[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is dude weed lmao good for robots? Never smoked, tell me more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10
File: joint.jpg (53 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
joint.jpg
53 KB, 499x499
Is dude weed lmao good for robots?
Never smoked, tell me more about how do you feel when high
>>
420blaze it brah
>>
To be serious for a second, it actually made me think about my life and how I treated the people around me. I honestly feel like it made me a better person. It's also fun, so what's not to love. Try it out anon!
>>
>>27814880
first time didn't get high once I started using a bong shit got so good.
>>
>>27814880
Nah I started smoking weed and now its all i spend my money on and im hundreds of pounds into overdraft because of it

dont do it
>>
>>27815012
this tbqh. If you're a NEET and have nothing else to do all day, you get used to it waaaay too quickly. It's fine if you have a job and hobbies to spend most of your time on though.
>>
Go for it brojangles
>>
>>27815530
Its like booze or any kind of drug
Keep it either as an occasion or have a schedule, IE only do it if its after 5PM and none after 10PM or something.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 600x400
Its pretty awesome, especially when listening to music or watching cartoons. Try it familia
>>
>>27814880
It just makes you feel lethargic and makes you think in a way slightly different than normal , for example you start to think about little details in your life you wouldn't normally consider

Plus you feel a bit better about most things, like movies and music are just that much better
>>
File: Lqlw1ac.gif (1 MB, 464x655) Image search: [Google]
Lqlw1ac.gif
1 MB, 464x655
I'm just about to hit the 1 month mark of being sober from weed. When I first started smoking I felt like weed was the best thing ever, my quality of life skyrocketed and it pulled me out of depression. My mood was so positive. Then about 6 or 8 months in of daily smoking I started to get terrible panic attacks, I started dwelling on negative shit when high. I felt like every decision I had ever made in life was the wrong one and that I'm the biggest loser in the world. I was also just getting sick and tired of rolling blunts or packing bowls and finding somewhere to smoke. Quitting was pretty rough, I didn't crave it at all but my anxiety got 10x worse and I could not hold down any food.
>>
it keeps me from dreaming at night and helps me get to sleep.
it's also nice to smoke before you do hobbies. i like papercraft and playing 3ds and masturbating.
>>
>>27814880
Weed can be truly wonderful as self-medication if you use it with caution. I'm lighting it up 8 pm every night, watch series and browse internet before smoking one last time before I hit the pillow. I sleep good, I feel less depressed, and the feeling of listening to your favorite music when you're high is unbeatable. feelsgoodman.jpeg I never smoke during daytime though, it quickly becomes a bad habit if you overdo it.
>>
>>27815760
>Quitting was pretty rough, I didn't crave it at all but my anxiety got 10x worse and I could not hold down any food.

I'm at the stage of anxiety, but i quit for months and had no negative effects, i'm back to smoking again now and the anxiety is slowly fading, you should get back on the horse senpai
>>
>>27815777
Its already a habit you dumb faggot, you smoke every night.
>>
>>27815780

I want to, I mean I miss blazing up and listening to music and laughing at stupid shit, but the negative thoughts were just brutal. I promised myself I won't start again until I get a gf.
>>
I smoked for the last 2 years straight non stop and now im starting to get really bad panic attacks and nightmares. OP, save yourself the trauma. If you feel like you want to start smoking go to the doctors and get yourself on some anti depressants or something seriously SSRI's are so much more effective than smoking weed. It's illegal for a reason it FUCKS with your head
>>
>>27815797
Yeah i can understand that, i think the only reason i don't have a job is because i smoke and drink all the time, in my head i want a nice comfy job to get people off my back but at the same time the thought of going for the interview or the work being too demanding is too much for me
>>
>>27815802

Dude they won't listen, I remember reading posts like this and laughing thinking "this guy is just a bitch he can't handle it". Well like I said, 8 months into smoking daily I started getting panic attacks so bad I wanted to jump out of a window. I feel like the damage is permanent, I look at the world a lot different now.
>>
>>27815788
he said bad habit...
>>
>>27815818
>I look at the world a lot different now.

I don't want to sound like a cunt here but to me this is a good thing, i don't want to trudge through life thinking like all the other people with no worries, being worries makes you see things in a better way, a safer and more logical way
>>
>>27815802
Faggot and a liar.

SSRIs will break you forever. They change who you are and you can never go back. Nobody is permanently affected by weed, and if you seriously think you get PTSD from weed you're no better than some god damn soccer mom.
>>
>>27815843

Keep smoking boy
>>
>>27815834
thats already a bad habit, smoking every night you dumb cock sucker.
>>
Tastes like shit and made me paranoid and depressed. Overrated drug
>>
niggers and teenagers drug.
>>
>>27815872
Isn't every drug though faggot? you are not special
>>
>>27814880
It helps my mood because it brings back childlike joy and wonder. Things are less boring and dull when you are high and more exciting. You can use that to reprogram your thought patterns and become more positive overall. It IS a drug so be-careful of the downfalls which are possible increase in anxiety of any kind. Ironically enough helps with anxiety too. Just depends on how your brain works and it's NOT for everyone.

I'm a vape nation 420 blaze it everyday faggot. Go green.
>>
>>27815894
>Just depends on how your brain works

How so? if it gives me anxiety is there something abnormal with my brain?
>>
>>27815788
I choose to smoke every night to avoid killing myself because of insomnia or GAD. I stopped using prescription medication because they didn't work but had tons of side effects.
>>
I smoke every day, I need it to turn off my brain. It makes me stupid and lazy so I can hibernate through this miserable life.
>>
>>27815843
>Tfw you've been on SSRIs for ten years and smoked daily for three years.
No wonder I constantly want to kill myself despite nothing really being wrong.
>>
If it's legal, go for it. If it's not, don't risk getting arrested and being forced into rehab to "fix the problem in your brain."
>>
You need to be in a good mood. It just enchances your current mood and adds a throbbing, dull layer of confusion.
>>
>>27816037
>being forced into rehab
>for weed

lmao
>>
File: 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine.png (6 KB, 213x251) Image search: [Google]
2-Fluorodeschloroketamine.png
6 KB, 213x251
rtyfdgdg
>>
>>27815910
Nope. That's not exactly what I mean. Well, I'm supposing you've never smoke or drank before. So basically it can increase an emotion that you are already feeling. So that's why it can increase anxiety and depression. The upside to depression increase is that you are allowing yourself to work through the sadness, since it has psychedelic components (the thc and salvia) you might get sad but feel better later since you feel as if your perspective has changed.

When it comes to the fear and anxiety emotions there is less benefits of increasing these things. When I say how your mind works I mean in part all your experiences in life as well. So if you have certain memories and experiences in life where you lost control of a situation or feeling in an altered mood and those were negative, you can get an anxiety tick or trigger to those feelings while high. Those things can be worked through or altered given enough time.

Weed is very very safe so worse case scenario you start freaking out and think the police are after you, or feel like you need to frantically pee but you are in a public place, or simply too high to remember the alphabet, any stupid silly situation like that very little times will it ever actually harm you. Most people can drive stoned and all that. It just effects perception.
>>
>>27816167
Thanks for clearing that up senpai
>>
>>27816037
Seriously? How's it feel to be cucked by the government you little pussy faggot.
>>
>>27816234
No problem. If you have social anxiety (which I mean look at where we are on the internet) I'd suggest smoking alone. It's why I do. That way I avoid most anxiety triggers.
>>
>>27816313
Yeah i smoke alone all the time, since im on the dole i had to goto a "traneeship" with a bunch of other people and some people there took a shine to me so i invited them to my place for a drink

When they got here we started smoking and it felt like i was having a heart attack, i just sat there and played it off but i was dying inside and felt like i could drop dead any second, it was fucking terrible
>>
For me, it has a couple of benefits
Firstly, and on a more shallow level, it's fun. You get baked, you listen to music you love, you eat food, you watch films, you do whatever because everything is more fun baked.
Secondly, the thought rushes you get are wonderful. You think more deeply about things, you have little epiphanies every time about minor things, but things that make you happy. This can be about yourself, other people, society, whatever. But every time I've done it by myself I've always enjoyed the introspection. It has helped me change my approach to others, consider them less like they're superior to me, and treat myself better.
>>
>>27815760
You might be intoxicated with un-flushed k' = potassium cyanide gas composite 'if used with tobacco', industry released secret of alchemical death/madnes syndrome.

>cause of panic attacks, psychosis etc:
>potassium-cyanide
>lack of oxygen in blood
>>
>>27815760
To much K will turn you're plants purple.
>>
>>27816418

You have to be careful with that deep introspection. The only way I can describe it to non smokers is lets say you went your entire life without seeing what you look like. No mirrors, no reflections, no pictures, nothing. Then one day for the first time in your life you walk into a giant 3 sided mirror and you see what you really look like from every single angle. Now some people might like what they see, but a lot do not. And that's where the anxiety comes from.
>>
how do you even get weed when you don't talk to people
>>
File: rob ford ikea monkey.jpg (26 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
rob ford ikea monkey.jpg
26 KB, 600x337
I've been smoking for about 15 years. It's all I am and it's all I have. Sometimes it makes my depression worse. I'll be high out of my mind watching my friend get his ass whooped in madden, and out of nowhere I'll start thinking of killing myself. Sometimes it occurs to me that it's just boring and a waste of money.
But it's all I've got. I like burning one and watching some one piece.

It's whatever, dudemigo.
>>
>>27816494
My dad is best friends with the guy i buy from, he comes over every few days and i can just ask him to sell to me, hes a chill old guy
>>
>>27816534
Don't smoke with old guys, they're gay as fuck.
>>
File: 1460051630982.jpg (49 KB, 363x333) Image search: [Google]
1460051630982.jpg
49 KB, 363x333
>>27814880
>makes video games and chink toons immersive and entertaining as fuck.
>makes food taste glorious.
>makes listening to music, shitposting and mindlessly browsing online incredibly fun.
>if you live near the wilderness, it makes taking lonely walks in the nature and admiring the views comfy as fuck.
>cures depression and can be consumed every day with little to no side effects(especially if you get high by eating homemade weed bread or other edibles).
>is actually fun to take alone, unlike alcohol, especially if you're an introvert.
It's pretty much the perfect robot drug senpai. I would have ended my existence years ago if it wasn't for weed. Weed along with psychedelics are the only things that make me forget about my miserable, lonely existence.
>>
If humans were really positive, they wouldn't be in this realm, this realm is negative, but a small token of what you are is not... realise this an you might realise why you are, what you are, and where you are

>Question your positive to the negative elemental cosmos, simples...
>>
>>27816578
I don't smoke with him all the time, i smoke alone and occasionally he comes over to smoke too, him and my dad are good friends
>>
>>27816602
Just saiyan dude. Shit, I smoked with a friends dad and out of nowhere he asks to blow me.
>>
>>27815894
> feeling childlike joy and wonder

This is hands down my favorite part about being high. I also don't worry about the future or the past at all, and it feels like expressing emotion comes much easier to me when I'm high. It's amazing.

On the other hand it can also make me paranoid about random stuff but that doesn't happen nearly as often.
>>
>>27815818
You have to understand anon, ANY experience will change the way you view the world. It's not necessarily that the weed ruined your brain, it's just that it added a new experience to your life, which colored the way you view the world a little differently
>>
>>27816476
Exactly, that's a good way of thinking.
I think since I had a very bad crisis a few years ago, I had kinda had the bad side of it already, and the introspection let me see more of the good side, as well as analysing other people in my life, and how I can become who I want to be
>>
File: 1459025737689.jpg (57 KB, 540x412) Image search: [Google]
1459025737689.jpg
57 KB, 540x412
When I was younger I'd just smoke and watch youtube videos, listen to music, play games all that stuff. it was fun and it definitely was demotivating/relaxing. Now that I'm a bit older I tend to smoke more often alone, and when I do smoke it feels like I can see my current life situation from a clearer perspective.

it's hard to explain, and it doesn't really make me anxious, but when I smoke now I realize all the shit I have to do and regain a sort of sixth sense about their importance, and I usually go about doing my work right after I smoke instead of just goofing off more. This is why i like to smoke and go to class, or smoke before I do homework, it just makes me work faster because all of a sudden I'm more aware.

It's a good way to quickly look at things in a new light but it's all about your personality.
>>
>>27816643
kek, i'm 99% sure hes not a homo though, right now he's making me a knuckle duster out of wood for 10gbp
>>
>>27816643
H-he might of meant blow-back
>Sticks joint in mouth in reverse {ash end} an blows down joint passing on to felo chuffer.

You might be gay...
>>
>>27816750
>H-he might of meant blow-back

That's gay
>>
>>27816657
Yup, that pretty much a description of what it's like for me.
>>
first joint in 2005
daily user since 2007
growing since 2011

With internet and unlimited weed I could live isolated for centuries without getting bored.

Life is too short for this...
>>
>can stare a man in the face = gay/notgay
>cannot stare a man in the face = gay/notgay

you chose how gay you be laddy
>>
Weed - Weed (1971) - Full Album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFUrnc1IMJg
>>
>>27816986
better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flt1I1U74h4
>>
Smoking makes me feel more like a robot. In don't want to see anyone or do anything that doesn't involve looking at a screen. I'm a wageslave on random tests but I still risk it sometimes because I love to play vidya when I'm lifted
>>
>>27817009
muahhah uauahhahh hahha haha ew...

>brings out a wizard

music for roboticanauts

Peter Michael Hamel - Nada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pOr19LCGUw&list=PLf_4huuafb-uSc1Ph9LExeimqLGQKWToS
>>
>>27817188
>&list=PLf_4huuafb-uSc1Ph9LExeimqLGQKWToS

Faggot
>>
Indeed you may have faggot, so we reminded you... and~.
>>
Beyond the Wall of Sleep (part 1, 1981)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm3x8M6KG6A&index=3&list=PLf_4huuafb-uSc1Ph9LExeimqLGQKWToS
(part 2, 1981)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Y9zOpIyqI&list=PLf_4huuafb-uSc1Ph9LExeimqLGQKWToS&index=4

>tired now
>>
File: 1456315777127.jpg (1 MB, 3360x1890) Image search: [Google]
1456315777127.jpg
1 MB, 3360x1890
>>27816586
>Weed along with psychedelics are the only things that make me forget about my miserable, lonely existence.

Weed and psychedelics just show you what's already there senpai.
>>
Just like literally any drug addiction ever, it's never going to be as good as when you first start and eventually start getting expensive.

Unlike most drugs, the worst consuming too much will do for you is make the room spin before you potentially throw up and go lay down.

Overall it's alright, drugs are heavily overrated though.
>>
>>27817419
Food is a necessity to life, all are chemical compositions.
When you become immune to toxins an poison, you are not so susceptible to mans charming character.
>>
Hence international prohibition policies...
>>
>>27814880
Makes me paranoid desu
>>
>>27815843
>SSRIs will break you forever. They change who you are and you can never go back.
How so? Now I'm scared because my parents forced me to take Prozac when I was 7.
>>
you should really try it.
i've smoked maybe 4 or 5 times and it was great, but smoking anything is bad for your lungs and i completly stopped now because its expensive and sometimes not worth getting caught. but weed is not bad. not at all unless you start at a young age, then it's bad but not that bad
>>
>>27816699
I wish I could do anything after smoking, every time I smoke a joint all i want to do is sit on the sofa and watch a movie or TV, work is the last thing I'd want to do. All the guilt comes crashing down when i'm lying in bed thinking about how pathetic I am
>>
>>27814880
If you feel anger it will help you.
>>
>>27814880
it varies from person to person but i'd recommend trying it.
probably won't work right first few times though.
>>
To be honest weed is probably the dullest shit there is.
But I don't mind a cheeky spliff or two when I'm at the club
>>
File: Snapchat-7771008880284068093.jpg (788 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7771008880284068093.jpg
788 KB, 1440x2392
Finishing some white fire right now familirino.

I moved to Colorado for this only reason. I found marijuana helped me when I lived with my mom in Ohio then got arrested for marijuana there and decided I don't want to live in fear for using it so I saved up my shekels and moved to Colorado.

>feelsgoodmang

It helped my depression and anxiety. When I first tried it i had a panic attack then my neighbor explained when you first drink you don't take 15 shots in 10 minutes. The same goes we weed. The right dosage and the right time/setting is the key

Also to not smoke it all day. I only smoke it once a day, twice if I'm drunk or if the mailman comes over to chill

Don't smoke a whole joint your first time. 2 puffs is enough your first time
>>
File: 1444703338385.png (161 KB, 270x348) Image search: [Google]
1444703338385.png
161 KB, 270x348
>tfw medical concentrates
>tfw enail
>tfw vaporizer
>tfw high literally 24/7
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.