[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder to not be a fatty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11
File: q0r5H9p.png (827 KB, 1027x608) Image search: [Google]
q0r5H9p.png
827 KB, 1027x608
Reminder to not be a fatty
>>
File: 1449393755464.jpg (60 KB, 536x800) Image search: [Google]
1449393755464.jpg
60 KB, 536x800
this is so fucking manipulative it hurts

>shitty haircut
>bad glasses
>low angle
>blurry candid shot
vs
>styled haircut
>no glasses
>straight-on angle
>prepared posed model shot with makeup
>>
Im losing weight now, but i dont think i will come close to looking that good
>>
>>27806197
shut up and get on the treadmill.
>>
>>27806201
>but i dont think i will come close to looking that good

this is what normies consider average, so you're pretty much fucked
>>
I am, but it's taking forever for my double chin to go away.
it's really annoying.
>>
>>27806197
fatfuck detected

oregano
>>
>>27806213
DOUBT
O
U
T
>>
>>27806227
Nah this is clearly Chad territory.

Regardless, its better to look not so good and fit than being a fatass.
>>
File: Snapchat-7989111595642432552.jpg (366 KB, 1080x1806) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7989111595642432552.jpg
366 KB, 1080x1806
How am I doing

My mom says I'm too thin so I must be on the right track r-right
>>
>>27806254
Yu were saying?
>>
File: 1450248409049.jpg (299 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
1450248409049.jpg
299 KB, 1400x1400
>>27806213
>>27806247
I'm talking from experience

I was a fat fuck and I lost a ton of weight, I still look fucked up and ugly because LOSING WEIGHT DOESN'T CHANGE WHAT YOUR ACTUAL FACE LOOKS LIKE

IT JUST MAKES IT LESS FAT
>>
post weight loss success stories lads

share your success with robots fo motivate the rest
>>
>>27806327
>LOSING WEIGHT DOESN'T CHANGE WHAT YOUR ACTUAL FACE LOOKS LIKE, IT JUST MAKES IT LESS FAT

Yeah, just like losing weight doesn't change what your body looks like, it just makes it less fat.

ya ding dong
>>
>>27806396

The guy had a handsome face under that fat, most of us aren't that lucky. In fact even when he was fat you could tell he had nice eyes and a jawline hiding under the chub.
>>
>>27806327
It changes the entire angularity of your face. What are you even talking about?

Fatty in denial.
>>
>>27806396
no, he's right though

there are men fatter than me who are more handsome because they have thick hair and big jaws

I fought a really difficult battle just to be a balding jawlet
>>
>>27806427
>What are you even talking about?
his face always looked like the right, just with fat on it
>>
>>27806417
He looked like peter griffin in the before picture. keep making excuses though fatty.
>>
>>27806417
yeah but an ugly face looks better than a fat ugly face. Losing the weight is always worth it. Always.
ya ding dong
>>
>>27806365
I lost weight, and then I lost my virginity.
YMMV.
>>
>>27806476
this. everybody looks better when they're not fat.
>>
>>27806430
my point is, if you are fat now, getting less fat will make you more attractive. Always. Stop comparing yourself to others.
>>
>>27806417
>In fact even when he was fat you could tell he had nice eyes and a jawline hiding under the chub

Nigger what. Aside from the eyes he looked absolutely shit tier. No semblance of a jaw can be made out from that before pic.

Look man im a fatass as well, but im losing weight. There is no need to be in denial. Being fat makes even the chaddest of the chads no-go area for girls. While losing weight might not make you chad, its always better than being fat. Always.
>>
r9k robot who lifts in a nutshell
>>
File: fitinanutshell.jpg (246 KB, 1427x829) Image search: [Google]
fitinanutshell.jpg
246 KB, 1427x829
Here r0b0ts
>>
>>27806197
Really, faggot? You're just going to sit there and think it's some angling trick?

For fuck sake.
>>
File: 1382364918494.png (173 KB, 706x777) Image search: [Google]
1382364918494.png
173 KB, 706x777
Food is all I have left
>>
>>27806509

I mean I'm glad you have hope, but when you lose weight and you're still not that good looking its going to hurt pretty bad.
>>
>>27806197
You also left out the fact that the fat shoe has straight and bright lighting hitting his face vs the chad shot having it come at a top angle, accentuating his features. You can even see the light bleeding over at the top of the shot.
>>
>>27806537
Why not food and weights?

>tfw I lost 17lbs the past few months
>tfw I've been going hard and keeping steadfast on what I consume
>tfw I'm getting swole
After a couple months of watching my diet and lifting, I can finally see results paying off. It feels fucking great man.
>>
File: 1334884610677.jpg (413 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1334884610677.jpg
413 KB, 1000x750
>tfw became fat as hell
>losing a ton of weight
>actually have a good looking face
>body is going to look like shit anyway after this

I hope no one tries to talk to me/hit on me when I'm through with this.
Any former super fatasses get noticed by people more after losing weight? Are people in general much nicer to you and try making conversation? Did it make you bitter? I'm worried about the changes because I've only known the life of a fatty since a young age.
>>
>>27806554
you're honestly saying that if he loses a bunch of weight, and he's not as attractive as he thought he'd be, he's gonna regret losing the weight? That's some backward ass thinking man, and it's just a really, really shitty attitude to have.

>ya ding dong
>>
>>27806535
I'm not denying it's an improvement, I'm saying it's incredibly misleading to compare two images where one is so unflattering and the other is the most flattering shot possible
>>
>>27806626
>he's gonna regret losing the weight
no he's not gonna regret it but he's going to be frustrated that he's still ugly like I was
>>
>>27806476
>>27806504
Actually, there are a few cases where people look better when they're bigger.
Like that shitposting people will throw into threads where they say "I went from 3/10 to an 8/10!" with the face progress of the beaner or whatever he was.
>>
To all robots:

Even if you won't have a chad tier face, it still doesn't mean you should be a fatass. There are many benefits to being lean:

>More Respect
>Feels Better
>More Endurance
>More Strength
>Can actually stand a chance against chad
>if not a wizard yet, increases chances of gf
>>
>nearly kill myself losing weight
>Im still an ugly, awkward loser no one wants to talk to
>gg
>>
>>27806507
but going from a 2/10 to a 4/10 is not worth the effort
>>
>>27806588
I went from fit to fat as fuck back to fit.

>Are people much nicer to you and try making conversation
Absolutely.

>Did it make you bitter?
Girls that turned me down when I was in fat-mode (I've met a lot when I was overweight) consistently hit me up and try making plans. People that I've lost contact with suddenly want something to do with me. It's fucked up, because when I needed them the most, they never even responded to me.

>I'm worried about the changes because I've only known the life of a fatty since a young age
You'll definitely sperg out in a fit of rage at some points, especially if you're feeling beside yourself.

Don't let it get to you though. Rise above it and always treat people better than they treated you.
>>
>>27806554
I have stopped getting angry or depressed about things i cant change. I might feel a bit of disappointment, but thats about it. Its always better than being fat, and i CAN actually change this.

I have given up on all but losing weight. There is no point in caring when all its going to do is make you upset.
>>
>>27806686
>Girls that turned me down when I was in fat-mode (I've met a lot when I was overweight) consistently hit me up and try making plans. People that I've lost contact with suddenly want something to do with me.
warning: this probably will not happen to you
>>
>>27806670
Also increases testosterone. Fatty submuscular tissue is horrible for your test levels. Doctors have reported massive drops in blood test of people who gained abdominal fat. Its probably the number one thing you can do to increase test.
>>
>>27806588
I had a period where i was working out a lot, lost a shit ton of weight, started dressing better, got a good haircut, and brushed and flossed regularly.

It's crazy, girls especially just put in a lot more effort to keep conversations going with me than they used to. Not even in a flirtatious way, girls are just genuinely more willing to be around me and talk to me.

I used to always worry about saying something stupid and having them look at me like some weirdo. Now it's like, literally whatever I say, they girls respond to it with this really open energy. Feels good.
>>
>>27806711
I hate motherfuckers like that that only give you attention when you become popular and fit.

>Fat
You: Hey stacy
Stacy: walks away with face of disgust

>fit
Stacy: Whats up anon
Me: Fuck off you slut
You: idk you decide what you say.
>>
>>27806738
You should keep going, man. Don't taper off.

>It's crazy, girls especially just put in a lot more effort to keep conversations going with me than they used to. Not even in a flirtatious way, girls are just genuinely more willing to be around me and talk to me.
>not realizing they're subtly flirting with you or keeping you around to make someone else jealous
>>
>>27806686

I didn't get treated any better from chubster to ripped. Nobody ever looked down on me in the first place though. I swear every /fit/ fag thinks they're going to turn into brad pitt when they get in shape and girls are just going to come running out of the woodwork giving you their phone numbers. Not going to happen buddy boys. Having a nice body is a bare minimum today. Any guy you see thats trying to get laid is putting effort into his appearance. Having a 6 pack doesn't mean a fucking thing anymore at least, which is why I say facial aesthetics and height is what is by far the most important. Straight up genetics.
>>
File: 1459705584137.gif (269 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1459705584137.gif
269 KB, 720x405
>be fat 2/10
>lose weight and get fit
>now a fit 4/10
>life is still awful
>even more depressed now because I literally don't know what's left to do
>>
>>27806748
Same. It disgusts me and has left me feeling really bitter, because when I was fit previously in my life... I thought they were OK people. Wrong. When I stopped taking care of myself, they just vanished. I was horribly depressed and would reach out to these people for help, but no one was there. I had absolutely nobody, like when I was a child, and it burned insanely bad.

Now... no. Fuck them. They can hit me up, I just "ghost" them. Fucking faggots.
>>
>>27806675
Even if gaining attractiveness was the only benefit to getting in shape, it would still absolutely be worth it. ESPECIALLY if you're that ugly, man. But even better than getting more attractive is just being healthy.

>Huge confidence boost
>Feel happier all the time
>More alert and wanting to be active
>>
File: fitinnutshell.jpg (22 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
fitinnutshell.jpg
22 KB, 306x306
This is /fit/...

Don't do /fit/
>>
>>27806738
>girls are just genuinely more willing to be around me and talk to me.

So now that girls treat you like a human being, you think they're trying to fuck you? Honestly how out of the loop are you? Even at my worst girls would talk to me with respect like that, it didn't mean they wanted my dick in their mouth.
>>
>>27806817
>>Huge confidence boost
>>Feel happier all the time
I feel like I did something wrong because I never felt any of this
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 205x246
can fit robots post a diet plan or workout routine? And how long it takes to become fit

i honestly cant stand being fat anymore, i want to change and i wanna change NOW
>>
>>27806826
They're still getting validation because he's talking to them. I think he's failing to realize that. I'd rather live a life alone than surround myself using me for their own esteem issues. Fuck them.
>>
>>27806817

Yeah its a real confidence boost to bust your ass in the gym and eat food that tastes like shit, only to still be less attractive than chad who puts in 1/10th of the work and coasts through life because of the genetic lottery. It's a REAL confidence boost, it makes life REALLY worth living!
>>
>>27806826
You don't get it, this shows that those girls don't give a crap about your personality and that they want your looks.

>Good Personality and fat
Girls never talk to you...

>Shit Personality and fit
Girls will now talk to you more...

See what I mean?
>>
>>27806842
I follow a mostly vegetarian low fat diet that helps me stay thin. Basically just avoid fatty, greasy foods and eat grains, veggies, and fruit.
>>
>>27806879
this is some bullshit

this is completely not the truth

if you're charismatic and fat, you can live a happy life

if you're a robot and fit your life will just be as miserable
>>
>>27806856
Gym has benefits. Also chicken and beef along with the flavored protein powders rock m8.

>More testosterone
>More strength
>Feels more athletic
>Can actually do shit
>Relieves Stress
>Get jacked
>>
>>27806842
SOMEONE HELP THIS MAN, STAT.

>>27806856
>still comparing yourself to other people when improving YOUR health
Nigger, what are you missing here? Why are you failing to see that it has nothing to do with Chad? Your argument doesn't even make sense: I should be unhealthy because Chad won the genetic lottery. What kind of faggot ass argument is this? Go choke on a golf ball.
>>
>>27806842
>>27806842
Post ur email and I will send you some workout advice

Source: Been lifting for about a year
>>
>>27806686
>>27806738
Thanks for sharing your experiences. It's shitty hearing how much nicer people are, but I suppose I can't really blame them and it's just how the world works. I don't think I'll be bitter about it myself, but I'm wondering how different it's going to be if you're a woman. If men really do try to hit on you out in public and things like that. The only attention I've gotten from men is indifference or being called a fat pig, so it's going to be interesting, to say the least. The whole thing makes me want to be even nicer to others and even more so to people less fortunate in the looks department and the overweight.
>>
>>27806920

Didn't get any of that, and I don't need any of that in the first place.

>>27806921

I'm not saying you should be unhealthy, I'm saying you're going to work your ass off and still come up short most likely.
>>
>>27806976
d/b8.

Here's what you're going to see happen: guys being nice to you because they want to fuck you, guys being mean to you because they want to fuck you, guys being indifferent toward you because they want to fuck you, ad nauseam.

Just be honest with yourself. You know you're going to drastically change internally after you do externally. This is just how the majority of women operate. When people start noticing your transformation, you'll begin getting literally slaughtered with attention / validation from every avenue. You'll just eventually end up becoming Stacy if you keep at it hard and long enough. It's just how women are. I don't think this bothers you one bit though.
>>
>>27807065
That's like saying you should never train for a marathon because you're never gonna come in first.

Get your shit together anon
>>
>>27807158
would you train for a marathon if you knew you were going to come in 90th place of 100?
>>
>>27807065
If it's you're accomplishing your own goals and milestones, how is it even possible to come up short? If anything, you come out ahead. This is the drastic confidence boost.

It sounds like you went about all of this for the wrong reason.
>>
>>27807174
Yeah because I'm training for a marathon for me, doesn't matter what place I come in as long as I'm proud of the work I put in
>>
>>27807212
I guess we have different philosophies on life
>>
>>27806959
[email protected]

all help appreciated anon
>>
>>27807252
I Have gmail...
>>
>>27807252
Whatever here you go:

>Don't do same exercise everyday.
>If training for mass = Less weight & More reps & isolated exercises.
>If training for Strength = More weight & less reps & compound exercises.
>Do about 3-4 sets of each workout.
>Rest about 30 sec - 1 min between sets.
>Eat about 2000-3500 calories a day to see results.
>Only work out 5 days a week.
>Don't buy any bullshit gear like special shoes / straps / belts ( you will only need these once the weight gets over 300 lbs).
>Get good sleep (This is when the muscle is repaired and made stronger).
> Eat 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight + 50 extra.
>USE GOOD FORM or fuck up yourself for months.
>Look up some vids on youtube about form and you will find many (Strength camp / Alan thrall are good ones).
>>
>>27807461
Should i start cutting to lose my fat first or something? Any foods to absolutely avoid?

thank you so much anon

also i think you can just email to a yahoo address using a gmail account... it doesnt matter
>>
>>27807662
Fat can help with strength.

If you lose fat, you can see a decrease in some lifts.

Also, if you want to stay at a steady weight when lifting, don't eat alot of sugar and eat lean meats like turkey and chicken. Also drink alot of water to flush out toxins.
>>
>be fat
>be disgustingly ugly
>hate myself and how I look
>DUDE JUST LOSE WEIGHT AND YOU'LL LOOK GREAT
>lose weight
>still disgustingly ugly
>still hate myself and how I look
>DUDE JUST LIFT AND YOU'LL LOOK GREAT
no, I'm fucking done, I don't care anymore, I'm not wasting any more of my time
>>
>>27807700
All right. I got about 200 bucks loose, ill go find some good weights/dumb bells. Ill make you proud anon
>>
>>27807120
I don't think I'll change a whole lot internally besides being more anxious. I've kind of screwed up my whole life to the point where I shut myself off from people for eight years and I don't know how to interact with them offline. The difference between me and the girls you're talking about is they end up with a nice body they're proud of and want to show off wearing nice clothes, doing their hair and wearing makeup, while I'm going to be an absolute mess and still want to hide and not be noticed. I'm just hoping even with a skinny looking body in clothes, guys aren't going to feel interested same as before. I'm not sure how to handle people talking to me more, so a man trying to chat me up and having to get out without explaining that my body is disgusting from weight loss is what's actually terrifying to me.
>>
>>27807807
Get A Barbell and some plates first.

Practice using only the bar to do squats, bench, deadlift. This will train your nervous system and will improve your muscle memory for that exercise.
>>
>>27806976
I'm surprised people called you a fat pig because I'm pretty disgusting (diamond shaped, uglyfat) and no one has ever been that outright at me. My best friend is hourglass but thick af and she gets cat called regularly.
>>
>>27807813
Strength training helps with gross post-fat body.
>>
>>27806537
you can eat delicious stuff while you bulk fag
>>
>>27806327
>IT JUST MAKES IT LESS FAT
Thereby making it look better
>>
>>27808546
better, but not necessarily good
>>
>>27808098
It was more often when I was younger than now...because I stopped leaving the house pff. Adult men called me that when I was actually trying to lose the weight back when I was 13-14, which screwed me up pretty good in the self-esteem department. The rest was just other boys my age, so that wasn't as painful. I think my shape might be hourglass as well. It took 100 lbs of weight loss to figure it out.

>>27808146
Oh yeah, I'm definitely keeping that in mind. I'm pretty flipping weak and can only use 30 lbs at the moment, but I'd like to keep on improving and maybe even go to a real gym to lift heavier soon. I only wish I had a decent gym around instead of Planet Fitness because I've heard they're horrible.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.