[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do in a post apocalyptic world, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 23
File: k1beov2odfo5fjjkmv1x.png (406 KB, 800x375) Image search: [Google]
k1beov2odfo5fjjkmv1x.png
406 KB, 800x375
What would you do in a post apocalyptic world, robots?
>>
File: 1458090350449.jpg (131 KB, 716x1018) Image search: [Google]
1458090350449.jpg
131 KB, 716x1018
>>27780858
anhiro ofcourse
>>
File: 1409125482566.png (133 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1409125482566.png
133 KB, 500x375
Die, probably. And quickly, too. I have no camping skills, no ability or practice foraging for myself, I'm 120 pounds and have never been in a fight in my life.

That probably sums up 99% of the realistic replies to this thread.
>>
File: 1430617007346.png (93 KB, 304x288) Image search: [Google]
1430617007346.png
93 KB, 304x288
>>27780858
Cannibalism
>>
robots would be the first to die in a post apocalyptic world
>>
Reign supreme.
>>
File: IMPLYING.jpg (252 KB, 1077x709) Image search: [Google]
IMPLYING.jpg
252 KB, 1077x709
Go innawoods and spend my days fishing and shooting shit with my sks

When it starts getting colder, I'll make my way down the mountain and travel down the mississippi. I might even get a harmonica to play as my campfire embers burn, sending sparks into the air to dance with the untainted starlight.
>>
File: 1460237610338.jpg (233 KB, 983x1920) Image search: [Google]
1460237610338.jpg
233 KB, 983x1920
>>27780858
I wold kms, I like vidya and animu too much.
>>
>>27780858
Maybe rape a girl, then kms.
>>
...I'd probably stay inside, bashing the computer try'in to get it to work for about a week for going outside to find out there is an apocalypse.

Then, I'd go back inside to the comfort and safety of my routine... somehow still being controlled by social anxiety despite most people no longer being alive enough to judge me.

Eventually I'd break out of my comfort zone, still sticking to every-day routine;

>Goin' to the shop to buy some smokes would now be replaced by going to the shop to loot things.
>Going to work would be replaced by hunting rabbits and checking previously laid out traps.
>Instead of spending all day on my computer, I'd spend all day either farming or reading.
I'd be very much a home-body, rather than a nomic post apocalyptic adventurer.
>>
>>27781042
Holy shit. This just might be the most beautiful woman on the planet.
>>
>>27781042
But if you kys who will post qt arabs?
>>
File: 1460254217991s.jpg (306 KB, 1214x810) Image search: [Google]
1460254217991s.jpg
306 KB, 1214x810
>>27781163
I won't kms if the apocalypse doesn't come. So you have nothing to worry about. ^w^
>>
>>27780937
>extremely high tolerance for solitude
>degraded moral compass
>>
I have a more romantic view on a post apoc world...
I imagine everything is basically the same but less people and everyone just kinda chills... like in this world people have just kinda given up for the most part.
We just drive around and smoke weed and do jobs and such. Way more freedom, rarely see a lot of people.
>>
>>27781253
>no tendies
>no internet
>ready availability of firearms

we wouldn't last a week
>>
Eat, sleep, masturbate, repeat, til I die.
I guess I'd die pretty quickly as well. See >>27780913 , 95% of people in today's culture don't have the skills and knowledge to survive for a long time.
>>
>>27780858
make food. make shelter. brew alcohol.
>>
>>27781277
This is why normies should stop breeding, or at least slow it down.

We could have a comfy post-scarcity utopia if only there were less people.
>>
>>27780913
I'm 115 and I'd 99% handle myself. It;s not about the size nigger
>>
Drive around cars I could never afford before.
>>
I'd do whatever it takes

And jerk off a lot.
>>
I was a Normie Scout so I could probably survive for at least a little while.

I'm not good at fighting so I'd probably be killed by raiders unless I was a total hermit.
>>
>>27781317

You'd become a butt slave for a guy who weighs 20lbs more than you, you deluded cock desperate faglord.
>>
File: 1429721565402.jpg (146 KB, 469x700) Image search: [Google]
1429721565402.jpg
146 KB, 469x700
>>27780858
breed qt's that survived and rule over them with an iron fucking fist
>>
>>27781362
stop projecting you little WILLESS faggot. I could just as well accept him as my "alpha" and crush his head with a brick while he's sleeping
>>
>>27780858
Form a tribe with my bros go around kidnapping women and raping them, force them to raise our kids in the child.

We would break into stores and homes with guns shooting anyone we saw except people that could be useful.

Eventually all of resources would be gone leading to us growing crops, and eventually abandoning all trace of civilized behavior where we kidnap people then burn them alive while bowing down to the sun.
>>
>>27781315
>>27781285
I imagine that the internet becomes more exclusive and hard to access.

So sites become more exclusive and cool.

Idk I think about it when I go to abandoned buildings/areas with my one friend.
Sometimes we'll see a few other people and its really cool and feels like dayz.

Since there aren't many cars on the road people don't really pay attention to signs or lights or anything.

I imagine it like ancient villages but with more advanced stuff.
>>
>>27781401

>You yell in desperation as I thrust my big long dong into your tiny little itsy bitsy effeminate body.
>You fantasize about crushing me with a rock, which you would have done if I hadn't amputated your arms and legs

You dumb faggot, you're a tiny little girl and you'd become someones toy before they ended you.
>>
>>27781443
where u from faggot?
>>
>>27781443
>wanting to fuck him
>not wanting to tear cut him up very slowly

You are a terrible savage.
>>
Why does everyone think THEY will be the ones who survive in SHTF and not be one of the "sheeple" who die in the first 5 minutes?

I know I'm spewing fedora tier shit, but come on guys.
>>
File: borderlands-psycho-face-mask.jpg (13 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
borderlands-psycho-face-mask.jpg
13 KB, 258x258
I'd probably turn into a stereotypical post apoc psycho. I'd degenerate into a crazy hedonistic and violent retard, raiding and pillaging while screaming nonsense(along with my band of fellow psychos, hopefully) until someone with a brain shot me.

Or maybe I'd read my old survival books, get pop's guns and go edgy lone wolf until someone with a brain shot me.
>>
>>27781362

That just sounds lovely to me.
>>
>>27780858
Try (and fail) to rebuild a civilization.
>>
>>27781545

When the meteors hit, the apex, big-ass normie Chad-of-all-species dinsosaurs got rekt, however, the skittish, anxious and week mammals survived... because they learns to GTF down and stay down when SHTF.

Normies are apex dinosaurs who are always outside, easy targets waiting to be struck by whatever apocalypse hits. We are the weak ass little hamster-type things that would one day become monkeys, primates and humans and shit.

We know to stay the fuck down and keep hidden... That's how we live...
>>
>>27780858
Loot pharmacies and get high
>>
Whatever I want. For the most part, laws were made to protect society from people like me. Following the collapse, I'd take through arms and force what I need to survive. I'd shoot first and ask questions later, but if I found a community I liked I might settle down at some point and help guard them from further raids.
>>
>>27781700

Someone would just kill you, you fucking retard.
>>
>>27781747
Maybe, but I'll bet I'd make it further than a dumbshit like you.
>>
>>27781407
I'd spend my time hunting raiders like you.
>>
>>27781770

Nah, I'd be taking shtis in your mouth by the end of the first day.
>>
>>27781937
The only think you'd be taking is a dirt nap if you met me. The law isn't going to stop me for much longer as it is.
>>
Spend a lot of time building traps, practicing animistic rituals, try to burrow out a place to live. Probably get pregnant, maybe start drinking regiments of herbal teas for them witch abortions.
>>
>>27780858
fantasy mode
> build forts
> invent weapons
> form my own clan
normal mode
> just as bored and miserable as now
> only without any comfort
> bleed out a boring life
realism mode
> die by dirty water/disease within the month
>>
>>27782023
>retard thinnks BIG = MUH SURVIVE
as if anyone who wanted to kill you wouldn't just wait in silence and put your out of your disgusting misery
people like you always eat the dirt first. if you don't have any dignity you will be killed like a dog you are even in a post apocaliptic world.
>>
>>27781662
That's not really why they small mammals survived, they just were able to live off the much, much reduced amount of food available. Big shit like dinosaurs needed a lot of energy to survive, so when a lot of their food sources disappeared or died, they starved as well.

>>27780858
I'd probably spend a few days gathering food and as much shit as I could, barricade up my house, degrade pretty quickly into psychosis again, because any major stress just pushes me right back onto the edge of it, and best case scenario end up living alone in my home, being incredibly paranoid and possibly violent towards anyone who passed by, until someone who knew what the fuck they were doing and wasn't insane killed me. More likely I'd kill myself within a month though.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1284x1086) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1284x1086
>>27781042
damn Fatima, Baghdad ass up XD
>>
>>27782325
>That's not really why they small mammals survived, they just were able to live off the much, much reduced amount of food available. Big shit like dinosaurs needed a lot of energy to survive, so when a lot of their food sources disappeared or died, they starved as well.

>implying normies and Chads don't need more to survive.
>implying they won't be lost without their Iphones, staved of attention with a reduced population, all cryin' for attention and tryin' to look sad about deaths for sympathy points, but because everyone else is doin' it too it becomes redundant.
>Implying Chads, the frat-jock types, the popular sociopaths types wouldn't just up and try raping women.
>Implying they wouldn't get stabbed by a hyper-cautious adrenaline filled woman.
>Unless she dies, but there is always another victim.
>Implying normies wouldn't play the blame game, tryin' to witch hunt and burn whoever they think may have been, in any way, slightly responsible.

Loners like us would have better chances to be honest...
We don't need other people, we fear them (quite rightly so). All we need is a shelter and food. Literally a cave in the woods and a few traps set for passive hunting will do.
>>
>>27780858
ur mum
bitch
>>
>>27782214
You're not even making any sense. What does dignity have to do with it? It's about survival. It's about taking what you want from what's left of a society that burned you. I've already got firearms, supplies, and a fallout shelter. I am a survivalist. I have no family I need to protect, and I can think of a few like-minded people who I could recruit. The apocalypse will be good to me.
>>
File: 1341634424104.jpg (257 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1341634424104.jpg
257 KB, 600x600
What I want to do
>use garden out back to grow fruits and vegetables (already have lemons and oranges growing so there's that)
>live in semi-secluded area not near a major city but close to easily raidable places for supplies
>live my life constantly missing my computer and anime until I die of disease/ raided and killed/suicide

What will probably happen
>Kidnap and rape a woman
>set her loose or kill her if she's a bitch
>kill self
>>
File: future.jpg (107 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
107 KB, 800x600
>>27780858

Starve to death or get killed by goons trying to break into the rich's arcologies
>>
>>27782498
Maybe you should start buying physical copy manga, anon. Just in case.
>>
Live only to protect and take care of my little brother. I'd steal lots of ADHD meds so I could stay up all night just to make sure he can sleep safely.
>>
Depends on what kind of apocalypse. If its like an apocalypse of the Mad Max/ Fallout variety, then I'd probably turn into a ghoul and wander the wastes for eternity until I became feral. If it were a zombie apocalypse, I'd probably get eaten by a zombie. If it were an Ice Age, I'd probably freeze to death. In almost every scenario I would die, however, in the event of a Life After People apocalypse where everybody but me just disappears, I would probably find a hotel and live in the penthouse, spending my days scavenging, reading, fapping, and getting /fit/
>>
>>27782481
>implying normies and Chads don't need more to survive.
>implying I was talking about iphones or any of that shit, and not directly food and water, the only two things we really need to survive

>implying that your baseless assumption about chads being evil sociopaths (they're not, by the way) means they'll die easier

>We don't need other people, we fear them (quite rightly so). All we need is a shelter and food. Literally a cave in the woods and a few traps set for passive hunting will do.

Sure, this might be true for a bit. But then you get sick, and can't forage and gather more food and water for yourself, and promptly get sicker and die, whereas someone who's around a group can have them bring them resources until they're better. Or until you realise that you've got no real survival skills anyway, and your shelter doesn't really protect you from the elements, and you have no idea how to gather food or hunt well enough to survive off it
I realise you're just attributing negative personality aspects to people who're socially successful to cope with your own failures, but in all honesty, the people willing to work with others and try to build something that lasts are the ones that survive. Humans are social creatures for a reason, we're undeniably best off in groups.
>>
>>27782674
You wouldn't really get sick very often if there were no people around.
>>
File: fallout 3 pepe.jpg (63 KB, 515x369) Image search: [Google]
fallout 3 pepe.jpg
63 KB, 515x369
Honestly don't know, my choice would probably be between:
Option 1:
>get gun
>pack vital resources and move
>travel everywhere, don't stay in one place for too long
>band together a small group of survivors, or find a surviving girl and take her along with me
>eventually head north, far from cities
>find a fertile range of land near woods and lake/river
>build a small shelter
>start a small farm and homestead
>start living the old traditionalist way, but with a slightly modern twist
>basically become neo-Amish with hunting rifles, shotguns and/or other weaponry
>help form small farming communities in the same area or nearby
>live relatively peacefully with remaining survivors and/or girl I find, and follow the age-old lex talionis as a suitable law to prevent further immorality
>spend the rest of my days hunting, fishing, farming, helping to defend the communities from raiders or animal attacks and what not
>try and teach future generations any pre-apocalyptic languages and history for them to learn and prevent another apocaylypse from happening, or disregard teaching the ways of the pre-apocalyptic world entirely
Or
Option 2:
>say fuck it and embrace the decaying collapse of humanity
>join a raider gang or start my own
>find weapons that can be used at a distance like guns
>become a gunman/gunner in a raider gang
>raid, plunder, kill (if necessary), repeat. Sleep is optional
>teach others how to do so as well if they join the raider gang
>possibly enslave any people who do not want to join us
>indulge in cannibalism of slaves, but only if food is extremely scarce
both options seem tempting, but I would most likely go with the option that would have me help people rather than destroy them
>>
>>27780858
I would dedicate myself to wiping out the rest of the human race. I relish the thought of 98% of people dying. It's even better than 100% of people dying because there are still normie scum left for me to kill.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 800x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 800x390
Regulate
>>
>>27782794
You really would.Incorrectly preparing food, contaminated water (even more likely in an apocalypse), simply exposure to the elements, nutritional deficiencies, lots of crap. You don't just get diseases from other people, this is basic stuff, like, a pre high school level of biology.
>>
>>27782985
>insulting the intelligence of other people for assuming you'd have the basic ability to cook your fucking food and filter your water
>>
>>27783044
>implying a shitty campfire is enough to guarantee that all harmful pathogens are removed from food
People get food poisoning and worse from food cooked in fucking restaurants, places literally dedicated to properly preparing food.

>implying you can filter water effectively with whatever diy shit you can put together with resources available in a forest

I get this is fantasy, but people that spend their entire lives in bushland fuck this stuff up, and they have 30+ years of experience. None of us here are going to be anywhere near capable of sustained survival in an isolated area.
>>
>>27780858
I'm a pretty big moral fag so I'd probably set up a settlement and help others live peacefully.
>>
File: pepeeeeee.gif (77 KB, 774x690) Image search: [Google]
pepeeeeee.gif
77 KB, 774x690
>>27780858
>KILL AND EAT NORMIES WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES

[SPOILER]>IMPLYING ME BEING HUNTED DOWN AND KILLED BY SAID NORMIES IS BAD
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>27783268
>>27783268
FUCKING SPOILERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOD FUCKING DAMN
>>
File: future so bright wear shades.jpg (94 KB, 470x427) Image search: [Google]
future so bright wear shades.jpg
94 KB, 470x427
>apocalypse happens and most people become faithless, just trying to survive
>gain people's trust by being friendly and spouting out memes as well as making up memes
>when they question my words, mention how I am trying spread happiness through memetics and how memes imitates life or some other bullshit and mention Socrates just to make them believe me
>slowly people will believe more and more in being happy through imitating life in the way of memes
>start a utopia in which the main source of faith would be in each other and memes as people would want everything to be alive and well again, and ostracize any negativity
it may sound retarded, but people usually believe in anything that is friendly and gives them happiness in times of great distress
>construct a meme mosque and become a meme pope, constantly spouting new memes to make people feel better
>a meme a day keeps an apocalypse further away
>make people believe if they don't stop making each other laugh and feel positive, then the utopia can collapse and cause another destructive apocalypse
>mfw this retarded idea might actually have a chance to work in a fresh post-apocalyptic setting
>>
Since I live in South Florida I would get a group of my friends together and head towards Big Cypress National Park.
>>
>>27780858

how post apocalyptic are we talking here?

am I the only person left?
>>
Uninstall Fallout 3 and play new Vegas instead.
>>
>>27780858

Hang in there for a while and then kill myself.
>>
>>27784316
only correct answer

>original comment is required
>>
>>27780858
>assess situation
>just stand on a hill or something, close my eyes, and enjoy the sound of silence (tm)
>enjoy true solitude for a while
>just piss out in the open like some animal
>look around for supplies and stuff

but eventually

>get drunk
>listen to some music
>get massive nostalgia flashback
>cry like a bitch
>shoot myself

Basically watch "The Quiet Earth" for answers
>>
>>27783227
Please go away Preston
>>
File: 1459337519169.jpg (53 KB, 512x368) Image search: [Google]
1459337519169.jpg
53 KB, 512x368
>>27782517
>tfw no qtpi amputated whores named Jasmin that I can bring to my desk
>>
File: Happening_rand.png (876 KB, 749x499) Image search: [Google]
Happening_rand.png
876 KB, 749x499
>>27780858
I'd go full rainbow six siege mode and turn my home into a little fortress with traps &shit (not those traps).

I'd leave every other night to scavenge for food and probably get killed sooner or later. I might have some fun until then, depending how much resistance i'll meet.
>>
>>27780858
rape the shit out of feminists
>>
File: polfights.webm (1 MB, 268x480) Image search: [Google]
polfights.webm
1 MB, 268x480
>>27781253
>Fat
>Whiny
>Low IQ
>No self-sufficiency

Only /pol/ would die quicker
>>
File: 1451768613096.jpg (9 KB, 181x182) Image search: [Google]
1451768613096.jpg
9 KB, 181x182
>>27785220
>yfw they would thank you and expect food and protection in return
>>
Try to find other people,supplies and transport, then start migrating to places without people.
>>
File: tumblr_mq4qk7F9r91qcysh1o1_500.jpg (77 KB, 500x712) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq4qk7F9r91qcysh1o1_500.jpg
77 KB, 500x712
Live in the wilderness with my puppy. Visit cities and explore. Especially empty NYC. I would love to get into a high end apartment building and go into one of the suites on the top floor with a huge glass window overlooking the dead city. And sleep nekked on someone else's silk sheets. Comfy feels
>>
>>27785250
I never understand why people film these things. The black kid's obviously much older, what gratification is there filming someone beat up a little kid?

Same goes for any fight really, why film it? Professionals are different, but when it's just kids fighting, seems like a waste of time.
>>
>>27782143
Ahh, I see a realist.
>>
File: 1453124321029.png (953 KB, 764x742) Image search: [Google]
1453124321029.png
953 KB, 764x742
Rebuild society.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.