[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
~~~~Sex advice from robots~~~~ Should I wear a condom the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5
File: 1460350665598.jpg (224 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1460350665598.jpg
224 KB, 1200x900
~~~~Sex advice from robots~~~~

Should I wear a condom the first time I have sex with my girlfriend? We've been in a long distance relationship for a year now and she's coming to visit cause there's a convention here soon. Bot her and just know we'll fuck. But I'm wondering if I should wear a condom. We both never had sex before so STD's aren't a problem. So my question is, do you robots think I should wear a condom or pullout?
Ps we've seen each other irl before, but this is gonna be our first time fucking.
>>
Use a condom. Pullout is not an effective birth control.
>>
>>27787554
Alright, but if I do use it ill have to take it off before I cum on her face or something like that. Which is quite inconvenient. But if you say I need to wear one I will. Thanks.
>>
>>27787511
pullout bruh condoms feel terrible. plus its your first time, just do it. you will be in pure ectasy , doing it raw is amazing
>>
>>27787620
Haha which one do I listen to?
>>
Although >>27787620 does sound like a Chad for using "bruh".
>>
I'm in the same position (well, not sure if we're going to meet yet).
Both of us have a creampie fetish so...
>>27787639
just get some spermicide. condoms are for normies, not people like us who barely get sex and have to treasure it.
>>
>>27787619
>thinking your first time will be just like all those webm's you have saved up
you're going to cum straight into the condom within 15 seconds
>>
>>27787670
I couldnt even cum using a condom for 1 year of my relationship. I could go up to 45 minutes before deciding to just let her blow me instead

but its partly because i wank alot anyway so
>>
Use a condom you fucking idiot.

Or don't, and then in 9 months you'll come crying to this board about how some roastie slut trapped you by having a baby and now you have to pay child support.
>>
>>27787670
I actually have a problem with cuming, fapping is a chore. It takes me 10 to 30 minutes. So cuming withing 15 seconds isn't a concern.
>>
>>27787511
so how did you meet her?
>>
>>27787706
You have a point with that. But I think spermisidal lube is a better option for comfort.
>>
>>27787706
He'll get there eventually, anyway.
>all my male friends with longterm GFs "accidentally" have a kid
Roasties want to breed.
>>
File: hankshot.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
hankshot.gif
2 MB, 256x192
I'd say yes, but I did the same thing that you did. Girl I met was a fat NEET who lived about 3 hours away. We spent the day/night together and went to a motel. I kind of chickend out and didn't feel like getting the condoms in my car so she hopped on instead and said "If you cum in me I'll freaking kill you" and thats when I first had sex.

Loved it. I don't know if I would have traded it for ANYTHING. That fucking warmth and amazing feeling of losing virginities with each other.

Couldn't cum anyway in the end, too nervous about cumming inside and had too much bourbon I think. Either way...great experience. If you trust she really has no STD's and she trusts you---fuck it man go for it.

>tfw if I had got this girl pregnant
>she killed herself about a year later
>tfw if I gave her a baby she might have lived
>my semen might have saved her life but couldn't cum

;_; RIP danielle
>>
>>27787722
Met her at the convention were going to this year. We played rainbow 6 seige, one thing led to another, she ended up giving me her Skype.
>>
>>27787731
Is 10-30 minutes of better sex really worth 18 years old child support payments? Think with your pea-sized brain, not your dick.
>>27787736
Seeing as how he thinks comfort > safety, yeah, he's fucked.
>>
>>27787747
Alright, fuck it. Why not? I'll get spermisidal lube just incase my precum has little but of sperm in it.
>>
>>27787785
piss off you fucking chad normie faggot, your norman logic doesn't apply to us

OP this is a true robot speaking: every normie has gone raw when they lost their virginity. using condoms is for when you've just met some slag at the club and you don't want to catch syphilis. if you're both clean, virgin, and you bring spermicide and properly apply it, you will have a great time.
condoms are SHIT, absolutely shit, and using one your first time is like choosing to be circumcised
>>
>>27787772
must be great to have charisma
>>
>>27787850
woah lube?

bro she's gonna be wet. that's the best part about it. natural lubricant.
>>
>>27787852
Seems legit, thanks for the advice.
>>
>>27787885
Yeah but the natural lubrificant doesn't kill the sperm in my precum.
>>
>not being infertile
>>
>>27787852
dont listen to this guy

dont take the risk
>>
File: 1460257535062.gif (2 MB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
1460257535062.gif
2 MB, 288x216
Save your first unprotected sex for your wife when you both want pregnancy.
>>
>>27787865
Meh, if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have talked to her. She's the one who really kept the conversation going. I'm not a good conversationalist.
>>
File: 1443145549200.jpg (42 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1443145549200.jpg
42 KB, 550x535
>>27787956
oh well then you must be pretty decent looking.
>>
>>27787852
even the spermicide is unnecessary, desu
just ruins the feel and the natural lubrication is better
just fuck her hard and make sure you don't cum more than one spurt inside
you need at least two spurts for the pregnancy to "take"

good luck op & god bless we're all rootin for ya here
>>
>>27787852
Are you fucking kidding me? Your idiotic advice is going to land this robot into a living hell for the next 18 years + 9 months.
Get the fuck out you fucking roastie slut trying to trap another man for his money.
>>
>>27787852
THIS.

Op, fucking do it raw, its something special, just make sure you dont wank the day before to make sure your precum has no sperm, and pee alot to flush it out
>>
>>27787900
>Seems legit, thanks for the advice.
you're a faggot, i piss on your advice
>>
>>27787932
For now I'm actually not gonna take any sides. I'll take into consideration all of your arguments and make the decision I find appropriate.
>>
It's very easy to figure out cunt. If she is on bc then go raw if she is not use a condom. it's just sex so be responsible.
>>
>>27788010
Professional sex worker here.
>>27787984 is on the money.

I raw with all my clean clients and haven't gotten pregnant once, despite the media propaganda.

Just make it special for her and show her some real affection, okay?
>>
>>27787772
wanna add me on siege? where are you from? in case we live too far apart to have good latency
>>
>>27788036
But do you take birthday control pills? Cause if you don't I'm calling bullshit.
>>
File: 1460178399766.jpg (1 MB, 1358x1890) Image search: [Google]
1460178399766.jpg
1 MB, 1358x1890
raw is the only option
>>
he's a robot but he's able to maintain a relationship with a woman

he must be socialy akward in the workplace. maybe has a habitol of dropping coins at the cashier.
>>
>>27788040
I've never heard of "siege"
>>
>>27787511
Get out of here you fucking normie faggot. We aren't here to give you advice on how to fuck your slut stacy gf. Literally fuck off.
>>
Here's some real advice: start jerking off with a loose hand. Virgins tend to beat it with too much of a strong grip which ruins the fun when actual sex happens. It doesn't matter if she's a tiny Asian virgin, no pussy is as tight as your hand

Condition yourself to a looser passage and you might actually have fun

Also: don't believe the "cum in two second" meme, you'll be lucky if you cum at all your first time
>>
>>27788077
I was fucked up on meds when I went to that convention, so maybe that's why I was able to talk to her.
>>
>>27788060
No pills, completely raw, completely natural. It's all just scare tactics, honey.

Now go make love to your special girl, and remember: just ONE spurt. Your risk of pregnancy with one spurt is something like 5% I think if I remember that statistic right.

Anyway, never happened to me or any of my girlfriends in the industry I knew. I think birth control is just a "meme", I think you guys call it.
>>
I lost my virginity to my also virgin ex-girlfriend about 4 years ago.

You shouldn't need a condom unless you're a complete retard and can't pull out in time.

I always pulled out in time and just managed to jack off onto her butt or face when I was about to cum.

Condoms are reserved for sluts and/or random hookups, if you trust your girlfriend and she's really a virgin you should be fine.
>>
>>27788143
According to >>27788134 you can even cum inside a little bit
>>
Just buy a Plan B the next day if she's cool with it.

Expensive but worth the peace of mind.
>>
>>27788134
Hard to believe a sex worker chills on /r9k/ but meh I'll go with it. But I doubt the one squirt thing is true, your first "shot" has the most supermarket in it.
>>
>>27788189
What's the point of sex if you don't cum inside?
>>
>>27788163
>>27788134
>being this obvious
Chad here doesn't want you to feel the full pleasure of sex as he once did. Are you going to tell him to fuck off?
>>
>>27788168
She actually allergic to the pill. She had to take it one time cause she had an ovarian sist or something like that so yeah if that wasn't the case I wouldn't have made this thread.
>>
>>27788216
Sooo do you disagree with her orr ...?
>>
>>27788163
Never happened to me, I remember hearing pre-cum could get girls pregnant but doctors debunked that and said that is only true if you ejaculated recently before having sex without flushing your penis(pissing).
>>
If any of you listen to the "advice" in this thread, I dunno, you kind of deserve what's coming to you lol
>>
>>27788270
I heard that too. So I'll definitely piss before I fuck.
>>
>>27787707
I can fap for hours and I came after two strokes the first time I had sex irl. Now I can last for hours because the virgin stigma is gone. It's all in your head.
>>
>virgins giving sex advice to virgins

I have no idea anymore who is trolling and who is autist.
>>
>>27787511
Cum inside her, get her pregnant, make her yours forever.
>>
>>27788328
We're all autists here. You are too. If you even visit r9k you instantly become an autist. Even if you're a Chad, you just become an autistic Chad.
>>
>>27788219
Look OP, I'm a robot. I'm a virgin, just like you. And what I'm saying is, that if I were in your position after this long NEVER getting to experience what literally everyone else has, I'd want to take that once in a lifetime opportunity. Even if I never had sex again, I'd at least have that special memory. Know what I would not do? Wrap my dick up in numbing latex and stick it into a wet hole for 30 minutes until I maybe get to cum. No one is going to tell you here, because they're conspiring normie faggots who hate seeing robots get any pleasure, but condoms fucking suck. They only exist for the woman to get pleasure, and even then it's still not as good as the real thing.
Look, just get enjoy yourself, do it naturally for your first time. You'll probably cum right away and then you can continue for like 4 times in a row. Afterwards, have her squirt some chemicals up in there, and you're golden.
Everyone in here who is going
>HURRRRRR CHILD SUPPORT
>DUUURRRRR CONDOMS ARE LITERALLY THE ONLY FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL
are either permavirgin retards or normies who don't want you to have the same kind of pleasure that everyone else has. You know who gets girls pregnant? Retarded white trash hicks and niggers who don't know any better. If I'm going to have sex, it's going to be the best possible sex, and you know what? I'll still never get them pregnant.
That's my two cents, take it or leave it. Chads and normies, get the fuck out for the last goddamn time.
>>
>>27788351
Not sure I can afford a baby right now.
>>
Tips from a recent non-virgin.

-Don't overdo it on the kissing.

-Watch helpful videos about fingering/pussy eating.

http://www.xvideos.com/video10568610/how_to_eat_pussy

-Bathe(No girl wants your sweaty B/O body on top of her)

-Pace yourself when fucking, don't go full hammermode and tire yourself out

I barely exercise and I'm a chubby asshole and I was sweating like 10 mins in.

- Change positions often (Nothings more boring than 30 mins of missionary style)

- Spank her, pull her hair, dirty talk if you know she's into that.

etc etc

Godspeed
>>
>>27788374
Yeah I agree with you. I'm leaning on not wearing one but I'll run it threw with her and if she's down I'm golden.
>>
>>27788409
I know all those tricks cause I'm friends with a Chad and he told me all he knows. And I know her fetishes so it it won't be hard to keep it interesting.
>>
>>27788409
Oh! I've seen that video before too. Wow!
>>
>>27788384
If you're American, everyone can afford a baby. Look at welfare queens.
>>
I have been a sperglord virgin, and now have fucked over 50 girls. I could give some actual advice since I know where OP is coming from and what difficulties he will face. But anything I write will just be drowned out by trolls and virgins, so it's not worth trying.
>>
>>27788521
same here and i agree that using a condom the first time is a complete and utter waste
>she's a virgin
>you're a virgin
>you both are aware of alternative birth control methods
>????
>PROFIT
>>
>>27788510
Nope, CanadIan. And studying to be a psychologist so no time and no money for a baby.
>>
>>27788521
I don't know, advice from a Chad? The people who have fucked me my whole life.
>>
>>27788521
Probably talking about all the robots you figuratively fucked.
>>
>>27788061
fuck that hentai series
>>
Anyway anons. Thanks for all the advice. I really appreciate it. But I'm gonna end the thread here. I'll think about it and when it happens I'll make sure to write a thread with extreme detail if anything goes wrong.
>>
>>27787511

you should always wear a condom when you have sex with a new partner or someone who is not in a relationship with you. it prevents pregnancy and sexual disseases.

most women do oral without a rubber anyways.
>>
>>27787511
>gf wants to do anal
>bareback
do i say fuck it and risk poopdick and a dick infection?
>>
>>27788207
>having sexual relations in the missiomary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Not everyone on this board is that fucked in the head anon
>>
>>27788371
So like Drive then?
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.