[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White T shirts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: white shirt pepe.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
white shirt pepe.png
67 KB, 616x596
Who /WhiteTshirt/ here?
>cheap, but 20 at the start of every year, throw them away or use them as cumrags if they get badly stained or torn
>simple, don't have to worry about getting dressed to go outside and get tendies, they go with every style
>Plain, normies don't have any ammo to make fun of you with (as opposed to an anime shirt or something)

They are the ultimate robot clothing
>>
Plain colors in general are patrician tier.
>>
Navy blue Tshirts from the supermarket master race reporting in.
I use them for years though.
>>
>>27820825

White t-shirts accentuate your flab.
>>
>>27820825
Except plain coloured clothing has always been great tier.

Except plain gray of course.
>>
>>27820960

You can't be a robot if you have flab though, faggit. Robots can only be skelly.
>>
>>27820825
I just wear them beneath my work shirt.
>>
File: Derp.jpg (21 KB, 480x426) Image search: [Google]
Derp.jpg
21 KB, 480x426
>>27820825
Because actually styling yourself and wearing half decent looking clothes reflects positively on your character.
>>
>>27820825
I slang in my white tee
I bang in my white tee
All in the club spitting game in my white tee
>>
>>27820993
>Robots can only be skelly.

They aren't. This place is full of fatties. You know it's true.
>>
>>27820825
White/Light blue oxford shirt master race.
>>
>>27820825

white longsleeve shirts are more versatile
>>
>>27820993
I'm a robot and I'm 250 lbs. Fuck you.
>>
>>27821035

>This place is full of redditors. You know it's true

ftfy
>>
>>27821014
>your character

>love vidya
>love guns
>love soap carving
>like going to bars and being normal
>no particularly strong emotions
>life is just meh
>basically 100% whitewashed

Yeah, white fits me perfectly
>>
File: Untitled.png (8 KB, 348x389) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8 KB, 348x389
that feeling when you're known as the skater normie and no one knows you're dead inside 8)
>>
>>27821240
Only if you look at it that way. You seem to be more interesting than most people. Sound neutral, but not whitewashed.
>>
white t-shirts don't look right on me, I like plain Grey shirts though. grey goes with fucking everything.
>>
>>27821297

The fuck does whitewashed mean? Do you think you're talking to a fencepost here?
>>
>>27820825
>he doesn't have horrific back acne that bleeds on a daily basis

G-get out
>>
>>27820825
>WhiteTshirt

These shits stain easily.

But I have a bunch of black, grey and olive green shirts.
>>
>>27821339
He said
>basically 100% whitewashed
he is using it as a metaphor to explain that he feels like a completely plain individual with no outstanding qualities.
Why do i have to explain this?
>>
>>27821375

Why do i have to explain this?

Do you think you're talking to someone who doesn't have autism?
>>
Fucking wear black, navy and burgundy tees all you fat fucks. darker colors hide shadows and slim you. This is literally simple knowledge for anyone that doesn't have downs syndrome.
>>
>>27821045
>Oxfords
>robot
Pick a suicide method that fits your lifestyle
>>
>white t shirt
>dark 3 button shirt on top
>30$ levis
>black 8 eye Doc Marten boots

r8 lads
>>
>tfw live in frigid cold canada yet sweat way too much to ever wear white
>>
>>27820825
Sweat and dirt shows really easily, you'd be surprised how dirty a shirt can actually get over the long run
>>
/BlackShirtVNeck/ reporting for duty. All day everyday.
>>
>>27821429
Depends, what color and cut are the jeans?
>>
>>27820825
White is the worste color.

It looks good on nobody. It doesnt mix with anything well and It's generally just tasteless bad.

Real men go for dark colors only.

>>27821429
You cant pull that off. Don't do this to yourself.
>>
>>27821468

Hydrogen peroxide gets out blood and other stubborn stains, bleach keeps shit looking nice. You can get a lot of uses out of them before they become shoprags. I do like to spend a little more so it fits better. I really like the H&M v necks because shit is like spandex and long enough for people who are taller than 5'nothing. Your generic fruit of the loom bullshit is made for fat midgets. The bottom ballons out like a dress and the armholes are tiny but in a bad way that bunches. Unfortunately H&M quality is shit and it gets holes in it. I have to wear american apparel or Target if I want something at a similar price point but can take a little more abuse.
>>
File: hank.jpg (241 KB, 1772x1178) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
241 KB, 1772x1178
>>27821482
Hank Moody pls go
>>
>>27821501
regular fit, darker color
>>
I prefer muted grays or blacks.
>>
>>27821565

White is the best color though, only black beats it.

And damn near anyone except fat reddits can pull off a tee, jeans, and doc martens, it's effortless style. Three button shirt sounds kind of shitty though. I'd go with a proper sport or oxford shirt. I just hate henley's and polos though.
>>
>>27821565
>You cant pull that off. Don't do this to yourself.

I live in a rural area, I give no fucks. I'm not fat or a skeleton either, so I think it looks ok on my semi-athletic body.
>>
>>27820825
white ringer tee master race reporting in.
>>
File: quint.jpg (102 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
quint.jpg
102 KB, 450x300
I own nothing but suits (for business) and white tee shirts, and have worn white shirts exclusively for the past 2 years

>mfw never going back to normie clothes
>>
>>27821826

Careful or you'll trigger the fedoras. There is a pathological hatred of suits and casual menswear in general around these parts since the rebbit invasion.
>>
>>27821911
>calling suit-haters fedoras

Beautiful
>>
also if you are skelly people think your some sort of junkie and do not try to talk to you
>>
Plain black or grey t shirts for me. Same thing except probably not the same cumrag potential.
>>
>>27822041

Oh no, how will I ever get by if people don't try to shit up my day and make me y-y-you t-too?
>>
I have a few band shirts but I barely ever wear them any more, I've got heaps of plain shirts. I usually wear a white wifebeater.
>>
>>27820825
wearing a white shirt right now, it truly is the ultimate robot clothing
>>
>>27822841
Wearing one too, shirtbro
>>
>>27820825
I mostly wear plain green or blue t-shirts
>>
>>27822920
its literally the only color i wear, and they're v neck
>>
>>27820825
I do basically the same thing except I prefer colored plain clothing. I do have about 10 white shirts that regularly make their way through my rotation though. Honestly, I hate busy clothes covered in text or logos. I feel like a faggot.

I prefer express myself through my personality. Not my clothes.
>>
>>27820942
This desu
I prefer black or blue solid shirts over white because white gets pit stains too easy
>>
>>27820993
>robots
>skinny
>ever

i want redditers to leave
>>
>>27823152

Real robot piss in bottle because the anxiety of possibly seeing family in the hallway is too much to bear. Your fat redditor ass has no problems waddling ot the kitchen while singing along to your brony soundtrack and talking about how great Bernie is or some other reddit bullshit. Robots can only be skinny. If you are currently or ever were fat then you can never be a robot.
>>
plain white, grey, and dark blue for me
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.