[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP Tobuscus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: 1460386891348[1].png (166 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1460386891348[1].png
166 KB, 854x480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiCJG8Q2Uds
>>
>another man ruined by a feminist whore who uses a rape accusation as a fashion statement

Fuck this world.
>>
holy shit he looks like hes been through hell.
>>
>>27794507
That was my first thought as well. I tried to be unbiased and all, but he looks like he's been crying and genuinely tormented by all of this. I stopped watching him a long time ago, but I feel bad for the guy.

This is the world we created and live in, how depressing
>>
>>27794546
Is there more to the drama other than this video saying "i didn't do it"?
>>
>>27794571
http://aprilefff.tumblr.com/post/142456789310/the-truth-about-tobuscus

Found his gf's tumblr.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>women can literally ruin a man's life by making a tumblr post

I want to start a movement where people make these whores go to the police to prove anything. I'm sick of it all, /r9k/. I just want to love a qt girl and not have to worry about ruining my fucking life in the process.
>>
>>27794408
Is it really this easy? Just spew some shit about rape on Tumblr about some guy you don't like and he is instantly ruined?
http://aprilefff.tumblr.com/post/142456789310/the-truth-about-tobuscus
>>
>>27794600
>http://aprilefff.tumblr.com/post/142456789310/the-truth-about-tobuscus
She says she's not the only one, you think we gonna have another Sam Pepper on our hands?
>>
>>27794600
This seems like something you can sue over if they find him not guilty yes?

I guess both extremes are going to be interesting.

He either is a rape artist and does drugs
or
He needs to seek justice and make the women cheering for her seem retarded.
>>
>>27794644
I dont know what a sam pepper is.
>>
>>27794622
This is why we need to bring back Pink Meth.
>>
if you don't get involved with women, shit like this won't ever happen.
ahhh, a woman will never take my money or humiliate me, feels so fucking good man.
better than bad sex and a relationship that will maybe last one year.
>>
>>27794647
>sue
>a potential female rape victim

Pick one.
I dunno, everything she says seems very out of character, but it also seems very detailed for a lie. This might be fun.
>>
>>27794600
They did this for the tumblr user who made xkit as well, someone made up a story about how they took advantage of them, turns out they didn't even know the person and despite the xkit guy even claiming this before, he got a ton of anon hate, turned suicidal. Said he wouldn't update the xkit anymore and left tumblr.

Person who made the post said it was a lie. Tumblr said they were still in the right or else they'd have been 'VICTIM IGNORING' or whatever.

It's pretty scary that a tumblr post is all it takes. With no evidence.
>>
>>27794625
Look up Nerimon.
Same thing happened. He talked with an underage fan (not even flirted, just talked) and then became a pedo rapist.

Ex-girlfriend came out and said when they got drunk they had sex in a relationship. It's 'STATUTORY RAPE' because "THE GIRL" was drunk. They call him rapist. Ruin his career.
>>
>>27794675
There is a reason she is writing a tumblr post instead of going to the police.
>>
>It's another "4chan pretends to have the moral high ground" episode
>>
>>27794731
>I'm not a part of 4chan, I just lurk here!: the post
>>
>>27794747
What exactly is that supposed to mean?
>>
>Woman speaks out about Sam Pepper
>Claims he's done it to a lot of women, and hopes people have the courage to speak up about it
>Outpouring of victims by him

>That one prank guy
>Woman says she's not the only victim and hopes that people now have the courage to speak out about it
>Outpouring of victims
>Videos on him on his channel actually touching women's breasts and asses and kissing girls he doesn't know as 'pranks'

>Tobuscus
>Woman claims she's not the only victim
>Its been days
>Nobody speaks up.
>Only one claim
>>
>>27794760
>I'm going to pretend to be ignorant to take the high road: the post
>>
>>27794800
I'm still not sure what you are trying to say. Maybe if you stopped using the meme arrows I would understand what you are trying to say
>>
>>27794760
4chan isn't 'lay edgy haxors site', dickwad.
Back to r/4chan
>>
>>27794657
Youtube Prankster. All faked. He did one video toucing girls butts or something and then a load of girls came out saying that he had raped them.
>>
>>27794675
Claims can be detailed. It's more so if the details remain consistant

Also anyone remember the story of the guy who went to prison for years on a rape allegation that turned out to be a lie. And she didnt get punished.
>>
>>27794840
Never said it was
Original post
>>
>>27794842
And I bet nothing legal happened to him but he lost his youtube?

Did he admit all his videos were fake?
>>
File: 1459492415648.jpg (40 KB, 540x677) Image search: [Google]
1459492415648.jpg
40 KB, 540x677
What scares me about this is that it's not even just a fringe Internet occurrence anymore.

2 guys from my uni got drunk and had an orgy with some girls and took a snapchat, when the snap got spread around one of the girls suddenly changed her mind and it was rape.

One of them got 20 years, the other got 5.
>>
>>27794827
for one, that's a different person. how new to 4chan are you? i'm guessing pretty new.
what i meant when i posted >>27794747 is that you are 4chan. if you post and lurk here you aren't allowed to criticize this place, that's called hypocrisy.
>le 4chan is a cesspit
yes and you are a part of it.
>inb4 this moron thinks he's talking to only one person
>>
>>27794859
>never said it was
>>It's another "4chan pretends to have the moral high ground" episode
okay.
>>
>>27794852
I remember the black high school football player that spent 5 years in jail and she didn't want to tell the truth because she was scared she would have to pay the school back the millions she got from lying.
>>
File: adsf.png (133 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
adsf.png
133 KB, 354x363
>tfw you're a khv
>>
>>27794408
>When you accidentally bump shoulders with a feminist
>>
Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
Saying "he's an abusive drug-addicted adulterer" is not proof
>>
>>27794625
>I'm balling and crying

Was her ball handling skills being strained to their limits by him?
>>
>>27794872
>for one, that's a different person.
Kinda hard to tell when everyone is anonymous. I would expect someone who isnt new to know that

>if you post and lurk here you aren't allowed to criticize this place, that's called hypocrisy
No, I can most certainly criticize this place when i think people are being cancerous

>yes and you are a part of it.
So?
>>
File: 1460338155846.png (12 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1460338155846.png
12 KB, 645x773
>tfw you'll never get raped by Toby Turner
Why live?
he's cute desu
>>
>Blog says he hates blondes
>He only dates blondes
>>
you know sometimes i'm glad women want nothing to do with me

it seems they are allowed to be psychopaths
>>
>>27794930
>Kinda hard to tell when everyone is anonymous. I would expect someone who isnt new to know that
except the other guy didn't type like me.
>he called me new so i need to call him new back
i see you're just looking for a random argument for attention, have a nice day lol.
>>
>>27794408
NORMIE GOT BTFO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27794625
How come Americans can't get basic grammar right?
This shit legitimately is triggering me.
>>
>>27794906
Not in the age of Tumblr feminism. Remember if the girl was drunk 'She was taken advantage of and not in a good mind state' and if the guy was drunk 'it's no excuse, being drunk does not mean he did not want it'

Also reminder men can't be raped due to some patriarchy shit.
>>
>>27794866
20 years for rape?
that extremes very harsh even for hardline states
she would have had to make out that it was extremely brutal
>>
>>27794951
>lol
And you're calling me new?
>>
>>27794994
me typing 'lol' triggered you enough for you to post about it.
fucking trolled. god i love 4chan. XD
>>
File: 1453881171814.jpg (75 KB, 676x673) Image search: [Google]
1453881171814.jpg
75 KB, 676x673
Does anyone actually follow Tobuscus and know if her claims line up?

>playing their song alone
>announcing a new gf
>turning brunette
Etc.

Not saying that proves anything but I'm curious.
>>
File: 4.jpg (23 KB, 300x399) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
23 KB, 300x399
>>27794994
>saying an acronym makes you new
>>
File: Brendan.jpg (208 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
Brendan.jpg
208 KB, 1000x1414
>>27794408
Can we get a JUST edit of Tobuscus?
>>
>>27794408
Wow, I've never seen him speak like this
JUST
>>
>>27794507
>>27794546
You do realize that's the point, right? Not that I support either of them, but of course he's going to present himself this way. He is an ACTOR after all.
>>
>>27794866
>20 years
wew
Yeah this shit is ridiculously widespread, even black women are doing it now, I know two black guys who got accused of rape after a girl changed her mind. one got a year in jail the other got exonerated. I used to think it was just rich white feminist snowflake college women who did this. nope, even shaneesha working in KFC is on the bandwagon now.
>>
>>27794979
This is why a system of amateurs deciding guilt is complete bullshit.
Populism is everything.
>>
>>27794991
I swear some states do death for rape?
>>
>>27795040
Fair point, there is also the fact that he only posted a 1 minute video which says next to nothing. Either way, noone knows enough shit about this to comment. Still 10/10 acting if that's the case, though.
>>
>>27795040
Yeah i know, now whenever he cries people are going to ask if hes faking it.

He isn't allowed to be sad anymore which is in fact sad.
>>
File: 1460127463106.jpg (293 KB, 1000x824) Image search: [Google]
1460127463106.jpg
293 KB, 1000x824
>>27794906
>thinking that facts and evidence means anything
um, it's 2016
>>
>>27795074
This too. A 1 minute video where the only thing he denies is rape, meaning he could very well have a drug and infidelity problem.
It seems more petty to post an emotionally-driven 1-minute video to fish for support rather than a longer one explaining his own side of the situation, perhaps with some actual evidence.
But again, it's Youtube drama! Who cares.
>>
>>27795071

I think that's pretty rare.

Usually in those cases, a little kid was the victim, and there were multiple victims. Or the victims were nearly killed. That, or the guy had been in and out of jail for rape several times already and each case was extremely brutal.
>>
>>27794408
>Giving a fuck
Sure is 2007 in here
>>
>>27795109
I know for a fact he does cheat on girls but that isn't illegal. Girls would know that. I don't know about the drugs.
>>
mgtow is always right
>>
>>27795147
Yeah we should talk about eggman and the 15 year old girls instead. Also is talking shit caring about now?
>>
>>27794797
pretty sure other women have come forward in accusation

dude doesnt seem the type to drug and rape women though
>>
>>27795164
Mind telling how you know that?
>>
>>27795164
Yes, it isn't illegal, and yes, girls know that. But it doesn't hurt to throw in there to help paint a picture of a not-so-nice-guy Toby Turner.
>>
>>27794797
>>27794842
>>27794861
Its different with sam pepper though. There is a girl who we have no idea even knows Sam Pepper. It also happened around the butt pinching video. Sam pepper is a very unlikable guy, so of course people are gonna hop on the bandwagon that hes a rapist. This one seems kinda more believable desu
>>
>>27794408
>Normieshit gets BTFO
and not a single fuck was given that day
he deserves it
>>
Id let him rape me. Hes a cutie
>>
>>27795207
I just wrote a big post for it to not get posted. Basically he had a gf at e3 when he picked up that bitch. I was there and hung out with him for a few hours. Heard him talk on the phone to his "baby" and then hang up to hang out with other girls.
>>
>>27795237
This isnt about normie or not normie

This kind of shit could happen to every robot that knows any females other than his mom. Even if he's a khv, bitches might do it just for attention.
>>
>>27795279
how do you know it was his gf and not just somebody he was just hanging out with?
>>
>tfw you watched this man years ago when you were underageb&
>dont like his content anymore but of course not, his target audience (lol) is underageb&
>one tumblr post with tons of unbelievable bullshit
>everyone believes it
>career of 10+ years ruined
thanks feminism
>>
>>27795326
Ive had gfs before and it sounded like he was trying to get her off the phone. Im not 100% sure sure but I dont call my friends baby and cutie.
>>
File: kommsussertod.jpg (16 KB, 208x236) Image search: [Google]
kommsussertod.jpg
16 KB, 208x236
>>27795046
This is makes me wonder why the fuck people don't do anything about false rape acusations, this shit is happening all the time, hundreds of men are getting their lives ruined in US because suddently the girls changed her mind, something has to be done.

I'm afraid people are scared of feminists
>>
File: 1455173605822.jpg (12 KB, 185x185) Image search: [Google]
1455173605822.jpg
12 KB, 185x185
He didn't do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9s5H-RNjxY

Listen to this if you really want a "redpill" as they call it.

>15-20% (at least) of accusations are false, although the number drops to 2% when you put women in charge of interviewing complainants- women believe other women
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=jaWqAAAAQBAJ&pg=PT567&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false

>The McDowell team studied 556 rape allegations. Of that total, 256 could not be conclusively verified as rape. That left 300 authenticated cases of which 220 were judged to be truthful and 80, or 27%, were judged as false. In his report Charles McDowell stated that extra rigor was applied to the investigation of potentially false allegations. To be considered false one or more of the following criteria had to be met: the victim unequivocally admitted to false allegation, indicated deception in a polygraph test, and provided a plausible recantation. Even by these strict standards, slightly more than one out of four rape charges were judged to be false.
http://www.ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume6/j6_2_4.htm

>With the cooperation of the police agency of a small metropolitan community, 45 consecutive, disposed, false rape allegations covering a 9 year period were studied. These false rape allegations constitute 41% the total forcible rape cases (n =109) reported during this period. These false allegations appear to serve three major functions for the complainants: providing an alibi, seeking revenge, and obtaining sympathy and attention. False rape allegations are not the consequence of a gender-linked aberration, as frequently claimed, but reflect impulsive and desperate efforts to cope with personal and social stress situations.
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF01541619
>>
The only way to avoid this shit is to go mgtow and not associate with women at all.
>>
>>27795389
Or not be a piece of shit.
>>
>>27794408
His ex made a video saying he did cheat on her and he did have a substance abuse problem but no word on rape
>>
>>27795352
Maybe not but you cant really call it proof when it is possibly not true. I'm not saying he necessarily didn't do it its just you don't know for sure if he did, Toby is a pretty weird guy after all.
>>
>>27794901
This. Shit like this could never happen to us celibates.
>>
lolol toby must have pissed off a powerful media kike.

When the jews are after you yer fucked
>>
Just my two cents- do you guys notice how she literally just mentions the "rape" off--handedly?
>he would yell a lot, and he was on drugs!
>he was cheating on me!
>he was dating other women! (although I was dating other men too)
>he punched his cabinet!
>we worked on all of his videos together!
>he didn't stop sometimes when I said no
>he's back in a relationship now!
>he said mean names to me!

She just barely mentions rape. Notice how all of the gripes that actually gave her the drive and passion to write this out are NOWHERE NEAR as serious as the two sentence rape allegation.

To me it just sounds like she's pissed that they had a bad relationship, so she should accuse him of rape. Notice how it's not some detailed or dramatic thing, she uses three or four sentences throughout the entire write up to mention that she raped him.
>>
File: 1431417843736.jpg (17 KB, 242x280) Image search: [Google]
1431417843736.jpg
17 KB, 242x280
Holy shit.
Fellas, this means DONT E V E R have sex with women while drunk. You're pushing it by looking in their direction.
Untill this false rape fad dies down. STAY AWAY FROM WOMEN. Invest in fleshlight and find a hobby.
DONT.
>>
>>27795443
>>27794901

kh eyecontactless, meaningful conversantionless (over a few secs in length) virgin.

Shut the fuck up Chads
>>
Story time

>Girl on tumblr does Steven Universe art
>Someone who isn't their fan starts a hate parade against them
>Says that they draw a fat character skinny and draws a darker skinned character lighter skinned so they 'fat shame' and are 'racist'
>They get hundreds of anonymous hate message
>They make decent money doing art commissions
>Thats all over
>Person attempts suicide via bleeding to death
>Hospitalized
>Hospital confirms it was a suicide attempt
>Turns out they do draw the fat characters fat etc. they were just specific commission requests, or it was an alternate art style (e.g. they were skinny because it was meant to be a piccasso style distorted thing)
>Other tumblr members turn against the tumblr members who sent hate
>they start to cry over it
>ALL THIS HARRASSMENT I'M BEING TRIGGERED
>They complain they're being harrassed while still claiming their cause was righteous.

This is the side the media is taking now.
>>
>>27794408
Looks so fucking acted man.

>Those dramatic pauses with the deep stare into the camera.

What a fucking world this is.
>>
>>27795423
roastie detected

how's damage control today?
>>
>>27795502
>he doesn't know
If you have sex with a woman while you're both drunk, you are legally seen as the rapist. All the rape statistics you hear, in like that "1 in 5" women get raped or even "1 in 3" at some point in their life, are all based on having drunk sex. I'm not making this up. Listen to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9s5H-RNjxY

Or read the sources in the description.
>>
>>27795423
>be a good person
>dump gf because he is crazy
>she tries to stab me with a knife and then calls the police to say I raped her

Yeah man tell me about it.
>>
>>27794866
serves them right for first of all interacting with women and secondly being degenerates
>>
>white knighting Chad

What the fuck happened to this place?
>>
>>27794408
That's what he gets for being a disgusting white male.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V59ITXwaG7Q
>>
>>27795367
>I'm afraid people are scared of feminists
Pretty much. There was a campaign group called fathers for justice which was all about overturning the biased child custody laws. Despite being a trillion times more peaceful than PETA they were universally derided in the press. The media is run by SJWs, speak out and they destroy you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fathers_4_Justice
You will notice that even their own Wikipedia page is largely critical of them and that they have achieved absolutely nothing in 15 years. Compare this with gay marriage which went from a non issue to full acceptance in like 5 years.
>>
>>27795879
Compare this to something as trivial as female characters in video games and media. They managed to overturn something as non-issue as the main character always being a white guy
>>
>ads enabled

kek
>>
Anyone read the tumblr of the "victim"?

He supposedly treats her like shit, swears at her, date rapes her, keeps saying he is dating her then says he isn't, fucks other girls while with her...

And she just kept coming back for more :^)
>>
>>27794991
He was 18 she was 17, so the snapchat was "child porn".
>>
I hate to say it but I kinda believe the guy. It's not uncommon for some attention seeking, soul sucking vapid slut to cry rape based on nothing for 5 minutes of fame. Also it was posted on fucking tumblr of all places, is she even trying? He looks pretty sincere in this video, and I guess you could argue it looks over the top and rehearsed but how else are you supposed to look in a video like that? People will always assume you're bullshitting anyway.

I don't even like the guy, I've always found him and his content to be annoying and fucking cancerous, and don't even get me started on his fan base. However is he quite talented.

If it turns out any of this is true I'll be pretty surprised.
>>
>>27794600
Why didn't she go to the police then?
>>
>>27795995
because she's doing this for attention and defamation most likely.
>>
>>27795995
You go to the police if you want justice; you go public if you want revenge.

What I'm trying to say is she is lying and is angry with him for their shitty relationship, so she is trying to ruin his reputation and living instead of coming forward and pressing charges. If you don't go to the police and instead cry about it in public, it's because you know you have no evidence or proof to show the police.
>>
Dont forget Jackie and Rolling Stone's "Rape on Campus." All that media frenzy over nothing. Even the party turned out to be a lie. Check out the wikipedia article. Jackie accused a guy who didnt even go to her college, just some guy from her highschool year book, and she falsified coorespondance. Of course, to this day they havent even said what Jackie's real name is, much less punish her at all.

And dont forget that psycho Asian-American who dragged a matress around Columbia for years. The university did literally nothing to protect a student from making her false rape charges into a "preformance art" that slandered his name for years. I hope that get gets a settlement of millions of dollars.
>>27794881
I've got that one screencapped on my computer. If this thread is still up when I get off work I'll post it.
>>
Sounds like she's a bitter angry ex-gf who needs to score some Internet Popularity Points. Im glad it's backfiring and no one else is 'coming forward'.
Even the rape itself sounds like typical bad-relationship shitty sex. It's not rape, you just were dealing with a weird pushy drugged out dude. Just shove him off and leave, dumb whore.
>>
Jesus you people are insane. This is a girl who got raped and is clearly traumatized by it. She's pouring her heart out, and is being very brave by doing so. Yet you're gonna believe some guy's 1-minute video over her detailed account of the story? Do you have no compassion?
>>
>>27796142
>Do you have no compassion?
For lying bitches? No. Posting it on Tumblr (the internet hugbox for failed SJW's) is literally a red flag for 'Im just trying to destroy my exes life'.
>>
>>27794408
This hits me hard, I used to be a fan of Toby Turner, I'm not anymore but it's awful seeing him like this

I hope everything goes ok for him
>>
Every feminist I knew in college, without exception, had a rape story. Not one of these women actually went to the police because they were supposedly too traumatized, even though they'd cavalierly talk about it in front of their friends. What's also funny is that the majority of them were fat and/or ugly and no man in his right mind would actually want to rape them.

My attitude with all rape accusations now is show me proof or fuck off.
>>
Literally who is this privileged white male?
>>
Why this nigga crying with his balding hairline on display?

He should have appeared calm and cool and just said the bitch was lying.
>>
>>27796142
>"traumatized"
>posting it on tumblr (of all places) for everyone to see
>not calling the cops

How to spot a lying whore for dummies
>>
>>27794408
I watched a few videos of his years ago, I think he was doing an Amnesia playthrough at the time. I remember his voice being much faggier.
>>
>>27796142
We just lack your delusional sense of "victim" affirmation, and we're better people for it.
>>
>>27795804
Better than whiteknighting roasties you fucking cuck
>>
>>27794674
I feel the same. Things will never get back to the way they were. Might as well become Chad and have one-night stands only.
>>
>>27796142
It's just that, a story.
Those are very serious claims and she has reason to make him miserable, so Assuming that she is telling the truth is naive, considering the story is all we have on this issue and if you read the story, you'll realize that she has reason to ruin his life.
>>
>>27795731
Don't associate with a crazy person. Simple as that.
>>
>>27797008
How do you know a women is crazy.

Other than the fact that they want me
>>
>>27796692
>if i white knight chad maybe he will cum in my face one day
>>
Why do you people care about this shit? Do you really sit there all day and watch people talk to a camera about their lives, their little niche interests and whatnot?

Can there ever be a time when you guys stop caring about things related to personal "gossip" and be human and think a bit more? It's pissing me off that you idiots are like this.

Grow the fuck up.
>>
dont.date.feminists
>>
>>27797027
Acquire huge standards, become a better person in every way to back up those standards.
>>
>>27794408
he deserves it. another worthless spoiled twat who cancerized what was once an enjoyable place
pandering to twelvies <power gap< rape
>>
>>27795500
Exactly what i was gonna post senpai
Seems like they had a messed up relationship as famous people do and then when he finally broke it off she lost it and wanted to ruin his life. Thing is in his position girls are literally throwing themselves at him l, then getting mad when the next girl comes along
>>
Who is this kike? I just watched one of his vids and hes literally a coked up tony horton mixed with jim carrey.

Fucking kill yourselves
>>
>>27794600
is there a tl,dr somewhere? My brain hurts after too much reading. Especially whale [trigger warning] posts.
>>
>>27795502
had sex with girl when drunk who i didnt want to fuck. next day i was the one who felt "raped" (not really but taken advantage of) and i was thhinking about taking some action. anybody i opened up to this jsut laughed and said men cant get raped!
>>
>>27796085
ofc shes a cunt who prefers shadensfreude rather than justice
>>
I had no idea about false rapes accusations and now I see them everywhere. Even happened to my brother

>brother and ex break up after a 3 year relationship (her choice)
>he starts dating a bit
>ex finds out
>texts him late one night how bad she wants to just fuck to blow off steam
>brother goes over and fucks her consensually
>2 weeks later cops show up at our house
>brother is charged with sexual assault

He's working with a lawyer to get the charges dropped using her text messages as evidence.

Women's sexual liberation was a fucking terrible idea. They use it as a weapon.
>>
>>27794408
Good, I hate this faggot.

Good riddance.
>>
>>27794600

> He called me stupid, a faggot, among other things. (FYI to this day he STILL calls me a faggot. He uses that term all the time and calls me names even when he is being nice)

This nigga spent to much time browsing this imageboard
>>
>>27794600
>guy ostensibly abuses her, cheats on her, drugs her and rapes her
>she finally gets away from him
>"oh but we still stayed friends teehee XD"
>even has sex with him again

Giving women rights was a mistake. They're literally big children and need to be treated as such.
>>
>>27794408
Did the dumb slut even have evidence to back her up?
>>
>>27797919
holy shit, how short of an attention span do you have?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (44 KB, 710x510) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
44 KB, 710x510
>>27794408

>Some junkie ugly piece of shit can have a bunch of girlfriends that he probably raped, can have mad sex on a daily basis, can insult bitches and they still crave for his cock, cheats, rapes and insult girls

Yet I'm a lonely 24 yo KHV that still thinks I'll find the girl that want to be treated right by a nice man that will love and cherish her.

Just redpill me up the ass family.
>>
>>27798450
she posted a couple iphone texts with "Tobes" as her set name XD https://twitter.com/AprilEfff
>>
File: 26NCW.png (165 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
26NCW.png
165 KB, 600x450
Poor guy. His video are aimed at kids and younger teenagers so this just might ruin his entire career. He knows this and thats why he looks so distraught in the video. Imagine building up years of hard work only for it to be destroyed by a single lying whore. Don't fall for the 3d meme people.
>>
>Be rich and famous
>Be intimate with the opposite sex

Pick one.
>>
Is this the Tosh.0 guy?
>>
>>27794600
Its a script from a netflix show
>>
I dont wanna be the guy who's like 'SHOW ME THE PROOF' and not take rape accusations seriously but on the internet, in the tumblr age, fuck, you gotta. This has tons of red flags too.

>Didn't go to police, went on the internet instead
>Rants about how bad the relationship was
>Rape seems to be the least of her complaints despite being so 'traumatized'
>Seems to rant more about everything else, the rape being an 'oh yeah' thing
>She posted it on tumblr of all things on the entire internet to choose. (Youtube, rape survivor forums etc.) The one place where all you gotta do is go 'I was raped by ___ by the way I am a girl and he is a boy' and they'll ruin their life for you.

She knew what she was doing. Like someone said in this thread, she's not looking for justice, just revenge.
>>
File: 1443193569852.jpg (77 KB, 795x895) Image search: [Google]
1443193569852.jpg
77 KB, 795x895
>faggot gets full of himself
>sleeps around with a bunch of women
>on-and-off relationships
>one of them gets mad and tries to take him down a peg

i hope this happens to shane dawson DESU, these youtube folk are talentless hacks but they all get so cocky and think they are celebrities

if i ever got rich i wouldnt be stupid enough to just dick every girl who wants it.
>>
File: CAzUGYDUMAAjm3x.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
CAzUGYDUMAAjm3x.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
>>27794731
>4chan is one person

Origigigigigignal
>>
>>27794675
He has to, otherwise if there is a case he will get nothing if he wins.
He has to open a separate court case.
>>
File: 1436471329620.png (40 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1436471329620.png
40 KB, 625x626
>>27796142
7/10 bait
nice one desu
>>
>>27794408
Who

Qpeirhdla
>>
File: 1362433677879.jpg (151 KB, 503x587) Image search: [Google]
1362433677879.jpg
151 KB, 503x587
>Girl reports a rape allegation that took place at 3 to 4 years ago
>Claims that Tobuscus admitted to being a sex addict and drug addict who needed help
>Claims he started crying
>She claims that she was "FUCKED UP" when he told her this.
>Claims she "doesn't remember" what happened

I'm sure it's been proven that women don't report rape until several years down the road, I just find it odd that she waited till this exact moment in time to make these accusations? Is she just trying to exploit him for money? I wouldn't be surprised but from what I've gathered most of the girls he dated claimed he was a horrible boyfriend. I'm not some criminal justice major so I don't really know much about how rape works in the judicial system, but not sure how you convict someone of rape that took place several years ago.

I mean, what will you use for proof? Or at least physical proof? If 5 women come forth and say they were all abused/sexual assaulted by Toby Turner then does the judicial system buy that and convict him? I seriously doubt that's what happens, if anything the only thing this is going to do is ruin his reputation. You can tell in that video he posted that he is on DAMAGE CONTROL, but it's also incredibly traumatizing to be accused of rape/sexual assault. Especially when you have 2,000,000 followers on Youtube and lots of people know your name, I mean who knows what will happen now? Will he lose his sponsors? Will his friends shun him? What about his parents? You can only imagine how quickly his life is unraveling at the seams. I wouldn't even be surprised if he makes a suicide attempt, this kind would clearly drive someone to the breaking point if not beyond it.

I doubt he'll ever fully recover from this, that is to say if he ever does.
>>
>>27794408
LETS STEP RIGHT INTO THE NOOSE!!!
>>
Lol some feminist Tumblr bitch just made this comment on the video

"You look like a drug addict. Rape is nothing anyone should be afraid to come out about. You did it, pay the price. What a loser."

Women, fuck em. Felt like commenting saying, "You look like a slut, I'm sure you've taken a fair bit of cock."
>>
>>27794408
>The accusations have finally caught up with him.
Good riddance.
>>
>>27794901
>yfw they accuse you anyway
>h-haha jokes on you, i'm a virgin!
>ew anon, why would anyone be a virgin at your age.
>>
>>27794622
>tfw ex has been nice to me in person
>acquaintance of mine tells me she's been talking shit
>tells me she's crazy
>shows me the messages
>the next day she texts me blowing kisses and having a regular conversation

I honestly don't know what is wrong with women, I want to believe not all of them are like this, but I don't know man
>>
File: Chad.jpg (164 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
164 KB, 640x420
>>27794408
I don't know how to do that man's expression
>>
>>27796142
Why does Tumblr/Reddit think they are welcomed on here?
>>
Wasn't this the dude that had cancer or...Totalbiscut..I cna't fucking remember whos fucking who anymore.

More importantly: NORMIES BTFO
>>
File: xDDDD GAMUR GURRRLL.png (695 KB, 684x747) Image search: [Google]
xDDDD GAMUR GURRRLL.png
695 KB, 684x747
>ever dating problem glasses
let this be a lesson to you other anons

>>27801600
Nah that was totalbiscuit this is tobuscus
>>
File: 1wut.png (383 KB, 413x414) Image search: [Google]
1wut.png
383 KB, 413x414
>rich famous chad gets cucked
And they say MGTOW is insane.
>>
File: smg2.jpg (84 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
smg2.jpg
84 KB, 1280x960
anyone got that story where some student accused one of the best lawyers in the US of rape (professor at Harvard I think right now?).
>>
>>27794866
Kek. Nice bait.

Originalo.
>>
>>27794797
At least 2 other ex girlfriends have said similar things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yBE1dQ9yoM
>>
>>27796142
you've obviously never met a real rape victim if you think her's is real
>>
>>27794866
What country do you live in, senpai?
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 640x960
>>27794622
This is why I get so upset when people call this board "tumblr for males". The huge difference is /r9k/ fringe and extremist beliefs are not enforced in the real world. When whores have their career ruined over an /r9k/ post, then you can make that comparison fairly.
>>
File: GlennBeckCrying-585x330.jpg (27 KB, 585x330) Image search: [Google]
GlennBeckCrying-585x330.jpg
27 KB, 585x330
>>27794507
Totally convincing. Totally.
>>
File: 1426203071125.png (262 KB, 573x563) Image search: [Google]
1426203071125.png
262 KB, 573x563
>>27794881
sorry u went 2 prison

we cool?
>>
>>27802421
daily reminder that the people in this image are all protesting a rape that never happened.
>>
>>27794600
lmao what the fuck
> By this time I was conditioned to always make sure he was happy and I had so many panic attacks and anxiety when I was with him because I never wanted to upset him.
This sounds like something a child would make up
>I was drugged 24/7 so i did whatever he wanted even if i didn't want to!
>>
>>27802670
sounds like she just saw Jessica Jones and thought she'd make her ex like the Purple Guy.
>>
>>27794901
This is a mixed feel but being a KHV doesn't seem so bad considering this modern day witch hunt
>>
>>27794546
sometimes people are good actors anon and they will go to great lengths to win your support. stay skeptical, friendo.
>>
>>27794408
>Tobuscus
Literally who
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 737x1468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 737x1468
>>27795423
I hope this is bait, If the women is deranged she won't care how much you suck up to her, if throwing you under the bus would benefit her, she'd do it in a heartbeat
>>
I remember a long time ago there was a video of him on the set of some live stream thing and he was drunk off the camera and flirting with/getting hot with some girl and bullying some guy like a Chad trying to make it as awkward for him as possible.

I don't really care about eceleb faggots, it's just there's like a trail of him supposedly being sleazy as fuck and now, a couple years later, he's getting accused of rape
>>
>caring about some stupid e-lebrity
>caring about youtube drama, possibly the most degenerate of entertainment

you guys are all normscum desu
>>
I hope this drug addicted rapist piece of shit gets what he deserves
>>
>>27802901
>not entertained by such things
don't pretend like you're above it
>>
Poor tobuscus. Never caught up on his minecraft videos. Stopped watching his literal trailers because I grew up. But nobody. NOBODY. Deserves to have their life ruined by a femifuckcuntwhoreslutbitchnazi looking for attention and feminism points.
>>
>>27795544
This, and even then who gives a fuck about some normie and probably Chad?

God r9k is stupid.
>>
WHY ARE WE NOT COLLECTIVELY UPBOATING/DOWNBOATING POSTS ON THE REDDIT THREAD?
>>
>>27795423
>implying that'll save you

The guy is right, lots of good dudes get ruined by this type of shit, nobody escapes it, you could be a philanthropist bordering on a Saint and a woman will still ruin you with a rape accusation.
>>
>>27803145
Exactly. Fuck this guy, I hope his life gets ruined.
>>
We really need to burn Tumblr to the fucking ground. Are there any legal grounds that can be leveraged against it, or is the only answer a co-ordinated and long lasting attack?
It needed to die years ago and it needs to die now. It is a festering hive of degeneracy that is destroying our society.
>>
>>27796233
same here sadly which is unfortunate, we shouldn't have to be so cold to possible victims but with so many retarded feminists screaming rape when they change their mind, now I almost always assume she's just some fucking idiot trying to ruin some guys life
>>
File: 18j1rxlxhw541jpg.jpg (23 KB, 320x301) Image search: [Google]
18j1rxlxhw541jpg.jpg
23 KB, 320x301
>>27803367
We shouldn't have to be so cold to potential innocents but with so many retarded rapists protesting innocent when they're exposed, now I almost always assume he's just some fucking scumbag trying to get away with raping women.
>>
>r9k defends druglord chad eceleb
fucking normalfag invasion.
here is the "truth".
he is a talentless dumb asshole, he dated a lot of youtube stacies, probably did some rapey shit, stacies want to be famous victims, so they do this
why take a side when both sides are degenerate scum. I just hope it ends up bad for all of them
>>
Can we just fucking murder all feminists yet? What are we waiting for?
This shit needs to stop. Too many people have had their lives ruined by these cunts.
>>
File: peperodger.jpg (49 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
peperodger.jpg
49 KB, 396x385
>>27803918
This is known as a "terroristic threat" and, depending on the jurisdiction, also hate speech. How many proxies you got there, Elliot? Hope you're not relying on TOR to protect you from getting v&.
>>
NUGGET BISCUIT NUGGET IN A BISCUIT NUGGET BISCUIT NUGGET IN A BISCUIT DIP IT ALL IN MASH POTATOES!
>>
>>27798204
Women are literally parasites and the only thing they know how to do is use sex as a tool and weapon.
>>
SAFETY TORCH PUT IT ON YOUR FRONT PORCH, SAFETY PORCH PUT IT IN THE HALLWAY!! SAFETY TORCH!!!
>>
>>27804070
oh he stuck his nugget in the biscuit alright lolll....
>>
>>27794901
Hahah you think KHVs can't be put in prison for rape and forced to pay child support these days?
>>
>>27804043
I got 7 and counting you fucking feminazi.
Also
>terroristic threat
>"""hate speech"""
You must live either in Eurocuck land or one of those hyper liberal northern US states, because freedom of speech still exists where I'm at.
>>
>>27803918
>caring about chad's lives being ruined
im pretty sure you need some sort of social status for girls to want to defame you with rape allegations.
so anyone who it happens to is a normie and deserves it.
>>
File: 923907-17.jpg (33 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
923907-17.jpg
33 KB, 600x449
>>27804235
Yeah, well, keep hiding. It feels good to know you troglodyte dweebs are forced to keep your halitosis down in your mom's basement. The world is becoming a better place, one where you and your ilk aren't welcome. You can fester in your toothless bigotry behind your wall of pissbottles.
>>
>>27804325
yo picture. see demented.. you feed poison and print result.
>>
>>27804325
Nah, we'll never go away.
We will forever hate on women and plot their destruction and genocide. You will never have a safe space because we will infiltrate each one, and as long as the first amendment stands, all you can do is sit in your problematic chair with your problematic glasses and cry and cry.
Suck if, white knighting cuck.
>>
>>27804378
now this post reeks of 16 year old edgelord. even if youre trying to trigger them it's pathetic.
>>
File: wry.jpg (38 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
wry.jpg
38 KB, 600x350
>>27804378
> Foxtard detected

The First Amendment is about the State interfering in private speech. It says absolutely nothing about denying you knuckle-draggers an outlet for your hate. We'll keep playing whack-a-mole until you and your buddy Roosh have nowhere left. Your world should be starting to feel pretty small right about now.
>>
>>27804465
Hah, foolish cuck.
You believe that we will ever lose this medium, the wonderful internet and 4chanz, to vent out our pure hate for the inferior subspecies virus that is the female gender? I pity your delusion!
Try hard all as you might, we will never falter. You will never shut is down. If 20 dead kids can't grant you cucks any sort of gun control, then you will literally never be able to tackle the first amendment in any sort of way. Face it, you will never win. We will happily, and publicly rant about various ways to genocide females and you can do nothing about it. And with the rise of mgtow, my "world" is feeling rather large actually.
No hard feelings, cuck.
>>
File: 1411863357215.jpg (129 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1411863357215.jpg
129 KB, 900x900
I hate this mother fucker so much, but false rape accusations are worse. Nothing will come of it of course, but a lot of men spend 20 years of their life in jail for something they didn't do.
>>
>>27795023
He usually sounds like he's on drugs when I last watched him a few years ago. Granted he's an actor, but still to consistently keep up that performance
>>
>>27804651
Maybe he's just energetic.
I mean that's basically his entire personality.
>>
I think she spiced up parts of her story a lot! but I can totally see Toby as one who would cheat and maybe abuse drugs. His one minute video didn't convince me at all you can see the guilt in his eyes.
>>
File: 923907-7.jpg (49 KB, 600x653) Image search: [Google]
923907-7.jpg
49 KB, 600x653
>>27804538
Those are just words. Fact is, you have to hide your hate speech. When you're in public, I know for an absolute certainty that you're sullen, polite, and quiet, because you know perfectly well that your kind of bigotry is over. You're forced to lurk behind proxies just to stay out of prison in the handful of places still left which tolerates your kind of hatemongering. And that's fine with me. Simmer and stew in your hate. We fought long and hard and made a lot of sacrifices to get here; this world is no longer yours.

PS: We totally shut down Roosh's tour. We don't need words; we act.
>>
>>27804290
You can be happy that Chad's life is ruined, but you need to realize that stuff like this affects all men. What if a girl accuses you of rape simply because she thinks you're a creepy beta? Then you and Chad are in the same boat.
>>
>>27794861
No he still has his Youtube.

The real story is that he sent sexually aggressive messages to underage girls on facebook, but didn't actually rape anyone or have sex with them.

He posted a video on youtube admitting all the pranks were faked, but he has kept them online.
>>
>>27804795
Anything come from this? Did they post the message? Did he know she was underage?
>>
>>27803707
I know you're baiting, but you do know about the whole innocent until proven guilty thing right
>>
>>27804984
Proven guilty in courts run by men, based on laws made by men, for the benefit of men, reported on by men, for the consumption of men. You don't get to stuff your sleeves full of aces and then act outraged when we suspect you're all cheaters.
>>
>>27805060
>I posted my epic b8, mom!
>>
I dont get it, if it was that bad why didnt she go to the police?

Why keep fucking him and staying with him?

Just sounds like he dumped her or got bored of her and she is finally realizing she will never have him back so its time for revenge.
>>
>>27804707
You're a fucking faggot. Not that guy but you don't have to be a mysoginist to hate feminazis and sjretards. Modern day feminists make up issues to whine about, when they could be helping actually oppressed women, and they support shit ideas because they don't know better, and they don't support equality at all. A majority of people who call themselves feminists don't do much and actually want equality, but they are being influenced by evil people. It's best to just accept that tumblr is a cesspool of the greatest level of retardation, and to just call yourself an egalitarian, or better yet, don't label yourself, and focus on actual equality instead of false wage gaps, false rape charges, whining about media without creating what you want to see and proving the market, etc. focus on Islam. Focus on the draft, and custody cases. Focus on the sex slavery market. Do anything but add to the social justice evil.
>>
>>27805088
It's just women pretending to have problems and seek attention like literally fucking always.
This'll all die down soon enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 1017x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 1017x572
>>27805060
Yeah because men when all custody cases. Men get lighter sentences for equal crimes. Men don't get drafted while women do. Or is that the opposite?

Theres so much b8 here.
>>
>>27805101
In other words, focus on anything but you. Sorry, you don't get a pass. You can throw around "SJW" and "cuck" and "feminazi" and all the rest. It's nothing we haven't been hearing since Victoria Woodhull. We plan to keep pushing until we get true equality on this shitty planet, and if it makes a bunch of pampered white suburban teenagers on a Latvian mule trading forum all bent out of shape, well, so be it.
>>
>>27803831
THIS THIS

Fuck all of these youtube Chads and Stacies.
>>
File: biting.jpg (345 KB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
biting.jpg
345 KB, 3008x2000
>>27805147
Well then, it sounds like men are not faring any better under patriarchy. Perhaps it's time we all smashed it together, yes?
>>
>>27805162
If you want total equality then let's abolish all women's sports leagues and just let everybody compete together. Let's see how many women make it in professional sports.
>>
File: Landolt.jpg (93 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Landolt.jpg
93 KB, 720x1280
>>27805218
Ever heard of a place called Crete? Minoans had a matriarchal society run by high priestesses where women were treated equally from birth -- and as a result, women competed in sports side by side with men. Our culture is what happens when you hand boys a football and girls a Barbie the day they're born. Of course women aren't going to have the same strength development. The Minoans made a national sport of bull-jumping, and women and men competed at it together.

PS: Better believe Cindy Landolt could kick your ass.
>>
>>27805162
YOU ALREADY ARE EQUAL. WHAT THE FUCK EQUALITY DON'T YOU HAVE?!
WAAHHH SOMEONE CALLED ME A SLUT
YOU AREN'T BEING PROSECUTED FOR IT.
WAHHH WAGE GAP
WOMEN AS A WHOLE DON'T GET INTO HIGH PAYING JOBS OF THEIR OWN AGENCY.
WAAAHHH VIDEO GAME PLAYERS AND INTERNET PEOPLE ARE DICKS
SUCK IT UP
WAAAHHHH I REGRET HAVING SEX AND ITS NOT CALLED RAPE
BECAUSE ITS NOT FUCKING RAPE

We are ALL first world and entitled, but men don't PRETEND that they are underprivelaged, even when they are the only ones selected in a draft, they apparently can't be raped by a woman, they get harsher sentences than women for equal crimes, custody always goes to women for no reason, false rape accusations can ruin their life, etc. The genders are still more equal than in the past. And women are still pushing for supremecy. And you're still a fucking faggot.
>>
File: image.gif (978 KB, 154x154) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
978 KB, 154x154
>>27805217
Patriarchy don't exist mate. And I don't trust women leaders any more than I trust male leaders.
>>
>>27805295
I suspected you're a troll, and this post just proved it. No one can be this retarded.
>>
File: 139719089.jpg (43 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
139719089.jpg
43 KB, 507x338
>>27805325
Total number of male Fortune 500 CEOs: 479
Total number of female Fortune 500 CEOs: 21

Tell me again how there's no patriarchy.

> "Women constitute half the world's population, perform nearly two-thirds of its work hours, receive one-tenth of the world's income and own less than one-hundredth of the world's property." -- United Nations report on the status of women
>>
>>27805297
>things are more equal yet they whine more

You are surprised by that. You shouldn't be. I remember reading a theory from a book called "democracy in America", written in the 19th century describing how as society becomes more equal, the more people will go apeshit over small inequalities. The more uniform everything becomes, the more stark even smaller deviations appear to be. 200 years ago even a radial abolitionist wouldn't put too much of a fight over you saying nigger because blacks had huge problems in this country. 40-50 years ago it was socially untoward, but not yet so awful because blacks had more inequalities in their wake still and discrimination

Now that things are substantially better, nigger has become the unutterable statement.

It's the same thing with women, reading about the Tocqueville effect opened by eyes to why SJWs are a thing
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1848x1016) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 1848x1016
>>27805399
Equality of outcome is not equality of opportunity. There is no united system to keep only men in power. There are no united goals amongst men in power. The patriarchy is as retarded as the illuminaty, the jewish leaders conspiracy, and fucking martians ruling the world.
>>
>>27805399
>> Women perform nearly two-thirds of its work hours, receive one-tenth of the world's income
>no education level statistic
>no lists of college majors
>no list of average gpa
>no list of job field
Gender studies as a college major never really pans out
>>
>>27805399
>479 vs 21
Because females are inherently inferior. They are not equals.
>>
File: antifa_09.jpg (23 KB, 302x209) Image search: [Google]
antifa_09.jpg
23 KB, 302x209
>>27805444
Yeah, I know, white men own everything because we live in a meritocracy and their superior white male genes are simply better than everyone else. We've been hearing this shit since 1932. And then you wonder why we hold you in such utter fucking contempt.
>>
I love how this went from discussing false rape accusations to the philosophy of the equality (or lack thereof) between the two genders.
My guess is this troll wanted to derail the thread and you all fell for it like the idiots you are.
Top.kek.
>>
I'm not angry, just disappointed. Never followed his videos much but from what I did see, it looked like he was a cool dude. More and more people are coming out to say he's a heavy drug user, shitty boyfriend, etc., which seems to make the case stronger and stronger.
>>
File: doritos.gif (478 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
doritos.gif
478 KB, 480x320
>>27805503
>false rape accusations
I know, right? How can it be anything else. There are no real rapes. They were all askin' fer it. They should know better than to be walking around with vagoos and everything like a bunch of shameless sluts. They should just make reporting rape a crime, since they're all lies anyway. Women are all whores, so it's not physically possible to rape them. Right, boys?
>>
>>27805496
Its not all merit its individual willpower. I don't know why women don't strive to become better in those fields. And maybe its just a latent effect. Like you became equal but it will still take time for that equality to reach everywhere. Maybe women are being told not to go into stem in schools. I have no evidence of any of that shit. But you're bitching about the symptom in this case and also making up a conspiracy.

I may be aryan and gifted but I'm a lazy nihilistic practical NEET, I don't get money or help from some secret society, I wish I did, it would make my life interesting. Genes have nothing to do with ambition, women are just as capable as men. This has been proven in the past by female emperors, and ruling queens. Back before women were considered equal they could still be badass. Now that they are they could choose to be badass or not.

Feminazis are regressive, egalitarianism, humanism, that's where it's at.
>>
It's becoming ever more apparent to me that the people that dominate this site are those who go to /soc/, that is, those who are so socially programmed that they get pleasure watching people "vlog" about their lives on youtube.

Can somebody please answer me in asking what thrill you get from listening to people's personal gossip who live their entire lives as a social personality and who make decisions not for what's best for them, but for the audience? Do you not understand that this is the exact idea behind "moulding character to please" that is the literal bane of humanity?

Please explain this to me. I have never understood this phenomenon and I'm not trying to be a "special snowflake". What is it about this social youtube/tumblr/facebook shit that you like so much? Do you admire these people who think that their superstars and wish you were as "famous" or something?

Grow the fuck up. It's disgusting and an embarrassment to call you human.
>>
>>27805496
People have definitely been acknowledging reality for longer than Hitler was a thing, bro.
>>
>>27805661
haha ebin copypasta friend! i'll be sure to like and subscribe
>>
>>27794622
This. All this bullshit. Sometimes I feel all women want to do is hurt us or keep us down. Whether it's in a relationship or out of it. I will support your cause any way I can anon
>>
>>27801474
I know the feels anon. I've noticed the same
>>
File: 1457470818237.png (295 KB, 472x436) Image search: [Google]
1457470818237.png
295 KB, 472x436
If this whole story made you rage, watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxNccDAuBq8
>>
>>27804699

Cheating and doing drugs isnt rape though.
>>
File: 1459048135877.jpg (129 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
1459048135877.jpg
129 KB, 500x481
>>27805773
holy fuck what sort of camera is he using that playback is at fucking 120fps IT'S LIKE HE'S FROM THE FOURTH DIMENSION WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>27795511
I really need to study tumblr trolling methods.
>>
>>27805865

> first time seeing 1080p60

Welcome m8. How was your time under the rock?
>>
>>27794622
We do have to make some noise about this. Beat those whores at their own game and level the playing field. They can't continue to get away with this. We can't allow them to be in control or make others live in fear of them. We need to speak out like the whores do
>>
>>27794944
Theyre fake blonde tho
>>
>>27794408
Times like this make me go to keemstar, because like it or not, he knows his shit. There's a lot of evidence that Toby did do all this shit. And I really wanted him to be innocent
>>
>>27805773
>tfw anon saves my oc
:3
>>
>>27803831
This. Fuck all you faggots for defending this douche bag and shitting on the dumb ass girl like shes scum. Saying he is some kind of victim when hes actually some socipathic chad trying to get his way. Theyre both disgusting normies not worth the effort.
>>
>>27805773

>...that he drugs people's drinks...

What? Is this something she actually claims?? This is just like the Bill Cosby thing.

Nobody can name an actual drug that's accessible to the average person that makes you easily manipulable for rape. What does she claim he used? A powder? A liquid? What amount?
>>
>>27794901
Wizardry is the only way to go in these dark times.

Either that, or find a trap bf.
>>
>>27806160
Such as what?
What "evidence" proves that Toby raped someone?
>>
>>27806059
Isn't that worse? That means they had brown hair and he choose them when they were blonde.
>>
>>27794408
His face looks puffy? Seems like cocaine bloat to me.
>>
>>27806160
>keemstar

lol hes a little annoying faggot that just spreads rumors. He doesn't know shit.
>>
>>27806160
Keemstar is the same faggot that falsely accused a guy of being a pedo and sending his army of easily manipulated sheep to abuse him on his stream. The real pedo was still in jail why the guy he accused just happened to look like him.
I'm not saying keemstar is lying here. I like his content even. But he feeds off of creating false drama for click bait views.
What I'm trying to say is, don't be one of those sheep SJW retards that blindly listen to whatever they're told with little to no evidence to back it up.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.