[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought 10 pills of ecstasy from a pretty reliable guy. First
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5
File: images (2).jpg (2 KB, 135x90) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
2 KB, 135x90
Just bought 10 pills of ecstasy from a pretty reliable guy.
First time doing this shit.
Any robots with experience wanna tell me how many pills i should take? they are 320mg each
>>
File: hhUI32j1.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
hhUI32j1.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
I dont know anything about drugs, but i would suggest taking 1 for a start so you dont die
>>
>>27774750
i think im gonna go with 2 for now. hold on.
>>
>>27774712

>320mg each
Yeah, nah yeah. They will have a max of 150mg of MDMA in each, that means there is a minimum of 170mg of filler in each.

Take one, if you want to it up another level take another 2-3 hours after the first.

Next time do not buy pressed pills, buy caps.
>>
>>27774712

Go on pillreportsdotnet and check out what you have, chances are people have reviewed the same pills you have bought.
>>
>>27774825
What if i already downed 2 of them???????
>>
>>27774885
you ded
>>
File: 1414824184351.jpg (63 KB, 479x370) Image search: [Google]
1414824184351.jpg
63 KB, 479x370
>>27774885

Well then you're a fucking idiot who deserves to die from serotonin syndrome or whatever other drugs are in your pressed pills.

I bet you didn't even use a test kit, it's people like you that ruin MDMA for the rest of us.
>>
>>27774898
TELL ME OMFG...
people say 100mg is a normal dose!??!?!?! i just took 640
>>
>>27774885
Wew, you should probably go to a hospital right now tbqh
>>
>>27774991
I cant go.. ive been sticking my fingers down my throats a few times.. hope i will help.. drinking lots of water..

im fucked
>>
>>27775026

I don't believe you, post a timestamped picture of the 8 other pills and then maybe we will help you not die.
>>
>>27775026
>>27774947

you stupid fuck, why do you take pills without checking out the dosage first. Your gonna die.
>>
>320mg
>kek

Take 1, see how you feel in an hour or so. You'll have to wait a week or so to take em again or it all becomes a shit experience
>>
>>27775044
okay hold the fuck on
>>
>falling for the triplestack meme
>>
>320 mg

Nah man, I'm dealing this shit and the highest I got my hands on was 240 purple rockets.

Even 120 is really fucking high dosage for most people, 240 is for experienced users, and I usually go for 480.

That shit makes my mind fly, waves of happines flowing through my body, fucked up perception.

640 is pretty damn high, I suggest going to hospital
>>
>>27775044
what do i do? i CANT go to the hospital
>>
No MDMA pill is over 250mg.
I used to work in a lab that processed samples of drugs, urine, blood, hair and buccal swabs for drug tests. I worked the gas chromatograph / mass spectrometer
The average dose was somewhere around 100mg, only 1 tested in the 4 years I worked there was over 200mg.

Not to mention 320mg would be a very high dose. Far more than you need for 1 intense high.
>>
>>27775179
Drink water, you aren't going to die but you'll have a bad time.
>>
>>27775185
Well i live in denmark so the standard could be higher?
>>
>>27775179
would you rather die or get in trouble for doing drugs/have a hospital bill

don't be an idiot
well don't be more of an idiot than you already are
>>
In an hour you'll really want to socialize so go on omegle or something. Don't call anyone. You'll regret it.
>>
>>27774712

Dude you shouldn't even take a whole at once, especially if you haven't tried it before. You have no idea what you're getting so it's always best to take it easy with it.

Take a third or a half to begin with then take the rest later into the night if it feels good.
>>
>>27775185
Also, when I started working there (2010) 13% of tested ecstasy pills contained no MDMA. By the time I got a different job and left (2014) around 45% of tested ecstasy pills were RC phenethylamines.
The fact he's obviously lied to you about the dose they contain is very suspicious. It's far, far too high compared to the average pill on the market. You should have bought an MDMA testing kit to detect if it has MDMA in it at all. They're around $40 and can test about 15-20 samples depending on what kind you buy.
>>
>>27775179
well, if you can make yourself puke you should probably do it now. other than that enjoy the ride buddy, have a lot of water nearby
>>
drink a shitload of water

the feeling is like an intense awakeness like you just drank a gallon of coffee

you will be awake for like 12+ hours no matter what

you wont get a boner/be able to cum for a while, maybe couple days
>>
who wants to take bets on if OP is kill
>>
>>27775214
This.
DO NOT TALK TO ANYONE YOU KNOW PERSONALLY.
I know, it seems like a great idea, but trust me, it is not.
If you took such high dose most people can see you're drugged on first sight.
>>
>>27775198
Yes, I have no idea about Denmark. I lived in California but we were sent samples from about a dozen different states, depending on how much work the other labs closer to the police who sent it to us had to do.
>>
aww u will be fine.. probably just took like 400mg of speed and some mdma.

ur not gonna get sick or die just gonna be woke and grinding for the night. try and be normal or just curl up in a blanket with some stimulating music and visuals.
>>
>>27775260
>tfw no matter how high dose I take it wears off after 3 hours, after 4 hours I just fall asleep
Kill me
>>
>>27775269
Whats a guy with such a cool job even doing on this site?
>>
>>27775275
My teeth are already grinding man.
Hands are shaking abit. Not feeling any of the effects yet i think.
>>
>>27775338

You're gonna want to dance real soon.

You should be in a club.
>>
OP, if it is really pure ectasty, you're going to get super fucking high.

Probably not die if you drink loads of water.

I doubt there is more than 100mg in each, but 200 mg is a lot. Nice job fuck face.

The real risk you now run is that it might not even be mdma, who the fuck knows what you actually took.

Try to vomit, seriously
>>
>>27775300
Well, that sucks. That more than likely means you have more CYP2D6 enzymes in your liver than the average person, since the time you described is several hours shorter than most people feel.
CYP2D6 is a very important enzyme. If this is the cause of your oddly quick high then you more than likely will have that reaction with many other drugs including opiates.

They can do tests these days to determine how well the enzymes in your liver work when metabolizing drugs. It can tell you if you'll be sensitive or tolerant to certain drugs.
>>
>>27775338
You obviously know nothing about drugs though. You can only take MDMA once every 1-3 months since it depletes all your serotonin, if you take it more often you'll suffer permanent brain damage from serotonin receptors dying off. Basically permanent depression. So yeah, when you are through this, wait at least a month again.
>>
>tfw OP probably got ripped off and just did a bunch of meth
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
>>27775387
I kekked out loud at your comment

Well done
>>
You probably took methylone or BZP or whatever the fuck they are passing off as MDMA nowadays.
>>
I bet U$10 on OP is kill
>>
>>27775362
>>27775387

And these. Might be meth/speed/mdma/whatever mix or any different RCs.
>>
>>27775314
It's habitual for me.
>>
>>27775267
>>27775414

ok we got ten bucks any other takers
>>
OP if you're still here congrats, you're an idiot. You'll have a fucking insane high now, feel like shit for a few days, and have probably ruined MD for yourself for the rest of your life

Although not a fucking chance they're 320mg
>>
>>27775407
Methylone doesn't show up in ecstasy pills much anymore. It's far more expensive than it was when it first appeared on the market.
Most RC's thrown into MDMA are much cheaper than MDMA would be.

Methylone also has a very bad reputation for causing irregular heart beats, loss of blood flow to limbs, unconsciousness and permanent nerve damage from lack of blood flow.
>>
Stop telling him to drink water

There's something MDMA releases that makes it harder to wee- many have died on it from drinking too much

OP like others have said I doubt they're that strong, make a post on a drugs forum where people know what they're talking about if you are concerned
>>
>>27775459
Idk man it just felt pretty good for abit. Now i switch between feeling super depressed and super happy. How long will this go on for?
>>
>>27775367
Thank you very much for your input. I've talked about this a lot with other junkies and they don't have the same problem. Does it mean I process drugs really fast? Does it shorten the time adter which they are not detectable in my blood?
>>
>>27775489

For a pretty long while bro, all between 6-10 hours, maybe longer.
>>
>>27775489
MDMA's average length of peak is 4-6 hours.
Although you may have not taken MDMA so it's impossible to say for sure.
>>
>>27775026
2 pills is fine, I use to take 4 at a time. 1 will literally do nothing.
>>
Post tunes for OP to enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Ddu1OKqls
>>
mdma is for pussies

just bought 15g of coke

gonna have a good night
>>
>>27775530
Litterally my first time ever doing MDMA/ecstasy though............ asdfat93q5jas+9i
>>
>>27775503
It might mean that you process drugs faster than the normal person, yes. People with high levels of CYP2D6 enzymes are known as "Rapid metabolizers" which shortens the length of the high.
It will not change the time you are able to be detected in drug tests, though. We check those by checking for the metabolites the drug turns into, not the active drug itself.

You can ask your doctor for a liver enzyme test if you want to be sure. At this moment I'm just giving you the most logical explanation for what you described. It might be something I'm not aware of, but I'm very certain it's due to your CYP2D6 enzymes.
>>
>>27775563

Don't listen to him, you don't need to take any more than you already did:)
>>
>>27775563
>asdfat93q5jas+9i

OP CONFIRMED KILL
HE HAD A STROKE
>>
OP JUST DRINK WATER, BREATH AND RELAX

Why did you not inform yourself dude
>>
>>27775621
Probably about to.... my toes keep going into cramps.....
>>
>>27775489
This is just all bad bait

It wouldn't have worn off this quick, you don't yo-yo like that... jesus
>>
Op is a fake faggot/10
Seriously guys he's so obvious
>>
>>27775563
Taking 1 ecstasy pill can be dangerous for some people, especially with their very high chance of not containing MDMA but other drugs.

The recommended way is to take around 1/10 of the pill to check if you're allergic to any of it's ingredients before taking a full dose.

If you're not feeling a very, very strong high after 1 hour after ingesting it then there's one of several things going on:
1) You have elevated or lower amounts of the enzyme metabolizing MDMA
2) It's not actually MDMA
3) You have lower amounts of stomach acid naturally or because you're taking antacids, which will increase how long the pill takes to reach the liver to be metabolized

Also, 320mg is a VERY high dose. If you're not feeling an incredibly strong and euphoric high they're either not MDMA or (very likely) the dose he told you they are is not correct.
320mg is incredibly suspicious. That's roughly 70mg more than the average person needs for a very strong high.
>>
>>27775691
no one actually thinks pressed pills only contain pure moonrocks

go to pill report and look up the pill
>>
>>27775768
I've tested hundreds of pills that only contained MDMA.
The number of fake pills has been increasing a lot over the last 6 years or so, though. It coincided with the rise of RC markets.

Pill reports is not reliable. Many people make the same types of pills, usually to copy the look of pills that people know are good.

The only way you can be sure of what your pill contains is through a GC/MS test.

A test kit is the next most reliable, but they can also have false reactions. They will also not tell you the amount of a drug that is in a pill, just if a certain drug is present in the sample or not.
Many MDMA test kits will be able to identify a lot of RC's. The test kit is inexpensive and is a very worthwhile investment if you're buying pills.

Don't trust pill reports. They're often several months behind the current types of pills available and people may have copied the look of good MDMA pills by then. Pill report goes off of user submitted GC/MS results or samples people send in that they test themselves.
This causes a several week delay between the pills that show up on that site and the pills currently in circulation.
>>
>>27774712
You should only take 1, maybe even half of one.

ecstasy is usually mixed with something, regardless of who you get it from.

Have fun OP and get some good tunes lined up.
>>
>>27775179
LOL op you are not going to die, you might puke but it'll be the best puke ever.

You are fine. Just don't drink TOO much water.
>>
>>27774712
Vitamin C and all sorts of healthy shit.

You can also attempt vommiting before eating.

Eating always helps reducing the effect especially sugary things.

t. normie

Otherwise enjoy. You are gonna feel shitty in the next few days, so might as well take this ride.

Put on some music.
>>
> 320mg each
ya fkn right
even the biggest mdma pills have 250mg.

taking 2 320mg might literally kill you
i hope you do die. because people who are stupid enough to not research a safe dose before doing a drug are stupid people. who deserve to die
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.