[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck waiters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 17
File: smallest violin.gif (282 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
smallest violin.gif
282 KB, 200x200
Is there a more fucking useless job than that of a waiter? I can bring my plate twenty feet from the kitchen to the table by myself. I can refill my drink by myself. Why should I be shamed into supplementing your income just because you were too stupid to get a real job? Fuck waiters and fuck the people who defend them.
>>
At the nicer restaurant its basically a job only for good looking guys. Yeah they basically don't do shit, and they get tipped out the ass if they're good looking. The ugly men work in the kitchen.
>>
>>27822003
I don't go out to eat because tipping is BS. Waste of money. I'd be happy to place my order and pick up my plate from the kitchen myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 454x453
>>27822037
>tfw i just realized this in the last year

i dont know whether to laugh or cry
>>
I can't stand anything about restaurants in general. I really have no interest in watching a bunch of disgusting fucks stuff their faces. the only places worth going to around my area are very expensive, everything else is mid range shit that I can make myself.
>>
>>27822003
Yes, there is a more useless job: Those guys in the toilets in pubs who wash your hands for you for money. I can wash my own damn hands for free.
>>
>>27822115
Holy shit yes. And there's always a fucking baby crying at anything other than a high end restaurant.
>>
>>27822150
Oh man, I forgot about those--they're definitely useless. But how common are they, really? I live in liberal hipster normie paradise aka New York City and I've never encountered one of these guys in my life.
>>
>>27822003
Waiterfag here.
Look, if you're that upset that about servers being tipped, then it's whatever bro. If you don't want to tip, you don't have to tip, it's not something anyone should hold against you.
>>
>>27822003
So the reason that tipping is so heavily emphasized is that bosses do not pay waiters a living wage or even minimum wage. Theoretically waiters are supposed to receive at least minimum wage if their allocated share of tips does not cover it. At any rate tipping is supposed to compensate for this. That said servers almost always get the highest share of the tips especially compared to kitchen staff although the kitchen staff's per hour non tip wage is higher. If you go to a restaurant this should be known by you. I don't think it's a real issue and here are my reasons. 1. Restaurants should be expensive. If you are going to a restaurant it should be because you are celebrating something, or are trying to treat yourself or someone else. So naturally it should be expensive so that you are incentivized to cook yourself which is significantly cheaper. 2. If waiters are in fact "too stupid to get a real job" (which I am unsure of but which I will grant for the sake of argument) then if they are unable to support their bare minimum lifestyle due to suddenly having some kind of tip deficit then they will just go on wellfare, work some other "fake" job, become homeless, or riot. Wellfare would be more of a drain to you the person with a "real" job as it signals to the government that they need to expand the wellfare allotment to cover more people so your taxes will go up. Even if not, waiter's contribute something to the economy/ GDP which they won't do just collecting wellfare checks. Getting an alternative "fake" job won't work since I believe your derision is against pretty much anyone in a similar position and they are too stupid to get a real job by your premise. If they are homeless it means an increase in crime and a lowering property values for you so that's negative. Rioting can mean lowering property values, destruction or theft of property, and political instability. So you're retarded.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9 KB, 224x225
>Is there a more fucking useless job than that of a waiter?

originel comment
>>
File: viper pussy.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
viper pussy.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
>>27822213
But I do have to tip, you fucking retard; tipping isn't really optional. Unless I want to get dirty looks from the staff, shamed on social media, and have my food spit in the next time I visit, I literally have to tip. You faggots are blackmailing me into compensating you for your braindead, useless, and completely redundant job, the kind of job you'd give to a little kid to keep him busy and make him feel useful, except you're fucking adults and you should know better. I hate everything about you. I hate the fucking whores who flirt with me just because they think I'll give them more money. I hate the fucking faggots who pretend to be all nice and polite so that I won't see they're stringing me along and playing me for a sucker.

Fuck every single one of you. Either find a better goddamn job or stop bitching.
>>
>>27822213
>implying you don't spit in the food of non-tippers
>>
>>27822213
I don't want pissed off waiter cum in my food though.
>>
>>27822346
lol I work as a waiter in a restaurant in a the downtown core of a city in Canada. I make 150-200 per night in tips (mostly) untaxed on top of a 10.50 minimum wage.
>>
>>27822419
>untaxed
You're a horrible person and you should feel bad. Also kill urself
>>
>>27822204
I don't know how common they are. I've only come across one in a pub in Dublin.
>>
>>27822462
Yup. I'm also in the process of buying my first rental property. Even though the real estate values have been taking a beating due to low oil prices, Its usually rich people who come here to eat and still tip good lolol
>>
>>27822150
What
The
Fuck
Where does that exist??
>>
File: viper stupidest nigga.jpg (123 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
viper stupidest nigga.jpg
123 KB, 600x600
>>27822275
Listen here, you fucking retard:
1) Restaurant owners are required by law to pay their waiters at least minimum wage if they fail to meet or exceed that amount in tips. They almost always make way, way more than that amount and typically get around a thousand tax-free dollars in tips a week. Whenever anyone brings up the idea of paying waiters a stable wage with no tips allowed, they shut the fuck up real quick.

2) It's absolutely not my responsibility to pay you for your job--it's your boss'. You knew exactly what you were getting into when you became a waiter. If you have a problem with how much you're paid, take it up with your boss. Go on strike. Change legislation. Don't fucking complain to the people nice enough to give you their hard-earned money--money they most likely got from a real fucking job that involved more that filling up a drink every twenty minutes--for absolutely no reason.

3) That is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. "You're going to an expensive restaurant so you should be okay with unnecessarily wasting more money!" Fuck you. What kind of logic is that? That's like saying, "You're already paying me a hundred bucks. Why not give me an extra twenty, too? After all, it's already a lot of money :^))))"

If I could voluntarily tip the chefs I would. Unlike waiters, they're actually doing an admirable job that I myself am not capable of doing, and they're the entire reason I'm going to the restaurant in the first place. I guarantee you that waiters make more money that poor cooks for doing absolutely fucking nothing.

Fuck you.
>>
>>27822561
Hi, this is me:
>>27822525
>>27822419

Lol stay mad
>>
>>27822526
As I said here >>27822487 I've come across some in Dublin. They're common in pubs in the big cities here in Ireland.

Basically, they shame/practically force you into letting them wash your hands for you. Then they'll point towards a money box and "suggest" you give them money. You're basically pressured into it.

Everyone hates going for a piss in pubs with those guys there.
>>
>>27822364
>>27822415
That is disgusting. If I ever even thought about doing something like that, I would be fired on the spot. Any restaurant that doesn't ensure your food is not tampered with is a really shitty restaurant.

>>27822346
I don't know how I am bitching (I think that would be you). And you literally have all the decision in how much you want to tip, if at all. Any restaurant that allows food to be tampered with in such a way is a horrible restaurant. The only people I see complaining about needing to enforce a tipping society are the ones that work at places like IHOP.

Is there a specific instance that made you so upset, OP?
>>
>>27822487
No way I would attempt to wash someone's hands in a fuckin Dublin pub lol. Don't want a freakin chelsea grin...
>>
>>27822593
OP is just a cheap fuck who's too broke to eat out at restaurants without counting down to the penny, got a dirty look from a hot waitress and comes home to r9k to post about it
>>
File: viper better than u.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
viper better than u.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
>>27822646
I'm "cheap" for not wanting to give my money to some whiny fuck getting paid to do an unnecessary job that I could and would, if I were allowed to, do by myself? Am I also cheap for not flushing my money down the toilet? Or lighting it on fire?

Fucking moron.
>>
>>27822003
i actually hate 50+% of the fucking waiter where i work. I work as morning dish/prep. whenever ur doing prep work and not in the dish room to catch up on dishes, they just throw dirty dishes all over the fucking table and dont stack it. Pisses me off cuz we are the busiest restaurant in the county.

they think they do hard work. fk no they dont, cooks get their ass kicked and same with dishwashers.
>>
>>27822561
>not tipping
>not tipping at least 15%
lol nigger
>>
>>27822150
holy fuck i know what ur talking about

i went to this strip club before in east STL. there is a guy in the bathroom that waits for u to take a piss. he turns on the water for u, pumps soap into ur hand, cranks down a dry paper towel, and has a tip bucket

Wtf u poorfag im not tipping u for that shit
>>
File: viper dummy.jpg (132 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
viper dummy.jpg
132 KB, 1500x1500
>>27822709
>giving someone a 15% tip for doing almost nothing just because society tells you to
Get a load of this fucking cuck. Have fun throwing your money away, goy. You're paying these faggots so their boss doesn't have to. You realize that, right?
>>
>>27822593
wtf are you talking about "restaurants don't allow food to be tampered with"? off course they don't but it's not like a waiter would ask for permission, you fuckin moron.
>>
>>27822701
Just learn to cook, stay home and have a good old fashioned home cooked meal. It's more satisfying and you don't have to be guilted int giving your money to useless waiters.
>>
>>27822003
>Make tipping thread
GUARANTEED REPLIES
>>
>>27822752
Yeah, exactly!

But you have no choice because the social pressure is too intense. If you just walk away, you look like a cunt.
>>
>>27822419
Vancouverbro???
>>
File: 1432178654395.jpg (86 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1432178654395.jpg
86 KB, 960x960
>mfw i only eat at fast food joints so i dont have to tip
>>
>>27822831
heh, i unironically walked away and never went in there again

my money is for the strippers not some greezer
>>
You poorfags really don't get it do you? Those jobs are of servicing those that are of higher value and wealth to society. And I'm not talking about when you and mummy take a trip down to olive garden, I'm talking about the real restaurants that some people go to everyday because they can afford it.
Why would they want to cook their own food and eat in their own house when they can go out and show off how rich they are? And even if they decide to stay home, they can still get their own personal chef and waiters.
None of you deserve that kind of service, so maybe you all are better off getting your pizzas and cheap Chinese to go.
>>
>>27822781
Have you ever even worked in a restaurant?
Everywhere I have worked, there is no place you can go and not be seen by other people, plus there are cameras everywhere, to ensure shady shit like that doesn't go down.
What, do you think a waiter can walk up to a manager with a plate in his hand and just spit in it?
Is the waiter going to take the plate into the bathroom first, spit in it, then go serve it? Yeah right.
>>
Just move to Japan bros. They not only don't do tips, but will actually be insulted if you do.
>>
>>27822882
>real restaurants
>people go to everyday
>not olive garden
Pretty sure Olive garden is a restaurant bro. You go there, sit down, place an order, and they deliver food to you, hence restaurant.
Anyone who needs to "show off" by throwing money away is a cuck. Why not just donate it at that point?
>>
File: 1426649221446.jpg (647 KB, 3000x1800) Image search: [Google]
1426649221446.jpg
647 KB, 3000x1800
>>27822891
stairways
>>
>>27822882

lol fuck u queerboy. waiters can afford there own apartment working 40 hr weeks were as everyone else gets their ass kicked making shit money

you think u deserve all that money for having no skills except how to carry plates. fk u fag, waiters are a bums in their 20s making a killing for doing nothing

>inb4 muh social skills
that shit doesnt even matter
>>
>>27822003

If you wanted to do that you could've just stayed home and cooked for yourself too. Going out to a restaurant is supposed to be relaxing and somebody else dealing with all the shit that isn't sitting around a table, eating and talking is the experience that you're paying for.
>>
>>27822891
>there is no place you can go and not be seen
I find that hard to believe. Plus I've never seen a freakin camera in a restaurant and I'm pretty sure that's illegal.
>>
>>27822003
>eating at a restaurant
>not making the food yourself
ahahaha pathetic cucks. enajoy 15% gratuity + your 20% captain's tip hahahah
>>
>>27823057
>babies crying
>need to use public bathroom
>can't refill your cup and need to wait till waiter pays attention to you
>that loud ass black family that just sat down next to you
>table has moist gum stuck underneath it

Wow what an experience. Worth every penny IMO. Much better than staying home.
>>
>>27823093
Which sounds better to you?
>hunt for and buy exotic ingredients
>then learn how to make the meal
>then make it several times because you'll inevitable screw up the first few times

or

>go to a restaurant
>point at the menu
>have a professional, experienced chef make it for you
>>
>>27822037
>tfw I got fired for being too ugly
>tfw they said it was because I lacked "hustle"
>tfw started four companies
>tfw they closed down
Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>27823087
It's not illegal.
And unless I walked outside out the back, the opposite way the food would go, or into the bathroom, which is also highly noticeable, there is not a place you could tamper with food.
It might be because I work at a nicer restaurant, but I would hope most, if not all restaurants, held themselves to a higher standard than to let anyone spit in someone else's food.
>>
>>27823003
Yet here you are getting butthurt about it and I make 4k a month (half of it in cash) for talking to people.
>>
>>27822882
how fucking stupid do you have to be to run off and waste money to show people that you have money? holy fuck. absolutely degenerate behavior whether you're poor or rich. just like the faggots that buy lambos or bmws.

>select all limousines
kek
>>
>>27822589
kek. I got into a slap boxing match with one of these old faggots. Fuck that, I'm not giving you my hard earned money. I'd tip you if you held my dick, not wash my hands or give me a towel.
>>
>>27822709
I fucking tip but it is an idiotic system.

Raise the prices of the food so that you can pay this person a living wage, and IF they do something of note, I'll tip them extra.

Tipping automatically is for the birds.
>>
>>27823132
the former. learning skills is so much more rewarding (and fulfilling) than having a master do it for you.

this isn't food, but it's the same as putting someone through rigorous math with no calculator versus giving some faggot a calculator and telling him to memorize formulas.

what happens if he forgets the formulas? he's fucked. but the guy beforehand can do math because he actually knows his shit.

what happens if your professional chef dies? you will never have that food again.
>>
>>27823224
>what happens if your professional chef dies?
Duh, you just buy a new chef. If you were a big dick swinging swagger king like this mofo >>27823172 you'd understand that.
Pleb.
>>
>>27823299
oh but you can't, kiddo, because everyone is just like you - using other people to get by instead of learning essential skills themselves. so all the chefs are dead.

guess you'll just say "fuck it, I don't need it". and as your house falls apart and you try to call a repairmen but oops--they're all useless faggots just like yourself. :^)

money can't buy happiness. remember that.
>>
>>27823163
A lot can happen in the kitchen, maybe the cook is your buddy or maybe the manager even hates the customers, I've seen some shit. Bottom line, I like eating out sometimes but I will never trust you faggots.
>>
>>27823338
Were you trying to make a point? If so you failed miserably. That was incoherent gibberish.
>>
>>27823378
>Canadian
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>27822213
Tipping is not optional
The waiters will be enraged
Anyone with you will be enraged

>>27822275
Tipping shouldn't count as wages, period. Lobbying from the restaurant industry has made it so, the rich like Herman Cain (National Restaurant Association)
>>
>>27822709
Standard tip USED TO BE 10% kiddo
>>
I always try to tip well.
Tipping is a fucking crime though.
Boss should be paying wages, instead he cuts back wages making the employee NEED the fucking tips, but usually end up having to split it up with the other employees working there that night.
It's bullshit they can make a union for bargaining with one another for their tips but not with their boss. >>27824579
you'd think the politicians would step in to do it since they can't do it themselves but it's pretty clear they just wanted the tax dollars.
>>
>>27824845
the restaurant industry is a huge lobby and probably compensates politicans with free fancy dinners to keep them happy

2.13 an hour, and no sick leave.
>>
Fuck off richfags. being a server is how some of us attempt to get out of poverty
>>
>>27825020
I only tip men. Fucking whores should strip or do something strange for a little piece of change.
>>
I agree that restaurant waiters do not deserve a tip. It is a pointless job that I'm not even sure why are still part of the restaurant experience.

However, I'm a delivery driver and biased or not, if you don't tip delivery drivers you are a scum bag. We are actually providing a service unlike waiters. We are putting miles on our cars and using up gas to bring food to your lazy fat ass. 95% of people tip me. Unsurprisingly, the only group of people who never tip are black people. I would say maybe 1 in 100 black people tip.
I need the tips because my insurance is already higher because I'm a delivery driver. I put more miles on my car meaning I will need to pay for maintenance more often. I have to fill up my tank 2 or 3 times a week just for my job.
Some restaurants that deliver actually compensate well. However, I work at Jimmy Johns and that store treats is driers like trash. I get pennies on the dollar for every delivery I take for "compensation." The store allows costumers to order 1 fucking sandwich for delivery.
I usually wouldn't complain because I enjoy my job, most people tip well which helps me out a lot it's only part-time, they work around my college schedule, and I can usually pick up hours when I want because the other people there are lazy shit heads who don't want to be there, but the attitude towards tipping in general bothers me. Yes, people like waiters who don't provide an actual service don't deserve a tip, but people who are and need a little extra cash to pay for the service they are given you deserve it. $2 isn't going to hurt you. If it is, take the $8 you were going to spend on a sandwich and chips and go buy lunch meat and bread for less and have a weeks worth of homemade sandwiches.
>>
File: 1459215838619.png (146 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
1459215838619.png
146 KB, 500x560
>tfw cant become a server because ugly with acne scars
>tfw dishwasher/prep cook
>>
>>27825084
I don't give a fuck about drivers desu

If you got paid 7.25 an hour that would be fine

but restaurant jews can pay you 2.13
>>
>>27825101
$2.13 is a lot to walk 15 feet from the kitchen to a table.
>>
>>27825084
>Unsurprisingly, the only group of people who never tip are black people. I would say maybe 1 in 100 black people tip.
Papa John's driver here, this is true.

>see ticket slip
>"Darrius Jackson"
>oh look another 5 cent tip
Fuck niggers and John Wilkes Booth for killing Lincoln before he could send them back to Africa.
>>
>>27822346
>being this mad
So how bad are your "daddy" issues exactly
>>
>>27825137
>"The total is $19.75"
>Hands me a $20
>"Cheap the change, bro."

Wow, so generous.
>>
>>27824865
I really don't know why it is the way it is, I wouldn't assume that. Personally I think things were just different when the laws, especially about taxing tips during Regan's era were just a different era.
Obviously with the financial crisis' that have happened there is clearly a problem with how most businesses operate, how clients treat workers is one thing the government can't do much about but the relationship between employers and employees in practice is often just a shame.

I really have no idea how they could fix it though. Having been ripped off by bosses before I feel pretty strongly about workers rights and compensation.
>>
>>27825177
Even better when they ask for change.

>"Your total is $15.97."
>receive $16
>"Can I get my change back?"
>>
>>27825207
>I really don't know why it is the way it is

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Restaurant_Association
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 501x585
>>27822561
This is seriously you right now are you going to be this big of a stingy bitch about your money you fucking Jew
>>
>>27825084
See, delivery drivers are a bit different. The whole reason I'm ordering delivery in the first place is because I'm unwilling or unable to get to the store myself. I'm okay with paying extra for the luxury of getting that food delivered right to my house.

I am not okay, however, with paying even a single penny to someone who feels entitled to money just because they walked across a room and put a plate on my table. Fuck outta here, bitch.
>>
>>27825084
You're paid to do that shit you motherfucker don't come with bullshit
>>
They can spit in my food all they want. I go to the same restaurants, and I never tip.

You're not getting a single dime from me, lad.
>>
>>27825239
That's ironic considering you're the dumb fucking goy being goaded into paying 15% on top of your actual bill to someone who filled up your drink every twenty minutes, a """""job""""" for which they're already being paid. Restaurant owners across the country are getting away with paying these people two bucks an hour because they managed to convince dumb fucking retards such as yourself to feel responsible for their employees' paychecks. The saddest part of all is that you actually act smug about being suckered and played for a fool.
>>
>>27825084
here's a tip

go to college, next time

Fucking kek. Americucks and their tipping shenanigans crack me up sometimes. What will you do I don't tip, beat me up?
>>
File: 70spair.jpg (46 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
70spair.jpg
46 KB, 640x437
>>27825336
>What will you do I don't tip, beat me up?
Shoot you :^)

Have fun with Satan's tip in Hell lol.
>>
>>27825336
>they work around my college schedule

Nice memeing though, retard.
>>
>>27822003
go to a buffet if you don't want a waiter
>>
>>27825365
You could have gotten a much easier job, like being a tutor, and you chose Jimmy Johns? Are you studying humanities, too, brainlet?

Anyway, I don't have time for your bickering. Just give me my sandwich and pickle and and piss off, lad.
>>
>>27825407
IoI pussy
>>
>>27825425
i'm telling mr. goldstein that you were mean to me
>>
>>27825445
You already know my boss's name, pussy. It's on the restaurant.
>>
Idk what's worse, waiter's wages or the customers with a vendetta against them.
>>
>>27825487
The jewish owners and restaurant lobbies.
>>
>>27825469
You work for Jimmy John?
>>
>>27825487
t. Waiter trying to take the high-ground

I'm still not tipping you, roachie.
>>
>>27825469
yeah whatever wagie
>>
File: jr.png (363 KB, 838x911) Image search: [Google]
jr.png
363 KB, 838x911
>>27825515
The Masked Man actually.
>>
File: sy720x.jpg (43 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
sy720x.jpg
43 KB, 350x500
>all these neets and teens complaining about irrational shit

>implying waiters can't tell from the get go if they're gonna get stiffed

It sucks getting stiffed, yeah but I'm walking out with money that day either way. At least you get to feel a little powerful about your pathetic lives before you eventually an hero.

Stay mad poorfags.
>>
>>27822003
He felt more tugs of motive, body urged to stand, but there were no authentic dreams or nostalgia to be found.
>>
I work in the back of the busiest restaurant in my city.
The wait staff easily makes $200++ in tips each on a busy night and still find a way to bitch about fucking everything.
I'll say my job isn't as difficult, but I don't want to be pitied. I want the floor manager to be pitied for having to deal with them, AND work expo, while making a fraction of their pay.
Fuck waiters.
>>
>>27825556
Tell me about James. Why does he make the subs?
>>
>>27825588
Hahahaha holy FUCK this fag is ###TRIGGERED
>>
>>27825673
A lot of loyalty for a hired driver.
>>
just come check up on us more often and get our orders right.
>>
>>27825740
This.

It shouldn't take you 5 fucking minutes to walk 15 feet and refill my cup.
>>
File: 1453851552873.gif (2 MB, 333x194) Image search: [Google]
1453851552873.gif
2 MB, 333x194
>>27825688
Wew lad. You ok there m8?
>>
>>27825245
then go to a buffet and quit bitching already
>>
File: 1416366405115.jpg (104 KB, 450x422) Image search: [Google]
1416366405115.jpg
104 KB, 450x422
>>27825700
if I refuse to tip you, will you die?
>>
File: 1459018259272.jpg (54 KB, 724x1020) Image search: [Google]
1459018259272.jpg
54 KB, 724x1020
>>27825525
I don't even work on tips. Used to but it sucked, honestly didnt care but defo felt like I subconsciously guilt tripped quite a few bros n hoes. I hate tipping and waiters attitudes are always mean to me. I am a normie wagefag now but still occasionally get offered tips at my job though but seriously? It's just offensive.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.