[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did it become cool to hate on girls? We're 50% of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 17
Why did it become cool to hate on girls? We're 50% of the population, we don't deserve hate desu...
>>
>>27823383
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>
Is that a goddamn fem-wojak and fempepe?!

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT ROASTIEEEEEE
>>
it became cool to hate on girls when people got fucking sick of all these fat toads that slithered out of their feminism circles and started spreading their swampy feces everywhere they went
>>
>>27823383

>be me
>get the googley eyes from all broads everywhere I go
>I stop and chat with some on the way to the meeting
>see their panties get wet from streams of vaginal fluid
>walk into the conference, all the women look at me with that amazed mouth-half-open expression of wanting
>I always sit next to the chubbiest nerdiest girl that I can find in the room
>this drives the pretty ones crazy
>I whisper beautiful words of majesty into the ear of nerdy girl
>every time she giggles the pretty girls turn around and stare straight at me
>>
>>27823383
When we realized women are detrimental to civilization.

Most of them are capable of contributing nothing more than reproductive material, yet they yearn for sooo much.
>>
literally what are you good for besides childbearing?
>>
>>27823438
>>27823445
this^--
>>
>>27823383
>we
>>27823412
You don't actually think OP is a girl? You're just pretending to be retarded, right? You're just acting like a complete moron in some misguided attempt at what you think is humor, aren't you?
>>
>>27823383
>We're 50% of the population
You're more than 50%. That's the problem, males are a minority but compared to other minorities they don't have sjws supporting them.
>>
>>27823383
FUCK OFF SHITTY BAIT THREAD SAGE AND REPORTED
>>
>>27823383
It became cool to hate on men when women started hating on us with their thirdwave bullshit. death to all women!
>>
File: Lil-B-Meditating-1416685376.gif (978 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Lil-B-Meditating-1416685376.gif
978 KB, 500x280
>>27823383
Ah! A fellow funnyjunk enthusiast I see!
>>
>>27823445
>>27823438

at least women have childbearing, men aside from a very small percentage who invent and innovate are completely useless
>>
It became cool (in a very, very, very fucking narrow sense) when guys started commiserating over rejection from women.

It went from "tfw no gf" to rationalizing ways that life is BETTER without women.
>>
>>27823607
women are weaker physically and mentally than men. women are less likely to have a high iq than men.
i honestly hope when it becomes possible to have kids scientifically we kill all women. then we'd actually be able to get stuff done.
>>
File: feel you.png (14 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel you.png
14 KB, 645x773
>St. Rodge's dream of systemically starving off women in concentration camps will never be
>>
>>27823632
these things may be true, but not to a point that it effects their life/makes you better to a noticeable extent

you're just as useless of a fleshbag as the average woman :^)
>>
>>27823607
>childbearing
tell me how that would work without "completely useless" men.
>>
its not cool
its pretty sad

the sad part being you deserve every drop of hate you get, because 99% of you are trash and actively hurt other ppl
>>
>>27823670
it does though. imagine a world where the strongest and smartest men aren't chasing women and are instead putting their time into finding the next big discovery. it would literally be a utopia.
>>
>>27823736
no it wouldn't you would all have a huge competition and wind up killing each other
>>
>>27823672
there is already artificial sperm senpai desu

but if you can't get your hands on any artificial sperm, how hard is it to find and bang a guy, something he's more than happy to do
>>
>>27823383
i remember browsing funny junk years ago. it was shit. still know the password to my 8 year old account
>>
>>27823383
Dont worry, we just hate the cute ones
>>
>>27823760
lol competition for what, it wouldn't be the middle ages. you are out of your mind if you think the modern world wouldn't be a better place with women.
>>
>>27823736
the wars and general evils in the world are caused by men... the starvation, the greed, the suffering, the death

except the evil of you not being able to put your peepee in a lady but that's just your fault
>>
>>27823760
>implying
>"Hey fagot, you wanna fight?"
>'No, I'm busy inventing VR gf's.'
>"Oh, sweet, mind if I help?"
>'It's all good, bro.'
Try again, thanks.
>>
>>27823787

This is not true. The ugly or fat or old ones are ignored, while the cute ones garner equal measures of hate and admiration.
>>
>>27823383
b8isb8 but sign up for a dating website catfishing as a male. Make up your bio if you were a man like a fake life but just change it around to you as a man trying to be more manly than you are. Don't do it to try and impress others, just be like okay well I'm a dude as a fact. Google a picture or something of a regular guy, on a scale of 1 to 10 pick something in the middle of attractiveness. See what other girls are like. Try striking up a conversation with one, if you can read through ones bio that doesn't insult or reject pretty much everything about you from a thing you can't control like your physical appearance like your race,hair, eye color, height, your family or where you grew up, to things you can somewhat control like your weight, clothes, what education you have, job, vehicle, residence.
Sound like too much work to do? Well maybe it's all making a little more sense now, yes.
>>
>>27823808
h-hey can i join this conversation...?
you guys seem to be having a good time ;__;
>>
>>27823763
>there is already artificial sperm senpai desu
[citation needed]
>>
>>27823736
B-but old dudes in suits are the reason the world sucks
>>
>>27823800
because women aren't intelligent/strong enough to start a war. yeah i guess war would still happen, that is until we create immortality, which wont happen when women are still around
>>
>>27823859
but my point is the world woulldn't suck if there were no women, which i still haven't heard a good argument against me
>>
>>27823854
knowledge is a google away (you should know this as a superior intelligent male) but I found an article that delivers it in a snarky way so here you go

http://ca.askmen.com/news/sports/artificial-sperm.html
>>
>>27823607
Except all those construction workers who build your houses, maintain your roads, etc. Those police officers who make the bad guys go away. Those coal miners who provide your energy.
>>
>>27823736
It sounds like you're arguing more for a world of asexuals rather than a world without women.

Which, as someone that isn't asexual, sounds like a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>27823872
women are also more caring, compassionate and in touch with emotions, they would be willing to resolve issues peacefully instead of banging their cocks on the release nuke button

>>27823905
there is nothing to argue, women are a blessing to your life unless you're a scab of a person who repels them
>>
File: r9gays.png (34 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
r9gays.png
34 KB, 600x594
You suck, women.
>>
>>27824011
all of which women could also easily do, they're just dubbed "manly" professions
>>
>>27823383
Don't mind the idiots in this thread, they're just losers.

>>27823409
>>27823438
>>27823468
>>27823537
>>27823787
Hey faggots, stop harassing her just because she's a girl. She has as much a right to be here than you tards do.
>>
>>27824022
like i said, eventually in a womanless world there would be no wars.
>>27824019
no, there would probably be sex robots, i'm not saying asexual.
>>
>>27823383
>Why did it become cool to hate on girls? We're 50% of the population, we don't deserve hate desu...

Just realize you're dealing with 0.00001% of the worldwide male population here.
>>
>>27824045
>all of which women could also easily do
Kek and yet they hardly do. Of course if my life was on easy mode I probably wouldn't want to either. Also

>Women being coal miners
>Ever
>>
>>27823938
>http://ca.askmen.com/news/sports/artificial-sperm.html
This is bullshit and you're reaching.
>>
>>27823760

Wars are the single biggest driving force of innovation.
>>
>>27824070
This.

Women can't do physical shit half as well as men.
>>
BECAUSE LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU DO IS ROOTED IN EMOTION AND HEDONISM
NEVER ONCE HAVE I MET A FEMALE NOT CONTROLLED BY EMOTIONS
DESPITE ALL THIS, YOU'RE TREATED AS GODS BY BETA MALES AND COME FIRST IN EVERYTHING. EVEN CHEATING ON YOUR PARTNER IS JUSTIFIED.

Sorry I just have a lot to get off my chest.
>>
File: j.gif (655 KB, 460x426) Image search: [Google]
j.gif
655 KB, 460x426
>>27824048
not sure if serious m8
>>
>>27824045
>all of which women could also easily do, they're just dubbed "manly" professions
And yet they don't
also
>police officer/coal miner
>easy
>women could easily do
>>
>>27824101

It's not, he just wants (You)s
>>
>>27824022
complete bullshit

they arent more caring, they are a thousand times more cruel, even to their own kids
they cant resolve anything, they get man do it for them
oh yea these compassionate "ppl" hate eachother, all the time, gossip, envy
theres a reason they cant make friends
>>
>>27824049
What about men interested in romantic companionship beyond busting a nut in something that looks pretty? How would a sex robot cater to their wants and needs? Also, what about homosexuals? Wouldn't they be just as distracted from PROGRESS as heterosexuals around women?
>>
>>27823383
Maybe if you'd be my gf we wouldn't be having this conversation you silly bint.
PLEASE BE MY GF, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Unless you're ugly then fuck off :^)
>>
>>27824045

>could easily do

yeah right. Did you know that many police departments refuse to pair two female police officers together? Because the result is often this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pADOsc6JVRM
>>
>>27824101
No just kidding bro. I think we should keep harassing women just because they have vaginas.
>>
>>27824162

It seems you are finally realizing the damage that integrated infantry units and the repeal of don't ask don't tell is doing to our military.
>>
>>27823383
It's a certain group of people on here who are ragey and bitter. It's not normal... unless r9k is the entirety of your social interaction, in which case you're fucked anyway.

Go outside and meet some people.
>>
>>27824162
>What about men interested in romantic companionship beyond busting a nut in something that looks pretty? How would a sex robot cater to their wants and needs?
wouldn't need companionship.
men would have created other robots to satisfy home chores and similar needs.
>Also, what about homosexuals? Wouldn't they be just as distracted from PROGRESS as heterosexuals around women?
desu, yes. maybe in the future we'd exterminate them too, but being such a minority they should create a problem until after a utopia is already made.
quit trying, you know a man only world would be better, you just don't want to admit it because youre a white knight
>>
>>27823383
It's never cool to hate on girls. Or guys. Or anyone.

Except Doj.
>>
>>27824217
You'll have to be more specific, because I don't see how any of my questions lead to any of those topics. Unless you think I'm saying that people are completely incapable of performing any of their responsibilities (or hell, life sustaining functions on a battlefield) if they're within a few feet of someone they find physically attractive?

Which is also absurd. And I'd also prefer to have my first question answered.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (129 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
129 KB, 1280x720
>>27824179
How many maidens did you save today?
>>
>>27824252
>No man genuinely wants/needs emotional or romantic companionship. If they're finding ways to orgasm, they're more or less satisfied.

Huh. Well that's not true.
>>
>>27824372
Hey how many times have you been an internet tough guy today? Faggot
>>
>>27824387
just because you say its not true doesn't make it so. why do old rich guys always date 30+ years younger than them?
>>
>>27824306

> Unless you think I'm saying that people are completely incapable of performing any of their responsibilities (or hell, life sustaining functions on a battlefield) if they're within a few feet of someone they find physically attractive?

It's not that they won't be able to perform them, but they will certainly not perform AS WELL as they would otherwise, which will cost some infantrymen their lives.
>>
File: terrorists win.jpg (119 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
terrorists win.jpg
119 KB, 768x1024
Three things:

1. Women in Western society typically have very easy and cushy lives.

2. People in the West, especially women, are seen as "cooler" or gain social status by being victims of something.

3. /r9k/ is predominantly a community of males that have been victimized by someone or something.

Women come on here because they sub-consciously know that their self-victimization is worth more than any male, and assumes that she will gain social status, validation and acceptance in a place that mostly talks about mental illness and life woes. An added perk is that a lot of men here are deprived of female attention and are vulnerable to women in general, some will either lash out or turn into white-knight beta orbiters.

A woman being here, or at least their blatant disrespect for the culture and demographics of this community, shows how disingenuous these people are. There are plenty of places already ruled by a minority of women that they can get their validation for their self-victimization, but they want to go to a place that is notoriously hostile to them? Why? Because that hostility fuels their victim status.

Some men here have serious mental illness. Some are so emasculated that they fall for the trans meme, others are so depressed that they can't shower or eat regularly.

The "i'm sad because i didnt have sex this week" meme is a real phenomenon and it frankly spits on the face of everyone on this board. Men are emasculated and told they are disposable their entire lives, they create a refuge to talk about male-centric problems in Western society and women want to come and hijack it?

Fuck that and fuck you.
>>
>>27823938
Did you read the actual scientific paper? They artificially produced sperm, they did not produce artificial sperm. Not the same thing. The former is a means to combat impotence or otherwise circumvent the natural process (requires pre-existing biological constituents), the latter involves the actual synthesis of sperm in a lab.
>>
>>27824070
Women actually did work in coal mining sites just not in the mines. They loaded and unloaded carts along with the children.
>>
Why are women such shit?

That's the real question.
>>
>>27824455
Why isn't it in the board rules that this is male only then? Genuine question someone please respond.
>>
>>27824732
even the admins are white night cucks. nobody understands us unless you're one of us.
>>
>>27824732

It doesn't matter if it's in the rules or not, the culture has already been established.

I don't go to your faggy Tumblr meet ups dressed up in my favorite Right-Wing Death Squad outfit.
>>
>cool to hate girls
>implying it is
But there's plenty of reasons to hate you as a group.
>>
>>27824804
what are you doing on this board then
>>
girls get hate because they fucking specify they're girls when the whole point of this cesspool is anonymity. and they do this because the pussy pass isn't automatically applicable here like it is everywhere else online and IRL

>btw im a grill
>fembot here
>femanon checking in

please piss off to /soc/ and kill yourselves
>>
>>27824804

Why do you talk to /r9k/ as if it is an outside group?

What are you even doing here? Do you hate male-centric communities in general, but are too much of a pussy bitch to argue against /pol/?

You come to a community that is notorious for depressed men who are suicidal? Big man.
>>
I vote we collective hate everyone with no gender discrimination.
>>
File: 145398341334.jpg (2 MB, 3584x2102) Image search: [Google]
145398341334.jpg
2 MB, 3584x2102
>>27824881
and also they're literally worthless save for the eye candy they provide and child-bearing.

see: http://pastebin.com/fNST9u0L and pic related
>>
File: 1453249611422.jpg (103 KB, 1219x250) Image search: [Google]
1453249611422.jpg
103 KB, 1219x250
>>27824881

this guy nailed it. pic related for further elaboration.
>>
File: consider suicide.jpg (17 KB, 456x250) Image search: [Google]
consider suicide.jpg
17 KB, 456x250
>>27823383
>filename
>suggests dissatisfaction with fem pep/wojak
you aren't really a grill, aren't you?
>pic related
>>
>>27824947
This is just like being severely racist. If you use statistics like this (which are probably badly gathered anyway for the most part) and then prejudice a whole group of people without giving each individual the right to benefit of the doubt you are sir... a retard! Congratulations. One of our basic human rights is to be innocent until proven guilty. Glad to see you're against human rights you fucking douchbag.
>>
>>27825139

We're talking in generalities in this thread, not about individuals.
>>
>>27824059
If even that
>>
>>27825139

You type like this but you wouldn't bat an eye of someone said "/r9k/ is full of bitter, hateful losers."
>>
>>27825139
>One of our basic human rights is to be innocent until proven guilty.
You're going to have a tough life if you think anyone actually abides by that. Maybe in a perfect world that would be the case.

Just look at any rape case, the guy is treated guilty until proven innocent. That's because he HAS to be, otherwise the reports for rape cases would be abysmal. But in cases with false accusations like that mattress girl debacle it's painfully obvious how flawed that is, it just beats the alternative. The real world isn't always pretty and clear cut.
>>
>>27824070
>>27824085
What about those massive bull dykes that could easily whoop a man's ass?
>>
why does being 50% of the population make you entitled to anything
>>
>>27825139

Notice how the emotional debater immediately draws parallels to racism.
>>
File: concern troll.png (214 KB, 674x572) Image search: [Google]
concern troll.png
214 KB, 674x572
>>27825139

This is you.

Look up "concern troll"
>>
>>27824372
I hate white knights just as much as you, but simply that we shouldnt treat girls here like shit simply because they are girls isnt white knighting. I dont expect anything from anyone in return, nor do i want to hook up with someone here.

Sometimes i feel like i am the only geniunely nice person here.
>>
>>27825715
ment to say

>but saying that we shouldnt treat girls here like shit
>>
>>27825715

Ever go on /pol/?

The majority of them aren't actually racist. Same thing in /r9k/ majority here aren't actually sexist.

We both exaggerate. The point is that discrimination is not inherently evil. Girls should not be allowed here because they don't belong here.
>>
>>27825743
>The majority of them aren't actually racist. Same thing in /r9k/ majority here aren't actually sexist.

I dont get upset about racism or sexism because im not going to change anyones opinion anyways. But it pisses me off when people want to be bigots of any kind and then pretend that they are not actually bigots.

>Ayy m8 im not racist but all niggers should die, bless hitler

Its reddit tier reasoning. At least be a fucking man and accept the backlash that comes with whatever you believe in.
>>
>>27825715
> i am the only geniunely nice person here.
>being this sanctimonious on a viet shadow puppet theatre
Girls on /r9k/ wouldn't be treated like shit if they weren't so obnoxious. Most female posts have no substance. They express a mundane opinion with 'vagina btw' as though that makes what they have to say interesting or valid. It's a form of no effort trolling imo.
>>
>>27825715
It's pretty easy;
1 Stay anonymous
2 Get treated like every other anon
3 Profit!

There are times where it's pertinent to mention gender. At those times it's fine. But girls have this weird insistence on showing themselves off, if unconsciously.

Ask a girl for a picture of her cat, most will send you a picture of them posing with their cat. Ask a guy, get a cat. They tend to do the same thing posting here.
>>
>>27825829

It might be too nuanced for you.
>>
>>27825715

> but simply that we shouldnt treat girls here like shit simply because they are girls isnt white knighting. I dont expect anything from anyone in return, nor do i want to hook up with someone here.

If you truly thought that way then you would have the attitude of >>27824990

Face it, you are just another white knight.
>>
>>27826027

>"I'm just like you guys I hate SJWs but you are also fucking PROBLEMATIC SEXIST SHITLORDS."

The infiltration is real.
>>
>>27825857
I didnt say that im the only nice person here, i said that i sometimes feel like i am the only nice person here. Regardless, its not ment to be taken literally since there are thousands of posters here and i cannot ACTUALLY be the only nice person here

>being this sanctimonious on a viet shadow puppet theatre

Except im not doing that. Im just expressing my geniune opinions.

Look man i understand where i am. I rarely bother with trying to be geniune and honest here as its impossible to tell when someone is just shitposting or honestly holding the opinions he or she expresses. Its just this one instance where i bothered to try as its honestly annoying to see people here treated like utter shit simply for their gender.

This goes for other situations as well where males get repeatedly shitted on. On some occasions i will try to make a point out of it as well. its not something i do regularly regardless of the gender or issue involved as i know what kind of place this is.

>>27825860

I fully agree with you on that type of attention whoring. But what im saying is that even if a girl mentions her gender when its relevant she still gets shitted on and absolutely btfo. I feel bad for them sometimes.

>>27825867

If you actually believe that you are pretty retarded.
>>
>>27826122

See

>>27826116

At best you are a traitor, at worst you're a faggot.
>>
>>27826027
That doesnt make any sense. The definition of a white knight is someone who defends females regardless of what the issue is and expects sexual favors in return. Wanting nudes for expressing my opinion here would be white knighting.
>>
If a girl would just have sex with me that would be great, I don't bother spending time on /r9k/ anymore, I used to in 2008 and I no longer do, I just want a girlfriend.
>>
>>27826122
>But what im saying is that even if a girl mentions her gender when its relevant she still gets shitted on and absolutely btfo. I feel bad for them sometimes.
Yeah I'm on the same page. Unfortunately the reaction from one type bled into the other. 100% agreed though, if it comes up in a relevant way there's no reason they should have to deal with the grief. It's just the way of things now, the best thing you can do follow your own ideals, it's much easier to drown out the hundreds of meme spouting woman haters if you have a few decent people to discuss with.
>>
>>27823662
You must continue the dream anon
>>
File: The Fembottening_1.png (171 KB, 696x855) Image search: [Google]
The Fembottening_1.png
171 KB, 696x855
>>27823383
>>27823409
This thread has been pruned or deleted

It's like a prophecy
>>
>>27823383
It is not cool. You asked for it back stabbing cunt.
>>
>>27823383
everyone deserve hate
>>
File: 1408146768246.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1408146768246.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>>27824045
>all of which women could also easily do
>>27825397
In this world we have something called forced stereotypes. We make things seem real for the sake of equality when really they just aren't.
Maybe 1% of women can beat the average man of the same age.
>>
File: Rousey schooled.webm (2 MB, 372x210) Image search: [Google]
Rousey schooled.webm
2 MB, 372x210
>>27825397
>What about those massive bull dykes that could easily whoop a man's ass?
lovin' every laff brah.

women cannot into combat
>>
>>27823383
it's not cool. nobody here is cool. why are you posting here?
>>
File: iktf.png (46 KB, 1500x1383) Image search: [Google]
iktf.png
46 KB, 1500x1383
>>27826348

oiriginal oregano
>>
File: scary_doge.jpg (16 KB, 600x359) Image search: [Google]
scary_doge.jpg
16 KB, 600x359
>>27824048
Holy shit you must want pussy bad
>>
>>27824022
>blessing

>be me, since beginning of school
>girls ganged up on me in first grade and broke my nose
>second grade and do same thing with fewer people
>third and fourth I isolate myself
>fifth grade they use me for money
>sixth grade rumors begin
>eight grade I am know as the faggot because Stacy edited me into anal video with tard
>eleventh grade virgin loser and ridiculed every day by them for it
>married and divorced when wife cheated me
>took all my possessions except my inheritance
>has three nigger children that I have to support
>attempted suicide three time

>blessings
>>
>>27825496
>Calling out blatant sexism makes you a "concern troll"

Or some people just aren't redpilled with enough bitterness and/or nihilism to circlejerk over bigoted views.
>>
File: 5459082_orig.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
5459082_orig.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
>Why did it become cool to hate on girls? We're 50% of the population, we don't deserve hate desu...

Thats too much. Enough internet for today. I'm done. Triggered.
>>
>>27824732
You're just a disgusting animal if after reading what he wrote you don't feel even a sliver of guilt about the exploitation of men here by women. Not even an animal, really. Just a disgusting mosquito, some sort of repulsive insect with only two awarenesses: self-gratification and the need to live.

Kill yourself, sincerely.
>>
>>27823383
A little bit after it became cool to hate men, which seemed to really amp up a few years ago.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.