[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Asians are not even minorities"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 20
File: 1459995931190.jpg (141 KB, 720x969) Image search: [Google]
1459995931190.jpg
141 KB, 720x969
A nigger just posted this

"If you look at marginalized minorities Asians are not even minorities. They don't face much discrimination, and they have "Asian privilege." They make a ton more money than any other race, even Whites. They are super over represented at Ivy league colleges in America. They are super under represented in prison. Polls show that they think being Asian makes it easier to find a job. They call for more benefits and ride on the coat tails of BLM and never participate when the rest of us face discimination everyday. They are part of the white establishment putting us down for generations If he was black he'd be beat or shot I guarantee it. So sick and tired of people using Asians to show they're being tolerant to minorities throwaway for obvious reasons"

true?
>>
Yes Asians come last in the oppression olympics. However that negro doesn't understand what 'minority' means.
>>
>>27827542
>Standford
Not helping the dumb ape stereotype with that one
>>
>criminal = black minority
>>
File: 1459425932400.gif (675 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1459425932400.gif
675 KB, 480x270
Need a screencap this is too big to be believable
>>
>>27827816
its on leddit
>>
Everything in the Black "oppression" is either from the past, a lie, or brought on by themselves. God this is why no one likes niggers, they post this kind of stuff
>>
>>27827542

nigga needs to learn about controlled immigration. we only allow the best and the brightest to move to the US permanently, professors, engineers, etc. Is it any surprise that these nerd's children are also smart? Go to any asian country and there are plenty of idiots.

Asians on average are still dumber than whites, just the ones in the west have been pre-selected for intelligence and submissiveness
>>
>>27827542
Asian women are effectively treated like a different flavor of white women in the United States. Asian men definitely get their own brand of bullshit they have to deal with. They've got awful PR at the moment, and they aren't represented very much. Once they become a larger percentage of the population, that's gonna change. I'm black, and I think a lot of other blacks have gotten so used to being pandered to by the media they've lost sight of the bigger picture. Those "I'm oppresed!" bonus points aren't going to last forever.

Sadly, I don't think we as a race will ever get it together. More likely dumb niggers will continue to be dumb niggers.
>>
>>27827542
>live off minimum wage
They misspelled "welfare"
surprise
>>
>>27827966

I'm pretty racist, but every black person I've met with a college education has been okay.

We just need to force all black people in the US to go to college, and genocide the ones that refuse. I think that's fair.
>>
>that image
It always shocks me how much effort my fellow blacks put into making themselves feel scared and nihilistic.
>shot by police
Less than half of people killed by police were black. Most of those were criminals.

>discriminatory hiring
Only dubious studies have concluded this.

>minimum wage
This is caused by black people dropping out of high school at much higher rates than other groups.

>institutional racism
This is a boogeyman. The problems that disadvantage blacks are due to poverty and not da whiteman and his magic auto-oppression machine.

>slavery
200 years ago get over it.

>poor nieghbourhood
Whites who have children out of wedlock, drop out of highschool, fatherlessness etc suffer poverty at equal rates to blacks.

>malnurtrition
poverty again

>segregation
Fun fact 1 Many black businesses made a niche serving blacks during Jim Crow.
Fun fact 2 The last call for segregation was by a group of black university students in 2015 who wanted to have a hall and services all to themselves.

>gun violence
Is mainly black on black and is exacerbated by hostility against police in black communities.
>>
>>27827542
Malnutrition is a pretty serious issue though
>>
Stop doing nigger shit, and do what Asians do.
>>
File: 1438983839884.jpg (108 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1438983839884.jpg
108 KB, 400x400
SJWs tend to ignore Asians unless directly comparing them to Whites, so yeah, pretty true.
>>
File: 1453918709477.png (34 KB, 500x232) Image search: [Google]
1453918709477.png
34 KB, 500x232
>>27827542
The only problem asians have is being short. Being tall and asian is just $1000 from white status. Being tall and black is just being normal white guy tier
>>
>>27827542
>can spell "institutional racism" but can't spell "inequality" or "Stanford"
>>
>>27827878
>controlled immigration

Aye, this anon's got it right. Asians enjoy a luxurious existence here (comparatively speaking) because they are mostly from rich families who immigrated to have a better life. They're pampered, disciplined, educated, informed, etc. etc. These are the Asians we western folk are familiar with. There are obviously exceptions, but when you look at college populations and westernized Asians at large, you get the image in OP.

Now if you actually went to an Asian country the story is very different. Asians are some of the most oppressed and exploited people in the world. Especially East Asian countries that followed lock-stock-and-barrel the capitalist model of the west and forced a massive amount of people into horrible labor conditions. Asians are a pretty fucked group unless they're rich.

The point is you're looking at a highly contaminated sample of people when you look at the Asians living in America. These are rich, successful people, and that's why they're here.
>>
>>27827542
I love it when minorities fight each other

keeps us whites stronger
>>
>>27827542
>implying minority means being born a shit race

asians are a minority because they are not the majority of the american population. if asians became more populous than white people then they would stop being a minority and become the majority
>>
Asians were put down as harder or harder than blacks. Tons of laws to specifically targeting their people, limiting their immigration, using them as disposable labor for dangerous jobs, hell fucking internment camps.

The big difference is that asians are, like "real minorities", overwhelmingly unintelligent and violent on average. Asians faced the exact same challenges as any other minority, but they actually rose above them. This infuriates blacks because it means they can't actually blame all their problems on muh oppression.
>>
File: 1458268291290.jpg (130 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458268291290.jpg
130 KB, 640x640
I've been saying this for a few years now and I'm glad other people are catching on.

You're next, chinks.

After the left grows bored of vilifying the white race, they'll set their sights on you: the race that's even smarter and richer than the evil whites. It'll be glorious to no longer be the world's punching bag desu. Get fucked faggots. You haven't come to our aid in our time of need. You haven't defended us. No, you played along, gladly played the "boohoo oppressed minority PoC :'(" card to get what you wanted. Well, no longer. The tables are turning. Open your slanty eyes and prepare for the storm.
>>
>>27828194
Everything people complain about in regards to black people pales with the behavior of the common Chinese.
>>
>>27827542
Asians work hard and become successful. That's why they are awesome.

t. white guy
>>
This only applies if you're an Asian woman. Asian men get a lot of shit. A lot of the shit comes from their own women
>>
File: 1451398074470.jpg (343 KB, 1109x1355) Image search: [Google]
1451398074470.jpg
343 KB, 1109x1355
>>27828293
you think asians wud take shit from niggers?
>>
>>27828293
>You're next, chinks.
Good I say. Racial guilt is...not really a thing most Asians understand.
>>
>>27828022
topkek mate, topkek xD
>>
>economic in equality

Jesus Christ niggers are dumb
>>
File: 1388826908508.png (454 KB, 885x728) Image search: [Google]
1388826908508.png
454 KB, 885x728
>>27827542
What hard work and not acting like a moneky gets you somewhere?

Who would have guessed

Actually Asians are very discriminated against when it comes to academia
>>
>>27827542
Asians don't cause half the crime in the United States
>>
File: 1460433432651.jpg (26 KB, 500x580) Image search: [Google]
1460433432651.jpg
26 KB, 500x580
>>27828372
>>27828375
You think white people fifty years ago would have put up with today's white-hating culture? Of course not, but it's a slow, subtle process. Your women, like ours, are emotional and easy to sway. The left will infect you through them. Then they'll get your kids through the educational system and academia. Through television and the internet. Not to mention Canada and how much of a liberal shithole it is today, boasting a huge Chinese population. The brainwashing has already started.

In only a few decades, you'll be just as cucked as we are today. Hope I live to see it.
>>
>>27828571
trust me
asians do not love niggers
no matter where they are born
>>
>>27828571
I dunno, I don't think the SJW movement has much longer until it implodes. SJWs are already turning on their masters, the jews, because jews are privileged.
>>
File: 1460321233881.png (124 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460321233881.png
124 KB, 791x1024
>>27828594
And neither did white people. But look at how quickly things have changed. Asians are not impervious from brainwashing. Their children are not impervious from being forcefed guilt and historical revisionism by their professors. They will fall, and they will fall soon.
>>
File: 1460457965869.jpg (3 KB, 125x106) Image search: [Google]
1460457965869.jpg
3 KB, 125x106
>>27828783
asians are not controlled by jews
>>
>>27828783
this
Until the 50s most whites thought niggers were a different species. Even in the 50s black people usually had to go to vets instead of actual doctors(which pissed off pet owners who didn't want dirty nigger germs making their dogs sick)
>>
>>27828835
in china there are books like "how to make money like the jews" "Jewish money saving techniques" and so on. Hell Japan wanted to give the Jews a homeland
>>
File: 1460411885291.gif (47 KB, 390x379) Image search: [Google]
1460411885291.gif
47 KB, 390x379
>>27828923
read my words

Asians
Hate
NIGGERS

FUCK
>>
>>27828938
And you can brainwash them. I've convinced some asian girls to take a black dick
>>
>>27827542
Nigger gets BTFO trying to compare his "culture" to Asian culture

It's a culture problem, not a race problem. WHY DOES NO ONE SAY THIS! If trump is elected will he start calling these fucks out on their shit?
>>
>black high school dropout cant get a 6 figure salary
racism!!
>black guy has to face consequences for doing stupid shit
racism!!
>black guy goes to jail for breaking the law
racism!!
>don't find a black person attractive
racism!!
fuck niggers, seriously.
>>
>>27828138
not a problem when you get all of your education in american and come back to china to make money there
>>
>>27828534
>Actually Asians are very discriminated against when it comes to academia
yeah, well it beats being treated like a nigger
also beats being a whitecuck with no sense of ethnic pride or history
so
>>
>>27828938
Lmao look at this poor chink in denial. It's going to happen within your lifetime. You're going to pay thousands of dollars to put your kids through school just so they can learn all about Asian atrocities and get told that Asians are the root of all the world's evil. The fact that the Chinese are literally recolonizing Africa as we fucking speak, in the year of le funny British man John Oliver, 2016, is not helping your case in any way. Better get used to checking your privilege, boy.
>>
Asian men clearly have it the worst in America. They are portrayed horribly pretty much everywhere. Most jokes about them are something they can't even control like their accents, looks, or dicks. No matter how hard they try to go out and get fit and become incredibly rich, they will always be known as the small effeminate asian guy.

Not only that but now they suffer the same problem as other white people. Getting negative priority in college admissions and the job market who choose blacks and hispanics over them.
>>
>>27829017
China has very little class mobility. They seriously have to stay here to make something of themselves
>>27829018
I'm black and I get sexually harassed by women. It's great
>>
>>27829018

>with no sense of ethnic pride or history

It's been pretty much illegal for whitey to do that since 1945. I'd take pride in my culture and race if it wasn't racist to simply say "I want my children to look like me and share my ideals!"

Good goy
>>
>>27829019
>recolonizing
Chinese people are too practical too feel some sort of guilt. And the government already censors and brainwash their citizens, in a way. If the government were to push some Jewish narrative, it would have to be either be very subtle or a revolution to completely replace the government and be replaced with Jewish controlled government.
>>
>>27827542
asian girls are made for black dick
>>
File: 1433016484940.jpg (1 MB, 4048x2720) Image search: [Google]
1433016484940.jpg
1 MB, 4048x2720
>>27829018
if you act like a nigger your get treated like a nigger. Surprise, most stereotypes exist for a reason.

You think the Asians are smart stereotype came out of no where?

>India is producing the the most engineers AND doctors with China is producing more engineers per capita then any other significant country
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_top_international_rankings_by_country
>Asians in the USA have the highest GPA out of any ethnicity
http://www.nationsreportcard.gov/hsts_2009/race_gpa.asp?tab_id=tab2&subtab_id=Tab_1
>Indians in the USA are the highest payed ethnicity, even surpassing jews
http://www.pewforum.org/2009/01/30/income-distribution-within-us-religious-groups/
>Asians have the highest SAT scores
https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2015/09/03/sat-scores-drop-and-racial-gaps-remain-large

Its almost funny that Asians in the USA were treated the same as blacks but through hard work they made it to the top while the blacks are still screaming muh oppression

As for whites with no pride... You must be hanging out with the wrong group of people then. Whites are still proud and hard working, you just have to avoid the pathetic self loathing ones with no goals but to smoke weedz and pass college.
>>
File: hillary-clinton-04-435.jpg (56 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-04-435.jpg
56 KB, 435x580
Is she right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib_VIGWFufk
>>
They're over represented at ivy league schools because they earn their way there, something niggers don't understand.
>>
>>27829376
It's not even like they are purposefully over represented. Hell, they're trying to get rid of them.
>>
>>27829334
>Its almost funny that Asians in the USA were treated the same as blacks
blacks were/are considered a different species. Many doctors wouldn't see black patients so blacks had to visit vets. Even then the vet had to careful so that white pet owners didn't have to worry that niggers would get their dogs sick
>>
>>27827542
>WE WUZ VICTIMS AN SHEIIT
we get it, we get it. No matter affirmative action or representation, Blacks will never be satisfied and how dare you try to edge in on their victimization.
>>
>>27828297

Jesus oh my god they are so awful. Aaaaacccckkkkkkkkk!
>>
>>27827542
>They are super under represented in prison.
This literally doesn't even make sense.
Are niggers really so stupid they think everyone commits crimes so there would be equal representation of races in prison?
Maybe that's why niggers are so violent and commit so much crime. They are so stupid they assume they are going to prison anyways so they might as well do the crime.

Fuck I'm mad. What does the nigger want the government to do? Just start randomly arresting innocent asians "for equality"?
>>
>>27827542
I am a Chinese male and can confirm that I see white people that are more oppressed than me.

I die a little inside whenever I hear others fighting for my rights.
>>
Asians are really the only other race that puts effort into their lives and strive to be productive members of society, so that means they're trying to put da blackies down.
>>
>black person can't walk down the street without fear of being shot by police

>I can't walk down the street without fear of being shot and/or mugged by blacks
>>
>>27827542
>economic in equality
>>
>>27829534
t. whitest guy alive
>>
>>27827542

The the early generations of asian americans persevered in the face of racism and climbed their way up to high society through hard work and studying, they put work and effort into bettering themselves as a community, so naturally they're part of the evil white oppressors.
>>
File: joo74.png (372 KB, 439x491) Image search: [Google]
joo74.png
372 KB, 439x491
The endgame is them to start hating their true oppressors. Another shoah is on the horizon
>>
>>27828138
I don't believe that this graph is real. 1 inch of height is only 2000 dollars in earnings.

I think being tall and Asian automatically exempts you from stereotypes though.
>>
>>27827542
>chinese exclusionary act
>internment camps
>harder to get into ivy league schools because all the other asian applicants have insane sat scores

>only beta guys in stem have yellow fever

oh well I guess it's nice to be considered attractive by some people at least
>>
File: 1436868547242.jpg (143 KB, 633x1812) Image search: [Google]
1436868547242.jpg
143 KB, 633x1812
>>27829431
Well funny you bring that up because blacks actually do have different medical make up. I wont go into genetics as that is still uncertain science but we both know which way that points. However blacks do have different normal blood composition levels when compared to most other races.

However the the discrimination faced by the asians in America, and even by the irish was on par with the blacks at that time. All groups had no education provided to them, faced massive employment discrimination, and were forced to work on 'slave' wage. Each group had massive crime problems and yet today the irish are a celbrated people with many figures in high positions and the asians are the highest educated group in the USA but somehow the blacks are still killing each other in the street.

With hard work comes reward anon, being a cry baby screaming muh X gets you no where.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 600x420
>>27828534
I'm no liberal faglord but I'd REALLY like to see the % of whites that apply to medical school and the % of blacks. When is the last time you saw a black doctor? I honestly can't confidently saw that I've even seen one. Is it really that crazy for a college to accept most blacks that apply? They would be stupid not to when the majority of blacks don't even fucking graduate highschool, they're only getting the cream of the crop, the very top teir blacks that exist in society applying for their schools. Meanwhile every white middle class white kid is expected to get a 4.0 and grow up to be a doctor or a lawyer so Universities are overloaded with applicants, so they'll only accept the really special ones.

Also I am in no way a supporter of affirmative action, it's retarded to game the system in favor of the weaker teams. Just because the Cleveland Browns suck ass doesn't mean that every touchdown they make should be worth 12 points and the field goal 2. They don't deserve to go to the Super Bowl on the basis that they suck. If they kept doing that then every team in the NFL would compete to be the shitiest in the league and draft the worst players every year so they could get the same treatment the Browns got. Eventually we would get a league of decrepit 84 year old Jewish men with onset Alzheimer's coaching teams made up of foreigners that don't speak english and think they're playing soccer (basically the post office)
>>
>>27829645
The early generations of asian americans weren't stripped of their culture, forcibly separated from their families, and forbidden from forming their own communities until they were forced to stay in their own communities with no in between.

It's really fucking weird how people keep trying to compare first generation asian immigrants with x generation african slave descendants.
It's really not the same playing field the and you shouldn't expect it to be , similar to how you don't expect someone born to a poor family to "just catch up" to someone who was born to a rich family. Sure, the poorfag can "work hard" but then they are only at where the rich kid started. If the rich kid works hard too the gap just gets wider.
>>
>>27829094
They've earned that position by refusing to participate in American society and culture. Black people have a subculture. Black people are famous musicians, famous athletes, famous actors, politicians, and so on. Hispanic people are the same way. So are white people. Those three races are the participants in American culture. They're the ones that are actually contributing things to the image that we project to the rest of the world. What do Asians do? They don't play sports, they don't make music, they aren't involved in politics (hell they don't even vote), they don't act or direct or make any noteworthy art, they don't do jack fucking shit that would EARN them a respected position in American society. You know what they do? They go to school, they make money. That's it. That's all Asians do here, they use our country as one big ATM. No noteworthy contributions to our history. No noteworthy contributions to our culture. They DESERVE to be considered boring and nerdy and meek. That's essentially what they've been for the ~70 years that they've been here in significant numbers. If slants want things to change maybe they should do something to bring the Asian American image to the forefront of American culture. Create some Asian role models in a field that isn't academics, contribute something beyond fucking Chinese takeout. Start actually being a part of America and forming your own narrative within American history and culture instead of just treating this place as the landmass that you happen to live on. Or don't and continue to be treated as the worthless bargain bin whites that you are, I don't really give a fuck.
>>
>>27829685

Kinda true, I'm a 6'3" asian guy, got into an ivy league school with lower GPA than my other asian friends.

They were super butthurt, I guess I wrote a better essay kek.
>>
>>27829762
I once went to a black woman doctor. ONCE
>>
File: no_irish.jpg (220 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
no_irish.jpg
220 KB, 600x600
>>27829762
So if everyone had an audi and you had the choice between an audi or kia for the same price you would chose the kia because there are less of them?

Dont worry tho its the best cream of the crop kia
>>
>>27829781
you're right, they werent even here. in other words, they came here with nothing, often not even a grasp of the english language and turned out more successful then niggers.

funny what hard work can do
>>
>>27829781
>blacks dont have work ethic cuz we aint got no culture mang
>>
>>27829755
>was on par with the blacks at that time
no it wasn't and it still isn't. Black people are literally treated like animals. Most white people think of blacks the way /pol/ does. Nobody in the 19th century or 20th century suggested asians be considered a different species than whites or that complete genocide was an answer. Hard work doesn't matter when you aren't considered human
>>
>>27829762

That's because most of them stay just long enough to cash out the pel grant.
>>
>>27829805
Exactly, universities are still accepting WAY more whites and asians than Hispanics and blacks in yearns of total numbers, and they're definitely aren't any classes with multiple Jamal's, if someone can prove me wrong I will change my mind.
>>
>>27829762
Why pick someone less qualified just for the sake of forcing diversity? Jesus Christ, it actually frightens me that people unironically prefer equality of outcome to equality of opportunity.
>Yo hol up my boi Jamal got a 1000 on his SAT dat nigga's a jeenyus an he black too so let him in 2 Harvard med school y'all or else y'alls rayciss
>>
>>27829887
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozawa_v._United_States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind

tl;dr asians literally weren't even allowed to become US citizens until the 60s because the law only allowed blacks and whites to naturalize

you're right, their discrimination wasn't on par with blacks at the time. it was worse.
>>
>>27829781
I'm so glad someone else said it for me this time.
>>27829865
This doesn't address the argument at all and it ignores several points, it's like you didn't even finish reading the comment. You're small minded and irrational.

It's not hard to learn a language btw
>>
>>27829856
Would take the audi if it's the price of a Kia, and then immediately turn around and sell it and buy a cheap and fun used car and put the rest of the money in the bank because fuck shitty German cars.
>>
>>27829950
>It's not hard to learn a language btw
yo bix nood bop de bo-diddly this be some straight #facts u feel me niqqa?
>>
>>27829865
>in other words, they came here with nothing,
Protip: Boats can carries things other than people
Protip: Culture is more than the clothes you wear and the music you like. Culture can give you information that would be relevant to starting your own businesses and maintaining a community. See: philosophy, which is part of culture.

Asian immigrants didn't start from zero any more than the initial american colonists did, you stupid fuck.

>>27829875
Nice strawman. And blacks do have a form of "work ethic", it's just for shit that is inherently limited and lottery tier like sports and music.
>>
>>27829950
There is no argument, only about a third of what you said was actually true. The rest is anecdotal bullshit.
>>
>>27827542
>standford
>segregration
>discriminatory hiring practices
>all blacks live in poor neighborhoods and live on minimum wage
>blacks cain't walk da streets without bein afraid of gettin shot by a cracka cop
the person who made this is a literal retard
>>
>>27827542

per the social justice rule of "it's ok to punch up"

that is why this is ok

since Asians outperform everyone in school and economically.
>>
>>27829981
Yeah you're right, I'm sure the intricate knowledge of building mudhuts and putting giant spikes in your nose would have been incredibly useful in america
>>
>>27829945
>it was worse.
so being considered a different species and getting lynched is not as bad as a few crappy immigration laws? The racism blacks received is the worst one can get. Nobody has ever had worse. I honestly don't feel ashamed of the violent crime blacks do because it's pretty much karma. We have no reason to follow a social contract that offers us nothing
>>
>>27829887
wrong

pls refer to post >>27829945

did the asians make excuses like this to get on top? No, stop
>>
>>27830035
>nobody has ever had it worse than black people in 1800's america

You are a child.
>>
>>27830005
I was thinking the same thing. Unless Standford is some kinda even more prestigious university than Stanford.

But then again, baiting so....
>>
>>27829875
>>27830029
regardless of how lazy blacks are or aren't, the way they were brought into America sure as hell didn't help

No people can succeed without an ethnicity - a sense of who they are, where they
came from, and what keeps them going. "Black" isn't an ethnicity - Zulu is, Yoruba is, Hausa is... "White" isn't an ethnicity either, and look at what's happened to every country that buys into the empty universalism of "white" or "European" - owned by the Jews (who have kept their ethnic sense), cucked by Muslims or spics, doing nothing but stagnating...

American blacks are mongrel mixes, taken from all across Africa, intermingled by slaveholders, and stripped of a history. Of fucking course they can't succeed in American given those conditions. Of fucking course their best attempt at culture is a degenerate criminal bizzle nizzle; it was created without any wisdom from past generations. If you look at Africans who come here from Africa, they do pretty damn well in the American system, and we know what Africa is like nowadays. Because they at least have the prerequisites to potentially succeed. American blacks do not.
>>
>>27830055

no, a tumblr leftist.

which is pretty much the same thing i guess
>>
>>27830035
>We have no reason to follow a social contract that offers us nothing
But you've got no problem with taking the handouts.
>>
>>27829990
>only a third
Everything I posted is trufax, learn 2 reading comprehension
>stripped of culture
Holy shit slaves weren't even allowed to keep their names. Fact.
>Forcibly separated from families
Slaves were sold, not always by the bunch. Families were forcibly separated. Another fact.
>Forbidden from forming their own communities
Self evident, I shouldn't even need to explain this.
>Until suddenly they were forced to stay within their own communities
Segregation. Also don't need much explaining.

Out of all of these, the only that really applies to Asians are segregation
>>27830029
>Building your homes out of dead plants
Disgusting desu
>Piercing your flesh then sticking metal with shiny rocks attached to the end through them
Piercings are thing in the white first world too you know.
It's really sad that /pol/ says things like this but don't even realize that there are analogues even in modern civilization.
>lip discs
>gauges
Both are pretty savage tier senpai
>>
>>27830079
That and with other immigrants, you get the brightest and most ambitious.

With the Africans we got the ones that the rest of them wanted to get rid of.
>>
>>27830055
name any time another race was considered a kind of ape.
>>27830041
>did the asians make excuses like this to get on top? No, stop
Black people have a good excuse. We are not considered human so we don't have to abide by any morals. Animals don't need morals
>>
>>27830035
>being considered a different species
hollywood-induced hyperbole. in terms of acceptance into american society, blacks were actually the trailblazer minorities. treated better than anyone else. you were allowed to become US citizens sooner than any other non-white racial group.
>getting lynched
because nobody but blacks have ever been attacked on racial grounds right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_massacre_of_1871
>a few crappy immigration laws
been racially banned from entering the country and those who managed to get here being denied citizenship is "a few crappy immigration laws"? funny, blacks didn't have to go through any of that. you were considered full US citizens and anyone of African descent could come here and naturalize. Africa was always exempt from exclusionary immigration legislation in the early 20th century e.g. the Asian Exclusion Act. sounds like you were pretty PRIVILEGED
>>
>>27830096
>But you've got no problem with taking the handouts.
We also have a lot of places we can't visit because we'll be killed if we step foot there. Most of the northwest for example
>>
File: 1213826253400.jpg (61 KB, 465x620) Image search: [Google]
1213826253400.jpg
61 KB, 465x620
>>27827542

I think there's some truth to that. The East came into contact with the West as a civilization at a similar level of tech and with a similar outlook towards the world along with the ability to stand up for itself. Our ideas about race (us being white people) are based in our shared history with those people, and our history with Asian people was that they're similar enough to us to earn our instant respect and powerful enough to hold their own.

Certainly not the experience we had with the natives of the Americas.
>>
>>27830157
>hollywood-induced hyperbole
look at 4chan for examples of how most people think of blacks.
Blacks were excluded from immigration bans because they couldn't get here in large numbers
>>
>>27830172
I grew up in Baltimore. White guy. Couldn't walk through half the city w/o being robbed or killed. So tell me about it.

NO ONE can go anywhere they want w/ impunity. No one.
>>
>>27830172
The same could be said for every other race in America regarding thousands of neighborhoods and projects across the U.S.
>>
>>27830139
As another anon pointed out asians were not treated as humans in USA either >>27829945

Anyways good attitude, no wonder Africa never got anywhere. Enjoy being colonized by the Asians in the 21st century.
>>
>>27830226
Blacks can't even walk through other black neighborhoods in a lot of cities w/o it getting territorial.
>>
File: hmhmhmmm.jpg (10 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
hmhmhmmm.jpg
10 KB, 186x186
>>27827878
> Asians on average are still dumber than whites
> still believing in the white supremacy meme in 2016
> still not understanding that whites culture just breeds stupid closeted neetfag scum like you
> still actually feels good about being white

oh someone hold me pls
>>
>>27830212
except how people "think" is irrelevant. i mean for the record people used to "think" the exact same thing about asians, about how they were evil little beady eyed parasites who were trying to subvert american culture. but really, what's relevant is legislation. black people simply did not face the same level of legal discrimination in the US as asians did. you can't argue that point, it's fact, it's easily observable. you were considered part of the nation. you were granted citizenship. you never suffered immigration bans like Asians did under the Asiatic Barred Zone Act, for example. they had it worse than you, that's just a flat out fact.
>>
Go ahead. Push the Asians to our side.
>>
>>27830286
There aren't quotas for schools and jobs where you are somehow not a minority even though you're a minority.

Blacks just can't hack it. We all know it.
>>
>>27830253

>this naive
>never been to any part of asia before
>doesn't have a real job yet
>still probably either lives at home or rents like a pleb

I've been to japan china and indonesia, that's where my experience and opinion comes from. Where have you been you fucking child?

Asians are not smarter than white people, only asians that live in the US or european countries are smarter on average. This is because they are SELECTED FOR THEIR INTELLIGENCE BEFORE THEY CAN BECOME CITIZENS.
>>
>>27830127
>muh genetic determinism
Stop believing everything the alt-right tells you.
>>
>>27830229
>Enjoy being colonized by the Asians in the 21st century.
We are literally a different species so this is a good attitude. Also we can't be colonized because we aren't human. We never "owned" the land just like bears don't control forests
>>
>>27830486
genes determine everything
Blacks are genetically chimpanzees and Asians are the most evolved race. I'm black and I'm not ashamed to admit I'm not a human. I find it arousing
>>
>>27827542
This shit is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>27830533

asian detected. nice try you racist fuck.
>>
>>27830533

Probably feels so great cumming in tight asian pussy huh
>>
>>27828534
The only thing that makes this worse is that the averge mcat for accepted students is 33. 27-29 is considered a shit tier score
>>
>>27829805
>>27829762
>>27828534
So does this mean if I'm looking for a new doctor I should specifically find an Asian or white male if under 40?

What about Dentists?
>>
>>27830550
No I'm black and I don't think blacks are human. It's kind of liberating because I can just do whatever and feel good.
>>27830556
I'm a 22 yr old virgin pushing 23 in a couple of months.
>>
>>27827542
The difference is perfectly clear, the asian person didn't spend their time selling drugs, killing and raping people but studying instead you delusional nigger. You're doing it to yourself. Think about it next time your steal something or kill someone instead of applying to one of the thousand programs designed to fix the lives of violent niggers just like you.

Why do black people do this shit, it's more pathetic than tumblr and /r9k/. Even the most delusional feminist is less pathetic than black professional victims.

M-muh slavery
You weren't even born you idiot.
>>
File: image0.jpg (96 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
image0.jpg
96 KB, 596x628
>>27830454
> getting all triggered as fuck when someone points out your flaws
> working in the finance industry after a good local education and probably earning more than you ever will
> turns to personal attacks because woe there's nothing better to talk about
> implying that smart Asians don't go to other places or stay in Asia

i live in asia you little fucking shit
you haven't even replied to the fucking fact that Asians are more intelligent on average, I don't even fucking care if they reside in the states or not
boy am I fucking glad that I rejected my transfer to NY, wouldn't want to be meeting uneducated autists like you

enjoy getting triggered senpai
>>
>>27829781
>you don't expect someone born to a poor family to "just catch up" to someone who was born to a rich family.

Yet it's common as fuck in the Asian community. For my community in Hawaii, it usually went: field worker in the 20s->2nd gen blue collar shit factory job in the 40s-50s-> 3rd+ gen kid who gets to go to college, works their ass off and becomes a doctor/dentist/pharmacist/lawyer/engineer. Imagine dealing with dental school admissions in the 30s-40s in the midwest (while being Japanese) like my granduncles.

The kids might have grown up in a 1br room with 4 other siblings and their parents, but they made shit happen through sheer hard work and motivation, something completely lacking in the black community. I've only seen the same work ethic from black people when they were recent immigrants, other than that- its just "muh oppression"
>>
>>27830797

Oh, you're an asian man LOL

Okay carry on, nothing you say can hurt me because I've fucked and came inside so many of your women.
>>
>>27829797
Asian-anon here.

The Asian population has the second smallest amount of Asians in the US, where the Native Americans are last.

This explains why there's not a lot of Asians portrayed in the media, you ignorant fuck... Go kill yourself.
>>
>>27827542
>Standford
Yare yare daze
>>
>>27827542
chink women love the BBC
>>
>>27829797
>black musicians
>athletes
>politicians
lmao
>>
>>27830607
You're really taking your chances since affirmative action exists,but one of the smartest guys i knew in college was some giant light skinned looking tyrone from curacao who skipped 4 grades
>>
>>27829797
So all those Asian doctors and surgeons should stop saving lives and start rapping instead?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>27828293
>implying I don't know this already

I'm probably an extreme minority, but I am strongly against any social justice bullshit. For fuck's sake, I'm even asked why I "defend" white people despite being Asian. It will probably be a while before it really affects Asians though. We're only 6% of the population or some shit.
>>
Asian pride world wide
we will be the new masters of the world, while you niggers will remain as slaves.
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.