[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are adult men on 4chan RIGHT NOW who can't even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11
File: yourenemy.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
yourenemy.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>there are adult men on 4chan RIGHT NOW who can't even FUCKING DRIVE or are AFRAID to

Hahahahah holy shit
>>
I certainly wouldn't drive that hideous ford focus
>>
>>27824075
>adult
>men

If you don't know how to drive you can't claim either.
>>
Well when you look for them and come to their board, yeah. Personally I am mentally disabled and not allowed to drive.
>>
>>27824143
Hahahahahaha you epileptic homo
>>
>>27824123

That includes your great-great-great-great grandfather.
>>
>>27824168
He could drive a horse and cart, I know this as he was a farmer.

Next point, autismo?
>>
>>27824157
Personally it never bothered me.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>27824123
Fair enough, I guess this makes me a
>teen
>girl
Which is all I ever wanted!
Thank you!
>>
Driving a car is just a means to get from point A to point B. Many people use public transportation or can simply walk to work. Driving cars isn't even fun, if you want fun then you take a motorcycle out on the weekends.
>>
File: 1455569058352.png (209 KB, 3757x2411) Image search: [Google]
1455569058352.png
209 KB, 3757x2411
>>27824075

i cant understand how there are americunts afraid to drive a car. 99% OF THEIR CARS HAVE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, IT'S LITERALLY LIKE VIDYA.

MANUAL 4 LIFE, FAGGOTS
>>
File: 1445025511888.jpg (200 KB, 1086x1077) Image search: [Google]
1445025511888.jpg
200 KB, 1086x1077
>>27824075
Why are you so mean? I know I'm pathetic already.
>>
>>27824200
Top kek

Yuropoor detected
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 500x375
>>27824200
>Our nation's great public transportation system frees me from the corporate shackles of driving an automobile.

>pulls up to side of the road
>removes helmet and applies crumpled fedora
>m'lady do you want to ride on my hog?
>>
>>27824216

Maybe I have a hyperactive imagination and imagine all the possible fuckups steamrolling pedestrians on the sidewalk and living in prison for the rest of my life on manslaughter charges.
>>
there are men on here right now that are being trained by high level ninjas, and travel only by foot
>>
i drive with authority like a boss.
>>
I live in Paris so not know how to drive isn't an issue. Actually, most of my friends don't know how to drive or don't have any driver's license.
Not living in a shithole makes me a child ?
>>
>>27824075
I feel bad for a friend of mine that's afraid to drive, I understand because my city has a reputation for being one of the most dangerous to drive in, not everyone has a good mentor to teach them how to drive safely and I'm glad my dad was there to teach me, I drive extremely well now and all of my friends feel comfortable with me giving them rides to places out of state or out of town .
>>
File: cz75 compact with wood grips.jpg (165 KB, 1023x769) Image search: [Google]
cz75 compact with wood grips.jpg
165 KB, 1023x769
>>27824277
And they still get wrecked by lol9mm.

Fucking weebs.
>>
americans are children
>>
no, you dont see ninjas, they only move when you sleep.
>>
File: 1459481855064.png (159 KB, 476x345) Image search: [Google]
1459481855064.png
159 KB, 476x345
>>27824267
I have my permit and can't drive with anyone else in the car. Once I imagine a potential fuckup leading to the deaths of everyone in the car I can't stop and have a panic attack.
>>
>>27824267
Not the guy you're replying to but I was afraid of that too before I started taking lessons. In reality you have perfect control over the car and it can't go off the road unless you steer it yourself. Also in my country automatic transmission is also the norm but it really doesn't matter because either way you control where the car goes.

Of course, the car itself must be properly maintained and everything.
>>
>>27824307
And said children run the world.
>>
>>27824388

*white american youth
>>
>>27824280
>paris
>not a shit hole
>>
i cant drive and don't want to
>>
>>27824371

I've driven before but it's just stressful as fuck. I have high stress hormone levels just sitting still. I did get a permit for the first time since I was 22. I still get chauffeured around most of the time.
>>
>>27824123

So by default I'm a loli? Noice.
>>
>>27824307
and eurocucks don't into freedom.
Your point is?
>>
>>27824469
Well that's a different story I guess. I was afraid at first but now driving is one of the things I enjoy most (even though I'm still learning). It's a bit stressful when I drive in residential areas where people could emerge from behind cars and shit and just the thought of hitting them scares me, but most of the time it's cool. Also pretty fun when you have no regard for your own life so you don't give a fuck about close call situations.
>>
File: 1454880755510.jpg (22 KB, 433x499) Image search: [Google]
1454880755510.jpg
22 KB, 433x499
>tfw got my forklift license before I got my car license.
>>
Driving is about the simplest task in life to do. The only people who have trouble with it are women, for obvious reasons.

You'd have to be retarded to be male and not know how to drive.
>>
I've been considering learning for a while, but yeah I am anxious, doesn't help I have anxiety/depression so I have no motivation most of the time and when I do I get scared.
>>
>>27824075
I can drive, I just never go my license. I have driven before when learning to drive years ago, but I hate it and the drivers around here are terrible so it's scary.

I live in a large metropolitan area, so I can get pretty much anywhere I need to using public transit, walking, biking, or getting a ride from someone/taking a taxi.
>>
>>27824857

It's the simplicity that scares me. With a simple foot press and hand turn, I can do some serious damage. It's hard to relax.
>>
>>27824857
I'm more likely to find a loser male that can't drive than a woman who can't drive.
>>
I do want to fucking drive, I fucking hate public transportation, it's horrible, buses take to much time to arrive, or they're to fucking full.

I barely have driven myself, mostly because I get anxious driving a car which is not mine.

I been fucking counting the days until I finished this fucking semester so I can go fucking wage cuck myself almost death to save the most money before going back to university.

My goal is buying my own car, a good expensive car, so I can learn by myself and with style.

I already have half the money.

I'm 22 and I still haven't bought my own car, I hate being a fucking public transport cuck.

god speed anons.
>>
>>27824075
Well I grew up in Manhattan. I have no need for a car but I play to get a licence later on.
>>
>>27824899

Do you cook? It seems like cutting a slice of bread or searing a steak would be even scarier than driving to me. I cook and drive without dying though so I think the dangers are exaggerated.
>>
>>27824371

>driving class

Lmao, is this fucking SpongeBob? Did your teacher poof up and say why anon why when you crashed?
>>
>>27825069
Maybe in your shit country, nigger.
>>
>>27825423
No you retard, it's because not every country allows its citizens to teach themselves how to drive. You must have a driving instructor and he teaches you everything.
>>
>>27824168
yeah his great great great great grandfather could hunt wild game, travel across the land without a gps, and would generally have been a badass motherfucker by todays standards. He gets a pass
>>
>>27824267
Here's a fun game you little autist, think about how many times that happens. Can't think of one? Ok, now think about why that may be.
>>
Why does it have to be so expensive? I want to get a car and use it more than just commuting but insurance discourages it.

Anyway I want a car that's cheap, easy to work on, good milage, etc. I don't care what it looks like.
>>
>>27825089
>a good expensive car

yeah buddy if you get anxious driving a car that isn't yours, you're probably a shit driver. Don't get a "good expensive car", cause you will definitely fuck it up. My first car was an absolute shitbox Ford Laser and I loved it. I wanted something with a manual transmission so I got a relatively new Lancer, and hooo boy, every single little scratch shows through. Perfect your driving, then waste your money on a "good expensive car". What is your idea of that btw?

Get something like an old, non-turbo imprezza, or an old toyota or something. You can get one cheap and they wont die. But get a mechanic to inspect it mechanically, cause you don't sound like a guy who knows his cars.
>>
>>27825638
Just get a 90s/00s Honda Civic.
>>
>never learn to drive because I live in a civilized place with public transportation
>move to the middle of nowhere for college
now it's just me and koreans commiserating about how it takes an hour to get to the nearest moderately sized city
>>
>>27825638
If you learn to work on your own car, it halves the costs my friend. Learn how to do preventative maintenance, like changing oil, rotating tyres, etc, and learn how to inspect your own car, and you will save a fortune.

>"how?"

youtube. Its super basic.

An as for your request, a corolla. There's a reason its the best selling car on earth. Idk what else you could get cause idk where you are. I don't know the US domestic market very well, but I know the Australian one, and the answer is VL commie mate.
>>
File: 1460258496825.jpg (273 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1460258496825.jpg
273 KB, 633x758
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I'M LEGALLY BLIND YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
File: Rear-of-Ford-Fiesta-ST.jpg (369 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Rear-of-Ford-Fiesta-ST.jpg
369 KB, 1366x768
>>27824075
>tfw no ford focus st
hold me brosephs...
>>
>>27825522

Its called learners permit in America. Don't you have video games where you're from? It was exactly like playing super Mario kart. Push button to go, push other button to stop, turn left to go left, turn right to go right. It was actually easier because irl you aren't racing and don't have to use power ups.
>>
i got my driver's license at like 28, neet loser here, i did it only because my mother nagged me to, i hate driving and i hate cars and i hate maintaining even my bicycle so of course i wouldn't know jack shit about cars

i didn't get a car and i don't drive to this day because the thought of not being able to maintain a car myself and getting cucked at the garage by asshole chad mechanics who could just lie to me about a problem the car has and charge me too much for is just too much to bear

>fuck my life, then again i'm neet and don't need to go anywhere and am comfy eating my chicken tendies that i didn't pay for with my own money
>>
>>27825648
Thats why I relying on my dad, he used to be a car mechanic.

By good expensive car, I mean would be considered a average car in the USA, I live in a third world country so some shitbox in the USA is considered a luxury here.

I dunno, something like a ford fusion 08 SEL or a altima SE 07 if I can save enough, or maybe an Acura TL 06. Depends on how much I can save before summer ends. I not planning on moving ahead when I get the car, gonna take some months of rolling in a rural town I live in the weekends and maybe after half a year or practicing move the car to the city landscape.
>>
>>27825958

>tfw my dad knew about cars and could repair them and he never taught me how to drive or teach me anything abour cars
>>
>>27825958
Oh I thought you were gonna sperg out and get some fucking piece of shit audi

good man, carry on
>>
>>27825747
Fiesta ST is true love desu
>select all images with cars
>>
heheheh hahaha hihihihih hohohoho
>>
>>27826019
i want one to be my first car t'bh
>>
>>27826005
We never actually bonded well, pretty much growed up doing my own shit and my dad doing his own shit.

>>27826008
lol no, I'm undecided about the Acura though, I mean it's a sweet car, much more than the average around here. But I don't know to stick with what I like most or go for the more streamlined selection of cars like Ford or Nissan.
>>
>>27824075
My neighbour is an incredible autist and is the worst parallel-parker I have ever seen.
>>
>>27826225
I've never heard anything bad about the Acura, assuming that the Australian delivered edition is the same
>>
>>27826260
I have been investigating about the Acura, and the only problems I have found where the shitty leather seats, and the cracks on the dashboard by the sun. But I think with some care I can prevent both if I get one in good state. The other thing was that the timing belt has to be replaced by the 105k miles, being in a third world country getting parts could be hard, but I can still ebay some stuff here though and I have been seeing some videos about it, and it seems that one self can replace it with the right tools.
>>
>>27824075
>often consider getting my license
>realize I have nowhere to go and I'd just be sharing my mom's car anyway
>stay in bed and play vidya

I'm not even NEET, just a loser. Maybe once I've saved enough to get my own car I'll finally do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 960x960
>>27824075
Not all of us are fat fucks. I have never needed to drive. I either walk, bike, or use public transit.
>>
>>27826360

Acura is a reliable vehicle. Honda and Toyota products generally run forever and are easy to work on. Timing belt is fairly simple and you can get the parts like you said on ebay or something. Tools are the valuable part in that equation.
>>
>>27826395

Op said can't drive, no mention of need. I guess it's cool you can at least do some basic adult things like walking. One day at a time.
>>
>>27824075
I don't see the point of owning a car when I can go anywhere without it. The gas price is way too high as well as the insurance. I would rather have more money than to be in debt for an life sized Hot wheel toy.
>>
>>27826708

Insurance is like $1k/yr full coverage, gas is $1.6X/gal last I filled up, and my first car was $2k, last one was $5k. It's not all that expensive if you budget for it, only black people go into debt for a car. It's good to save money if you can though. I'm seriously considering moving to a city and just owning a bike. My main thing i I hate driving and my autism wont let anyone else do PM on it.
>>
>>27826840
Someone like me doesn't have the budget to own a car. I content myself with having a roof, an internet connection and some food on the table.

If i had the money. I would do so.
>>
>>27824251
I know we're supposed to laugh at this guy, but this doesn't look nearly as silly to me as "swag". It *is* classier than a flat-billed baseball cap...
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.