[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have money, cant find gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10
File: 1652.jpg (267 KB, 1652x991) Image search: [Google]
1652.jpg
267 KB, 1652x991
Any other robots out there with a good job, but still can't find a QT3.14GF?

>Programmer, ~150k a year

pic mostly unrelated
>>
>>27808905
I own a house completely debt free in a 10 top ranked upper middle class suburb by forbes and I am still a kv.
>>
>>27808942

Brutal, fampai
>>
>>27808905
I'm programmer, I'll be making around the same in a couple years and I'll be mid 20's.

I'm not even ugly yet no chick wants me, the 80/20 rule is true. I might just rape a chick at this rate.
>>
>>27808942
sounds like youre boring. what hobbies do you have that make you interesting?

dont say computers or reading.
>>
>>27808905
Just tell them you have money
Subtle of course so they can't pretend there not cheap
>>
>>27809147
I go surfing, skydiving, and play sports.
>>
>>27809180
so either youre a dudebro stoner, a crazy white guy with a death wish, and to properly come up with another thing thats not desirable, i need to know what/which sports and the frequency you play them.
>>
File: 1447237397293.jpg (86 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1447237397293.jpg
86 KB, 800x800
>>27808905
>32k a year
>not a kv
>not Chad
me stupid. me get puss puss.
>>
>>27809234
I'm not the guy you first replied to btw.

I'm Black.
I go clubbing, hit the gym, surf, skydive and play basketball.
I'm 23 years old and I make 80k and next year it'll be six figures and keep going up.
>>
>>27808905
Talk to more females
>>
>>27809285
I meet 100's of women a month.
>>
>>27809278
Are you tyrone black or vanilla black?
>>
>>27808905\
>5'4
>make 90k/yr
>HHKV
>if I was over 6' I'd probably be making $100k+
>probably still be HHKV
>>
>>27809305
I'm Chris brown black.
I have girls call me cute in public, then I get their number and sometimes it's fake numbers, sometimes they randomly stop replying to my texts, sometimes they stand me up for dates, sometimes they'll show up to the date then cut contact afterwards.

Sometimes they'll be my friend (ONLY if they already have a boyfriend/fiance.)
>>
>>27809278
selling cocaine isn't a real job
>>
>>27808905
>>27809120
What kind of programming?
>>
>>27809154
That is a sure fire way to get a stone cold bitch in your life. Don't mess with gold diggers.

Something I have noticed about tfwnogf guys on here is they are miserable while they are single and when they achieve a relationship it fizzles very quickly and are unable to identify the cause of the problem. If you arent happy single you arent going to be happy with someone else.

Mostly this is due to bad attributes being allowed to thrive due to lack of parenting and or lack of a social requirement. There is no way to govern "morals". The self esteem of nice people is completely shot and the dating pool has been poisoned with things like selfishness, too much ego, and sociopaths.

1-Develop confidence
2-Practice conversation, eye contact, smiling and most importantly balance talking with askign questuions
3-Set your standards high and be up front about your requirements
4-Ignore cunts
5-??????
6-Profit
>>
>>27809305
he skydives and makes pretty good money, so im going to go with vanilla black.

which explains why he has trouble with women. they want big bad black guy to get back at daddy, but he is too nice and not ghetto enough for them to get the issues out.
>>
>>27809304
Okay but do you actually have real big person conversations with them?
>>
>>27809344
Anal programming
>>
>>27809344
I do both front-end & back-end. I take multiple projects on at once. Location matters. Same exact work could be 40k somewhere, and 150k elsewhere.
>>
>>27809356
You're seriously generalizing, and applying normie advice. You're one of those faggots who say shitty cliches.
>>
File: 9htyIk6.jpg (122 KB, 1300x957) Image search: [Google]
9htyIk6.jpg
122 KB, 1300x957
>>27808905
>>27809120
Hint: you guys are probably annoying dicksucks with 0 charisma. You turn people off because you're inherently shitty, and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>27809407
There he is. Please by all means, show us how to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>27809395
>40k as a front OR back-end programmer
>anywhere civilized
>>
>>27809439
what about men who hit their girlfriend, rape them and stab/kill them eventually?

>>27809440
> tfw there's countless girls who have boyfriends who commit suicide yet they loved them.
>>
>>27809356
I was not implying to date them.
Let's not pretend we want more then sex.
Or why would OP mention the fact that he has money if not for pussy
>>
>>27809457
USA six figures is starting pay in california for back-end.
>>
>>27809395
Freelance or with a consulting company?
>>
>>27809478
i was implying that 40k is far too low for pretty much anywhere in the first world.
>>
>>27809278
Fellow kv skydiver here, still in aff
Do you live in Cali?
Where's your dz
>>
>>27808905
See, I don't "get" this. If you have money just spend A-L-L that money on improving your persona; car, apartment, Armani suits. Tbqf this is your only option. At least Western Europe is already full of lonely white men with bank accounts that they seem to be planning to bring with them to hell when they die.
>>
File: Sensible Chuckle.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Sensible Chuckle.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>27809463
You're saying that since you won't hit, rape, and murder someone, you deserve for them to love you?
>KV logic
Having a character that's just slightly above groundzero level doesn't mean anybody is ever going to love you, senpai.
>>
>>27809472
Dont even get involved. I have seen goldiggers destroy lives even when there wasn't that much money involved. Broken condoms, falsified evidence, cunt testimonies by their cunt friends ect.If they can get that baby daddy money they will fucking do it. I have seen it happen tons of times hell my best friends brother almost went to jail because of TESTIMONY and is only a free man because he she was stupid enough to apologize for her cuntiness over a phone call he recorded at the end of the trial. Who knows what would have happened if she was a smart bitch.
>>
>>27809356
>3-Set your standards high and be up front about your requirements
>4-Ignore cunts
>5-??????
>6-Die alone

Fixed that one. Turn off autocorrect next time.
>>
>>27809591
Well what about prostitutes?
>>
File: rk9.jpg (16 KB, 236x446) Image search: [Google]
rk9.jpg
16 KB, 236x446
>>27809539
There's no reason to fuck someone for their apartment or car unless that individual is a prostitute, and if OP was willing to fuck prostitutes he would just do so. If it's just fucking that we're talking about here, a dude that looks like pic related will have a much easier time of it than some saggy, pasty programmer dork with nice furniture and the personality of a wet sponge.
>>
>>27809601
>not realizing self esteem is a lie you tell yourself
>a lie that everyone else will believe if you yourself believe it hard enough
Whatever man, just speaking from experience
>>
>>27809344

Back end dev work, its pretty chill.

I read, listen to music, lift, play table sports, be an alcoholic. I don't think im wet-sponge boring, I think my problem is that I just don't get the chance to talk to that many girls. I basically never meet girls other than my friends girlfriends.

My plan is to start trying to hanging out with the girls that I know in the hopes that they have QT friends.
>>
File: 1441416052261.jpg (193 KB, 690x720) Image search: [Google]
1441416052261.jpg
193 KB, 690x720
>It's been hopeless for a long time, from the very beginning. You will never represent, Raphael, a young girl's erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you. It's already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you've known since your adolescence, Raphael, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark. Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew. In you the wound is already deep; it will get deeper and deeper. An atrocious, unremitting bitterness will end up gripping your heart. For you there will be neither redemption nor deliverance. That's how it is.

I have a protip for all you robots. Stop caring so much about the vaginal jew and the bitterness will end.
>>
>>27809662
Ah, I misinterpreted the message. Your point is probably true.

See, I thought you meant that raising ones standards (from 1-10/10s to 7-10/10s) would get OP a gf. That's of course not how the dating business works, that would alienate OP.
>>
Advice to rich single guys who can't get a gf.
First, answer these questions:

How would you describe your social life? Do you have any friends? Do you go out sometimes? Do you even spend any free time in settings where you socialize with people?

I personally have a feeling that you are all doing very fine with your lives, it's just this minor thing that you need to reach out more to people.
>>
>>27809707
>Back end dev work

What programming language(s)?
>>
>>27809278
>>Programmer, ~150k a year
Yo homie hook me up with a job and i'll wingman you, 3rd year comp sci lol.
>>
I can one up you

>320k a year
>senior leadership at a company that just got bought out by a chinese conglomerate
>virgin

i dont want to have my first time be paid for, but im in my mid 30s now
>>
>>27808942
45k in the bank
steady job
31kv
ugly man is ugly man

:(
>>
>>27810116
>senior leadership at a company that just got bought out by a chinese conglomerate

What's that even mean? What do you actually do?
>>
No surprise wagecucks can't get a gf since they spend their whole lives working with very little free time to live life and meat grills

>only 8 hours a day
Not counting all commuting and preparation to get to and from work, and that afterwards you are too drained to do much of anything, if you do try to meet women its in some sleazy predictable way like dating sites or nightlife venues where basically all the Chads go to mack on chicks and you somehow think you can end up successfully flirting with women.
>>
Ill be your qt grillfriend op. Me make bang bang real good for you.
>>
>>27810116
>becoming slaves to billionaire chinks

you're helping this country sell itself to the devil 2bh
>>
>IIT: guys with shit personalities
>>
>>27810258
kill yourself whore. you don't know me.
>>
also make $150k-ish/yr, except i know why i'm dying alone

i look like shit, and quite frankly am shit
>>
If i could stay home and be ur gf id be ok.
>>
>>27810150
CXO level position, made close to 1.6 million in assets cash and equity. I wish I could put that on Tinder.

>>27810229
Yeah, but my equity wasn't going anywhere
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 320x180
For all you programmers. What language can I learn to get hired and make decent money? Im sick of earning minimum wage at 25 years old
>>
>>27810566
None
Most people looking for programmers are never looking for people who can only do one thing and only one thing

Also, most people aren't looking for people who only learned to program so they could not make minimum wage after 25 years of being a loser
>>
>>27810566
Doesn't even matter, it's about staying up to speed on new stuff. If you don't really give a shit about programming and just want to make money, you probably wont do well honestly.
>>
>>27809550
>you deserve for them to love you
yes
there's literally no reason people like us do not deserve love

stop treating love as if it's some sort of magic coin you acquire for having a job and being handsome that you can just exchange for love points
nobody deserves love like that, you don't get your ticket punched 10 times for a free love coupon, you don't put in effort and then are owed love by people

being a sociopath doesn't make you right, it just makes you a sociopath
>>
> how aren't girls all over me? I make all this money doing this uninteresting job! So what if Im ugly and boring I still deserve sex soley because I'm earning six figures

Whilst you bust your ass at work unemployed broke chads are fucking dozens of women at any given time - stop assuming your job is a free pussy voucher
>>
File: okcupid-income-graph.png (12 KB, 400x677) Image search: [Google]
okcupid-income-graph.png
12 KB, 400x677
Who /green square/ here?

> Just get in shape!
> Just dress nicely!
> Just take up an interesting hobby!
> Just join some clubs!
> Just get a good job!
> Just get a nice car!
> Just be yourself!

OK, I did. Now what?

> Just already be popular and have a large friend group!

Daily reminder that if you weren't popular in high school, you won't know how to make friends in university. If you didn't have friends in university, you will be lonely for the rest of your life.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.