[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4 puffs of weed is all you need.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: dreamstime_l_23886327-300x168.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
dreamstime_l_23886327-300x168.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
4 puffs of weed

is all you need.
>>
>>27811201
Not enough weed m8
>>
I don't smoke weed senpai. 1 puff and I'll be fucked up.
>>
1 puff of weed and I'll panic attack/cry
>>
>>27811201
Fuck off normie and go smoke a bowl with the rest of your pothead friends.

Abstinence/sobriety is the only robot way. Anyone that says otherwise is a filthy normshit that just comes here to frogpost.
>>
>>27811201
weed is even more overrated than sex
>>
>>27811230
actually many people don't get that high their first time. I did but some people have to learn the high so to speak.

this thread made me scrape my pipe and some weed fell out :)
>>
File: literally every stoner ever.jpg (111 KB, 675x498) Image search: [Google]
literally every stoner ever.jpg
111 KB, 675x498
>>27811276
this.
>doing drugs, ever
>dude weed lmao
>smell like an ass salad due to smoking
>"bruh you wanna get high maaan?"
why do normies like weed and drugs so much?
>>
>>27811327

>16

enjoy your ban fag :D
>>
>>27811276
I don't smoke or drink but fuck you and your stupid normie-slinging shitpost. Who knows, maybe you'll even change your mind when you're actually old enough to buy alcohol you faggot.
>>
Who stoned and /dronemetal/ here?!
>>
>>27811366
Dude I'm 24, piss off. Smoking/drinking is the epitome of normshit activities and you should know that.
>>
>>27811383
Sober but dronemetal is aight.
>>
>>27811413
I'm 24, too.

Smoking weed in small quantities gets you thinking more than you could ever imagine.

I smoke it because then I actually have a desire to pull out a lecture series and learn for the beauty of it. Not just this, but /anything/ that stimulates thought. Too much of it, you get panicky, paranoid and delusional.

Find that nice balance between and you can see that life, in fact, gets more stimulating and thoughtful.

You enjoy being miserable, don't you?
>>
Pretty sure I'm becoming a retarded stoner. People that say you can't get addicted to weed are idiots, I did nothing but smoke weed for the last week and a half.
>>
>>27811413
Smoking/drinking is the epitome of normshit activities. Normies also tend to watch television, play video games, read books, use the internet, breathe oxygen, you know, just generally human things. Do you do any of those things? Do you breathe oxygen? If so you are a, "filthy normshit that just comes here to frogpost". Sux2suck I guess. Welcome to the normie club friend.
>>
>>27811460
It's amazing how one so dependent on a crappy mind altering drug can try spin his addiction in a positive light while simultaneously attempting to make people fall victim to his shitty habits.

I'll stay sober, thanks for your input ganja man.
>>
>>27811413
you're the epitome of gayness
>>
>>27811554
>this butthurt
lel
>>
>>27811345
Pretty fucking stupid, aren't we?
>>
>>27811527
The distinction between a robot and a normie is far more complex than your basic analysis silly redditor, but I wouldn't expect you to grasp that.
>>
>>27811554
>"So" dependant.

Watch your language. The word "so" tend to take something and stretch it out a mile.

Can I turn this back on you by saying that I hardly /ever/ smoke because in sobriety I'm too lazy to get up and part ways from my addiction to the computer? Are you telling me that you SO aren't "dependant" on the computer, too?

I hardly ever smoke, but when I do 4 puffs (to give me more stimulation), it's always a pleasurable experience in that the sheer curiosity and stimulation from things actually renders useless my hobbies I do during sobriety because I'm busy being curious, happy, and stimulated.

Continue being miserable, I guess. That's the state of mind you want to stay in.
>>
>>27811613
holy shit you got me good 8/10 i need to stop getting so invested in internet comments
>>
>>27811201
I prefer two spliffs in one go. then some xanax or oxazepam. proper KO material
>>
File: 1454777429812.png (50 KB, 293x281) Image search: [Google]
1454777429812.png
50 KB, 293x281
>Sketchy old man approaches me in supermarket
>Holyshitimgonnadie.jpeg
>Pulls out small bag of weed
>Explains he can "hook me up"
>Buy small bag of weed out of fear
>Been buying off the guy for five years now

Doing drugs and drinking makes you a normie if you do it with other people. A true robot uses whatever comfy means necessary to escape this reality :^)
>>
I can't smoke weed anymore, I got some from a dispenser their lowest thc 15% and it still fucked me up after maybe .2 of a gram. Just makes me feel dumbed down and messed with my depth perception heavily where I need to try hard to focus on something 2ft in front of me. Also was an Indica so I wouldn't get clammy thoughts about nothing.
>>
Joints/blunts are objectively a waste of weed. Only idiots smoke them. The only time a joint is acceptable is if you're at a public place like a concert or something.

Glass is all you need.
>>
>>27811698
Whatever helps you sleep at night. You're a failed normie at best.
>>
>>27811741
This

what do you think about bongs vs pipes? I have both, and find that the pipe can only get me buzzed while the bong fucks me up good after a couple hits.
>>
man I need to quit weed.
I used to be legit retarded, then I normie'd up and smoked a lot of weed.
I kinda wanna go back to being retarded to be honest.
>>
>>27811775
I get highest on bongs. The highest I've ever been was with a cheapo home made gravity bong some guys made with one of those giant cheeseball containers you can get a Costco/Sams Club/etc. I couldn't stand.

I go with pipes more often though because of the convenience.
>>
>>27811731
.2 of a gram? That is ONE FIFTH a gram. That is way too much. Literally, take 4 inhales and put the weed down.
>>
>>27811276
>>27811344
>>27811413
>not doing whatever drug you can get your hands on as a means to cope with life
Lol, it's like you guys are actually happy or something
>>
>>27811872
I've always wanted to hit the slopes, but I know it would be too expensive long term even if I could get my hands on it.
>>
I'm so glad i quit this shit. I feel much more alive and happy.

When you're a stoner this is all you have you just wait for the next joint so you don't feel down anymore.
This is what drugs do they make you dependent
>>
File: 20160412_050343[1].jpg (188 KB, 713x459) Image search: [Google]
20160412_050343[1].jpg
188 KB, 713x459
>>27811794
What do you think of my pipe? Would you be able to get high off of a bowl? Do you think my bowl is kind of small?
>>
>>27811989
>wait for your next joint.

Right... That would explain why I go for such long periods without doing any. You can be happy even without it, you know. But that is a stretch to say to someone who is never happy, even at the proposition of something that could make you happy.
>>
>>27812008
Can't really tell the size without comparison.

Right now, yeah a single bowl of something decent would get me where I'd like to be. My tolerance is low right now considering I haven't smoked since Christmas when I was in Colorado visiting family. Even then I stopped for a while because money was tight. I'll probably pick up again when recreational use is legalized here in Nevada this November.
>>
>>27812033
I never was happy unless i had my weed senpai. Shit fucked me up for 2 years because of smoking daily.
Glad i quit it along with cigs and other drugs
The first 100 times are fun i agree
>>
>>27812057
Assuming you replied to the unedited version of this
>>27812044

Then you are just an unhappy person in general, that doesn't say objectively that it is true for everybody.

I think the people who say such things are basically saying "I am always miserable and I need it to cope through life, and by stopping, I'm just subjecting myself to my 'natural' misery". Thanks for telling about yourself. You weren't even aware of it.
>>
>smoke a joint
>heart goes 1000bpm, mind can't shut up, keep remembering bad memories, impeding sense of doom

i'll just stick to heroin, t b h
>>
>>27811223
take literally one week off and your tolerance will be back down there, mate
>>
3 cones usually gives me the perfect buzz.

>>27811276
>Thing you do I don't like means you're not a real robot

reee :^)
>>
>>27811872
happy enough to not smoke and obsess over weed
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 500x380
>>27811201
>the smoked a joint yesterday with some normies
>>
Am I seriously fucking banned?
>>
>>27811276
>>27811344
>>27811413
>>27811527

All the fag, all the gay. Not even half and half, even if they're all married, still gay.
>>
>>27811276
>>27811344
holy moly the b8

you losers have never touched drugs EVER
>>
>>27811201
how big the puffs are?
>>
Potheads are so disgusting
>>
>>27813628

You are the refuse of humanity. Anyone is above you you dumbfuck.
>>
>>27811276
>sobriety is the robot way

You scream of underage.

I've been a robot circa 2010 and done more drugs than your mother when she was pregnant with your retarded ass.
>>
Lads should I smoke up tonight or wait until Thursday. Smoked up the past few days 10:40 where I am
>>
>>27813942
I've been a robot since the board started, and have lived an actual robot hkv lifestyle forever. If you know where to get drugs your a normal that has the social skills to make contacts. Reeeee
>>
>>27813977
>buy weed from dispensary
>buy DXM from pharmacy
>combine both and forget all about sad robot life
>>
>>27811344
Real robots want to escape reality with drugs, normies use drugs to fit in/socialize. Learn the difference, kid.
>>
>>27811276
Hope this is b8 tbqh. You do drugs to have fun AND deal with their shitty existence. Even druggies with friends aren't real normies as most of them depend on the social glue that drugs are to keep their friends. I can't even imagine the suffering of being a straight-edge robot, how have you guys not an heroed a long time ago?
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.