[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: Mewtwo_in_armor.png (413 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Mewtwo_in_armor.png
413 KB, 640x480
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
>>
truly a chad message
>>
>>27797868
>people LITERALLY think this is a profound and unique message
>>
>>27797918
i LITERALLY think you're a contrarian faggot
>>
>>27797941
>don't like typical normie chad message
>YOU'RE A CONTRARIAN FAGGOT LIKE IT AND EVERYTHING EVERYONE ELSE LIKES RIGHT NOW OTHERWISE I WILL POST FEDORA MEMES AT YOU
>>
>>27798049
>wah wah poor little me its all chad and the normies fault that i'm a piece of shit
>>
Still not shaking the meat machine feels 2bh OP
>>
>>27798086
>wah wah
truly shit-tier mockery

I think you'll find facebook more to your liking
>>
>>27798049
yeah because you only dislike it for the reason that you get to argue with what is common sense/popular opinion.

if its generally the losers that do this, you get lumped in with the losers. most likely OP is also a loser for being on 4chan, but he's not struggling with capslock and sarcasm having a heart attack over it.
>>
>>27798172
shut up you pathetic wretch
>>
File: Untitled.png (210 KB, 487x591) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
210 KB, 487x591
does it bring you comfort to wallow in self pity?

poor me, poor little me

maybe it's not others who is the problem.the "normies" as you call them. perhaps it's you. after all you are the most common denominator in all of your failed relationships and endeavors

but what will you do? you'll perpetuate the cycle. you'll keep posting sadfrogs and pissing in jugs while blaming those damn normies and chad

you're better than that. i know you are. that's why i'm here talking to myself in this thread. i know you're reading and i know it applies to most of you. so get your shit together already because it's only going to get worse if you allow it to

i have experienced pain and misery the likes of which most of you can't even fathom of. i have been alone in the darkest pits of despair. if you had my life up until now you'd have blown your brains out a long time ago. misery is a choice

get it together. what you become is entirely dependent on you. your willpower is inseparable from you. will you wither away, alone in a dark room posting image macros of frogs and wojaks?

i certainly hope not. you're all beautiful and you know you deserve better or you wouldnt be miserable the way you are. this is your wake up call

what you do with my words is your choice but i'll be sure to drill them into your head ad nauseum over the next few months. this is no longer going to be a safe hugbox for the endlessly self pitied
>>
>>27798189
wretch did you learn that from game or normies
>>
>>27797868
Go get em, tiger

You can do it if you believe
>>
>>27798188
>after 12 years of formal education I still don't know the difference between it's and its but I expect people to take me seriously all the same
>>
>>27798203
sounds like reddit is up your alley bro.
seriously, it isn't your pathetic genes that guide your course. it's you and what you do with your life.

proof? look at anyone who went from rags to riches.
>>
>>27798229
>12
>not 16
you'll get there someday, big guy
>>
File: aXm4309xjU (1).jpg (114 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
aXm4309xjU (1).jpg
114 KB, 650x650
>>27798201
>dude so motivational you're better than that you were the fastest sperm get out there and grab the world by the throat and fuck it hard and make it your bitch
>>
>>27798279
>[shitposting intensifies]
congrats, you're a miserable faggot
>>
>>27798265
>actually you made a mistake, I have even more education than you thought and STILL don't know the difference
>haha, I bet you feel pretty silly right now, don't ya?
>>
>>27798265
>college is formal education
>not a fucking scam
nice
>>
>>27798241
point me to the cat that became a nobel peace prize winner and ruler of the free world by overcoming its cat genes
>>
File: 1428436339205.gif (937 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1428436339205.gif
937 KB, 500x281
>gift of life

This is how I know you're an idiot normalfag. Life is a burden and a curse. It's hunger and pain and constant toil while you slowly rot and die. Better not to be born at all and damn the evil fucking idiot breeders that selfishly inflict this life onto the unwilling.

"Arbeit macht frei" you say while herding innocents into the death camps.
>>
>>27797868
But he wouldn't even be able to contemplate that shit if he wasn't lucky enough to be born as one of the best Pokemon in the world.

Mewtwo's just another Chad giving out empty normie advice.
>>
>>27798241
>I was born in 1995 and discovered 4chan in 2010 but I accuse other people of being from reddit
>>
>>27797868

While life experienced certainly play a big role, our personalities, disorders, etc begin to develop from the womb.
>>
>>27798319
>show me an example of a ridiculous phenomenon that has nothing to do with what is being discussed HAHA u cant so im right :^) :^) :^)
>>
>>27798343
oh look, another contrarian redditor

here are some upvotes for being a cool guy who disagrees with things
>>
>>27798337
it's a quote from pokemon the first movie you depressed retard
>>
>>27798352
>I lack the insight to see the relevance of what you said but I'll try to make it look like you're the one who's the idiot
>having a sub-120 IQ isn't an easy job, but someone has to do it
>>
>>27798343
that's not true though, there are shitloads of psychic pokemon capable of doing incredible things with their minds

if you dont know shit about pokemon you shouldnt try to discuss it
>>
>>27798304
>gets btfo
>rambles about grammar
Every time. Never change, anon
>>
File: imrs.php.jpg (165 KB, 1484x989) Image search: [Google]
imrs.php.jpg
165 KB, 1484x989
>>27798385
his genes didnt stop him from achieving greatness

i guess he's another normie chad right?

what's stopping you? pathetic piece of shit
>>
>>27798399
>Magcargo's body temperature is approximately 18,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
t. pokedex
>>
>>27798426
his genes are actually pretty remarkable considering he should have died 30 years ago
>>
>>27798337
no matter how you look at it this is true

life is non-stop work. Toiling away so you don't starve to death
>>
>>27798449
let's chalk it up to his genes and not modern healthcare OKAY then
>>
>>27798344
>being born in a certain year means you must be from a certain site! xD
>>
>>27798426
>have a picture of le degenerative disease man
>do you see how his physical disability doesn't impact his intellectual capacity? you may think that's because it's an illness that doesn't affect intelligence, but no. it's actually because his willpower was so strong that he literally projected himself into his brain and fought off the illness, thus allowing him to have an amazing intellect
>I bet you're feeling pretty inspired now, huh? remember: you were the fastest sperm
>>
>>27798399
Show me the episode where a Gardevoir or Alakazam is questioning its existence.
>>
>>27798319
cats have nothing to do with humans, unless you're a single woman who has gone batty.

but keep complaining about your inability to do anything thanks to your blatant refusal to get off your ass.

I've seen literal niggers accomplish more than you. I've seen fucking Muslims put in the hard work (and the efficient work). get up white boy, lest you become a wight boi.
>>
>>27798476
>[le contrarian shitposting man]
can't believe you actually took the time to type all of that out, i read about 1/4 of it
>>
>>27798475
>it's okay for me to use this emoticon because it was ironic
>also, I was born in 1998 but this is okay because I'm a big boy now
>>
>>27798495
>cats have nothing to do with humans therefore genes determine nothing
>get out there and seize the day by the neck and choke the shit out of it!
>>
>>27798490
how about show me an /r9k/ that isn't full of whiny, pathetic miserable cunts like yourself

that's how it used to be before you people infested it like plague
>>
>>27798500
>that was close, you almost had me btfo but luckily I did not read what you said. what now?
>>
>>27798545
you think you're baiting and trolling so well but you're just bumping my thread with your poorly thought out and hastily written bullshit
that's what now
>>
>>27798400
>Guy A: You've finished high school and you don't know the difference between its and it's.
>Guy B: Haha, think again, I'M ACTUALLY COLLEGE EDUCATED AND STILL DON'T KNOW!
>you seriously believe Guy A was btfo by guy B
epic my man
>>
>>27798563
>you made a reply in my thread which means i get le reddit karma, so no matter how much i got btfo it's all part of my master plan
>>
>>27798600
nice dubs and thanks for the bump
even if it is a shitpost, i'll take it. miserable fagfrogs like you need to see this thread and you're helping me to keep it on the 1st page
>>
>>27798527
it's not that genes determine nothing. it's that, no matter your genes, you still have a "best" that you can reach even if, when compared to your boifriend chad, you are nothing but the shit beneath his boot.

stop complaining and get out there, buddy. you can do it, but it requires some personal effort too.
>>
>>27798623
>just b urself bro you may never compare to chad and die alone but that's okay right just be the best version of yourself
>>
>>27798657
you certainly never will because you're too busy shitposting on 4chan while chad is out playing the game of life
>>
>>27798657
no one said just be yourself, and it isn't guaranteed that you'll die alone. stop making excuses. get out there and start bettering yourself.
>>
File: 1460038822215.png (127 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1460038822215.png
127 KB, 480x480
In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, performs an action that is contradictory to one or more beliefs, ideas or values, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.

:^)
>>
>>27798657
finally stopped replying? btfo
>>
>>27797868
Mewtwo truly is one of the greatest philosophers of our time
>>
i want a better /r9k/ and we're going to get there one thread at a time
>>
we're on page 2 now
the frogfags have been btfo to the point of speechlessness
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.