[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST, NOW!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 20
File: chest nopw.jpg (54 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
chest nopw.jpg
54 KB, 500x409
Whatever that is troubling you and making you feel like you can't succeed in life, spit it out!

I'm gonna try to pre-emptively answer some common statements

>I'm not tall!
Many celebs and businessmen are really short, you can do it!
>But they're all really attractive!
Plastic surgery, my friend! It can really do wonders (go ask Tom Cruise)
>B-but I haz no money!!1
Make some! With the 140+ IQ /r9k/ has, surely dedication and hard work will pay off. You'll find SOME way to make money!
>But I'm not smart!
You probably are smarter than you think you are. But on the offchance you are ACTUALLY DUMB, I suppose you're running out of options a bit here, but you can still do it!
>But I have no motivation!
That's what I am here for!

Anything I missed?
>>
File: 14556610982721302985363.jpg (72 KB, 580x434) Image search: [Google]
14556610982721302985363.jpg
72 KB, 580x434
Tfw just don't want to live. Tfw want to be mediocre. Tfw gonna live mediocre ir die. Hehe. Gonna waste all my parents hard work. Hehe
>>
>>27805667
Im investing 2000 dollars into a baking business here in NYC and I am worrying whether im good enough to actually be the president.

I was selected because of my good leadership but I question my abilities and lately I've been having problems with girls that has been belittling my ego and my outgoing attitude.

I don't want to ruin other people's dream.
>>
>>27805667
my life isn't even that bad but im just a self-pitying, anxious, depressed faggot and im too scared to do anything about it
>>
File: 1413905419528.gif (369 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
1413905419528.gif
369 KB, 500x271
>27
>no college degree
>kissless virgin
>balding has rapidly increased since 25
>still working the same part time job since I was 16

It never gets better
>>
>>27805667

i just dont care about anyone or anything

its all an act

i want to care, but i am incapable of doing so
>>
File: 8e8.png (17 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
17 KB, 509x619
I feel like i'm inferior because i'm African and the hours of reading Pol threads has hardened this truth.
Every time I struggle with a problem from UNI I always attribute it to my low intelligence.
Even though after I solve the problem it goes away, then another problem occurs.
Its a never ending cycle and i cant help but feel inferior for falling into the cycle multiple times.
>>
>>27805708
I sounds like you have some serious depression. I know a lot of people on this board have it. If you can at all, please try to contact a psychologist that could possibly prescribe anti-depressants? I have been depressed too. I know it's shit but once your out of it, it's amazing.
>>27805711
Your alphaness is negatively correlated to how many fucks you give. Doubt is for the weak! It's an evil circle, if you let women push you down you start doubting, making women push you down even more. Try to break the cycle. I know you can!
>>27805744
Try to see a psychologist if you can.
>>
Ive been waiting for years for a phone call that will never take place. I will keep waiting for our stalemate to end.
>>
I didn't have a cuck fetish before /pol/'s rampant cuckposting and now I do.
>>
My little brother played with my handgun while it was loaded. Thank god his hands weren't anywhere near the trigger
>>
>>27805667
Why are you a cute boy op?
>>
>>27805772
I'm a white dude with a massive dong. Racial stereotypes are a fucking myth.
>>
>>27805772
Im light skinned and I feel the same way anon. I hate how we're seen and treated here anon.
>>
I've been feeling like my sanity is slipping away.

I do not do drugs and I've never been diagnosed with any mental illness besides depression and I have been feeling good the last year. But lately I feel extremely paranoid out of nowhere often, and have minor visual and auditory hallucinations, ranging from me hearing something to colours seeming extremely bright or me straight up thinking I see something.
>>
File: 1429141812359.jpg (22 KB, 433x499) Image search: [Google]
1429141812359.jpg
22 KB, 433x499
I really think I have issues and I don't even know how to bring them up even if I went to therapy.
I spent hours cuckposting on /b/, complete with posts detailing why I think the white race needs to be destroyed and how superior black males are.
I also have all sorts of messed up fetishes like fapping into panties, girls in diapers, castration, etc.
I'm really scared that I'm going crazy. I'm starting to notice aberrations in my perception of reality. I'll notice things that I know can't possibly have been real, like seeing a car swerve into the parking lot across the street simply because I expect them to or feeling like a recent event was a long time ago, even though I know it was a recent event.
I've been smoking weed heavily for the past few years. Maybe that has something to do with it?
>>
File: 1455244283766.jpg (95 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1455244283766.jpg
95 KB, 653x490
Definitions are weird. It's also weird that we use defintions to define definition.

Like, say you have a cat. It's orange, it has four legs, it has a tail, and you can say that's a cat. But what happens when a cat has black fur? Okay, so cats can have any fur color. But what about a three-legged cat? That's still a cat, so a cat can have any number of legs but most commonly four. But what about dogs? Dogs can have any color or usually-four-but-not-always legs. Okay, so you go the genetics route and say that all cats have this genetic code with +/- changes to account for differences like color/size/species/etc. Then I show you a photograph with a cat on it. If I ask what this is, most people would say a cat, but that's NOT A CAT THAT'S A PHOTOGRAPH OF A CAT. Then you get into bullshit like the Raven Paradox where there might exist a five-legged cat with wings and a disco ball but we can't really prove nonexistence, only existence. You could go into set theory with it but that's only a translation of the same problem.

Then you translate this from cats to almost everything on the planet like art or goodness or religion and you keep wanting to create stricter definitions but you can't because definitions are only useful if other people share them (i.e. you can't call your phone a dog and then go around telling people your dog is out of battery). So you're stuck with this inability to explain anything adequately except through the smallest most basic forms of language which take forever to explain and are still inadequate. Eventually you realize you'll never be able to fully communicate with other people and are truly alone in your emotions and ideas.

Erm, I mean, NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27805758
Here's what I'll prescribe to you:
Please, for the love of god try to find it in you to give less fucks about everything. Second:
Try to read some books and improve your personality and socializing skills. Maybe even save up some money for a hair-transplant or whatever you desire.
I believe in you anon! I truly do!
>>27805762
xanax?
>>27805803
I'm skinny af and a little emo boy. I guess I'm a /cuteboy/
>>27805772
DuuuuUUUUde. Blacks are so in right now. Like, not even kidding. go to /fit/ and learn how to make some gainzz and dress all HIP HOP. Bitches love that shit. And please for the love of sandwiches don't be so hard on yourself, even if it feels like lying to yourself it's a comforting lie, right?
>>
File: 1457667328358.jpg (231 KB, 1001x1147) Image search: [Google]
1457667328358.jpg
231 KB, 1001x1147
I'm in a good mood despite having a shitty day, because I have some chinese food, some funny youtube videos to watch, and I'm looking forward to tomorrow. My brother and I are going to get some tasty burgers and fries for dinner, I'm gonna play vidya and have some coffee, then take some DXM and watch The Force Awakens. I got the steelbook because I fucking love Star Wars and no matter how big a cash grab the movie is, I enjoy the hell out of it. I'm gonna have a great time, then the next day my copy of Dark Souls 3 should be here.

Things are looking up for now
>>
File: 1459627442020.jpg (82 KB, 697x582) Image search: [Google]
1459627442020.jpg
82 KB, 697x582
I'm probably the best person who is a NEET and a CHAD.

I use women for sex then tell them over the phone or through text that I wanted them for that exact purpose.

Best thing about my life is that I lost all sense of morality.

My fellow robots learn to stop BITCHING and start GETTING EVEN
>>
>>27805876
Nice! I hope you have fun with your bro!
>>
Jews have been expelled from hundreds of countries and civilizations over the last two millennia to prevent them from accomplishing what they've done to the world now.
>>
>>27805772
As a spic I used to feel the same way a lot, but then I realized that when I do badly most of the white kids do badly, too, so now I feel better.
>>
>>27805888
This kid gets it. He doesn't give A SINGLE FUCK.
A+ for Alpha.
>>
File: 1459208120515.jpg (10 KB, 331x473) Image search: [Google]
1459208120515.jpg
10 KB, 331x473
>>27805891
Thank you very much kind anon, I hope you have a great tonight and tomorrow as well.
>>
28 yo KHV here. Nerdy and socially awkward.

I'm starting to date a girl. I don't really fear rejection or being friendzoned, but the wait is killing me. I don't care about the outcome, I just wanna be with her enough to find out if she really likes me and would accept me as her boyfriend or not.
>>
l JUST WANT A QT GF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
File: 1398993508519.jpg (209 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
1398993508519.jpg
209 KB, 950x534
>>27805772
Didn't stop the Tyson.
>>
>>27805958
What's holding you back from doing that, Anon?
>>
>>27805772
Just keep in mind that half of /pol/ didn't even try going to UNI and blame the Jews for every hole they've dug themselves into in their life.
>>
>>27805772
For what it's worth I'm white and I would be surprised if you were less successful in life than me.
>>
>>27805772
The black stereotype stems from a sociological basis, not a biological one. There is no physical reason why you can't be smarter/more successful than me.
>>
>>27805667
I don't have any dreams anymore, all I want to do is curl up into a ball and die. I want to fall asleep and never wake up. People expect things from me but I'm never going to live up to those expectations. I hate the university course I'm in and I can't stop procrastinating. I'm a fucking loser and I wish no one had ever told me I could make something of myself because it only set me up for a lifetime of regret when I inevitably fuck up. I hate where I live and who I am. I want to go back in time so i can break my own fucking jaw for being so worthless. How do I wake up from this nightmare? I know I need goals but I don't have a purpose. I don't know what to aim for. FUCK EVERYTHING I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS
>>
>>27806296
If I was there with you I would cuddle and fug you all night. Please don't give up, if not for youself do it for me! I'd hate to see that someone committed suicide in the news!

I got professional help, you can get it to! I'm not sure where you live, but I hope healthcare isn't shit.
>>
20 years old here. I'm 5'5, spic and a slight accent in English and speak in a low quiet voice so sometimes people have trouble understanding me. Chads in my uni are fratstars and look at me as a druggy screw up, spent most of my time before uni playing vidya, chill with friends, and drugs so I have shitty social knowledge. Can't keep convos with other social people or girls, only with my druggy friend group. poor, shitty work ethic but still don't snap out of it,
>>
just texted my best friend (grill). this relationship is really one sided, she's your typical stacy, she says she cares about my problems, but i don't really think so. and i can just imagine i'm just vanity to her. but it's who i talk through my problems with and its hard to be alone so i need her. this latest conversation it started out innocent then i broke down and was apologizing for getting her involved with my life, i told her everything i had been keeping from her about, my opinion of myself and and all these other horrible problems. and it all just seemed so insane.

she never texted me back, she was my Hierophant,

And i would be happy if she just stopped talking to me i hate being a burden on her. and i don't get why she cared in the first place (she said she did). and why she forgave this one time for all this horrible stuff i said.

to be honest i thought i was going to begin resenting her, he has watched me for the pass month descend into darkness, she knew about my problems like how i was so lonely, and she never once even asked me how i was doing, or tried to spark a conversation with me. she watched this happy, smart, outgoing highschooler turn into what i right now.

also i'm going to add that this was platonic, i told her this many times to make sure she was comfortable and told her she didn't have to answer anything she didn't want to.

she also has boyfriend who is a total sliezebag and talks about their "escapades" publicly to almost my entire math class. to be fair i can see her as his female equivalent, but i just thought she had more underneath, maybe i was wrong.

i mean who says nothing, she knows how unstable i am, and how lonely i am and she leaves me hanging, it was so cold. but i think it was for the best

sorry terrible grammar, i'm quite high
>>
>>27806296
tfw give no fucks and just comfy neet. :^)
>>
>>27806448
I had a terrible problem with my speech too (I still don't quite like it, desu senpai) but I managed to teach myself how to speak with more power and clarity. I started walking with a straight back to improve my posture. All of this was hell, my throat hurt and my back felt like it was gonna fall out. But it all payed off in the end. I'm not sure what to do about your height though, it IS very short.
If you're really concerned about your height, there is a very painful surgery that can do the trick. Google "limb lengthening"
>>27806529
Don't let one bitch ruin your life.
How old are you? Usually shit like this happens in your teen years and early 20s (when everyone is stupid)
>>
File: 1460261108230.png (72 KB, 186x204) Image search: [Google]
1460261108230.png
72 KB, 186x204
>>27805667
I am half spic half white. I have no people to feel connected to and no place feels like home. I go outside and it's like fucking Mexico, and people treat me like shit for having light skin. I don't want to live alone but I don't want to live here. I feel like I'm experiencing loneliness on a crazy scale, fuck I don't even feel that connected to my family. The closest I could ever get to most people is being casual, no contact out of place we know each other friends. Fuck the only friend I really talk to only blabbers on about this one game he plunges his life into and will rarely want to do anything else. I want to stop this but it's fate. Every male in my family feels disconnected everywhere he goes. Not to mention how fucked my mother's genes were to the point that me and most of my cousins are autistic.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 540x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 540x535
My gf moved to another country giving me one week notice.

She wants to study hippy alternative "medicine" that I find stupid, but it makes her happy. We have been together 3 years and she has traveled for work about 1/2 of that.

I really wanted to knock her up so she would have to settle down. Fuck whoever invented the birth control pill.

The fact is, she is awesome but never has time for me. I may end it.
>>
File: 1441463175643.jpg (173 KB, 389x378) Image search: [Google]
1441463175643.jpg
173 KB, 389x378
I'm obsessed with the female ass. I haven't had a gf in just over 4 years now, and I'm starting to lose my mind. I need some girlbutt on my nose and tongue.

I can't take it anymore ;_;
>>
File: 1459445425072.jpg (80 KB, 775x720) Image search: [Google]
1459445425072.jpg
80 KB, 775x720
>>27805842
Don't get too friendly with the herb hombre. Those normies lie through their teeth when they say you could burn blunts all day and still be the same as someone who doesn't. Shit fucks your brain chemistry, and your perception of reality derives from a couple of chemicals in your brain. Do what I do, burn once a week and get rid of stress by binge drinking on the weekends.
>>
I'm nervous about moving across the country in 5 months but also really excited
>>
>>27807267
Are you fucking joking? I have an almost exact story. Where is she moving?
>>
>>27807362
Australia, the difference with me is that I want a family and I want to start soon, so I need to know I'm marrying the right woman, if we don't get to spend a lot of time together, how will I know if she is the perfect one.

She seems perfect but you don't know until you move in together
>>
I quit dope for years but started shooting again recently. What's bothering me is I want a fucking bag
>>
im afraid that im actually trans and not just a faggot
>>
I think my father is gay.
>>
>>27805667
I hate being poor as shit with no income so I'm forced to live in close proximity, and rely on, my abusive shitstain of a father for the next four months. At least then I'll be in another town away from him but he sure didn't fucking change after he got out of prison. If I could get away with it and wasn't financially dependent upon him, I would off him.
>>
>>27805667
I can't commit to anything, let alone a relationship, I'm too lazy to go above and beyond, I fucked high school up so I need to get a GED, I can't hold a fucking job to save my life (literally). I can't tell if I'm actually depressed or if I'm just making up excuses for my lack of will to do anything. That's just the start
>>
I want to post pictures of my gf to show the world how cute she is but I don't think she'd be very appreciative :/
>>
>tfw no purpose in life

i want to go on an adventure or something, like a mystical journey to save the world
>>
I have lost nearly all sense of touch with my humanity and im too scared to seek help because i dont want to be loaded on goldberg pills
>>
i dont have the same connection with my girlfriend that i used to. im turning 26 this year and shes turning 23. weve been together for 4 years and i do really feel like she is one of my best friends. the only problem is, we share pretty much nothing in common. she is a usual i need to have fun, why am i not successful overnight type of person who is always on her phone, and really, i dont even like to be around her because she only complains about petty things and then tells me im not helping when i tell her its petty and pointless.
im just at the point where i want to start a life with someone and she is still in her "me, me, me" phase. i dont want to break it off because she has been a real positive thing in my life, but im just feeling like its starting to get stale and that i should consider my future differently.
>>
>>27808123
ive been trying to get my girlfriend to get a place with me for about 2 years. when she was in school, i understood that she couldnt make that commitment, but now that shes out and working, it just doesnt seem like she wants to. every time i bring it up, she gets mad and says, "it cant happen over night, i need to save money, i cant live with my parents to help save, even though they help me with rent, etc..."

i told her i dont want to keep hearing that and then suddenly im 30 and waiting for my girlfriend to move in with me so i can start a life.
>>
>>27808816
i also have a suspicion that shes cheated on me or is cheating on me. whenever i stay with her, she lives in san diego, or she stays with me in la, since about november, she always complains about how badly she slept or how she couldnt shut her brain off. sex also feels forced almost, like, im fine with just relaxing watching netflix or something and then that turning into sex, but she always asks "do you wanna have sex?" like shes not sure if a 25 year old man wants sex or not.

that and i almost always play second fiddle to her group of financially retarded friends who go to shows every week and blow their financial aid from community college on rave tickets and drugs. she always complains about how dumb they are and how toxic they are, but she will leave me waiting for hours just to sit in her friends parents back yard and smoke pot and be stupid. its just really annoying.
>>
File: 1459804006779.jpg (89 KB, 391x488) Image search: [Google]
1459804006779.jpg
89 KB, 391x488
>Turned 18 in November... never kissed a girl... or held hands
>Parents getting a divorce...
>I think i have depression but to big of a pussy to get help.

At least i just started talking to a qt on /int/ that lives near me and i'm seeing her in June for a concert.
>>
Just had a really shitty final exam, have another one day after tomorrow but no motivation to study anymore :(
>>
You lured me in with the same bait I've bitten every time, just a shiny object in the dark sea. Reflecting what could be if I just hang onto it only to be pulled back in to reality every time. Straining the already restrained chains of hiding what I want getting quartered and drawn. The canvas is empty but my mind is so full so where's my first line? Diving down the center the two sides fight an endless battle over the hill I won't let anybody claim so stop pushing on it so much and maybe I'll let you plant your tree there. Grow into a mighty oak that stands firm and strong or maybe a willow to soak up all the water or just maybe it'll be a fine that will get cut down for Christmas like so many before it. Maybe you'll just dig a grave where I can bury every regret and be free of the past I refuse to let go and breath in new air created by the greener grass that you are bringing over to my side. I'm afraid of letting you gut me like I've let others before and I'm afraid when you cut me open you'll see that there's nothing really inside but the ashes of every other time. Everything I've bottled lit a fire and it just burned out all of my desires and destroyed my hopes and me to dry out. So reel me in and take what you want and when your done make sure I'm dead because I don't want to be thrown back in the water again.
>>
Scared I'll do really poorly in organic chemistry. No real friends, no gf.
>>
Sometimes I get really depressed when I think about life and even start crying. I don't know exactly why but I just get really depressed and get the feeling that I'll be worthless in life. But on the outside I seem like a happy guy who doesn't give a fuck. I'm short and slim (the stick kind).
>>
File: papyrus_spaghetti.jpg (257 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
papyrus_spaghetti.jpg
257 KB, 1280x1280
If someone gave me a well-paying job tomorrow, I wouldn't be here. All of my insecurities, flaws, depression, and ineptitude are caused by the combination of a lack of money and a lack of understanding of how to get a good job.
>>
>>27809373
Some of that is accepting you might have to start with a bad job to get a good one.
>>
File: uczucie_4.jpg (290 KB, 1959x1469) Image search: [Google]
uczucie_4.jpg
290 KB, 1959x1469
>>27809400
I have a bad job. I'm working part-time as a cashier at almost minimum wage. I've been tossing around the idea of getting an entry-level phone rep job at [national insurance company], but I'm hesitant because it feels like it might be a dead-end with no room for advancement.
>>
i probably have some undiagnosed shit like hypothyroidism and bipolar and whatnot. i work a shitty retail job and get 12 hours or less a week. im too lazy to look for a new one and im supposed to start college this fall but will probably be dead by then. i cant feel anything anymore.
>>
File: 6.jpg (584 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
584 KB, 1920x1080
>>27805779
Not the original poster, but I really don't want to look for help from a doctor, even if I only have depression.

My family has a severe history of people with mental illnesses, and they tend to be completely ostracized.

I remember once as a kid, helping my own family lock a bipolar relative in a part of the house away from us, because we were afraid that he might do something to harm us in a fit of mental instability.

Now that I'm finding myself next in line to potentially lose it, I'm not entirely thrilled to be offed by the people who I'm supposed to care about.
>>
>>27805667
I feel like I've been playing this fucking game for way longer than I meant to
I don't even know why I'm doing it
>>
My whole life is crumbling down, everyo.e and everything I know of is going down the drain, but people still treet me the same. Baisically it goes like this
>dad died
>friends hanging out less and less
>been informing myself a lot about religion and shit like that
>gf cheated on me
>step-dad treats me like a subhuman
>GPA dropping like I will soon of a building

I'm only 18 but I've been browsing /r9k/ since I was 16. I just want out.
>>
I haven't felt excited about life since I was 15

I hate feeling like I'm everyone's second/last option, not the go-to/first option friend

It feels like all the work I ever do is for nothing
>>
>>27806529
If you kill yourself on her front doorstep and leave a note blaming her. That'll fucker her up.
>>
>>27805667
>PDD-NOS

There is no cure
>>
>>27805816
Exceptions are there, but they do make some sense, but every race has it's own traits, so there's no inferior race.
>>
When I went to get cigarettes the guy at the counter asked me if I had a job

On one hand, I felt like shit because here I am buying cigarettes and I don't even work for them, but on the other I really just want off this ride and smoking is just something I do to pass the time between here and there
>>
>>27805667
>and making you feel like you can't succeed in life, spit it out!
Trap material init>?
>>
>>27805667

My 20s are almost over and I barely have an AA degree. 25% body fat, still log once in a while though. I might just be making excuses for myself but I feel like I'll never get any better than shitty minimum wage jobs. My AA in computers is useless since they taught us shit that useful 20 years ago (FPGAs, some VHDL, circuit diagrams)
>>
>>27811621
>Contemplates {consuming} by force of nature.

To consume or not te consume, that is thee answer one seekth.
>>
>>27805772
Your brain may be wired differently, due to playing catchup with what people take for joke, in life, i.e cohered statutory western compulsory education.

Its not though that the Romans left Africa out at'al, on the contrary Roman past education wus multiculturally disciplined.

Fare play, don't feels to bad, you're part of a club of people whom feels powerless, many peoples involved, internationally, stay strong, stay mental, stay YOU.
>>
>>27805779
>please try to contact a psychologist that could possibly prescribe anti-depressants?

hahahhahahahahahah stop please the pain ov laughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
maths is the same language laddy.

>lads
>= ladies
>>
>>27809315
Sweet words...
>>
File: Eye.gif (540 KB, 287x287) Image search: [Google]
Eye.gif
540 KB, 287x287
>>27805667
i have a therapy appointment in five hours
since i don't have an alarm and wouldn't wake up anyhow i've just been up
i've not sleep in like a day prior to this
mcfucking kill me

oh, and i have to fucking walk there
it's all grand
>>
File: 5b04891bae6d0ff8dcd2f10e07e22295.jpg (124 KB, 1080x1677) Image search: [Google]
5b04891bae6d0ff8dcd2f10e07e22295.jpg
124 KB, 1080x1677
>>27805667
I've got a limping leg that i think makes me unatractive, also my arm got injured in an accident and i couldn't work out for half a year and i lost much progress

I am depressed OP
>>
>>27811689
Yup
Really I should just man up, live up to my ideals, and stop consuming at all
>>
>>27811951
http://onlineclock.net/
>>
I'm obsessed with and kind of fell in love with a girl with a sizable Youtube channel who lives on the other side of the world.

I'm going to become a relatively online-famous musician to put me into a position where I can interact with her and plant some sort of seed of the start of a relationship.

I'm also not crazy enough to think that's actually a feasible idea, and I also know that a relationship could never fill whatever void is inside of me, but I like trying to set myself arbitrary goals to keep my mind off things.

Gonna go watch her videos and go to sleep, wish me luck brobots!!
>>
Fuck you allen. all ive ever had is people leave me in my life. You and kristen were all i had. And when she left (without even saying anything). you were the only friend i had left, everyone else is pretty much just an acquaintance. You think this state is so shitty, and that youre going to move to texas and make something of youre self following youre dreams, and chase after some girl you barely know. just because you always have to feel like some special snowflake. We've been friends for 11 years. i dont want more friends, im tired of them always leaving me, im tired of everyone always leaving. We hangout almost everyday and its like you dont even give a shit. i dont want to be alone man. if you see this i really do want you to stay. i dont even know what life would be like without my best friend..
>>
I tried being forward with you but it didn't work, and I tried telling you subtly but I don't think you get it

I love you ;_;
>>
i am such an ugly faggy abomination
i deserve to be punched over and over until i am nothing but bloody pulp
i don't deserve to be loved
>>
I want to be shredded in June/july which is about 2/3 months from now but I just can't keep focussed on my diet. I keep at it for like 5 days but in the weekend I just fail and let myself go and lose track for a week. putting me at square one. FML
>>
I thought I was making progress, I thought I had the energy to do something with my life but the motivation is fading too quickly and the fear always ends up being paralyzing
I am not lonely anymore though, for that I'm very grateful
>>
>>27814411
why are you losing motivation anon? is something in your life not going well?
>>
>>27814233

I hope you get to her soon, man. What's she like?
>>
>>27814522
eh
I suppose it's being scared all the time so doing things requires that extra effort to focus and not panic for every little thing, which leaves me worn out and too tired to want to do anything at all
I'm tired and I don't care enough to keep trying but i don't want to disappoint my family any more than i already do
>>
>>27811326
>only 18
>thinking it's all over this early
Nigga you still a kid.l
>>
Allowing women to work ruined everything
>>
I'm scared I won't be able to keep my career progressing when I return if I leave my life to go traveling overseas for a year.
>>
I just want somebody to tell me the book I wrote is worth being published. I've sent it into probably 15 publishing agents with queries, but nobody seems to like it enough. It sucks because I think it actually has some real potential, but since I don't have writer experience, I can't get any writing experience.
I've lost the desire to write anything else until somebody finally says yes. I've got these short stories running around in my head and I've been milling over a TV show idea that'll probably never get made while I keep sending out queries.
>I'm so tired of the rejection letters
>the ones that don't even send a response are worse though
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.