[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw work in retail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: 1460176895791.jpg (36 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1460176895791.jpg
36 KB, 700x525
>tfw work in retail
>>
I work in an electronics store and most our work comes from fixing phones

You know how shit people treat you because they love their phones?
>>
>>27794011
do you look through their pictures?
>>
>>27793996

Same. I've worked at a grocery for about 3 months and I wanna quit. Mostly because I got hired as part time (I was thinking 15-20 hours) but I regularly get 30-40 instead.

Min wage ain't worth it lad.
>>
>>27794011
>tfw phone wasn't charging
>go to electronics store
>guy explains it's probably dust in the charging port
>uses a micro brush and a can of compressed air to get the dust out
>he says it's free of charge
>tip him $20 bucks anyways because it sounded like most customers come in with the problem I'm having
Nah man. You're just a piece of shit.
>>
>tfw co workers are taking pictures of me In secret and posting it on instagram and snap chatting making fun of me.
>>
>>27794076
Lol I do that for free for people man, takes like 30 seconds man

>>27794036
100%
Especially iPhone backups and you extract the backup. Seen a lot of hot chicks nudes
Can't post cause they're on my work comp if another thread comes up I'll do a dump
>>
>>27794103

Take it up with HR my man, screenshot all that shit and show it to them. Mention a lawyer if they don't wanna do anything about it
>>
>>27793996
I work in a worse retail store than you do, fuck off
>>
>>27793996
>tfw work in metal industry as welder
Not sure how to feel
>>
Fuck all you cock suckered who think retail is for losers and fuck you NEETS too. There is nothing wrong with retail. Yeah I currently make minimum wage but in a few years I will become a manager and make 13 an hour. After another few years I'll become a district manager and so on and so forth so fuck you. I wish I could spit on all your shit when you come into my store
>>
>>27793996
>being a normalfag and being on r9k

for what purpose
>>
>>27794123
>show it to HR
>she's a Stacy
>Anon they're just messing around. It's no big deal. It's all in good fun.
>it's like a team building exercise. They're just trying to make you feel included.
>now if you try to submit another false or slanderous report there's going to be an HR claim filed against you
>>
>>27794173
Because every retail grunt moves up the chain.
>>
I work in retail and it's pretty comfy, you guys must not be working in very good stores.

>work in a bookstore in a mall
>make $12 an hour
>most of the time I sit in the back behind the counter reading books by myself
>never had a bad customer and I have been working here for two years now
>>
>>27794185

I took it for granted that discretion should be used here. If the HR rep is like that, then he should just go str8 for the harassment lawyer thing. I'm pretty sure that isn't legal
>>
>>27794173
lol I got a business degree and skipped all that bullshit
>>
>>27794181
LOLLOLO YOU HAVE A JOB AND DIDN'T WIN THE PARENT/NATIONALITY LOTTERY SO YOU HAVE TO BE A NORMALFAG LALALALALALLAALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>27794224

You lucky faggot, I wanted to work in a bookstore but the only ones near me are shitty local ones and Barnes & Nobles. Same with record stores. Is it a Books-A-Million or something that you're in?
>>
>Mid level manager at a huge retail store, part of a national retail chain
>Finish up on Friday night, look around at the latest huge project I've completed in the store
>Feel proud
>Last one at work
>Realize I spend 50 hours a week in a god damn shop under thousands of fake lights
>Wake up just in time for work most days and work in to the night
>Diet is mostly fast food
>Havent had sex since my girlfriend left me at the end of 2014
>No memories of the past year or so except being at work
>Lost all friends
>Cant do much on weekends or risk being too tired for work on Monday
>Reality slipping further and further away

What have I got to show for all this? A decent savings account. But this will never make me rich. I am a wagecuck. My life is a joke.
Most people my age are doing some bullshit degree at college, working part time and enjoying their life. Most of the time when I ask people to work extra hours the answer is 'Nah I'm going to party/date whatever else normies do.'

I think I'm going to quit. My parents are going to be mad. All they care about is having a secure job but I cant help feeling this isnt the way to live life. I know its not. Its a shell of a life.
>>
>>27794181
Id be homeless if i didnt work. not everyone has rich bourgeois parents
>>
>>27794185
That's bullshit, you're lying faggot.
>>
File: 1458526110746.png (94 KB, 367x247) Image search: [Google]
1458526110746.png
94 KB, 367x247
>tfw the people form hong kong make me want to kill my self
>tfw they're the shitest people in the world.
>tfw work by an international air port so i get to see them each day
>tfw they stink
>bitch at me for not giving them discounts
>watch me ring them up and get mad when they think i over charge them and make me scan all the items so i can prove that i didn't overcharge them
>mfw they come in 10 minutes before the store closes.
>>
>>27794274

Good for you anon, do it. There's more to life than this.
>>
>work in the meat section of a grocery store
>all my coworkers are a bunch of bro-tier old men who know how to banter
>manager is an goofy ex-marine who always jokes about running a train on the fat dyke we work with.
>>
>>27794274

Anon, for what it's worth that's what 99% of jobs are. Even the fancy ones you get with a college degree.
>>
>>27794274
I wouldn't quit without another secure job ready to take up as soon as you quit. Dropping a manager position really???
>>
>>27794236
>>27794196
And now you are 200 grand in debt asshole while I make bank. The reason most grunts don't move up is because they don't care to. I care and I will move up
>>
>>27794342

That's disconcertingly similar to my department..minus the ex-marine manager, my guy was in some army training thing. Damn
>>
>>27794342
>>27794386
this is every meat department honestly.
it turns into an 80's college flick if you're the new guy. you're getting pranked and bullshitted and forced to do the grunt work until you somehow prove yourself to these low-lifes.
>>
>>27794382
>And now you are 200 grand in debt
I have no debt at all because the government paid for my education and I never had to work for minimum wage in my life. Feels good to not be a wageslave
>>
File: deliveryDog.jpg (67 KB, 748x560) Image search: [Google]
deliveryDog.jpg
67 KB, 748x560
>tfw pizzaboy
it's pretty comfy t b h
>spend most of the time driving around at night by yourself
>listen to music
>breeze through the same rehearsed conversation with every customer
>people are actually happy to see you when you turn up at their house
>drunk people tell you you're a legend

Not a bad job for a robot
>>
>>27794386

I think its where they stick the guys who dont wanna deal with working a register or with the customers too much. All my cooworkers are just old dudes and retirees who want to work and earn a paycheck while not being bothered too much.
>>
>>27794274
don't drop man

seriously

just save up, and invest or something
>>
File: mathphd.jpg (40 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
mathphd.jpg
40 KB, 640x427
>entry level software engineer
>800 Euros/month after taxes
>>
>>27794433
I see you live in a high tax comie country. How long are the bread lines?
>>
>>27794471
>robot
>can drive
fuck off.

oregano canoli
>>
>>27794173
lol 13 bucks an hour just to work as a manager?? looool

you know how mich im making you cock sucking reject bitch? im making $18 an hour guess what im just a fucking baker. not a low level "manager". all i gotta do is show up get my 8 hours in and boom done homefree.

you are a fucking reject of rejects. what didnt get hired at costco? thought so... fucking kekkity kek kek
>>
>>27794680
Haven't you seen the 2nd poster child for here behind eggman? That guy who posts videos on YouTube crying about how girls won't run up to him and suck his dick on site? The guy who made a video calling this board his and demanding everyone with a girlfriend leave while crying how he badly wants a girlfriend. Who insists he was bullied but claims he doesn't confront people cause he will whoop their ass.

I fucking hate the guy and he's as omega as they get
>>
File: 1457523817483.jpg (66 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1457523817483.jpg
66 KB, 399x382
>tfw work at gamestop
>>
>>27794609
Pretty sure you missed a number there buddy. Either that or you've a shit employer or work very few hours.
>>
>>27793996
Niggers are the worst aren't they. Them and old white people. It's like they have nothing better to do than take their bullshit out on the people working there.
>>
>>27794702
Will you become a district manager for all the big name bakeries? No? Then shut the fuck up cause when I do. I'll be making at least 20 an hour
>>
>>27794702
How many days ago was your 13th birthday?
>>
>>27794756
Have you got any copies of battletoads 3 available atm?
>>
>>27794778
i feel like they go to retail stores just to harass people as a fun time activity.
whenever a black person gives me attitude i'm just like "okay, you hate your life and want to die, i get it"
>>
>>27793996
>Be 24 working in shitty clothes shop
>Manager is a 20 year old Stacy (with a 3 year old son) who treats me like shit
>>
>>27794923
>Be me working at Macy's
>Black woman comes in and wants to buy some clothes
>The total is like 40 or some shit
>She says she only wants to pay 10 bucks
>She gets into an argument with the cashier say how they are racist and shit
>Manager comes over and tells the cashier to give her the clothes for 10.
>Black woman says she's gonna complain about the racist cashier and how she's gonna let them know how wonderful the manager is

I still can't believe it
>>
>>27795068
devoid of all sense, isn't it?
yup, this is how someone who hates themselves acts. they make up lies and believe their own lies.
>>
File: 1460077644281.jpg (633 KB, 980x735) Image search: [Google]
1460077644281.jpg
633 KB, 980x735
>tfw using self checkout
>mfw you are obsolete
>>
>>27795136
yeah I wish all stores would just get rid of human staff entirely, it would really help my social anxiety if I never had to interact with cashiers. I can't wait until the day all retail jobs are replaced with real life robots.
>>
i worked in a retail store before, manager was such a tool, would make be the security guard, stand at the door for 8 hours

>left when I got enough money to leave town
>>
>>27795276
>Go to store to buy groceries
>Big scary black man is standing by the exit
>I go get my groceries and pay at the self checkout
>I walk to the exit and make eye contact with the big scary black guy
>I stop in my tracks
>He approaches me and asks to see my receipt and what's in my bad
>I start crying and stutter a sorry
>I drop my bag and run out

I fucking hate people. Mind your own fucking business assholes, I wasn't stealing shit
>>
>>27794173
I'm a vendor for retail stores & I make $17.00 + mileage & get paid OT
>>
>>27794778

Black women are the worst, followed by Mexican s
>>
>can't tell if the girls at work are nice to me because they like me or because they're actually just nice
>>
>>27796022
Good for you but will you become a district manager?
>>
>>27796067
Indians are the absolute worst.
>store closes at 9 P.M.
>decide to come in at 8:55 P.M.
>tell them we are closing soon
"aboot aboot you're going to kick us out den?"
Indians are assholes.
Don't be a asshole
t.restaurant worker
>>
WHATS THE BEST JOB THAT REQUIRES NO DEGREE/EXPERIENCE FOR ROBOTS?
>>
>>27794886
He said Gamestop not a pawnshop.
>>
>>27796704
Gold and silver
>>
>>27796180
If she's just being nice, it's because she's nice.

If she always seems to be talking to you one on one about how much she likes your eyes, hair, etc then she likes you. The other things to pay attention to are if she talks to you about nice places to spend time in the city (dates she wants you to take her on), or if she complains about being alone. If she also says those things all the time to everyone else then disregard. If she touches you a lot then she probably likes you at least a little bit, but I shouldn't need to say that.
>>
>>27796687
Join the operator's union and do heavy equipment operator jobs. You get to sit in an air conditioned box and pull levers at your own pace, getting paid over $20 with benefits. A 3 month training course is probably all you need, and in some places you can get it paid for by the government or a company.
>>
airport senior maintenance and also I'm ARFF trained (aircraft rescue and firefighting) make 18 an hour.
>>
apply for a job on governmentjobs.com
guarantee you'll find a better job.
>>
>>27796962

Does it reflect poorly on my breadth of interests if literally none of these sound interesting to me?
>>
>finished uni a couple years ago now
>haven't had luck finding a job
>working as an illustrator and retail at the same time
>make decent money from drawings but feel fed up with working in a store
>all my friends are getting good jobs now
>meet up with friend for lunch yesterday
>he's telling me about this amazing new job he has had for less than a month
>travelling around the world already, flying business class
>all I do is draw pictures in the dark in my room and put up being treat like shit by old ladies in my dead end job
honestly considering killing myself. what should I do?
>>
>>27797055

Find job openings for what you went to school for and aggressively pursue the company? I don't know m8. I don't believe that you can't get yourself out of that situation, especially since you have a degree...
>>
>baker
>every other co-worker a native frm fucking Napal
>barely understand my instructions half the time
>they speak to only me in english but I can hear they all speak to each other in their own dialect
>starting to have a hispanic accent from contact.

money is nice at least.
>>
>>27793996
>falling for the retail/customer service meme
Your fuckin fault lmao
Working literally anywhere would be better than a shitty retail store
>>
>>27797086
I've been applying for jobs in my area for a few months now. Only had one job interview, lead nowhere. My degree was in illustration as it's the only thing I'm remotely decent at so I have no hope really.
>>
>>27797166

>in my area
There's part of the problem. You might have to move, friendo
>>
>>27797230
it's a long story but I can't move away from where I am now, not for the forseeable future
>>
>>27797267

Well shit. Sorry anon, I don't know. You might be stuck here in the interim, but eventually you'll find an out that doesn't involve offing yourself.
>>
>>27797464
hopefully. the same reason I can't move for a job is the same reason I refuse to kill myself so I suppose I don't have much of a choice
>>
>>27796228

Merchandiser>Sales rep>merch. Manager>Sales manager

Yeah?
>>
>work at an oil change place
>dont know shit about cars
>have to talk to people and upsell shit all day

I mean I can smoke whenever I want and it makes me feel manly when my hands are all dirty but fuck man
>>
seriously go to government jobs.com you will get a job I guarantee it you have to be totally incompetent not to get a job and government jobs are good
>>
>>27794342
Have worked in grocery/produce before, can confirm meat cutters are bro-tier and in it for the long haul.
>>
>>27797540
Go back to school and get a real degree instead of a fake art degree. Art degrees are scammier than a itt or Phoenix degree.
>>
>>27797578
yeah because getting myself further in debt at this point is gonna be a good decision
>>
>work at wal-mart
>sporting good's department
>sell guns, ammo, and hunting and fishing licenses
>get to bullshit with rednecks
>$10 an hour, 9 hours a day, paid breaks, an hour off the clock lunch
>feels kinda okay, man
>>
>>27797559

What if he's not black or Hispanic?
>>
>>27794342
Try and become a meat cutter and go through the apprenticeship program
>>
File: CujVI.jpg (52 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CujVI.jpg
52 KB, 600x400
>tfw work in a kitchen
>>
>>27797604
what are you talking about. the government job I got was an airport maintenance position and everyone's white here. What does skin color have to do with it? maybe if got like a seasonal government job you'd see more black and mexicans the but most government jobs are filled with white people.
>>
File: notorious kkk.png (208 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
notorious kkk.png
208 KB, 400x400
>tfw work in restaurant
>tfw munching on tendies and fries all day
>tfw taking home a free dinner every night
>>
>>27798757
>tfw you reek of the restaurant even after showering
>>
>>27798757
>>27797669

KP/Prep guy here. What do you guys do
>>
>>27798805
Cycle between deli/sandwiches, pizza making, and dishroom
>>27798777
This happened to me when I worked in a factory but not in the restaurant
>>
File: 1386634717592.jpg (36 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1386634717592.jpg
36 KB, 340x340
>work in tech support
>>
File: 5222440108490.jpg (23 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
5222440108490.jpg
23 KB, 500x327
>>27793996
>tfw work in retail by choice
wife makes enough that I'll never have to work again and yet here I am working a slave wage at a store a block away for no other reason other then to keep me rooted in sanity and to avoid that over indulging apathy one can get feeding their pleasure centers to much.
>>
>>27798757
This was the only positive thing about working at Applebee's. Was a line cook there for a year then quit because my manager refused to give me a raise after 6 months and my co workers were insufferable.
>tfw took home free tendies and shitty steaks every night
>tfw got to bang a black server there with big titties
>>
>>27793996
food/event industry if fucking horrid. i would gladly swap my man
>>
File: Man Made Of Pills.jpg (54 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
Man Made Of Pills.jpg
54 KB, 650x650
>tfw pharmacist
>tfw worst parts of retail with the worst parts of health care with a tinge of fast food feeling

I wish for death.
>>
>>27793996
>tfw work on the railways
>$26 an hour basic pay for track maintenance
I've done my time in shitty jobs though, so I feel for you, OP.
>>
>>27794103

WHAT IF THEY ARE DOING THIS TO ME REEEEEEEE FUCK YOU NOW I WILL BE ON EDGE AT WORK
>>
>>27794196

>mfw nobody gets promoted from inside the stores they just endlessly rotate management staff around
>>
>>27794274

This, holy fuck the line managers are like fucking slaves at my work they do minimum ten hour days and often stay back not getting paid to do bullshit
>>
>>27793996
>tfw you "work"

protip: I don't know the feeling
>>
>>27797559
All of those jobs require a driver's license, not all of us have one you fucking normie. Also I see a lot of them require a bachelor's degree.
>>
>>27800165
>tfw don't have a driver license
>am i a normie?

:(((
>>
>>27795390
It's their job. It's called Security. They literally stand there at the entrance Judy checking receipts. God I hate dealing with people like you not letting us just do our job. Just give us three to five seconds to make sure everything was paid for and get the fuck out of the store.
>>
>>27794471
>cumming on peoples food

Oh you
>>
>>27798757
I miss when I was able to get free food to take home
>>
I work in a steel mill. My job is essentially sitting in a shack with an air conditioner and a fridge, and when a steel coil comes by I step out and throw a band around it. It's very boring and repetitive, but I rigged up shelves and a jambox so I can play my psp comfortably.

I spend most of my time just playing games or fucking around on my phone for 20 to 30 an hour.
>>
>Tfw work in Sainsburys
>7.40 an hour
>20 hours a week
>"Sainsburys' work week begins sunday" so one week I have to work 4 days in a row plus college meaning every second week I don't get a day off at all
>Nobody seems to see a problem with this
I fucking hate being an adult. When I was 16 I put leaflets through people's doors for an acid head "carpet cleaner" for 4 quid an hour, and that was better than this shit. I'd be lucky if I had 60 quid at the end of the week but I could listen to music and I didn't have to put up with stupid faggots yelling at me because their preferred brand of cracker isn't available.
>>
>>27797557
Jiffy Lube?
>>
I just tried to ban myself. Test post.
>>
>>27802618

7.40 to work in sainsburys.

I work 9 to 5 IT and earn like 6.50 fucking kill me now. Seriously though, kill me please.
>>
>>27803263
8.50 an hour at Asda here
>>
>>27800165
dude if you can't schedule an appointment to get your driver's license you shouldn't even be trying to get a job
>>
What's the most robot friendly job, my dudes?
>>
>>27803571
Night shift anything where you don't interact with people much at all.
>>
>complain about the privilege of having a job.

>my chronic fatigue syndrome prevents me from the joys of having one
>get ZERO understanding while I have a serious illness that destroys my life
>>
File: Rc9hobB.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Rc9hobB.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>27793996
Whats wrong with working retail? I do it, not that bad.
>>
>Worked at Regal Cinemas the 6 months before I started grad school

Good god
>>
>>27793996
>tfw working in catering
>>
>>27803775
I worked at Regal for 2 years during HS/college, I enjoyed it.
>>
>>27794342
I work in the meat dept as the packaged meat stocker, can confirm the cutters are bro-tier.

>tfw could train to be a meat cutter but am too lazy to remember all the different cuts of meat and don't want to accidentally cut a finger off because I usually come to work high as fuck
>>
File: tsa.jpg (81 KB, 960x576) Image search: [Google]
tsa.jpg
81 KB, 960x576
not retail but I get to throw away chad and stacies oversized toiletries while making 40k a year
>>
>>27794060

I worked at a convenience store for 5 months before quitting because the "temporary" placement on night shift was clearly becoming permanent, then worked at a grocery store for 4 months. The difference in the atmosphere is huge. At a convenience store, customers will frequently pause to talk to you, be friendly with you, and in some cases even give you their number or invite you to hang out. Because people rarely go to convenience stores at their own leisure and don't typically have other shit to do. And there are often breaks where all you have to do is wipe some shelves down.

At a grocery store, you really are a wageslave. They're always deliberately understaffed to cut costs, customers range from being apathetic about you to outright hostile, your managers will ask you to work while sick, and the lines never end. It's miserable.
>>
File: jim.jpg (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
jim.jpg
5 KB, 224x225
>got a raise today
>$7.25 ---> $7.75
yay?
>>
>>27796659
Fuck Indians, they're the worst customers. They're think they're entitled to everything. Fuckin' poo-in-loos.
>>
>>27803934

*Because people usually go to convenience stores at their own leisure
>>
>>27803975
.they're not as bad as niggers
>>
>>27799327
>tfw you've been working at the same store for almost a decade and you've gone through so many managers you don't even bother to learn their names anymore

I hope they can feel the lack of respect radiating from me.
>>
>>27794609
m8 I was getting 890 pounds a month as part of a welfare work scheme ffs, what are you doing?

And it was tax free
>>
>>27794756
Why does every gamestop I've visited have these fucking bimbos that don't know shit about games other than "lol the new cowadoody has cool perks also consider the seasons pass lol".
>>
>>27796659
>>27803975

In my experience, they're rarely malicious, but they're infuriatingly oblivious to their surroundings and yes, entitled. They'll ask me to go out of my way and jump through as many hoops as possible to get whatever minor thing they want, even (in fact especially, it seems) when I'm very obviously overwhelmed by a huge line, or a huge amount of items to stock, or I'm still helping other people, etc. And they always have a totally blank, emotionless expression on their faces as they do it.
>>
should I get the Best Buy credit card?

No interest for a year and I'm eyeing a $5k tv
>>
The worst part about working retail are all these sad fucks who come into the store daily just to talk to the people working there. The ones who get no other contact with people because they're completely unbearable, so they just go somewhere where the person can't go away or be rude towards them. Jesus fucking christ, what makes these middle aged men and women think that someone that's 25 years younger than them can relate to anything they say?
The absolute worst ones we have though, will deliberately come into the store five minutes before closing time, just to be able to talk to a (female) cashier with no one else around. These fuckers will spend ten minutes meticulously putting every single item in their own little plastic bag just to stall for time, while the poor cashier is forced to endure the spergy attempts at conversation or flirting. Jesus fuck, go to a psychologist if you want to talk.
>>
>>27804103

Because managers know thirsty betas will see them and think maybe they have a shot with them, then visit the store more often.
>>
>>27804198
>thirsty betas will see them and think maybe they have a shot with them
I feel stupid now, this makes perfect sense. I bet these "gamurr gurlls xD" give these betas their gamertag/steam ID and entice them to buy more games or some shit as well.
>>
>>27804168
Yeah I get those people all the time. I don't desire any sort of friendly relationship with customers, I just want them to get the fuck out of my way so I can put the damn shit on the damn shelf and get the fuck out on time.
I don't care about you, you're just in the way and wasting my time.
I'm obligated to humor them though unfortunately.
>>
File: 1457818887214.jpg (57 KB, 508x760) Image search: [Google]
1457818887214.jpg
57 KB, 508x760
Work in a factory making 12 bucks an hour. My boss fucking hates me because I fucked up so much in my first couple of weeks. If I quit I'll be bankrupt within a month because rent + car payments. I've honestly put so much thought into just killing myself because I can't fucking stand the idea of working like this for the rest of my life, but going into debt for 30 grand to go back to school is also just pure misery. I've broken down crying at home 3 times in the last week. I honestly don't know how much longer I can do this shit for.
>>
>earn $30 an hour stocking shelves
>too good to walk away from, too little to base your future around

fuck
>>
>>27804577
I highly doubt any company pays anyone $30/hr just to stock shelves.
Nice bait.
>>
File: 1416017551197.jpg (60 KB, 720x710) Image search: [Google]
1416017551197.jpg
60 KB, 720x710
>make $13/hr working from home for 7 hours a day
>been doing same job for over a year now
>have a feeling like my employer wants to fire me
>feel like I would off myself if they did because I'd have no income and I have no future career plan
>or any general plans for the future for that matter
At least it's not retail, right?
>>
>>27804126
Pay it all off in 12 months or get slapped with the years interest
>>
>>27803713
It makes me wanna kill myself. I'm not even full time. It's just so god damn boring and eats up my fucking days and I somehow only have $50 in my account by the end of the month.
>>
i was there
>worked at a grocery store
>bagged some people['s crap
>they moved me to cart pusher
>better no body bothering me
>stacey all over the place
>they found me creepy

hi paul...
>paul is pretty much a robot lived with his parents
>i guess he was a fireman volunteer
>>
$32 Roofing, hot and dirty,work with fucking niggers and retards. Company vehicle 3 weeks a year paid vacation. Fucking shoot me now been doing this shit for ten years
>>
>>27804726
it was great when i told them i was quitting, they didn['[t believe me when i told them i was quitting. i went there not to long ago there were still some people there.
>>
>>27804577

Yeah no, I'm a vendor & tops is like $20 for the best paying company, & night guys make ,$15 , tops

Unless you count the mileage which still below $30
>>
>>27804586
I have various responsibilities as well, but I'm not even an assistant manager.
And yes, I make around $30 an hour. This month it's closer to $35, with the double pay during easter.
>>
>>27804837
where the fuck pays 30 dollars an hour to stock shelves? Princes r Us in the UAE?
>>
File: 1396493869133.jpg (448 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1396493869133.jpg
448 KB, 3840x2160
>>27794173
HAHAHAHAUAHAEUAHSEUIASEHJUASEHUASEHEAUSEHASUEHU
>>
>>27804789
I'm not american though. And I don't actually earn that amount per hour, It's closer to $23 but we have very generous weekend and evening pay on top of the regular wage. And I also get a flat sum extra every month, due to an old agreement. Which is why it's so hard to leave this job, I will NEVER get this good of a deal doing this job again.
>>
>>27804965
It's not just stocking shelves, it's answering inane questions from customers and helping the cashiers solve babby tier problems as well. It's hard work, being a wagecuck.
>>
>tfw work in IT
>>
>>27804986

So what's your title then? Sounds like a merchandiser
>>
>>27805014
I've never met any employee of any large chain that worked on an hourly wage while making that much. salaried store managers I know of would struggle to make that much

seriously though, what store? what country? what is your actual job title?
>>
>>27805036

Pajeet plz go
>>
>>27805059
Title? Store employee, I guess. It's me and another guy running the dry goods section of the store. I guess I boss him around but that's only because he's only been with us a year.

>>27805081
The largest stores I know of in our chain have people who get like a flat $2000 per month on top of their regular salary just because they're the ones running the dairy section or any other high volume part. They can have like 15 people under them, it's crazy.

I'd rather not share what chain I work at, because I have a deal that might get taken away if the union hears about it Fuck those guys. I work in sweden though.
>>
>>27805177
>$2000 per month
thats not a lot. thats not even close to 30 an hour. at that rate with the average hours someone important enough to be pulling that rate would be working (lets say 50 hours, just a little above full time here), thats like 6000 a month
>>
File: 1440605685355.jpg (47 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1440605685355.jpg
47 KB, 409x409
What's wrong wagies? I thought you all made 130k a year and drive around in a lambo on work vacation fucking filipino boys? What's all this talk about 8 bucks an hour enduring unending suffering?

Tsk, tsk.
>>
I work in a prison now but I remember working retail. God that would suck to go back to working retail jobs. I would rather deal with inmates.
>>
>>27805281
at least inmates know there are repercussions for their actions. dirty, disgusting customers who are dirt poor think life revolves around them
>>
>>27805205
A flat $2000 on top of their hourly wage, that is.
We're talking retail here. Wages aren't very high. They'd get around $6800 a month, working 38.15 hours a week (union standard). I never said it was some kind of dream job though. I said I'm paid good for a lowskilled job.
>>
>>27805305
>A flat $2000 on top of their hourly wage, that is.
Im having a very hard time believing anything you're telling me. Unless you get taxed 60% on top of everything
>>
>>27805036
I work in STEM and the field is infested with these poo in loos. They handle all our workstation IT remotely from India too. It's shit.
>>
>>27805177
>>27805305
Jesus dude, fuck sweden. Here in burgerville my boss, the manager of the meat department, only makes like 60-70k a year. As a wagecuck I make like 20k a year...
>>
>>27805320

He said he's union so it might be true but I do the same job as a merchandiser , also unionized, but our s tops out at like 22/hr+ mileage+ OT
>>
>>27805373
>union
Yeah, I guess. Its hard to find anything here unionized that isn't construction though. The best you can do as an unskilled wagie is a fast food place inside a hospital
>>
>>27805356
>Here in burgerville my boss, the manager of the meat department, only makes like 60-70k a year

What store is this?
>>
>>27805395
literally any store in burgerland, I imagine. I dont know how it is in EU, but regular non-walmart stores struggle to make a profit with escalating food prices. Thats reflected in how shit they pay their employees.
>supposed to get an xmas bonus
>turns out all damages were taking out of it
>these were damages occured in transit or at the warehouse and had nothing to do with us mind you
>>
>>27805320
Oh don't worry, the good times will never last, the muslims will see to that.
>>27805356
to be fair we get taxed pretty good and our freedoms fucking suck, do you know you need a fucking gun locker just to own a rifle? Shit's retarded.
>>27805373
>+ mileage+ OT
don't come here and pretend you don't make mad dosh on that though. When our cold technicians have to come here and fix something they get like $500 just for showing up plus obscene hourly cost+mileage
>>27805393
Unions used to be good, they managed to give almost any job a decent wage and benefits, but nowadays it's a nightmare, it's impossible to get rid of incompetent personnel, as long as they've been hired long enough. It sucks because everyone else has to pick up the slack
>>27805395
Isn't that pretty good money for that though?
>>
>>27805463
>literally any store in burgerland, I imagine.

No, I'm a vendor at these stores & most managers make 50-60k, except Walmart, they make close to six figures working 80 hrs a week
>>
>>27805608
>working 80 hours a week

why would you do this to yourself? The money earned will never be worth it, unless you truly like working.
>>
Currently make 9.25 at Target after working there for a few years, it's shit pay but easy work I guess, and the girls there are hot

Only work like 15hr a week tho
>>
>>27805657

Cause they make six figures......

>>27805685
I love servicing TArget stores, nice employees, hot jailbaits
>>
>>27805395
>What store is this?
A major midwest chain. Managers here make 50-60k, major department managers 60-70k, there's a couple assistant store managers that make around 70k, and then the store manager that makes 300k... Meanwhile most of the real labor is done by wagecucks making close to nothing, and only given 28 hours a week max because anything higher than that requires them to offer you full time and healthcare (thanks obongo).

What's an acceptable yearly raise rate? I've gained 50 cents a year and am fairly mad, considering I'm easily the best part time employee they have and don't get any reward for it.
>>
>>27805735
>be billionaire
>every waking hour is spent at work
literally what is the point to having money at all when you never EVER have time to spend it?
>>
File: pepe-1.jpg (56 KB, 593x762) Image search: [Google]
pepe-1.jpg
56 KB, 593x762
Starting pay of $10 an hour at a grocery store kitchen in a dirt cheap state when it comes to living costs here. I don't even give a fuck about my job. Just working through college. How you retards can settle for such low pay is beyond me.
Oh and my job is easy as all fuck and I get free food whenever I want. I also fuck around on my phone whenever I feel like. Suck it retail cucks.
>>
File: 1440898779059.jpg (16 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1440898779059.jpg
16 KB, 200x189
Who works in an office doing basic office things?

What is it like?
>>
I work at fucking Cracker Barrel.
12 hours a week. I want t odie.
>>
>>27805987
Pretty awesome. Easy and laid back as fuck, nobody rushing me like they would in retail. Very lax environment.

The only problem is the shit commute I have to put up with dealing with rush hour traffic in the morning and afternoon.
>>
>>27805987
>writing up research material to present to vendors
>expected to be friendly and outgoing despite my only purpose really being to open up powerpoint
>"You're just not a good fit here"
>they still use all of my work for their material anyways
>>
>>27804103
holy fuck, I've only been to a gamestop twice in the last five years but both times it was fat bitches talking about WoW and cawadooty
>>
>>27806062
>You're just not a good fit here"
I've always thought it was incredible that there aren't more workplace shootings. I'd much rather still be in school than in real world hell.
>>
>be in porn
>do nothing but vegetate and watch the money roll in
>I literally make money off guys jerking themselves
>too much time to contemplate my meaningless existence
>retail therapy doesn't work anymore

w-what is the point of this
>>
>>27806158
How does a guy break into that business?
>>
I want a job where I can drive long desolate roads after midnight and stay in out of the way motels.
>>
>>27794342
>descended from a long line of butchers, extending from as far as our family records go all the way to my grandfather
>my father had to be a cunt and break the chain, becoming a shitty mechanic instead
>tfw if my father hadn't been a dick I could have learned the comfy trade of my ancestors
>>
Any other robots worked at Nordstrom or other commission based income jobs? That shit was hell.
>>
>>27806158
Plz share. More views will make you make more money.
>>
>>27806592
>Live in Chicago
>can't find an apartment for $600 that isn't absolutely poverty stricken, gang infested, pest infiltrated shithole
>almost impossible to find a job that pays $12.00 and up without a college degree

6 months later

>move to a small town in rural Iowa of 20,000
>factory to make coffee machines
>work there with no credentials necessary
>$14.00/hr
>able to afford a decent apartment with 99% white population
>standard of living is cheap as fuck
>gas is cheap

Why are the big cities so fucking cucked?
>>
We talk about customer complaints all the time. What about employee complaints?

>I don't get enough hours! It's unfair!
She says, despite stating that she can't work mornings, fridays, tuesdays, and the days she does work, she usually calls in sick.
>I don't make enough money! I want $10 an hour!
He says, while all the shelves are in disarray, overstock needs restocked, the floors need cleaned, and he's playing on his cell phone.
>Another customer complained that she didn't get the right price on the Dr Pepper.
He says, without going over there and taking down the expired ad.
>I can't work tonight, it's raining and I don't have a ride.
She says, even though in the interview she claimed to have reliable transportation.
>>
>>27806739
sry didn't mean to quote you >>27806592
, that's just my lazy way of bringing up the reply window at the bottom of the page
>>
>>27806739
Where in Iowa? I'll be there working an internship this summer in Menlo. How is the state?
>>
>>27793996
how to get job?

i don't have anything important to put on my resume, i just want a nice comfy retail job
>>
>>27806768
Creston is the town

I've only been here a few months but it's a very nice change vs Chimpcago. But a lot of the locals are white trash hicks. Wal-Mart is the go-to for everything in town shopping wise. You can't help but feel people around here are generally dumber than even Chicago. Chicago people aren't bad, cept the coons.

So far I like it, but I may get homesick. There isn't a whole lot to do out here other than drinking, fapping and playing vidya.
>>
File: what-18.png (239 KB, 600x506) Image search: [Google]
what-18.png
239 KB, 600x506
What is worse, retail or fast food?
>>
>>27806858
How is that even a question?

Fast food is literally bottom of the barrel. I'd rather clean up toilets.
>>
>>27806880
But I get free food.
>>
>>27806832
Define "don't have anything." As in no prior work experience at all and you're just starting out?

In thats case a supermarket is probably the best place to start. Maybe a stock boy in Kohl's or something. And just apply online, even if you go into these places they'll just tell you to do that anyway, unless you specifically see some applications or now hiring signs in-store.
>>
>>27806880
You would rather clean up toilets? I find that hard to believe when shitheads can just throw gum into urinals causing a massive mess.
>>
Be glad you don't work retail in adult toy store. The pay is good because no one else wants to work there, but the customers are terrible
>>
>>27794779
bitch why would i wanna be a district cuckager? im college and finishing up my degree. soon ill get a salaried job of arpund 75k and within a year ill be near three figures.

eat it you fucking pleb of plebs.
>>
>>27803593
this holy shit.

land a overnight shift for a grocery store ? easy day. get to look forward to the rest of the day off. best thing of all?

not dealing with customers!!!!!
>>
>>27794591
Anon, the anons you responded to hates his job. If by chance he were to make more money, what would that accomplish? He would make more money to continue living to continue doing the things he doesn't like. Does sound like something worthwhile to you?
>>
>>27806942
Oh do tell. I want to hear this. How many shameless people do you usually get?
>>
File: 1453167597661.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1453167597661.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>>27806945
>salaried job of arpund 75k

i remember when i was a deluded collegecuck
>>
>>27807054
So many shameless people. People who call in while fapping, people with more grease on them than a fast food kitchen, you name it. I could green text some of my stories if you want
>>
>>27807059
bitch its called nepotism.

i know poeple in the company and they know me and my work ethics. hell obe of em is a professor of mine. once thus semester ends bam i get an internship. bam i get a job bam and ill be getting my monies.

your problem mr autismo fagorino is that you dont know how to network.

i did and before you know it i had a network with several reps at different engineering firms. all wanting me to work for them.
>>
File: 1395132561133.png (104 KB, 620x636) Image search: [Google]
1395132561133.png
104 KB, 620x636
>>27807164
>relies on corruption to get a higher position
>calling others plebs
>>
>>27794060
I've been working at a supermarket for 6 months, it doesn't get better.
>boss comes up to me and tells me I have one of the highest voids in the store
>voids are when the customer decides they don't want something you scanned so you remove/void it
>ok.jpg
>don't want to get pulled aside for this shit so now I have to tell customers the prices for their items before i scan it
>two days later I'm doing good
>all of a sudden a nigger comes to my register
>she buys almost 100 dollars worth of items
>she forces me to remove 5 or 6 items because "that's too expensive"
>she stares at the monitor and says "this can't be right"
>meanwhile the line only gets longer, with customers waiting
>this stupid bitch tells me to rescan EVERYTHING because I MUST HAVE scanned something twice
>I know i fucking didn't
>but you know what i don't give a fuck, this just means i waste more time, fuck you
>literally enraged because i went from doing good to voiding off nearly 100 dollars
>i'm ffucking cursed
>rescanned the order and IT WAS THE SAME PRICE
And then
>next customer
>brings up this fancy large Bounty paper towel pack
>I scan it knowing it's not on sale, it would NEVER be on sale
>it's 17 dollars
>I already know what's coming
>"um excuse me that can't be right it said it was 7.99 on the price tag"
>no it isn't
>"well it said it over there that it was 7.99 the price says it over there if you go check ove-"
>i'll call somebody over
>front runner goes to check the price
>meanwhile this white BITCH has the nerve to say "they should just give it to me for that price, it's their fault it's marked wrong"
>front runner comes back and has to explain to her that the prices are labeled right underneath the merchandise, not above it
>WHAT IT'S NOT MY FAULT HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO KNOW THAT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW TO READ THE SIGNS
>100% rage intensifies
>finish her order and curse her of 1000 suns

Honestly, honest to fucking god, what the fuck is wrong with people?
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 240x240
>first job Safeway courtesy clerk
>move up to checker
>move to Starbucks kiosk
>get stress out and walk out of job
>get warehouse job
>miserable but stick it out
>get job at a terminal handing radios out to longshoreman
>get promoted to management and make a living wage
Had my fair share of shit jobs. But retail was definetly a low point of my life.
>>
>>27807389
>dumb people are illiterate
Not surprising. My condolences.
>>
>>27806858
Fast food in a retail establishment

>needed a job after landscaping gig ended
>worked in a "quick service" cafe in a grocery store
>served old people and families a cheap greasy breakfast, burgers, and a daily special
>gave a shit about the job enough that a 5 man department became 4 man department
>hit top rate in 3 months and got health insurance
>always got stopped by old people when I was pulling stock from the shelves
>manager was an ex-felon who was a beast on the grill and also did programming on the side
>ex-felon meant attitude problem
>threatened to cut me to min wage one day before I went on break
>texted landscaping boss on break, had old job back in 10 minutes
>tried to bang a girl in the deli. She wanted a source of booze and shoulder to dry on
>>
>>27796962
You have to be either a veteran, a woman or a minority to get a government job.
>>
>>27807459
I never in my life have given people in supermarkets and stores hard times. It is a foreign concept to me. Maybe it's because I don't belong to doodoo tribes or cumskins. It's like tumblr meets retail. People act like complete fucking children and act like they're the ones paying us.

It's funny how they want to act all nice afterwards, I wouldn't even talk to these shitters if I saw them outside, i'd fucking laugh.
>>
>>27794756
Do you ever have to deal with moms who come in all angry and shit because they didn't bother to check what age rating the game was on the fucking case of the game
>>
>>27804198
I literally do not buy anything a a gamestop unless the employees look like bigger losers than me

It makes it difficult sometimes but there are about 5 gamestops not too far apart where I live
>>
>>27807389
>>27807586
You just triggered some serious PTSD here, man.

I currently work in computer repairs (learn as much as you can about computers BUT STAY WAY FROM EVER GOING INTO A JOB RELATED TO THEM).

It is absolutely amazing how many calls I've gotten asking if Cortana is a virus or if a person should download Java. It's more or less like retail but you can be guaranteed to have customers that know absolute dick about what they're talking about. Especially old fucks. Holy shit. If you are 60+ and you don't know basic computer stuff 101, you should not be allowed to own a computer.
>>
About to work in a well known American clothing store in my local mall, any advice from people who've worked in an Abercrombie/am eagle type place?
>>
>>27807785
Expect yuppies out the ass
>>
>>27796659
FUCKING THIS
I worked at this shitty ass Taco Bell that happened to be surrounded by hundreds of multigenerational Indian families.

Don't get me started on the ones who didn't eat meat (and never fucking disclose this fact ever) and would want us to slather dry and crusty beans inside a tiny ass taco shell
>>
>>27807785
Why? You'd be surrounded by Chads all day
>>
File: pepe smil smug.jpg (42 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe smil smug.jpg
42 KB, 600x500
>was a NEET
>went to a good college, degree in econ
>now get paid $40 an hour to figure out what other wagecucks should get paid
>feels good
>>
>>27807280
Not that anon, but you call corruption what smart rich people always do. Nepotism only sucks when you're outside of the loop.
My current job is one I nabbed based on my own skill but I'm not going to lie and say my connections didn't help.
>>
>>27794756
I kind of wanna quit my production line job for GameStop. Is it worth it?
>>
File: 1458766854215.png (550 KB, 350x400) Image search: [Google]
1458766854215.png
550 KB, 350x400
>>27806858
Fast food is everything bad about working with food and literally none of the few benefits or money you can get at any other restaurant and it has the whole corporate environment vibe to it which is awful.

You also get all kinds of weirdos, drug addicts, and criminals because they'll hire literally anyone willing to put up with their shit.
>>
>>27794173
I manage a game store and I make $17/h. Wtf kind of store do you work at...
>>
>>27794274
I'm kind of in the same situation. Use your nest egg to go to a trade school, you're already ahead of the game in that you know how the real world works and you won't be in as much debt as them since you worked first.
>>
>>27794756
I run one. It fucking sucks. You have no idea how shitty it is to be the manager who has to talk to the bitch who says "let me speak to your manager." I just want to knock her teeth out, and one day I might just do it. Swear to glob. Corporate doesn't give a shit about you or me, they just want us to take it up the ass and like it. FUCK retail management, I'm out in 4 months, going to real university this time (no more art school for me, mommy).
>>
>>27794886
Gamestop manager here. Battletoads is on Rare Replay for Xbone, so yeah, we have it. I get about 10 prank calls per month, I kind of like them desu.
>>
>>27796659
Indians and Hajis are the scum of the earth. I really, really do hate them after working in retail.
>>
who /working for 300$ monthly easternyuro/ here ?

>mfw I read ameribelly posts where they complain about making >1000$ monthly
>>
File: 1435503417082.jpg (28 KB, 271x327) Image search: [Google]
1435503417082.jpg
28 KB, 271x327
>2016
>job listing asks you to FAX your resume to them
>>
File: mustard tiger.jpg (13 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
mustard tiger.jpg
13 KB, 342x342
>>27807164
shut the fuck up Phil
>>
>>27810971
you pay for rent with part of your potato harvest. americans have no such luxury
>>
>>27811118
WHAT ER YA STERRIN AT ME GUT FER?

i just fuckin with ya
>>
>>27793996
who /officejob/ here
>>
File: 1449883650740.jpg (623 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1449883650740.jpg
623 KB, 2048x1536
>>27811432
>tfw six years of office job starting in high school, quit, and now looking for office job again
>>
File: 1291029735429.png (557 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1291029735429.png
557 KB, 768x576
Who HR/admin here?
>>
>>27811096
>implying you cant email to fax numbers with any decent email service
>>
>>27811432
I'm admin in a hospital & I've got my own office.
>All those amazing looking female doctors & super chads
>Half the patients look like shit
Eugenics really should be looked into.
>>
>>27811505
>worked an office job at a law firm in HS
>working a manual labor job at a grocery store in college

I think I'm going backwards
>>
>>27811511
Got moved from admin to HR just last week.
Its pretty fun.
>>
>>27803951
>get raise
>dollar a yr

it's okay
>>
>>27803951
>$10.50--->$11.50
>hours cut by 20%, so I'm actually making less than I was before

Thanks a lot, Democrats
>>
>>27794702
>18 an hour
I get that as a first year apprentice.
Get good you tosser.
>>
>>27811505
i know that feel. 4 years at an office job straight out of high school then i left. Got an even worse office job then i quit that. Yesterday i started at a pretty cool office job. Just as I'm enrolling in uni for the fall.
oh well lol
>>
>>27811432
Here lad. I'm the only person in this office so I spend most of my time wanking, playing 3ds and browsing /r9k/.
>>
>>27811939
>tfw your office bans (and monitors) internet usage
>>
>>27811919
What was your good office job like and what's your bad one like?
>>
File: 235.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
235.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>27793996
Work in a grocery store, sweet as fuck, get double paid on sundays and only works 3 days a week, rent is only 200$, can do my work in my sleep.

>mfw when everyone here complaining
>>
>>27812217
>rent is only 200$,

Do you live in a cardboard box in the middle of Montana?
>>
>>27794471
This

I am a pizza boy and it's literally the most comfy job ever

Chilling in my car getting paid to listen to music and smoke is great
>>
File: 1384483937384.jpg (74 KB, 321x349) Image search: [Google]
1384483937384.jpg
74 KB, 321x349
i bet you all have a car to use to get to work

i wish i had a car ;__;

>tfw have to ride a shit bike in a thunderstorm to get to my shit minimum wage part time job
>tfw shit tier little city with a seriously useless bus system and not many jobs
>>
>>27794173
I make 14.5 at my job and I've been there for 6 months. Quitting at the end of the year for a job that pays 20 starting (thanks unions)
>>
>>27812217
>rent is only $200

Where do you live? A fucking trash can?

Rent for a 1 bedroom in my STATE never costs less than $400 a month. Even in shittyareas.
>>
File: 1421451137678.jpg (73 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1421451137678.jpg
73 KB, 256x256
>>27803374
>tfw worked jobs for 4 years without a license
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>27796659
feather or dot indians?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.