[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't get married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 19
File: 1459596544851.jpg (527 KB, 1000x1435) Image search: [Google]
1459596544851.jpg
527 KB, 1000x1435
>Married for 25 years
>file for divorce against her
>she claims abuse
>harrasses and assaults me
>threatens me with having me arrested
>destroys my stuff and tells lies about me to everyone
>lose all family and most friends
>get kicked out of my home by a judge
>homeless until a work friend helped me
>back to court again
>her lawyer says I'm filth in court
>lose 30% of my salary to my ex
>lose house, car and the house contents
>lose my pension
>now looking at leaving town and renting a one bedroom apartment
>>
>>27799845
Bahaha cuck OP. Get your bitch in place you idiot. Glad you got BTFO'd.
>>
you spent 25 years with the woman and somehow didn't know how fucking evil she was?
you're an idiot and deserved it
a better man wouldn't marry such a bitch
>>
I won't. I won't even get into LTRs. 27 year old here and the most I'd spend on a ho' is 3 months 4 tops
>>
I love how people marry a shitty person and blame marriage for how their life turns out.
>>
>>27799845
I believe you OP. I'm issuing an ultimatum to all future gfs (if they exist) that we are not going to get married, because I plan on living forever and am unable to predict how long commited love can last.
>>
>>27799950

I was scared to do anything as I knew what would happen (read above) it's been pure hell, I'm still not even free of her and it's been 1 and half years. And yes I knew she was a bitch shortly after marrying her, women wear masks.
>>
File: general.jpg (113 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
general.jpg
113 KB, 770x433
>>27799845
Its watching you
>>
>>27800004
>A BLOO BLOO BLOO
shut the fuck uuuuupppppppppppp
>>
>>27799967
Good idea to avoid common law marriage.

>>27799980
The system is fucked against men, I've seen guys like op who finally go for a divorce and their wife turns into a sociopath with the full weight of the law behind her.

>>27799995
Life expectancy is around 80, why the fuck do people marry "for life" at a mere 30? Women want to because they have nothing to lose in a divorce.
>>
>Not getting a recording of her abusing you.
>Not selling your stuff to friends before the divorcee and then have them sell it back to you.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi_mSrvy52Q
its now completely flipped.
>Dont get married boys
>>
>>27799871
>>27800058

Found the 14 year olds
>>
File: 1460399767230.jpg (93 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1460399767230.jpg
93 KB, 620x670
>he fell for the marriage meme
>>
Why are you on 4chan old man.

>fell for the marriage meme
>>
Why woldn't you terminate her :3
>>
>>27800149
>MMXVI
>he hasn't swallowed the red pill
>>
>>27799845
Dumb fuck and a liar
>>
>>27799845
>file for divorce against her
>she claims abuse

That is why you prepare a divorce better, and record/ collect proof how your marriage went, you dumb nigger.
>>
File: jfmsu.jpg (23 KB, 689x539) Image search: [Google]
jfmsu.jpg
23 KB, 689x539
>>27799845
>25 years
how can someone dedicate a significant proportion of their only life to another only to turn on them like that
>>
>>27799845
>not shooting her and her kike lawyer
You had one job, anon.
>>
File: now-i-can-get-fat.jpg (44 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
now-i-can-get-fat.jpg
44 KB, 540x810
>>27799845
we warn you not to get married because the odds are stacked against you. also she has no obligation to have sex with you in marriage because of the marriage rape laws but you are obligate to provide for her or else she can still divorce you for everything that you own.
>>
File: vOozw3Z.jpg (88 KB, 826x890) Image search: [Google]
vOozw3Z.jpg
88 KB, 826x890
>>27799980
>defending an outdated institution that only favors women

spotted the roastie
>>
>>27799845
You should've recorded everything with a spy cam. You don't go divorce a harpy unprepared.
>>
>>27799980
why does the system help shitty people fuck over their ex
>>
>>27799845
Are you Tobuscus in 5 years?
>>
File: 1417117336434.gif (2 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1417117336434.gif
2 MB, 400x267
>>27799845
Sorry, but I'm gonna be a good hubby so my waifu isn't gonna fuck my shit up.
>>
>>27799845
shoot her in the fucking head, Prison is better than a shitty job for life and a one bedroom apartment, and at least you will have your dignity in tact
>>
>>27799845
lol Jesus Christ you're retarded.
My dad married a crazy bitch-- not my mother, who is a little eccentric but intelligent, kind, and reasonable-- and went through something similar. Until she first called the cops on him. He went to jail for literally a night, the cops listened to him and he had zero problems. Then he got his shit together and got a camera. He let her stay with him until she moved away to live with her family, and that was the end of it.

If you let a single person ruin your life, you are a stupid, weak coward.
>>
Ofcourse, she can say anything, and the world will believe her and take her side.

You were a fool for not murdering her.
>>
What did she do? Whyd you split up?
>>
File: Flowey.png (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Flowey.png
23 KB, 500x500
>>27799845
>not killing your wife
Why would you resort to divorce? Why would you try to use law in order to make justice?

Laws where made so that manipulative people can get as much advantage as they can in their life without resorting to violence.

Look at you. You tried to be human by having a marriage and respecting your laws. Now you'll suffer for the mistakes you've done

It's kill or be killed. The best justice is the one you make it yourself thru violence.

If you choose the path of a person that respects the laws, then be prepared to use it in your advantage as much as possible, such as
>>27800076
>>
>>27800900
why is Tyrone here?
Where is the Chad equivalent
>>
File: wilfred-dog.png (157 KB, 336x240) Image search: [Google]
wilfred-dog.png
157 KB, 336x240
>>27801842
Is that you Wilfred?
>>
>>27800068
why dont guys marry up?
or turn gay?
>you could use that card in court.
no judge wants the heat of a gay guy
>>
File: flowey the flower.jpg (37 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
flowey the flower.jpg
37 KB, 1920x1080
>>27802151
Nope, it's me FLOWEY the flower
>>
>>27802173
>guy
>marry up
Choose one.

Seriously, what the ever living fuck are half of you smoking thinking OP could just bounce without the bitch going full Satan? He's passing some wisdom; most of you fall in love when a girl gives you attention so fuck right off.
>>
>>27799845
>It's an /r9k/-bait thread
>>
>>27801842
>law in order
>>
>>27799980
>MY girl is different
>She's not a bitch, she's a sweetheart
>haha you cuck MY marriage is perfect
Said every divorce-raped man shortly before hanging himself after going through exactly what op went through.
>>
>>27799845
Only thing to do is to kill her and then kill yourself
>>
>>27802928
>>27801842
>>27801264
>>27800608
>>27800402

Le "kill her" Meme

You autistic fucks even think for one fucking second I don't think about that every day? You fuckers think I'd actually not like to punch her fucking face in? Get fucking real you stupid anonymous pieces of shit, of course I fucking would! Why do you not live in the real world? Why must everything be some god damn meme you think is funny but everyone else has heard a hundred god damn times! Get with the program and smarten the fuck up.
>>
File: flowey 3.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
flowey 3.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
>>27803155
>Le "kill her" Meme

It's not even a meme. It's reality. That's how you deal with problems these days.

>You fuckers think I'd actually not like to punch her fucking face in?

You wouldn't like that and you wouldn't do such thing. You knew how she is after all those years and still you wanted to go on a mature peaceful route without having a plan B or C.

You just threw yourself out without making any plans and without taking in consideration any consequence of your actions (such as things she might do to you).

Sucks to be you.

And I'm saying this from experience. Once you make justice with your own hands, you'll love it each time you do it.
You'll also realize how stupid you where to go with what normal people think it's right.

Remember: Your worst enemy is your friend/family. Your best friend is your enemy. That's because your enemy can't betray you.

Until then I wish you good luck. Learn from your mistakes.
>>
>>27799980
>a shitty person
I agree, a woman is kind of like a shitty person, when you think about it... weak mind, weak body, bleeds every month, irrational and vicious...
>>
Yep OP is right. Don't get married.

Marriage is for suckers.
Why would I want to spend my life with some
manlet and waste it caring after multiple
children + a man child?
>>
>>27799845
>gf and then wife

Get fucked normie.
>>
>>27804164
Your biological clock is ticking, roastie. You'll cuck some schlub into raising your kids and letting you NEET soon enough.
>>
>>27804202
Nah fuck men, they're useless aside from the obvious.
>>
>>27800004

you need to take off your mask, man the fuck up, and kill her. Knock her out then burn the house down using the stove or something. Make it look like an accident and have an alibi.

Weight the options OP. Even if you go down for murder the bitch can't take shit since she's dead.
>>
Brendan Fraser....Is that you?
>>
>>27800900
the nigger is overkill
>>
>>27800586
My mum did that to me, so it is perfectly believable. (Had to stay with her for a few months after working abroad and had to find somewhere to live for new job.) Yes, she is a psycho bitch who also did the same to my dad as op has happened to him.
>>
File: 1457846554480.jpg (11 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457846554480.jpg
11 KB, 500x375
Look friend, there is no reason to go on. Kill her, Kill everybody whoever did something to anger you, then kill yourself. You might aswell, she fucked your life over forever.
>>
>>27800004

would've been easier if you paid a corrupt official to make you a 2nd identity, fake your own death and move on
>>
>>27799845
how did you find this place?

don't mute me bro.
>>
>>27805293
>corrupt official to make you a 2nd identity
this isn't rucking fussia
at least i'm assuming op is american
>>
File: bf.gif (74 KB, 240x80) Image search: [Google]
bf.gif
74 KB, 240x80
>>27804756

no this isn't brendan
>>
File: bf.gif (515 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
bf.gif
515 KB, 500x298
>>27805532

better gif of brendan
>>
File: 1388029281247.png (1 MB, 1394x994) Image search: [Google]
1388029281247.png
1 MB, 1394x994
>>27805316
the story is fake

he's a paid shill
>>
File: 1429839935305.jpg (23 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
1429839935305.jpg
23 KB, 500x585
>>27800068
I sat next to a couple at barnes and nobles

>get to barnes and nobles
>grab a coffee like a douche and head over to the sci-fi section
>sit down far from anyone in the store
>a couple sit down next to me
>man starts talking about how they need to settle some issues that her lawyers were bringing up
>Ohshitthisgonnabegood.gif
>I start listening completely
>the dude was trying so hard to maintain his composure
>he was trying to explain to her that her lawyers were fucking him in the ass for everything he owned and on top of that wanted his retirement pension
>he said how can that be fair if I have to send you half of my retirement that I earned while we weren't even together?
>she says she just wants to get what is fair
>she's getting the house he bought
>half his money
>half his retirement fund now (as in the guy will have to take out a loan to pay her or wait till he's 55 to then get access to the funds and send them to her)
>she's complaining that she needs more allowance and can't find a decent apartment for under $1000 a month

bitch is lying because $850 will get you a great apartment.

>she gets the car he bought
>he will have to pay for her layers too

She had all the power. He was trying to hard to settle this with her out of court by giving her half of his bank account right then and there. "I have bank account spreadsheets right here. You're lawyers are making up numbers because I don't have close to the money they are asking for you. Take half of this. I'll give it to you now. Let's just stop this court battle and get on with our lives."

She was such a cunt and kept saying she wanted whatever was fair and owed to her. Then she'd bring up his retirement fund and ask why she can't have half of that too.
>BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I NEED TO SURVIVE WHEN I'M OLD. I WORKED FOR THAT BEFORE I EVEN MET YOU!

I felt so bad for him.
>>
>>27805843
>$850 will get you a great apartment
where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>27805843
>She had all the power. He was trying to hard to settle this with her out of court by giving her half of his bank account right then and there. "I have bank account spreadsheets right here. You're lawyers are making up numbers because I don't have close to the money they are asking for you. Take half of this. I'll give it to you now. Let's just stop this court battle and get on with our lives."

Lol. What a cuck. No wonder he got raped. You need to sell your boipucci for a jewish harvard lawyer that will fight like a pit viper. That's what these people don't get.
>>
File: 142997206305.jpg (93 KB, 700x670) Image search: [Google]
142997206305.jpg
93 KB, 700x670
>>27799845
Basically what happened to OP is
>be shallow cunt wannabe Chad
>work hard like a good little cuck to get some 10/10 blond stacy
>get the privilege of her letting me fuck her leftover pussy without her claiming rape for 25 years
>of course she had tyrone side dick making her regret not divorcing me already
>she finally makes her move with the help of tyrone beating her dumb ass
>it works
>i regress back into the angry beta bitch i am
>post on r9k on how i chose some shallow whore to be my wife instead of staying faithful to my 2D waifu
>>
>>27799845
Just another reason to beat her. Also move to Switzerland or something to get away from her

at least she wasn't cheating on you with a nignog
>>
>>27805843
MALE PRIVILEGE SHE DESERVES ALL THAT MONEY BECAUSE SHE GAVE HER THE MOST PRECIOUS THING, A COUPLE OF YEARS OF A WOMAN'S LIFE.
>>
>>27802215
OMFG THE CRINGE IS UNREAL
>>
>>27805950
Those Jewish Harvard lawyers profit more by taking the woman's side.
>>
>>27803501
Cringe. Please dont try to be flowey, you look unbelievably autistic.
>>
>>27806045
>no money
>move to $witzerland
>>
>>27799845
Nice fairytale OP.

She destroyed your shit and you didn't report it. She physically abuses you and you didn't report it. You didn't even go to the doctor.

She got a good lawyer, you got a shitty one (yet it sounds like you're the one with money).

100% deserved. Stop being an emotional cuck, you might develop into a physical one. No sympathy for spineless retards.
>>
>>27801842
this idealogy
it must have a name
it is my new ideaolgoy
>>
if you've got a kid with her, you should find some way to make her die (don't get caught!)

if you're childless, you should liquidate all the assets that she hasn't stolen yet and move to a new country. it'd be fun!

then kill her.
>>
>>27799845
dude she got your stuff thats not right
break into your house and steal it back but dont store it at your new residence keep it in a friends shed or closet.
wear gloves btw, and dont forget to leave a parting gift by breaking her shit.
>>
>>27805843
>meanwhile I can't get a husband because I'm ugly, and I don't even want his money, all I want is some comfy love
>if he wanted a divorce I wouldn't even ask for anything, I'd just leave (heartbroken of course)

what the fuck is wrong with people
i hate everyone
>>
>>27805843
>am expected to have a good education, good job, and good sexual history with males in order to find a husband
>meanwhile i see bitches left and right who have done nothing with their lives, just got catered to and pushed a marriage for them not to work even more
>all they had was a pretty face

men are stupid
why would you marry someone who would take everything from you in divorce
>>
>>27807157
bitch youre lying all women are horrible
they have no souls or hearts all the have is a hole that men shovel money and time into and the women just eat it up
then they go and bitch about how unfair their life is when they are too fugly to cuck any more men.
you are getting what you deserve bitch
>>
an hero her and sabe yourself the $ and trouble brah
>>
Don't kill anyone OP, just psyops that fucking bitch.
>>
>>27807199
>good sexual history with males in order to find a husband
what
being a virgin is preferred
>>
>>27807157
well, the moment she got lawyers for the divorce they told her all about the things she could have, since that's how lawyers make their money.

and even if she didn't think before about taking everything he owned and also his dignity, she did it then. because she "only wanted what was fair".

sorry, it'd be absolutely the same with you. the difference is you're an ugly woman and the man would feel even more embarrassed to get fucked over by an ugly woman.
>>
>>27807199
No guy thinks his wife will.

The problem is that women can (not all of them but some) flip into sociopath mode and there's no way to know which ones will. In the old days social codes would prevent divorce, but these days the feminist court system will happily fuck over any guy, take everything he earned and ruin his life.

Why take that gamble? There is NO REASON for a guy to get married.

Women, you did this to yourselves. You could have had stable family structures, you didn't want them, so now you're alone. Enjoy your cats, I guess.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.