[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shut in and Loner thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 40
File: 1450329985887.jpg (286 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450329985887.jpg
286 KB, 1600x1200
Haven't made one of these in a while. This is a thread for straight up loners. Genuine ones. Those of us with no friends. With no one in the world to talk to. Those of us who face every waking moment entirely alone, our triumphs and our losses entirely invisible to the world. Those of us who are ghosts.
>>
>>27814900
Reporting in.

I live alone in an apartment and I haven't talked to a human who wasn't a cashier in two years.
>>
>>27814900
does family count? OC comment bt2
>>
Hello anon.

Do internet friends count?
>>
File: 1454207071803.jpg (76 KB, 678x768) Image search: [Google]
1454207071803.jpg
76 KB, 678x768
>>27814900
>TFW my best and only friend killed himself a few days ago.

I guess I belong here now.

How's it going folks?
>>
>>27814985
Not op but can you not read you dumb nigger?

>Those of us with no friends. With no one in the world to talk to.

Get some reading comprehension.
>>
What about people who probably could have friends but feel completely unable to relate to anyone on any level and therefore spend every minute of their lives in utter solitude.
>>
File: 1460189046964.png (393 KB, 606x608) Image search: [Google]
1460189046964.png
393 KB, 606x608
How's it hanging, mates?

Fuck i need to get me a job again so i can start socializing once more.
>>
>>27814900
>Be me

>24

>virgin

>No friends or Family which give a shit about me

>Unemployed

>Living off of $750 a month from SSDI and some additional food stamps

>Crippling non-verbal learning disability, ADD/ADHD/ and an extreme temper and general hatred of people.

>Couldn't work up the will power or ability to get through college if my life depended on it.

>Have no talents or abilities, only a slightly above average IQ despite coming from a family filled with extremely talented/intelligent people.

>Bullied throughout school/middle school, ignored in high-school.

>Betrayed/shunned by friends when they went to college.

>Live in a city filled with Ivy League students and trust-fund yuppies assholes. So the competition for women is fierce and I don't stand a chance.

>A complete loner, spend nearly all my time indoors playing video games because my only choice for employment is working a minimum wage job washing dishes/making coffee for the aforementioned trust-fund yuppies assholes. As such, I would rather die or at the very least remain unemployed than stoop that low.

>Life is an endless cycle of waking up, playing videos games, browsing 4chan, maybe going out to eat, then returning to fap/sleep. Which isn't too, too bad but still rots the soul.

Living in such an affluent city while so poor drives you insane with hatred/envy. It's like being placed in front of the gates of heaven to behold all it's splendor and beauty but never being able to touch it or partake in it. Nearly every time i go out to get food I have to listen to well-to-do over achievers and nepotistic rich brats talk about how fun their vacations to exotic countries were, how much money they have in their special bank accounts, and what type of amazing project they are working on in their high-tech jobs that I am barred from having because I wasn't born in the genes to find doing math anything but a torturous chore. I am like a shade, a hate filled, bitter shade.
>>
>>27814983
Nah, family doesn't count. I have a mom and dad that I talk to a bit since I live with them.
>>27814985
I don't have any internet friends , but I feel like it'd disqualify too many people if I expected that, so I'd just say no really close internet friends.
>>
File: 1456718568420s.jpg (9 KB, 250x196) Image search: [Google]
1456718568420s.jpg
9 KB, 250x196
>>27814990
My best friend /cousin died from cancer this summer. Right before passing he showed me this site, which I immediately realized had a huge influence on his personality that I loved.
I still catch myself reading posts in his voice from time to time. Makes me real sad that we'll never talk again..
>>
File: hgh.png (54 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
hgh.png
54 KB, 500x509
>>27815030
so you are contradicting yourself, if you have friends even online you aren't lonely and you have someone to talk to.
>>
File: BURIAL UNTRUE.jpg (214 KB, 606x606) Image search: [Google]
BURIAL UNTRUE.jpg
214 KB, 606x606
>>27815044
Well shit man, I personally don't have any online friends but I don't want the thread to die because only 3 other people can post here. I'm more interested in discussion.

Do you guys ever get a strong feeling that something is missing? I was pretty optimistic and okay with the solitude, but I fell extremely sick 4 days ago. I was stuck on my couch unable to move much. I remember feeling like I should have someone to talk to at that moment, and realizing there wasn't actually anyone to talk to, I don't even have a phone or anything.

Beyond the physical pain, around day 2 and a half I felt an extreme depression I haven't felt in a long time. I usually find comfort in music, but nothing seemed appealing at all, everything felt hollow and empty and even colors seemed dull, it was a sunny day but when I looked out the window it seemed grey.

How much time do you guys spend on imageboards? I find even online I am pretty secluded or ignored, and can barely relate to anyone.
>>
>>27815036
Same man, my friend was a complete skitzo that I had known from being in and out of the mental health system together for a few years. We were both outcasts, no one treated us with respect except each other.

I was always more lucid and hot headed while he was just aloof and out of touch as skitzos tend to be. We used to go on adventures exploring forests and abandoned portions of factories in the city.

He killed himself on an overdose of Valium and whiskey because he couldn't stand the world and being so helpless in it.

Now I'm all alone.
>>
File: scarface-pacino-560.jpg (38 KB, 560x330) Image search: [Google]
scarface-pacino-560.jpg
38 KB, 560x330
>>27815097
>Do you guys ever get a strong feeling that something is missing?

Sometimes. In my case i don't think i am at all depressed even though i am lonely and have been browsing this shit hole for a long time. All the the jobs i worked with as well were me with a bunch of old farts with family problems.

If anything i got anxiety out of it.

>How much time do you guys spend on imageboards? I find even online I am pretty secluded or ignored, and can barely relate to anyone.

Probably 10-13 hours, somedays less depending on what i am doing gym, riding motorcycle, shooting) etc.. All alone as well.
>>
>>27815122
Why didn't you guys suicide together?
>>
My grandma just died and I feel nothing. Not sure if it's my anti-depressives or how broken I am. It's honestly annoying because I still have a conscious so now I can't kill myself for even longer because muh mommy's feels.
>>
>>27815132
He didn't tell me, and I'm not quite at the point of suicide yet. I hate people too much to just kill myself, it feels like I would be letting them win.
>>
i got no friends im so alone
parents are narcissistic they never taught me anything
told me i was a mistake
> i sit on my bed all day only time i leave it when i get food and toilet
>my brothers have they own lifes so i don't exist
>see no meaning in anything
> all people look like puppets
>>
>>27815151
>told me i was a mistake
Good for you. Mine won't even admit that I'm a mistake. I honestly wish they'd aborted me.
>>
>>27815136
Theres nothing wrong with you. Death is normal, it happens to everyone. You're just living in the real world and not getting caught up in irrational, emotional bullshit.

Shes dead. Okay. Now move on.
>>
File: Father of the sun.jpg (653 KB, 1920x1753) Image search: [Google]
Father of the sun.jpg
653 KB, 1920x1753
>>27815129
That's a lot of hours.
>>27815136
Mine died earlier last year. I didn't feel anything either. I had seen her once before, and I remember her body language and demeanor towards me. I realized she was just as creeped out and offput by me as anyone else. I no longer see anything with any kind of sentimental value. I wanted to feel bad but I honestly couldn't. If you are not normal or socially adjusted, people don't view you with any kind of respect or value you at all. I am not socially adjusted. I have no reason to be emotionally invested in anyone outside of my immediate family, and who knows how long that will last.

The fact is, humans are tribal creatures. We view things on a hierarchy, consciously or not. People feel limited empathy at best for those outside of their "tribe". For us, we have no tribe, so I think it's only natural we are pretty aloof and apathetic to others.
>>27815146
Then just take a few out with you. There's an endless amount of people who deserve to die. Most people, actually.
>>27815151
> i sit on my bed all day only time i leave it when i get food and toilet
Yup
>>
>>27815151
My dad told me that (that I'm a mistake). I wish my parents had never created me. I hate being alive. Existence is torture.
>>
Man I want friends so I can actually enjoy co-op games and multiplayer shit beyond drop-in FPS games.
But I'm too comfy in my loner position to actually talk to people, efforts to rectify this have been fruitless. Although I did talk to a fruit but he didn't even play games.
>>
File: scarface-fix-list-life.jpg (208 KB, 620x375) Image search: [Google]
scarface-fix-list-life.jpg
208 KB, 620x375
>>27815198
>That's a lot of hours.

Yeah it is, but when you've got nothing else to do you're fucked regardless and it feels good to internet socialize with other fuck ups like myself. I used to ride my bike every night at about 12 and come home at 6ish am. I'd ride around all night, go and stop by various 7'11's for a meat pie, water, and chocolate bar. And if i feel like it stop by the beach.

But i don't have the funds to spend money on fuel. It's fucked up.

Give me a job, cunts.
>>
If I died today nobody would notice or care.
Perhaps after some months if my body starts to smell.
Even later if I died outside.
>>
File: mono & worlds end girlfriend.jpg (14 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
mono & worlds end girlfriend.jpg
14 KB, 250x248
>>27815230
>I used to ride my bike every night at about 12 and come home at 6ish am. I'd ride around all night, go and stop by various 7'11's
I also do this. Not quite for so long, usually more like 12-3am. It's really nice just biking with music and enjoying the view and having the whole world to yourself and no other people. I hate weekends because all the people stay out for much longer, and roam around in packs of loud drunks.

Do you live in Asia?
>>
File: scarface-movie-remake-script.jpg (33 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
scarface-movie-remake-script.jpg
33 KB, 700x350
>>27815276
>I also do this. Not quite for so long, usually more like 12-3am

My nigga, it's such a refreshing feeling. I still have vivid memories of myself on my bike sitting right in front of the ocean, watching the waves, looking at the moon while music is playing in my helmet. It's making me smile typing this out right now and making me feel warm and fuzzy.

> I hate weekends because all the people stay out for much longer, and roam around in packs of loud drunks.

Depends, here by 1ish AM it's all dead except in the city.

>Do you live in Asia?

Australia.
>>
>>27815276
Wow you live in asia too? We could totally meet up! How about today? Ill be there in an hour.
>>
>tfw threads dying
>tfw you realize this board is all normies
>>
>>27814900
Fuck, I used to spend my breaktimes at school in hole under a set of stairs just like in that photo.
>>
>>27815479
It has been for at least the last 2-3 yrs. There are still a few of us outcasts, but not many. I've moved on, mostly. But this board is still faster so I post here sometimes. Also habit.
>>
>>27815563
i wonder if normies go around showing friends out posts and make fun of us
>>
>>27815624
Doubt it. It's mostly alternative normies and high schoolers/uni students. They have a social life, but tell themselves they have no "real" friends
>>
>>27814900
>class trip to another state, have to room with other people
>lecturer passes a paper around the bus to get us into groups of 5 to stay in a house
>write my name in the first group along with other 3 people because I didn't know who to room with
>when the person in the group got the paper back, she was excited to see some other people's name on it
>was sad to see one of her friends not on the list
>felt like shit, she obviously didn't want me to be in the same house with me
>her friend whos not in the group looks at me with pure pity, tried smiling at me
>feel more like a loser
>reach the fucking house
>7 people in a house, 3 rooms, one room for 3 people, and two rooms for 2 people
>roomed with another girl but then she said she was gonna room with the other 2 girls
>cried myself to sleep that night

>I was sitting alone and my lecturer sits next to me out of pity
her teenage daughter also took a picture of me on our first encounter. god fucking knows what she was saying about me on her normie social networking sites.

I hate college because I have to interact with people and if I'm alone people will judge me when in reality I don't really care if I'm alone, its more comfier. I'd rather live that neet life and be an actual shut in like I did before entering college.

and people look at you with pure disgust if you eat alone.

I also talk to myself everyday and I record them on my phone.

I'm sorry for this long text, I just wanna let it out, cant tell this to my mom, she'll be so disappointed in me
>>
>>27814985

I have zero so I guess they don't count.

Sometimes I think of finding someone to play some shitty free online game like tf2. but even that seems too much of a bother as dealing with underage faggotry seems like too much.
>>
>>27815669
Do you think you will drop out. I did but I felt bad about how it made my mum feel. She thought going to university was going to magically transform me in a normal person with friends instead of an awkward loner with no aspiration.
>>
>>27815725
I wish I could but my dad would kill me because my sister dropped out and that's already 50k down the drain. They don't understand us, anon. My parents actually asked me to join clubs and socialize but I can't even get group members for assignments and shit. So what do you do now? Is your mom still mad at you?
>>
>>27815765
>I wish I could but my dad would kill me because my sister dropped out and that's already 50k down the drain

and what did they do about your whore sister throwing 50k? the fucking bitch
>>
>>27815814
they didn't do anything because she's the last child and she's the favorite. she is actually a bitch, kek.
>>
>>27815765
I only went for one term but was bullied by my flatmates and hated my course. She was pretty mad when I first left and still brings up the money she spent on it sometimes but has calmed down since I started applying to train as a care worker. I'm working a shitty night shift job in a supermarket at the moment.
>>
File: lel kek lel.png (183 KB, 1208x578) Image search: [Google]
lel kek lel.png
183 KB, 1208x578
>>27815669
>being a female
Get the fuck out of my thread. You aren't welcome here. Go die.
>>
>>27815669
feel you, and it actually pisses me off when people sit next to me out of pity
>>
File: enemy_at_the_gates_15.jpg (144 KB, 750x330) Image search: [Google]
enemy_at_the_gates_15.jpg
144 KB, 750x330
>>27815669
>her teenage daughter also took a picture of me on our first encounter. god fucking knows what she was saying about me on her normie social networking sites.

What a cunt.
>>
File: steam-bitcoin.jpg (27 KB, 590x354) Image search: [Google]
steam-bitcoin.jpg
27 KB, 590x354
>>27814968
Do you work? If so don't you interact with anyone at work?

I haven't left the house in about 8 months, been NEET for about 8 years but still work as a camwhore online because I'm a girl. Guys literally support my behavior of doing nothing but smoking pot, playing video games, and masturbating all day, just because I have a average body. I know I'm lucky for being a girl, and I know if I was born with a dick I would of killed myself long ago and be completely screwed in every way in life.
>>
>>27815867
>was bullied by my flatmates
at least that's some kind of interaction, my roommate moved out after living one semester with me.

>hated my course
what did you take?

>started applying to train as a care worker
>I'm working a shitty night shift job in a supermarket at the moment
good for you, anon! no plans on continuing your studies then?
its also good that your mom's calmed down, treat her to a nice place sometimes.
>>
File: fairbairn6.jpg (18 KB, 352x397) Image search: [Google]
fairbairn6.jpg
18 KB, 352x397
>>27815912
>and of course it quickly is the post with the most replies. fuck this board. im out.

We are all here for a reason, mate. It may be a female or not but who gives a fuck? The things she is typing sounds like things that have happened to males here and complete cunty things.

I cant talk much since my high-school days etc.. were fine but then again i was incredibly aggressive back then and was doing Amateur boxing so people didn't give me shit.

Completely changed person.
>>
File: t h i s.jpg (44 KB, 687x535) Image search: [Google]
t h i s.jpg
44 KB, 687x535
>>27815933
> It may be a female or not but who gives a fuck?
Fuck off
>>
>>27815966
You are shitting your thread up over a girl, my man.
>>
>>27815977
This OP, its the sign of an ultimate beta. Someone who didnt care would just leave it alone. You prove you care by shitting up the thread and drawing attention to her.
>>
>>27815966
AYOO U SAYIN' WE BE KANGS N SHIET?
>>
op my gf said you need to take a chill pill
>>
>>27815932
I would have been quite happy living on my own compared to being unable to use my own kitchen without being sneered at by normies.
I took philosophy, terrible decision, don't ask why.
If I ever study for a degree again I would take something which is directly vocational and study for it at the nearby technical college so I can still live at home.
>>
File: 1459543488074.jpg (6 KB, 298x259) Image search: [Google]
1459543488074.jpg
6 KB, 298x259
>mfw op's thread turned into asking questions and giving attention to a woman
>>
>>27816053
Please give attention to my post too. I'm a female as well.
>>
>>27816066

op should feel lucky his thread is getting so much attention now since the grills are here xdddd
>>
>>27815016
Tom? Is that you? I liked being your friend but fucking hell man you were a dick to me.
>>
>>27815966
desu I didn't even notice her stating her gender and assumed it was a guy until you pointed it out. Is it inconceivable to you that any women can be social outcasts within groups of the same gender?
>>
>>27816116
why the fuck have they changed "t b h" to "desu" making everyone look like weaboos.
>>
girl here

>tfw only 60 friends on fb

i fucking hate being lonely only creeps talk to me
>>
>>27815276
>>27815230
Thanks guys. I have to fucking try your biking shit now
>>
>>27816116
I'm not going to waste anymore time on this shit, but women can not be lonely, and will never even feel a fraction of the loneliness that men do. They have inherent social value. Not the ugly ones, not the fat ones, not the dumb ones, none of them. They will never even be close.
>>
>someone taking down my info
>"ok, aside from your grandmother and mother is there anyone else?"
>"..no"
>"nobody?"
>"sorry"
>"wow"
>"yeah, sorry. I'm kind of a loser"

After that he tried to comfort me a little but I just smiled and continued. He was the one who decided to keep on with it instead of just accepting my answer.
>>
File: 1460181625865.png (140 KB, 397x399) Image search: [Google]
1460181625865.png
140 KB, 397x399
Femanon here, I've been alone for 4 years now I don't see what the big deal is.

Yall are a bunch of pussies.
>>
File: csss.jpg (57 KB, 490x328) Image search: [Google]
csss.jpg
57 KB, 490x328
>>27816145
I was personally talking about a motorcycle but bicycle works as well. You still get the same satisfaction my man.

That beautiful breeze, looking at that beautiful sky etc..

>>27816149

Mate, you do know this ALL blew up because of you? right.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 250x200
>once again roasties fuck up another thread. When will it end....?
>>
>>27816184
Just move on to the superior chan
>>27816175
Don't really care.
>>
File: 43534534536456.gif (2 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
43534534536456.gif
2 MB, 400x267
>Tfw haven't been outside in 5 years
>>
File: -19171.jpg (43 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
-19171.jpg
43 KB, 350x200
>>27816197
>Don't really care.

You should mate, you and i are both friendless. But in the end at least i put my hand out regardless of sex since i want to sincerely improve my situation. Why don't you ask that fembot her name and if she wants to chat on Skype?
>>
>>27816174
Our alone is different from your alone.

When a robot says he is alone, he has no contacts outside of maybe a family member or two, if he's lucky. He has no future, no connections, he can't just hop on the internet and get a gf lined up with her own house he can go live in.

When a woman says she's alone, she's waiting on Chad to pick her up.
>>
>>27815669
It's okay you'll find a nice Chad to keep you company soon enough :)
>>
File: 1438511681376.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1438511681376.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
>>27814900
>only "colleagues" with people IRL
>my only true friend is an online one

Well, i guess it could be worse. OH WAIT, now i remembered, all my IRL friends stopped talking to me at some point.
>>
>>27816174
Because you aren't actually alone dumbass
You mean a Chad hasn't given you attention in 4 years
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (158 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
158 KB, 1280x720
>>27816239
I'm this post:
>>27815924

I'm not saying I'm not lucky because I am. But at the same time I can still get super lonely because it's not all about sex or whatever but most people see me that way and granted I suck so bad at everything I'm barely even a good camwhore I can't dance and I'm pretty chubby, oily, and gross.

So yes I am better off than a lonely robot but in a mediocre and disgusting way that people call me a degenerate for.
>>
>>27816270
>a literal camwhore
>>
>>27816270
So when you really think about it no one is really better off than someone else. If a hot rich guy like Elliot Rogers can go batshit insane from loneliness almost anyone can. That boy had the world at his finger tips.
>>
>>27816174
That's because you have friends. Being single =/= being alone.
>>
>>27816289
just remember
how many people love fat blobs
remember that
think hard
>im lonely
>>
>>27816239
>Our alone is different from your alone.

I really do hope you're kidding.

>When a robot says he is alone, he has no contacts outside of maybe a family member or two, if he's lucky. He has no future, no connections

You think I have friends? online friends? my family members don't even ask about my life. I have no future, I have no connection.

>he can't just hop on the internet and get a gf lined up with her own house he can go live in.

implying I can

>When a woman says she's alone, she's waiting on Chad to pick her up.

Every guy on earth wants a Stacey, even the betas why the fuck would I wait on a Chad?

not even the anon you replied to
>>
>>27816270
If I was a pathetic cuck and offered to try and build something with you despite having a nasty past would you go for it?
I have my shit together, I just don't like going out and meeting people
>>
Former friendlessfag here. You guys need to find a social mentor. Someone who recognizes your autism and takes you under their wing. It's the only way out.
>>
File: stalingrad1.jpg (259 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
stalingrad1.jpg
259 KB, 750x500
OP, can you create this same thread tomorrow mate? I was sincerely enjoying your thread at the beginning but it's filled with nothing but garbage now and people legitimately fighting over who is the loneliest.

Also try not to get upset over another fembot.

>>27816303
>Every guy on earth wants a Stacey,

Negative.
>>
>>27816270
Are you a virgin?

>>27816303
As a female you have inherent social value. You cannot empathize with the life of a low class male.
>>
>>27816175
I feel like with a bicycle you won't get as far as a motorbike but at least there won't be any pesky cars to deal with amirite? Darn it I got work tomorrow but then it's two days off so I'm definitely gonna try your idea. What would you say is the best time?
>inb4 normie
>>
>>27816309
I would talk to you.

Only problem is I got super close to someone via the internet. I want to move in with him but it hasn't happened yet. So... basically I have no plans for the future despite being almost 30 now.

For those reasons I'd talk to you and love to get to know you but you got to know that I'm in love with some guy I don't even know because I'm next level pathetic.

Also, I just camwhore I barely fucked anyone irl. Not because I'm not a whore because obviously I am, I just always felt uncomfortable around people and unattractive as well as unattracted to them. I mean I'm defiantly still a gross degen just not so much irl. I haven't even left the house to get groceries in 8 months. I still exercise but I don't count that because I don't encounter other humans when I do that.
>>
>>27816333
Female problems are different than male problems. That doesn't mean they're any less important, but it seems like they are just totally unrelatable. That's why femanons would probably be better off in their own forum, like lolcow
>>
File: SnapCity1410.jpg (125 KB, 865x1200) Image search: [Google]
SnapCity1410.jpg
125 KB, 865x1200
>>27816350
Of course not, i was traveling pretty damn far bud. But it's still as good and you aren't polluting the world with your engine! I cant say the best time but for me i always loved going out at 12 simply because it was dead and everyone was asleep for work.

So nothing but me, my music, the bike, and green lights.

>>27816372

I see your point, i do believe women generally have it better especially when it comes to the social side. But why shit up a decent thread over them?

Just ignore the post and move on.
>>
File: woman's idea of social anxiety.jpg (410 KB, 1818x888) Image search: [Google]
woman's idea of social anxiety.jpg
410 KB, 1818x888
>>27816372
Female problems are laughable
I tried, I really tried. but they're just that retarded. The most a woman has to contend with in the west is the risk of being raped or something, and in those cases they were more often than not doing something very stupid to bring it on.
>>
>>27816402
I do see how being a sex object in a loveless relationship could suck almost as much as being alone though
>>
>>27816433
Then you are a moron
>>
>>27816452
So you could see yourself enjoying being fucked by someone who's basically a stranger in exchange for money? empathy dude, it's important. I'm fucking glad I'm a man.
>>
>>27816460
Even dry, bland, stale bread is better than an empty plate.
>>
>>27816492

btfo
b
t
f
o
>>
>>27816174
true, i am a 9/10 fembot and guys ignore me and only go for the 10/10 stacies. meanwhile a 3/10 guy can get any girl he wants as long as he has some confidence. life isn't fair.
>>
>>27816364
Oh well I'm 23 so I'm probably too young for you anyways. If you're positiveyou've found someone there'd be no point in meeting me I guess.
Also it doesn't really sound like youre lonely at all
>>
>>27816364
>Only problem is I got super close to someone via the internet. I want to move in with him but it hasn't happened yet.

you said you were lonely and had no one... wimmin right?
>>
>>27816492
>>27816492
Women don't have as high libidos. It has to work like this so they can be the sexual selectors. They have to be the selectors because they are female and carry the baby for 9 months.

So because their libido is so low it makes sex less enjoyable. Imagine having to fuck a fat ugly chick and she fucks you in your ass with a strap on and the whole time you have a limp dick.

But at least its interaction of some kind right?
>>
>>27816525
Not too young. What's your skype?

>>27816537
Camwhores have something called regulars. That they can still never be good enough for of course.
>>
>>27816553
i read many docs saying women enjoyed sex far more than men because of all the nerves in the vagina and shit.

women are horny animals.
>>
See OP, if you were friendly she'd be asking you for your Skype right now.
>>
File: drake.jpg (91 KB, 928x756) Image search: [Google]
drake.jpg
91 KB, 928x756
>>27816571
>Camwhores have something called regulars. That they can still never be good enough for of course.

you aren't lonely you fat 30 year old fuck
>>
>>27816397
>So nothing but me, my music, the bike, and green lights.

that sounds pretty freakin badass. I would love to drive but unfortunately I'm a lazy shit and don't have a licence. I should get one but everything is so close by~~~ there's no neeed to!
>>
>>27816553
>Women don't have as high libidos.
citation needed

>Imagine having to fuck a fat ugly chick and she fucks you in your ass with a strap on and the whole time you have a limp dick.
You mean imagine someone showing me some sort of intimacy? Boy I'll try but this will be spoiling myself.
Fucking a person you don't find attractive for half an hour or so every few days in exchange for shelter, food, luxury items, etc. Sounds like a hell of a deal to me?

You're trying really hard to white knight here but you need to think it through and realize its ok to admit men today have the short end of the stick.
>>
>>27816574
You would know wouldn't you? All those ladies you've pleasured.

Having more nerve endings isn't the same as libido which is caused by hormones.
>>
>>27816571
bubblebass0232
I'll be on later after work.
>>
>>27816637
No I completely agree that women are better off. BUT it still doesn't make sex enjoyable.
>>
>>27816637
How is it whiteknighting to recognize that women have shit lives and that I would never want to be one. Even if they get friends, they all hate each other anyway.
>>
File: 20071104133445-0-9817.jpg (985 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20071104133445-0-9817.jpg
985 KB, 1600x1200
>>27816627

Feels really good man.

> I would love to drive but unfortunately I'm a lazy shit and don't have a licence.

I say get it and get over with all the trouble, riding for me is so fucking enjoyable and pleasurable. Nothing compares. Being lonely you bond together and each up-shift you synchronize with the bike.

Nothing but man and machine working together.

>but everything is so close by

Wish it was like that here.
>>
>be a girl
>be a fat oily fuck
>claim no friends
>claim no one likes you
>is a camwhore
>already made a friend in this thread
>>
File: 1457830568620.png (239 KB, 1581x609) Image search: [Google]
1457830568620.png
239 KB, 1581x609
>try to be friends with someone from a similar thread to this one
>talk for a couple of months and get to know them
>think that we're both similar to each other
>they didn't seem to think so
>they become more and more bitter as time goes on
>they don't believe me when I tell them I have any problems
>they start to verbally abuse me
>eventually I become sick of it and confront them about it
>they reject my feelings and just start bullying me
>have them block me over it since I can no longer maintain composure

back to square one: absolute zero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMsxSW4P_QA
>>
>>27816138
>girl here
>having a Facebook
>people talk to me

I haven't talked in two weeks. Fuck off normie.
>>
>>27816814
>two weeks
>only two weeks
>>
do robots with therapists count? It's someone to talk to, but only because Medicare pays for them to listen to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 900x900
>>27815303
Posts like this give me hope

I'm getting my bike license this summer no matter what I've been planning this for like 5 months now.

>I want that feel of freedom
>>
Hello.

special original flavor
>>
>>27814968
same here.
but it's 9 years and counting.
>>
>>27817130
How do you stop yourself from the pain and suicide?
>>
File: 1456509371692.png (38 KB, 365x214) Image search: [Google]
1456509371692.png
38 KB, 365x214
>>27816627
>~~~
>neeed

shut the fuck up
>>
>>27817204
vidya

oriorioriginaallee
>>
>>27817130
give me email, I wanna be your friend.
>>
File: GURRALD.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GURRALD.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>>27817389
why?

ignorethistext
>>
File: 1455591642549.jpg (1 MB, 2310x1781) Image search: [Google]
1455591642549.jpg
1 MB, 2310x1781
>>27817204
Not him, but I do what I can to try to fill the endless void inside me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MajfZIyHP8U&t=1955
>>
>>27817422
why not?

ignorethistextaswell
>>
File: 1445320332423.png (20 KB, 538x396) Image search: [Google]
1445320332423.png
20 KB, 538x396
>work from home, programming
>have some exercise equipment in the room to help keep in shape
>most of my food and drinks are kept in a minifridge by my PC
>only really have to talk to people when I go get groceries
Maximum comfy. The only reason I didn't go full shut-in earlier was because I had feelings for my close friend and wanted to spend time with her and do things with her.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 250x236
>>27814900
>only use steam
>haven't been on in a week
>no human contact outside of scholastic acquaintance
>cackling maniacally at tons of stupid little things

Feels supreme, desu senpai
>>
File: 1457940376599.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1457940376599.png
293 KB, 633x758
>motorbikechad comes here to torment us
>>
>>27816704
I would it's just all the people I've talked to about it bitch about how much fuel costs and how tiring it is to drive/ride. I wish they would shut up desu. Bicicyling is physically exhausting but i enjoy it a lot so I wouldn't complain about biking when i love it
>>
>>27817535
That image reminds me of a salvia trip I went on once
>>
>>27817557
don't get close
*crawls back to shell*
>>
>>27817663
okay m8 :^(

asdfghjklmnbvcxzqwertyuiop
>>
>>27817707
>>27817663
I'll be both your friend's
>>
>>27814900
Wow what a pathethic waste this guy is, I really feel sad for him.
Reminds me of this skeleton nerd I saw cycling, it was like some sort of pale ghoul on bicycle. Pretty sick that such people exist.
>>
>haven't left my apartment in the last 48 hours
>nothing on Steam interests me
>Stacy sister keeps asking me to come to her wedding
>mother keeps asking when I'll find a "nice man to settle down with"
>friend is mad that I didn't go to her party
>have been laying in bed for the last hour
>feel like running away

this sucks
>>
>>27817746
Well most of all you suck, but okay.
>>
>>27814900
This looks like a shot from my school + I think I've seen this kid at my school already. hmu
>>
>>27817728
post contact new friendo but

idk how to talk to people
>>
>>27817728
but i haven't had a friend since 10 years.
what is it like?
>>
>>27817746
>mother keeps asking when I'll find a "nice man to settle down with"
I know that feel.
>26
>never dated
>parents keep getting on me because I'm "not getting any younger" and they want grandkids and if I don't settle down soon nobody will want me or something
>just want to sit in my nice 3-bedroom house playing video games
I've hit the point where I'm seriously considering asking my friend to get me pregnant. He is my only friend and he is like a brother to me and this way my parents get a grandkid and fucking lay off me. Maybe raising it would help me find new things I like, too. Plus it would be nice to lose my virginity.
>>
>>27815016

Your life arc, particularly your acutely sensed inferiority to the arch-chads in your immediate surroundings, is very much like what Rodger went through.

I think Rodger might not have broken bad, if he had simply lived in a poorer part of the country where he could have been a relatively big fish in the small pond. The car might have enticed some dumb 7 to come his way; his vanity, dick and self-esteem might actually have received sufficient gratification from her pretty-good body, from the one rut, the virginity loss, that he could have then put up with the bullshit for at least another 20 years or thereabouts, which is what commonly happens among men, even less "shallow" men. And then, having advanced past age 30, even if he entered another long dry spell in this scenario, his advanced age would then have neutralized him to a life of quiet desperation. Generally speaking, if someone is going to do something incredibly stupid to ruin their lives, they tend to do it from age 18-25. If you can advance past that age without a fatal mistake, you're probably good to putter quietly into middle age.
>>
>>27817769
>>27817770
I'll give you guys a throwaway email I have

[email protected]
>>
>>27817607
>>work from home, programming

this is my goal at the moment, started learning programming a month ago, got any tips for me?
>>
>>27818106
Not really. You're probably going to be stuck in an office, though. I got lucky.
>>
>>27817638

The positives outweigh the negatives. Fuel isn't really a problem unless the following;

-You ride / drive around a lot (Even then cars these days for example are extremely good when it comes to the fuel economy) A small car has no problem driving to 400-500kms with one full tank.

-The second problem is where the car is made and the model as well as the engine configuration (V6/V8/V12 etc..) as well as where it was manufactured. Generally European cars require higher Octane / Ron fuel compared to something like a Japanese car.

Just think if you do get a bike or a car. Driving around at night, radio blasting, heater on... maximum comfy.
>>
Do any of you actually ever make friends with anyone from these threads? Just curious. Cos I was friends with someone from /b/ and I had a really hard time with it. He was like constantly depressed and nothing I said was ever enough. I try not to be this way but I to become this huge black hole of emotions. When there's two black holes of emotions things fall apart even faster. It's just hard to maintain friends. It's scary too.
>>
>>27818038
>>27817769
>>27817770

Just send an email that says hi or something and I'll try to open a convo
>>
File: 139723659819.png (21 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
139723659819.png
21 KB, 645x773
>>27817061

Enjoy that freedom, fellow robot. Wouldn't trade my bike for anything.
>>
>>27817802
You could also tell 'em you're gay. Would be pretty funny
>>
>>27818372
They would just try to set me up with other people. I just want to be left alone.
>>
>>27818295
>>27817061
>>27815303
>>27815276
>>27815230
>tfw fuel is expensive as fuck
I wish I could go on night drives but its impossible
thx dilma
also I would probably get mugged and murdered
>>
>>27814900
>With no one in the world to talk to

h'm sus, you talking to people on the interwebs.org
>>
>>27815016
you're me, but in the future
>>
>>27815016
Do you live alone though? Because that still sounds a lot better than my situation.
>>
>>27816216
the other guy's a prick but holy shit
>Why don't you ask that fembot her name and if she wants to chat on Skype?
I can see why you have no friends you creepy, thirsty motherfucker
>>
>>27818554
im you, but stronger
>>
>>27816704
just save up 30 grand off of NEET bux, good idea man
>>
>>27817746
>nothing on Steam interests me
senpai rocket league is on steam, you have no fucking excuse to be bored.
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.