[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask a cyborg anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
both normies and robots welcome to provide questions
>>
>>27819682
can you fuck off and get out this fucking board?
>>
>>27819682
Why do people enjoy AMAs? They're so fucking shit and they make me feel so very violent. I wish I could beat the shit out of you OP. Do try and answer my question though, you faggot. Why do you do threads like this?
>>
Wow. You must be really special. How does it feel to be so unique?
>>
>>27819717
I can, but I won't

>>27819743
I'm bored

>>27819761
feels alright.

thanks for the questions, guys
>>
>>27819682

Fellow cyborg here, do you think we will ever retake this place back from the obnoxious normalfags, and autistic robots?
>>
>>27819826
>being cyborg
>hating robots
>hating people who have the exact same problems as you, but worse

You seem like an elitist fag
>>
>>27819826
No, I don't. I don't mind, though. I only come here when I'm exceptionally bored.
>>
Are you a kissless virgin like me?

Just trying to work out what a "cyborg" actually is. Because I am a guy with friends/a social life but who gets zero romantic/sexual attention from women. And I personally believe that if you've kissed/had a gf/had sex at any point in your life, you automatically ascend to normie status.
>>
>>27819855

By robots I meant autistic frogposters who shout REEE if you'bve spoken to a human in the past week
>>
File: blrdbl.png (449 KB, 958x438) Image search: [Google]
blrdbl.png
449 KB, 958x438
>>27819871
>>27819682
Why is it that everyone who does an interview here sounds obnoxiously pretentious?
>>
>>27819682
>cyborg
Fuck off normaIfag
>>
>>27819682
Are cyborgs still able to fuck?

Are there android waifu's in the future?
>>
>>27819937
That's probably because they are obnoxiously pretentious. OP is literally only doing this because he's bored, as though to say we are obliged to appease his boredom.
>>
>>27819903
i am not a kissless virgin
>>
>>27819981
You're not obliged to do anything, you're invited to ask questions if you wish and that's all.
>>
>>27820091
Then where exactly do you get off on calling yourself a "cyborg"?

Do you think that because you're "weird" and "quirky" but also happen to have a GF/intimate contact with women, that that somehow makes you not a normie?
>>
>>27820134
I call myself a cyborg mostly because it's where I consistently score on those /r9k/ tests. Is not a cyborg someone who's part normie and part robot, but neither fully? It seems wrong to just boil it all down to intimate contact with women. What's the difference between a robot a cyborg and a normie in your view?
>>
>>27819682
there is no such thing as a cyborg you dumb fucking normie

fuck off to /soc/
>>
>>27820194
>Is not a cyborg someone who's part normie and part robot, but neither fully?
Yes. That's why I think I would be a cyborg, because I have friends but still fail with women.

>It seems wrong to just boil it all down to intimate contact with women.
Not really. That's the number one condition of being a normie. Normiedom is defined by your ability to be attractive to women.

>What's the difference between a robot a cyborg and a normie in your view?
A robot is someone with either no friends or only online friends, who also has had no intimate contact with a girl/woman. I was a full robot about 4 years ago under these terms.

Cyborgs fall somewhere on a spectrum between people with only a few friends, to people with full social circles and healthy social lives. But cyborgs must also meet the condition of being kissless virgins. They MIGHT still be considered cyborgs if they kissed once or twice but are still virgins, but even then that puts them on the absolute borderline of being normies.

A normie is anyone who has had intimate contact with a woman at any point in their lives, or anyone who has dated successfully, or anyone who has had an actual girlfriend. "Intimate contact" being defined as kissing and any form of sexual contact, however light it may be. Handholding/hugging/cuddling is not defined as "intimate contact", though, as it does not involve anything explicitly romantic/sexual.

The terms are harsh, yes, but that shouldn't bother you or anyone else. You shouldn't want to be a cyborg or a robot. In my opinion those who are normies should accept that they are normal and get on with their lives. I think normies who INSIST on being called "cyborgs/robots" are wasting their time, and wasting their privileged position.
>>
>>27820422
Well, I don't insist on it, I identify with it because it's how the board tends to view me, your views notwithstanding.
>>
File: Me 247.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Me 247.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>27819682
What's a cyborg?
help me understand and know the true definition,robots hate me because I can fake a nice personality well. I want to die and have a great pain in the inside just like most people here
>>
>>27820472
I wouldn't take those "/r9k/ personality tests" as evidence of what "the board" thinks. Especially as many of them have dodgy ways of distributing points, like claiming that having a criminal record/drug addiction makes someone "more of a robot" - even though criminals/drug addicts are overwhelmingly normies.

I get called a normie just for having friends, even though I still haven't done so much as kiss a girl. So I really doubt that most of this board wouldn't call you a normie. But you should be happy about that fact.

>>27820514
>help me understand and know the true definition,robots hate me because I can fake a nice personality well.

See my post >>27820422

If you have friends but are a kissless virgin, you are a cyborg. If you are not a kissless virgin, or if you have/had any sort of girlfriend or partner, then you are a normie.
>>
>>27820266
>>27819942
>>27820134
You people really think an actual normie would make an effort to be more robot?
>>
File: double barrel.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
double barrel.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>27820600
what if you have an LDR gf
thats a qt 3(.14)?
>>
>>27820600
>>27820422

what if I've had sex, but have no friends or social circle? Like the reverse of your situation?
>>
>>27819682
Do you virgin or not?
>>
>>27820661
Then you're a normie.

Sorry, but that's just the definition in my eyes. Having any sort of girlfriend, or having any real intimate contact with a girl, is the ultimate mark of "normality". It signifies that you are a stable and attractive enough person that a girl will literally give herself to you in some way.

As someone who has toiled for 4 years trying to become a normie, it makes me very sad to see people like you and OP who claim to be "cyborgs" and yet still effortlessly get female attention.
>>
>>27820689
depends how you define virginity
>>
>lose virginity at 19
>go to uni
>completely fall off the cliff socially
>no friends, no hobbies other than 4chan, definitely no gf's
>spend every single moment outside of class sitting in the dark alone on the computer contemplating suicide
SURE I MAY BE A FRIENDLESS LOSER WHO HATES EVERY MOMENT OF LIFE BUT HEY AT LEAST I STUCK MY DICK IN A WET HOLE 4 YEARS AGO, I GUESS I'M 100% NORMAL
>>
Robots have a black or white mentallity, they can't understand inbetweens, no point in discussing with them what's a cyborg and what's not
>>
>>27820777
>SURE I MAY BE A FRIENDLESS LOSER WHO HATES EVERY MOMENT OF LIFE BUT HEY AT LEAST I STUCK MY DICK IN A WET HOLE 4 YEARS AGO, I GUESS I'M 100% NORMAL

Under what context did you lose your virginity?

I don't think you quite understand the struggle of being a kissless virgin though. Presumably if you lost your virginity at 19, you also lost your "kiss virginity" at a younger age too, right?

I don't see why you're so stressed about it. You don't need to be a robot. You're a normie. Be happy. Even if it was 4 years ago, a girl actually looked at you and deemed you attractive and worthy enough not just to flirt or date with, but to outright have full sexual intercourse with. And that was at just 19. Some normies don't lose it until 25 or something.

No amount of friends in the world will give me the opportunity to stop being a kissless virgin. I can't even kiss a girl. You'd be fine if you found some friends and a social life. If you can attract one girl, you can attract another one.
>>
>>27820777
this. i've fucked 2 girls, once each, in the last 7 years. I'm not normal just because I managed to fuck a couple times.
>>
>>27820777
If you've done it once you can do it again, normie.
>>
>>27820883
She was autistic and I realized that being nice to her would get her to fall in love with me because no one else would give her the time of day so I did that and she fell over herself doing anything I wanted in order to keep me around.

But fuck off calling me a normie, just because I'm not at the same level as a khv doesn't make me normal.
>>
>>27820794
That's because there is no gray area. If you have had sex you're a normie. Maybe you're on the lower end of normies, but you're still a normie.
>>
>>27820949
That's not true. Some cave dwelling anime-watching autist NEET who managed to have sex once still has way more in common with you than he does with real normies.
>>
>>27820514
A cyborg is a failed normalfag. Cyborg is a shitty name they made up to try to put themselves one place above robots.

'Cyborgs' are guys who had it all, they had everything the normie has yet they still managed to fuck it all up.
But it gets worse. Even having fucked it all up, they still have a couple of friends and a support network and have every opportunity to get their normal life back on track. But they choose to continue fucking up.
>>
>>27820939
>But fuck off calling me a normie, just because I'm not at the same level as a khv doesn't make me normal.

But I still don't get it. Why do you care. Why do you WANT to be a robot?

As I said, I have been working all day every day for 4 years to become a normie. I want nothing more than to be normal. I succeeded in getting friends and having a stable social life, but I still can't get a girl to do so much as kiss me. I've never been on a date and I am terrified of making any advances towards women, as a result of spending my entire life without intimate contact.

I would kill to be in your position.

>>27820888
>this. i've fucked 2 girls, once each, in the last 7 years. I'm not normal just because I managed to fuck a couple times.

Yes, you are. And you should be happy about that, as I keep saying. You don't want to be a robot, or even a cyborg. Go out and fuck more girls. Get a girlfriend. You're evidently capable of it.

Meanwhile I'm slaving away seemingly fruitlessly. I don't think I'll ever succeed with women, and I actually TRY to do it.
>>
>>27821012
Why the fuck do you think I WANT to be like this? Do you want to be what you are?No, but that doesn't change the fact that you are a robot. It's the same thing with me.
>>
>>27819826
Woah, fucking know you're place. We are the lucky chosen people fellow cyborg, but this is their haven, it was made clear of that when the robot returned.

Besides you never know, your meat flesh could start rotting and then you'll be a robot like all the others.
>>
>>27819903
Im a permaverg but not kissless I can find he courage to talk to women and do normie things like clubbing if i do mdma before hand
>>
>>27821039
>Why the fuck do you think I WANT to be like this?

I know you don't. I'm trying to tell you that you can fix it.

If you managed to have sex once, then you KNOW with 100% certainty that you are attractive enough to attract more women. You can do it again, if you try.

I can't even be sure that I'm biologically capable of attracting women, because I haven't even kissed one.

If you were in my position, with my friends and my social circle, you probably would have gotten laid countless times. If you managed to have sex while still being awkward/depressed, then just IMAGINE what you could do if you weren't awkward/depressed.

Things are much more difficult for me. I can spend years improving my social skills, expanding my social circle, having impeccable hygiene, wearing nice clothes, grooming myself, getting in shape, and learning how to flirt/be funny to women. It doesn't mean shit. I STILL can't even get a girl to kiss me.

You didn't even try and you got a girl to have sex with you. I don't know, maybe you're just biologically superior to me. Maybe I was born cursed, and you weren't. I don't know the explanation. But whatever it is, it isn't fucking rational.
>>
>>27821179
I don't know about that guy but I've only ever had one girl interested in me ever. And that was in my mid-20s. It's not going to happen again.
Also, no social circle.
>>
>>27820666
Sex = normie, no matter what. Unless it was rape.

Also, check'd Satan.
>>
>>27821288
>I don't know about that guy but I've only ever had one girl interested in me ever.
Did she have sex with you or date you?

>It's not going to happen again.
If it's happened once it can evidently happen again. Unless you're considerably less attractive than you were before. But even then, the answer to that is to simply get in shape/wear better clothes/better haircut/better hygiene etc. All of which I have already done, to no success.

In fairness, I have had a handful of girls who were "interested" in me. But they are INCREDIBLY rare in the grand scheme of things. I'm talking one girl per year. None of which I actually managed to do anything with. That's the problem with being a kissless virgin for so long and then trying to get into romance/intimacy. I am now terrified of it to the point of having a phobia. I could never initiate anything with a girl, because it literally puts dread in my heart to even think of it. And yet I want it so badly.
>>
>>27820422
What about those who are too mentally ill to be normie? I just on the cyborg/normie borderline but I've had normies tell me things like "when i first met you i could tell you had Asperger's" "It's obvious you're going to kill yourself soon" and my personal favourite was one time a girl said "You smell like you're depressed."
>>
Thought i was a cyborg until i realised i was a normie part time chad with a mental illness
>>
>>27821391
>What about those who are too mentally ill to be normie? I just on the cyborg/normie borderline but I've had normies tell me things like "when i first met you i could tell you had Asperger's"

Again, have you kissed/had sex/been intimate with a woman/had a GF? If the answer is yes to any of those, then you are a normie. There are plenty of normies with autism/asperger's.

I was diagnosed with asperger's at 13. It likely plays a role in my inability to attract women. But I believe I'm socially skilled enough, in real life at least, to play it off as if I'm a normal guy. The ONLY thing that lets me down is my on-and-off depression combined with my kissless virginity.
>>
>>27821654
I am you except im not kissless, I am a virgin though.

I have Depression, anxiety, ADD and mild psychosis; i made friends when young because I was tall and lived in an area where people liked yugioh
>>
>>27821381
Both.

And incredibly rare, indeed. If you have had multiple girls interested in you then you've got your opportunity.
Yet you can't just jump on any opportunity or you're going to come off as desperate. Tricky stuff.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.