[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>getting Sunday drunk with bf >let it slip I had sex with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: 1456795924157.jpg (11 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
1456795924157.jpg
11 KB, 243x207
>getting Sunday drunk with bf
>let it slip I had sex with a black guy
>left without saying a word to me
>won't return my calls or texts
>>
>>27807091
you deserve it for being so loose
>>
>>27807140
I'm not loose I've had sex with 2 guys and I'm 23
>>
If you wanna burn the coal
You gotta pay the toll
>>
>>27807091
Serves you right you filthy coal burner.
>>
he probably likes you berry much and is in deep pain at the mental picture you painted of getting rammed by bbc and now he feels sad inadequate and uber jelly probably gonna go a cry fapping spree who knows
>>
I've never understood this weird obsession lads have with their girls having slept with a black dude. I don't see the big fuckin deal. He sounds like a pissbaby.
>>
>>27807091
you fucking filthy slut you might as well contact BLACKED
>>
>>27807091
I'm black and even I think chicks like you are complete fucking trash. You faggots always think you're so unique and special for doing something taboo. If a chick thinks its worth mentioning "I slept with a black guy once :DDD", they're confirmed to have all the worst traits of females. Kill yourself you slut. I just know you're fat
>>
>>27807140
>>27807347
>>27807329
>>27807379
Racists pls to

He was a nice guy and I still love my bf
>>
>>27807447

If he was so nice why is he your ex?
>>
>>27807447
what were you expecting

YOU go you ugly piece of trash. leave

get out
>>
>>27807447
where the fuck do you think you are?

also this is bait but i just enjoy playing along
>>
you know why this would bother me

because the reason a non black would seek out a black guy is almost certainly some kind of social pressure

sorry if I'm romantic or some shit but I don't see why I should fall in love with someone who makes significant choices like a romantic interest based on society's opinions, whether aligned or against
>>
you deserve it you stupid fucking whore. I hope no one else in your future is stupid enough to be with you. You should be condemned to being a single mom with tyrones baby you stupid fucking whore.
>>
nice b8 tbqhf
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 566x800
>Be OP
>Fuck two guys
>Black Chad and White Chad
>Find a guy who can stand how much of an annoying cunt I am
>Lets call him D
>D is fat 4'10 manlet
>Let slip to D that I fucked Black Chad
>Don't get any calls or texts for months
>He finally answers a call from a cheap cell I bought
>Hey D it's anon I was wondering why you hadn't been answering my calls or texts
>You gotta pay the troll toll to get into this boys hole
>Mfw
>>
>>27807308
and one ape. disgusting tramp. why do you think anyone will want you now?
>>
>>27807091
It shows you have absolutely zero self respect.

Not the sexy kind of low respect (kinky shit).
The very unsexy kind. Disgusting kind.

Nobody wants someone like you in their family.
>>
File: 1457061105083.png (39 KB, 625x549) Image search: [Google]
1457061105083.png
39 KB, 625x549
>>27807634
Little roachies
>>
>>27807091
I wouldn't take anyone who fucked a black guy, no matter how hot. I'd rather be alone than have a girl that was blacked.
>>
>>27807308
You had sex with 1 guy and a disgusting animal

fuck you
>>
>>27807091
Its always "had" sex with a black guy. Never "having".

Because there's only 2 speeds. Had and single mother.
>>
>>27807771
They were actually both black.. I grew up in a shitty part of town.

Fuck off pol shitter
>>
HAHAAHHHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH

BTFO
>>
>>27807804
>they were actually both black
>I grew up in a shitty part of town
>fuck off

I love how you try to justify it, HOLY SHIT
>I grew up in a shitty part of town
"Just lay off me anon I had no choice but to fuck murderous walking prison animals"
>>
My gf was dating a black guy when we met. I'll never get that unpleasant surprise because I made peace with it a long time ago.
>>
>>27807091
You had two jobs and you fucked up BOTH.
>Saving yourself
>Dont have sex with black men
You stupid bitch, I bet you have tattoos and gauged ears and wonder why you have trouble finding work.
>>
Kek theses responses

Now I know why anon posts cuckbait all the time
>>
HAHAHAH NIGGER FUCKER

LOL YOU FILTHY WHORE
HAHAHAH HOPE HE LEAVES YOU, IF HE DOESN'T HES A CUCCCC

EITHER WAY YOURE GARBAGE AGAHGAVA
>>
>>27807091
What is with all these cuck theads contantly being spammed here? Viral marketting for blacked.com? Perhaps they realized lonely robots will eventually fetishize their inadequacies (why femdom is so popular here) and want to skim as many future cucks as they can.
>>
>>27807799
I'm still with my black bf who I love very much (:
>>
>>27807091
>let it slip
How. Were you two talking about the weather and you just fucking blurted out 'Heh, I fucked a nigger lol'?
Dumb cunt.
>>
>>27808162
We were talking dirty to each other and I told him the truth ;.;
>>
>>27808510
Your bf is a child
>>
File: 1459750368541.jpg (183 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1459750368541.jpg
183 KB, 1280x960
can't blame you tbqh
>>
>>27808578
What is the purpose of a cock ring?
Orgasm denial?
>>
>>27808604
limits bloodflow making it hard to lose your boner
>>
>>27808545

He's a good man and I'd buy him a beer.

Go have a kale and quinoa smoothie and dance in your flying faggot parade you limp dicked homosex.
>>
>>27807804
>shitty side of town
>sleep with the people who make an entire side of town shitty
>expecting anything else
woo
>>
>>27808545
I told him this. I really didn't think it was a big deal or I wouldn't have told him. he won't speak to me at all
>>
>>27807091
You went black now you can't get him back.
>>
>This many people taking the bait

Jesus Christ, you guys really are hopeless.
>>
>>27808634
>believing the sexual history of your partner apart from disease/infection is of actual importance
Come on, senpai
>>
>>27808758
research actually shows that the more a woman fornicates before marrying, the more the first marriage will end in divorce. The divorce rate keeps going up with the number of previous partners. Two guys and an animal doesn't make for a good outlook for OP's marriage prospects.
>>
>>27807091
Just say that Jamal raped you and when your bf sees his mugshot he'll probably believe you
>>
>>27808758

She made a concious decision to be with a man whose decendants and those before them achieved little of significance apart from sprinting, throwing spears and gang rape. Such a decision speaks volumes of her character, not to disregard the fact she thought telling her bf she fucked one of these savages would be a turn on.
>>
>>27808853
>he thinks millenials don't get hard at hearing about their gfs getting BLACKED

get with the times grandpa
>>
>>27808812
Getting married isn't really important in modern society
There's no real reason to get married unless you really need it for taxes and visitation rights
>>
>>27807663
am I allowed to laugh at this
>>
>>27807820
>>27807804
"Leave me alone, anon! I grew up on a farm. There were only dogs and horses around. You can't blame me for fucking animals!"

Roasties

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN
H
E
N

W
I
L
L

T
H
E
Y

L
E
A
R
N
>>
i don't care girl. i'm a super amazing guy. i just want female company, please talk to me, i am very lonely. i don't care about sex, i just want someone to sleep next to me.
>>
File: The_Scarlet_Letter_1926_film.jpg (140 KB, 300x214) Image search: [Google]
The_Scarlet_Letter_1926_film.jpg
140 KB, 300x214
Can we make women wear something like a Scarlet Letter or a Star of David that warns all men that they have fucked niggers?
>>
Really selfish of that guy not to think of his girlfriend's son when he made that decision
>>
Once you go back
We don't want you back
>>
>>27807091
lol I wish this was true but it probably is just bait.
>>
You fucked a nigger? You probably have AIDS.
>>
>newfags falling for this old ass bait
Mods should use this to just ban anyone who bites
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.