[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to have a female friend? Not a gf, but a friend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 25
File: 1.jpg (74 KB, 1549x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
74 KB, 1549x800
How does it feel to have a female friend?
Not a gf, but a friend. A female friend.
>>
Many things can be shared between a man and a woman. Compassion, understanding, love, lust- but never friendship.

Doesn't exist.
Unless she is fat.
>>
>>27828031
>female
>friend
pick one.
>>
>>27828068
This. It doesn't work out

I've developed feelings for most of them, so it I got rejected or just didn't bother any further with them. You're really just an orbiter, you can't have a female friend unless it's just a super casual friendship, but I know you are talking about something more close.
>>
>>27828104
iktf, struck out many a time in cringe-worthy fashion with female acquaintances. My feeling is, either I want to fuck them, or I'm not interested. Rather be by myself in general anyway so the last thing I need is a female friend. What are they even interested in?
>>
I don't really see the distinction in gender amongst friends unless she's highly dickable or you fall in love get cucked etc

that being said i've never had a female friend

I don't even want friends or relationships anymore i recently realized i just want to be high again

i've realized a friend isn't necessarily someone who understands you is understood by you and you guys can relate 100% but someone to have fun with occasionally
>>
>>27828031
I actually hung out with my Stacy coworker and some of her friends last weekend. It was weird to be in a situation with mostly women, it never happens.
>>
>>27828327
>hung out with Stacy
Lemme guess, they swooned over your razor-sharp wit?
>>
>>27828031
>>27828056
>>27828068
>>27828104
>>27828267
It's pretty nice, actually. It's another perspective to communicate with and they make for much more open and genuine conversation. This whole "guys and girls can't be friends thing" is mostly promoted by awkward, sexually repressed people who can't imagine themselves feeling comfortable in such a way around a member of the opposite sex. Don't project your own shortcomings on everyone else, children.
>>
>>27828379
No they laughed at a few things I said but I was too high to say much, I mostly hung back and observed the room like a loser.
>>
one was a self-involved two-faced backhanded twat

the other was a self-involved two-faced backhanded twat

i don't blame them though, i blame myself for attracting that type of person as friend material and for bringing that behaviour out in them by alternating between being huge dick and being too unassertive to not put up with it

which was really the fault of my awful caregivers, that's how i'd learned vicariously through them to act
>>
>>27828411
>awkward, sexually repressed people
whoa there, who's projecting again? Certain people just don't have anything in common with 90% of women out there. Small talk is horrifying and clothes is not a favorite topic of mine so...
>>
>>27828031
It feels the same as having a guy friend desu
>>
>>27828413
I probably would've tried too hard, same result in the end
>>
File: waitingonthestars.jpg (667 KB, 1000x1250) Image search: [Google]
waitingonthestars.jpg
667 KB, 1000x1250
Yes, it's pretty cool to have female company
>>
>>27828031
there's no reason to associate with a woman other than for sex

men are superior as company in every other way
>>
>>27828056
why are you a tripfag? will never watch any of your content anymore because you're an attention whore.
>>
>>27828031

>Met my 1st love when we where 16.
>She dumps me for my best friend
>Stay friends cause i loved her unconditionally
>She tells me about her life and new boyfriends and just random hook ups.
>When we with her friends always get treated fucked by how jealous they are that they could never get so close as i am.
>Start browsing 4chan and get redpilled about friendzone/emotional tampon
>Confronted her one night and said I love you more than anyone why can't we just be happy together.
>She tells me that she can never be sexually attracted to me even though we would be great.
>Tell her to fuck off and something about not to contact me in her 30s after she realized she fucked up.
>Still think of her every fucking day
>I don't have any hope for us to ever work and just gave up on love
>I also hate myself because of longterm rejection and having to bare with seeing the line up of scene cunts that want to fuck her and use her.

TLDR DO NOT BE FRIENDS WITH A GIRL YOU WANT A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH!!!
>>
>>27828031
female friends are great if they happen to be your best friend's girlfriend

female friends who you naturally formed a friendship with don't work out like 90% of the time
>>
>>27831666

I wasted almost 13 years on this relationship.

I got bitter as fuck lost my hair. Hate people and snarl at any person who shows just a hint of contempt for me. I hate it when people touch me or hug me. I see it as a excuse to manipulate through stimulation. I just with draw from any social situations. I have people insulting me daily at work and so much speaking behind my back. I really feel like humanity has betrayed me.
>>
Its nice
They give a lot of empathy
And hugs
And they smell nice
They mature faster
Overall better than males
>>
File: niggahow.jpg (20 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
niggahow.jpg
20 KB, 300x450
>>27828031
She keeps giving me shit and I don't like it. Honest to God all I do is make her laugh and next thing is she's paying me in food and car rides. I just wanted someone to cheat off of for exams not a personal chauffeur and food dispenser
>>
>How does it feel to have a female friend?
It's a mystery for me
>>
>>27828031
They're more upfront about being fake when it comes to their other "friends."
You'll hear them say stuff about how this girl's a slut, then immediately afterward she tells the same girl "I love you soooo much! :DDDD"
>>
Pretty much if a girl is friends with you on that level she either uses you as an emotional tampon or she's beta orbiting you.
>>
Awkward, you can't be urself in front of them even if she is your long friend or even if you aren't interested in her.
Unless she is a total tomboy and you can be your disgusting self in front of her and she doesn't judge you.
Anything else is fallacies, normal women can't be friends because normal women don't know true friendship.
>>
File: 2pac.jpg (24 KB, 480x348) Image search: [Google]
2pac.jpg
24 KB, 480x348
>this thread

i guess i shouldn't be surprised

You see, it really isn't anything special, it's not "fake", it's not "impossible", heck, it's pretty damn common to have female friends if you're not a robot.

I had a lot of female friends in highschool, and one 2 of my best friends were female, there's really nothing special about it, you just act different.

When i'm hanging out with my squad, i act different

When i'm hanging out with cow workers, i act different

When i'm hanging out with someone i like, i act different

When i'm hanging out with females friends, i act different

You just sort of "learn" how to do it, but it's nothing out of the ordinary
>>
I have a female friend who is not ugly, yet nothing special either, but i have no romantic or sexual interest in her and i am not even gay. Why i consider her a friend is because it is easy to talk to her, we share interests and I pretty much see her the same way I see my male friends. Also there are parts about her personality that make make it easier to not see romantic interest.
I still feel that the friendship is different
>>
they just use me as a emotional tampon when they have feels

when i tell them about mine they barely care

so id rather have male friends
>>
I've generally been in more female friend groups than male friend groups so far.
>they cut more than guys
>they hate each other more than guys do
>they're must less rational than guys, especially when they can get an echo chamber of some bitchy thing going
For example, I remember last year one of the girls got cheated on, but the girl who fucked this girl's boyfriend didn't know he was in a relationship. They still ganged up together and said they were going to ruin her life (whatever that meant)

At the moment I'm in a group that's more boys than girls. Like, there's maybe 4 boys for each girl and it's really chill. She's a tomboy and has good music tastes, so there's no problems.
>>
>>27828031

Uh well you become a beta orbiter and orbit her until she cucks you with a black man who beats the shit out of her but if you try and do anything she will always defend him.
>>
File: ざわ。。。.png (278 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ざわ。。。.png
278 KB, 500x281
when I was a child, my best friend was a girl

of course I ended up ruining it by telling her I loved her

I'm sorry caroline
>>
>>27828031
It's really not that different from male friends. So long as you aren't at the stage where you're so desperate that you consider every girl you see a potential sexual conquest, it's easy to be just friends with girls. Alternatively, be friends with benefits instead. Some of my best friends are girls.
>>
>>27828031
Its rad, having a female friend makes it 1000000% easier to meet girls because she will have lots of qt friends
>>
>>27828031
It's alright, she's got some mental and other personal issues so it's pretty intense sometimes. She's pretty loyal as friends go but she's definitely made it clear there's nothing else between us.

If I'm staying over at her place or her mine, sometimes we'll sleep in the same bed after cuddling/holding each other for hours, it's basically my only chance at human intimacy. It was hard to separate the cuddling from falling for at first given she's the only human being in the world to have treated me this way but I think I've gotten over it now. Whenever it happens it brings me back from the brink of giving up on 3D forever, it feels so fucking nice to lovingly hold a girl in my arms even if she would never love me back.
>>
>>27828411
>females
>perspectives on life
>worth anything

lmao
>>
A bit annoying because you have to put effort into your conversation.
>>
>>27831768
>They mature
no
>>
They pretty much just use you. Wouldn't recommend.
>>
>>27828701
I've never encountered a girl who talks about clothes for longer than thirty seconds, that's just a dumb stereotype

anyway I have two people I consider my best friends, one guy and one girl. being around them feels absolutely no different, the differences in their personalities notwithstanding.

then again I self identify as non-binary and I'm bisexual so what do I know
>>
File: 1448050723875.jpg (52 KB, 508x489) Image search: [Google]
1448050723875.jpg
52 KB, 508x489
>>27832285
>I self identify as non-binary and I'm bisexual
>>
>>27831908
This.

I used to buy into "guys and girls can't be friends" meme. Then I realized the real world is a lot different that what robots make it seem like. It doesn't mean that robots are wrong, it's just that everything said here is exaggerated and a half-truth.
>>
>>27832224
Thats not how a good friendship works
>>
File: 1459848570058.jpg (39 KB, 238x238) Image search: [Google]
1459848570058.jpg
39 KB, 238x238
>>27828056
>>27828031

>in college
>have no friends
>girl from hs starts talking to me at bus stop
>wow a friend
>you want to maybe go out some time
>said no b/c fatty, but we're still friends

>meet friend of girl above
>she and I get along
>"oh anon, I saw you flirting with her"
>not really
>you better quit messing around and ask her out
>find out later I was first mentioned as "my really hot friend you'd be great with"
> at least she wasnt fat

>"Anon is cute, but he's not single...otherwise"

>"Oh everyone has had a crush on Anon at some point"

>Introduced to person
>after we make out
>"I was worried you'd only want to be her friend after you learned she was a freshman"

And that doesn't even cover the gay dudes in our friend group

I know that it sounds like straight bitching, but it really messes with me. I instantly believe now that the only reason a girl tries to be friends with me is to get in my pants. I don't believe anyone is genuinely interested in me besides the fact that I'm mildly attractive

And I know that sounds like I'm a pussy, but it's really jaded my opinion of people in general.
>>
>>27828031
I had a female friend who served as my study partner in college. It worked because I didn't find her attractive in the least.

I can say that female friends are fucking worthless. Just like all women, they have serious entitlement issues and expect special treatment. She got offended when I treated her as an equal like I did with guys. Female friends are also incredibly fickle and notoriously unreliable -- don't count on them for anything ever.

Basically, if you have a choice, don't fucking get female friends. Only do it if there are no other options, like it was for me.
>>
File: 1457633104415.jpg (325 KB, 781x892) Image search: [Google]
1457633104415.jpg
325 KB, 781x892
Pretty lame considering

A.) you'd only want to be friends with a female you'd fuck, or else you never would've interacted with her, and

B.) you know she's getting fucked by some other dude.

I can't wait for a complete fuckdoll robot that cooks, cleans, and blows. It doesn't even need AI, I'll settle for about 20 pre-programmed lines with user programmability and a perfect TTS engine. I'll fuck her to her moaning "fuck me, you're the best", I'll have her serve me dinner to "can I suck your cock while you eat this?", and then I'll have her stand guard in the window with various audibles like "nigger proximity alert" if they're any closer than the sidewalk."
>>
File: nintenbears.png (1 MB, 855x738) Image search: [Google]
nintenbears.png
1 MB, 855x738
>>27832446
>and then I'll have her stand guard in the window with various audibles like "nigger proximity alert" if they're any closer than the sidewalk."
>>
>>27831962
It's the other way around for me lol
Girls put up with whining that my guy friends would brickwall if I was stupid enough to complain around them
Idk what you guys are doing wrong, maybe you're just not dark triad enough
>>
>>27828031
They have social circles and other female friends but they will greatly exaggerate how attractive their friends are and they will always try to sell that one particular friend

Usually one of you develops a thing for the other

Friendships are centered around common interests, hobbies, and outlooks and women don't have those so it will always reach the "Are we gonna fuck or what" point and after that you just fade out of each other's lives
>>
>>27828411
>It's another perspective to communicate with and they make for much more open and genuine conversation

t. le nodding reddit man

But I remember, I used to think that too, many years ago. Then I stopped being a bitch.
>>
>>27832674
This. Women don't bring any unique perspective to anything, they are like anyone else and parrot media. And since the huge majority of women only care about what is popular, their opinions are really based on media that they only consume because it is popular. At least men might have opinions and perspective outside of the norm.
>>
File: why even bother.jpg (46 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
why even bother.jpg
46 KB, 720x960
>>27828031
I have a female friend. We didn't really hang out much in high school but we went to the same college and ended up having a few classes together.

Talking to her is like talking to a male except she constantly talks about her boyfriend, I guess to try and make it very very apparent that she is unavailable and I shouldn't try anything. The first time her boyfriend saw me he felt the need to shit all over me, I just let him because I hear horror stories on here about guys who dated girls with pathetic male friends who hate their boyfriends and try to undermine their relationships.

Overall our friendship has been kinda shitty, mostly because of her gender and me being uncomfortable around females. For some reason when she talks about dicks and stuff it sounds weird to me even though my male friends say and do 100x worse on a daily basis.
>>
>>27828031
In no way different from having a male friend.
The only difference is that you can look at a women insides for a long time. You'll find there exactly what you would expect to.
>>
At first it is cute and fun. Then you want to have sex with her. Then you start getting possessive and jealous. then you realise what you've become and you abandon her for good.
>>
Female friends can be pretty cool, but I wouldn't recommend having her around your male friends. One of them will try to fuck her and it'll create a bunch of drama.
>>
>>27833962
>The only difference is that you can look at a women insides for a long time. You'll find there exactly what you would expect to.

I'm gonna need some clarification on what exactly you meant by this.
>>
Feels pretty good man, but mine was short lived. You just cant talk to them about men things.

>Yeah mate, just ordered 400 rounds of 7.62x54r
>YYEEE changed the clutch on my motorcycle today and changed the chain, fuck it was a pain.
>Also changed the sprockets, the front sprocket was litrelly impossible to take off but i managed
>So, you ever ripped a burnout in you vehicle? ever hit the rev limiter on the highway?

Impossible.
>>
If any of you want a female friend (not a girlfriend, a friend), add me on skype: kittykyriaki

I like talking to you guys. I'll listen to whatever, though I'm about to go to bed for the night so most talking will be tomorrow.
>>
>>27834026
d-do you take girls too
>>
>>27834047
Sure! I am a little awkward though, please don't hold it against me. I'd love to have a female friend.
>>
>>27834026
>let me just juggle conversations

dropped
>>
>>27834026
What race are you
I only make female friends outside my race so the fear of race mixing keeps me from developing feelings
>>
>>27833999
you can't talk to them about non-stupid things

It always has to be like you're talking with a child and trying to entertain them.
>>
>>27834057
>>27834026
desustorage.org/r9k/thread/12279434/#12291274

fuck off you married normie shit
>>
>>27834064
I'm not juggling anything. No one's added me so far.

>>27834070
I'm white.
>>
File: 20070625191623-0-1076.jpg (1 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
20070625191623-0-1076.jpg
1 MB, 2816x2112
>>27834072

I don't know about that, she didn't seem like a child and seemed rather intelligent and doing a lot better and making it far in the world unlike myself. Though my point still stands you just cant talk to men things with them.

I wanted to but it seemed embarrassing to talk to them about motorcycles or something.

tfw she likes WW2
>>
>>27834076
Let me update that. No longer do drugs, now I'm really into cooking and reptile keeping. 27 now. I frequent r9k, ck, and an.
>>
>>27834107
Dang, you still in NJ? Whereabouts? Bergen County here.
not bothering to add you on Skype because I'm too young, but still curious about robot demographics
>>
>>27834137
Still in NJ, in Mercer county. Bergen county's really north, right? Have you been to Mitsuwa Marketplace? I was trying to figure out if it's worth the drive there or not.
>>
>>27828031

Can be really good - they make you feel good, are a more interesting social connection than men and will always be social/up for meeting etc.

Only problem is that you will be attracted to them. You don't enjoy the company of ugly girls, and so your female friends will invariably be attractive to you.

That's not to say you cant maintain it as a platonic relationship but just remember, girls can have you as a male friend without fancying you - guys will always fancy their female friends.
>>
>>27834174

This is true, the best friendship i had with a female friend was with a girl who i hooked up with regularly, never sex but messing around.

I really dont think you can get a male-female friendship where both sides genuinely have no physical interest and that physical interest is probably going to be from the guy towards the girl and it will eventually become a problem.
>>
shit
you can hear about
>gossip
>who she doesnt like
>chad

oh and you can do favours but never get anything back
meme answers to every question you might have
>>
>>27834157
Really north, yeah. Mostly hit up the Korean places north of Edgewater so I can't say I've been to Mitsuwa. BSing on first sight, it seems ok, but unless you've been specifically recommended to it I'd stick to the Internet for Asian goods. Places like that look nice, and I guess the window shopping is an experience, but in the end they're just supermarkets / malls. Not even West Coast ones, for that matter. Selection can be underwhelming.
>>
File: 20070625192258-0-3667.jpg (1 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
20070625192258-0-3667.jpg
1 MB, 2816x2112
>>27834194
>>27834174

What about when it comes to an online friendship where you will never see that person? I see them easily possible without having any sexual feelings for said person. Just as you wouldn't get sexual feelings for another guy simply because you may connect or enjoy the same things.
>>
>>27834278
I usually just go to H-Mart in Cherry Hill, but I thought it might be worth a visit to pick up Japanese dishware and home goods.
>>
I have a female friend, and objectively, its abit like how Umbrella studies BOWS, with a morbid interest

All it does is confirms my beliefs tbqh, given that she's a 3-5/10 but still feels she can score better
>>
File: 1445997254833.jpg (13 KB, 381x149) Image search: [Google]
1445997254833.jpg
13 KB, 381x149
>>27828056
do you take pride in being an idiot and spewing out unexamined opinions?
>>
>>27828031
They complain a lot to you. That's it. About their dads and other dudes.

Hopefully they have similar interests like hiking or vidya or that's all you're going to do with her is listen to complaints. What's good about it though is they have female friends that you can try to get at. Sometimes they even try to hook you up with one of their friends they think you'd get along with. Bitches love playing matchmaker.

There's also the partygirls that will only talk to you when they want to find where the parties are, haven't had to deal with those dumb cunts since early college.

t. normie
>>
>>27834224
this is pretty spot on
>>
>>27834224
at what stage does she talk to you about these things? after months of chatting?
>>
>>27828031
Female friends just talk about themselves. Never bother to have the same mental/emotional understanding to women, They don't offer much to help you grow as a person. They only expect the men to give her validation.
>>
All these people saying it can't happen. Most of my friends are chicks. Don't have an issue with any of them
>>
>>27834379
Like a week after meeting
>>
File: 1410210838126.png (128 KB, 302x245) Image search: [Google]
1410210838126.png
128 KB, 302x245
>>27828031
I tend to only friend ugly girls. These are usually smart and only want to talk about school shit or the latest mainstream happenings. Pretty ones just rattle my spaghetti and lead to unwanted feelings.
>>
>>27834379
more like 15 minutes
>>
>>27834400
>>27834405
why have they never talked to me about them?
>>
>>27834399
>you're on /r9k/

original
>>
>>27834420
why would you want them to?

original
>>
>>27834292

Yeah that's fine im sure.

But i may be a pessimist here but if you knew the girl you were talking to was ugly would you maintain the online friendship?

I may just be a shit person but i would feel less inclined, slightly for a male friend but much more so for a female friend.
>>
File: 20070625194920-0-3719.jpg (1 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
20070625194920-0-3719.jpg
1 MB, 2816x2112
>>27834442
>But i may be a pessimist here but if you knew the girl you were talking to was ugly would you maintain the online friendship?

Yeah i would, i would regardless of weight as well. If they enjoy talking to me and enjoy my company i am all for it even if i don't want anything sexual. Only problem is i "cant just be myself around" females since they don't care of my things like working on bikes and i would just bore them to death.

Abstract feels.
>>
>>27834439
so they consider me a friend
>>
File: 17699342114233.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
17699342114233.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>27831901

RIGHT HERE

>uses you as an emotional tampon

only true thing in this thread
>>
it feels like having a friend.
we chill and play vidya, go to theatre, talk sometimes talk deeply etc

its nice being a foot taller too, provides bants

yes i'm in love with her and want to kill myself
>>
>>27834770
>yes i'm in love with her

so its true men and women cant just be friends
>>
why would you want a girl friend?

Only what they do is reproduction, but they can't reproduct without us men lol. So are there any things that women can do that makes them a bit usefull? And no, the professional chefs are men, they make 1000 times better sandwiches than women. We men control our emotions, women cannot, they fell for it. Women with their feminism begin to hate men and brainwash and they say stupid things, but we men ignore women, they're redundant. That makes women very useless. We men are protectors, hunters, food gatherers, history civilization buiders. God made man first. Men are main object of God, women are trash. And besides, thanks of us men, women can make babies. The only thing what women can do is childbirth, but not without men! What we men can do is protect, hunt, civilization building, inventing, make kids etc...
>>
>>27828031
>Have female friend at Uni
>Likes the same vidya, music that I do
>Is very intelligent, we work together ect
>Has genuine hobbies and similar loves as me
>Is a lesbian and her girlfriend is just as nice as she is

I feel like we'd still be good friends even if she wasn't a lesbian, but i'll never know.
>>
>>27834883
>lesbian
More like bisexual. You would avoid true lesbians.
>>
>>27834905
Not him but why
Maybe you get sex
>>
>>27834914
What i mean that 95% "lesbians" are bisexuals the rest are real lesbian dykes and butches.
>>
>>27834940
Will they still give you sex?
>>
>>27834950
It depends but from that anon story there wont be any sex for him.
>>
>>27834968
Unless he pulls out a gun. Get what belongs to you.
>>
If youre gonna have female friends my advice is be a solid 4-6 years older than them. Act non-comitally and mature and funny and you got them wrapped. Dont say stupid shit like i love you though, you amoebas.
>>
>>27834986
>Gf
>fuckbuddy
>relative
>co-worker/classmate
If she doesnt fall into these categories what's the point of having female friends? Just they could use you as emotional tampon without you getting any benefit from it?
>>
>>27834986
i tell them my feelings after 2 daysor when i ask for nudes to pesuade them
>>
>>27834883
>befriend lesbian girl
>we hang out and laugh
>she invites me to every party
>she also has giant tits and gives enthusiastic hugs
>feel massive titties against my chest regularly
>during her party I mostly walk around, drink, and get hugged by her other lesbian friends

Yep, those were the days. Better than nothing I suppose.
>>
File: 1457876421239.jpg (12 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1457876421239.jpg
12 KB, 480x480
>>27835008
Do girls really use people as emotional tampons? How woukd you know if you are being used?

What are the signs?
>>
Female friends are nothing special. Actually, they're mostly garbage. Only put effort into the friendship if the girl is single. If not then fuck it, don't become a disgusting orbiter and keep contact to the bare minimum if at all.
>>
>>27835019
>Do girls really use people as emotional tampons?
Yes they do. That's orbiting for you. Women get's benefit from emotional bonding while men get absolutely nothing.
>How would you know if you are being used?
If both of you keep talking on the internet without any sexual references, she suddenly abandons conversations just as random to start one, everything revolves around her.
>What are the signs?
If she looks to you as asexual being.
>>
>>27834379
when you start talking about semi serious things and she tries to relate to you
yes probably months
>>
>>27834986

I'm 26 and one of my best friends is a 36 year old woman. We've never dated/hooked up and no she isn't fat or ugly.
>>
>>27835090
They think:
>I have something in my life happening which I need to vent about and talk about!
>Who will commence a one-sided conversation with me about my feelings and make me feel good?
>Of course! Anon is so boring and desperate that he will listen and appreciate every word and even be grateful for the experience.
>I am very special!
>>
>>27828068
Pick none
>>
>>27835090
What if the girl you're friends with is actively trying to do shit with you? Like she gets you weed and tries to get other women to fuck you?
>>
>>27831768
>better than males
No.
I can never have a single fucking intelligent conversation with one.
>>
if you have a female friend, you have two options:
1. you have a girlfriend already, so she's actually your friend
2. you're her orbiter and desperate to fuck her if she gives you the chance, but she won't because she views your genes as inferior

if 1 applies, leave this board now.
that only leaves people for whom 2 applies
>>
>>27835125
Does she has superior motive to do so? How long do you know her? Basically it indicates that she's into you.
>>27835114
>Anon is so boring and desperate that he will listen and appreciate every word and even be grateful for the experience
This sentence is basically the core problem. Females have win-win situation here:
>Oh no! I need to ventilate my feelings away but i dont want to use sex.
>That's right! I'll use Anon, who will never receive anything sexual from me but will gladly listen to me and even be grateful.
>>
>>27835207
>Does she has superior motive to do so?
She's a complete stacy, I thinks he just feels bad for me. I was the stereotypical NEET robot for the last 2 years.
>>
>>27835230
Oh, i see. So it's probably nothing serious or you remind her of someone. Tell me how two of you met?
>>
File: QT ez.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1367) Image search: [Google]
QT ez.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1367
I am friends with several alpha females. They dont have any good long term friends besides me because most guys fall in love with them or are intimidated and girls dont want alpha female friends. I am still a virgin nevertheless but I am just good with that kind of women. I meet up with them regulary, drink lots of wine with them and talk about relationship stuff (their relationships with chads of course).

pic related one of them which I know since school looks basically like this.
>>
>>27835292
>emotional tampon: the post
>>
>>27835266
We work together at some gas station. She told me I have the same smile as her ex boyfriend once, but that's all I can think of in regards to that.
>>
>>27835335
ayy me
>>
>>27835360
So that's definitely nothing serious. She's just fooling with you.
>>
File: 1457452969965.png (110 KB, 300x334) Image search: [Google]
1457452969965.png
110 KB, 300x334
>>27835292
>I am friends with several alpha females. They dont have any good long term friends besides me because most guys fall in love with them or are intimidated

Dude what am I reading

>alpha female
Care to elaborate? Are you doing this for any other reason than imaginary female attention? You're making the nectar even sweeter by calling them alpha.
>>
>>27835335
maybe. But it is interesting for me to see how they think. And its interesting how they sometimes cleary dont see what is going on when interacting with men.
I am friends with them and I have told them that its not more and not less. They like me and share not only their feelings when they feel down, but also want to share their happy feelings with me.
I am fine with that situation to be honest. The few girls I interact with on a regular basis are good people.
>>
File: 1458454585392.gif (630 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1458454585392.gif
630 KB, 200x200
>be decent to good looking guy
>want female friends
>they all develop feelings for me everytime
>have to friendzone or cut contact

I guess this is what women go through with men. Kinda sucks because I enjoy talking to some women on a platonic level. Something about getting to know the other gender's point of view. And you can't win because if you try to stay emotionally distant they take it as you playing hard to get. Where do I find NSA female friends senpai
>>
>>27835470
I like their attention thats true. But it is nothing more than friendship. Its the same as having a good male buddy.
I call them alpha because they had problems with women who were jealous of their social standing (queen bees, chad gf, etc) and a bunch of guys who were after them and tried to get inside their pants by beeing their friends.

english is not my first language so sorry for any misunderstandings. Its hard to explain this in english for me.
>>
every time i've made a female friend, they always stop talking to me after about two months. every time. happened about 5 times now. i find it very difficult to pick myself up to try again. as nice as it would be to have a female friend, easier to just give up and not bother.

i'm pretty much at the point where i simply don't believe there are any decent girls to be found on the internet. all of them are either flaky as fuck or catfish/mtf/gender issues
>>
It can work out just fine, all you need to do is treat them like an actual friend and not a potential girlfriend. Beta orbiters and spergs don't realize this and get bitter.

I think it's more difficult for a male-female friendship to get really close because there's always a little bit of tension even if neither of you are interested, other chicks like making things awkward with stuff like "Oh you two should hook up".
>>
They always stop reponding to me
I've been used as an emotional tampon many times
>>
>>27828031
I wish I had a irl male robot friend so we can stay indoors and watch x-files and play vidya all day.
>>
>>27835603
london pls bb
>>
>>27835560
Your English is fine m8 don't worry

Just never heard of alpha females before. Queen Bees and social standing, okay sure. Maybe some of them really are lonely but it still feels like they're using you
>>
>>27828031
I don't know I just have a gf
>>
File: 1446775224550.jpg (91 KB, 1400x721) Image search: [Google]
1446775224550.jpg
91 KB, 1400x721
>>27835564
Same here because they are fucked. They have 50 other guys to talk to. Once they lose interest they go onto the next.
>>
>>27828031
all my female friends are from the internet, and I didn't know hey were female until later.

It didn't really change anything. I treat em the same, calling them cucks or fags.
>>
I'm reasonably decent looking and i find most of the stuff most guys talk about to be distasteful, so i have a lot of female friends.

I think it takes a certain ability to "flirt" that isn't really flirting, the kind where if you pay attention it is abundantly clear to both parties that sex or romance is not on the table. I think having younger sister is good to learn this sort of nonsexual teasing.

Basically if you have a personality outside of wanting-to-fuck mode a lot of guys seem to be stuck in and are secure in your own skin, girls will like or at least not mind being friends with you.
>>
>honesty is insulting
>good chance you'll either fall for them and become an orbiter or be grossed out that they're a huge slut
>you'll realize how terrible women really are

Fastest red pill tbqh fambalam
>>
I don't have any female friends, but I do have a few female acquaintances, it's not that big a deal. My job is 90% female so I ended up interacting with a lot of them. Some are cool though, like talking to a guy.
>>
>>27832065
You're on r9k, the land of repressed homos and angry virgins that blame women for being too ugly/socially retarded to get laid.
>>
>>27835851
Fuck up whore you bring nothing to the table but tits and a wet hole.
>>
I have one friend who is female. She's very thoughtful and caring.
She's not vapid or boring at all. She'll send me very long texts and she has helped me stay sane.
>>
>>27835985
Lol but I'm a guy though. What made you infer that I was a girl
>>
>>27836030
And you're not with her because?
>>
Females- colleagues, "friends" and lovers have been a poison in my life.

It's not me either, because from my interactions with them, they are being toxic to their other male friends, colleagues and lovers.

I would rather spend my night with my male friends than anything else. Mixed crowds are the worst.

There's a specific female that I'll tolerate, the more butchy, non-normie female that knows she's not desired by anyone and is not trying to be.
>>
they are boring as fuck
>>
>>27828031
>>27828031

It feels like having a bro with a vagina. Also, if you friend zone a chick, for some reason she becomes more attracted to you. Idk why.
>>
>>27836030
She considers you her orbiter
>>
>>27828056
literally fuck off you attention starved tripfag. nobody gives a shit about your stupid opinions or attempts at humor.
>>
>>27836341
But he is right....
>>
File: 1450451973365.jpg (24 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
1450451973365.jpg
24 KB, 317x432
>make online friend
>shes a fembot
>sends me pic after 2 months
>ugly
>block her
>>
Even the rare few that are nice will generally just try and ruin your fun because they don't get it
>>
>>27836821
What do you mean ruin your fun?
>>
>>27836264
From reading this thread it seems that "orbiter" just means "friend but it's with a girl so she's being evil"
You seriously need to grow up and start treating women like people.
>>
I have a female friend. She's religious and currently engaged (20). Been friends with her for a few years now. She's naive and immature, and extremely small. I'm average height (5"10) but quite muscular, and I'm confident and streetwise enough to be respected. I like to tease her about being a child, and she teases me for having been in prison. Mutual friends say I treat her like I'm a protective older brother, and I know it's true because it's exactly what I try to do.
I love her. Not in a sexual way, not in a dirty way. She's like a child. When others see nativity and immaturity, I see purity and childlike honesty. I don't think I've ever felt like this about someone before. I get this urge to protect her, to make sure she never sees the bad of the world. That's the reason I don't hit on her, even when she was a bit tipsy and flirty. I feel disgusted at myself, for being everything bad in the world. Double dealing, violent, honorable maybe but still too... Dirty. When I see her, it's like seeing an angel.
Men can have friendships with women, I believe. But unless it's a father/daughter or brother/sister style relationship, it's got poor foundations, and there's going to be sexual tension.

tl;dr Bane rants about the relationship he has with his very own Talia
>>
>>27828031
I had one once, she was in a relationship with my roommate, who was one of my best friends, so I really had absolutely no desire to be in a relationship with her, although I did find her attractive.

She was actually a great friend, in a lot of ways I could relate to her better than my other friends, we'd stay up getting drunk and laughing at stupid shit like friends do, she was the only girl I've ever known who understood my sense of humour. At a party she was holding once I drank way too much and puked in the washroom for like a half hour straight, she came in to help me get to a room so I didn't black out on the bathroom floor then washed my clothes in the morning. I don't even think any of my male friends would have done something like that.

She told me once that she couldn't believe I didn't get any attention from girls, that made me feel really great.

Before I met her I thought men and women couldn't really be friends, but she changed my mind, she's a good person and a good friend.
>>
>>27837172
I don't really know why I said "I had one once", she's still my friend she has just moved away.
>>
File: feels grip.png (133 KB, 609x392) Image search: [Google]
feels grip.png
133 KB, 609x392
>>27833978
You're actually so right..

I'm currently at the possessive and jealous stage, but not because i want her (yes ofc i'm a man and feel like fucking any female i talk to and she's quite cute and hot, but that's not really the reason), but because she has changed me for another dude that wants to bang her and she doesn't realize this or maybe she does idk. She has abandoned me although she says she's sorry, but she keeps leaving me.
Plus, I don't think she likes him 'cause the guy is fucking ugly lol and she has a bf.

I just want that friendly company.. a reason to keep going on, to be happy.. she was the first female to treat me well.. at least the first year

ever since i joined the university, I don't feel happy at all, left behind all my friends from HS mainly because they went to different schools,etc. I enjoyed every sec with them, now I find myself alone and meaningless.

It's hard making friends.
>>
>>27828031
I have a female friend, shes my only friend and I lost interest in her a while ago. She's on a lot of meds that kills her sex drive so she never dates. I treat like I would treat any friend, although I feel a guilty a lot because she buys me things all the time and gives me rides. She knows I'm broke but still I don't want to use her.
>>
I had a female friend for several years. She was a Columbian woman a few years older than me that studied to be a doctor. We played Dungeons and Dragons together and socialized beyond that platonically,and it was nice to have someone to go to the movies and such with even though I had no real girlfriend for years. She had no boyfriend because she looked like Pepe here,but with long black hair and glasses,but I made a point to flirt with her as a humorous aside. The problem with us was I realized she didn't really respect me,since she became a child psychiatrist and I remained in a supermarket stocking shelves on graveyard shift. I admit to being under educated, but I have my store of wit and knowledge to amuse and enlighten, yet her general form of "conversation " wouls be to drone on incessantly about plots of TV shows I never saw. At one point she wanted me to.meet her at her medical school ,but since I had long hair and was generally freaky looking,ahe said,"If I see anyone I recognize there make believe you don't know me". That pissed me off ao much I refused to hang out with her outside of the D n D game for over a year,and even cut my hair short. But after a while I forgave her and things resumed. Until the next time.

We were at a Sci Fi con,and having a random conversation with people, one of which turned out to be another psychiatrist . And every time I opened my.mouth,she would cut me off,until even the guy we were talking to was confused to why she was doing that. I managed to drive a wedge into the conversation and made a witty reveleance to a subkect made minutes ago,which the guy got and appreciated,much to her chagrin, and afterwards as we were going home I felt the need to explain myself. I lnow I couldn't "talk shop" woth another doctor,but I was intelligent enough to contribute to the discussion in a general way and felt hurt by her lack of trust in me not to say something embarrassing to either of us. Her response? She didn't want to hear me -
>>
>>27838413
(Continued)

So I stopped seeing her completely. When a complete stranger has more importance to someone you knew and hung out with for years, helped her move 3 times,been there for her troubles and joys...to be so lirrelevant that your feelings are disregarded as inconvenient to your happiness,then its time to move on. I can't make people like me, I can't make people respect me,but I sure as Hell can spend my time with those who do and even being alone is better than bad company .
>>
>>27835292
>I am still a virgin nevertheless but I am just good with that kind of women
Absolute contradiction.
>>
My closest female friend is a girl I met in psych ward, she drinks a lot and so do I. when we usually hang out we drink and chill
I guess it feels pretty good senpai
>>
>>27836961
you are her emotional tampon, buddy.
>>
File: _250.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
_250.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
>add girl from here
>does nothing but juggle conversations
>claims she is lonely
>has conversations with about 50 people at once
>sends one word replies
>excepts you to carry the conversations and be the interesting one while adding nothing

dont even bother
>>
>>27828031
I had a female friend for a few months. I don't want to meet her and talk to her. She's a left wing, colored haired pleb.
>>
>>27840027
Been there. I'm good looking and had a Harem of fat chicks on snapchat. Felt like a vain piece of shit and deleted the app. I did still feel lonely though
>>
>>27840097
i dont know how they still claim to be lonely.
>>
Guy with female friends here

You can't be on the same wavelength and have the same taste and interests and discussions like you'd have with a male friend.

Most of my female friendships are based on a shared sense of humour, a shared group of friends or social life or interests.

Girls are fun to hang around if you can make eachother laugh and enjoy their female qualities in a platonic way. They can emotionally care for you in a different way that men do, almost in a nurturing way.
>>
>>27840441
>Most of my female friendships are based on a shared sense of humour, a shared group of friends or social life or interests.

sounds like garbage.. if you aren't fucking them it's a waste.
>>
>>27834157
Bergen County here
I don't see that many robots who say they live here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-iUqjmY7Pg
>>
It's pretty swood. Girls can be really chill.

There's this lesbian girl who I met on /soc/ who calls me onii-chan and sends me pictures of her in cosplay. She's really pretty too. It's kind of a relief actually; knowing that you don't have to worry about a relationship.
>>
Feels good until they ditch you because you don't make a move on them. Even though you only wanted to be friends.
>>
>>27836089
I don't want to be
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.