

>>27829125
>Why can't i get fucking motivated to achieve something that will make my life better?
it's even worse to get motivated for like 2 days max and then go back to being depressed again. at least if you're depressed you don't try.
>>
>>27829122
I'm the same but I don't have a job right now. I had a construction job over the summer though. I will kill myself if that is my life

I literally have nothing I want to do with my life, but I'm getting good grades still. There just isn't any meaning. Its all futile
>>
File: a.jpg (48 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
48 KB, 458x390
tfw 26 and still virgin with shitty job living at home

the only thing that keeps me sane is liquor

the frog was smug but I am not
>>
>>27829208
Agreed. The only thing I do know is that I'm not up for wagecucking much longer. If I can't get on neetbux I'll probably just off myself...
>>
File: Lion.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Lion.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>27828353
"It is better to live one day as a lion, than to live a hundred years as a sheep."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSNqZbJR2F4&nohtml5=False
>>
File: 1453686732696.jpg (66 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1453686732696.jpg
66 KB, 399x382
>>27829198
i've got skills famalamacockdong :-)
and I'm no autist
>>
>always tired
>always feel weak
>hate the world
>want to kill myself
>hate everyone
>hate socializing
>hate women

i want off
>>
File: scarface-fix-list-life.jpg (208 KB, 620x375) Image search: [Google]
scarface-fix-list-life.jpg
208 KB, 620x375
>>27829343

Thanks for reminding me i could have played interstate when i was heavily into soccer and played for more than 10 years when i was younger until i decided to quit out of the blues. Threw away what could have been.
>>
File: UimhxQM (1).jpg (223 KB, 1530x648) Image search: [Google]
UimhxQM (1).jpg
223 KB, 1530x648
>>27829361
>and I'm no autist
>post on 4chan at midnight
Hmmm
>>
>>27829427
>being lonely makes you an autist
>>
File: 1410220290530.jpg (418 KB, 1280x1556) Image search: [Google]
1410220290530.jpg
418 KB, 1280x1556
Turn 22 in three weeks. Not really sure how I feel about it.

It's big for me because most of the people I know are going to be walking off with bachelors degrees, and I will have been out of high school for as long as I was in it.

35+ people would probably laugh at this, but I can't really see myself as 'young' anymore. I have nothing in common with teenagers OR people with careers and kids. I still get carded for liquor, but sometimes my back and knees hurt in the morning.
>>
>>27829688
Im pretty sure solving loneliness by browsing r9k is considered autistic.
>>
>>27829716
>thinks we are here to solve our loneliness

get out normie
>>
>>27828941
I envy your wage slavery anon
>>
File: o1_1280.jpg (276 KB, 1247x682) Image search: [Google]
o1_1280.jpg
276 KB, 1247x682
>>27829694

Feels weird mate, riding past the bike and seeing kids playing, having fun. That used to be you at some point with no care in the world. You used to consider people our age as old people like those kids now consider us.

>I have nothing in common with teenagers

Neither do i, all they have to tell you about is usually the following;

>Had sex
>Went out to the club / pub
>Had some alcohol with friends
>girlfriend problems
>My career
>Tyrone hasn't arrived with my ganja so i can smoke it up with my spouse yet

Only if we could turn back the clock.
>>
>>27828837
Tell me the truth. Trump is going to win?
>>
>>27829832
>trump winning with the amount of spics, niggers, and women in the us
>>
Turning 23 soon. Graduating college right before 24. Think I'll get a decent job as an electrician. No girlfriend or car or job but working on it. I have a few friends, sometimes wonder if they like me.

In retrospect my life sounds good, but like most of you I have an anxiety disorder. I'm fine talking to people but making myself talk to them or even leaving my room is the hardest part. I wish I wasn't such a girl about going out and doing things, it makes me feel weird and useless. I signed up for an activity tomorrow to force myself to socialize but I know I'll back out.
>>
>>27829694
nah man you are still young.

just wait until you are 25.
>>
>>27828353
Turned 24 in January. Tried to turn things around.
>Lose weight
>Get fit
>Stop thinking about suicide 24/7
>No more road rage
>Working more hours, not hating every second of it
>Taking up piano again
But today I was thinking about how alone I am and it's brought me down. I haven't felt this way in weeks. It's so hard to keep it together.
>>
>>27830362
litrelly no hope is there? why even improve if nothing comes out of it
>>
>>27830362
Where're you from? This is my very original phrasing of a question
>>
>>27828353
Hey OP 21 over here. I like where your head is at, I just quit my job at PF. Changs as a waiter. Tired of getting paid in only tips and doing others work because they slack and are deadbeat shites. going to join the military, most likely Airforce or Coast Guard but reasearching it all. Just to use the armed forces as a stepping stone forward on my journey I realized that I just don't want to keep living as a dependant of my parents and just feel worthless. I've been thinking about the future to familia.
>>
>>27828353
>tfw 21 and people my age already have internships or are graduating with their major
>I'm struggling to finish my associates at a CC

just kill me
>>
File: robert-loggia-825x580.jpg (69 KB, 589x390) Image search: [Google]
robert-loggia-825x580.jpg
69 KB, 589x390
>>27830462

I'm thinking about joining the military as well, in fact i was thinking about sending in my application today via online in hopes of getting infantry. Only thing I've got going for me.

I highly doubt I'll be able to get myself out of this ditch otherwise.
>>
>>27830451
Colorado. Want to get out by June though, got some money saved up and trimming all my possessions down to where I can fit them in my car.
>>27830444
I dunno mang, I've lost so much weight so fast and my mental state has improved dramatically (with the help of antidepressants unfortunately), so I'm not letting go just yet.
>>
File: 1455840680792.jpg (107 KB, 1040x1055) Image search: [Google]
1455840680792.jpg
107 KB, 1040x1055
>>27828353
>23
>Last year at uni
>zero connections
>zero friends
>no sexual experience
The best years of my life as one could say.
>>
>>27830507

what's wrong with colorado?
>>
>>27830569
I've lived here my whole life. Grew up here, went to college here, and now I live with my parents.
I'm fucking done with it, I need the fresh start I should've gotten at a college 1000 miles away
>>
>>27830507
>I dunno mang, I've lost so much weight so fast and my mental state has improved dramatically (with the help of antidepressants unfortunately), so I'm not letting go just yet.

not all of us are fat
>>
>>27830653
But I was. Hence why losing weight was important for me.
>>
>>27830507
Aww, too bad. I'm currenty in the US on vacation. I'd have visited you and killed you
>>
>>27830610

you can come live with my parents and i'll come live with your parents
>>
>tfw employed and still useless
Its better to be neet if you are worthless person t b h
>>
>>27830513
Same here, only replace uni with community college.
I got used to the loneliness after getting rejected (can't even get a friend) so many times and spending a couple years after high school living the NEET hermit life. That loneliness is not easy to overcome, since it's in people's nature to want to socialize.

You guys are alright, I'd rather talk to people that call me a faggot instead of giving me those silent stares like I fucked their dog or something.
>>
>>27828353
Im 26, i work for enterprise rent a car. its the most challenging job ive ever had (worked various jobs since i was 16), but ive completely paid off my car/school loans and am saving for the downpayment on a house. going to be promoted pretty soon as well

had a fiance but i broke up with her when she was being a shithead

i learned to stop going for get rich quick stuff (i opened my own food truck and was generally successful but left to try to make quick money in sales) and play the long game

if you dont have the resources/inspiration/drive to start your own business, find a company that promotes well and start on the bottom level, work your way up. costco is another solid choice, nobody works there for 5+ years without making enough money to support a family
>>
>>27831007
Checking James Bond.
I wish i could talk to you i bet you have some interesting opinions and insights to share.
>>
>>27831150
"Interesting" is only defined by the listener.
>>
25 here with a 7 years unemployment hole in my CV. Also highschool dropout. How the fuck do i fix this?
>>
>>27828353
22 1/2 here. Leaving for navy basic next month

At least I've got something going for me since I flunked out of uni
>>
>>27828883
>6 yrs
>22 yrs
>Started at 16 yrs.
???
>>
>>27831257
>get your ged
>go to community college and learn a trade
>or go to community college then transfer to university
>become productive member of society.

Wow that was hard.
>>
>>27831337
Proof that he won't finish his degree, he can't even do basic math.
>>
>>27831375
math is for normies anyway
>>
>>27831221
Maybe you'd find me boring and bland.
>>
>>27831571
I could say the same thing. Not much goes on in my life either unless we want to talk about shitty MRSA infections (as of late).
It's probably because I stay inside a lot, don't really see many things considered interesting.
>>
>>27828353
>Jobs
>Friends
>Girlfriend
None of those are achievements, the real achievements are:
>Money
>Contacts
>Sex
Be great don't be a slave.
>>
>>27831703
>>Money
>>Contacts
>>Sex

so basically to use everyone?
>>
>>27832102
It is only using if you offer nothing in return.

A lot of human interaction is fairly shallow unless you meet people who like what you like, and even then that has a limit. About as shallow as that guy's near-synonymous description.

They do have a point though; don't be a slave. Find something you can attain that makes you happy and go from there. Ain't got much as is, and you'll have less if you bend over backwards for something you don't like.
>>
>>27832234

Makes sense, cheers.
>>
>22
>Britbong
>2-2 in modern languages from a Top 5 uni
>no internships but I have 4 months experience doing admin for a bank
>sadly because I went to a great university I have to watch all my friends go into insane graduate jobs in finance/investment banking, or working for tech companies...
>I know how much they all look down on me and I fucking hate myself
>if it doesn't get better by the time I'm 24 (July 2017) I'm ending it.
>>
>>27832403

>21 turning 22 this month
>Ausfag
>Don't want to go to uni
>NEET
>Thinking about doing some courses to become a security guard as it seems like a good robot job.
>>
>>27832403

>"top5 uni"

So UCL?

If it was Oxbridge you would have said, Imperial doesn't do languages, nor does LSE as far as I know so UCL is the only one left.
>>
>>27832643
A night guard would be most fitting for robots, as you wouldn't meet people unless they were intruders.
>>
>>27832671

No Warwick. UCL is overrated
>>
>come into contact with young guy/girl
>their brief self-summary includes trips around the world, volunteering, high-rank positions in high-prestige jobs, venerable hobby related accolades, cherished relationships, AND the intrepid nobility to achieve all of this in the face of relentless misfortune such as dying relatives, disabled siblings, survival/witness of natural disasters and personal health complications
>pray no one asks about you
>>
>>27832643
dude 22 is PRIME age to be a semi NEET uni student in australia.
You get good money at 22 just for being at uni. Do it.
>>
22 years old here

>posting on 4chan seems to feel more and more pointless and stupid as the userbase continually grows relatively younger
>start to pick up random hobbies and interests out of nowhere
>think about life a lot, feel incredibly young but strangely mature at the same time
>highschool flashbacks have finally started to dim
>don't fap as much

If only I had a GF tho
>>
25, is 7 stories enough to kill me on impact?
>>
>>27833346
Yes but why not find somewhere higher just to be safe?
>>
>21
>Never had a job
>Have to send resume to Uni to graduate
kill me
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.