[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize you are a generic healslut/support in every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 42
File: 144058273564.gif (94 KB, 384x408) Image search: [Google]
144058273564.gif
94 KB, 384x408
>tfw you realize you are a generic healslut/support in every game you have played

I even managed to play thousands and thousands of matches as a supporting role even though the game had no real support/heal role

fug
>>
>>27796263
B E T A
E
T
A

cuck
>>
Aww anon you're so sweet hunny <3
>>
File: 1449590244973.gif (348 KB, 240x155) Image search: [Google]
1449590244973.gif
348 KB, 240x155
Me too

I feel lewd
>>
>>27796263
everytime I try to be a dps/marksman i end up failing and going back to supporting because i'm only good at supporting ;_____;
>>
File: Untitled.png (46 KB, 237x369) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
46 KB, 237x369
>playing cs:go competitive mode
>too nervous and panicky all the time
>can't aim well, no idea of strategy
>memorize all the flash / smoke grenade spots
>try to contribute with verbal support too
>act happy and optimistic even when losing
>team tries to kick me for bottom fragging
>mfw top fragger is the only one that votes no

i fell in love that day
>>
>>27796263
>>27796263
I'm the defenition of permavirgin cuck.

Same as you with the healing. Sensitive as shit, INFP on the mbti, considered the "nice guy" when I ain't even nice, and more feminine than most women I know. Am officially the slave in every game I play, and give all my gear to the jews just to feel needed.

I'm also fucking shit to the point even healing 99% of people hate me. Examples for normiefag games: Bronze V in league, silver 1 in csgo(i can heal with guns?), lowest dps/kicked from raid finder in wow.

At this point I might as well literally be female as all I do is take jew cock.

My only hope is becoming a trap but im not degenerate
>>
>>27796633
I literally cannot even play csgo without being kicked, unless I queue with some FAGGOT that wants to troll on purpose down to silver 1.
>>
>>27796633
I just pray to go I can rush p90 and get at least one kill DMG strats hi
>>
>>27796695
The only time I ever get a kill is with the most retarded autistic strategies possible. And this is silver 1. Basically I buy a fucking r8 revolver every round and just fucking autismoshoot it and usually il get a kill if i randomly walk around a corner
>>
>>27796263
Just think of it the other way: you get infinite heal for yourself.
>>
File: whatt.png (73 KB, 181x194) Image search: [Google]
whatt.png
73 KB, 181x194
>>27796263
>not being a tank and making love to your qt3.14 healer who takes care of you

it's like you literally want to be a beta that doesn't appreciate anything
>>
>>27796729
just learn to get good with one gun and you'll rank up fast desu
>>
>>27796743
>this
>tfw tank
>tfw ERPing with qt elf healer
I don't care if it's a guy in real.
>>
>>27796743
I pretty much find all other roles dull. I only feel like I'm doing something if it helps the team as a whole.
>>
>that personality test says INFP
>apparently I'm supposed to be caring
>would assume that translates to being a healer
>started tanking in WoW when I was 11, still play melee roles and anything that lets me wear heavy armor and protect others
>tfw old guild banned me from healing because I was too angry
>forced to tank and be that asshole that cuts people from the group or yells at them to git gud

Teach me how to be a healslut anon. I just get angry having to babysit people.
>>
>tfw you're a beta femboy but you only main tank
i just love being the center of attention~
>>
>tfw Backstabbing DPS in every game

I think I just want to be like a horror movie monster in games.
Take shit out one by one. Ambush and wreck their shit up before they even know what hit them, then vanish in the shadows.

In games that don't allow it then I try to figure out how to stun lock single targets and kite.
Draw them in, trap, kill, repeat.
>>
>>27796824
Another INFP!
Unfortunately I'm also the same. I play straight warriors and shit on kids. :( I want to be like >>27796660
But less autistic.

I'm an INFP and I love INFPs
>>
>>27796754
Ty, but I'm retarded at vidya. Still bronze 5 after 8000 ranked league games, and like 600 csgo comp matches still silver 1.
>>
>>27796883
>>27796824
>>27796660
Also INFP, pretty much the definition of it. Hypersensitive in every way and just want to cuddle and take care of people.
>>
>>27796824

>>27796660 Here.

Don't. Never go full INFP.
>>
>>27796911
this is now an infp thread

i love you all, anon <3
>>
File: 7HjnAJuh.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
7HjnAJuh.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>27796263
Even in games where you're supposed to achieve things on your own merits I end up playing support.
I love buffing so fucking mumu, fuck.
>>
>not playing DPS
first of all, you guys are complete shit. you need to be a full-fledged expert at EVERY role to even be half decent at the game. if you haven't played every role at the highest level, that should be your first objective. once you've done that and have a full understanding of the game, DPS is the only real choice because that is the only place where you can actually compete with people who are good, and prove that you're better than everyone else.

bads, please stop playing vidya.
>>
>>27796903
;_____; it's not that hard y-you're probably just not noticing the mistakes, have hope.
>>
>>27796971
good bait jack of trades : ) i'll stick to being a one trick pony while being higher silly anon
>>
>>27796971
Some people play for enjoyment, like me.

Also, i'll never be good at video games because I'm naturally horrible at them and have awful reaction times. Healing is the only way I can at least do something.

Also, I can't stand elitism. It's why I quit WoW and 99% of MMOs and just play Runescape now.

GTFO MEANIE REEEEEEEE
>>
>>27797006
>runescape doesn't have extensive elitism

looks like you're in the roleplaying/lore community senpai
>>
>>27797006
>Healing is the only way I can at least do something.
no, you can't. if you're shit at the game i don't want you healing anyone. i want you to fuck off and stop playing. don't ruin it for everyone else by being bad. yes, you need to be good to be a healer, you are dragging everyone else down.
>>
>>27796977
Funny enough, for me the only time I do well is when I get boosted. I'm so inconsistant.. Some games people think I'm cheating and other games I just get reported and sometimes banned for griefing. Eh, mood swings.

The wonders of mental disability ;( Doctors are clueless, so yeah. At least I got bux.
>>
>>27796263
desu i play as a support in most multiplayer vidyia because i'm lazy as fuck
>start sweating uncontrollably and shake a lot when playing an important role such as a tank
>decide to play support
>press no more than four buttons
>people get healed and can do shit
>i don't do anything but get through the game and enjoy chilling and getting shit done
Hell, i even changed my name to a feminine one a couple of years ago, people add me left and right and i bait them into giving me free shit. Sometimes they do it themselves.
Such is the life of a lazy nerd.
>>
File: 144036756394.gif (2 MB, 491x750) Image search: [Google]
144036756394.gif
2 MB, 491x750
>>27797040
>mad league player who thinks his internet game points matter

Should probably choose something more worthwhile to get angry about, this is coming from a former pro-player
>>
>>27797025
Sad to say, I'm one of those faggots that hangs around in the free to play worlds and talks to people. I'm maxed stats in the game (i play the new version) but I can't stand the community so I avoid it by playing with the newbies.

I also give away free stuff. Always makes me smile when I give away a rune longsword.
>>
>>27797084
Probably got diamond 5 from dynamic queue and thinks he's hot stuff, or bought an elo boost.

League players are easy to spot.
Go back to LoL.
>>
>>27797073
i've had 2 permas in plat 1, 1 perma in diamond V and another in diamond 3 feels so bad :/ havent touched league since I got that idk I don't tell people to kill themself or other generic slavic terms just they're bad and should be better at mechanics ay lmao
>>
>>27796971

Spoken like someone who's never played a real MMO. Give ragnarok or FF a spin. You can't do shit without a healslut and oftentimes I wind up being the party leader.
>>
>>27797082
I literally name myself Harmless Flower because in every game I play I never kill anyone.

>>27797040
Feeding the troll here, but I don't care, it makes me happy to see elitists get mad, please go back to league.
>>
>>27796824
I'll add to this with a tanking story that perfectly encapsulates what I meant.

>tanking To4W
>early cata, game is still somewhat fun but obviously on a downward slope
>playing on a RP server and lately been spending a lot of time with this Night Elf druid
>was skeptical at first but she kept messaging me
>went from an IC relationship to some sort of OOC online gf sorta thing
>voice chat on skype for hours on end
>I had already been a shit online boyfriend by refusing to accept her gift of one of the store pets
>told her it's a waste of money
>i accidently made her cry that night just by refusing the gift but we made up later
>anyway, back to the raid
>i'm bear tanking
>she's healing
>keep wiping on council
>obviously a healing problem
>end up having to kick her for the good of the group since there was a much better healer, in worse gear but the skill disparity was HUGE, on standby
>one shot both council and Al'akir
>she doesn't even get mad because she knows she's terrible even though it made me feel like shit

Turns out she was dating some dude in real life and was using me as an emotional pillow so it all worked out in the end.
>>
>>27797156
elitists are always mad you piece of shit, because everyone is bad. ive never played league
>>
who /aggressive support/ here?

tfw can't play heal slut support.
tfw have to play the tanky offensive support.
>>
>>27797140
Sad day. Every time I got a 2 week I transferred my account to Oceania.

PS. It's almost impossible to get banned on oceania. Australian shitposters are real, it's literally full of nothing but hang yourself and I got an honor ribbon on my former main over there when I simply played the game and said nothing. Later sold that account.
>>
File: 1217495294956.png (752 KB, 450x735) Image search: [Google]
1217495294956.png
752 KB, 450x735
>>27797156
Do betas add you? The name i have is kind of subtle, it could work for both a man and a woman, but there are some thirsty ass fuckers out there who add you as soon as you say "hi" in chat.
>mfw all the ingame money i got and other random shit
>>
>>27797140
Also, if you're in bronze 5 like I am, its really hard to get banned, I alwas get banned because of normal games, not ranked for some reason >.>
>>
>>27796633
>First time playing CS
>Top fragging
>Do something stupid
>Apologize and explain its my second or third game ever
>Nobody believes me

I have less than an hour in the game you shits. It's not hard. It's a fucking shooter. I'm not the best, obviously, but if you've played Shooters you know some of the mechanics and mindsets are common across the board
>>
>INTP
>can only play solo
>>
>>27796925
decided that the stoic weirdness of the INTP IS VASTLY superior, right?
>>
>>27797221
I just don't like normals because no-one actually tries at the game I mean I'm not bothered if people are bad but if they take a lee sin first pick full ad into a diamond game I go full autismo btw a lot of lee sins wannabes in diamond
>>
>>27797206
Funny enough, I act 100% female and the only people that add me are nice guys. I don't ever get the rape jokes and sexism unless I'm playing World of Warcraft. That game has the worst community I've ever seen, somehow worse than league for me. It was to the point I played guy characters and people still thought I was a girl and couldn't convince them otherwise. Fuck my life.

Of course the only thing I'm good at is catfishing when I don't want to break hearts <.<
>>
>>27797238
Other people just get in the way for us anon
>>
>>27796263
Iktf but never minded it because I'm a cuck who enjoys jerking off carries and supporting everyone. It's not any different irl - I could never lead a department or anything, but I'm a good subordinate who's very efficient when told what to do.
>>
>>27797256
At least INTPs aren't fucking cuckolded.
Intps are permavirgins but at least they arent cucked
>>
>>27797277
Amen to that.

I fucking hate having a pocket. I want to be by myself, and be alone.

Dunno why I play online FPS games, but still.
>>
>>27797272
>>27797206

>using people like this

NOT CUTE
>>
>>27797272
Followup: I act female because everyone thinks I'm a girl or a ginormous faggot and I tend to get less hate as a 'girl' for some reason and people genuinely believe me even without voice...

It's the cuck lyfe. So cucked I can't even be male online.
>>
>>27796618
Same here, desu. We just aren't good enough to play with the big boys
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
>>27796633
Girl here your problem is not how you play anon or your gender you are just a pussy faggot! And you suck at video games
>>
>>27797317
I've never accepted an ingame gift and bluntly tell people upfront I'm a guy but people still don't get the message.

I would never use anyone, I'm not an asshole.
>>
>>27797272
>>27797317
>play league and doto
>occasionally say something game related and don't say anything the rest of the time
>people still add me because of the name and avatars/icons i use
>trade "my" nudes for items
>when drunk send pictures of my ass, ask the thirsty fucks if they jacked off to it and tell them i'm male
>they get angry and delete me
>laugh it off and keep drinking
>>
File: 1445731352560.jpg (38 KB, 676x664) Image search: [Google]
1445731352560.jpg
38 KB, 676x664
>>27796263
>mfw always play the speedy scout and awkwardly lurk about to get peoples leftovers or get sent on suicide missions to distract the enemy.
>mfw not autistic enough to git gud and become a powergamer
>mfw I just wanted to go fast
>>
>>27797303
Eh. I think INTPs (speaking as an INTJ) are far less grounded in reality than the rest of us.

A friend of mine is INTP, and I'd be lying if I said he wasn't the most interesting person I've met, but also the weirdest and most stoic.

He'll just ghost me for days, weeks at a time, and even when I can make him talk, he's not very emotive. But when he seriously gets going, he's brilliant, and speaks from a perspective you've probably never heard before.

Still, is rather be INTJ. Better to interface with reality than to watch from a distance. I never thought he was autistic, just aloof, but I could see how that can make him unhappy
>>
>>27797361
I'm aware I suck at video games. Not the person you're responding to, but no need to bash us. Also girl or not, Who gives a shit it's an anonymous mess-- oh yeah. My bad, i'll stop feeding the troll.
>>
>>27797190
that's me. i have to play alistar in LoL. I can't play weakshits like soraka.
>>
>>27797190
I mostly play thresh & naut 8)
>>
>>27797374
INFP is the worst type for males, by far. The best type for females, by far. I might be biased here, but I'm sick of being seen as the little girl.

Even the fucking captcha is asking me to click pictures of flowers.
>>
>>27797431
INFP is the best type if you are a feminine guy who enjoys it and isn't a slave to roasties
>>
>>27797429
Soraka/Sona/ Fifth Age Taric
Here. For some reason on the very very rare occasion I play AD carry, I usually do pretty damn well and go 9 and 3 or something. But I can't stand the role and it hurts my hands.
>>
Who /warmane/ here?
>>
Fuck supporting and healing

DPS or tank shit like a man
>>
>>27797457
I'm a feminine guy who can't fucking stand it.
I'm not even a slave to roasties, I just hate being a ginormous faggot that sucks at video games no matter how much I legitimately try to get better.

Trying reeeeally hard and I lose even more.
>>
For me it is more like
>solo things that aren't meant to be soloed
It is so ridicules that in some games where you are required to have a certain number of people in your party/team, I will go out of my way to get people who are useless/bad so I can just do everything myself with the added challenge of keeping them alive.

Works best in games where multiclassing is a thing or their are no set roles.
Also works with games with good rouge/stealth classes. But bosses are super hard in those.
>>
>>27797431
W-what about INFJ?
>>
>>27797566
INFJ's are INFPs but aren't cucked and can actually say no.
>>
File: 1457311120640.jpg (90 KB, 880x800) Image search: [Google]
1457311120640.jpg
90 KB, 880x800
>>27796263
google paladin of the friendzone. it's a story you will like.
>>
i play mage at every opportunity
if its a game like oblivion then i never use ordinary weapons or armor, just magic and robes
>>
>>27796263
>tfw always play as the mage character or, if I go priest, usually take on an offensive role if possible
>tfw always play alone and have to get crafty to prevent being rekt by low health/armor
>>
File: mad-men-series-finale.jpg (40 KB, 635x356) Image search: [Google]
mad-men-series-finale.jpg
40 KB, 635x356
I remember this one guy and girl at my LAN parties in college that would just suck people off while we played.
>>
>>27797190
I either play lux, sona or zilean just to keep the "female" image, pick full ap/ magic pen runes and wreck shit.
>people legitimately get angry when i take every kill
>post smiley faces and say i'm so sorry
>they think i'm female and forgive me
LoL is amazing. I have so many skins, sumonner icons and ward skins i don't even know which ones to pick. It's even worse on doto as i have an incredible amount of mythical and legendary skins and i can't bring myself to selling them.
>>
>>27798567
>doto skins
Meant to say sets.
>>
>tfw play glass cannon solo ganker builds in every mmo

at least people like you anon ;w;
>>
Pretend to be a girl when playing healer class

It adds to the experience
>>
>you will never live in a role-reversed world where you're the only boy healing a bunch of girls
>>
File: 14407035981313.jpg (34 KB, 710x720) Image search: [Google]
14407035981313.jpg
34 KB, 710x720
>>27799190
>>27799217

But girls are boring and have vagoos, ew.

I'll rather be the weird fag who sounds like a girl and won't stop following the big manly carries.
>>
File: 1451247886010.jpg (209 KB, 1024x1022) Image search: [Google]
1451247886010.jpg
209 KB, 1024x1022
>tfw healslut ISTJ
Where my ISTJ niggers at?
>>
>make a friend in an MMO
>do everything with them
>playing together for months
>wants to get on voice chat for some reason
>turns out it's a real life girl
>forced to cut off all contact and play alone

god fucking dammit i thought i finally had a friend
>>
File: godsss.jpg (365 KB, 1096x1368) Image search: [Google]
godsss.jpg
365 KB, 1096x1368
>>27796263
Nope I mostly play characters who can get up in people's faces and slap their shit.
When I played swtor I was a bounty hunter and strictly pvped.
If I do heal, Im the healer who fucking attacks everything and tanks through outhealing everything.
I hate when other people are healer because they dont have their hud set up correctly and dont know how to hotkey shit and do rotations correctly.

Im hyper fucking aggressive and it gets me killed because my teammates are fucking pussies who refuse to be aggressive when we can get easy kills.
People are fucking cowards and only attack when its blaringly obvious they will succeed and staring them in the face.
They wont put themselves in that position EVER.
I fucking hate them so much and call them pussy faggots.
When I get a good team of people who arent afraid of their own dick's shadow, I can easily play at a platinum if not maybe diamond IV level.
When I played an undead warlock in WOW, I was in full greens and was so good at doing my shit that I could pull aggro off the tanks and other dps who were in purples. I would have to fucking take my pants off just to not pull aggro.
Goddamn I fucking hate casual shitters.
>>
>tfw favorite class in most games is cleric
I like the thought of working for a higher power and just helping out everyone
>>
>>27799307

>tfw always score INTJ
>tfw not a pupetter but a useless shutin neet ravaged by loneliness
>>
>>27797374
I'm INTP and you pretty much described my life there...
>>
>2016
>not being revered and admired by your guild for always being in the top 5 of the dps charts despite being a tank

When I was in high school I carried the shit out of my guild in ICC as a paladin tank. Had a whole bunch of 25-60 year old couples metaphorically sucking my dick on vent and in chat because I was always one of the 5 highest damage dealers every raid and I never lost agro or caused a wipe. I remember another time our guild was doing dungeons to see who could complete them the fastest and I didn't fucking stop after any mob or boss and just kept going (they were lower leveled dungeons) and this one old lady kept bitching at me for going to fast like she didn't even want to win.
>>
>>27796263
The role I always play in video games is the guy without friends to play with.
>>
>tfw play dps all the time
>cuck tank by doing enough damage to get all the aggro
>healslut casts all her protect and cure spells on me

Is that what being Chad is like guys
>>
>>27800251
I'll be your friend desu desu
>>
I enjoy Healslutting when I actually have a good group of players and they actually go out of their way to protect me
Pretty great feel
>>
>>27800251
this tbth

>find a new game and get all hyped about it
>recommend it to my friend so we can play together
>he goes home and plays the game with his online friends
>he then tells me how much fun it was
>I ask if he wants to play it with me
>he then tells me that he's burnout and doesn't want to play it anymore
>if he does agree to play with me, then he pretty much solos everything while I fumble around in the background.

every.single.time.JUST
>>
>>27800486
But then I actually have to display some way of co-operation and social interaction?

How does one engage in these activities?

Also, I enjoy being that solo griefer out to derank, derail and destroy every possible games for others.

Tfw some people actually care about their CSGO-rank or Dota-rating.

Fucking losers.
>>
>>27800768
The more people you have the easier it becomes to ruin other people's fun desu
>>
>>27796263
>tfw naturally gravitate towards this role
>tfw got out of the habit from playing with dipshit internet friends since they're all terrible and i had to play a role with a less nebulous game impact

nyoro~n

>tfw no dominant and competent dps gf
>>
File: 1323570804511.png (248 KB, 451x352) Image search: [Google]
1323570804511.png
248 KB, 451x352
>yfw every healslut in every game is actually a beta robot cuck

I'm one too.
>>
File: 1452849538176.jpg (200 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1452849538176.jpg
200 KB, 1024x768
What you cucks think you're like.
>>
File: 1450371262777.jpg (195 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1450371262777.jpg
195 KB, 1024x768
What it really is.
>>
File: 1458165274131.jpg (162 KB, 953x960) Image search: [Google]
1458165274131.jpg
162 KB, 953x960
>not being the lazy summoner class that lets your pets do all the damage for you
>>
> deal with WEBM related bullshit in PlanetSide 2 all fucking day
> sick of this shit, play support class Medic

> shit map design means there's usually only a few ways into a building, which everyone will have to hide inside of because vehicles are broken (and shit bases means they can overrun the base, practically capping the points by themselves)
> doorways are heavilly camped to the point where stepping into view is instant death; you can't shoot anyone inside, they're untouchable
> some dumbfuck who's unaware of the situation walks in, dies, and you attempt a revive on them but the defenders shoot the body
> five attempts to get that player out of the doorway result in more XP than attempting to shoot the defenders would give

> one of the aformentioned vehicles rolls up and uses his bullets-immune tank to high-explosive away the defenders from inside the building
> revive XP farm ruined
>>
>have played almost every class and role at some point, with no obvious preference
>in real life I am tortured about whether I want to be dominant or submissive, or with a man or a woman.

It all makes sense now.
>>
>>27801418
>>27801439
kek
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (8.57% content).
>>
>>27801576
I tried planetside 2 for a little bit, played for an hour before I quit due to getting locked in a cycle of being revived and killed by a sniper over and over
>>
>>27799307
> tfw INTP

add a noose and the image is correct
>>
>>27801607
>I want to be dominant or submissive, or with a man or a woman

Why not both nigga?
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 417x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 417x810
textless posts not allowed desu desu desu desu
>>
>>27796633
Should have added him and make him fall in love with you.

t. done that
>>
File: get in here.jpg (59 KB, 400x277) Image search: [Google]
get in here.jpg
59 KB, 400x277
>>27801439
lol it's true
i let the party wipe once when my chinese food arrived, i told them to wait and they didn't
>>
File: 1431586931571.png (100 KB, 510x763) Image search: [Google]
1431586931571.png
100 KB, 510x763
>>27801418
>>27801439
>>27801687
Unedited version for those interested in that kinda gay shit.
>>
>>27801630
In the 3.5 years the game has existed almost nothing has changed to solve core problems in gameplay like that. the only upside is that by playing for so long and having so much shit unlocked it's less painful when stupid bullshit happens. not painless, just less painful.
i won't get into a huge long list of everything that needs to be changed, but there is the supposed "construction" update that's probably less than 3 months away.

hopefully a flush of new players will tell the devs to fix their fucking shit, because if the construction update fails to attract and hold players, that's gonna be curtains for PS2.
>>
>>27801682
I feel the need to make a definitive decision, but maybe I should just get over that.
>>
>>27801808
You just need someone to make the decision for you, wink wink
>>
File: 1450294100156.jpg (264 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1450294100156.jpg
264 KB, 800x600
>>27796263
>Play dark souls
>tanky poise build with ultra greatswords
>Play MTG
>tanky control deck with mega powerful creatures
>Play runescape
>always tank

>mfw something tries to attack me

tank tank tank

Why is tank the best role?
>>
File: 1447202757258.png (325 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
1447202757258.png
325 KB, 382x417
Healing is for braindead morons
Most of the time criticise DPS when they're actually doing something other than being a macro-robot
>>
>>27801799
Maybe I'll try it again after the update but I wasn't impressed with what I saw
>>
In Ragnarok I played spear knight and ice mage then I played tank monk and singing paladin
I get nervous when I take a important role
>>
>>27801856
Havel + wolf ring + demon's greataxe+15 is indestructable, the dga roll attack fucks fishermen up because you can do a complete 180 with it.
>>
File: george reaction.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
george reaction.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>27801896
>implying i'm paying any attention to the subliterate half of the party
>>
>>27796660
I wonder if there's a correlation with INFPs doing healer roles, because I'm the same way.
Except I apparently don't suck.
>>
File: 1459407610228.png (18 KB, 509x411) Image search: [Google]
1459407610228.png
18 KB, 509x411
>tfw fairly good at all roles
>tfw playing competitively and they ask you to get on skype
>play worse and drop spaghetti on voice chat the whole time

I play my best when I can focus on the game instead of having my brain stressed while trying to find words to say
>>
>>27801896
Statement is true as the standard dps-healer-tank trio goes. They just have to point out at the right target while avoiding taking dmg.
Tanks have to point out at the right target once while taking most of the dmg.
>>
>>27799309
I don't understand your logic/thought process
>>
>>27802064
Watch some streamers playing the game you're playing and see how they talk. Just focus on calling out what you're doing and sharing important information. No need to think much about it.
>>
>>27802064
I bet you're thinking better with your eyes closed shut, don't you pepe?
>>
>>27802064

Communication is the most important aspect in any team game.
>>
>>27802064
>>play worse and drop spaghetti on voice chat the whole time
this, but:
> buy headset with microphone
> hate your own voice
> because you know what your voice sounds like when it comes out of a speaker
>>
>>27802098
women are boring and uninteresting. It's always better to be anonymous on the internet unless you have to/play with (nonexistant) "irl, so called, friends"
>>
Which games are the most fun to play healer in?
>>
File: m3IOvMz.png (77 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
m3IOvMz.png
77 KB, 400x388
>>27796263

>tfw want to make a qt virgin beta male anon my personal healslut bitch but you probably would be turned off after discovering I'm really a girl ;_;
>>
>>27802153
>buy headset with microphone
>love my own voice
>because you hear your sentences you want to end them as soon as you start saying
>repeating last syllabes to the end of times-imes-mes-es-s-s-s-s-s-s-s...
Is this autism?
>>
>>27802208
No read this post >>27799217
I want that more than anything.
>>
>>27802209
vocaroo faggot
>>
Never played an MMO, but I only like supporting and jungling in ASSFAGGOTS like LoL and Paragon. I don't particularly like having to carry the weight of being a DPS carry (if it just works out that way when I'm jungling, that's fine), and I like to see the tangible effects of stunning/slowing/general cc'ing enemies and watching them get melted by my team. Ganking lanes is probably one of the most thrilling parts about League for me. Rolling into someone's side as Rammus and taunting them while my mid laner stuns them and kills them is super satisfying to me.
>>
>>27802348
Don't tell me what to do :)
It's deep like your throat, ok?
>>
File: sunlight.jpg (16 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
sunlight.jpg
16 KB, 500x326
>>27799307

>INTP

I know that feel. Oh, how I know that feel
>>
In the name of Clang the almighty I'm inviting every INTP and INTJ, on this thread, to /egg on /vg.
We engineer now.
>>
>>27802411
please make a vocaroo for our entertainment.

I have nothing in my life and your sweet voice could elevate it to higher levels.

>Inbefore actual fembot who does not want to get zerged by creeper autism
>>
File: 1457037687746.jpg (10 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
1457037687746.jpg
10 KB, 243x207
>>27802412
Same here, anon.

Good things can always be on the horizon, but chasing that sunlight is the hardest part.
>>
>>27802488
please show us your tits for our entertainment.

I have nothing in my life and your beutiful rack could elevate it to higher level.

>Inbefore actual malebot who tries not to get zerged by creeper autism
>>
>>27796263
> not being a qt delicious brown archer whenever you get a chance to
PLEBBBBB
>>
>>27802488
I know, you're considering doing it because I've beat you with those sweet triplets but you don't have to do this.
Just wait you wait and I'll deliver webm with my doggo and me talking.
Is this alright?
Gib contact info afterwards ofc. plz.
>>
File: tits.jpg (100 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
100 KB, 640x480
>>27802555
>de
>livered

original
>>
File: 1457023559527.png (38 KB, 553x594) Image search: [Google]
1457023559527.png
38 KB, 553x594
>Sissy healer boys
>>
>>27802803
here you go, sir
http://webmshare.com/play/1Rzxa
(polefag btw)
>>
You guys should be sucking ME off IRL, I am an alpha as fuck tank with a 9/10 rl woman that heals me, I make the rules in groups and allow you stupid faggots to play with me, stay as mad as shit DPS while you fap to traps
>>
>>27802386
Underage detected my sides go back and play LoL faggot
>>
>>27802862
Its not this light in Poland right now.
>>
>>27801210
Nothing wrong with healwhoring, you get picked to heal every group, all your DPS is fully geared, you get all that extra DPS left overs for 2nd or 3rd set, always needed
>>
>>27802983
You guys are getting nuked by Russia
>>
>>27802983
currently in Belgium. Browsing on my lil bro's pc
>>
>>27802959
I DPS on vanilla wow with a couple that is tank/heals combo I make out good so no hate here but I wouldnt suck you off
>>
>>27796660
LOWEST DPS ON WOW HAHAHAHA
HOW?
LFR is fucking easymode
50k = afk tier dps and thats 20k higher than most of an lfr.
just play resto sham and hot shit then totems and thats it and ggwp
>>
>>27803036
You guys getting shot up soon again? I need a happening thread M8
>>
>>27803048
Wow is shit son get the fuck out of here and study for your school test
>>
>>27803072
no mom please it's only 12
>>
>>27803041
What server my dude? I'm waiting for PlayTBC to come out Vengeance isnt to bad but I think everyone will go to PlayTBC, ofc was a feenix to nostral to kronos guy
>>
File: ffxiv_02262016_111400.png (1 MB, 1362x720) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_02262016_111400.png
1 MB, 1362x720
>tfw only play bursty death DPS types in any game ever
>tfw never get thanked for playing well in PvP games, only berated for playing the "noob character" by enemies
>tfw play SMN in FFXIV to mix it up and like it but get bitched out because "SMN IS EZ DPS LOL"
>play MCH
>do well
>gets buffed
>accused of bandwagoning

kill me
>>
>>27803072
Older servers are good but I wouldnt want more faggots like you trying it out please stay there and pay that monthly fee while getting cucked by bliz
>>
File: russiabitch.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
russiabitch.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>>27802064

Know that feel. Play world of tanks and warships a lot. Pretty good at it half the time when I'm not playing with clanmates on teamspeak. Love the guys but seriously not good at voice chat and playing at the same time. Distracting as fuck. Drunk solo is the best.

Also fairly good at all classes but I prefer DPS/agility
>>
>>27803089
Same servers senpai, started Vengeance right after it came out was no population, I'll playTBC though prob go enhance sham
>>
>>27803054
Belgium needs more rapefugees
>>
>>27803054
lel, I was laughing like hell knowing everything almost live. Then I died seeing "pray for belgium" posts.
Living in big cities is overestimated
>>
>>27803148
I'm waiting for Obama's promise about free visas to USA, then I'll wreck all of your qt traps and chill behind a trump wall like a winner of life.
>>
>>27803112
Stop reading at world of tanks, let me guess a faggot irl too?
>>
>>27803036
Its not light in Belgium at 1:21:50 either.

t. Autism
>>
>>27803112
>tfw used to be a huge player in world of tanks some years ago
>was the strategic mastermind of the most successful clan on eu for a couple of years
>constantly had to deal with hundreds and hundreds of people daily in teamspeak

So exhausting desu senpai, but got used to it
>>
File: image.jpg (312 KB, 1225x896) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312 KB, 1225x896
>tfw most alpha support
I always play a tank/punching bag char who can either heal or buff teammates so they can do damage while I just sit there and sheild it out. If I can't equip a sheild in a game, im likely not going to play it.
>>
>>27803184
Have at all the shemales M8 not my cup of tea, also Trump isnt going to win get a free visa fuck traps praise Hillary then suicide a few years later
>>
>>27803148
Belgium needs to join the Netherlands.
>>
>>27803112
>>27803201

Hey you 2 faggots should meet up and butt fuck
>>
>>27803236
It can't join senpai they are part of Eurabia but soon Netherlands will be assimilated
>>
>>27803188

Wow who shat in your cereal. Wtf do you mean 'reading'

>>27803201

Nice, divulge thy secrets pls
>>
>>27803208
Nothing Alpha about being a cuck, you have to have a healer cuz your dps is shit, DPS can rape you, you rely on 4 to 5 other people na nigga you are a bitch, it takes you 3 minutes to kill 1 thing
>>
>>27803260
TFW NO SYRIAN QT GF
>>
>>27803209
In my eyes Trump already won. Better seppukku yourself if not.

And yeah, I'm not really into shemales either but who cares.

Anyone playing Factorio? I guess not.
>>
>>27803262
Not that Robro, he said he didn't finishing reading that post, I didn't have cereal today steak and eggs ftw M8
>>
>>27796263
this /v/ meme is so fucking retarded

you need support. if everyone is purposely carry then your team is fucked.

you should kill yourself if you take this shit seriously
>>
File: spellstutter sprite full art.png (946 KB, 850x625) Image search: [Google]
spellstutter sprite full art.png
946 KB, 850x625
>>27801856
>tfw play faeries in modern
>tfw slowly grinding out my opponents with literal tiny ass fairies and discard and counters because I can't match up with them in combat
>>
group need heala. how else you get highso lv and xp... den you win face to face... very good, and need get cast and sonlee
>>
>>27803262
What the fuck do you mean, I didnt read it all faggot
>>
>>27803262
There's no secret, WoT is a piss easy game. Was getting best ratings EU for years before I gave up since it got so stale.
>>
>>27803289
it reminds my my glorious days of league when chat was still active.
>I can't do that
>Its impossible
Tankiness is about CC and dmg deflecting which is DEADLY!
>>
>>27803294
I would hate fuck a syrian trap, I will visit Belgiam in a few years to find them
>>
>>27796263
>that feel when mage/sorcerer master race
Come at me (tenderly, and assist me with buffs in my artillery assault) bro
>>
>>27803362
Mage my fucking sides good for aoeing farming other then that you guys are cloth cucks waiting for a real man to pound you away
>>
>fags cuteposting
REEEEEE get out
>>
>>27796660
>INFP

I've always wanted an INFP gf anon, it's a great type for INTP douchebags like me. You'll find someone eventually, don't worry~
>>
>>27803356
League never had a "glorious" day senpai better to be spit roasted by 2 traps
>>
>>27803383
You are part of the fucking problem encouraging them to do that queer shit, if you play a female char just fucking end it
>>
>forced to play STR because play hyper aggressively on every hero
stupid ADD
>>
>>27803339
Speak English Jamal you dumb fucking nigger
>>
File: 1456335263781.jpg (52 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1456335263781.jpg
52 KB, 1280x960
>>27796263
>tfw you always take tank champion and never talk with others
>>
>>27803420
No one is forcing you to do anything you are like seriously cucking yourself how the fuck my man
>>
This thread is like reading shitpost from LoL underage players christ
>>
>>27803297

I did before I got addicted to Starjew Valley

>>27803321

Oopsie late night reading comprehension

>>27803350

Does get stale sometimes but it's still enjoyable
>>
>>27803451
Winning > losing, senpai
>>
>>27801856
Tanks are ok but you all get raped 1v1 in all games, if you didnt then everyone would play the tank role mmm am I right you stupid bitch?
>>
>>27803289
I can 1v1 nearly all dps champs with cc because dps roles are useless without their supports and will die if you sneeze at them. This goes for 90% of all games. Dps roles are the the cuckest role of them all tbqhwy senpai
>>
>>27803464
Ding ding Robrohomo, you are at 4chan and prob the absolute shit board here, who comes here underage faggots and guys who want to fuck traps but are to depressed to do it
>>
>>27803530
What the fuck do you think dps have? Cc too you dumb nigger but DPS can DPS a tank sits there and trys
>>
>>27803400
my glorious days, of league.
Butter?
>>27803467
Is it really that much of a fun or its cuz its easy, simple and undemanding?that's what she said
>>
>>27803464
This thread is a form of cringe, nerds keyboard fighting other nerds about whose dick is bigger then whose
>>
File: 1457879193610.gif (49 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
1457879193610.gif
49 KB, 128x128
>>27803378
Oh, sorry single-target cuck, I must have missed you earlier on account of my dungeon run being so much faster than yours.

Hey, gotta keep up that manly image though right?
>>
>tfwnogf
>plays video games
>>
>>27803500
>butthurt Mage who gets pounded by tanks on the reg
>>
>thread starts strong with mmo talk
>devolves into lol fags autisming at each other about champions and lanes
>>
>>27803530
>This goes for 90% of all games.
>Biggest e-sports game in the world has BKB
? fuck off with your minor league shit
>>
File: pzzz.jpg (278 KB, 1600x1135) Image search: [Google]
pzzz.jpg
278 KB, 1600x1135
>>27803562

Or maybe I play it because y'know, tanks are fun?
>>
>>27803636
On this note no lanes were mentioned if any, you might as well bring it up now faggot
>>
>>27803711
And cucks like being cucked nothing wrong with that
>>
>>27796263
I quit multiplayer but the only characters/roles I ever found interesting were the troll/utility/specialist/whatever you call that chars like Teemo

Get shroomed faggots
Teemo is ranged DPS and your meta sucks
>>
>>27803608
Massive faggot who sucks cock on the reg, pull up proof how tanks are better, you will get 1v1 almost everytime the only reason you could win is someone as autistic as you fighting them
>>
>>27803799
Another LoLsperg who will become a wizard, at least you can tank your virginity from being taken
>>
>>27803799
Teemo is ok at best, get good new fag
>>
All the shit you League of fags are talking not one of you has posted what division you are in this is fucking pathetic
>>
>lol meta is fucking boring and shuts the entire game down
>Its literally intended for pre-teens with kiddy graphics
>riot games are complete fucking jews in every sense of that definition
>the game is objectively worse to many other MOBA-titles

You shouldve thought twice before you started speaking about shit video games.
>>
>>27803592
You must be tired from all that shit you are talking
>>
File: infj.jpg (16 KB, 236x235) Image search: [Google]
infj.jpg
16 KB, 236x235
>>27799307
INFJ fits something like pic related
>>
>>27801210
You must be attracted to men and cant tell the dif between a man playing a female char and a female playing a female char, this is why you will always be a virgin, not that you care I wouldnt doubt you would fuck a guy up the ass
>>
>>27803786

I'm sorry you're literally cucking yourself of fun games
>>
>>27803882
Bring up why its programmed from that, don't hate becuase you are shit on a fun game
>>
>>27803150
Belgium my sides 5 people get hurt they are on suicide watch ISIS fapping hard
>>
>>27803833
Can't become a wizard anymore, sorry

>>27803852
Played since beta in 2009, Teemo 4ever
Stopped in 2012 or so
>>
>>27802992
Tank heals and dps are all fun whats the big fuss?
>>
>>27803979
Sad you already passed a wizard status
>>
>>27803947
Yes LoL is so much fun 12 year olds crying about school and playing like shit
>>
>>27803979
Stopped in 2012 and its 2016? My sides at least it didnt take you to long to know teemo was garbage hes goodnfor a brand new player but easy to rek
>>
>>27803711
>Starjew Valley
Are we still talking about Stardew Valley? You cant be a tank there!
>>
>>27803984
I like being a tank and DPS, healing was what was hard becuase so many shit tanks as in everyone on here and shit DPS
>>
>>27803953
Please admit that LoL is embarrassing.
>>
>>27803909
oh I get it, there is no YOU huh?
Dropping ego much?
m-much anon.
>>
>>27803909
Pic related is for a mentally faggot
>>
>>27804095
Been playing this shit for ffew years, it was always shitty but now its crappier than ever.
>>
>>27804095
Let me guess you have no friends and lose every game? I guess its hard to like a game you suck at
>>
>>27804095
2bh senpai that game isncrap with its playerbase too, makes for a easy stupid game where little kids rage
>>
>>27803582
This, this is some shit tier thread posting tonight gents
>>
File: baited.jpg (56 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
baited.jpg
56 KB, 633x758
>>27804098
>>27804107
thanks for the (you)'s family
>>
>>27804058
I don't know what Teemo is like now. I stopped playing LoL around the time when they turned him into an APfag, it was late 2012 or something. Back then you could absolutely go for a ranged DPS build with life steal, cast blinding dart on meleefags and have cheeky APs run into shrooms.
>>
File: 1389332606053.jpg (145 KB, 810x719) Image search: [Google]
1389332606053.jpg
145 KB, 810x719
>>27804027

*shrug* Thought that was referring to WoT... still, the rage potential is so good

>>27804068

You can't? Damn, uninstalling immediately
>>
>>27804132
>>27804141
let me guess, you do enjoy mindless repetetive actions?
except for m-muh cooperation and teamplay skills improving
Go back to offline games, plz.
>>
>>27804132

>you must hate this game because you are bad at it

Thanks for proving my own point back to me. You are really representative for the LoL-target audience.
>>
>>27804174
I think we just tried to interpret your post. Noone cares if it was bait or not but if you feel better posting this then its ok I guess.
>>
>>27804216
thanks anon, that made me feel better :)
>>
The last 100 post all trolls baiting other trolls I feel pretty good, never even played LOL haha fucking nerds
>>
>>27804341
What have you played then?
>>
>>27796263
Healers in WoW were pretty badass, though. They were always the most pro of the group, the backbone keeping it alive and the ones to BTFO shitty, detrimental teammates. Same goes for Dota, where many a times had I seen Zeus go full POWER OWERWHELMING or things like Earthshaker smack shit by default. And this isnt unique for these games.
Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.