[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Indians in the United States are the most educated ethnic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: 2214723433_21acb7784f.jpg (68 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
2214723433_21acb7784f.jpg
68 KB, 500x333
>Indians in the United States are the most educated ethnic group
>Indians in the United States are now the most affluent ethnic group
>Indians constitute a disproportionately small percentage of persons in the American criminal justice system
>Indians constitute a disproportionately high percentage of persons founding tech startups or working in technology sectors
>Indians constitute a disproportionately high percentage of persons working in certain high-income professional fields, like medicine and engineering
>Indians have relatively low rates of out-marrying, in regards to ethnicity and religion
>Indians have some of the lowest divorce rates of any ethnic group, both in their home country and in the United States
>Indians are rapidly making their presence known in non-STEM fields, such as media, comedy, and politics (two states have Indian governors, despite the ratio of Indians and Indian-Americans to other Americans being 1:100)

>in 1950, there were approximately 3,000 Indians in the United States
>in 1990, there were approximately 300,000-500,000 Indians in the United States
>as of the last census, there are over 3,000,000 Indians in the United States

>in fifty-six years, the Indian population of the United States was multiplied by 600

Prediction: in another fifty years, Indians will be the new elite in the United States.
>>
>>27806377
I'll settle for that.
>>
>>27806377

its mostly just nepotism though.
>>
Pahjeet, please put on some deodorant and for the love of god stop shitting in the lawn. TOILET Pahjeet. Look at me, t-o-i-l-e-t. It's called LOO in your language. Repeat after me L-O-O. Poo in the L-O-O pahjeet
>>
testingg
>>
>>27806377
But they can't even poo in the loo, even a nigger can do that.
>>
>>27806377
>tfw I could join the brown elite but I'll settle for killing myself
>>
>>27806405
No, it's because Indians can't easily immigrate illegally. There's a filter, meaning the ones the U.S. gets are the most educated, but can't get jobs in their home country because democracy destroyed it country so badly.

All legal immigrants in the past 30-40 years are highly educated and law abiding. Unlike most whites, whose ancestors were the bottomfeeders of Europe who immigrated between 1850-1950 when any idiot could hop on a boat and come here.

>>27806406
"Loo" is actually British English.
>>
>>27806377
>implying American Indians aren't the top .01% of all Indians
>>
>>27806530
only whites and asians are allowed to kill themselves
>>
>>27806534
how does it feel to be indian and go over board defending your indian homies?

anyway, theres no evidence that inidans will continue to be "elites". their kids will still be raised on american popsulture and turn into worthless shites like everyone else.
>>
I study CS and I've had an important lecture today but 3 pajeets sat right next to me and their disgusting body odor made me leave the class 40 minutes before it ended.
By the time lecture was over only Indians stayed there and the professor had to suffer through it alone.

Why the fuck do you guys refuse to use deodorant?
>>
>>27806556
You can't stop me, I'll just pull some sjw mental gymnastics or something because I can't be racist or appropriate culture
isn't India part of Asia though? So by technicality they are Asians? I dunno
>>
Indians are like chinese. Everywhere they go, they're always financially secure.
>>
>>27806549

Can confirm. All my Indian friends in college were rich as fuck. Some had Infinitis and BMWs that daddy bought them. Most had the newest iPhone right when it came out.

Indians in the US are rich for American standards, nevermind in India. Top 10% US, top yeah, perhaps 0.1% in India. I knew some Indians whose parents were millionaires in US dollars. Like holy fuck... considering the average Indian lives on $1,000/year and $10,000/year is solidly middle class in India, it's crazy.
>>
File: 1440344167796.png (433 KB, 531x519) Image search: [Google]
1440344167796.png
433 KB, 531x519
>Focusing on the material success of indians instead of what they potentially offer to the USA in terms of spirituality

I shig and I dig but I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

>my face mfw when I meet an indian that isn't even remotely spiritual
>>
>>27806590
I'm white. I just think literal racism is stupid.

I consider an Indian or Asian scientist in a higher category than some degenerate white Stacy.
>>
>>27806549

>implying it matters if they're the best in India if they're also the best in America
>implying it matters, given that they have no plans of going home
>>
>>27806606
Why are you doing it?

something about originality
>>
>>27806627
you've got it backwards

only the financially secure are able to emigrate

also a lot of chinese immigrants 100 years ago were dirt poor when they first got here
>>
most of the poo in the loos that come to America were already rich in the first place
>>
>>27806676
so you believe the offspring will continue to be "elites" several generations down the line?
I dont think so, I know hella dumb ass asian dudes that are from well off asian american families. they like to abuse the positive stereotype doesn't make it real.
>>
>>27806731
>100 year ago
Everyone was poor 100 year ago.
>>
>>27806731
because America was a land of opportunity back then and they came here for better prospects. it's not really like that any more.
>>
File: 3874487865.jpg (225 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
3874487865.jpg
225 KB, 540x720
dont forget they are sexy horny and super easy

literally on requirements they have in men are
>white or indian
>has goals and potential for wealth/status
>>
File: 1387724305534.gif (26 KB, 550x595) Image search: [Google]
1387724305534.gif
26 KB, 550x595
poo in the loo stormfags blown the fuck out
>>
>>27806770
>successful intelligent parents don't tend to produce and raise successful intelligent kids
obviously there are some fuckups, but generally dr. patel or wu's kid doesn't fall down the social ladder
>>
File: mumbai.jpg (871 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
mumbai.jpg
871 KB, 3000x2000
posting poo in the loo out of your falling apart apartment while in india they are working on becoming the next technocratic super power in suit with china and singapore
>>
>>27806799
Indians mostly live in the major cities, 100k is like middle class in those cities.
>>
>>27806779
>it's not really like that any more
i know, that's why i said 100 years ago
>>
>>27806814
yeah, plenty do. the immigrant work ethic fades with every gen so unless they get lucky and have a line of not avg/retard kids theyre fucked.
>>
I literally run a business here in the USA which teaches poo in the loos how to use the toilet and flush.

We also run hygiene seminars that are free to attend for any indian. We teach them basic stuff like why shitting on the streets is bad for just for you but the whole society.
>>
>>27806377
I work in tech: software development. The Indians I work with are pretty chill.
>>
>>27806854
kek

would you say Indians are the dirtiest people you've ever met?
>>
>>27806887
Without doubt absolutely subhuman
>>
>>27806405
>nepotism

pretty much all my family are academics, there isn't really nepotism in mathematics or medicine, you kinda have to know your shit

>>27806549
>>27806644
>>27806731
>>27806742

I don't believe it's true that all indians who came to the United States came very rich. When my grandparents came here, they were literally rural farmers in India - they sold their farm and all their belongings to move to the United States, came with like 2 suitcases each

I think it's more because of the support network of indians and emphasis on the importance of education in indian culture

>>27806854
wait in the US
what is this
>>
Every Indian girl in college is getting slammed by as many niggers and chads and they can physically handle because they know they will have to spend the rest of their lives with pajeet. Im not even meming go to any state university

That is the power of tiny Indian dick
>>
>>27806377
>tfw no indian bf who knows how to make delicious spicy food
>>
>>27806948
I've only known two Indian girls. both were somewhat hot, both fucked around with white guys throughout their life, I wanted to fuck one of them too, but they are both now married to pajeet.
>>
>>27806917
>there isn't really nepotism
>I think it's more because of the support network of indians
kewl story breh
>>
>>27806824
>the next technocratic super power

unfortunately this won't truly happen
only the upper 5-10% of indians are intelligent
the rest are just descendants of primitive spearchuckers that the ancient aryans conquered and assimilated
and india is a democracy where 20-30% of people aren't even functionally literate

the chinese are genetically more intelligent on average and aren't crippled by democracy
>>
>>27806377

My boss at walmart was indian-british.

Hated her guts and her constant condescending tone she used when she talked to me and everyone else that worked there. I'd love to choke her out.
>>
>>27806786
Spic-American here

poo in loo women are even worse than white women
>>
>>27806556
Fuck you ese i do what i want fucking gringo
>>
>>27807008
I meant support network as in IT support network
>>
>>27807070
>IT support network
damn dawg.
>>
>>27807052
indian english has really weird intonations
>>
File: RvbOU.jpg (47 KB, 306x712) Image search: [Google]
RvbOU.jpg
47 KB, 306x712
indian zyzz?

Or
>>
>>27807058

You're fucking delusional.

/trv/fag here. I lived in India and spent a few months in Colombia. Latina women are, bar-none, the most promiscuous I've ever encountered. I had girls approaching me in the street in Bogota. I had two women practically force-feed me aguardiente and then invite me for a threesome. I didn't get robbed, asked for money, or anything else.

If you don't believe me, I'm more than happy to post a timestamped picture of my passport stamps from Colombia and India.

Indian women are way more conservative. They have sluts, yeah, but they're nowhere near on the same level as Latinas.

Indian girls in the US are more of a mixed bag. I'd say the average women is still more conservative than white chicks, although nowhere near as tightly wound as their counterparts living in the motherland.
>>
File: f4lq2u.jpg (36 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
f4lq2u.jpg
36 KB, 720x540
>>27807117

indian chad
>>
>>27806377
Maybe there's something to our distant Indo-Aryan cousins that we've discounted. Perhaps their upper strata can be civilized.
>>
>>27806377
It's really a shame that all European colonies sold out to the Coloreds after WWII. The future US will probably be a society divided in a shitload of different ethnicities, with a crazy level of jew-tier nepotism.
>>
>moving furniture for currynigger, like an hour and a half work for a hundred bucks
>house reeks of death from their shit food
>when we finish the guy takes me and the other movers out for lunch
>tfw you make a currynigger buy you a steak
>>
>>27807310

>tries to make fun of Indians
>literally performs manual labor for Indians
>is viewed as so pitiable that he's treated to lunch as a thank you

top fucking kek, you skill-less cuckold. I hope you're ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>27807335
For taking advantage of a guy with more money than sense and who was willing to set aside his heritage just so complete strangers he would never meet again would like him?
Oh how could I have been so foolish
>>
>>27807394

>sweats his ass of performing less-than-blue-collar work for an educated and wealthy professional
>looks down upon that same professional because he gains a temporary and fleeting sense of superiority by convincing him to part with a slightly large sum of money, despite the fact that that amount of money clearly meant nothing to its original holder in the first place
>>
>>27807472
>sweat
>what is a dolly
>educated professional
>what is literally a clerk at a convenience store

You act like every poo in loo is dr patel, I guess my story lured out the upset curry nigger
>>
>>27807138
Holy shit, this guy looks exactly like me except I have hair.
>>
>>27807557

>poo in loo looooooooool

t. Cletus the Manual Laborer
>>
>>27807619
>exactly
post mussles
>>
File: 1445743988457.jpg (3 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1445743988457.jpg
3 KB, 125x120
>>27807310
top kek

is this what all blue collar fags think?

wow you sure got him
>>
>>27807557
Holy shit that makes you even more pathetic as some guy who owns one store is so effing loaded that he buys you a steak and it means jack squat to him.
>>
File: KixKwVA.jpg (117 KB, 620x814) Image search: [Google]
KixKwVA.jpg
117 KB, 620x814
>>27807394
k

poo in the loo fags are just pathetic losers jealous of Indian achievements
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.