[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Frogs and Feels/ tavern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 16
File: wojak barkeep2.jpg (324 KB, 900x639) Image search: [Google]
wojak barkeep2.jpg
324 KB, 900x639
Its feels time my friends.
>>
go home sjw shit lord
>>
>>27820930
Hey bartender
A rum and coke please

Still haven't gotten over my onenitis and the feels are killing me. She married another man and has been with him for over a year now. I can't go on and I can't go back. I don't know what to do anymore
>>
>>27821037
>Still haven't gotten over my onenitis and the feels are killing me. She married another man and has been with him for over a year now. I can't go on and I can't go back. I don't know what to do anymore
lel beta
>>
>>27820930
I see the girl of my dreams on campus sometimes but I never get the chance to talk to her because she is always in a group with other guys.
And even if I did talk to her she probably has a boyfriend or won't be interested.

Cyanide please, bartender
>>
>Tfw first day of uni seminar with just a few people in it
>Grill with dyed hair and piercings next to me
>Everyone has to introduce themselves
>She says she also studies gender studies
>laugh reflexively and stop after 1/2 second, trying to mask it as a random cough
>>
File: Frog & Feels.jpg (276 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
Frog & Feels.jpg
276 KB, 614x389
>>27820930
What's up bud, I'll take a vodka, I made this OC hoping to start a bartender thread and I chickened out because I'm 19 and have no idea how being a bartender works

you can use it next time you make a thread if you want idk

anyway, I've been feeling pretty strange

Why does this girl keep sending me pics of herself blowing kisses etc and then proceeds to post one of em on instagram after, as if seeking my approval before doing so
>>
>>27821037
best way to get over it is to find another girl anon, she won't pop into your head as often in about a year or so, sure sometimes you'll still think about her, but it won't torture you as it does now, especially if you find someone else
>>
>>27821974
kek
>tfw bernie supporters/ tumblr girls/ sjws etc are really nice to me for some reason despite knowing I support trump

can't tell if it's because I just look attractive, I get compliments from them usually
>>
File: NEK1ESLLVg7KOP_1_4.jpg (18 KB, 450x328) Image search: [Google]
NEK1ESLLVg7KOP_1_4.jpg
18 KB, 450x328
Drinking vodka tonight lads.

Gon get black out drunk and not feel.

>I secretly hope a nignog shoots me soon
>>
>>27823179
does it help anon, I'm probably gonna hit dat derr alcohol pretty hard once I turn 21, the few times I've ever drank I've only ever felt tipsy, how many shots of 80 proof vodka does it usually take to get people drunk
>>
>>27821561
just try man, what's the worst that'll happen if you fail?
>>
File: 1372672232120.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
1372672232120.png
96 KB, 332x333
>>27820930
I've been gradually losing motivation and confidence in myself lately. I stopped being a shut in a few months ago, and was really confident in myself that things would get better. So while they aren't as bad as they used to be, my life is still empty. It's like everything is eclipsed by the fact I'm a 23 year old KV. Feels bad man. I'm getting tired of it, and frankly I can't believe that there are any decent girls out there who would be interested in a guy like me.
>>
I have this problem where I can read and see through every human being, almost as if I can be in their being and feel what they are feeling. I feel their karma, their energy and this causes me to be uninterested in most people. Even the few whom I'm truly attracted to and find interesting think I'm a weirdo and are at least 7 years older than me (I'm 18)
I can't deal with human interaction of any form other than acknowledgement of each others presence. Whenever I travel by bus, I 'accidentally' touch the persons leg with my leg who's sitting next to me and it feels so sadly comforting. I would freak out if they actually tried to talk to me, but I would accept it if they pushed my leg away. What do, /r9k/?
I'm aware that I'm not the ugliest nor the prettiest girl alive, yet for some reason people seem to be uninterested in me. Is it because of my deep level of understanding? Empathy? What do you see in me, /r9k/?
>>
File: ship.jpg (38 KB, 350x525) Image search: [Google]
ship.jpg
38 KB, 350x525
>anon walks into the bar
>sits down at the counter and puts his head in his hands
>quietly asks me to give him the usual
>give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>27823308
wow
that was deep
>>
>>27823253
if that's you you're average looking, cute even

you look pretty sad though, you must have friends if you're using snapchat no?

they probably seem uninterested because that hoodie is gay af desu, try dressing better

I knew a girl who could "read" peoples auras, she was really cool and we got along for a while until she left me for her ex, shit sucked, I miss her man she was a good kisser
>>
>>27823705
meant for
>>27823308

>>27823453
kys

>>27823253
start lifting, get your confidence back, even if it's through some other way like getting good at drawing idk get good a
>>
She's moving back to England in May and while we made plans for me to visit in June, I have no idea what happens after that

I've fallen in love with this person and I have no fucking idea what to do

Give me something that will kill me in my sleep
>>
>>27823722
rude tbqh lad
>>
>>27823792
tell her how you feel, ask her what she thinks will happen
>>
>>27823945
>>27823792
or don't because she might feel pressured, I don't get women tbqhwu family

>>27823809
I love you anon I'm sorry I know you were just trying to make other anons laugh I just think this meme is old and you should get some new content, perhaps something original
>>
>>27823222
Unfortunately too well. When I started drinking around 18 I could take 3 shots and feel pretty good. I'm 30 now and I drink 6 and barely feel anything. I can drink 10 and appear normal. Don't drink a lot and become an alcoholic like me desu. Its worst then being sober
>>
>>27823994
I'm 19 now, only ever drank twice

first time I did 8 shots and got a bit giggly then sobered up very quickly

second time I did 4 and felt absolutely nothing

father once drank an entire bottle of the stuff and drove me home on the freeway perfectly fine
>>
File: 1460502840370-1.jpg (245 KB, 1080x643) Image search: [Google]
1460502840370-1.jpg
245 KB, 1080x643
EVERYONE IN THE GROUND NOW

BARKEEP PUT ON SOME SILENTOAD

THE NIGGAFROGS ARE BACK IN TOWN
>>
>>27824042
Wow. I defiantly couldn't drink 8 in a night when I was 19. Be careful with the alcohol though, it's physically addicting as well as mentally. My hands shake it I got 24 hours without. Also get a short temper and anxiety and POUR sweat. Its not fun, and unless I take benzos at night I only sleep until the alcohol wears off.

Try marijuana. I don't like it but it's probably better
>>
>>27823945
>>27823981
we've talked about it and it seems like the feeling is mutual, but she's just as freaked out by her own feelings as I am by mine

we both acknowledge this is probably going to end in flames but we're also both clinging to the hope that it might not

it's just hell on my mind

thanks though anons
>>
>>27824105
I've tried marijuana, didn't like it either, everyone else was out of it while I felt like nothing had really changed, I might just have a really high tolerance for drugs and alcohol

>>27824156
good luck bud, make every moment count, I read a story about an anon on here that didn't see his gf for something like 8 years because of a divorce his parents went through and his mom got him drugged out of his mind on prescription shit to keep him quiet, after he finally moved out he went back to this spot that he and his girlfriend would always meet and it turns out every year on his birthday she'd been going there and so he waited till his birthday and met her there and anyway, you never know what can happen
>>
Fell in love with girl on internet, want to break away but I don't want to stop playing the game that well all play and I met her in.
>>
>>27824268
what can't you put her on the ignore list or something or just not reply to her?
>>
>>27824268
What are your odds of meeting her in real life and getting to know her better anon?

If you can't, then it's a bad idea.
>>
>>27824332
I mean it's not like it's impossible to meet her, it's just I don't want to test fate and put all my investments into a person who I've only barely met and probably wouldn't even like me if she did meet me.
>>
>1st grade
>Teacher has the class approach and interview their "favorite person" and write whatever shit down.
>No one picks me.
>Realize that I'm no one's favorite person as we're reporting our findings.
>Break down and cry about it mid-class
>Teacher is getting the kids to say shit like "no no we like you"
>>
File: 1458096832943s.jpg (7 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1458096832943s.jpg
7 KB, 250x240
>>27824427
What do they make these kind of activities for?
>>
File: 1446086556854.gif (30 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1446086556854.gif
30 KB, 320x320
Where is the fucking barkeep? He's supposed to throw me out and shit. Youre not the same guy from last fall, are ya?
>>
>>27824485
Idk, probably just filler so she could get through the day with as little effort as possible.
>>
>>27824485
to filter out the autists so they can pick on them

>>27824508
he's probably dead from that disease he had
>>
File: 1458265561320.png (51 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458265561320.png
51 KB, 1000x1000
>tfw losing weight so cannot drink
>too fat so cannot do marijuana either (stays too long in the blood)
>All i have left is cigarettes

shitty feels
>>
>>27824582
You can drink booze, but booze has calories that have to be factored in accordingly with the rest of your daily intake. Although quitting booze is a good choice. But you could though, just saying.
>>
>>27824712
I know, but i have already reached (am probably a bit over it actually) my calorie limit today. I could drink a bit of hard liquor and i would still lose weight as im way below my maintenance, but it will slow my progress.

I actually have some hashish here and contemplating if i should smoke it, but its 2 am already here, and because im fat the thc stays in my system for a couple days, so it makes me depressed and lethargic for that amount of time.
>>
>>27824809
When I dieted, I ate virtually nothing, got shitfaced, and that put me at a 500 cal deficit. Lost 50 pounds last year from may to october, taking me from 210 to 160. Dieting was fun as shit, getting smashed all the time. Shoutouts to /fit/.
>>
>>27824867
I wouldnt be able to do that. I dont really have any hobbies and my PC is fucked so i cant play games either, so eating is one of the only fun things left for me.
>>
>>27825064
Should say also, im approx 800 cal below my base metabolic rate
>>
>>27825085
Try Omegle. I had a blast getting smashed and fucking around on Omegle. And then when you don't feel like typing, I'd just transition it to youtube before passing out.
>>
File: 1459384145347.jpg (98 KB, 430x350) Image search: [Google]
1459384145347.jpg
98 KB, 430x350
I'll have an ale, thanks man.
I've been at work, school, or doing homework pretty much all day every day for the past month. Only posting here right now because I'm pretty sure I'm burning out and don't even care I have more stuff to do. Oh, and I'm also an alcoholic (10+ drinks a night), just to add to my troubles. At least I'll be done soon.
>>
>>27825217
Thanks for the recommendation anon i will check it out
>>
Typically I just lurk on /r9k/ but I just got some very bad feels so I'll share.
This is the tale of Chunk, the Canine Monstrosity

>be me, 14
>get dog for my birthday, he's chubby and has lots of wrinkles, so i name him Chunk
>I'm a normie but even though i already have some friends, Chunk slowly becomes my closest friend
>he's a Pitbull mixed with some type of mastiff, he grows to be an absolute beast
>140 lbs and up to my waist on all fours (im 5 foot 11
>he goes with me everywhere, i refuse to go on vacations unless he can come, im never separated from him
>im 15 and hes full grown or close to it at this point
>parents leave for the weekend, naturally i throw a party
>some Chad tries to pick a fight with me because i dont have a girlfriend
>Chunk hears me yelling from upstairs (he didnt like the loud party noises downstairs)
>only my close friends know about him so as he comes down the stairs people stare
>he walks over to where im sitting and people move out of his way so there is a clear path
>he comes up next to me, and just stares at Chad and growls
>Chad says something about how i need a dog to pick fights for him
>he hits me
>chunk bites his kneecap
>Chad goes from starting on varsity to riding the bench real quick

Cont.?
>>
>>27827093
Sounds fake as fuck
>>
>>27820930

What's with the Chicago flag armband?
>>
>>27827093
go ahead, anon
original comment desu
>>
>>27823308
You look decent (I'm a guy). I think you just need to relax a bit. And post a picture of you with a smile if you will, that would make my day.
>>
>>27820930
It's a little early in the week to drink, but I have nowhere else I belong. Mind if I sit down and stay awhile?
>>
>>27824867
>how to get beri beri in the 1st world
>>
I'll just have a couple of beers tonight, enough to relax but not the amount that would get me drunk.

That will have to wait until the weekend.
>>
A margarita bro
Today was a fucked up day. My mother called me a disgrace and a waste of precious fucking money and my father slapped me because they found out I was skipping college classes they took my games from me and my laptop im posting on a cellphone
>>
>>27824554
lel I remember that. Serves him right for being a bitch
>>
File: 1459781534599.png (425 KB, 894x763) Image search: [Google]
1459781534599.png
425 KB, 894x763
>cant play Dark Souls 3 because im working in another state

Pour me a coke and whiskey, friend
>>
File: 1444861773305.png (17 KB, 640x773) Image search: [Google]
1444861773305.png
17 KB, 640x773
I'm so fucking terrible at university but I have literally no idea what else to do besides keep going

My GPA is laughable and I'll probably be suspended for a semester after this one's up. I haven't even made any friends or anything while I've been fucking up, I've just spent most of my time in my room.
>>
>still jobless
>18k and counting
A double shot of Jimador, please.
>>
I'm so fucking alone
>>
>>27829487
I can talk to you if you want to
>>
File: kom.png (51 KB, 698x229) Image search: [Google]
kom.png
51 KB, 698x229
sad time
>>
>>27829487
We can be alone together anon. It's been a month since i've had a conversation with anybody, how about you
>>
>>27820930
I've just started drinking, JD and coke highball for me, barkeep.

Is there a schedule for these thread or just made on demand? I drop in to this board less than daily.

>desustorage probably didnt archive any gumfeels threads
I want to feel those feels again. I forgot what they were but I want them back.
>>
>>27824809
>>27824867
hang in there. its good to see people taking health ythe right way and actually understanding the basics
>>
File: 1451607400790.jpg (142 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1451607400790.jpg
142 KB, 960x720
>Wake up
>Go to work and make pennies
>Meanwhile, your autistic brother who used to beat you and emotionally abuse as a child gets to live freely everyday
>Will be forced to take care of him after your parents die
>Will never have a wife or kids because of this
>Will be forced to deal with this hell forever
>>
Hi, I'm avoiding drinking for the time being

I recently got into a fist fight drunk, I'm being charged with public intoxication and battery. I'm not sure if im gonna have to do jail time but I'm scared anon
>>
>>27829734
Move out, move far, as soon as you can, don't look back, is going to be expensive but Is gonna be worth, when the time comes the city will have tp take care pf him and won't be able to force you into that
>>
Live everyday scared of a police officer breaking in my house
:(
>>
>>27820930

>Am gonna get masters degree in vocal performance from Berklee
>Will be fluent in French, German, Spanish, Italian, and English by then
>Will be swole as fuck
>Will work for myself not having to take anybody's shit
>In pretty much every regard I will be the definition of the Ubermensch
>Will enjoy immense success and will probably become famous
>Will still be a pariah who comes home to an empty house despite being literally the perfect man
>Then I'll go and read stories of women whining about "where are all the good men?" despite getting shat upon on a daily basis by those same stupid bitches
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.