[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug dealing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160327_163319.jpg (61 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160327_163319.jpg
61 KB, 1024x512
I think I might do it robots. I have no other life choices. I have 20k student debt and have dropped out from 2 colleges. I can't hold a steady job bc of a mix of depression and anxiety, but if there's one thing I know about, it's drugs. I'm not an addict (I prefer to drink) but I run in those circles. My roommate has been pushing the idea and we've been "friends" for years. We'll probably go in together I have connections to buying weed, shrooms, and etizolam in bulk, and currently have enough money to diversify. I was planning on just running away to Mexico but I have a reckless driving charge I'm going to have spend a couple days in jail for so I wouldn't be able to for a couple months. By then there would be no point. I live in a suburb outside Chicago so finding clientele would not be a problem. What's your opinion fellow massive depressives?
>>
>>27810394
Dealing LSD is one of the most foolproof dealing options. Have you ever heard that someone was arrested for having LSD blotters? You can hide those fuckers in your phone, in your hair, it your butt - basically anywhere. And you can get some nice money out of it.
>>
Pic unrelated desu
>>
>>27810487
I don't have a reliable connect for that. I knew a guy like last year who had it for a minute. Haven't heard from him since. Tis the druggie life I suppose
>>
Any dumb ass kid can flip a zip but I would really weigh the risk of selling. I wouldn't start selling weed or shrooms unless you are making at least a 50% profit. I'm assuming etizolam is similar to alprazolam which in Chicago is prolly worth it's weight in gold and Deff worth selling. Be careful with who you sell too, remember the 20-80 rule from buisness class, and be careful who you let count your cash and roll your blunts. Also the distribution charge in IL is prolly pretty hard.
>>
>>27810529
What's the 20-80 rule? And my roomie/friend would be more of the money guy. He trusts me more than I trusT him though, so if anything he should worry about me desu. Also I live across the border in Indiana so thoae hoodrats can kiss my ass if they come up to me with a distribution charge
>>
>>27810529
Also, yes, etizolam is exactly like xanax, I mean good enough that no ones going to know the difference. I can only get in powder, but a shit ton for cheap compared to finding xanax in bulk. My roomie thinks we're going to have to press it to sell bc he thinks people are going to find powdered benzos to be sketchy. I disagree, but what's your opinion
>>
>>27810622
I'm far too jaded of a robot to give a fuck. I do agree though that that shit can ruin you. I went on a small binge and next thing I know it's two weeks later.
>>
>>27810662
I could get it in liquid in bulk as well but distributing it like that seems like a massive cluster fuck. I was thinking capsules
>>
>>27810703
Haha yeah the rc benzo scene got ridiculously crazy. There's no need for 12 hour come ups and shit. That's why I'm sticking to etizolam. It's the most interchangeable with regular xanax imo
>>
>>27810716
Am I a novice for thinking this shouldn't be that difficult? I know there's a certain method for capping powder (I've seen a guy capping molly) and it's not just stuffing it in there. I didn't ask at the time but it looked like he was using something like a blotter?
>>
>>27810622
>RC-benzos are a type of these.
Elaborate? I use them a bit, they're good for coming down off psys
>>
>>27810790
I agree man. I kinda wish other drugs were as customizeable as rc benzos are. All rc opiates are dangerous as fuck and psychedelics are just all over the place.
>>
>>27810817
I'm not that guy but op. Thing is that rc benzos have just become exponentially stronger. A little bit won't hurt anyone bUT what happens when a little bit does become that powerful? There are rc benzos that need to be delicately scaled out bc the potency in just a .01 mg will be drastic and no one can eyeball that miniscule amount
>>
Fuck ya drugs are awesome, buy a bunch of shit from the dark web too, extract crazy shit from legal plants, and buy RCs from normal web. Tell everyone what everything is upfront no bullshit. Pretty soon you'll be the big man. Then you get into coke, that's where the money is at
>>
>>27810394
well if you get into it i'm in the chi area and in need of drugs n plugs
>>
>>27810394
Look lads, some people earn a hard graft on the streets, be a wise one if you do.
Don't be a kunt, help you're custom, but don't be a soft kunt and have people take the piss with you, k. k... alright.
>>
>>27810902
I've looked into poppy extract but I've never done it before, plus my area is a heroin hell hole so no druggie is going to come for that when they can just get that tar real quick.

Dealing coke could run me into some trouble though. I'm far enough from Chicago to not have to worry about guys coming up to me, but coke is its own thing, unless I just want to do it on the low, which just doesn't seem worth it. I'm pretty sure weed, shrooms, and rc benzo are far enough from any claimed distribution for me to worry about. Coke, no though

It is where the money is at though
>>
>>27810636
Ya powder benzos are sketchy but people will buy em, in college people had nothing but RCS at first they'd let us sample a bit then when everybody loved it they came back for more. They said what it was and everything....just don't lie to people that's what's shitty
>>
>>27810953
Look it LSA extraction from morning glory or Hawaiian baby rose, mescaline extraction from San Pedro, DMT extraction from mimosa hostillis bark root, and nutmeg extraction from nutmeg. All those plants are legal and can easily be purchased online
>>
>>27810960
>>27810962

Op here. Same boat as you guys. Just gotta convince my roomie it'll work. He's pretty set on pressing them but he doesn't have as much savings as me nor the connect so benzos will probably be my own thing at first. But yeah, be upfront about it. Got it
>>
>>27810909
What are plugs? You want me to shout out your podcast?
>>
>>27811014
Just buy gellcaps easy enough, just yeah man tell em what it is and what it'll do. If its a buddy offer em one for free then you got em.
>>
>>27810950
Wise words anon. I was born a robot, but raised by criminals. I'm an odd mix in that I agree with most robot thoughts but can hide them to an extent to get what I need in the short term. I always implode though. The whole being hard thing though - i thibk I'll be fine enough. I lI've in indiana. I can buy a gun tomorrow like I could a gallon of milk
>>
>>27811070
Im not sayin to do it but u cud always Buy guns, scratch of serial code and scuff up the barrel and flip em inner city lol, that's easy money but its wicked illegal and probably unethical
>>
>>27810992
May be true anon but who is going to come up to me asking for these? At least how many to make it worth my time to turn a profit?
>>
>>27811100
I take it your selling to suburban white kids that want anything to party on? When they buy pot tell em what you got give it a funny name like 'gobstoppers" or "organic acid". They'll buy it with their folk money before the scrolled show or this or Dave Mathews show whatever you kids have. They just wanna get fucked up
>>
>>27811091
I'm guessing since you used wicked that your british? But let me tell you, I could go to a gun show tomorrow and be an illegal immigrant with some school Id and walk out with a sawed off shotgun. No questions asked. I've been there when it's happened. Cost him 150. The dealer gave us his number and told him to call if we needed anything else. I know all you euros like to joke about us with guns, but trust me, it is insanely easy to get an unmarked gun, especially with how close I am to Chicago.

Two of my uncles have quite the fucking arsenal
>>
>Keep a small close nit clientele.
>Don't trust food.
>Don't argue with close nits over food or proceeds.
>Carry small amounts.
>Keep a on-off time of day.
>Don't borrow money.
>Cultivate you're own supply.
>Never sell to a stranger, regardless the opportunity, gets to know em, equals not strange.
>Carry some form of defense, even if its just attitude with legitimate reason to brawl. {think redhaired scotsmen}.
>stay outta a jail and don't buy stupid stuff, buy your dream with wealth you earn, buy books, trips away things that make a difference to you and those around ya, dig yourself out the hole you helpt create.
>Nuf love.
>>
Please don't be that faggot who sells RCs. There's people that will fuck you up if you give them bunk shit. I don't think you're cut out foe thus type of work. If you must do it, by real drugs in bulk from the darknet. I think you'd end up getting robbed or raided based on how not careful you are posting your plans in the internet
>>
>>27811144
Nah I'm from new england eurofags suck, I know Chicago guns are illegal as fuck tho...sawed offs are banned in most states too aren't they
>>
Sell, save up and get out while the gettin' out's good.

That's my zero drug dealing experience advice, at least.

>tfw would deal drugs
>tfw 2 socially awkward :^(
>>
>>27811128
The suburb I live in does have a notoriety for drugs in their high school, but I don't wanna fuck around with out of the ordinary shit when it comes to them. I would like to avoid high school kids but I know it's going to happen, and I also know they're going to be the most risky worthy for me but also a steady as fuck source. I'm planning on having to play it straight with them and keep it as basic as possible.

Unless of course one of them throws me an insane amount of money for something.
>>
>>27811128
I meant to type
"Scrillex, phish, or Dave" point is rich kids like getting fucked up n going to shows
>>
>>27811196
The fact that you think any offing dealer would be lurking on 4chan AND on r9k tells me enough about how much I should heed your call.
>>
>>27811209
Good points man, most of the shit you sell I assume would be to repeat custies its just good to diversify cuz saw ur shroom guy can't get you that pound before summer camp and your neighborhood kids wanna get fucked up okn something they'll buy whatever else you have psychedelic wise. Also people always want DMT
>>
>>27811198
I'm in Indiana. Idk what is banned here, but from what I've seen it isn't a lot. Not that the hoodrats in Chicago obey by thee laws anyway
>>
>>27811173
Why not trust food?
>>
>>27811209
>If you deal with the ladies, the men will collect through them, best source.
>>
>>27811207
I'm socially awkward as well my fellow robot bUT I drink a lot and know enough to imitate others when appropriate
>>
>>27811301
I'm confused by your post because you green texted it.
>>
>>27811246
Good points all around, and dmt would probably go out quick but do you have a low cost enough solution for me to invest in it and just hAve the supply around easily enough? To like have it associated with me?
>>
>>27811299
>Tick=lending=borrowing=trust

>Quite often people play game with money an subject might want retribution.
>No need for that when one doesn't trust
>Unless of course its guaranteed payment and one knows payment is guaranteed.
>but even guaranteed fails occasionally, not good when one needs to also consume stuffs.
>>
>>27811374
Cool....

(Bump)
>>
Liked your thread anon, nice thread ta'wus, nods.
>>
>>27811431
Thanks. I'm almost out of liquor so it might end soon
>>
Mother fuckIng oG content kinda bump
>>
>>27810394
go for it but be careful :^)
>>
>>27810810
i used to buy mdma crystals, crush it into powder and just chug it into capsules. after weighing it of course. but maybe it's different with other drugs.
>>
File: 1418564044666.png (263 KB, 385x550) Image search: [Google]
1418564044666.png
263 KB, 385x550
>>27810394
Don't start dealing with anyone other than yourself, you can't snitch on yourself but your room mate can, pay disputes, effort disputes and accusations of getting high on your own supply will fly rampant in time. If you're serious about it then let him down easy and say you don't want to damage your relationship through dealing drugs, maybe offer to sell to him at cost price or something like that.

Try not to sell anything too intense like meth or ice, here in Australia bikies control a lot of that trade and can be some pretty ruthless sons of bitches if you cut into their areas. Start with weed, MDMA and maybe shrooms.

Make sure your connections are rock solid, you don't want them letting slip to anyone that they shouldn't that you're a dealer, even though they're supplying in bulk the people they let slip to might not know that.

Only deal with people you know directly at first. Friends and people you've met before are all right but don't try peddling that shit on a street corner or going to some shady neighbourhood to deal, you'll probably get robbed or stabbed.

If you're gonna be dealing, regardless of whether you're dealing out of your place or not, invest in a chain for your front door and a little security, word might get out that you're dealing which effectively makes you unable to go to the cops if your place gets robbed, drug addicts aren't generally known to be the best people either.

Don't make the mistake of believing that the people you're selling to are your friends, they want your drugs and don't forget that. Don't let them get away without paying you because they'll take every inch they can get, whether they realise themselves or not.

Good luck OP, deal some drugs. I'm probably on some sort of NSA watchlist now.
>>
File: 2.png (142 KB, 424x388) Image search: [Google]
2.png
142 KB, 424x388
>>27810992
Not OP, but you're really not going to make any money off any of those psychedelics.

Nutmeg is a fucking delirant. It's already shitty enough to be delirious and completely losing your marbles to the Spider King, but during that very long, several day psychosis you'll be puking your guts out and you'll feel like you're locked in a straitjacket. Nutmeg is notoriously shitty and no one is gonna be buying shit you can find in a grocery store from a drug dealer anyways.

LSA is very cheap to get, but it's got awful side effects too -- violent puking and feeling like your limbs are being pinched off. Nobody knows what it is, either.

Mimosa and cacti are both almost impossible to grow on your own, because they both require very specific climates. Some people keep peyote buttons, but you're not going to be able to economically grow those. So you've gotta import them from some sketchy company based in another country, which means shipping's already gonna rack up the cost. But that's not all! Both these plants take years and years to grow and, on top of that, they usually die when you extract the drug. Mimosa populations are actually dwindling, because these fucking moronic "psychonaut" white tourists go stomping around the rainforest and strip the trees bare. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these root vendors got their product the same way. These are ridiculously old trees, with a large ecosystem relying on them, so personally I wouldn't want to risk having the vengeful spirits of the rainforest pouncing on me while I'm in my DMT trip.

Most DMT and mescaline sellers get their product from labs, where it's synthesized. It can be made on a much larger production that way.
>>
Going to sleep anons, but thanks for the vote of confidence.
>>
The only things you can make money off locally are things people get addicted to (+ cannabis products). I mean yeah you can keep shrooms/other psychs on the side and see if customers want them but they aren't going to keep people coming back.

Weed is ok but the margins aren't good. You could buy shake/trim and sell it as pregrounded weed but that's going to get you in trouble eventually. Best thing to do is buy by at least the hp and sell no less than half oz at a time. That way you'll be making good money but won't be dealing with too many people (the more people you deal to the more risk you expose yourself to, to a point. People that are buying a shitton are also more likely to rob you).

Benzos are ideal IMO. I know some people that bought alprazolam powder off the deepweb, capped 2mg worth into gelcaps, and sold them for like $4 each (the supplies cost like $.25 each lol). Just be upfront with people and you're probably good.

Other posters are right that coke is where big bucks are but you'd be competing against some scary people. I don't advise this.

Heroin and meth are similar but slightly less dangerous. Still don't recommend this. Don't want to deal with cartels/bikers.

IMO stay the fuck away from high schoolers. They're unreliable and will get caught because they're dumb. Men in their 20-40s should be who you associate with. Sounds shitty, but if you're white, don't associate with black or Mexicans unless they're like super white acting.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.