[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drugs general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7
File: dxm.jpg (747 KB, 2004x1334) Image search: [Google]
dxm.jpg
747 KB, 2004x1334
Who /DXM/ here?

If I drink this entire bottle (mix with sprite and jolly rancher), will I trip? Or will it fuck my shit up and kill me?

Drugs thread too
>>
You'll have a mild high, depending on bodyweight. I am an average sized female and it takes 2 to 3 bottles for me to properly "trip" on dxm. If youre a big guy you'll need more.
>>
>>27784574
that's a 330 mg dose in the whole bottle, and that's doable. you will feel nauseous and scared but that's part of the trip.
>>
>>27784619
>>27784624

I've read that 384mg of DXM should make me trip pretty hard. Is that not enough?
>>
>tfw dexed three to four times a week for six months and it doesn't work anymore

>>27784574
>mix with sprite and jolly rancher
Don't do this it just makes more nasty shit to drink

Just chug it bro
>>
>>27784692
I always needed 600+ to truly "trip". 400 or less would have me high, but more comparable to drunk and still mild. First platuea if youre into that terminology.
Three bottles would give me very strong closed eye visuals, completely wreck my normal thought patterns and ability to perceive things, causing some interesting warping and of preexisting objects.
1 bottle would have me mellow, nauseous, and a little disoriented along with the characteristic robowalking; physical body disconnect.
>>
DUDE DXM LMAO

no but that shit makes for a fun night. I'm just smoking weed tonight though
>>
>>27784921
It pairs very well with weed imo. Introduces some psychedelic properties into the dissocitiave ones without overpowering.
Would still prefer lsd, but a good dose of dxm with a generous amount of weed is very nice.
>>
I took 708 mg on my first DXM trip and I weighed 118 lbs at the time. You should go buy 2 more bottles...
>>
>>27785425
do not listen to this guy
>>
>>27785461
Why? I had a good time desu.
>>
>>27785461
700 mg won't kill you and theres a pretty good chance it'll be fun if you stay inside
>>
>>27785574
>>27785485
Well, for a first timer, 384 milligrams should be sufficient, imo
>>
>>27785588
Yeah. 300-400 is a good dose to get a basic understanding of how it feels. If you like it, up it next time.
I start any new drug i do at a low dose so I can understand how it impacts me, to better handle it at a high dose later.
Play it safe, children.
>>
>>27785653

What would be a good starting dose of benadryl?
>>
>>27785867
100-150 mg and then jerk off
>>
Be careful if you're on antidepressants or anything serotonergic. You will get high much faster and it's extremely easy to slip into serotonin syndrome and that shit is no joke; it's very unpleasant and you can end up with an embarrassing ER visit or at worst die from it.

>>27785867
Agreed on the 100mg. If you are looking to have a trip that's like a combination of Alzheimer's and Silent Hill, 600-700mg is commonly agreed upon as the entry level. Keep in mind that you will not be able to hold the thought "I'm on drugs, this is not real" in your head for more than 2 seconds, and anything that startles you will seem real at first.

I suggest Taimapedia and Erowid for any how-to drug-related questions, and at least checking drugs.com for obvious interactions between meds you might be taking and your recreational drugs.
>>
>>27784619
>youre a big guy

for you

also

are you a grill? PLS BE IN LONDON?
>>
>>27784692
>>27784574
if this is your first time you'll have a nice trip
cosmonaut anons stop showing off how much dxm you can ingest because of your tolerance
>>
>>27785867
Dph really isnt worth it. Deliriants arent enjoyable. If youve ever had a really bad fever, its comparable.

But if youre insistent on doing it, google more. Dph isnt something I'm knowledgeable in b/c I have never enjoyed it or any other deliriants. Erowid usually has good dosage guides. Stick with whats listed as light for a first time with anything.
>>
>>27786130
I could be in london for you
>>
File: 1423909053975.png (553 KB, 449x600) Image search: [Google]
1423909053975.png
553 KB, 449x600
I would get another bottle. Wish I had dxm.
>>
I've only ever gotten high off of delsym because I'm a fucking pleb. How different is the DXM high? The delsym one is great after I get past the vomiting stage. I feel like I have less inertia and music sounds dope.
>>
>>27784574
I took 680 mg and I weight 57 kilos.

It was fun at first but then I felt like I was about to die all the time.

DXM is shit, you have to harm your body to get high
>>
>>27786282
Hydrobromide is a shorter trip, never done polisterix though so I can't compare.
>>
>>27786305
Thank for good bones mr skelly
>>
>>27786305
The research suggests DXM is kinda sorta relatively safe unless you use it a lot like a retard.
>>
Smoked a joint by myself last night, and I normally do, but this time I tripped out so fucking hard. 2 minutes felt like 2 hours, it was horrible. I also thought I was gonna die the entire time. Did I smoke angel dust or did I get real high?
>>
>>27786282
They're the same drug, so it's pretty much the same high. Polistyrex (i.e., Delsym) is just a polymer formulation of it, so it takes longer for the body to break it down. That makes it about half as potent, but it lasts twice as long. Vice versa with the HBr. I've also found polistyrex has a bit more of the bad side effects, but I've only done it once so I can't say for sure.
>>
>>27786402
If it was angle dust you would have noticed it by the chemical smell. Wish I had weed laced with PCP. It makes no sense for someone to sell you weed laced with PCP without telling you, it would be more expensive.
>>
>>27786415
>more of the bad side effects
Probably. It's a 50/50 whether I'll throw up or not. I think it depends on what I've eaten recently. I took it on an empty stomach once and let me tell you, that was a really bad idea.
>>
>>27786399
nah it huts your body.

Whenever I smell DXM I get nauseous now.
>>
>>27786539
How often did you do it?
>>
>dude lean lmao

why do wigger hip hop listening faggots want to be niggers so badly they'll drink this stupid shit?
>>
>>27786539
It's entirely possible that was a natural reaction if you threw up, or even felt ill. It's an evolutionary brain thing to stop you from eating the same shit twice.

>>27786566
It's legal and easily accessible is the big reason.
>>
>>27786546
Not him but I have a pretty similar reaction to it now too, along with trying to swallow the gelcaps.
There was a period I was doing it weekly, sometime a few times a week for about a year.
>>
is it bad that I take 5 benadryl every night for sleep
>>
>>27786723
Jesus that's a lot. I'm pretty sure if you do it once a month (preferably less but whatever) you should be fine. I don't feel like dissociatives are something you should take lightly no matter what form they're in.
>>
File: image.png (60 KB, 215x290) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60 KB, 215x290
>>27784619
>2-3 bottles
Holy fuck how often do you trip to gain such a tolerance?
>>
Shit kills your liver
>>
>>27786879
Does it really tho?
>>
File: 1394679185007s.jpg (10 KB, 256x183) Image search: [Google]
1394679185007s.jpg
10 KB, 256x183
>>27784574
thats fucking retarded
youre fucking retarded
>>
>>27786566
Lean is codeine though
>>
>>27786415
They are actually different drugs in a way due to liver metabolization. When all of the dxm is absorbed in your stomach at once it is converted to dxo, when it is released slowly like with delsym the liver enzymes are inhibited so more dxm than builds up in the bloodstream. DXO is a more clean dissociation, while DXM has a more chaotic headspace.
>>
>>27786868
See >>27786723
I like being fair and well fucked and probably have a skewed idea of this from using other stuff as well. I've had remarks about the amount of lsd I take being a rather high dose, but anything lower leaves me disppointed.

>>27786786
Yeah, it wasn't good. I was alternating it with drinking and trying to stay mentally gone as much as possible. I don't do dxm anymore.
>>
>>27786941
why is that retarded you retarded
>>
>>27788137
Because it's just going to be more awful tasting shit to drink. You're never going to drown out that medicine taste, just pinch your nose and chug it.
>>
>>27784574
made cannabutter in the slow cooker this past weekend and got fucked up for my restocking job. it was stronger than i was expecting and my shift was a bit taxing. still it numbed the bordom some.

a couple of weeks ago i tried something called Gees Linctus. it had opium tincture in it. has anyone else tried this stuff?
>>
File: 1443570643528.jpg (35 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
1443570643528.jpg
35 KB, 500x560
Never again

>went to party 2 days ago
>bunch of fuckers going ham
>thought it would be cool
>night starts with 6 pack
>half a gram of M
>half a mushroom chocolate
>more M
>a full mushroom chocolate
>one line of coke which was rumored to be a research chemical but I was so fucked I couldn't tell
>start tripping balls trying to get a cab for me and my friend Adam
> no one named Adam at party
>start thinking this is a drug deal going bad and that I don't want to die
>lie down see the devil
>can't sleep go upstairs 2 gay guys having bandage sex
>ask if I want to join say "I can't the devil is inside me"
>cry in the bathroom
>run back downstairs find a couch use my jacket as a blanket and shit myself because the fake coke was cut with baby laxative
>>
how much ambien should i take for a nice trip?
>>
>>27788225
>shit myself because the fake coke was cut with baby laxative

my sides have ascended into low earth orbit
>>
>>27788228
are u joking cus i feel like ambien can be mildly trippy if you take it right maybe smoke and take some amphetamines to stay awake with it maybe like 4 of them

that's taking the word trippy lightly tho
>>
Whos got the hook up for LSD/Shrooms in MI.

Help a nigga out who wants to just go.
>>
>>27784574
Do the generals always start with DXM post because of a single addict (lol) or do robots just love robo-tripping.
>>
>>27788405
Well in case you cannot tell from my OP, I have never done DXM before, so there are at least TWO (2) potential users of DXM on this board
>>
>>27788435
Sometimes people pretend to be other people so that they don't catch onto samefagging, I think.

but I used to do DXM a lot, weird shit. I always just grabbed the pure DXM generic syrup bottle at HEB for $3.75, chugged all 700mg of it and spent the day in hypertime takin walks and shit.
>>
>>27788405
Well you need to know people to get real drugs, so DXM is a nice, easily obtainable trip.
>>
>>27788482
forgot to add, nausea is terrible, but it subsides, so hold out on vomiting or you will lose that 3rd plat trip (what you want).
>>27788486
I did it because I had no money. If you have a mcjob you can find pot (probably meth too)
>>
>>27788482
>>27788482
What did the bottle look like/What was the concentration

?
>>
>want to drugs
>have to take a piss test in 2 weeks
feels bad
>>
>>27788512
sorry for the ant picture

Its green and blue and says TUSSIN
honestly just check the back and makes sure the only ingredient is dextrometaphan
NO guaficien or acetomenphen

you want 400 - 700 mgs theres info out there for better dosing

if you get the gel-caps because syrup is gross, just get two of em syrup is cheap though
>>
>>27788533
DXM isn't detectable in drug tests
>>
>>27788512
concentation was 30mg/10

also, if you want another cheap high (without huffing paint lel) then what you do is go into Sprouts and get 2 lbs of unwashed poppy seeds, put it in a milk jug, add cold water and a bit of lemon juice, shake it up on and off for an hour or however long, then strain and drink.

its a fairly potent opiate but not too much euphoria compared to oxys or vicodin (hydro).
its potent enough to kill you though so drink slow. If youre underage neet i could teach you to make hooch (alcohol) too
>>
>>27788587
You get a false positive for PCP you fucking fag
>>
>>27788587
this is wrong
kill yourself
>>
>>27788604
forgot to mention that dont drink the tea all at once unless you know what you are doing with opis, batchs vary in strength
>>
>>27788621
well if it's a false positive you dindu nuffin wrong
>>
>>27788635
>>27788621
>We have heard speculation that DXM may cause false positives for both PCP and Opiates in standard urine tests. After doing a bit of research on the web we found a small handful of references on the topic. Most of these support the possibility that DXM may cause false positives, but the only peer reviewed journal article refutes that normal doses of DXM cause false positives for Opiates.

>Erowid has received one report of an individual who tested positive for PCP a few hours after ingesting DXM.(1) Another report was posted to usenet where an individual purchased and ingested a medium-high dose DXM powder. He ended up in the emergency room where he tested positive for both PCP and Opiates. His conclusion was that the DXM powder he had purchased was not pure

>we have heard from over twenty individuals who say that they have undergone urine tests while on DXM and that they passed the tests with no problems.

kill YOURSELVES
>>
>friend tells me he snorted 20 antidepressants
> decide to try and snort some cause bored
>crush up 2 and snort like 3/4 of it up
>horrible pain in nose
> throw up, throat is bleeding and it hurts to swallow for days
> nose is constantly runny and a lot of blood comes up when I blow it
>didn't even get high
This was a week ago and I'm still feeling ass from it. I know I'm fucking retarded but don't do itttttt
>>
>>27788796
>not doing a single fucking shred of research
This is bait, right?
>>
Anyone /LSD/ here?
The past few of trips I've had this feeling that I'm not in a human body but more of a thin bag filled with rocks, it freaks me out and I cope with it by vomiting
Hope this doesn't happen all the time
>>
So is DXM dangerous if used in moderation? Whenever I look for health reports I can only find warnings about other ingredients that are in it like acetaminophen and such, and warnings to not combine it with alcohol.
>>
>>27788807
I'm not 100% sure that's LSD, anon.
>>
>>27788405
Lots of robots that do dxm, I'm one of them
>>
>>27788846
Warning: unverified broscience ahead

I recall reading about tests on rats which administered WELL past the anisthetic dose, *maybe* causing olney's lesions (some sort of brain atrophy? Iunnno).

The fact that health regulations allow this drug to be sold commercially, over the counter, for something as trivial as a cough is a good sign though.
>>
>>27789042
If it hasten's death it's not that much of a bad side affect now is it.
>>
>>27789096
Are saying this in relation to the olney's lesions? Maybe reduced brain functioning frees up resources, keeping you alive longer.. Aheheh.
>>
>>27789192
Anon pls I need to be hopeful myt suffering won't be prolonged.
>>
>>27785867
Welcome to hell dude. I spent the entire night talking to people that didn't exist and picking spiders off of me. Oh, and for a couple months after you do it, you'll randomly fall back in the trip from time to time for a couple minutes. Or maybe I'm fucking crazy lol
>>
>>27789241
I got persisting hallucination disorder from a time i did it when I was 14 or 15. I saw static everywhere and smoke for the rest of my time, and when I was 21 I did acid and became a schizo, and I started hallucinating so much that I could barely see some times. Don't do acid druggie schizophrenia sucks
>>
>>27789402
>I did acid and became schizo
To this day? Or you just mean you were delusional while the drug was affecting you?
>>
>>27786759
Somewhat. I used to have to take Benadryl for godawful allergies and had to stop recently because it was apparently making it worse. Honestly it was the only thing that set up a consistent sleep schedule of sorts. Now it's hard to fall asleep, and when I finally do, it's hard to stay that way. I'd suggest something else more natural to help you sleep. Marijuana and melatonin work pretty well, but the same stipulation may apply: don't do it too often or you'll become dependant just to get any rest.
>>
>>27784574
Dirty sprite is codeine with a jolly rancher not dxm lol
>>
My experience with DXM
At 300mg I get some cevs
At 450mg I dream while awake
At 600gbfjfhbgssthmbsegbsrhmufd
>>
>>27786402
>time distortion
>'trip'

Jesus Christ how old are you?
>>
>>27784619
>female
GRILGRILGRIL
>>
File: cartman.jpg (120 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cartman.jpg
120 KB, 480x360
>tfw waiting on my package
>>
>>27784574
ROBITUSSIN IS NOT LEAN
DXM IS NOT LEAN
CODEINE IS LEAN

dumb white boi
>>
>>27788796
That's how you kill yourself by not researching what you are taking.
>>
>>27788846
Can't speak objectively, but subjectively I'd say it depends on what moderation is.

You'll be running into problems when you hit once a week or more imo. Schizoshit, constant derealization, panic attacks, inability to recognize faces as faces or function socially, apathy. And that will last for a long time before it clears and you're left with residual schizo tendencies that don't really seem to go away.

Just my experience.
I don't regret it but I would have a better life if I had never done it.
>>
I want to DXM again but all the stores near me charge extortionate prices for robo gels. I refuse to drink syrups that contain sorbitol and that is all that is available hear. This is true suffering.
>>
>>27794822
exorbitant prices*
>>
>>27794822
Robafen on Amazon nigga
>>
>>27794988
No, it's extortion.
>>
>>27790966
it's late but thanks for the advice m8
I may have already hit that though
>>
>>27786305
>you have to harm your body to get high
you do know how drugs work right
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.