[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age did you realise you were going to be a virgin forever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 680x1020) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 680x1020
At what age did you realise you were going to be a virgin forever?
>>
>>27784813
Somewhere between 19 and 22.

Organic cement.
>>
That guy looks genuinely happy. He's having a good time. I wish I could remember what that feels like.
>>
1 years old

(I like Mahavishnu Orchestra by the way)
>>
>>27784813
at 17, i have always been self aware, at that age i came here and /r9k/ confirmed what i tought
>>
g35s are comfy headphones

I think I knew around 15, I realized that relationships and sex weren't that important to me. As a male, if you don't actively seek relationships and put yourself out there the chances of having an intimate relationship are pretty low.

I have been seeking the spiritual and intellectual enlightenment meme ever since. I find reading, meditating, and psychedelic use fulfilling, and I suppose that makes me happy/ok with everything.
>>
>>27784855
this for me as well

i foolishly held on to belief that maybe i would until i was about 19, but held on to the shattered remains of my hope until 22. now i'm 25 and about to die
>>
>>27784855
This. I went from trying and not getting anywhere, to not trying at all. Unless a girl falls out of the sky onto my dick, I doubt I'll ever fuck.
>>
File: 1459847314680.jpg (107 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
1459847314680.jpg
107 KB, 736x552
>tfw last time I tried to have sex I put the condom on the wrong way first so I threw it out
>she puts on the second one and does it wrong so none left
>she says to put it in anyway and she'll take a plan B later
>mfw

>time before that, only condom is down the hall
>she tells me to put it in anyway
>ask if she's sure
>she says she's had an abortion before and it wasn't so bad
>mfw
>>
>>27785271
wrong thread norman
>>
When I realized that no matter how much more attractive I am than people like the OP image I still wasn't getting laid. It's only downhill from here.
>>
>>27785308

He's not even that bad. He's overweight yeah, but he's got decent teeth and clear looking skin. Way better than mine.
>>
22 I guess

I didnt really go to college but my friends did and once they graduated I knew it was over
>>
When I realized that I no longer had any clue what people my age were interested in because I was so withdrawn socially
>>
>>27785271
>tfw she tries to chide you forgetting the condor
>she cums everytime without it

Being a forever alone virgin is tough
>>
>>27784927
Look at the eyes, he's fucking dead inside. Shame, he looks nice.
>>
>>27784813
About 17.

I already had the suspicion way before but now i'm 100% certain, mainly because i dont even want to get laid anymore.
>>
>>27785575
underage

get em mods
>>
literally 9
>>
>>27785638
I'm 19 retardo

I just said i realised it at 17
>>
At 14 I realized it
A couple of the "cool" girls at the school I went wanted me to go to the big dance we had going on the next week with someone
Being the retard I am I said sure
They made me go with the most ugly girl at the school
It was then I realized I'm not worth anything to a woman sexually they thought I was worthless
So I'm pretty much doomed to to loneliness but hey I got my hobbies and pets to keep me company
>>
>>27784813
15 desu. cried every day since then, because I loved biology, and studying it was painful, because the most fit animals are the ones that reproduce. I'm not fit. I am a useless defect.
>>
>>27784813
Suppose I have always known
People, in front of me, would ask my parents "what's wrong with him"
Every holiday one of my dad's brothers asks me " Still living above the garage?", tells my dad that I am a fucking waste
I heard my mother tell my sister last Thanksgiving if she had know she would have drown me in the bathtub
I tried for a long time to fit in, try to be normal, held out a lot of hope
But, when I turned 50 I just completely gave up and embraced every fucked up part of myself
>>
>>27784813
When I turned 26 I think.
>>
i guess 23, as i approached undergrad graduation even more awkward than i was my freshman year

>tfw homeschooled through high school
>tfw i'd masturbate every night to fantasies of losing my virginity the first week of college in some random crazy orgy
>tfw realizing what an ugly pimply scrawny pale fucker i was by being around good looking people that didn't spend half their life locked in a bedroom
>>
When I was 16 or 17. Was even watching the 40 year old virgin with a friend 1 day and I said that's my future, though he was a bro and told me I was wrong. I'm 25 and still a virgin
>>
>>27786711
I am starting to hate that movie now.
>>
>>27784813
Does having your aunt/cousin molest you count as being virgin?

If not, than probably around 10. No bullshit.
>>
>>27784813
When I was 8 I think.
>>
File: colonel sadfeels.png (223 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
colonel sadfeels.png
223 KB, 500x294
>>27785223
>>27785251
Looking back, it was kind of funny how once I entered HS, I just expected everything to fall into my lap because that's what happened for everyone else.
>>
17-18

I realized that everything I am is repulsive.
>>
File: 1417890757187.jpg (37 KB, 436x434) Image search: [Google]
1417890757187.jpg
37 KB, 436x434
Realized what was wrong but had no desire to change it, liked having free time that I could do whatever I wanted with, didn't want to go through break up or getting cheated on. Fast forward to today and I'm a 26 KV
>>
Is there anything I can do to prevent this? I'm 20 but I just can't accept that I will never engage in one of the most basic human connections even though I know deep down that it's the truth.
>>
I had a hunch throughout high school, really only thing that stopped me from killing myself was the thought I was wrong.
First goal was to lose it by 16, then by 18. Now here I am at 21 almost 22.
>>
File: Q6RePkF.jpg (47 KB, 599x898) Image search: [Google]
Q6RePkF.jpg
47 KB, 599x898
>>27788266

24. Felt bad man. 29 now. /deadinside/

>>27788266

Hug must have felt good though anon.
>>
It's just hit me one day that i am just too socially retarded to ever achieve anything.
>>
File: 1458576337671.png (123 KB, 201x241) Image search: [Google]
1458576337671.png
123 KB, 201x241
15. A girl I had a crush on told me I was a weirdo and no one would ever want to wake up in a bed next to me. She told me I deserved to be alone.
Went full on recluse after that.
>>
>>27784813
22 or 23. It was unfathomable for me to comprehend connecting with someone like that. Not only was it getting too late, I was drifting further away from being the sort of person who could even connect with others. It had always been an alien concept and the one chance I had ever had, at 18, I fucked up because I was too insecure about my dick. Deep down, I knew that I was going to be alone forever. A miserable hideous being.

PLOT TWIST MOTHERFUCKER

I lost my virginity, no condor, at 26. I experienced exactly how wonderful that closeness with a human being was, and was happily in a relationship for 9 months, with regular sexy times. I realised in my heart of fucking hearts that I was going to be alone forever, and it turns out my heart of hearts was wrong. YOU AREN'T OMNISCIENT. DON'T GIVE UP
>>
>>27784813
13. Was in boxers cuddling with some slut I'd only hung out with like three times. She was DTF and we were rolling in bed. I ended up on top of her when suddenly my beta kicked in. I called my mom and went home soon after.
>>
>>27789628
How did you meet her?

original c
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 500x333
I'm 21 now and thought I was going to lose it eventually but I recently started balding so now there really is no point in trying anymore. I'm completely fucked because I also have really bad acne scars, crooked teeth and I'm short too but eh... I seriously think I have developed schizoid personality disorder from shit I went through as a kid that left me pretty emotionally fucked up. So being alone doesn't really bother me that bad, I've gotten really into fashion, photography and I go to concerts all the time in NYC. I like putting myself in those situations for some reason, I used to be pretty antisocial, shy and would get anxiety attacks around too much people but now I don't really care anymore, if shit goes wrong I'll just kill myself.
>>
>>27786572
oh great wizard, share with me your secrets
>>
>>27784813
For me it was age 25, then I met a girl and lost it later that year.
>>
>>27790228
how did you happen to meet?
>>
>>27790401
OKCupid. I recommend it. The site is basically geared towards autists with all its questions and personality analyses.
>>
>>27786572
How are your parents not dead yet?
>>
>>27784813
I realised this during my first year of uni so I got heavy into drugs. Then my flatmate's friend mentioned that she wanted some coke so I shared my bag with her. Then out of nowhere she started fondling my dick and we banged.

Nothing is set in stone anons.
>>
deep inside I always knew, but always had hope(and still have some)
23 and desperate here
>>
>>27789839
OkCupid. She messaged me. She was nuts, but anyone on here is pretty much nuts as well
>>
File: 1p1axc88GcE_4.png (23 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1p1axc88GcE_4.png
23 KB, 300x250
At the age of 10, not even kidding. Knew I didn't do well with other people.
>>
25, I am a 28 year old incel now, and may soon be a wizard if I don't die before then, which I kind of hope I do.
>>
>>27786572
Fuck the normies anon. You do you.
>>
I lost it at 13 to a 19 year old girl who was into blood play. So, got that out of the way.
>>
Early twenties. In high school/college I had plausible deniability that it would eventually happen. But I graduated college without it and that was pretty much it. Currently 25 and still virgin.
>>
22. I lost my virginity at 23. The less i care about things, the more likely are they to happen to me.
I didn't had to do anything. She was the one that started talking to me. She was the one that asked for my phone number. She was the one that invited my to go into her house. She was the one that asked me to be her bf. She was the one that fucked me. She was the one that break up afterwards lol.
Anyway...i realize that it's better to just not give a fuck and concentrate on myself, improving, learning. If some women approaches me and talks to me, i do the same. If it happens, that's ok, if it doesn't no big deal.
It hasn't happen anything else ever since and i'm 27 already, but i don't give a fuck about it.
>>
i've got in close to that situation being drunk... but those situations are only because I/they were drunk. I can see how people 'do it' (pickup) but then I'd feel sleazy/corny to do that type of thing (from watching freinds do it, usually they'll go be 'touchy' with them, like dancing, talk with obvious that they want to hook up with them (like sexual innuendos or some shit), then move on to more like some bootie. i've done that, usually though afterwards I don't try do anything more or I'm too drunk, or too much of an autist to try anything more.
I can't really talk to people well either so if I have a conversation with anyone at all, it's a pretty boring small-talk type of conversation.. Only when I know someone more then I can talk with them fine.
Also I can't really pickup on cues if they're either just being nice, or 'flirting'. Most of the time though, if I think they are 'flirting' or something, then I can't be bothered to or get too anxious. usually has to be pretty obvious type thing

Most the time if a girl comes up and gets touchy... which is mainly way I know that maybe she's 'flirting' (like girls will be touchy but to me there's difference between 'friendly' touchy from someone you know would only be 'freinds') and the girl looks decent, I just freeze up and say 'yea', 'ok', can't talk much and I get anxious.
but then if it's girl that I know isn't going to try 'flirt' and is just talking to me to be friendly I can talk alright, about the same as I'd talk to with someone I don't know well.

I dunno, I could if lowered standards plus didn't worry about them rejecting advances (which then sometimes people will talk about, I know females do) and was a bit more sleazy I probably could.
a lot of people here could if they did the same as well i'd say.
>>
At 17.
Now i'm about to be 29 and looks like i wasn't wrong so far.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.