[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things we do that we think nobody else does >enjoy takis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 13
File: taquitos.jpg (23 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
taquitos.jpg
23 KB, 600x315
ITT: Things we do that we think nobody else does

>enjoy takis fuego, flamin hot cheetos, taquitos rojos, etc
>hate getting the red powdery residue on my hands
>eat them with chopsticks to negate this problem
>>
I used to eat talkis with gloves to avoid having to wash my hands every session.
>>
>>27798656
i eat a lot of finger foods (like french fries) with a fork because I hate having sticky/greasy fingers.
>>
>>27798656
I do this too
Originf
>>
>out shopping for clothes
>try on dress
>looks breddy cute, I'd say
>buy it
>go to wear it somewhere
>sudden doubts
>put it back on the hanger and just wear a shirt and jeans instead
>dress hangs in the closet, never to be worn
>>
>>27798725
I do this too Origami commentami
>>
>break up ramen noodle block before boiling so I can get smaller bites

>let M&M's dissolve on my tongue one by one instead of eating a couple at a time
>>
>>27798656
>eat candy and cookies and sugary things
>terrified ill get fat again
>jam my fingers down my troat to vommit everything out
>do this every time I eat, because I feel disgusted with myself and Im mortified Ill gain extra weight again.
>nobody notices my eating disorder cause I'm a guy
>can happily ensue to use this technique to not get fat while bitches have to go to a therapist
>Every time I notice even a slightest weight gain on the scale start working out and puking everything out
>Have collapsed and feinted a few times at uni, because I push my body to its very limits
>They even had to call an ambulance once
>Now I'm the cool and edgy guy that has series health issues
>insist to still go on every, while others try to convince me to just go home
>qt's ask me if they found the source of the problem yet
>I tell them they have not
>Been free riding this to get free attention from females
>Hasn't really gotten me anything real yet. I think they just feel sorry for or think im faking it.
>Secretly hope I literally die during class so people will feel sad about me
>Have been jogging 3-4 times a day lately without eating to achieve this and get more attention this way.

Also:

>Self scan at the supermarket
>give myself a reason 20-30% discount on expensive food items that I deserve but cant afford
>puke them out anyway cause I panic that ill get fat.
>>
File: angryman.png (86 KB, 245x266) Image search: [Google]
angryman.png
86 KB, 245x266
>>27799036
weakminded scum
>>
>>27798656
i like sniffin oldbay
>>
>>27799079
at least I'm not fat.

As long as you protect your teeth, I would suggest this technique for weight loss to everyone.

I usually chew on a stomach acid tablet.
>>
File: fe6.png (13 KB, 427x492) Image search: [Google]
fe6.png
13 KB, 427x492
>>27798656
Does anyone else chainsmoke because they don't know what to do with their hands. Or pretend to be on the phone for the same reason?
>>
File: image.png (181 KB, 467x784) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181 KB, 467x784
>>27798656
Sometimes when im on the toilet and bored i take my index finger and push my penis inside of itself so that its basically invisible and then i stretch my scrotum over where my dick was before it jumps out and hold it there.
And then it looks kind of like a little turtle shell.
>>
>edge by rubbing up against mattress with dick pointed down
>climax laying on back
>>
File: haha, I think so.png (293 KB, 636x468) Image search: [Google]
haha, I think so.png
293 KB, 636x468
>>27799151
I do that, too, dude. Small world, brother.
>>
>>27798656
More things because I enjoy this concept.

>Whenever I do bad I punch myself in the head repeatable.
>Do it on my hairline so you dont see the marks
>make up punishments regarding the right offensive. Like getting below an 8/10 at school is 500 punches to the sides of my head.
>Use this method to train and condition myself
>people are awed by my extreme self discipline and learning abilities
>they will never understand how effective my methods truly are cause normie morals.
>always one step ahead of the normies

eh more.

>fap with a vibrator

>Use a 14 euro vape pipe with my electric stove to create a 300-400 euro tabletop vaporizer that extracts all cannaboids

>kiss myself to honor god
>>
>>27799134

Not exactly.

but I've had this nervous tick since I was a kid.

when people are talking to me, I flex a finger every time a syllable is uttered. usually my hands are out of sight (i.e., in a hoodie pouch), so nobody's ever noticed. i used to feel nervous if the conversation ends without the last syllable ending on my pinky. not to the point of forcing the conversation or anything. it just made me uncomfortable.

i've forced myself to cut down on this because it would be awkward if anyone ever did notice.
>>
>>27799134
no, if you're that uncomfortable just put them in your pockets or cross your arms man

don't kys just because you feel awkward
>>
>>27798893
>>break up ramen noodle block before boiling so I can get smaller bites
Same here brah
>>
>start falling asleep at night on the couch in front of the tv
>finally decide to go up to bed
>lay in bed, wide awake, unable to sleep
>>
>>27799365
I hope you never fall asleep ever again and your entire existence turn into an even bigger nightmare than it already is.
>>
>>27799411

Fuck you, man.

Have you ever heard of fatal familial autoinsomnia?

That disorder sounds scarier than having AIDS, cancer, and Alzheimer's all at once.
>>
>>27799535
Dont care. Your suffering makes my existence a little bit more bearable.

Good night robot :^)
>>
>love to eat vegetables
>hate to eat fruit

Everyone else I've met seems to be the opposite.

As we speak, I'm forcing myself to eat a clementine so that I don't die of scurvy.
>>
>>27799563

I KNOW WHAT YOU DO THAT NOBODY ELSE DOES YOU SADISTIC FAGGOT

YOU UNIRONICALLY RELISH IN THE SUFFERING OF OTHERS

MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>27799313
crushed noodle master race checking in; im surprised more people dont do this
>>
File: 1455380323370.jpg (110 KB, 700x975) Image search: [Google]
1455380323370.jpg
110 KB, 700x975
>>27798656
I do this too. Cheers for superior snacking tactics bruv.
>>
>>27798656
I wear a rubber glove. Screw chopstix
>>
>>27799598
*clap*.....*clap*....*clap*

Its seems like you are really unto me here robot.

The world is not a happy place. Burn down your neighbors house, before he burns down yours.
>>
>>27798656
that's a normalfag-tier buzzfeed tip
>>
>>27799985
I am unto thee as a tornado upon the trailer court you squat in.
>>
>>27799036
You need professional help. How do you feel about doing this for the rest of your life? It sounds like the one thing you crave is attention, get to the root of this problem and try to conquer this disorder that's clearing having life threatening symptoms as well as mental.
You should be fucking grateful that your ill by choice, I'm on Adalimumab to help with my genetic disease which slowly fuses my bones together and swells my organs. I've had Uveitis for the past 7 months as well, and I've never once used my illness for attention.
>>
>>27800278

I'm sorry to hear that, man.

I work with a lady who said she has this condition (don't remember the name) that is binding her bones together. It's settling into her chest and hips.

Cool thing is, she's super active and athletic. I used to think she was just a total gym freak, but after she told me about her condition she explained, 'see anon, that's why I can't stop moving. because one day I might not be able to anymore.'

I only wish it was inspiring enough to get my lazy ass moving more.
>>
>>27800419
Mines called Ankylosing Spondylitis, sounds nuts. I have the same attitude man, it was really hard to gain weight prior to the meds despite having a huge appetite. Now I have more movement and work out a lot, Gained 2 stone which is 24 lbs for you muricans. Go for it dude, the motivation is the hardest part, once you get going, its easier each time.
>>
>>27800278
Thank you. This makes me a feel better about myself. I hope you are in so much terrible terrible pain.

God your fucking life must suck. Fucking loser. Go die.

I bet you wasted milions of taxpayer money on your "medication". Shouldve just dumped you in the garbage and made a new functioning baby.

>Ipone doesn't work
>Meltdown in the appel store

>Have a dysfunctional baby
>"we will love him like a normal child".

Also. I do not have mental issues. I just beat the weight gaining system.
>>
>>27800475
I feel sorry for you man. I can only imagine how bad your life is to be happy at things like that. Im doing well actually, I got offered a place in Aalborg university to study architectural design & Project management. I'm also in pretty good shape, and have been in a relationship for 4 years come the 22nd. Nice assumption though m8, in your mind, being ill must mean being unsuccessful. It makes you sound like an uneducated moron.

Mate, you just said that you hope that you die at uni so people feel sorry for you, hahaha! You also like the attention that your terrible habit of dealing with your life gives you. you're fucked man, you're way deep in denial that "beating the weight gaining system" is your best justification. I wonder how many more trips to the hospital it will take for you to realise how stupid you really are. Peace.
>>
>>27799580
That's the story of a fructose intolerant.
>>
>>27800473

I hope your medication helps you overcome it. Keep a positive attitude. And if dropping that you have this illness to a chick every great once in awhile leads to getting some free drinks or getting laid, I think you should.

>>27800475

You're just angry that he doesn't, and cannot possibly hate his life anywhere near as much as you hate your own futile, loathsome existence. Be careful when it rains. Your slimy, emaciated body might get washed into the gutter.
>>
File: somuchfun.jpg (159 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
somuchfun.jpg
159 KB, 1920x1080
>>27799114
Nahhh senpai, not that guy, but I just don't eat. I don't get hungry anymore
>>
>>27799036
Kill yourself

You'll always be remembered
>>
i make song about gilfriend. no one do this, me next in 1st for doing songs of girl in my world. girl meets world.
>>
>>27800618
>>27800761

>have been in a relationship for 4 years

ah, never mind what I said about the whole mentioning your illness to get laid thing, then. Sorry. I have a bad tendency of assuming all robots have a hard time with women.
>>
File: ehhhhhh.png (78 KB, 399x428) Image search: [Google]
ehhhhhh.png
78 KB, 399x428
>>27799365
I haven't gone to sleep without either my PC or tv on in the background in the last 3 years. I tried to go to sleep without the background noise once a few months ago but it was too freaky
>>
>>27800618
I'm happy things are going so swell for you.

Hey, life in a wheelchair sounds wonderful. I mean who wants to do normal day activities like a normal person anyway bruv?

>tfw literally playing jedi meme tricks on your mind not to feel shitty about your disability

>>27800761
My hate will consume all. I have no regard for anything or anyone but myself.

For insulting me I'm going to fucking kill a cat with a hammer tommorow. I hope your fucking happy.

I wont start with the head
>>
oscar isaacs confirmed for browsing r9k

Just google "oscar isaacs chopsticjs" lol
>>
I fucking love takis and the dust it leaves off on my fingers. Tastes so good while drinking milk with it too.
>>
>>27799985
*teleports behind you* nothin' personal kid but... you're a thousand years too young to challenge me.

*cuts you in half with one swing*
>>
>>27800650

I read about it and it's interesting. Not sure I have it, though.

I don't really have the gastrointestinal symptoms. I sometimes get gassy, but that's when I'm eating junk food.

It's funny that a lot of the foods listed to avoid are foods that I don't really care for (except the vegetables, I love all veggies). The foods the article said were okay are almost all things I eat a lot of.

Hmm.
>>
>>27800780
I'm strongly consider suicide. I'm just too damaged.

But how? I mean jumping of a building or infront of a train is just so fucking dull and has zero meme value.

How do i go out as a hero? Like people wont actually think im a pathetic loser, but a wonderful hero that sacrificed his life for the greater good.

Is there some way I can orchestrate some meme scheme in which I willfully endanger innocent people only to safe them at a later moment where I "accidentally" kill myself.

Maby lighting a building on fire or something?

It at least has to be pain and gory. I want my death to be like my life: excruciating.
>>
>>27798656
I sprinkle a little bit of parsley and garlic in my morning toast
>>
>>27800943
Do it as a means of protesting something that your peers care about

You'll be remembered as a hero anon

This is your only chance
>>
>>27798893
I break up ramen too
>>
>>27800854

>i'm going to fucking kill a cat with a hammer tomorrow

lmaooo, whatever mister edgelord.

You do that.

*puff puff puff*

Hear that?

That's the sound of you, lying flat on your back out of breath, because your skeleton ass is too weak to lift a hammer and run at the same time, let alone after a pussy cat.

ayyyee

it's been awhile man, life's so rad!
>>
File: 1386178246813.jpg (20 KB, 231x301) Image search: [Google]
1386178246813.jpg
20 KB, 231x301
>>27800475
>>27800854
The edge is real.

I thought you were dead Elliot.
>>
>>27800982
What do my fucking peers care about?

Maby I could kill myself for the great injustice that is being done to Syrian refugees? Light myself on fire or something like that?
>>
>>27798656

>tfw no Takis

;_; fugg you op
>>
>>27801024

This band's my favorite man, don't ya love 'em?
>>
>>27800836

I have tinnitus kind of bad. If it's dead silent, I just have a constant ring. I think that's part of what keeps me up.

I got this speaker from Amazon that I use as a white noise machine at night. There's not a wide variety of free tracks available (or even paid tracks, for that matter), but I found a couple I like. Thunderstorms, rainforest sounds, etc.
>>
>>27801039
Some injustice that they care deeply about

They'll never forget you

This is your only chance to leave a legacy
>>
>>27801024
No itle fuckign suffer. I live in some student apartments. Literally cats everywhere.

Sometimes I bait them with some meat or whatever. Then literally drag them into my apartment and torture them for hours to make myself feel better.

They really dont like water, let alone drowning in a plastic bag.

Now that I think of it, a hammer would leave to much spatter. That's just one of those learning moments. Maby ill hang it instead.

Sometimes I let them go, because im merciful like god.

>they think im just being edgy
>if only you knew
>>
>>27799169
Who here /humping mattress/?
Find it hard to get off any other way (cut)
>>
>organize m&ms by color

>count in 5 by 5, but every 5 is broken up in 3+2. So if I want to count 13 oranges, my mind process is 3+2 = (5) +3+2 = (10) +3 = 13
>>
>>27799656
Isn't this just common sense? You don't want giant blocks of noodles.
>>
>>27799985
AHHH fuck, someone call 911. I'm fatally wounded from the edge
>>
>>27801105
wew
organist
>>
File: titanium hwite.jpg (40 KB, 570x574) Image search: [Google]
titanium hwite.jpg
40 KB, 570x574
>be hungry as fuck but too lazy to cook anything
>make ramen
>put a few sticks of string cheese in the broth and let it sit for a while
>eat them when they're warm and have absorbed the broth flavor, but still have enough texture left to chew
Would recommend desu, has a pretty high amount of calories and protein so it's good if you're like me and barely eat all day
I think I'm gonna try mixing in an egg or two with it soon
>>
File: uguu-`1.jpg (29 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
uguu-`1.jpg
29 KB, 704x400
>>27801081
that's pretty alright then
I used to use rainymood dot com but now I just leave twitch running. It's not tinnitus for me, I just really don't like being going to sleep in the silence and dark 'cause I get spooked
>>
File: Baaaaaaaah.jpg (35 KB, 499x268) Image search: [Google]
Baaaaaaaah.jpg
35 KB, 499x268
>>27801204
>Cook 2 packs of ramen
>Rinse water
>take frying pan
>Throw ramen in
>Put chili spices in
>3 eggs
>wok it for 5 minutes
>maybe add spring onion or onions in general
>Omnom.wav
>>
I eat seasoning like its fun dip.
>>
>>27801083
You are right.

Better sooner than later right.

Eh, I guess ill make up some shit about animal rights. That is something they care about.

Tfw all the qts will see my charred corpse that died for the poor poor animals. They would prolly think; "oh why did he have to kill himself, I would totally waifu that qt guy". My life goal would be achieved.

Thank you for this insight. Im burning myself tomorrow at city hall. Ill bullshit some letter in word about animals rights before I an hero.

The irony
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.