[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why girls bully each other? I dont get it The tall girl get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4
File: 1432130719200.jpg (38 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1432130719200.jpg
38 KB, 251x251
Why girls bully each other? I dont get it

The tall girl get bullied by short girls.
The big-boobed girl gets bullied by flat girls.
Just why? What's the point?
>>
devalue competition
>>
>>27774211
>Implying the same thing doesn't happen to men

it's because people are cunts
>>
>>27775247
>boo hoo, i got bullied in school, its their fault im a failure
Fuck off
>>
>>27774265
exactly. That's why big boobed girls are bullied.
>>
>>27774265
/thread

threadbl0x
>>
>bullied some beta for lolz
>he ended up killing himself
>have to live with this guilt for rest of my life
don't bully pls
>>
>>27775601
t. A cunt
>>
There's no real bullying among females. They just snipe at each other with sassy remarks. Girls might as well be one big happy family. Men on the other hand, we know how to beat the hell out of each other. That's the best way to settle your differences once and for all though. I'll bet it would work for women too, but I guess they're too fragile.
>>
>>27774211
I dont get it either...
I was bullied for still being a virgin at 18. I'm 21 now and i've been with quite a few guys since, but it still annoys me to this day that my gender can be so shallow...
>>
>>27776309
confirmed Stacy whore slut
>>
>>27776309
How do girls bullied? What really happens? Did they just say mean shit to you, steal your boyfriend, or did an older girl actually shove you in a locker or something?
>>
>>27775766
>Girls might as well be one big happy family

i don't know about that, anon. i've seen girls act like they're best friends but do incredibly cruel shit each other.
>>
All women should fucking die
>>
>>27777447
Then what? Do we all just have a big faggy circlejerk until the human race goes extinct? Women suck, but you know we do need them. Besides, the ladies are pretty mellow and easy to get along with when they aren't having an emotional breakdown.
>>
File: aint_that_just_the_way.png (115 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
aint_that_just_the_way.png
115 KB, 500x216
>>27775766
>>27777239
if men have real problems they just butt heads, women will go out of their way to destroy each other emotionally and mentally
>>
Women are soulless creatures. Even animals have empathy, women don't
>>
>>27777500
>he thinks we won't find out how to artificially create humans
>>
>>27776309
That would have been Jealousy, I hope you didn't waste it on some braindead Chad.
>>
>>27777621
That will never work. We'll just end up with a bunch of drooling clones that don't have a diverse enough genetic template.
>>
>>27776309
>i've been with quite a few guys since
>being bullied for not being a whore
>become a whore
why are women so retarded
>>
>>27777777
tbhtbthbthbtht
>>
>>27775766
I think it's more that females know they're all in competition with each other. Sassy remarks, pretending to be friends, it's all a part of the game. Remember, females only care about social status. So, they're incapable of taking any of this seriously, unless it truly destroys their value, which is extremely rare.

Whereas with males it's more layered, and often based on prior maltreatment.
>>
>>27777447
Dude you sound so autistic
>>
>>27778195
How can text convey autism thru Soundwave dipshit
>>
why would women hate each other though
>>
>>27775766
My experience is that guys kinda let each other get on with their own thing maybe bully you if you are really bloody dweeby

I have seen girls do much worse to each other, even from a young age everything they did was crueler
>>
>>27778252

soundwave is a decepticon what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>27775766
Are you kidding me? Girls are fucking vicious, holy shit.
>>
>implying it's not the flat chested girls that are bullied by the girls with big boobs

High school was rough ;_;
>>
>>27774211
To women, social structures are defined more by who's in the outgroup than by common interests.
>>
>>27775766
are you stupid
girls are fucking evil to each other
>>
>>27778387
Nah, they're nice to each other by comparison. I'm a guy and when I was in school it was survival of the fittest. I stood up for this kid back in high school because he was getting torn apart by bullies, and I was the only one who would be his friend. They would beat him up every day. Fucking California kids were ruthless. Maybe things are different now, but it seems to me like all girls do is insult each other on social media.
>>
>>27776309
Here's your (you) now fuck off to another board
>>
>>27778469
Depends on majority/minority in population
>>
>>27775247
Men who bully usually have had a fucked up life and it isnt mean spirited shit to hurt someone emotionally, it is picking on weak people to hurt them physically

Both sexes bully but it's not the same shit.
>>
Girls just see other girls as minor nuisances. They really hate unattractive males.
>>
>>27774211
its been proven that females are more aggressive with each other than males.

i get mad at my /b/ros in real life and we just get over it and play more csgo.

girls hold grudges for life.

must be with how they are raised, you being taught they are important and beautiful. it fucks up their perception of themselves
>>
>>27777714
but we can make elf and waifu sex slave clones
hehehehe
>>
>>27779669
That might be fun actually. It wouldn't be the best long-term option for procreation, but to fuck I suppose you could have a weak-willed female clone who will do whatever you want basically. It seem we're here just a little too soon to see the wonders of what science can really do. But who knows? Maybe it will happen in our lifetimes.
>>
File: 1432588713972.jpg (44 KB, 452x427) Image search: [Google]
1432588713972.jpg
44 KB, 452x427
Men LITERALLY buttfuck each other to get revenge.

Men are savages senpai. I'd rather get mentally bullied than physically.
>>
>>27775690
>feeling guilt over people who don't matter
>>
>>27777736

Who are you the quoting?
>>
>>27775690
>implying you actually feel guilty about it
>implying you're not just posting for attention like the normie faggot you are
You ought to follow his example and kill yourself asap.
>>
>>27779336
>Men who bully usually have had a fucked up life
This is complete bullshit.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/07/30/bullies-are-happier-have-more-sex-appeal-says-study/
Granted this study doesn't speak specifically to men, but if there was a noticeable difference it would probably say so. Most bullies are fairly normal, sociable people in my experience. Children just hate each other sometimes and are willing to hurt people to make their friends laugh.
>>
>>27774211

Insecurities onetwodothekungfu
>>
>>27775766
Nigga I knew a girl middle school who got bullied because she was ugly, like the other girls actually almost drown her in the fucking toilet.
And in High School they ostracized a girl and called her monkey every fucking day until she changed schools because she liked the same guy of one of the stacies.
So no, girls aren't one happy family, I wonder if you're baiting or just really sheltered.
>>
>>27779855
Everyone matters bro.
>>
>>27779820
reeeee
get out
faggort
>>
>>27780211
I wasn't exactly popular with the ladies. I knew they weren't always nice to each other, but I didn't get the impression that they had to fight the way that guys like us have to. I might have been baiting a little, to get some answers. I was wondering just what it is girls go through who get bullied. It's different, and they never talk about it.
>>
>>27775766
It's the complete opposite. Girls attack each other with much more deceit and lies. Guys just have a quick fight and it's over
>>
>>27780377
It's not that they "have" to fight but when a group of girls take a stance againts a particular girl, they can make her life a living hell, just like men can do.
>and they never talk about it
Most bullied people don't like to talk about it, is humiliating and brings back bad memories.
>>
>>27780421
I suppose that's true. The guys who wouldn't stand up for themselves got ripped up and I saw that happen to some people, but I settled things physically with any dude who actually put hands on me and they left me alone after that. I even became friends later with one guy I got in a fight with. I don't think that happens with women. I just assumed they mostly got along though.
>>
>>27780421
>Guys just have a quick fight and it's over
This isn't true. Prolonged physical and emotional bullying often occurs with boys. The primary difference between male and female bullying is female bullies will often attempt to make the victim lose all of her friends.
>>
File: 1453187902062.png (88 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
1453187902062.png
88 KB, 200x285
Girls bully each other all the fucking time for all sorts of dumb reasons, you're supposed to exploit that for personal gain.

>tfw had a qt bullied tittymonster gf for most of highschool
>>
>>27780700
Fucking this, I'm sure if most robot knew how to take advantage of emotionally damaged bullied girls, they would have had a happier high school life.
>Tfw used to have a totally dependent young GF
It's like the female version of a beta orbiter.
>>
>>27780700
>for most of highschool
Chad stole her away from you?
>>
>>27781573
I graduated and moved away for college, LDRs are a meme so we broke up
>>
All children are evil. Kids do not qualify as human unless they're traumatized or older than fifteen.
>>
>>27783321
Teenagers are pretty fucking stupid, if not evil
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.